Attack on Titans

What the fuck?

Attached: 1550851051237.png (1366x767, 1.86M)

>have perfectly serviceable dirigible from the manga to use
>replace it with one that's too advanced for the setting's tech

Why, Wit? Why?

>acting like this is the first time they've seen this
There is no animeonlyfag in this board. Why are snkfags pathetic?

I'm one, hey!

>reading manga

They clearly dont care about it anymore.

You ain't seen nothin' yet, lad. Shit gets way more fucky come the end of this arc.

Attached: 39.jpg (905x1300, 373K)

good shit coming. avoid spoilers

Yeah because this shit was not filled with super advanced tech since day one like the shit those motherfuckers use to jump around like a bunch of grasshoppers.

Attached: 99dac28f6a72f307788b8b9d2fc5a763ecfa3afcv2_00.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I thought so too at first, but it's really not. This one is from 1919, for example.

Attached: 1920px-Airship_Bodensee,_Oct._1919.jpg (1920x1142, 446K)

This discussion is better than the 95% shipfag garbage that belongs on tumblr.

Fucking animeonlys

there are people who read the badly drawn manga?

What is author evolution?

Literally the same zeppelin in Chapter 118

Maibe the draw is mediocre, but the story is really well written and surelly better than many other mangas with a good art but shitty plot.

Animeonly here. It seems to me that the director/studio were intentionally stalling by making Eren and co. walk slowly to his house while showing us flashbacks. I understand it's to show how Eren and Mikasa were thinking about the old days, but it dragged on too long.
I think there ought to be a scene where all of citizens cheered for the heroes' return and then slowly quieted down when they realize only 9 of them returned.

just wait for what's coming

Attached: 509262-3732703.png (1810x1300, 634K)

IT'S RAINING TITANS
(Aleluia)

it is from the manga retard

Ah yes, a perfect fit for the flashback that takes place around 30 years beforehand.

The rest of the world is 100 years ahead of the people in the walls

Is the next episode gonna be the last one for this season/ year?

You know what, this would have saved the latter half of the Marley arc.

They would still technologically progress, retard. We see them using steamboats to get to the island in Grisha's time when by modern day they use battleships. Keep on shilling, WITshill.

Attached: pii ....jpg (203x257, 14K)

Fuck it would have been so cool if this was how things played out

I really can't wait for how animeonlys are gonna react to the tactical airdrop titans

That user is referring to the time from Grisha's childhood to present day

Attached: h9naul0oyc331.png (455x768, 517K)

Yes, but they use that same type of airship in the Marley arc, retard.

Attached: 160927-pepe-frog-cheat_ig1ipg~2.jpg (739x513, 34K)

so? why would it look any different?

Which takes place decades after this flashback.

Attached: WIT.jpg (697x860, 198K)

>People argueing over the looks of a zeppelin

zeppelins still look like that today, 200 years after they were invented, what the fuck do you expect

You mean the one they use to escape Liberio? Because it's not

Attached: 021.jpg (1066x1600, 709K)

Kirov reporting

I don't watch this trash anymore but didn't they have magic grappling hooks or something? That is definitely more advanced than explodable blimps.

30 years is a long time for technology to progress. Like another user pointed out, the steamboats became warships. Exactly. That's my point.
It might not look exactly the same, but my point still stands. The airship in the anime shouldn't look this advanced yet.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

But that tech uses magical titanium!

No, it's 10 episodes. Next week it's gonna be 8th

>bad art
Please kill yourself retard

Attached: kg2mjo1882l11.jpg (2048x1162, 479K)

and zeppelins became zeppelins, not every technology advances at the same rate you dumbass

I almost forgot that Eren has always been a fucked-up psychopath

That's because he is the son of a shifter.

t. speedreader

it was brought up that their tech has stagnated due to an over dependence on Titans, some might have advanced but others less so or not at all. A major plot point was the rest of the world was advancing faster then they were because the rest of the world doesn't have Titans to fall back on.

It's a CGI model, the studio could change them for the BDs if they weren't lazy shitters.

This just made me wonder whether the old Eldian Empire just conquered Marley only. Right now, it looks like the other countries aren’t as concerned about the Eldians the way Marley is until Eren killed their reps.

The Allies soldier captured in the battle for Fort Slava refuse to let Eldians touch him. The warriors discuss how Marley’s use of titans make other countries hate them even more
Willy also said Old Eldia destroy countless cultures and 3 times current world pop

I would like to bring up the fact that other countries also have internment zone. So the old Eldian Empire probably conquered the whole world.

Attached: Attack-on-Titan---c098-(v24)---p153-[Digital-HD]-[danke-Empire].jpg (1200x1800, 460K)

I forgot that Eldian in other countries are treated even worse than in Marley.
It's true, the only salvation for them is Eren rumbling the entire world

So which thread are we using? Just delete one thread ffs

All ;)

JC Staff shared the airship models they used for Raildex to the animation studio.

I can't believe anime threads are less cancerous than the manga ones.

Why don't they air drop them inside the walls?

They probably don’t have enough to kill one million people and those Titans can’t break the gate.

who the fuck will turn those drugged people into titans?

全部全部全部全部!!!

Attached: 1529837443319.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Not magic but they function using a fictional material generated by titans only

Why don't they just attack the walls with their advanced tech? They will stand no chance

Why don't they just start air raids and drop bombs on all the cities? A wall is meaningless if you have air control.

>facebook filename
>frogposting
>brainlet
MODS

they do

So they didn't have the tech they have now before? Maybe they unleashed the titans on the people inside the walls now to halt their progress

Well the flashback with that blimp is taking place before the attack
I can only assume they wanted to keep the people inside the walls in the dark to what was really going on outside, so they only attacked with titan shifters, otherwise it's kind of a plothole

Doesn't this mean WITT s4 confirmed?

>modern zeppelins look like this
nononono HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS PLOT HOLE IN OUR FUCKING WORLD RIGHT NOW THIS IS HOW THEY LOOKED 30 YEARS AGO

Attached: Zeppellin_NT_amk.jpg (3434x2289, 3.56M)

Because the king when he went to the island and made the walls told Marley to leave them alone or they would use the coordinate to unleash all the "colossals" in the walls. That's why they don't attack Paradis directly and send the kids passing as titans to infiltrate and retake it, so Marley can attack Paradis freely after that and get the resources of the island to use for war and all that because they see they will get behind the other countries in military power and get fucked whenever a war comes.