Amazing how it started great but quickly went into absolute mediocrity. Filo ruined the show

Amazing how it started great but quickly went into absolute mediocrity. Filo ruined the show.

Attached: 2019.01.11-06.48-boundingintocomics-5c38e4f3029c5.png (750x400, 113K)

Execution Is Key.

yeah, Filo marked transformation from character-driven story to haremshit drivel

>MC's mount becomes a character in the story with their own personality
>Nice.jpg
>Suddenly, it's revealed that they were actually a Loli princess all along!
And people on here defend this. Fuck moeshit.

Most isekai start out as one crazy idea with good potential and descend into the same nonsense.

What ruined the show was absolutely garbage pacing, shifting scenes from the manga around to different points in the anime for no reason, and cutting important dialogue and scenes from the manga out of the anime entirely. They wanted to do a 5/10 anime job so it's a fucking 5/10 anime from me.

Attached: 1554400316905-v.png (629x1173, 166K)

Anime studios in general have forgotten how to give a series a good ending.

I love moeshit and I still think it was shit. Even shitters have standards.

>you have to talk it out and befriend the other heroes and the kind who were absolute scumbags and trying to frame you of murder and separate you from your racoon gf
>how dare you not try to be friend

how can one anime be so hypocrite with its own morals?

how can one person be so wrong?

we wouldn't have the based spear-hero spinoff if it wasn't for filo though

Attached: x6.jpg (950x1364, 248K)

Haven't read the novel yet, does he ever realize Raphtalia is probably dead because of him?

>the church was the bad guy all along

dropped

he doesn't give a shit and stops mentioning it as he reincarnates into other timelines. shield only hears about raph once but never makes an effort to buy her. reader is left to assume she died of the disease she had when shield originally bought her in the main timeline.

No, it started mediocre and became shit.

I liked it until after the pope got wrekt. Next couple of episodes should be shitty until the next fight which isn’t really big

Well, it's in character at least, I guess?
Thanks user.

>loli princess
queen candidate, sure. But princess?

its not the church but the corrupt people in the church that are evil

Motoyasu actually was proposing to get a slave in a loop(shilvelt loop) but naofumi thought it was horrible so motoyasu relented and forgot about the thing. In the following timeloop(Melromarc loop), motoyasu pushes with the slave thing since they need the extra hands for selling shit, but they get keel instead because motoyasu remembered her peddling stuff with naofumi and being good at it. And in the loop after that(Fabuley loop) somewhere past the middle naofumi or sadina asks about raphtalia and motoyasu realizes he forgot about her. When they investigated they realized she was already dead, saddina got depressed, couldn't even move or do anything, which also affected naofumi(they were a thing this loop) and almost made him unlock a curse series out of sheer depression. Eventually, sadina resolves to get better for naofumi's sake, and makes a harem for him. She invites the panda demihuman from the previous loop(she knows her from zeltbur and it's colliseums) and naofumi gets them both pregnant.

>generic evil laugh

really makes you think...

Attached: High_Priest_Anime.png (310x414, 149K)

The demi-humans in that other demi-human country that worships him aren't any better. There's some that are decent but...

i appreciate someone who reads through the web novel. do you use machine translation to read ahead?

In the end, it's just another isekai

More like Filo saved it

Attached: 1559929354476.png (1363x767, 914K)

Yeah, helps knowing context of shit but the finer details elude me.

It's the manga that's wrong, not the anime. The anime is faithful to the LN.

Filo's appearance marks the exact moment this show went from a somewhat interesting concept, to garbage wish fulfillment. Filo's character is one of the most grating and irritating things known to man, and her whole shtick boils down to "I'm just an innocent widdle girl who wuvs her onii-chan... p-p-p-pwease don't hurt me... p-p-pwease pay attention to me onii-chan! Pwease!?!?"
Pic related is what made me drop the show entirely. Jesus, what a dumpster fire of a character.

Attached: 20190322_212757.jpg (2896x2896, 367K)

Jesus, fuck Filo.
What a fucking cunt piece of shit.

>doesn't want to be lovey-dovey with innocent loli
take a break from anime. you'll realize the value of what you've been rejecting when you start interacting with 3d roasties.

>vagina bones
>underboob
>tummy
>dem hips
>twintails
Nice

Attached: 1533831335887.jpg (787x960, 68K)

I'd rather a roastie than an annoying-ass child. Filo seems like the type of person who'd jump onto your chest to wake you up in the middle of the night just to complain it's too dark.

It’s just very very generic.

I also like how you're essentially saying "go outside" and telling me I'll become... more of a lolicon because of it? What?

>I'd rather a roastie
How can I tell you have never dated a 28 year old.

Shinju no Nectar adaptation when? We can probably complete Mermaid island/not!Japan in 1 cour.

>Filo seems like the type of person who'd jump onto your chest to wake you up in the middle of the night just to complain it's too dark.
HOW CAN YOU BE MAD AT THIS, IT'S SO FUCKING CUTE

Nah filo is alright. The other idiots side characters are what ruined it.

should've focused on surviving the grimdark world and the slave healing subplot

Filo and Melty saved the show once Raphtalia turned into an adult. Now that Melty is gone I fear for the future of this series.

Also on a related note what the fuck is up with the LN
There's 5 typos per page and the overall translation is just plain shit

Read the web novel peasants

Light novel naofumi is not the same shieldbrah mgtow in wn

>muh harem
>muh moe
literally ruined anime, name one good series with harem or blatant waifubait. There is none

It's unironically SAO all over again. First arc utilizes the series' interesting premise and has decent drama. Then immediately follows with pacing-breaking harem sidequests bullshit.

Tenchi?

Indeed.

Nah. SAO at least has good first cour but shield hero can't hold itself pass episode 4 and SAO has improve in later season.

bridge arc?

Attached: Helmet.jpg (640x496, 80K)

Acceptable if the way she wants comfort is sex.

Started off with good edge and quickly went blunt by chapter 11, after tgat it just becomes another standard Isekai and I dropped by around 15 or 19

I have a job and need a good nights sleep?

there's no asuna-like character being rapebait every other major arc though?

>It's not shit read the source material
Yet another notch on the isekai cycle

Wrong.