Shingeki no Kyojin

>Let it die bro

Attached: 1560102477834.png (204x219, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=shingeki no kyojin chapter 118&oq=shingeki no kyojin chapter 118&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j0l2.11090j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/aottt5478/status/1138006310128164865
twitter.com/AoTTACTICS/status/1137403920823832576
pixiv.net/member.php?id=8022298
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link to the chapter?

God I hate Gabbi

google.com/search?q=shingeki no kyojin chapter 118&oq=shingeki no kyojin chapter 118&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j0l2.11090j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

sorry, it's the best i could do, the rest is up to you fellow user

Attached: 1559931337101.jpg (445x521, 184K)

>“Historia. From now on, no matter what Eren does… As I thought, you’ll keep saying he is a hero that protects everyone…?”
>“As long as he keeps fighting for us, I will keep saying that."
What did she mean by this?

Attached: 079721ad809289ae752ebc22d31df405.jpg (564x804, 69K)

Was Zeke's mentor (former beat titan) the one who helped own mask his identity?

Attached: Kruger.png (1263x486, 624K)

Just bee youself bro

>beast*
>owl*
What the fuck is wrong with me today

Yeah, I get exactly what you are saying. Eren is controlled by Grisha's will is controlled by Krueger's will is controlled by Grisha's will is controlled by Eren's will is controlled by Krueger's will, therfore making EM cute and canon.

Attached: smoll mikasa.jpg (224x224, 14K)

Right

marley ost > paradis ost

I miss Yumiru

We know Grisha

That guitar track is fucking great,OST release when?

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

God here, and I hate you.

Reposting the smartpass since I saw a lot of people just caught up with the manga.
Isayama didn't write this but he supervised it.

The world was made of lies and fiction. Because of the twisted history, many people were sacrificed.
From now on, what children will learn is the truth of the world and the story of the future.
As such, let’s pass it down.
Everything that has happened until now, and the decisions we’ve kept secret.
A small world surrounded by walls. In this corner of the world, there’s a farm reorganized into an orphanage.
Here, children called out to the young woman Historia, who modestly lives as a teacher:
“Hey, Historia-sensei. That guy Eren, can he really turn into a titan?”
“I know, I know. He turned into a titan in district Orvud and protected the townspeople!”
“Bullshit. He never helps around and he always daydreams, I saw it”
Next to the little boys who were busy making up rumors, a little girl grabbed Historia’s hand.
“… When Eren’s a titan, who does he eat?”
Her voice is slightly trembling. It’s understandable. If we’re talking about titans, they eat and kill people and are the absolute evil, that’s what everyone inside these walls thinks.
“He doesn’t eat people, you know. He uses his titan power to fight.”
She said with a simple-minded, reliable voice.
“He might zone out from time to time, that’s true. But please, trust in him”
Historia quietly smiled and gazed at the southern sky.

“Eeeh… So that’s what the kids talked about”
Historia and her fellow comrades become soldiers who came to help at the orphanage.

Attached: 1495422565477.jpg (1200x1200, 230K)

After the kids fell asleep, while taking a simple meal, she informed them of the things that were said during the day.
“I’m… becoming a ‘good titan who fights to protect everyone’, huh”
The person at the center of the discussion seems to be perplexed.
“Besides, how do you even explain that. People think you’re an unreliable fuck who gets everyone in the corps in trouble”
Historia nodded to Jean’s harsh yet accurate words. Just a bit, she felt sorry for Eren.
“That’s because I didn’t want them to doubt him. Sorry for burdening you with that”
As the “teacher” of the orphanage, Historia introduced Eren as the Survey Corps’ weapon, the hero that protects humanity. This was a necessary decision she made as the queen who governs the walls.
“…I get it”
Eren also seemed to fully understand that, and yet, his lack of conviction showed on his face.

Late at night

Armin came back after running some errands only to find Eren still up.
“Does Historia’s story bother you?”
Judging from his childhood friend’s expression, he sensed something alarming. An emotion similar to anger, directed at a world which was beyond his control, an emotion he had no outlet for.
“I’m not a hero or anything like that”
“We all know that. But, you’re still fighting, aren’t you”
“I’m just fighting for my own sake… Destroying the enemy, in order to be free…”
What motivates Eren is the longing for freedom, and his anger towards those he can’t forgive.
Armin and co, everyone from the Survey Corps did sympathize with him and fight alongside him, but can we really call it something universal?
“I believe your freedom and that of everyone inside the walls are connected, Eren. Do you think otherwise?”
“…I wonder”
In that moment, Armin felt that Eren’s eyes, more distant the ocean itself, were gazing at the limits of the night sky.

LEAVE THE TRAITOR ZEKEK TO ME

Attached: CHAD MAGATH.jpg (644x697, 82K)

When morning came, Armin was the first to head over to where Historia was. He felt some uneasiness.
“Historia. From now on, no matter what Eren does… As I thought, you’ll keep saying he is a hero that protects everyone…?”
“As long as he keeps fighting for us, I will keep saying that. Why?”
“…Nothing. You have your own viewpoint, I understand that”
For Armin, it didn’t seem like Eren’s future path would lead to heroic acts.
However, being unable to say anything for certain, he swallows his own words.
“…I’m simply teaching my own viewpoint. That is all”
Historia said with a soft, yet firm voice.
“The kids here have direct contact with Eren. They might not understand now, but someday when they lose their way or find themselves in trouble, they’ll be able to understand what being human means. That’s what I think.”
The kids that will live in the future should be able to see the person called Eren with serenity/calm, that’s what Historia believes.
“Ah, yeah. That’s right…”
The morning breeze blowing across the meadow only shook Armin’s anxiety, and he was unable to come up with an answer.

Omg Erwin ALIVE!??

Attached: officertrudy.png (981x1070, 735K)

maybe, but it would have probably been coincidental

Based

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: ef8eodoe9.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

Man Wit sure loves changing hair colors

>SergeantMajorGross (offscreen)
Cringe

Say something nice to the warchief!

Attached: Warchief.png (3001x2170, 1.01M)

It’s weird to finally see him animated, I wonder if WIT will still make his younger version a clone of Eren, or change it for some stupid reason

Is there any character that is more based than Theo Magath? And I'm not talking about Taichō Magatō. Hell, I'm not even talking about Supreme Commander GODgath mounting Pieck's anti-than cannon, so that he can weaken Shitren and have him eaten. I'm NOT talking about Commander Theo Magath when he was risking his life whilst fighting in the trenches with the Erudia-jin Butai around Fort Slava. I couldn't be talking about Commander Chadgath as head of the Senshi-tai, rigorously training the warrior cadets whilst harboring hidden feelings of sympathy and respect for said Eldian children. I'm definitely not talking about Magath when he met Willy Tybur, whose respect he earned through being a realist and pragmatist, thus securing him a place as Commander-In-Chief of Marley. I'm really not talking about Acting Supreme Commander GODgath who bravely faced the assault of the Chōsa Heidan in Liberio whilst dealing the first blow to the usurper Eren Jager’s Kyojin. Do you think I'm talking about Chadgath, the genius who managed to quickly figure out that Sieg betrayed him by analyzing the remains of his body after the battle of Liberio? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Gensui Teo Magatō, the mastermind behind the Marleyan surprise attack on the Jaegerists and Shitren, BTFOing both with the Kūtei Butai, as well as superior planning and technology. I'm talking about Supreme Commander of the Māre-gun, and thus the Māre Rikugun and Māre Kaigun Theo “The God” Magath, who is the modern Helos incarnate, the man who shall save the world from the wicked devils of Paradis lead by the genocidal brothers Eren and Sieg, thus securing a better future for his Marleyan countrymen, as well as the Eldian citizens of Marley, all whilst propelling the world into a new era of peace and prosperity.

