Witch Hat Atelier

He is the real hero behind the manga. The pointed hats are fascists and the brimhats the freedom fighters.

Attached: iguin.jpg (922x914, 149K)

New chapter when. Someone from Dropout last time I asked said they were caught up because there wasn't a chapter in April but I don't know if there was a chapter in May. I imagine there should have been.

So what did he do to Quifrey to make him so mad?

I think its like Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and Qifrey is the victim of eye shenanigans.

I don't care about that who is right or wrong.
I saw Coco as a brimhat and now I need every little girl to join them and get their clothes!

Why do all characters in this manga look /fa/ as fuck?
They look so appealing.
Also, the boy who now can turn into the wolf got pretty cool ability if you ask me.
He is like a druid now. Pretty awesome. Wouldn't mind to have such ability.
Always liked to play druids in games

This manga gave me hand fetish

Seriously
>kinda cute loli
>semen demon

This is probably my favourite manga of all time. What are some others I can get into of this quality while I wait for updates?

As a desperate man I already read:
- Dungeon Meshi
- Mahou Tsukai no Yome
- Houseki no Kuni

>saw Coco as a brimhat
Can you post the page? Or at least what chapter it's from?

It's the cover of ch28

Attached: 1529523492378.png (2225x1598, 1.37M)

Not even forbidden magic can cure her gigantic palms.

those yaoi hands tho

You make little Coco cry.

All the better for drawing runes.

Dude, a hand cover 60% of the face. It's big, and as a vector of emotion it's not that dumb to exagerate them a bit. It's just that people usually draw them way too tiny becaus ethey're afraid of them.

fuck you for making me see it.
i hope in the actual manga they're smaller.

Saihate no Paladin is really good though the art isn't that great.
And you can read Kouji Miyata and Douman's stuff.

if you only draw realistic hands and nothing else, it's going to end up looking like some monstrosity as we see here

I'm honestly not hirked one bit about them, don't know what's really freaking you out.

her hand is longer than her forearm
you're delusional if you think that looks good
please be baiting

>if you only draw realistic hands and nothing else
>and nothing else
>implying
Do you think this series doesn't have a very capable artist? Does it not look consistently amazing?

Coco is such an alpha protag

Attached: based coco.jpg (1035x635, 133K)

You're right ,it doesn't even look like they're closer to the viewer so you can't explain it as perspective.

>all these haters ITT
not gonna make it

Attached: f.png (640x360, 207K)

>no chapter in April
I think this is the third monthly series that I follow that skipped a release within the past three months. Make it stop.

bump

I like it