Jojo

Soon.

Attached: 377E2DB6-3DB7-4FBE-8403-F0CCC252B96E.jpg (670x640, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcgRfn_vVuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Freaky Friday for a final fight
What was Araki thinking

He wasn’t.

As if it isn’t hype

Attached: image0-6.jpg (750x652, 318K)

Right after Dio saves Giorno from one one of Bruno’s false flag attacks.

Attached: 566414EE-C2FC-44EC-B9B3-5319CEDE1446.jpg (1200x1914, 470K)

It's not hype

Mista x Trish soon

I'll never forgive Araki for denying us Za Warudo vs King Crimson which could have surpassed Dio vs Jotaro as the hypest fight. Instead we got this gay faggot ass Giorno making digiorno pizza.

Why would Diavolo and Dio ever meet? And Dio vs Jotaro was pretty stupid. Flying around like it's DBZ and Jotaro being able to stop time because of retardation.

you sound fucking retarded

Doppio -> Diavolo still doesn't make any sense unless he's physically erasing the past, which means KC is well beyond anything else considering the time frame.
Because idiot like how Polnareff stands below Dio (God), but above Diavolo (The Devil), The Stars (Platinum) are above The World.

>Doppio -> Diavolo still doesn't make any sense unless he's physically erasing the past, which means KC is well beyond anything else considering the time frame.
Based schizoposter

I don't even know what user is talking about

It was really weird, with Diavolo hiding among them, I don't really see the point. Maybe it was so Doppio could die and leave Diavolo free? Anyway, the entire sequence is incredibly trippy, the fucking creatures of another dimensión, Diavolo beating Réquiem by hitting the back of his head, honestly if I were Diavolo I would have run away instead of dealing with all that shit and also 6 kids trying to kill me.

He's talking about the Doppio and Diavolo transition and how King Crimson is used when it happens. It's meant to show how schizo he is in that it's not an actual personality switch, but he's physically erasing his future self or past self in order to switch between the two and better easily hide. He's mentally erasing himself and his concept of it and time, which is make makes him schizo to some extent.

He doesn't erase anything though or he wouldn't be able to switch back

seems like absolute gibberish, Diavolo is a parasitic personality that in the end segment exists through King Crimson as its "soul" while Doppio (the teenage personality and cover for Diavolo) dies in Bruno's decaying corpse

>Diavolo is a parasitic personality
You are even worse than that other guy

Im just posting what is literally in the manga, I guess you're one of those
>b-but the priests son was "D-Diavolo"...
retards?

>literally in the manga
Show one panel from the manga that says Diavolo was a parasitic personality

Every single time he's directing Doppio through "phone calls"
Read the manga and stop being retarded

I thought so.

Cope

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

He's entirely right, Doppio is possessed by The Devil, ie: King Crimson/Epitaph.

Satan's Epitaph.

>final fight is so boring even the characters fall asleep

The retard is going to throw a tantrum over those facts now, they get very upset when you ruin their youtube headcanon

Attached: takemySTANDaway.jpg (539x712, 45K)

I finally caught up with Jojolion
It's not that good desu. Feels like part 5 where each villain leads to finding the final villain, but there's lots of fights that just feel lackluster.
I'm hoping Araki cooks up a grand finale because this is apparently his longest running volume. The dude has MONTH for each chapter and it's not even as good as part 6 imo.

Araki never said anything on the matter so how can you really blame them? They just lack the insight to see what's really going on.

To be fair Araki himself probably doesn't know what's going on half the time.

>Feels like part 5 where each villain leads to finding the final villain
Maybe you're not paying attention then. It started out with Josuke trying to find out his identity, this led to him being attacked by people who had a grudge against Kira and Josefumi, culminating with Damo. After that has been entirely about getting the new rokakaka fruit. At no point has the series been beating enemies, going up the chain to the main bad guy. The most likely main antagonist (and the one with the fruit branch) isn't even the current target of the main characters.

Attached: JojolionYasuhoBangs.png (193x268, 22K)

Not everything needs to be spelled out

>Diavolo IS his own stand theory
I love you guys.

Attached: 1db.png (552x325, 141K)

Not necessarily, but yes at the same time

I mean he really is, they both might as well be. Doppio being Epitaph and Diavolo being KC.

It's honestly just a mess, but it's a great theory with all the schizo and devil/possession imagery going on, especially as he fights the Son of Dio/God, Gio, whose Requiem is basically Saying "No" and smiting anything in his way.

For all the shit and bad in VA, there is a lot of good too.

Whether or not the climbing of this "villain ladder" is intentional doesn't matter. The road is still the same. Fight some people who are targeting him for the branch he stole. Defeat them. Go on to find the branch and fight anyone in the way or who may attack you.
Maybe I'm just nostalgic for part 4 where we go to spend time with our main character and his jobros outside of battles. Okuyasuo, Shigechi, and Josuke scavenging for change and lottery tickets was just plain dumb fun. We got to know these characters without there necessarily being a battle with a villain linked to the main villain.

Doppio isn't Epitaph, but is represented by Epitaph. Otherwise Epitaph would have remained with Doppio in Bruno or Doppio would have went with Diavolo without issue
And I don't really consider this shit a "theory"

>"I haet episodic parts"
>"...but muh five seconds of SoL in the episodic shitshow that is part 4..."
Every. Time.

Cute

Attached: plom.jpg (2048x1224, 249K)

>a battle with a villain linked to the main villain.
The last couple of minor villains haven't been linked with Jobin at all (actually I forgot that he talked to Poor Tom but even then he was attacked as well). Even with Damo and his underlings, Jobin was just a cog in that machine. He wasn't the leader, Damo was. I would like more downtime too (we got that at times with Shakedown Road and Milagro Man) but you're greatly simplifying what is actually going on in Jojolion. If we did get downtime people would do nothing but complain because of the monthly schedule too. And at this point in the story I don't think sol chapters would fit very well.

I'm sorry your IQ is so low, but no one should be subjected to reading your retardation nor having it on their screen.
See that's what I'm saying. We are at chapter 86 and we haven't really gotten to know the other characters, and you are right, a SOL chapter this late in the game would disappoint a lot of readers. I think the most fleshed out character so far are the blind daughter, Tsurugi, and Joshuu. Joshuu isn't even a main character at this point, he's pretty much just comic relief.
Idk I guess I just thought that 8 YEARS into this manga, and seeing all the praise for it, there would be more to love, but even the main character is pretty fucking bland, approaching Giorno levels of boring.

Should I read the original manga or the colored versions?
I like the color but I can also appreciate how Araki said he doesn't design characters with colors in mind and it's neat to imagine them as different colors.
But the color work also seems to be really well done, so I'm not sure.

Thoughts

Attached: dacb0626-1000-43b3-9ddf-a7853ccf3286.jpg (720x1180, 142K)

Colored if you already enjoy the anime.

>lol I posted it again
>muh doujins

Attached: Jotaro4Anime.PNG.png (350x488, 291K)

It's easier to tell what's going on in color. Read a couple of pages of both and decide for yourself. Most people read the colored versions though.

>Most people read the colored versions though
Only people that got into Jojo after the anime. That is, plebs.

Alright jotaro we get it ya don't like jouta

I meant to ask, is the colored version official or just fan done by a group of people?

I already read the black and white scans including the poor quality Part 3 scans back in 07. I can do whatever I want now and if I want to read some colored jojo by god i'm gonna do that.

Just read the colored versions

Attached: Capture.png (840x961, 1.86M)

It's official. Not done by Araki though, it's done by Shueisha. Jojo's Colored Adventure just translates the colored version.

Alright, thanks user

what would killer queen's stand cry be?

Does Araki give the okay on the colors for it? Seems weird if he isn't okay with it

Yeah, he signs off on the hardbacks.

It doesnt really need one. It's not much of a traditional fighting stand. If anything, the stand cry is the sound effect it makes when it pushes the "detonator" after it touches something.

