Fact: Nui did nothing wrong and is best girl

Fact: Nui did nothing wrong and is best girl.

Attached: 1553063968177.jpg (240x240, 13K)

>Fact: Nui did nothing
Fixed

she died

is that wrong

She deserved her arms being cut off.

Eh,she herself said she acted on her own will,so she should be held accountable for her murder attempt.Other than that,she's a good girl.

My nuiggaz. She had one of the best character themes.

>they didn't save her
>they did not even try
>not one bit
How does that make you feel, Yea Forums?

Attached: 134532343534.gif (465x332, 362K)

The vaginas at Trigger should have let her kill off Gamagori.

>You’ll never save your 56% alien imouto that your mom scienced into existence by telling her you’ve always cared about her

Attached: 74F35AA6-22E1-444B-9737-627D2A486402.jpg (350x505, 38K)

BASED
I LOVE HARIME NUI

Attached: 3de4ab6d016f1abc37f4fde1cff8d4c3.gif (480x290, 535K)

She has a good song and introduction.

How would you give Nui more relevance?She was only necessary to advance the plot 2-3 times and then she was killed off to fullfill Ragyo's plan.Overall,I feel like they could do more with her but I don't know what.

fuck you

klk is not a good anime

you nuifaggots need to be purged.

Fuck off shittastefag. G and watch your shitty Full Shit Alchemist because that's the kind of normalfaggotry that shitters like you probably watch

She was a crazy bitch but she was also the second hottest character and tons of fun every time she was on screen.

can you remake this thread asking why Nui is a timeless anime character that anons still care about decades later and asking why Violet is such a time flop as a character please.
also heil Trigger, saviours of anime

Great post, OP. Nui was Ragyou's best child.

Attached: 1545939415442.gif (435x250, 554K)

I have a semi waifu from KLK and I can still admit it's not that good

Yeah

Attached: 1546855096743.png (1357x1200, 919K)

>semi waifu
Faggot. Confirms 100% what I said.

Absolutely BASED

she used to be my waifu but she got boring after a few years

"she's not trendy anymore so I move onto a girl people talk about now!"

Pathetic.

Daijobu
She didn't deserve or want to be "saved"

She went out on her own terms, with the same smug smile as always. Truly the best ending for her.

Attached: 1558812615472.png (1397x739, 756K)

Did she really,or was it Ragyo influencing her again?She seemed incredibly pissed that Ryuko and co. screwed everything up,but she quickly changed her mood when she was told to sacrifice herself.Still,it's in the realm of possibility as that's pretty in-character for her.Either way,her death was a pretty satisfying ending for her character.

Giving the MCs the middlefinger is kind of her purpose, so killing herself to do exactly that sounds like the kind of deal she'd gladly take.

Attached: 1546700723564.jpg (723x1023, 380K)

nah klk came out in 2012 i stopped being super into her in like 2017

She was the best thing in the show.

Getting told to commit sudoku and not hestitating even for a split second is kinda questionable.Then again,not even getting disarmed stopped her from sewing,so maybe her devotion realy is that deep.

>defends klk
>"i got bored of my klk waifu in 2017"

no i said klk isn't that good

>Introduce an extremely annoying and unlikable character
>Make that character a girl
>Weebs worship her and defend her from any kind of criticism

Since when she was defended so heavily.At most,you get these threads every once in a while,or some user will post it ina klk thread,and she"s a not even that prominent "did nothing wrong" character either.

And you're correct.