Series has poor pacing and incoherent plot

>series has poor pacing and incoherent plot
>Yea Forums defends it because it's a "wild ride"

Attached: 1537665989338.png (512x512, 300K)

those are the best

>coherent plot in in some lolrandfumb fanservice series
based pseudo-intellectual retard

On a completely unrelated matter. Kayaba from Sword Art Online Looks like the character from Eureka Seven and several other animes. They're reusing that face.

>show is generic boring garbage
>Yea Forums defends it because the girls are cute

Attached: 1559481549799.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

so pic related like all other trigger shit?

>giving a shit about the plot
What a philistine.

Hope your pic is unrelated

Attached: haruko.jpg (1200x800, 195K)

Literally every moeshit show. And then people try to actually defend the show and their arguments are always ridiculous because the show has no redeeming qualities besides having cute girls.

No, no. Every now and then, there is indeed a moe shit show that is exactly retarded enough to raise my interest. Maybe more. Raise your dongers!

Attached: fgdlwnnp.png (449x720, 60K)

>You're enjoying anime for the wrong reasons!
>reeeeeeeeeee

Every single time Yea Forums stands up for a shitty anime because it's a wild ride they are absolutely in the right. Not because the anime is good, but because the group watching experience is the best

Attached: SPOILER.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>the group watching experience is the worst
there, fixed that for you. Learn to enjoy media for your very self. That might be something.

Attached: 1549322087124.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Not that user, but what a stupid argument. You can do both. Some shows are better to watch alone, some are more enjoyable when you got a bunch 16 y.o. retards and an occasional fat 30 y.o. dude with a loli fetish around you.

I wouldn't mind people enjoying moe garbage if moefags didn't feel the need to constantly shit on good shows because they aren't CGDCT.

pic related

Attached: Chainsawman_518574_6845126.jpg (1200x1751, 773K)

This 100%.

>Yea Forums defends it because it's a "wild ride"
not true. you already know why Yea Forums defends it.

Attached: kill la kill.jpg (1301x625, 79K)

nice

Shitting on anime because it's CGDCT is no better than shitting on shows that aren't CGDCT
In both cases, people are being retards bitching about shows made for people that aren't them

“Incoherent” is a brainlet’s excuse

Assuming that there is an anime with a coherent plot somewhere (and we watch them not just for feels/fun/cuteness)

This show could have been so good if it was six episodes like flcl.
Instead they turned all preachy starting with ep5, along with repeating the worst jokes over and over and making throwing the story off the rails. This should have been better for a planned, double season anime original story, but then again, look at shit like ditf.
Literally the only reason to watch this stuff is because the jews don't control it (yet).

> poor pacing
> incoherent plot
If those are the best complaint you can get out of your ass that means the series is actually very good.

Attached: kill la kill 2.jpg (680x982, 359K)

I take it you are the loli?

Yea Forums now is like that, don't talk about anime talk about how wrong is people, a bunch of faggots

Ayliens twist was actually tolerable for KlK, but it got really silly in DitF.

>use ryuko pic by chance
>everyone thinks I meant KLK
I'm dumb.

Attached: 1554130796064.jpg (800x800, 179K)