Entire family killed in the first episode yet no real psychological trauma over it

>entire family killed in the first episode yet no real psychological trauma over it
>2nd episode is generic training episode
>3rd episode has multiple 6-month long timeskips

sorry guys, I gave it the three episode test and I'm dropping this shit. I know there's a 6 armed demon chick somewhere down the line but it just doesn't seem worth it

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 224K)

alright thank you for your review

She is worth it OP

Attached: IMG_20190609_024607.jpg (900x1260, 160K)

>sorry guys, I gave it the three episode test yadda yadda
See you on Saturday.

It's a little slow to start but it gets good once he passes his demon hunter exam. Ster that shit gets crazy dark and violent.

I actually liked the training arc. He really did become a man during those 6 episodes. I can actually respect him as a shounen hero. Also shaolin soccer pls.

Attached: demon slayer shaolin soccer.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

You did well, the manga is a quick read, a lot better than the anime imo. Obviously still full of asspulls and midbattle power ups but its okish.

>Manga better
You're insane

drop it quietly you attention seeking mong

when isn't manga better? I will give it a read since the anime is alright.

Nezuko is hot.

Attached: 1530829748112.jpg (763x1051, 586K)

I also was a little irked that he just got over the massacred family thing so quick but then I remembered it's just another shounen and I was like "oh right". Not as good as Black Clover.

>thought it was the next Doror
>turns out it's a shounen

I'm you except I'm still watching. Too far in to back out now I suppose.

Attached: owwwww.jpg (190x266, 9K)

SHAMONA

Good for you. I survived 5 or 6 episodes of that terrible fucking cg before finally dropping it for good.

I also deleted Fate from my plan to watch list.

>I'm dropping this shounen action story because it is doing things a shounen action story does

Attached: OK_thumb.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Why's he so gay looking?

Yeah and guess what, around episode 5 the show is already through all the generic shonenshit we've seen a million times and the show actually becomes pretty good
don't blame the writer for putting the usual stuff on fast-forward, would you rather have them spend an entire season on it?

Dororo is a shounen, fucking idiot.

>doesn't mention the horrible cgi
>doesn't mention that the big bad guy is a faggot looking fedora wearer
These are my two biggest complaints.

Could he maybe not do it at all?

Why are mangafags saying the story is getting better when the last episode was so shit? Is it really becoming good or is it the usual "now I'm to involved in it to see the obvious flaws" delusion?

>no psychological trauma
I thought you faggots were complaining about the MC being a cry-baby not long ago?

At some point author suddenly started talking about other characters and world they live in. That's when story started to get good. Although i wouldn't say that Kimetsu no yaiba is 10/10. 8/10 at best.

I dropped the manga for the opposite reasons.
I found the set up quite interesting with the demon sister but eventually dropped it because the generic shounen fighting hurr I'll kill all the big bad demons in order to kill their boss who is the biggest baddest demon became too dull.

The most interesting thing about hte manga was the sister and they didn't make any use of her whatsoever. she spends 90% of the manga as a non-character inside a box and the few times she's outside the box she has hardly any personality.

>I found the set up quite interesting with the demon sister but eventually dropped it because the generic shounen fighting hurr I'll kill all the big bad demons in order to kill their boss who is the biggest baddest demon became too dull.
I was afraid it would end up like this. The best thing about the show is Nezuko by far.

>generic mah demon waifu shitters
How to fight demons while having fragile human body was and will be main theme of manga. Eat shit.

ok

I actually like that he didn't just get free power and it took him 2 years to be basic competent.

>fighting demons is a theme
You probably think Naruto is Dostoyevsky then.

This scene was so fucking stupid

And that was the highlight of that "fight".

>having trouble with reading comprehension
Ok, i'll simplify for you. Theme of this manga is
>demon can survive anything
>you will die from anything
>hunters can't just give up despite all difficulties with training
>even after "death" demons evolve
>people can't evolve, we can only use dangerous techniques and expencive swords
And im not saying that this manga is the best. I just don't like that hype over Nezuko (most generic character).

That's not a "theme", it's a word salad vaguely describing the "demon hunters kill bad demons" premise. If you thought any of this is thought-provoking, you're probably a 12 years old.

>word salad
>having trouble with reading comprehension

Please, just stop embarrassing yourself. And the work as a whole tends more towards being generic, Nezuko at least is actually interesting in that her demon transformation can be viewed as a metaphor for having experienced trauma.

I'm the fan of the serie but I have to agree with this that what you said is not a"theme". I think you don't even understand what a "theme" mean.