Attached: dlos2f0iiu231.png (620x584, 429K)

I can't believe there's only 2 more weeks for the kino title drop in the anime.

Attached: 1492454319438.png (1092x1200, 1.94M)

Based
Struggled to defeat a 5'4 man

Attached: GabiSucc.png (200x299, 81K)

BASADO AND MAGATOPIRRUDO

Attached: 1559718048550.jpg (267x258, 40K)

Sorry, user. I think he's going to die in the next chapter or in the next next chapter. Cause his Euthanasia Plan makes no sense. If it's that easy to sterilize Eldians, it's as easy to reverse it.

What has Magath even done? Why do people like him?

Will he ever stop jobbing?

Attached: IMG_2536.jpg (1200x1600, 434K)

>25 posters
Wtf?

He's a good guy.

He is a GILF (70 yo chad)

They're contrarians.

Imagine getting BTFO by your childhood instructor 20 years later

Attached: Zekuck.jpg (331x666, 130K)

I'm surprised there haven't been any Edgenfags calling for the world to be cleansed and replenished with genetically enhanced Eldians via the FT's body modification power.

He's a DILF badass without any special powers

Attached: tips helmet.jpg (183x275, 17K)

Your little brother will hug you soon. Be ready.

>Eren betrays
>But then tells him he is glad he is his big brother
How would jiiku react

So if Eldians are stand-ins for jews, does that mean the country behind the big walls is Israel and the titans are Muslims?

Attached: aot.jpg (1907x1001, 237K)

Why do retards think that Falco will eat Reiner?

Attached: 1557327588825.jpg (560x570, 83K)

You've got it figured out

muh suffering
Isayama is a hack

Coping Marleycucks desperate hoping Maggoth won't be a jobber just like the rest of the warriors.

>Eldians are stand-ins for jews

I hate this meme. They wear armbands so people can see that they are people who can transform into titans. They don't believe in Judaïsm, they don't look like jews and they even had an empire in the past

Is there even question?

Attached: IMG_20190610_114436.png (1080x515, 769K)

Eldians will breed and destroy the entire world and there's nothing you can do to stop it

People still think this story is a 1:1 of Nazi Germany and WW2? Wtf

>new episode
>dead thread
Sasuga rEHtards

Yeet

yes because muh armbands and muh ghettos = nazis and jews

Colt here, I fucked historia

Attached: ColtGrice.png (299x413, 162K)

only idiots, or animeonlys

they are both Jew Nazis and Nazi Jews.
The Eldian Empire is not wholly innocent, they obviously had done terrible things.
Marley, and the rest of the world's, current treatment of Eldians now is abhorrent

Remember lads children are the future

Attached: 1559999792460.jpg (1104x689, 195K)

Lol

Comparing them to nazis and jews in the first place is a mistake if you want to understand the story and it's values

Why does everyone on this board seem to be in denial about the WW2 Jews/Nazis parallels in the manga, it's literally on your face everywhere but you people just don't want to accept it, every single person reading the chapters understood the symbolism except posters of this board.
Is it a push from many /pol/ crossposters who want desperately to like their manga where the protagonists are basically revealed to be jews? because refuse to believe Yea Forums is this retarded.

its a mistake entirely because the concept of Nazi or Jew does not exist in this universe.

Your dead next chapter Colto

Autistic shitrentoddlers aka /pol/ secondaries who get hurt when they hear "Jewish" and "Eldian" in one sentence.
They actually think when people say "yeah, this reminds me of the jews" they mean Isayama was literally trying to implement Jews into the manga in all but name.

Like said, it's mostly retards who can't understand what's going on so they just try to label everything with the easiest thing they can draw some similarities with. Eldians draw inspiration from both the jews (armbands, living in ghettos) and the Nazis(ethnic cleansing, large conquering empire), so you would hope that someone with 2 braincells to rub together might realize that Eldians and Marley aren't either literal Jews or literal Nazis.

Attached: 1558637417077.jpg (450x570, 101K)

All our sacrifices were for this very moment.

Attached: 1560132388591.png (2208x1242, 595K)

>Why does everyone on this board seem to be in denial about the WW2 Jews/Nazis parallels in the manga, it's literally on your face everywhere
Sure it is if you have a limited knowledge of history that starts at WW2. Concentration camps were invented by the British in South-Africa you know? Or Americans if you count indian reservations.

Attached: 13F12755-B502-4821-BEFF-8DAF5DFDE004.jpg (256x346, 51K)

Attached: grzyb3rl9k231.jpg (548x960, 216K)

Bertolt looking happy

Attached: BertoltCool.jpg (626x688, 142K)

What is his endgame?

Attached: 70491406_p23.jpg (1696x1151, 360K)

>m mouth
100% confirmed

>symbolism
racism/armbands/ghettos? There's more to it than that. I just can't get myself to believe that jews are literally a supernatural race capable of destroying the world if they feel like it. The context is different enough to throw out the window that it's a allegory to the nazis/jews conflict

I just noticed manlet's fingers here.

Attached: 9b2d2ce6e82d63b56f2d548cca82156a548d47e0fa3b61fbbe9945112d7e1dca.jpg (682x454, 219K)

>why are people in snk threads retarded

He's gonna eat Armin and regen

Attached: AnimeGorl.png (1040x1250, 344K)

He sure got fucked up, this was probably the biggest fujo filter in the history of manga

He's an ackerman.

Akcermens don't regen nigga

Attached: DomesticAbuse.png (331x410, 227K)

what is eren fucked historia because he inherited friedas feelings of love towards her through her memories?

That's what i'm saying yes.

Genocide

Attached: 1558923357970.jpg (2081x1585, 1.6M)

Why was Levi the only one who didn't drink the titan kool-aid? Is he straight-edge?

No because the warriors were eldians

because hes not a degenerate drinking alcohol

The Ackerman clan are muslim southeast asians, alcohol is haram

He's gonna Regen because of his new Titan shifting powers

Attached: MiyanoAngry.png (112x112, 16K)

you can see him twitching when Zeke screamed. So he feels it but it doesn't work on him.

Ackermans can't turn into a titan you dummy.

He is based, and a good commander.

oh damn

Attached: Think.png (451x619, 467K)

hes half-eldian
he can probably turn

but he didn't drink it. you must be blind.

Fair point.

Couldn't Zeke just poison their water supply or some shit?
Wine sounds like a very redundant and inefficient way

turn what? gay? xd

Killing all non-Eldians.

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

Attached: godtiererenfaceseeason2.jpg (512x288, 30K)

toasted xd

Headcanon, you don't know, they have a discussion about it where they literally say that they don't know, so stop lying

where did it say he didn't drink it?

>Kaji Yuki: You are free.
Imagine the threads

Attached: 1.jpg (1169x768, 272K)

TO THIS

Attached: season3erenretardface.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

To this?

Attached: 1559795283612.png (857x520, 476K)

TO THIS

Attached: ErenCuck.jpg (427x386, 98K)

maybe just water couldn't hold the fluid maybe it had to be a more complex thingy so that it wouldn't evaporate

qt

Eren's auntie is CUTE!

Attached: eldia.png (1122x631, 1.43M)

lots of hormones

TO THIS?

Attached: If you kill your race, you win.jpg (1080x1899, 609K)

Season 2 everyone looked perfect in the face

season 3 you're lucky if they have a non-retarded uncanney valley face uninterrupted for 10 seconds.

I hope they make the VA scream in agony when the still of faye getting mauled is on screen

Zeke...I

Attached: 1560114940358.png (1280x1837, 971K)

he looks gay, stop self inserting

Attached: UzakiFaggot.png (543x534, 234K)

Will he ever smile again?