Last question, I heard a while ago it caught up to Araki, how are they doing keeping up to Part 8?

youtube.com/watch?v=kcgRfn_vVuA
At 4:24

>SHIBABABABABABABABABABABABA

It has caught up to chapter 62 of part 8, an there are currently 86 chapters released, so they aren't completely caught up yet

Attached: e7a0b3630e0f313fefb36676667fa729.jpg (939x809, 606K)

KQ was the last quiet enemy stand. KC talks quite a bit and WS is pretty much it's own fucking person.

>it's done by Shueisha. Jojo's Colored Adventure just translates the colored version
I was wondering how someone was able to round up some online autists to do a full coloring of thousands of pages but this explains everything

KC: Sentient/Parasitic
WS: Sentient/Cooperative

D4C doesn't talk

>VA takes place in 2001
>2001 + 18 = 2019
>an 18 year old son of Giorno and Trish could be the MC of a modern setting Jojo that somehow rewound to the original universe
What would you guys think of that?

Leave the original universe alone.

Is the colored version taking a break? Seems they haven't done any since February

But Trish got together with Mista

Mista turns out to be infertile so he asks his best friend Giorno to impregnate his wife so that he may raise his child

It's still more interesting than the SBR one.

Your idea of interesting seems pretty misplaced with you wanting some headcanon pairing bullshit to be involved.

Attached: img_txt1.png (636x619, 555K)

Attached: img_chara (2).png (484x957, 488K)

Attached: img_txt2.png (565x751, 493K)

Attached: img_stand.png (410x877, 297K)

Oh no he's hot

I just want to see Giorno old and the boss of the mob.

How far in is Jojolion? Been telling myself for years that I'd read it when it ends but now I'm getting impatient.

Attached: If Part 5 was monthly instead of weekly.jpg (724x1024, 173K)

So next episode will have everyone falling asleep and then the bodyswap and the typical redditors will crawl out of their wholes and lewdpost about being in trish's body and vice versa
Do you think it will get to Narancia's death?

Chapter 87 comes out in 9 days. It's probably like anywhere from 63-75% done, it's really hard to tell

I expect it'll be between 100 and 120 chapters. Last chapter was chapter 86. No real way to tell though. Araki said it's "approaching the climax" but who knows how long till we get there or how long the climax will be. SBR's climax was multiple years I think.

Now that i can finally post on Yea Forums again i can finally tell you faggots what ive been wanting to for ages
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE FUCKING FUJOS
IF I SEE ANOTHER PARTSHITTER IM GOING TO LOES IT
DONT INSIST ARAKI FORGOT WHEN YOUR JUST A FUCKING SPEEDREADER
ITS "BUCCELLATI" AND EVEN IF IT ISNT, WHO GIVES A SHIT
if there are anymore complaints i have they have been long forgotten.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE FUCKING FUJOS
i hope all fujos die painfully
>IF I SEE ANOTHER PARTSHITTER IM GOING TO LOES IT
parts 1 and 2 suck
>DONT INSIST ARAKI FORGOT WHEN YOUR JUST A FUCKING SPEEDREADER
Araki forgets a lot of things, he even admits it
>ITS "BUCCELLATI" AND EVEN IF IT ISNT, WHO GIVES A SHIT
you seem to care

Mega gay. He would get raped a lot in prison.

What did King Crimson mean when he said this?

Attached: x13.jpg (780x1200, 888K)

How can you be this retarded? It's the simplest thing he said about his stand. King Crimson skips 1-10 seconds of the future for everyone except him. He is able to react = adjust his positioning, think, etc = during the time skipped.

That's literally all there is to King Crimson.

>DP made him hotter than his daughter
Its like they know thier audience.

But why would he say "my King Crimson"?

King Crimson is his stand

I am literally speechless. Are you a border hopper or something?

I liked the volume amount of part 2 the best, it kept the pace brisk enough to not wear itself out. Looking at the later parts, it got pretty out of hand.

But he is King Crimson?

No?

King Crimson is a parasitic stand who possessed Doppio, retard.

You're actually fucking retarded

slutty bossu

Attached: 22v4aln8cd331.jpg (2480x2480, 575K)

See

What do you see in him?

Attached: josuke.png (790x952, 755K)

He's like a cross between Giorno and Jonathan. So he's only better than those two.

Nice headcanon

I'm rereading Part 3 and damn. I really start to appreciate how much Araki improved as an artist

0 personality and super boring

He's still better than Giorno no matter how you look at it.

Nobody said otherwise

This show is so full of inconsistencies and asspulls. One moment the movement of a few cm is enough to get you covered in mold and destroyed, but a few moments later you see someone descending meters without an issue, or with just tiny growths.

Attached: 6546543.jpg (264x266, 17K)

At least Giorno had a vibrant crew to compensate for his lack of character.
Mamezuku, Tsurugi, and Jobin all have the same personality
Hato and blind daughter are pretty much the same
And Yasuho is just there for the ride
There's no one on par with Bucellati, Okuyasu, Rohan, Kakyoin, etc
I feel like Araki made a character with amnesia so he wouldn't have to give it a personality

>At least Giorno had a vibrant crew to compensate for his lack of character.
True
>Mamezuku, Tsurugi, and Jobin all have the same personality
Double true
>Hato and blind daughter are pretty much the same
Triple true
>And Yasuho is just there for the ride
I wanna ride Yasuho
>There's no one on par with Bucellati, Okuyasu, Rohan, Kakyoin, etc
Absolute truthbomb

In a way, Part 8 is like Part 5 but with even worse main characters.

You do not need to quote the post number that many times.

I didn't wanna edit my post to add extra newlines.

Araki needs to go back to a weekly or biweekly schedule. These long ass breaks for mediocre chapters are really disappointing. It worked well for SBR, but JJL isn't working out quite the same. I'm sure the final fight will be crazy and dope as fuck, but if this is the last JoJo part he's ever gonna make, it's not the best piece of work to leave as he exits.

so are they just supposed to cut the magazine into pieces or what

Idk go back to shounen jump or something. If we have to sacrifice some lewdness and pantyshots I'm all for it.
If he's planning on doing a part 9 then I guess this is fine. But if this is really the last JoJo goddamn that's honestly just sad.

cute

SPIRAL STAIRCASE
RHINOCEROS BEETLE

Attached: 844.png (601x650, 404K)

lmao gay nigga

So sad that Bruno got cucked by death. He should've at least impregnated Trish before he died. Mista would happily raise Bruno's son.

Mista is a mammoni

I know I would if it meant I could be with Trish

Why won't you post SC as well

Attached: 1.png (960x933, 708K)

Will part 9 ever happen?

JJL will go down in history as the new Stone Ocean except less popular, because it doesn't have a gay black man or a female JoJo.

No

SHIBOBOBOBOBOBOBO is its stand cry.

Hyped for Requiem.

Attached: Supongubobu_Suqeirupantsu.jpg (1079x1080, 173K)

Jesus vs Devil > God vs Devil
Jojo is all about heritage and legacy.
So the son of god (gio) fighting diavolo is actually more fitting.

Gay black priest fists the delinquent teen girl: the manga

Part 6 gets too much hate.

What the fuck is wrong with part 7 ending
It sucks

>GiornoXTrish
Cringe and bluepilled

>Diavolo is a parasitic personality

He is quite clearly the dominant personality.

Attached: 1559932461108.png (1281x1646, 2.23M)

BASED AND REDPILLED

>Gio is Jesus
>means Jesus' stand is GE and GER
>Set your sins to ZERO
>Turn Water Coolers into Wine trees

Ok user here's your (You)

I didn't say Dio. I meant having Jotaro vs Diavolo. Polanareff was already there it makes perfect sense why Jotaro would be there as well.

His design is so gay even for JoJo standards

u have to go back

>ptsd from hairposter makes me check file size before opening spoiler images

Nah, Mista is a chad. Even if Bruno had survived Mista would have fucked and pregnant her.

