Why are most popular loli characters in anime quickly forgotten? Like nobody cares about this one anymore

Why are most popular loli characters in anime quickly forgotten? Like nobody cares about this one anymore.

Attached: loli PANIC.gif (269x270, 387K)

Why would pedophiles lose interest in things over time?

My dick cares.

Because said things grow old

The same reason that other popular seasonal characters are forgotten, like Saki from Zombieland Saga, Mafuyu from Blend S or even Sophie Twilight from Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-San. Seasonal shows become seasonal fads and most characters aren't extremely notable. Those who follow the seasonal shows are the ones who get infatuated and then lose interest because they are filling in the gaps in the short term with those characters for insignificant ot irrelevant reasons.

Attached: JPEG_20190531_163228.png (1024x1024, 606K)

I see posts with her quite regularly.

>Like nobody cares about this one anymore.
It's been over five years user. That can hardly be called quickly.

Same reason every popular character in history except Satania is. I literally can't think of another character who hasn't been forgotten.

Underrated.

Kaos is eternal

Attached: 8BF4355C-0DA6-4599-9074-FB558CFC7484.jpg (310x174, 13K)

Asuka + Rei
Goku + Vegeta
Naruto + Sasuke
Card Captor Sakura
Madoka (Maybe Homura?)
Ranma
Detective Conan

This list randomly selected from characters I see posted on Yea Forums all the time (from older series). Special mention to Yusuke + Kuwabara but that particular instance might just be because of the popularity of that one reaction image (you know the one).

Dragon Ball, Boruto and Detective Conan are still on-going series

She reminds me of Kayo-chan from Boku Dake ga Cuckinai Machi

They aren't forgotten faster than others.

Attached: 8995185320b3f601c18658fe41312354.png (900x1117, 364K)

Attached: cco94e19ye331.jpg (599x712, 103K)

nigger she gets some coverage every time someone posts that cheetus gif
you know the one

>pic soon to be related
It feels bad.
Holy shit design-wise you are right.

>free karma here I come

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (640x472, 158K)

Are you kidding? I still care about Mashiro. Just because there isn't an excuse to post them as much as when their show was airing doesn't mean no-one cares anymore.

Mashiro-tan has TWO threads!

Attached: 1480289150506.gif (322x316, 88K)

RING
RING

Actually it is unrelated.

Mashiro on the big screen!

Attached: 1534169621083.webm (800x334, 2.89M)

I still see Sagiri and Kirino floating around on Yea Forums

whether they are lolis or not is debatable

Same reason nobody except a handful of eccentrics cares about Lum.
Lack of content.

Chino is eternal.

Attached: 1473192607325.jpg (850x1199, 243K)

My cute wife

Attached: chino old man.jpg (723x746, 93K)

What's worse the end of the world or Mashiro being interrupted

Will never forget.

Attached: 1559143840316.gif (480x270, 246K)

Mashiro being taken off the TV is the end of the world.

It just died.

Attached: [loligeddon] Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - OVA [BD1080p][DE85A8CD].mkv - 0001.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

because people who watch anime are low iq with the attention span of a 3 year old

Sharo has been going on strong for almost a decade now

is this the i am hero live action? the acting doesnt look horrendous like most live actions

Yes it is

Why is this JC always depicted as a loli?

Mafuyu was really overshadowed by the other characters so it's no surprise that she has become forgotten. A fake loli doesn't appeal as much to the lolicons so she won't appear in many general loli threads and she wasn't emotive enough to be remembered via reaction images. The only thing that can save the relevance of a character like that is when a decent artist obsesses over them.

Attached: 1511106650705.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Just like the chances of S2

Attached: Mashiropeek.webm (1906x1080, 867K)

Well, pedophiles usually keep the child for about 5 years if they are not caught.
Another scenario is where parents aren't selfish and decide that their daughter has the choice to fuck boys.
Afterwards they would find another young girl.
Its not unique, because of you exclude pedophilia most men would desire 20 year old girls.
The arbitrary pedophilia age is useless

Attached: me_on_the_left.jpg (800x1303, 370K)

>most popular loli characters in anime quickly forgotten?
Ahem

Attached: meg.jpg (300x462, 32K)

Maybe because it's a forced meme.

Sagiri is pretty solidly a loli.
user a movie is coming out, she can't be forgotten if she is still relevant.

>implying it has enough material for s2

Cherry Arai is so lazy that Mikakunin wont have material for a s2 for at least 2 more years.

Attached: face.png (600x253, 72K)

It should only count as forgotten if people actually have to look up where the character is from.
Anyone that's watched 100s of shows has no reason or time to post constantly about them all and the characters from them. It's hard to class it as losing interest when people want to watch new things instead of just rewatching shit forever.
This board would be unusable if people were constantly trying to bring up every finished show that was a bit popular.

Attached: [Underwater]_Ryofuko-chan_04_[449BCBBD].mkv_snapshot_05.50.jpg (880x1125, 132K)

>This board would be unusable if people were constantly trying to bring up every finished show that was a bit popular
/ar/ when?

My wife Chino is so cute

True. It might not seem like it in the day to day, but a very small percentage of characters are remembered and discussed even 1 year on.

>Lum
>Kurisu
>CC
>Motoko Kusanagi
>Holo
These are some other characters that are relatively old but still get talked about and posted a lot.

Attached: 1ae9b6c77ddb5994222b3d5913370a7c.jpg (1500x1496, 644K)

Movie is coming out because she is still popular

Because lolicons don't give a fuck about love only lust which is why they always go for flavor of the month shit

Juju is still popular though. Yea Forums loves her

This is so sad...

Pumped, dumped, forgotten. Kinda like, what your girlfriend's ex did.

Attached: smug.png (694x754, 241K)

>possessing such grand morals
Liked and subscribed.

I ai Ai.

Attached: Ai & banana.png (1130x950, 1.41M)

No. It's just one guy spamming her on Yea Forums. She gets no fanart.
Indeed.

we have daily Chino and Tomoko threads

Our wife Chino is so cute

No clue what this bitch is from but she has an amazing doujin.

Where is Juju ;_;