Attached: 18 (2).png (778x595, 510K)

accompanied by some barks barks and grrrs and flesh ripping sound effects

I feel kind of bad for Manlet.

Attached: 1558134879594.png (681x373, 394K)

Indeed

Attached: sargeant_gross_(anime).png (590x984, 523K)

Attached: haddock laughter.jpg (701x728, 254K)

When he makes everyone free.

>the only times he has smiled in the last 50 chapters has been while looking at historia

I really liked the music they used in this episode. It gave sort of a "new beginning" kind of vibe, which will help animeonlies deal with the fact that next season will be gabo-show for the first episodes

cringe

no wonder Jump rejected Isayama
(Youtuber)

Attached: MikasaTfw.jpg (275x326, 27K)

>next season
user...

>next season
user I...

>Xaver knew Grisha when he was a child
>Still tells Zeke to sell him out to Marley

my dad works for isayama and isayama told my dad that manlet didn't drink it

Grisha brought it on himself.

what was the point of making Faye cute? to make the normalfags hate Marley niggers?

When is the fake preview?

Serum evaporates, so it probably needs to be sealed up better than the water supply would be. Plus they're ostensibly working for the benefit of Paradis, Floch would probably call bullshit on that and attack if they just went and poisoned everyone instead of trying to limit it to anti-Eren military targets.

You're joking, right? This was a joke and you were both in it

Attached: eren-isnt-the-only-one-thats-shocked-by-all-this[1].jpg (1300x651, 54K)

Xaver probably wanted to fuck Grisha's mom but got cucked

God he's fucking hot. Season 5 can't come soon enough.

>Speedreader only now figuring out that Xaver was in Grisha's backstory

Attached: 6487467348347.png (455x425, 414K)

Rewriting all eldian bodies so that they become indistinguishable from regular humans. No more shifting and no more pure titans.
Then you rumble the world a little with the titans inside the walls so countries disappears, the survivors focus on rebulding, people can't be distinguished between eldians and the rest anymore and there you go. Jiyuu da.

Eren isn't going to destroy the mainland Eldians too, is he? Freeing them was basically the whole reason Grisha was fighting.

Attached: D8qDhMjUYAAmMm5.jpg (1448x2048, 534K)

twitter.com/aottt5478/status/1138006310128164865
S4 confirmed by Araki himself.

Attached: slowpoke celebrating.gif (500x309, 566K)

Chadminbros...

Attached: 21.jpg (500x419, 90K)

how will eren solve this shit?

wholesome

Attached: 1559664285011.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Eventually.

Attached: 1544302081299 (1).png (833x883, 1.38M)

Fanbase is full of retards.

eren will make steps and climb up the wall to get zeke then wake the colossal titans

sex

Rumbling

By killing billions.

Fuck off jew

Freedom

Attached: 1557223050157.jpg (600x750, 70K)

EHcucks killed the anime

this

To save thousands?

Dedicate your heart.

Attached: 70491406_p8.jpg (800x1100, 250K)

Q: Will there be an AoT Season 4
Araki: Yes
Q: Will Wit Studio continue making the Season 4? Araki: I can't tell you about that.

Can Araki be believed?

Armin will solve

But the anime is coming back.

Attached: image0-13.jpg (750x887, 248K)

its okay because high officials of the imperial government of the citizens wanted war. shitren toddlers will defend this

Attached: 1543726080850.jpg (1440x810, 96K)

Only to Marley
Cuckmin avi stfu

Attached: ReinerUh.png (302x312, 110K)

Fuck off jobber.

How much padding to they need to do to end the season off on the Shingeki no Kyojin™?

>short hair carla
why is she so hot

Attached: DkwkQhyXgAAvO6r.jpg_large.jpg (620x465, 34K)

it's ending on the ocean

They really dragged off last episode, so I think they're now on course to make the next three episodes in good pacing

Cutemin a cute

Attached: D7jO3-GUEAE1HW7.jpg large.jpg (2048x1448, 388K)

Why are people still denying the world destruction meme?

This was his last chapter jobbing

Attached: TrainingForNextChap.png (334x373, 105K)

There's absolutely no reason to just drop the anime when they adapted so much and when it enters its final arc.
It's too late to drop it and it's still insanely popular.
May not be WIT but I'm confident they'll wrap it up, but it'll probably air after the manga is done unless Isayama pulls the Game of Thrones move and just tells the studio how it ends so they can release it faster.

He won't.

because it would turn the mc evil

Mikasa deserves happiness.

Attached: mikasa_timeskip.png (543x395, 112K)

EMAfags still in denial like Armin.

What the fuck is wrong with these two?

Attached: 20190610_151125.png (774x741, 1.07M)

He doesn't look like Xavier in the manga. Xavier had to be young at that time but Grisha called that man "old man".

She deserves longer hair and some lipstick

Will we get OWL this season bros???

Attached: Eren_Kruger_character_image_%28817%29.png (350x350, 113K)

idea for OVA involving the climax of the Great Titan War:

>Eldian Empire is in near shambles, but still clings to its power
>as the 8 Nobles continue to infight over power, as they have done for centuries, it has become blatantly clear that non Ethnic Eldians have been taking advantage of this and have increased their resistance
>in order to address this, a temporary truce is called between the Titans and they are all summoned to a council
>The Attack Titan is the one that wanted this meeting to take place, but had to convince an ever growing apathetic Karl Fritz to actually command the other Nobles to show up. At this meeting we will meet all the Nobles that represented their Titan, including past incarnation of Tybur
>the meeting almost immediately deteriorates into a disaster. instead of discussing what to do about the continued non-Eldian uprisings, the Nobles squabble at one another over the various transgressions that they had once committed upon each other in the past, and currently.
>most of the Nobles storm out of the meeting and simply return to their holdings, where they will prep for the oncoming battles
>the Attack Titan pleads to Karl to do something, but Karl simply sits there and says nothing as he had during the entire meeting.
>The Attack leaves as well, but one Noble had stayed behind; Tybur. Tybur approaches Karl and suggests to him a solution to all their problems.

cont.

>ywn have a shingeki no kyojin bf who will bend over in front of you and demand that you fuck him right then and there
why do i remain in this mortal realm

Attached: 1556574006491.jpg (648x457, 43K)

Ready for S4?

Attached: Maruri.png (1200x901, 101K)

yes, watch the preview for the next ep

Is it ever going to explain why levi chose armin?

Mikasa will kill Eren to save her homeland if Hizuru.

several months pass
>the civil war between the nobles intensifies
>news breaks out that ethnic Marleyans have managed to not only take control of a significant amount of territory of their own, but in doing so had defeated one of the Titan Nobles that had been governing that area.
>Rumors swirl that they are led by a charismatic and deadly commoner turned warrior named Helos, but nobody is ever able to substantiate these rumors either way.
>The Attack Titan is desperate once again for the remaining nobles to come together to save their Empire, he rides out toward the capital to once again plea to Fritz to do something.
>on his journey there he comes to realize that much of the Eldian empire has been vastly depopulated, entire towns and even mid sized cities are almost entirely empty.
>Attack arrives at the Palace to also find it mostly devoid of anybody. He rushes to the throne room to see Tybur standing next to the empty throne.
>Tybur explains everything that has transpired, and the deal he has put in place with Karl.
>In an outrage the Attack transforms, but so does Tybur in anticipation of this. They begin to have a Titan duel in the throne room.
>unfortunately for the Attack he was defeated, but he managed to avoid being outright killed or captured. He flees throughout the palace but is severely injured.
>he stumbles across someone that helps him escape, and this person just happens to be one of Karls relatives that had stayed behind.
>together they ride back to the Attack's castle
>unfortunately by the time they arrive they find it under siege, and the siege had just broken through one of the walls
>the Attack Titan wants to rush in to save whatever may be left of his family, but the Fritz that came with him holds him back saying its too late.

cont.