I mean, remember that Trish thought Bruno was alive and she went with Mista anyway

Attached: C6DL6iFU8AAPirc.jpg (286x444, 47K)

Implying he wasn't already

Attached: e6c397c6-b62f-486b-90a6-c769055c480a.jpg (1206x1920, 661K)

Jonathan = straight
Joseph = "str8" but will fuck a trap
Jotaro = straight but no desire for sex
Josuke = bi
Giorno = worrys more about his dream but will get fucked by mista
Jolyne = bi with female lean
Johnny = gay
Gappy = straight

Attached: 30f7f4d5-cc26-476c-93da-fb837ae6d766.jpg (1113x1280, 457K)

being dominate doesn't not make you a parasite

>being this retarded and sour about it
cope

can johnny even move his butt cheeks

>Johnny: gay
Who is Rina

Please kill yourself. This is why we hate fujos

Ah, so this is the famed manga art that everyone seethes at anime onlys for choosing not to read it

But Jotaro fucked a woman
Also joseph may or may not be bi, but he definitely got pegged by Suzie

and somehow DavPoo manages to make it look worse

Based

Just my headcanon man

Which Jojo says the N-word the most?

Good to have you back user

I just realized Giorno doesn’t even know he’s also a Joestar, probably thinks his mom was his only relative while he has Jolyne, Josuke, Jotaro & Joseph
Wait, Giorno is also Lisa Lisa’s brother in law?

Attached: 57821B4D-D1F2-4495-A538-751BE2ED8643.gif (600x439, 248K)

Jonathan

that was fast

Jotarofags need to fuck off.

I didnt like how little SC we got to see last episode. In the manga he does a flurry of slashes around him instead of one swing after disappearing. It was also missing the satisfying slashing sound effects from part 3

I mean, feel free to explain the mechanism behind it then and why it makes sense in your head.

Attached: 5768.jpg (354x463, 40K)

Woah. Was he also like that in the manga?

Yeah the design is the same

still a dumb headcanon

What flurry of slashes? He just goes in a circle

You don't really see any more of him in the manga than you do in the anime. If anything, your complaint is with Araki in general not making the fight a bit longer. Would have loved to see SC doing stingers on King Crimson like he does in the PS2 game.

damn he thicc as hell

Kinda cool. Ever noticed it

>A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self
Is he right?

Attached: 1559946960442.jpg (949x1400, 281K)

I mean yeah. Striving to be better than your past self is the definition of growth. Too bad he didn't follow his own advice

What the fuck is this?

Attached: file.png (780x1200, 1.59M)

Funnily enough, he only got laid when he was a useless dork.

Attached: fell on his ass.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Because Doppio is cute and girls love cute boys. Diavolo is creepy and scary.

No, he got raped because the succubus knew he was an easy target. By raping others (see Polnareff) he's defeating his weaker self

Giorno is a top.

Why is he so hot?

God this shit is so unfunny.

Yeah, well, that's because he's a stand.

Post something jojo related thats funny

A headcanon I just came up with
>stands are viruses from space
>a stand with unlimited power and no owner
>wants to make the world similar to the one it originated from
Or maybe this really is an evolution of humanity. We'll never know

Giorno isn't a fag. let it go.
I'd have to dig into memes from a decade or more ago. You fags have poisoned this fanbase.

(You)

>Giorno is a top.
Nigga he has a handle bar
>Giorno isn't a fag. let it go.
Seethe

>still a dumb canon
ftfy, don't like it? leave

cope

Man, you'd break late dio's heart. How is Giorgio a jojo?

Seethe

It's weird but

No arguments to support your fujo headcanon? Get the fuck outta 'ere

cope, these are the facts. You're the one forcing a headcanon

Jonathan: straight (has a wife)
Joseph: straight (has a wife)
Jotaro: straight (has a wife)
Josuke: straight (interested in women)
Giorno: straight (interested in women)
Jolyne: straight (has a boyfriend)
Johnny: straight (has a wife)
Gappy: straight (interested in women)

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed
My head cannon is different but I support different opinions

Is this the headcanon dump thread?

I'm with you on this but Giorno didn't show interest in any gender

Yeah what's yours

Giorno is the only debatable one, but there's no reason to assume he's gay either. He's a normal young man.

more like the spastic underageb& thread

Did someone say headcanon thread?

Attached: WC0zIJm.jpg (1366x768, 184K)

I don't disagree but having a wife doesn't necessarily make you straight you know.

I think he was touched so he has PTSD when towards gay people

This is why we cant get along with you gays. You push and push and push until we have no choice but to run you off and be "intolerant"
Nobody likes to view legitimately cool characters like Giorno as bugchasing degenerate sodomites. Did you know 50% of fags are pedos? I dont believe Giorno was molested as a kid, so he has a low chance of being a fag.
There are thousands of other anime communities that are accepting of your ilk, why is jojo the one you MUST have now? Where were you until the anime you fucking redditors. You know who wants jojo characters to be gay? Those faggots.

Reminder that Lolyne in the best headcanon.

Attached: 1397431371519.jpg (700x840, 541K)

You got bad touched, didn't you?

I actually was just referring to Jotaro not being exactly straight, just fucked a woman for the sake of reproduction but ok
Continue being triggered pastakun

That's gonna be a big oof from me dawg

Lolyne is total shit and so is all the cringe tier fanart of her
Eyes of Heaven was a mistake

>legitimately cool characters
>Giorno

Attached: 3NeY7Qr.jpg (732x1200, 361K)

What about Shizuka Joestar then?

Attached: shizuka stand stats.jpg (800x1000, 788K)

even worse, especially that over-posted design where she has the stupid splotch on her neck

stands arent space viruses the virus forces you to evolve and that evolution involves gaining a stand

Still GER implied that there's some higher meaning to them that Diavolo can't understand

Better than jolyne

>GER implied
GER doesn't say anything about the inter-dimensional monsters

Not at all, Invisible Baby is a meme character only actual retards like because it gives them an excuse to write fanfiction
really bad fanfiction

All of part 6 is bad fanfiction

Yeah but there's still some mystery to it

You can't deny it was an interesting concept though. Too bad it was used on a baby.

Based

retarded
Its literally just Susan Storm's power from Fantastic 4, except without being able to use the invisible field to deflect things

I never got it either. Why would people be interested in following someone with no joestar blood and a power as simple as invisibility?

They don't actually want a part based around the invisible baby, they just want their fanfiction concept of what the part would be like to be canon

explainj

He’s way hotter/prettier than in the manga and game

Attached: A61D1527-D360-4DBD-A5D0-090AD4910D5C.jpg (653x718, 65K)

unfunniest joke in jojo

Can we all agree that Jotaro was the most ultimate Chad Thundercock of JoJo?

Chaddest voice in all of Japan.

reddit

Jotaro is an autist pretending to be a chad

Diaboro

Attached: C775F316-D894-4EB7-85A6-C31EB6227FEA.jpg (540x304, 65K)

Boro tummy

Attached: FF1F8385-5495-4560-B62D-F86539207316.gif (540x299, 3.65M)

Agree except for Giorno, he's asexual

Puffy

Attached: 861E1817-FC05-44E2-B296-3A1B97ACB737.jpg (954x532, 120K)

are you a man of the land or a man of the sea

>tfw no Diavolo daddy

Attached: F87A6555-E07D-4D7F-8751-DF7D5F59475A.jpg (1048x1196, 147K)

Doesn't matter. Every girl wants to fuck him.

I'm a man of the jacuzzi.

Attached: Jacuzzi.png (128x164, 21K)

Pretty sure he could've just paid the hitman team with sex, and they'd be satisfied.

Giorno is more like a non-character. He's a medic robot with human skin grafted on top.

What will based Ojiro do now?
Araki had to have brought him back for a reason.
Did he get a powerup?

Ojiro can fly now so anywhere he goes he can be above people so his stand will work.

cringe

I know I’d be if I got paid with pink bossu boipucci

Attached: A118EF69-3AE9-413D-B662-3D027C301A3D.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

dude is wearing diapers

I want more animated Diavolo

Attached: 82431AE8-62FC-48E0-8A15-0341495B7CCA.jpg (920x529, 66K)

this user is on the verge of something, good thing i'm behind a monitor miles away

Fuckboy

I wish

Attached: 045BE04B-A034-41F7-A73D-436F3BB849E5.gif (540x304, 1.94M)

>criminally underrated stands

Attached: Cmoon-Wallpaper.jpg (891x1080, 573K)

I wish little girl Jolyne having jojo adventures with uncle Josuke was canon.

