Fragtime

moetron.net/post/185489237940/fragtime-anime-key-visual-and-character-designs

>“What would you do if you could stop time? Moritani for one is using her unusual ability to stop time for three minutes a day to observe the people around her. One day, she chooses to “observe” class idol Murakami’s panties—only to find herself in a very compromising situation when her classmate turns out to be immune to her power.”

Now this is how you use time-stopping powers

No idea who's the staff and studio is going to be

Attached: fragtime.jpg (615x875, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_OqTnnuYKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm intrigued.

More like fagtime

You meant faptime.

Both are valid

based

So is this yuri or yuri-bait?

From what I recall the manga leans more on the yuri side of things.

>manga
So it's an adaptation? Cool, sounds interesting so I'll probably read it. It's pretty short too from what I'm seeing.

What's gay about looking at another girl's panties?

It's proper yuri.

How do you define yuribait?

Don't worry...they will do a lot more than that.

Attached: 23.jpg (728x1044, 220K)

It starts with just looking at panties but next thing you know you're scissoring.

lmao

Is anything known about the format yet? The manga is only two volumes (17 chapters) long, so one cour of full-length episodes feels like it would be rather long.

Right director can pad the fuck out of it. I've seen full length episodes based on a 2-3 4koma pages.

Oh wait, they already announced that it's OVA.

>schoolgirl can stop time longer than Jotaro Kujo.

Bullshit.

Attached: fe7.png (847x476, 800K)

>movie
FUCK

Attached: 1261646309458.jpg (218x218, 16K)

It could work.

Attached: Kase-san.webm (1920x1080, 2.18M)

I remember TL dropped it awhile ago.

What happens after this?

Nice rendition of the tank cover. Not minding the art style change at all. Certainly looks more of a theatrical quality.

Attached: fragtime.jpg (630x955, 93K)

more like fagtime lmao

Got 'em.

I remember that manga. Nice concept, but it doesn't really deserve an adaptation.

She can't into ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA, so it's compensation.

jotaro is a timelet, everyone else in the series who can do some time shit can do it way longer than him

Araki had to nerf him to make him appear in later parts, and he still was one of the strongest character in the manga. Timestop is a broken power.

Timestop girl pushes the other girl down in the hallway without stopping time and rapes her in front of all her friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_OqTnnuYKE

Here's the PV

Tear Studio, the studio who did the Royal Tutor and this season's Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?, is working it. Most of the Kase-san staff on board

>Most of the Kase-san staff on board
This is great news! Kase-san was amazing

Attached: Asagao-to-Kase-san.jpg (3158x4082, 1.66M)

Imagine if the average user has the power to stop time for a 'long time.' Instead of looking at girls' panties he uses it to unzip the other guys' pants and measure their dick and slobbering them. How is that not gay?