Xavier wanted to fuck sieg you dummy

Why the fuck would we not,you dumbass?

faye is so adorable
i hope nothing bad will happen to her

Attached: D8oUqnbUYAAKhsJ.jpg_large.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

there's some weird chemistry going on between these two psychos

>we see a montage of events of how the other Nobles fall, one by one, either by being overpowered by Marleyans, or outright defeated by Tybur, or a combination of both.
>fast forward a year, a hooded man observes a Wall partition being constructed, and a large group of people with a star armband being ushered into the section being walled off.
>the hooded figure walks through the city, everyone seems peaceful and happy. he takes a turn down an alleyway and into a cellar entrance
>he walks in to see the Fritz that had stayed behind on the island, as well as several other individuals. he removes his hood and reveals himself to be the Attack Titan noble.
>the Eldian Restorationist movement has begun

Rageturd couple.

Just saw the latest episode. Kruger looks like Erwin. I hope that's only in the preview cause if he really looks like Erwin in the anime, I do not know how I'll take it.

So much this.

Attached: 1546826841382.jpg (600x852, 293K)

>Ragetard couple.
EG?

how would you feel if it's revealed that Grisha asked Xaver to play with/look after Zeke?

>tfw Isayama made Faye as cute as possible just to tear our hearts

Attached: 876248673.jpg (243x250, 5K)

Muh armbands. Enjoy your 1st grade reading level comprehension

Cute!

Attached: MikasaDrawing.png (750x412, 390K)

>historia "just let the titans destroy mankind"
>eren "yes"

Attached: 1559963020520.jpg (1066x1600, 410K)

m-me too

Attached: 1533853566307.jpg (728x546, 71K)

;_;

manga faye is top adorable

Attached: FUtkQ84.jpg (1067x1600, 354K)

This is your mermaid for tonight.

Attached: D8ov5S5U8AEgVNn.jpg (1101x1200, 163K)

I hope isayama delivers and doesn't pussy out on the ultimate grim reminder as the story finale. There's enough foreshadowing for it to happen

every fucking chapter you dumbasses come up with a stupider theory for erens motivations. why would he want genocide? did you not read the marley arc????

You really saved that image, wrote that, solved the captcha and posted it

Attached: PieckWtf.png (720x444, 298K)

>did you not read the marley arc????
is there a panel/page that you are thinking specifically?

>half-eldian
What?

that a merman

his mother was a whore and got fucked by an eldian

it is highly likely that Levi is half Eldian, due to his mother being a sextoy in a low class underground brothel.

the multiple pages of dialogue dedicated to eren talking about how everyone beyond the wall is the same, and why warfare sucks

Her mother was a prostitute and got pregnant with one of her clients. So his father is most likely eldian

Momvi would never

Attached: SataniaSad.png (1015x675, 392K)

But half what niggers, levi is full eldian, unless you consider ackermans non-eldians

The early arcs effectively fooled them into thinking Eren is a generic shounen MC and the most predictable character, so they can't cope that he's about to do something so morally terrible. And so they believe he's on some naruto shit and has a secret plan to break the cycle of hate, or he's ''pulling a Lelouch xDD'', whatever that means.

Did you miss the part afterwards when he said he just keeps moving forward until his enemies are destroyed? Speedreaders, I swear.

She doesn't need make up to be beautiful!!!

Attached: mikasa_box_by_kukucho_dc8fpsl-pre.jpg (733x1089, 106K)

>the better eren is dirt blond haired
Why? I liked to picture him with black hair and a few strands of grey hair increasing with age.

Attached: sad obese cat.jpg (640x493, 40K)

Anons, I doubt I can take watching Fay's death once again this time voiced.

isayama portrays white guilt on eldians.
parallel on how american/german education works out.
eldia are allies with japan

you probably are one of those "smart people" who thought that eren actually agreed with zeke plan.
dont be a speedreader.
its clear what isayama message is.

Ackermans ARE Eldians.

Attached: 0112-023.jpg (1066x1600, 472K)

I know but merman sounds ugly

>unless you consider ackermans non-eldians
they weren't affected by karl the cuck, they are not entirely full blooded ethnic eldians are they?

Marley and Uprising are the best arcs of snk.

Prove me wrong
Pro tip : You can't

>H-he's not going to grimremind you retards
>H-he didn't impregnate Historia you retards
>H-he's not going to commit genocide you retards
B-based

Give me

Attached: boner.jpg (324x289, 54K)

"white guilt" is a meme concept found on alt-right circles, it's not nearly as universal a thing as WW2 events were, you think Isayama browses /pol/ as well to make such an obscure reference to your beliefs?

Fay? more like dogfood

can they fully transform? can they be controled by founding? no. so, no.

I saw that as him alleviate his mind but he knows what must be done. The world just fears the eldians too much and are too weak to reach to a deadlock(not sure if this is the correct term)

I'M CRYING MISSING MY LOVER!!!
I DON'T HAVE THE POWER!!!

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

>did you not read the marley arc????
Did you? His realization that the people inside and outside the walls are the same allowed him to better understand the people he branded as enemies who once tried to destroy his nation and to empathize with what they were going through. That didn't in any way change the fact that they were still enemies, and that he wouldn't stop pressing forward until he brought them down. It's not even that complicated. You also have to be in serious denial to completely ignore all the instances of Eren openly talking about world destruction, even during his fucking convo with Reiner.

Attached: 0100-038 (1).jpg (2133x1600, 1018K)

Maybe to distract the Erwin fans. Not only did he get blond hair but also blue eyes. WHY?!

I cannot wait for the Grim Reminder Redux to be finally animted. Just imagining the ripples it will send throughout timespace continuity makes me grin.

>white guilt
user nobody even knows that concept exists outside of america.

>builds an orphanage
>was ready to give her life for her people

Attached: 007.jpg (272x494, 68K)

>large conquering empire
>Ethnic cleansing
1-Every fucking empire was large and conquering, that's hardly something special to Nazi germany.
2-Nazi Germany didn't invent ethnic cleansing, it was done elsewhere too.

Queen Historia's lesbian pussy.

Genetically modified eldians are still eldians. They downloading their powers from the paths' wifi after the activation.

>not knowing that imperialist guilt is a thing
>probably not knowing about the Nanking massacre
>probably not knowing he is reading a manga written by a Japanese nationalist
“It’s just a meme”. Kek

That's exactly it. Eren knows he has to do it even if he doesn't want to.

Attached: Timeskip Eren.jpg (1065x719, 210K)

The holocaust is a meme too, guess the odds are about even.

Demolished by eren until she turned straight

Attached: ErenThumbsUp.png (118x131, 17K)

is the royal pussy really worth it

Attached: 1558886229610.jpg (1280x714, 212K)

>All those assumptions and not replying to the argument
>Kek
You have to go back

Even if is not a 100% Ackerman, they can't transform to titans.
Hell, I read the chapters from 83 to the last one we got in 6 hours without skipping anything and I don't know what shit level of reading comprehension you got anons.
>t. high IQ speedreader

Attached: 1559816471668.jpg (661x648, 37K)

china has a word for "white left" - Baizuo

not him but NO YOU FUCKING RETARD not everything is a fucking intentional allegory/parallel to the real world but the values and other themes do align with what is happening today, what is said against white people in the present day because the values that isayama portrays in the manga are that universal and applicable to different situations and contexts

he is not wrong tho isayama is a nationalist its all over this fucking manga

>>was ready to give her life for her people
>gets knocked up by a rando to avoid it
Pissufag pls.