BOSSU

Attached: 70B8E78D-9895-407D-9031-2BB58EBED44F.jpg (725x421, 183K)

Attached: 2846B57E-73AF-4798-95C4-93CEDC0236B0.gif (300x400, 546K)

So how will the voices work after bodyswap? Place your bets

I hope they don’t swap the voices, it’s more fun seeing the stands in the other bodies and guessing who’s who

>tfw no dad so I can't truly grasp the theme of fatherhood in steel ball run

Like and subscribe

No dad as well and I got really moved by that. Maybe you are just in the spectrum.

Attached: 410.jpg (680x1041, 102K)

Does this motherfucker have Stockholm Syndrome or something?

>hangs out with Okuyasu even though he shot him with an arrow and tried to stop Josuke from healing him
>enthusiastically talked about manga to Toshikazu and went to Rohan's house even though he tried to kill him and Josuke
>hangs out with Rohan even after he tortured him for his manga
>told Yukako that he'd fallen in love with her and was willing to sacrifice his vision if it meant her face would become so hideous it would make him deterred from her even after she locked him in a house, tortured him, and tried to kill him
The only friends he has that haven't abused him are Jotaro and Josuke

Attached: Koichi.png (240x240, 90K)

Why would Mista just assume Giorno would cut off his dick?

voice swapped too because it would be harder for the VAs to act like a different character

So uuuh, does mandom NEED to use his watch to rewind time? or is it just something that helps him do it?

>it's hard for VAs to act
I guess that's like how it's hard for animators to animate certain things anymore.

Maybe he’s seen some shit in the prison and Giorno is a freaky dude

Unbased

You've obviously never been a little kid hanging out with older kids or relatives. They'll rough you up, and if you don't run off crying like a lil bitch, they'll let you hang out with them more often and do bad nigga shit

Ojiro is AU Cioccolata

This. It's not like they're professional actors trained to voice and perform many different kinds of characters and bodyswap is this incredibly obscure trope.

>No arc of Rohan using her for inspiration in a SoL manga
>no arc of kira’s Ghost trying and failing to put her in danger or hurt people
>no arc of Mikitaka showing that yes he’s an alien, and baby sitting her in space w

exactly

Yeah but cut your dick off while you sleep kind of freaky? Like I get he turned his friend into a flower bed and had no problem replacing parts of himself with random nearby object, and the whole apply snake directly to the heart thing but. That doesn’t seem like cut your dick off crazy to me

I think I might cry when we get the first teaser art for Stone Ocean. I've waited so long to see my Jolyne get DP'd

HOW IS JOSEPH NOT A VAMPIRE
FIRST OF, THAT'S NOT HOW BLOOD TRANSFUSION WORKS.
JOSEPH'S BLOOD DEFINITELY MIXED WITH DIO'S HE SHOULD BE A VAMPIRE
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PLOTHOLE AAAAAAAA

His hamon powers purified the vampire blood.

People say that this thing has no sense, but:
> Requiem is the maximum level of a stand
> Silver Chariot Requiem's true nature is to be the shadow of oneself
> So, SCR creates a maximum level of humans

Polnareff himself says it, millenium of evolution will be changed in one day, due to his rogue stand

Hamon and you have to die for the Vampire blood to kick in. So if Joesph used no Hamon for the rest of his life and then died, he would be resurrected as an old man vampire, but him using Hamon would purge his body of the 'vampiric essence'

>you have to die
His soul literally said bye to Jotaro

>Mamezuku, Tsurugi, and Jobin all have the same personality
The fuck are you smoking?
>There's no one on par with Bucellati, Okuyasu, Rohan, Kakyoin, etc
Joshuu and Jobin.
Also Kakyoin is not even a good character. Worst crew member of part 3.

Just a prank bro

You have to die again after being given Vampire Blood, see the Vanilla Ice fight. Ice's powers didn't kick in until he was killed the first time by Polnareff. Or when Dio became a vampire he had to be shot by the police first, at least thats what seemed to have to happen its probable that the mask killing you via brain stab is enough.

>Requiem is the maximum level of a stand
talking about this, I think there are 5 types of "evolved" stands.

>Act + heaven >>>heavenly>>>requiem>>>pseudo-requiem>>>Act

An Act stand would be something like echoes.
A pseudo-requiem stand would be something like KQ after it got Bites the Dust (It didn't became a normal requiem stand because the arrow pierced Kira instead of his stand.)
A heavenly stand would be something like MiH or D4C: Love Train and an Act + heaven would be something like Tusk Act 4 (Johnny obtained it by fusing his body with the left arm of Jesus.)
I wonder id the main villain of part 8 will get a power up.

>What will based Ojiro do now?
I hope he fucks the invisible girl.

Why didn't Diavolo just go to Air Suplena Island and throw all the traitors into the Hell Climb Pillar?

Sticky fingers would take them out easily

Who?

imagine if instead of polnareff we got old man caesar fighting diavolo with bubbles

>one minute ago
>file already deleted
What was it?

Kakyoin is a better character than Avdol.

Today i learned that you should never try and argue about jojo on youtube, since apparently everyone has their own headcannon about every stand and how they work.

You're not allowed to use anything but hamon.

This is how it is on Yea Forums too.

What if he fell in?

Atleast you autists can sometimes be convinced with pictures from the actual manga, where as people from youtube will only ever use the wiki as a source.

arent stands extensions of hamon
they could just climb out

>arent stands extensions of hamon
No

There are people ITT who think Diavolo is a sentient stand

>hundreds of stand users starving at the bottom of the pillar because they can't use hamon

>What if he fell in?
the dude can see the future, so i guess he can just choose not to fall in

I don’t think that erasing time allows him to defy gravity.

do you think joubin masturbates to and cums on his beetles?

Attached: file.png (295x215, 55K)

Attached: 1482856378170.jpg (737x782, 83K)

Man wouldn't it be funny if this happened to me, haha! It would be even more funny if they never changed back in the manga, totally PRANKED by Silver Chariot!

Attached: 83b.gif (498x599, 34K)

I don't get it

Koichi knows that yandere pussy is the best pussy. Pretty perceptive for a wee lad

He probably lets them crawl around in his anus.

Same. How did he end up prettier than his daughter?

Canon. It’s head canon

Her mom isn’t that ugly either why is Trish a goblin

Attached: E6FECBA3-6559-426C-A9E4-9F66F22F134A.jpg (1280x743, 96K)

I know i just have a bad habit of spelling it cannon
and then also not proof reading my posts, since it honestly doesnt matter

Part 5 isn't the shittiest part for nothing.

True. At least it is almost over and we can look forward to 6

I'm really like forward for planet waves and everything involving diver down
part 6 is actually pretty good at times

Trish looks good in the manga

Reimi and Aya were his friends as well. If Yukako wasn't a crazy ass bitch, he could've gotten a foursome.

>Reimi and Aya were his friends as well.
I don't think so

Part 2 is the best one retard

I can't wait to see Weather Report and Pucci fuck eachother over for the entire second half of the part.

They were obviously hanging out offscreen like most series insinuate.

Did Doppio get involved with the body switching or was it just Diavolo? I forget.

Who even gives a shit about ''canon'' in JoJo of all things? It's just so internally inconsistent and poorly written as it is.

>doesn’t matter
It doesn’t really, I guess it’s a pet peeve of mine, really grinds my gears

sounds like you're just too retarded for it
maybe you should try something a little slower and more spoon-feedy, like HackxHiatus

because King Crimson doesn't actually talk, it's Diavolo who is able to talk through King Crimson

The classic NEET /jp/ boy.

>Requiem is the maximum level of a stand
power level retard posting is going to kick into high gear by the end of part 5, huh?>like KQ after it got Bites the Dust (It didn't became a normal requiem stand because the arrow pierced Kira instead of his stand.)
nevermind, we're already at that level of retardation ITT

Delusional.

