Domekano 233

第233話 もう止まらない

芹沢にナツオが異性として好きなのか聞かれるが姉としてだと否定するヒナ
だが芹沢と付き合うことになった場合を想像してヤダと泣き叫ぶ

合宿
後輩からナツオと付き合ってるのかと聞かれ勘違いされたのが嬉しい芹沢は
その夜男の部屋に忍び込みナツオを起こし話があると言ってくる

夜袭

Attached: 7jkpbs8ykip21.jpg (1066x1600, 360K)

Am I the only one that wants natsuo to end up with a different girl besides the sisters?

Rui > Hina

>Serizawa askes Natsuo if he attracted by Hina?!
>Camp theater, Serizawa go in the boys room(for Natsuo) and she heard a conversation

Hina a best
Rui a a shit

Hina will help actress girl get Natyboi

I used to think like that but then I realized Natsuo himself is also trash so...

In the end Natsuo will comeback to Hina

It died because the op got banned for shitposting so much.

Team Rui

>Ch 233" the word can not stop"
>Serizawa askes Hina " do you still like, Natsuo ?
>Hina said" I was only his sister". After serizawa's departure, Hina imagined the situation of Serizawa and Natsuo and could not help she crying and crying.
>The Younger generations (?) asked if they had started attending Natsuo .
>That evening, Serizawa snuck into Natsuo 's room and she said something to him.

how sure are you about these translations
there is another tl for the first sentence like this:
>Miyabi asks natsuo if he sees hina as a love interest, which he denies and says she is just his older sister

>how sure are you about these translations
Not that user but,「 芹沢にナツオが異性として好きなのか聞かれるが姉としてだと否定するヒナ 」 reads as "Serizawa ni Natsuo ga isei toshite suki na no ka kirareru ga ane toshite da to hitei suru Hina" It is saying she asked Hina if she likes Natsuo as the opposite sex and that she was the one that denied it by saying she loves him as a sister.
Also the 「だが芹沢と付き合うことになった場合を想像してヤダと泣き叫ぶ 」 reads as "Daga Serizawa to tsukiau koto ni natta baai wo souzou shite iya da to nakisakebu." which says that just imagining him starting to go out with Serizawa made her start to cry.

Kei isn't even being subtle anymore. This latest character clearly sets up Miyabi to be nothing more than an obstacle.

chapter*

The manga is named Domestic na Kanojo.

>Hina imagined the situation of Serizawa and Natsuo and could not help she crying and crying

Oh no, hina lost!

Just textbook emotional manipulation by the author. Miyabi has no chance.

out of curisoity, what chances does Miyabi have to at least date/sex Natsuo?
From my perspecitve, if the spoilers are right about the ending, it can go in three ways.

A/ Natsuo is taken aback but does the deed and they date for a while- unlikely
B/ Natsuo is taken aback, pushes Miaybi off, but later they talk and begin dating - likely
C/ Natsuo pushes Miyabi off, Miyabi gets upset and eventually accuses Natsuo of still having feelings for Hina in front of everyone - unlikely.

Hina may be endgame, but since its likely to be a while before the ending i think Miyabi will be the obstacle until the end.

Also, If Natsuo does date Miyabi, thats basically a final nail in the coffin for Rui. Hina has shown she'll always love Natsuo no matter what, but Rui is most likely going to be pissy at the thought of Natsuo dating Miyabi and will probobly take it way too hard for them to be together again.

Rui a best.
Hina a shit.

rui a shit
hina a shit
miyabi a best

rui has chefboy, she‘ll hop into bed with him once she learns of natsuo dating miyabi. hell, she‘ll fuck him if she learns about hina living with natsuo

Kajita, stop shitposting on Yea Forums.

Highly likely than Miyabi and Natsuo will have a fling. She will probably get Shou-senpaid near the end. Rui on the other hand will get chef'd.

>write best girl that's clearly a better option than the main two
>isn't allowed to win no matter how reasonable because she's not in the title and came later
Why the fuck do authors keep doing this?

>clearly a better option
How is she clearly better? Wasn't her unwanted interference one of the main reasons that Rui broke up with MC. She is pretty much the second coming of Rui.

So I read about ten chapters of this series right now after looking at this thread. Does it get any better?
Because it's honestly looking like a Seo Kouji series as of now. I want to know if I'll be wasting my time or not.

I dunno about the fling. date yes, but my reason for not thinking they'll actually bone are the extra chapters of sex

Rui got 3, the first time with Natsuo, the first time when they started dating and the day before she left for america
then Hina has 3, the first time with Natsuo, her memory of when she and Natsuo were dating and Natsuo memories of them dating when Rui was in America
even Momo and Rikon got one.

i just dont think they'll be a chapter of Miyabi and Natsuo since those chapters are made for main heroine and MomoxRikon was and extra. Maybe an they'll get an "if" chapter but its hard to fathom an official one.

junkie-chan was so cute when she was hopeless and pessimistic, a shame she got her act together

Sasuga Kei is pretty much inspired by Seo.

I don't think they will bone either (at least not on panel), but they might start dating for a brief period.

Well time to drop this manga then. There's only so much unstable , relationship crap I can handle.