Eren and Historia are lesbians though.

Attached: 1553865179334.jpg (1200x900, 270K)

To genocide trillions...

can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Attached: dr mario.png (421x421, 175K)

Historia will commit suicide once Eren destroys the world.

>EHfags are brainlets

what about it?

He is a youtuber.

is Yea Forums ready for punished Pieck Kruger?

Attached: pii.jpg (236x236, 11K)

Why was the uprising adaptation so bad? Why didn't they get two more episodes for that arc? Not to mention they wouldn't need much of a budget for that arc due to the lack of titan fights. All they had to do was adapt the arc properly. Not to mention their " better" version flopped hard going by BD sales.

He is a Sergeant Major of the Marlayen military who was tasked with turning Eldians into pure titans

Attached: el_abominacion.jpg (292x431, 109K)

>"white guilt" is a meme concept found on alt-right circles
what? I know it sucks but go to twitter for a month and you will see the shaming and guilt that people try to enforce on white people, how they colonized the poor pocs, etc and that they must be held accountable and recognize their white privilege or some retarded shit like that

He was right. About everything.

If it happens it'll be the first thing she's ever done right.

He is yumiru 2.0 (the dyke one)

Attached: seargeant major gross youtuber (cringe).png (899x785, 856K)

I enjoyed watching him die.

Historia will save Reiner.

Attached: 70491148_p50.jpg (1200x1584, 533K)

I give up on this show. fucking one thing happened this episode. now i have to wait a week for hange to actually read the book. the next week will be another dumb plot twist.

THE GAZE THE GAZE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SUTTOPUUUUUUU

He is a redditor

Cringe

Attached: GabiBane.png (575x427, 134K)

How does that invalidate what she said? She urged Ymir to destroy the tower and was literally raving when she did it, even though she had no idea she was planning on getting everyone out of this mess and not just herself. Eren also was willing to let Historia and later Rod eat him for humanity before Historia opposed it, does that invalidate what he said too?

perhaps he is cringe.

I did picture him with blue eyes so I don't mind but as an ELfag I take personal offense that you'd think I wished for this dirt blond hair. I did not. I never did. And I lament it.

Attached: better chadren.jpg (501x475, 146K)

Did you see the post-credits scene?

cringe and filtered pilled

pixis is based on Yoshifuru Akiyama a general from japanese military during the korea war

Isayama had a private twitter back in 2010(?) where he "ignores Japan’s war atrocities to instead focus on South Korea’s modernization"

WOW this really sounds like the plot after basement reveal

"The latest Attack on Titan official guidebook Outside Kou has also confirmed that heroine Mikasa Ackerman was named after the Japanese battleship Mikasa, a flagship of the Russo-Japanese War over control of Korea."

Attached: ymir.png (1037x475, 403K)

>retard didn't watch the post credits scene

What was the point of that pregnancy and her covering for Eren and herself by using Farmer if she wasn't backing him?

Based and area eleven pilled

>Isayama had a private twitter back in 2010(?) where he "ignores Japan’s war atrocities to instead focus on South Korea’s modernization"
Thats just a rumor

wasn't Erwin a literal Nazi

What if Reiner's dad was one of Gross's sons?

>marley are the good guys
>marley did nothing wrong!
>eldians are the devil!
>marley was justified in attacking paradis

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (472x817, 509K)

>give him black hair
>10/10
Wtf is wit problem actually? I'm seriously asking you faggots this. WHAT THE FUCK IS WIT'S PROBLEM?

>no Ymiru to cuddle at night
Just kill Hisu already.

Attached: 1532533002525.jpg (270x505, 96K)

>Just imagining the ripples it will send throughout timespace
I can't believe you really wrote that thinking it sounded cool.

>I-it’s j-j-just a r-rumor

Eren wants to do the same to all the other little girls of the world.

watching it now and..... oh i already saw the zeppelin. that helps explain where the rest of the world is. but i guarantee theyll reuse that in the next episode. they love to rehash shit from older episodes. its getting annoying.

>banned from leddit

Eren is squishy enough for that, don't worry. Yes, it is Eren in the picture

Attached: Dx9_WybXgAAyk2n.jpg (2048x1151, 134K)

Not so fast.

Attached: 1520815122557.jpg (600x833, 101K)

kya animefag

No shit they will use that again, it’s important to the plot unfolding

I hate the snk world. I hope eren fucking delivers

Hange could just make her a daki

Attached: 54651461.jpg (570x810, 370K)

A family member>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other man's daughter

According to Eren, it's worth destroying the world for.

so gooks are the niggers of asia

The guy in the manga only slightly resembled Xavier and they had different glasses,

this was in 2013 way before the basement reveal which happened in october 2016

Just try to imagine for a sec hisu humping that pillow through her stripped panties

>Imagine being a cuckrenfag after this chapter...

Just drop it. We don't want your kind here.

Why is she always like this when she runs

Attached: IMG_20190610_024205.jpg (310x280, 53K)

>Why yes, I do support Marley and see that the Eldians are biohazard abominations responsible for most of the bloodshed and conflict in SNK and thus it would be best for them to be euthanized, how could you tell?
>A group of island savages in control of WMDs led by rulers who can wipe their memories? By God, we need to do everything in our power to stop them!

Attached: 1534188600414.jpg (222x363, 22K)

Attached: 531.jpg (469x256, 56K)

They poked the devil for some stupid resources that they are going to use for wars

Attached: 1557505661169.jpg (467x591, 68K)

but if i already saw it, why do they need to reuse it? why do i need a 4 minute flashback to eren, mikasa, and armin as little kids? why do i need to hear grisha tell eren about the basement when i know it. why do they feel the need to spend 10 minutes on shit i already saw.

twitter.com/AoTTACTICS/status/1137403920823832576

>isayama made cute anime jewish girls
stop it isayama

>I just can't get myself to believe that jews are literally a supernatural race capable of destroying the world if they feel like it.

>he doesn't know

For those complaining that "the maruli gaurds had white outfits in the manga".they were shown with blue ones back in s2,the color choice was probably told to WIT by Isayama. Also Kruger has brown hair(like Eren),not blonde.

Attached: maruli_police.png (1280x720, 855K)

Why are trannies so easy to trigger?

>ignores Japan’s war atrocities to instead focus on South Korea’s modernization
What does it even mean?
>The latest Attack on Titan official guidebook Outside Kou has also confirmed that heroine Mikasa Ackerman was named after the Japanese battleship Mikasa,
Wasn't it a common knowledge? He decided to name her after a battleship because there's a believe that manga will be successful if female lead is named after battleship.

How does he do it?

Attached: D8n4KBjU8AEolGN.jpg (1000x566, 106K)

Lads

Attached: 70491317_p21.jpg (1224x1608, 327K)

>All of that seething

The jews

Attached: PieckGoldberg.png (350x350, 237K)

Attached: 1557266145425.jpg (210x153, 13K)

Goddamnitanon

Attached: 1554574653600.gif (220x266, 203K)

He's a doctor

>twitter
Kill yourself.

When's the last time they used Vogel im Käfig in the anime? I really want to hear it again

Attached: D8n52TjUwAI8ZG_.png (863x1200, 255K)

The rest of the season is planned out to specifically end on a certain scene. They had too much space available so they added some filler to make this episode slower. Stop complaining or gtfo

>(offscreen)

Attached: zeke.jpg (215x235, 12K)

Beautiful

RtS is the best arc.

So its going to end with the bird flying across the water and a camera shot of Falcos bitch hand reaching up for it, right

He is a chad.