I just noticed that he has spikes for Polna's cut off limbs

Yeah, you would have to be delusional to read the manga and not come to that conclusion, or retarded, now cope

Source: My ass

Yes, it was a key plot point

sex is for virgins

Source: the manga
a retard's ass shits out nothing of worth

yeah doppio died as buccelati

>buccelati

King Crimson is a sentient sta-

Attached: kc.png (546x591, 196K)

and so was King Crimson literally being Diavolo's soul possessing other characters
too bad Yea Forums is filled with retards

i don't remember how its spelled sorry

>its another "Yea Forumsnon is too Yea Forumsutistic for nuance and subtlety episode
boring

???
Requiem is the maximum level a stand can reach and the only way to achieve it is to pierce his own stand with the arrow (and obviously you must be accepted by the arrow)
It's written clearly in the manga

Only a few retards from youtube think King Crimson is a sentient stand.

I wish they stayed on youtube

>???
when the retard is confused, Requiem is less of a power level for you to wank in vs. arguments and more of a phenomenon

Oh no no, he's here

t. youtubers covering their tracks with "no u"
Its really pathetic that you fags need to follow youtubers to understand shounen to begin with

>OH NO NO NO NO NO

Why the fuck is there a debate about king crimson being sentient?
hes obviously not

i wa referring to the power level because i talked about SCR's souls transformation.
Requiem is the maximum level/phenomen/call it what you want and, being the shadow of oneself and the maximum '''whatever'', people will reach this maximum ''whatever'', in the form of those monstruos creatures

But requiems are some of the most powerful stands.

theoryfags

Also, Polnareff in the manga (it's clearly written) says that requiem is a level, a maximum one

>one guy screeching about his fanfic
>debate

The guy in this thread is a blatant troll.

WHEN THE FUCK IS RISOTTO'S THEME COMING OUT

No, but Diavolo treats him as a soul and communicates through him when Doppio is piloting

Communicating through your stand has been a thing ever since Part 3

>literal retards screeching over the facts
the post-anime chemo will weed these pests out, at least
especially when davpro inserts a handful more blatant choices to make sure retard viewers understand

Uh oh

Attached: x1.jpg (780x1200, 347K)

>requiems
requiem*
what page

that never happens

Except the stand doesn't talk the user in a reflection in the voice of a second personality
unless you're Doppio/Diavolo (same person)

Don't worry, anime only, it's happening this friday

When has Diavolo ever whipped out King Crimson to talk to Doppio kek

King Crimson doesn't talk to Diavolo

There was an anime only visual effect of that happening

>kek
figures you're too retarded to pay attention, redditor

Why would he talk to himself? That's retarded
King Crimson (Diavolo) can talk to Doppio though

Can we agree that out of all jojo villains, Diavolo deserved infinite death the least? He certainly wasn't a good guy, but he suffered from mental illness

Can we agree that out of all jojo villains, Kira deserved death the least? He certainly wasn't a good guy, but he suffered from mental illness

They all have mental illnesses

Diavolo has never used his stand to talk to Doppio.

>Why would he talk to himself? That's retarded
That's what I'm saying. If King Crimson was sentient, it wouldn't be talking to himself.

Echoes Act 3 can talk to Koichi
Spice Girl can talk to Trish
Sex Pistols can talk to Mista

But King Crimson can't talk to Diavolo, because it doesn't have a mind of its own. It's not sentient, it's just a regular punchghost.

diavolo didnt deserve infinite death sure, but he did deserve maybe a couple hundreds or thousands of deaths
and doppio didnt deserve death at all

>but he did deserve maybe a couple hundreds or thousands of deaths
>and doppio didnt deserve death at all
Cringe

>t-the a-anime d-doesn't count
pathetic, I wonder how you'll deflect the truth when King Crimson (Diavolo) possesses Mista (Trish)

Dumb Doppiofag

no u

>That's what I'm saying. If King Crimson was sentient, it wouldn't be talking to himself.
but the point is that Diavolo is King Crimson. Not that King Crimson is separate from Diavolo. Diavolo (King Crimson) are separate from Doppio in soul
>But King Crimson can't talk to Diavolo, because it doesn't have a mind of its own. It's not sentient, it's just a regular punchghost.
You are missing the point

Not to that extent

Umm... user? Diavolo is a human. I think you might be confused about some things.

It doesn't, but even then, the anime was just using visual tricks to make talking scenes more interesting. You're retarded as fuck if you think King Crimson was actually there talking to Doppio.

There are two requiem stands.

Diavolo is an evil alternate personality, if anything it seems you're the one who is confused
like this retard, this retard is VERY confused and refuses to accept what he's being clearly told in and out of the manga

Not at the same time because it requires the presence of the beetle arrow
there is one (1) Requiem

>Diavolo is an evil alternate personality
A human personality. And King Crimson is a stand with no personality.

GIVE ME THE NEXT OST

Ok. Have fun being a mentally unstable theorist.

A stand and the stand user are not separate entities. The only exceptions being requiem stands which become individuals.

Diavolo is king crimson as much as Jotaro is star platinum.

But when Doppio is in control Diavolo uses king crimson as a conduit to speak. Other stand users have used their stands this way. A stand is like having a second body, a body that Diavolo utilizes.

As for why we see king crimson seemingly talk to himself or talk when there was no reason it couldn't be Diavolo is purely for plot reasons. Araki didn't want to reveal who Diavolo was or looked like, so he used King Crimson to do the talking as a stand in. It's a meta reason not an in lore reason, stop trying to explain meta plot with in universe shit, it never works.

>A human personality
That would be Doppio, Diavolo is the devil

Ok, have fun crying on youtube about your hurt feelings, headcanon retard

>Not at the same time
That doesn’t make them the same stand.

>lore
>post spaced like an aspie
>expecting to be taken seriously

All stands are their users.

It's too hard for me to take him seriously as he looks. Why not leave the gánster in a suit look?

He's not, but for the sake of this conversation let's pretend that he is.

He still wouldn't be King Crimson. King Crimson is a stand, which came from the arrow. Diavolo existed before the arrows were found, whether he's a human or a demon or whatever you think he is.

Not Doppio's, Doppio's stand (King Crimson) is his evil alternate personality (Diavolo)

King Crimson is the devil’s stand, not the devil himself.

everything I said is the objective truth faggot, go take your head cannon somewhere else

Diavolo uses his own head to talk to doppio you retard, because they share body. why the fuck would he ever use king crimson if he can just not

>Why not leave the gánster in a suit look?
Because wearing a suit underneath Doppio's sweater would be fucking retarded?

prove they aren't, its pretty heavily implied Requiem is less of a power-up and more of a presence that takes control of your stand. Which is why it takes someone like Giorno to successfully control it

Sure, but you can easily figure that when King Crimson was awakened that the Diavolo personality chose to adapt to it which is why when everyone has their soul separated from their body Diavolo becomes King Crimson

>bossu defeated by heatstroke

>objective truth
>cannon
you're just a retard sperg who failed English or is just ESL

>its pretty heavily implied Requiem is less of a power-up and more of a presence
Reqium is a 'power-up' that allows you to take control of souls, some can use it some can't
there's no 'presence' that takes control of the stand, but sure in a way you aren't wrong. since if you can't control the power of reqium your stand just does whatever.

I shouldn’t need to prove this to you, but I will.

Attached: 9684B555-BC3E-4054-A8E6-E7EA48497992.jpg (750x954, 554K)

>there's no 'presence' that takes control of the stand
Then why does GER operate outside of Giorno's control and speak with Diavolo? Giorno doesn't even know its true ability when using it

Diavolo doesn't have mental illness, he IS mental illness.

>Which is why it takes someone like Giorno to successfully control it
Except Polnareff was basically dead which is why he couldn't control it

What is this proving, exactly?
You should post "Silver Chariot" Requiem's stat card where its just "Requiem" and realize the point you're missing

The same reason that spice girl talks to trish. It's like getting a new stand and not really knowing what to do with it. It's like a part of your soul telling you what you have just achieved.