>>yet no real psychological trauma over it
Because he himself didn't see his family getting killed directly in front of his eyes.

when he cry
>he is crying like a bitch
when he doesn't cry
>he has no real psychological trauma over it

Glad people are starting to realise this series is overhyped

Or she could have done it in a more interesting way

No one ever overhyped it.

This, he just came home to it. He’s also only a pussy for a very short period of time in the beginning of the story.

No one ever hype it in the first place. Well maybe except Jump EiC.

Yeah it couldve been better but it also couldve been worse and the way op describes it probably wouldve been worse because we've seen that story fully excecuted a million times and I'm kinda glad we just skip through it. Jumping straight into his demon slayer shenanigans, then giving us the origin story in form of a flashback arc probably wouldve been better, but the way manga are written they need some kind of "bang" in the first chapter already which is probably why it went the way it did

>entire family killed in the first episode yet no real psychological trauma over it
>MC has multiple PTSD flash backs to the event over the course of the show

Are you sure about that?

I agree
The mc should have gone on fit of rages every time a demon shows up to make it obvious how much he cares
He should also have screamed that he will kill every demon until there isn't a single one

You are an idiot, the reply user is right. The theme of the show is about the mortality of humans and the immortality of demons.
Muh kill the evil big bad is just how a plebian fightfag would understand the story.

Attached: mark-clipart-double-check-2.png (600x369, 23K)

So just copy AoT then. The MC still have his little sister to care about. He still have one last piece of his family that he have to protect. It way more powerful than hurr hurr angry kill all demon. Also going way go against anything we know about his character.

i droped after the shitty CG in the episode before the last one.
this actually quite boring. the action scenes are underwhelming and the pacing is all over the place

>doesn't mention that the big bad guy is a faggot looking fedora wearer
That's just his style under this particular identity though. He's got load of thoses.

Demons can't be involved in themes in the literal sense you're suggesting, because they don't exist. You might have had a point if you had merely said "the mortality of humans," but also mentioning the demons suggests you think that they're something substantial on their own, which they're not. They're just plot elements. Themes that don't actually apply to reality are worthless. You've been watching too much Nisioisin shit, though even he understands that despite pretending not to.

You guys just have really shit taste.
Also, none cares about your sperg opinions. You could as well neck yourselves.

Attached: 1560020321309.jpg (500x384, 31K)

>sorry guys, I gave it the
Where did that come from?

Well can you blame him. It was the fashion of that time. japanese people dressed like westerner to look more modern.

What said is the explanation of how the author apply the theme in her story but not the theme itself.

I cant believe I almost got baited watching shonenshit with a fapbait.

You must be retarded if you didn't immediately get what the show's going to be like to begin with

I merely watched episodes with the fapbait. I couldnt care less whats the story is about.

lol k

>gets over the death of his family
>swears vengeance for his family and sister
>swears to kill the demon who did this

Next you're going to tell me Guts isn't traumatized by the murder of his comrades by his former leader.

>this show is good Yea Forums said

don't you get it? it was her wish all along.

This. They're getting desperate.

>attacks you with directional arrows
kubo?

Legit almost no work of here there was none until the anime

You have to be insane to call him insane.

Gays are scary sometimes.

Attached: 111C48BC-CF96-432E-8B72-97D251EE53FE.jpg (1440x810, 121K)

>shonen
this shit is aimed to 12 yos, thats like complaining teletubbies is too childish

(you)

>no psychological trauma over it
Read the manga
>2nd episode is generic training episode
Okay, so an episode of just training is bad sounds good.
Alright nevermind, training episode bad but also skipping training also bad.

No need to apologize OP, you seem too stupid to understand a basic shonen anyway.

Nezuko is SO cute

Yep

I see. The thread is full of BnHAfags angry because Kimetsu has surpassed their capeshit's popularity, and will soon outgrow its sales as well.

The trauma exists but it is undeniably poorly developed. Instead of a drama in which Tanjirou struggles to make his sister, the only family he has left, return to normal, it all seems like an adventure in which he uses his sister to defeat the monster of the week.

>horrible cgi
are you on drugs or something? the cgi in kimetsu looks alright, its not a disaster like opm2 or aot or even overlord

Why do you say this like it's a flaw?

She is !

Attached: 1558805471171.webm (424x322, 39K)

Nezuko cute.

Attached: firefox_2019-06-08_19-33-37.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

>I suddenly remembere I got pink eye once.
Now my left eye is itchy.