I will now proceed to pleasure myself with Mikasa's abs.

Not this again...Jean.

I *think* I don't have a problem with lgbt folk but this kind of shit makes me *feel* hatred towards these people.

>FG, ZP and EH got confirmed in one chapter
holy shit

The ost in marley was so upbeat sounding lmao. They’re really trying to make me cry about Faye aren’t they, at this rate it’s gonna be brutal

She doesn't have personality. Her personality changes from situation to situation. So it's impossible to predict her opinion about all Eren's actions (I mean not only enemies were killed because of him, but also Eldians, country is under crazy Yelena's control, hundreds of poisoned people) because at one point she's kind and caring, then she doesn't give a fuck and wants everyone to die, then suddenly again kind and caring.

Next week everyone will finally understand what the ED of S2 means.

Attached: [BlurayDesuYo] Shingeki no Kyojin (Season 2) - NCED (BD 1920x1080 10bit FLAC) [DE3CC643].mkv_snapsho (1920x1080, 1.15M)

>implying heterofaggots can't be just as obnoxious about their sexuality and desperate to ship

>shounen
>manga for little boys
>politics
>massacre
>historical revisionism
what's wrong with jap little boys

Attached: tumblr_inline_oppe69IPM31qjenwg_640.png (582x297, 166K)

Faye a cute

Attached: Puppy with butterfly.jpg (500x667, 57K)

I *know* I have a problem with them and I'm glad they were all baited so hard, and Ymir died for nothing and Hisu's pregnant.

?? no they won't
This is the assault of Lago, which was explained during Zeke's flashback chapter

p-p-pregnant by yumiru's lesbian s-semen

He's a special Ackerman

>>Her personality changes from situation to situation
>still going with this shit

Attached: 1558132914872.png (865x807, 884K)

perfect for being gang raped by fat old men in a holding cell

Well not that specific but they will understand the ED is supposed to be Eldian Empire history.

But for Ymir Historia wasn't a friend so it's really not accurate. I would prefer Sasha and Connie. They have the best friendship because there's a zero romantic feelings from both sides but they still care about each other very much.

it's was written half-jokingly

It's just my opinion and it's the first time I expressed it actually.

twitter is it's on bubble just like /pol/ and does not reflect reality

It doesn't matter lgbt are sick in the head being gay is a disease fuck off.

Not allowed.

Attached: 1550937166195.png (480x640, 405K)

Cringe trannie stfu

Attached: MiyanoPeek.png (112x112, 9K)

They can be but their obnoxious behavior enrages me less

Fuck off whitey, give me my 60 acres and mule

You SnKtoddlers laugh at these tards, then go back to your shitty general to re-enact the very same shippingfaggotry.
Don't

Attached: 1535703632228.jpg (462x429, 25K)

rip

Attached: SergeantMajorGross(Youtuber).gif (400x250, 3.89M)

Why are all lgbt so mentally ill? Isayama clearly made her joke with marrying to begin with. It's like retards can't read jokes in this manga.

Based

Attached: CuteAndCanon.png (646x427, 225K)

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WRITE A FAYE RAPE FIC ALREADY
EVEN A SHITTY PASTEBIN ONE SHOT IS OKAY
I RECOMMDEND TO PAIR HER WITH DOGS,MARLEYAN OFFICERS, GRISHA OR MIKASA
NOW DELIVER

I kind of want to see something where she is being shipped to paradis and on the voyage there the soldiers on the ship take turns fucking her in the disgusting cargo hold

o my rubber

I'mma u dis instead .
Wats u Yea Forumsirgin a$$ niggaz gon do bout it?

I look the same when I run. It's the "how much longer do I have to do this shit I suck at" face.

>Ymir
>Not gay
What?

Is it possible Owl and Xavier were allies, and that it was part of both of their plans to return the attack titan to Paradis?

that's exactly what the manga said

She never officially came out of the closet, so, no. She wasn't gay. Sorry if that fact hurts your feeling :(

Its because lgbt are inherently mentally ill

Attached: z20j3cv5ge331.png (776x1323, 1.34M)

Fuck that’s hot. I want them to force her to ride on the wheel and suck on its edges before being forced to do the same with the soldiers. I wish I were good at writing - I’d try but when I think of porn I get so aroused I can’t write anything and just end up fapping instead.

The manga in your ass I have no doubt, but what about the actual manga?

>JEWS
Eldians represent white people.

>Eren Jaeger
>Reiner Braun
>Erwin Smith
All Germanic names

A lot of characters have BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES.

Also they apparently colonized the world and had thousands of years of ethnic genocide. Jews never did any of this they were a diaspora nation.

They now all have white guilt and told how evil their ancestors were. Jews arent told how evil their ancestors are they are told how evil they CURRENTLY are.

ELDIAN = ARYAN =/= SEMITE

Attached: 1554390505744.jpg (640x593, 79K)

does he not age?

>guy living in the internment zone with an armband
Xavier should have been living as a Marleyan at that point in time.

>She never officially came out of the closet, so, no.
user, I won't even try to find the manga pages that disapprove of your needless delusions.

Anyone has that comic where Kruger teaches Eren about guns?

>treats an object better than her own girlfriend even when it clearly hurts her girlfriend's feelings
Eldians are the worst people in the world.

Attached: eww.jpg (300x420, 110K)

Is it in japanese?

Pffffft

Attached: tnhczwq03j331.jpg (294x767, 86K)

this is a destructive path you're taking us all

That was like 10-13 years before befriending Zeke, though. The stuff with his wife and kid could've very well happened in the meantime.

It's probably purely coincidental, if Xavier did know Kruger was behind the restorationists then it's contradictory to both help him pass the blood tests and have an ideology that goes against eldian imperialism. The fact Zeke didn't know Grisha lived in Paradis further shows Xavier didn't know about Owl's play.

Its a path that we MUST keep moving forward down if we want to survive.

ELDIANS = ARYANS

Attached: DzNvIXoVYAA7B5T.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

you don't want /pol/ in here son

>l*ddit
GOOD MEME EHBRO

>if they don't say "I'm gay" while fucking the same sex on screen they're not
Based. The same is true in daily life. When someone I know comes out to me I refuse to believe them until they allow me in their chambers to let me watch the gay.

Now, now. No need to be mentally ill and a nigger at the same time. Inhale and exhale, time like this you city folks need to toughen up and stand up for your right.

It was 15 years between Faye’s death and Zeke’s betrayal, and Zeke inherit the Beast well after that.

Who is the most based character and why is it Connie?

Attached: H11.jpg (896x1300, 704K)

Eren looks like tranny kike.

Originally I think so yes, but I had a translated version saved and I can't find it anymore.

I will not sabotage the themes of my favorite show from fear of some dumb ass cross board disputes.

Attached: 1554440887464.png (492x499, 242K)

But we're already here. We've always been here.

Attached: le 1488 man.png (191x235, 49K)

Based but cringe. These "gay" people are just attention whores after all. They need to be hospitalized, A.S.A.P.

We're always here

No wonder snk threads are amongst the worst thread on Yea Forums. But at least you're kinda contained here so I guess that's good.

Pls, he is a beautiful girl.

Attached: 1559810337700.png (855x522, 476K)

>EHfags are crossposting /pol/tards.
Sergeant gross(YouTuber)

look through this artist’s work. i remember them drawing a few military/gun comics of Eren and Kruger.
pixiv.net/member.php?id=8022298

>thinking we stop at SNK threads

leave then if you dont like these amazing threads.