>Why not leave the gánster in a suit look?
Let's be honest, he's hardly a ''gangster'' to begin with, turns out to be just some generic ass shonen ''I'm evil just cus'' baddie with a completely broken power that needs another deus ex to be defeated. Concept of mafia with stands is great, but the way Passione is structured and operated is utter nonsense, and not in a good way.

He couldn't control it the first time either

GER doesn't talk to Giorno though, he talks to Diavolo
the Trish/Spice Girl comparison is not the same thing

>This headcannon

Doppio wouldn't have a stand, king crimson would be exclusively Diavolo's as they are seperate souls.

Some people theorize that Epitaph the sub stand on king crimson is Doppio's. Which would make sense because if Diavolo used the Arrow in himself he still shares a body with Doppio.

But ultimately all this speculation is pointless because Diavolo and JoJo as a whole is written inconsistently and has a ton of plot holes. It doesn't make sense and information is contradictory. Diavolo's entire character is deliberately written this way because being confusing itself is a reference to the lyrics of the song Epitaph by King crimson. It's not supposed to make sense so trying to do so is pissing in the wind.

this
Polnareff just doesn't have the ability to handle Requiem

>Some people theorize that Epitaph the sub stand on king crimson is Doppio's. Which would make sense because if Diavolo used the Arrow in himself he still shares a body with Doppio.
Nah, because when they split up Diavolo still has Epitaph. It's all his.

nigger you can't even refute a single point. You think greentext and shitflinging somehow makes you right.

Everything I said is true, you can't refute it.

>headcannon
>cannon
you're the same ESL as this retard aren't you?
>Diavolo and JoJo as a whole is written inconsistently and has a ton of plot holes
yeah, definitely the same retard spic

You mean the page that explicitly deconfirms your headcanon?

Attached: CB470357-B716-4084-A87C-689FA4B90CFF.jpg (750x1068, 323K)

It is the same thing though. Stands are a reflection of you. So when spice girl is talking to trish, it's just a part of her that has a deeper understanding of what her stand is thats talking to trish if that mkes sense. And its the exact same with GER talking to diavolo.

Because he was weak.
The Sex Pistols talk to people besides Mista.

Nope, the page that deconfirms yours and backs mine, which is the actual fact. Requiem is a singular entity and what makes GER special is that Giorno maintains it and evolves his actual stand instead of just getting some shadow he can't do anything with

Except those stands actually interact and help their user and others while GER just operates solo
I doubt Giorno was ever made aware of GER's power

>Requiem is an energy
>In this stand’s case

Defeating Diavolo doesn’t count as helping Giorno?

>when King Crimson was awakened that the Diavolo personality chose to adapt to it
What do you mean by "chose to adapt to it"

Yes, I would assume any unworthy stand user would get something like "Requiem" instead of something like GER

>I doubt Giorno was ever made aware of GER's power
Just like with trish, he will be made aware. This is just the first time using GER

Outside of Giorno's cognition and then chooses not to explain what even happened when he's clearly unsure
GER is definitely more separate from his user than other stands

>In this stand’s case
>In this stand’s case
>In this stand’s case
>In this stand’s case
>In this stand’s case

What's the current heated argument itt?

Meaning that King Crimson's awakening was the "soul split" that Polnareff describes and while Doppio is left to the human soul, the Diavolo personality is now represented through a stand

>Outside of Giorno's cognition
Similar to Sex Pistols.
>and then chooses not to explain what even happened when he's clearly unsure
Giorno never asked GER.

The stuff on diavolo's body are runes.

Oh, so you're bullshitting. Gotcha.

Now its something about how reqiuem is a something as vague as a 'presence' rather than just a power-up

You can bark that all you want, doesn't make you any less retarded and lost

I accept your concession.

According to your expectations of nothing we've seen that proves that
Why would GER just say something right after, before the part ended?

Requiems are some of the most retarded unnecessary additions to this series as a whole. Too bad Araki forgot about his own comment on how he dislikes escalating power levels in shonen. Fuck that shit.

Why is he so fucking hot?

Attached: d8.jpg (1920x1945, 1.09M)

here you go, retard
sorry about the brain-damage, maybe try a different shounen?

Attached: 2097152.jpg (600x414, 34K)

His dad was an incubus.

I'm pretty sure he realized that though considering how they never appear outside of one single arc

>he did it again
Holy shit

sounds like you're butthurt that you're too retarded to get it, like most Yea Forumsnon

And so the mask slips off.

take your spic tantrum elsewhere

Can you say the word "retard" a few more hundred times before this thread ends?

and you fags really are the same retards every single time hawking these threads barking the same memes and crying the same tears
its a good thing the rest of the internet isn't too Yea Forumsutistic for the facts, its just you

So because Giorno stand speaks that means that Reqiuem is a 'presence'?
Then why doesn't silver chariot speak?
You are so keen to throw out any logical conclusion i make, but you have absolutely nothing backing your theory up.
I atleast have a previous instance that is extremely similiar which backs up what i'm saying. So i wonder what do you have other than headcanon?

Got a problem with being called a retard, retard? Maybe be less retarded

Good, good. Keep it up.

What's the problem with it being both. I mean GER showed sentience but is also a temporary poweup

>silver chariot
you mean "Requiem" it isn't Silver Chariot. Dumb shit like that is why its so easy to ignore your ""logical conclusions"" (retarded shit)

Yes i just didn't write the reqiuem part because i forgot to
But so did you have anything to add? or are you just giving up?

As long as the retards are being retarded, and they won't stop until the post-anime chemo cleans them up and sends them back to whatever other seasonal shounen

I'm fine with something like Echoes' acts as it was an immature stand to begin with, but it already starts to stretch with Kira suddenly gaining timey-wimey powers at the end, and then it goes full retard in 5.

Seething.

Except you don't need to write the "Silver Chariot" part because it isn't
and Im still waiting on an ""argument"" from you that isn't ESL vomit

So you do in fact have nothing backing up your theory whatsoever?
cool talking to you newfriend

cope

I'm looking forward to when the episodes come out and there's nothing to validate your theory

The only one throwing a tantrum here is you. You're a huge brainlet who just keeps calling everyone retarded without actually saying anything. Shitting up the entire thread. In the end you are just redirecting the conversation away from any points being made.

user's are usually spergs, but at least they usually bring some substance to the table.

It wasn't really talking as much as it was you spewing bile and begging to be treated like someone with an opinion worth respecting desu
>theory
there's that word again, you retards really don't seem to know what that word means, its kind of just your way of deflecting things that happen in the manga and replacing them with youtube headcanon from xforts

It doesn't matter, the manga is still there, the anime is just hamming it up for the literal retards Japan knows they're catering to at the moment

Why did the subtitles fuck up the names so bad?
"He said Killer Queen but it's deadly queen, Cool ice instead of Vanilla Ice"
Fucking subtitlers

The manga doesn't back you up either though, which is why you haven't been able to provide any proof and keep clinging to the anime

cope, Yea Forumsutistic retard, cope with the facts

Those are the English names

>'Guys really Requiem really is a presence trust me its not headcanon at all'
keep telling yourself that

why are you pretending to have read the manga when you've proven yourself to be an anime only wiki-skimmer this entire thread?

Can't wait for part 5 to end so all these retards can stop arguing fan theories, not that I blame them since this is the most unfinished part of the franchise and they have to fill in the blanks themselves.
On the other hand, for that one user that's wondering why Weather has a birthmark, it's because Pucci gets it when he fuses with Green Baby. Since they're brothers, Weather develops the same birthmark the moment Pucci does, the same way Enya gets Gail's stab wounds and Trish feels Diavolo's presence.

>'guiz requeem is liek super saiyan 4 god on crakc lol'
and you keep telling yourself that, Yea Forumsutistic retard

T H I C C

you mean fan theories like
>Diavolo is the original personality because....uh....the backstory uh....says the priest named him that??

>Diavolo is the original personality because....uh....the backstory uh....says the priest named him that
Is there anything incorrect about this sentence?

Not as bad as Araki deciding to place a pointless flashback arc AFTER the final fight in which the main character isn't even present.

Bruno was there

There are clearly parts where Diavolo is talking but it's entirely doppio's head which is not conversing. It's either Diavolo using king crimson or just voices in doppio's head. Diavolo doesn't always shift his face, usually doesn't in fact.

