She didn't deserve this

She didn't deserve this.

Attached: shirley code geass.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Congrats, movies retconned it so now she's just useless decoration.

This show didn't deserve a continuation.

such a good episode

fuck rolo

damn i was crying when lelouch was crying and spamming his geass on her.

Attached: 157.jpg (532x767, 128K)

She's objectively worst girl but i also fid this

She was my waifu growing up. Her loyalty and earnest love for Lelouch won me over. As she lay there dying, I knew that there was no way the show would have a happy ending. From then on until the end I was waiting for it to go to shit and have a tragic end.
then I watched and read all of the monogatari series, now Shinobu is my waifu, particularly the young adult one

no one cares about your blogshit

Literally got a fate worse than death with the new series reboot. Her relationship with Lulu was all she really had and the reboot truncated it for CC. Unpopular, can't fight, CG may continue for 10 more years but doubt she will ever have any appearances after this. Sunrise must hate her too.

Yeah, that's the point. Shirley was an innocent soul caught up in all that mess.

Girl was crazy.
Runs past the police into a danger zone, picks a gun up actually intending to back Lelouch up if he is fighting someone. All over a high school crush.

Yeah she did.

Fucking Rolo. She would have won the Lulubowl is she wasn't killed.

Bitch tryna get a man that ain't hers.

Attached: every thread.png (1098x620, 560K)

Wait what?

Why would they do this

So she can somehow smuggle Lulu's body out after he gets killed. It's fucking retarded, and the movies, all three, sucked.

Yeah, but they had no idea how to resolve her subplot, so they wrote her out.

>sees Lelouch as a brother
>kills his not-quite-gf who was about to go help him
Can someone remind me what retarded motive he had for this? It escapes me right now.

That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard

Wasn't Rolo bordering on having some one sided homosexual lust for Lelouche? Or was it strictly platonic?

>AU movies
>Retcon
The very concept of AU itself only cements the ORIGINAL universe as being the canon, mainline version of the the story. Thus changes to an AU cannot be considered as a retcon in the slightest.

Maybe If they had continued from the main universe but she lived as though nothing happened than you could call it that

The trigger for Rolo was Shirley mentioning she would help Lelouch reunite with Nunally.
Rolo has a hair trigger for murder and is yandere for being the only sibling Lelouch needs

Maybe.

Watching this scene is one of the very few times I've cried in adulthood.

based

Life is a journey that accrues suffering

He spells it out, somewhere before, that he think the only one Lelouch needs is him. He is just full yandere.

she lives in the reboot

Excellent post user.

>all three
you mean all four

Thats true.
Also mentioning Nunally was probably another trigger since everybody was still thinking that Leloush was still brainwashed and shouldn't know his real relationship with Nunally.
Rolo did kill a friendly operative on the off chance he overheard a conversation so he's psycho protective of information like that.

Yet gets shafted for CC. I'm okay with Lelouch x CC being platonic and Lulu not wanting CC to outlive another person she's grown attached to. Shirley was more of a love interest as CC was more motherly or an older sister to Lelouch.

She was, and still is, one of my favorite characters. She may not be anything special on her own, but the events she gets involved in made her very memorable. Her interactions with lelouch were cute and made for a nice dynamic. I've never quite understood why the bait and switched so hard with tbe " I'll make you fall in love with me in time" thing at the end of the 12th episode, only to kill her the next one. Too bad she also didn't get much interactions with suzaku.
Fuck the AU for giving her a fate worse than death.

No, but on the bright side it just means she won the Lulubowl in the original universe.

This scene still makes me cry bitch tears.

Yeah, I thought they made one movie for each season .
The worst is that they leave out important stuff that you can only know from the show and the movies later rely on them, so they are not even stand alone movies.