Attached: 1555452441627.png (2037x696, 962K)

t. mhafag

Attached: ReinerPush.webm (1280x720, 337K)

>"Eren will surpass his father and not make the same mistakes"
>selfishly has a child as a means to an end instead of simply using Historia as a titan

Attached: 1538423250279.jpg (148x162, 17K)

Why do titans eat non-eldians?

they eat anyone

>those thick lines out of nowhere in certain scenes

Attached: 1430577732797.jpg (495x489, 169K)

It's choosing love over duty unlike Grisha who chose duty over rabuing Jiiku.

Grisha's mistake wasn't having a child it was not solving all the problems himself instead of leaving it to the child.

Eren will fix the cycle himself by destroying the other side so his child will be free.

Attached: 1550986017739.jpg (639x970, 501K)

what if hanji was hugging mikasa while thinking about moblit because hanji wanted to hug moblit again.

>as a means to an end
Headcannon, the child isn't involved in his plan.

Thank you very much user, very nice of you.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

What if hanpetos is a crazy nigger?

>he thinks ErenStu will fail
HAHA

But why? I remember back in the day people theorized that titans ate humans in hopes of eating a shifter and regaining their humanity, but that's out the window now that we know only eldians can become titans in the first place.

This is why I think the pregnancy was a mistake. Eren and Historia simply couldn't resist.

Some other parts got Thick

Attached: ReinerThicc.png (1087x1009, 911K)

>SnK threads are the place where fujobaiters and /pol/tards coexist in harmony
Multiculturalism does work after all

>Grisha's mistake wasn't having a child it was not solving all the problems himself instead of leaving it to the child.
Now that you mention, was there a reason he left everything to Eren? Why didn't he keep living until his term before passing his titan to Eren?

calm down Erenbro

I think it was implied that he finally gave up. After his second wife died he couldnt continue anymore.

Attached: 1545508163260.jpg (564x411, 48K)

He doesn't look like a Stu to me

Attached: 1544313841507.jpg (800x1043, 175K)

>implying the fujos arent /pol/tards

Anything can work if you DEDICATE YOUR HEART to it.

Would you prefer these threads have an even higher % of shipfaggotry? Cause if we go then that's what you'll get.

SEX WITH FAYE

Attached: 1560117730693.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Why are her eyes reddish
Is she a titan shifter?

Sisters like Faye and Mikasa are not for sexual.

Mikasa no

>sadistic as hell
>has a skewed view of the world
>claims he knows he could die at any minute so he just wants to live an exciting life
>dies screaming like a bitch

>tfw you'll never get to see her cunny

Why yes, dont mind if I do. My Marleyan comrades will be joining in as well.

Since most of you /pol/niggers are EHfags,you cause 50% of the shipping. Getting rid of you people would also reduce the cancerous crossposting memes that you bring from your native board,like "chad" or basedjackposting.

Ragnarok.

JUST WRITE A FIC
ILL TAKE ANYTHING
JUST FUCK HER AAAAAAHHHHHH

Now, you're just seeing things sergeantmajorgross (admiral)

>Erenpedos

Was about to write one, then I remembered can't punctuate or spell correctly and don't know how to make a doc x for Fanfiction.org. Also don't know how to write stories

Attached: TanyaBeg.png (759x427, 397K)

That theory is still correct user. Pure titans mindlessly consume anything they come into contact with in the hopes of eating a shifter so they can regain their human form, but humans and eldians look exactly the same. There are no distinguishable differences in the appearance of an eldian vs the appearance of a human, so there's no way for a pure titan to tell the difference.

You moved on from Gabi

Attached: GabiCute.jpg (305x347, 61K)

what makes you think pure titans have the intelligence to think about goals
they just see humans as some glowing light and go towards it and eat them

Nice Tanya. I’d honestly be fine with shit punctuation, it’s not like my genitalia cares about grammar. Do it on a pastebin and post here

Woof woof...WOOOOOON
-fin-

>JUST WRITE A FIC
Chadren x Faye-chan in the paths dimension?

>implying “chad” is an isolated /pol/ meme
Ok my guy

Eldian actually glows in titan's vision but of course anime is just Araki's fanfiction

>armin x eren will never be canon

why even live bros

Attached: 36242.png (733x416, 540K)

but I'm not an EHfag. I don't care about chad and I don't know what basedjackposting even is.

I just want to use Snk as a vehicle to promote racial consciousness, the importance of ancestry, the philosophy of self-segregation, and natalism. These are all things that Isayama promotes as well.

Seeing Armin with the coat but no shirt under it made me want to lick him.

>"I'll escort her back to the ghetto"
>you begin to take her back
>she looks up at you, crying
>"m-mister. This isn't the way home"
>you smile, "I know it isn't. We're going somewhere better"
>you take her to a secluded alley behind a suspicious looking shop
>"are you taking me to get candy?"
>"yes little one, candy. Now just come down this alley with me"
>she looks excited, and follows you down the alley
>you tell her you will be right back and to not go anywhere else or she will get in more trouble
>she nods
>a few minutes pass and you return with a small bag
>"get on your knees little girl"
>she does so reluctantly
>she unzip your pants and pull out a long, hard candy on a stick
>"no put this in your mouth and suck"
>she does, taking just the tip into her mouth
>"more, take the whole thing"
>she attempts to fit more into her mouth, but it's too large
>"m-mister, it's too big and hard, and it tastes salty"
>you grab the back of her head and push it down on the long hard sucker
>"that's a good girl"
>she gags a bit, thick saliva flowing out of her mouth and onto the ground
>with a few thrusts the candy disolves, filling her mouth with a thick sugary mucus
>"don't waste any of it little girl. Swallow it all"
>with a large gulp the thick mixture of sugar, salt, and saliva disappears down her throat
>"c-can I go home now, mister?"
>"not yet. My sons are on there way here"
>"s-sons?"
>you grin, "yes, and they are bringing their puppies with them. Do you want to play with them a bit"
>the little girl smiles, her eyes light up, and she jumps to her feet
>"I love puppies :3"
>"good, now let's go"

>I just want to use Snk as a vehicle to promote racial consciousness, the importance of ancestry, the philosophy of self-segregation, and natalism. These are all things that Isayama promotes as well.
*pukes*,I hope you were baiting with this post. Give me a break.

Good

Attached: defending_his_waifu.jpg (1096x1200, 156K)

Wait where are you getting this information?

Just ignore him, he’s just mad that one of his favorite mangas turned into a pro-nationalism story and he doesn’t know how to deal with the cognitive dissonance so he lashes out at /pol/tards instead

Eldians and Marley are white people none of them are jews.

why are you doing this why

Attached: AAAAAAA.jpg (1300x650, 84K)

What a shitshow. At least make the transition believable.

I think it's mostly instinct. Animals don't consciously think to themselves "I must find food/water/shelter/a mate", they just do it. Same with titans. Why else would they go through extreme measures to eat humans while completely ignoring animals?

white people dont exist

Jews dont exist

>SergeantGross is here

how about you suck my fat cock and make it believable?

Gaystoria.

This. The modern day jews are turkish larpers

>SergeantMajorGross (fanfic)
Cringe

Historia NTRs Eren to be with me.

Why would I bait you? I mean, think about it. It's not that we the /pol/lacks are in 'your' thread. This was our thread to begin with, because SnK is a /pol/-tier manga. Isayama is effectively one of us. His sociopolitical views as expressed through the manga are far more in alignment with ours than with yours to begin with.

So like I said, we were always here.

He laughed when he learned Sasha died.

someone wrote one, lets goooo

>races
>existing

cringe and bluepilled

eww
cringe

Well, now it looks fat with this.

Attached: 1559417164481.png (881x768, 759K)

Hellow fellow white person

>dog breeds
>existing
Dont you know dog breeds are a social construct?!?!?! Cringe.