>discussion bad

the fact that retards who spew that willfully ignore the description of "Diavolo" that is also given because it doesn't support their delusion

Yeah okay dude feel free to come back once you have any proof, like any proof at all, backing up your headcanon.

Attached: e07.jpg (480x542, 42K)

Discussion about Jojo is good
Discussion about some dude's fanfiction, not so much

But user, muuhhh theeemeeesssss (that just devalue this part even further)

Sounds like Yea Forumsnon is too retarded for Jojo again
don't you have a DBS thread to be in?

There's no description of Diavolo that doesn't support the fact that he is Diavolo

They're afraid the legal representation of the artists the stands are named after may come down on them, so it's best to just avoid that.

your fan theories aren't facts retard

>dude, part 5 is all about, like, how you can't defy fate, so deep
>OMG DUDE GIORNO USED GER TO DEFY FATE THIS IS SO EPIC DUUUDE

It was left ambiguous so people would draw their own conclusions. That's the point

You mean like this though Im pretty sure you're the one who decided to post that on my request and shoot yourself in the foot

Yeah what i meant was that Diavolo is just a voice in his head, which is why i think its ridiculous to assume that he's using king crimson to talk to doppio
Sorry that i called you a retard before though, i didn't mean it.

when you click this image you activate these 2 stands' combined ability
what ability is it?

Attached: jojoke.png (900x1199, 1.17M)

It wasn't. We are clearly given a direct explanation of how it works, and people either choose to accept it or reject it and make up their own shit

I know exactly what Araki intended with the arc, I just think that it was a bad idea to place it where it was placed.

Headcannon is headcannon. You can sperg all you want but at the end of the day everything you're spouting is nothing but Headcannon.

>willfully ignoring

Attached: x3.png (996x1500, 254K)

Yes, that's all Diavolo

cope

>Diavolo's entire backstory
>GER's speech
>the origin of the arrows
You can't tell me these things didn't raise questions for you

nice damage control
>Headcannon
>headcannon
>Headcannon
canon*
cope, ESL retard

despite looking and behaving like Doppio, its Diavolo because (You) are too Yea Forumsutistic for subtlety
really retarded desu

>Energy is the same as a presence
What the fuck are you on?
Energy is something extremely general. It is also a synonym for power, so i don't see how at all that backs anything you've said.

Why would a Catholic Priest in a Catholic country like Italy name a kid after the DEVIL anyway?

It's almost as if though Doppio was supposed to resemble Diavolo's younger self

Sleeping Slaves only works at the very end. Anywhere else would be pointless. It's meant as an epilogue to solidify the fate aspect of the part. Putting it before the final arc would spoil Narancia's death and putting it during the final arc would completely destroy any kind of pacing the final arc has.

That's your problem, retard, maybe you'll have an IQ above two digits in the next life

Because the story was written by a Japanese man who doesn't give a shit

Why would an italian name his child cheese? Because araki felt like it.

Its almost like Doppio IS Diavolo's younger self
unless you're too retarded to understand, which you are
Diavolo and Doppio had always been together

It's my problem that you're unable to comprehend English? Cool, good luck newfriend.

Ok I got lost in all this shit.
Are people "discussing" if
>KC (a stand) took control of Doppio (the user)
>Doppio is a literal squizo
>Literal demon possetion

No, its your problem that you are hinging your entire autistic viewpoint on a single word and the
>muddafuggin...newfag...
meme

But the final arc proves that Doppio is not the user

But Araki clearly knew what the word Diavolo meant. There is no culture on Earth in where it is considered acceptable to name a kid after any demonic figure.

>Yea Forumsutism levels this high

Attached: 20393855_693771277486941_6974317789603430400_n.jpg (480x480, 58K)

The original Diavolo is just like Doppio in personality. Pretty sure that's what he meant.

>KC (a stand) took control of Doppio (the user)
Diavolo did
>Doppio is a literal squizo
he is
>Literal demon possetion
possession, and yeah

cope

>Unable to come up with any argument whatsoever and instead decides to try and insult the opposition
Keep going my guy, maybe one day araki will bend to your unceasing autism and let you have your headcanon.

Doppio exists in the present, his appearance and behavior resembles that of how Diavolo was in the past

The Diavolo in the past grew up to become the older Diavolo we know as the boss.

>muddafuggin....ad homenem....fukcin taek meh srsly....
no thanks, retard, and Araki made my "headcanon" a reality when he first made the manga in the late 90s

>Turns out it was ALL fated ALL ALONG!! SHIIIIIIIIIIET!
''fate'' is just SO theme-y, damn! You know like, ancient civilisations used it in their stories back when they didn't know shit about how the world works! So everything is part of a masterplan! Characters are puppets with no agency! It's the deepest!!

So Diavolo (a stand who is also the devil) possessed little Doppio who is also a schizophreniac.

That's what you are saying?

>muddafuggin....ad homenem....fukcin taek meh srsly....
Imagine typing this out and expecting people to take you seriously

>Doppio exists in the present, his appearance and behavior resembles that of how Diavolo was in the past
Doppio is the baby born to the priest with Diavolo constantly lurking in his subconscious and taking control when he needs to

>>muddafuggin....ad homenem....fukcin taek meh srsly....
cringe

Why would I care if literal retards on the most Yea Forumsutistic Yea Forums board take me seriously?
/mlp/ probably has a higher total IQ in a single thread than this entire board does

So Doppio is a stand user with split personality.
What is so hard to get about that?

Diavolo was the baby, which is why he has the baby's name and age and memories

You clearly care, since you keep responding.

Doppio was born with Diavolo. They're the same person.
He's an immaculately born antichrist and this fact is hammered into your skull in the adaptation and yet here we still are arguing the facts

Well I am here to post facts from the manga and watch literal retards sperg until 404, like usual

A split personality doesn't result in two different souls.

>post facts
lol

>It's meant as an epilogue to solidify the fate aspect of the part.
You mean attempt to damage control retarded contrived deaths.

I agree, not being able to cope with the facts is cringe
also see

It does in Jojo

So you just don't like the idea of fate? Got it

In Jojo they do, because that's exactly how split personalities are explained in it.

See? sperg to the point where you start normalfag seething, without fail

The mother was pregnant for about two years
I think it might be araki trying to tell us something

>He's an immaculately born antichrist
What do you think "antichrist" means?

Are you posing that question to yourself?

You have yet to post any 'facts' whatsoever, so i'm just keeping the (you)s going until you do. But if you want me to stop, i'll stop.

What? You imply some kind of fusion between twins? Are you retarded? That's sounds stupid.

It's for the person who thinks Diavolo is "an antichrist"

Ive posted plenty of facts, and (You) have cried plenty of tears with the rest of the Yea Forumsutistic Yea Forumsnime only retards

That makes even less sense than KC possessing the user.

>Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
>What? You imply something bizzare? Are you retarded? That's sounds stupid.

Yea Forums's stupidity will never cease to amaze

pretty sure the word is self explanatory

>It's called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure therefore I can make up random bullshit

It's just a bad plot device used to trick the audience into making something seem more important than it is.

>i-its b-bizarre
>s-so m-my headcanon is fact! because the story i-is bizarre!!

like the other names, it's also an italian dish using chili peppers and shrimp.

>people now think that Doppio and Diavolo are twins
Jojo threads have gone too far

Sounds like you're just too fucking stupid for Sleeping Slaves
I can only imagine how the rest of the retarded internet users will react when the anime gets there

This is what happens when you tolerate theoryfags. Give them an inch and they take a mile.

Just an unfortunate case of two attractive people not mixing well, I guess.

Attached: file.png (352x334, 210K)

>antichrist
>an italian dish using chili peppers and shrimp
What?

"The baby's origins remained a mystery"

That's it. That's the answer.

To be fair, the way the anime told Diavolo's backstory made that seem somewhat implied.

My headcanon is that Diavolo's psyche split because of a bad reunion with his mama

Attached: 1559038369551.jpg (263x247, 17K)

So he was born immaculately, why are you tricking yourself into thinking they're twins?