Sex with Annie

Attached: Best Girl a cute as usual.jpg (751x1024, 65K)

And you just stood by while other people called your twin "a whore".

>Knowing THIS little about races
Absolutely disgusting.

Hello chaim

He's one of the best memes /snk/ has birthed. Is he new? barely found out about him yesterday in the AQ stream

Attached: GutsThink.jpg (642x960, 217K)

I have a dream that my four little doggos will one day live in a Marley where they will not be judged by the color of their fur, but by how fast they can eat little Eldian girls.

SnK made me NatSoc what do I do...

How close was Grisha to dying of titan aids before Eren ate him?

>being any kind of Soc
Not gonna make it

Fur is not as genetically distant as skin color you moron, most dogs have albino skin coloration when you remove their fur.

probably within months

Based. Race is a spook.

>SnK made me NatSoc
how small-brained do you have to be to see any Nazi analogies in SnK

He looked pretty solid and hearty, not crumbling like Uri or the Owl. Uri was using a cane to get around before the end, so Grisha probably still had some time left to go.

>Not doushiyouuuuu
HOLY SHIT FUCKING KILL YOURSELF WH*TOID

My dog has dark skin but she's Irish, are Irish negroes?

Lmao how is that at all contradicting anything he posted?

1 year idk

CONTINUUE PLEASE

Dog breeds wouldn't be a thing if not for breeding though. And very few breeds humans.

Because they are, Nazis made up "race" to fuel their superiority complex,even though they got btfo by "inferior" africans and slavs 10 years later.

Spooks are a spook

> Isayama is effectively one of us
Yep,why did I bother replying,kek.

Thats why ethnicity is more important
French supermacy

But shaved doggos look gross.

Attached: youtuber.jpg (310x162, 4K)

Sad thing the only person Armin could fall back to was a comatose girl stuck inside a rock but thank God Eren got over his faggotry.

Attached: 1554741060309.jpg (478x399, 98K)

Apparently you have to be a genius to "get it" and you dont.

You have nonidea wjat you are talking about. All categoties are social constructa because platonic objects dont exist.

I think that's not my point. When she said let's marry she was trying to finish her letter with a joke and not be sad. Reason why Historia smiled.

>this is just from Marley's prologue
Kek

Caucasoid was conceptualized in the 1800s jude.

>nazis made up race

Lmao what was american slavery then?

New bread is baked
It's a best bread

Wasn't this the same excuse for Eren and Historia never said they love each other means it never happened?

Concession accepted, dog.

If he wasn't effectively one of us, why would he make a manga where the primary plot point revolved around the maintenance of a royal bloodline?

You think one of the blank-slateists who are all too common these days could have produced a plot point like that?

If you didn't type like an idiot maybe less people would call you stupid.

Shhhh user. Let the mentally ills seethe.

At least Nazis distinguish humans your evil tribe just calls everyone else subhuman goyim and think thats perfectly fine. Oh for a jew to lecture anyone on being a racist asshole.

Don't shame the infamous dogposter's name with your filth.

>why would he make a manga where the primary plot point revolved around the maintenance of a royal bloodline?
I didn't know /pol/ was royalist.
When did this happen?

Attached: 1539540172375.png (302x312, 106K)

Not that user but infamous what now?

/pol/ isnt one person
Even communists post their stuff there

>how to trigger alt right incels in 1 post

Then it is stupid to say the author would be "one of us". If any political opinion he holds would fit /pol/.

Go poke around on /pol/ sometime. It's got a weird monarchist underbelly. That being said, the idea that bloodlines are important is a fixture of far more worldviews than just royalism or monarchism. It overlaps with natalism and ideas of racial/ethnic maintenance as well.

Go away evil middle eastern scum.

>incel
The redditor finally reveals himself

Hes a japanese nationalist
He doesnt have to be 1488
Everyone should be a nationalist for their ethnic homelands
Japan should close the borders and giving English teachers visas

>lesser threads trying to compete

Attached: Best girl smug.jpg (483x501, 67K)

>muh Nazi superiortiy complex
This is one of the biggest meme """truths""" out there. Let's look at Nazi Germany's three main opponents:

>The Soviet Union
Had as its official party doctrine the erection of a world government.

>The British Empire
Also known as "The Empire on which the sun never sets".

>The United States of America
Have been playing world police for 100+ years now.

But American influence gave us anime.

You think the maintenance of the royal bloodline, which involves people being literally devoured by their successors, has been portrayed as a positive thing?

Eldians cant be jews, Eldians actually do things rather than hide like parasitic cowards.

We've been over this.
)))Eldians(((
(((Marleyans)))

Japanese survival is more important than anime
Only japanese should live in Japan
Fuck anyone who wants to make mixed race mutts in japan

The maintenance of the royal bloodline doesn't involve people being devoured by their successors. It involves pOnOs being jammed into vagOOs. e.g., breeding.

The passing of the titan power is not the bloodline, nor is it required for maintenance of the bloodline. The passing of the titan power is indeed portrayed as a negative, but from that we get Eren's struggles to de-link that negative from the maintenance of the bloodline by refusing to have Historia turned into a shifter.

You gotta be able to separate the themes from the mechanisms here, user.

>eldians (aka whiteoids)
>promote war,genocide,slavery,imperialism

>marleyans(meds)
>promote culture,arts,technological improvements

yep,makes sense to me

They are the same race just different ethnicities.

At this point, meds are just as pathetic as WE WUZ KANGZers, desperately clinging to their ancient past - totally neglecting the fact that they've done fuck all of importance for hundreds and hundreds of years. Sad!

Meds are white you stupid nigger
My mother and father and i our white
You fucking nigger, meds are white fuck anyone who claims italians aren't white

Cope

You must be a /dbs/CHAD to understand the beauty that is dogposter.

Attached: maxrez.png (1267x938, 137K)

I bet you're a piece of shit anglo
The UK is a dystopian hellhole with paki rape gangs while salvini wants to get rid of the immigrants

>no blue eyes
>brown skin
>not blond
Idk bro

Attached: srfvjeinfc.png (142x161, 23K)

>muh blonde blue eye aryan meme that was invented by the UK
Fuck Angloniggers
Meds invented the western civilization, anglos and jews are ruinining it

Jesus Christ. You fucking Euros are on the precipice of annihilation and you still can't let the regionalism thing go. Think about this, you motherfuckers. The rest of the world all sees you as 'white' so there's no point to bickering amongst yourselves. It's like watching Sasha moan and groan about how her pastoralist village should be opposed to the agriculturalists. At the end of the day they're all walldians anyway.

The denial is just sad

Do you look like Erwin? GoldenMed?

I'd love to watch Sasha moan and groan, if you catch my drift.

Tell that to the fucking anglos
They don't believe italians are white

COPE and KNEEL at mein feet. Your European master commands you to do as such. Be grateful that you can bask in my radiance with jubilance.

D&C jew
Meds are white end of story

Nigger Nigger

Who the fuck cares
Are you even Italian? are just another burger with "Italian ancestry"? Because I've never seen an euro sperg this much about race

take this epic banter to /int/ you piece of shit nigger trash. Just responding to you because fuck going through the rest of the thread.

what is D&C?
Little 56% babies

The triggereds ones are sadder

A man of taste! Have a rare Sasha.

Attached: c22.gif (480x270, 1.55M)

Dumb nigger

You might be interested in knowing that I had an erection when I saw post time skip Sasha. She was so hot.

Attached: punished pikku.png (696x534, 362K)

JC Staff will do S4 and beyond

We can only hope they make S4 as good as OPM S2

Attached: RikkaPray.png (416x413, 150K)

Yes