Yeah no i see now
A demon possession is more likely

>A demon possession is more likely
No. It remains a mystery.

That is absolutely retarded

Most moms carrying twins go into labor at 36 to 37 weeks, as opposed to 40 in a single pregnancy, Al-Khan says, and some may go even earlier. "Generally, if the twins are born after 34 weeks, there should not be a major concern, but a premature baby is still a premature baby," he says.

two year pregnancy = two pregnancy periods = two children
Checkmate atheists

Attached: 1471025535498.png (1280x720, 900K)

>boy is named Devil
>becomes king of a criminal underworld
>nah its a mystery though

I'm not saying they're twins im saying they are two people in one body
Or atleast it's one of araki's foreshadowings to it

We know that already, thats not being called into question at all

Boy I named after FOOD retard

How many stories of demonic possession do you know that end in the host becoming a successful criminal businessman?

>literally "Devil"
>food
retard

I dunno dude i just replied to a post saying something about diavolo not having two souls or whatever

Not many, unless the host goes nuts and burns down his entire hometown, fakes his death, finds some magic arrows and gets a punch ghost that skips time
like in part 5

But there is no mention of demonic possession in part 5

You're saying that demonic possession is the LIKELY answer BECAUSE he became a gangster, even though there is no connection between demons and gangsters

Fra Diavolo. Popular sauce.
Although his name does just come from Devil

She literally says the baby has a father who died, it's not immaculate conception. She was just pregnant for a long ass time.

Diavolo really liked swimming around in there, probably why he wanted to be a man of the sea.

>reply to a post with a dumb meme reply about diavolo being a demon possession
>people take it seriously
i don't know wether than says something about the people who browse this thread, or just how low a bar you have to cross for a post to be considered not a shitpost

I'm sure those retards will gobble it up just as you did. Especially when it turns out Mista has actual in-universe plot armor because Araki says so, duuude it's so deep that he literally couldn't die this whole time! And the retarded ways the rest of them bite the dust is totally justified now because it was just meant to be!

>Yea Forumsutistic taking greentext too literally
embarrassing as always, its likely demonic possession because the Diavolo soul starts floating around POSSESSING people as King Crimson during the ending

It's like walking into a mental hospital and pretending to be crazy, and then complaining that the workers thought you were crazy

Keep crying, retard. Maybe you should go back to your berserk thread where calling it
>laws of causality
magically makes it better for no reason

>its likely demonic possession because the Diavolo soul starts floating around POSSESSING people as King Crimson during the ending
He can only do that because of Silver Chariot Requiem switching everyone's souls around

After SCR is defeated, Diavolo goes back to his real human body because he is a human

You're just retarded and take things at face value

except this isn't a mental hospital

Attached: 1420888224690.png (553x720, 300K)

t. dumbfuck who thinks diavolo is LITERALLY the devil

spoken like a true theoryfag.

>He can only do that because of Silver Chariot Requiem switching everyone's souls around
how come other characters arent jumping around as their stands?
>After SCR is defeated, Diavolo goes back to his real human body because he is a human
yeah, as human as a insane second personality represented through a stand can get

>n-nah bruh...diavolo was just like...uh...in there a while...yea...
cope, retards

You're all just memeing about this theories right?
you gotta be

I love how recognizable you are, user.

just making it easy for retards like you

>how come other characters arent jumping around as their stands?
Because Diavolo is the only one who has experience sharing a body with another soul
Not to mention that the other characters have no reason to try in the first place

God tier post

>Not to mention that the other characters have no reason to try in the first place
It would certainly make it harder for Diavolo to keep up with who is who
but they can't because they aren't a strange demonic presence

user do you understand the concept of symbolism? Diavolo symbolizes the devil thematically. He isn't one story-wise

Why would Diavolo care about who is who
It would be easier for him if everyone just dogpiled into the same body so he can grab the arrow and leave

according to retards on Yea Forums, sure
I don't listen to retards on Yea Forums for that reason

>Why would Diavolo care about who is who
read the manga
>It would be easier for him if everyone just dogpiled into the same body so he can grab the arrow and leave
why would they do that? are you missing the point here? They literally CAN'T do what he does

>why would they do that?
That was what I asked you and you told me it would be to "make it harder for Diavolo to keep up with who is who"

I'm the one who said that they can't and wouldn't do that.

Btw guys Dio is an actual god. I mean look at his name!

>That was what I asked you and you told me it would be to "make it harder for Diavolo to keep up with who is who"
Yeah, so as I said, you are missing the point here.

except Dio doesn't have a questionable birth, a split personality that takes on the form of a stand at points, scary demon eyes, etc.
is this what retard posting has come to? sad!

The point is that Araki already made a perfectly acceptable explanation for why Diavolo can go into other bodies. There is no reason for me to listen to your fan-made explanation, the manga is sufficient. Diavolo is not a demon.

>scary demon eyes
You know you reached the bottom of the barrel when this is your argument

Shut the fuck up Araki is wrong and I'm right

>The point is that Araki already made a perfectly acceptable explanation for why Diavolo can go into other bodies
because hes an evil personality whose "soul" is a stand when separate from the body
>There is no reason for me to listen to your fan-made explanation, the manga is sufficient.
fan-made =/= manga canon
>Diavolo is not a demon.
Yes he is, he is the demon inside Doppio's head

>has followers
>gives hope and happiness to his followers
>has a son that's literally Jesus
>is described as otherwordly
>is immortal
Stop arguing against canon facts, retard

>because hes an evil personality whose "soul" is a stand when separate from the body
>Yes he is, he is the demon inside Doppio's head
Nope. Not in the manga.

I only have the facts for you, retard
Are the facts not good enough? Clearly not, you prefer headcanon
like this bitter Yea Forumsutistic Yea Forumsnon here

show one panel that says he is a demon

100% seething
Yes, in the manga. Which you didn't read. Cope, retard.

Come up with a new strategy please

literally any panel where he is possessing others during Diavolo Emerges
or in your case, a screencap of the anime episode

Even if most of the posts are shitposts this has been a pretty good fucking thread

>Mista has actual in-universe plot armor
He doesn’t.

Strategy for what, Im just posting facts from the manga to make retards sperg
its working perfectly, as it always does, Im even some Yea Forumsnon's own personal boogeyman living rent free in their heads

I'm pretty sure it's one guy who either constantly misinterprets things or is baiting. Pretty sure he also argued about Baby Face not being able to absorb people and Sticky Fingers creating literal pocket dimensions

He isn't a demon in any of those panels

Sticky fingers does create pocket dimensions though

>Pretty sure he also argued about Baby Face not being able to absorb people and Sticky Fingers creating literal pocket dimensions
I remember the Baby Face argument. He thought that Giorno used his damage reflection to kill it in the manga

See? living rent free in poor Yea Forumsnon's brain forever

>possessing others
who? he's in mistas body the whole time

Just creates more space. Not literal other dimensions

>thought
I don't think, I know.
whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep tonight, retard

He is very noticeable in these threads. He is not a good poster to discuss Jojo with.

because he considers Trish to be the easiest to dominate and control, which is why she is chosen
which bites him in the ass anyway when she softens Mista's bullets into his arm, guess he chose wrong

>which bites him in the ass anyway when she softens Mista's bullets into his arm, guess he chose wrong
fate made him do it

>666
trips confirm Diavolo is the devil while poor Yea Forumsutistic Yea Forumsnon seethes over the facts

I accept your concession

Pretty sure thats what a pocket dimension is

Does anyone remember the user who claimed that Giorno gave Luca the frog as a stand, and he died because he killed his own stand?

t. retarded user still crying over Sleeping Slaves

>because he considers Trish to be the easiest to dominate and control
Except it was literally random and souls had no control over where they'd go

Holy shit yes
I don't remember the details but that definitely did happen at some point

again? ok, chow down
be sure to share them with your friends back on Yea Forums

Attached: 20971152.jpg (600x414, 62K)

Nah, Diavolo actually chose to go to a different body

Attached: body.jpg (780x1200, 763K)

source: user's wiki skim

I accept your concession