This is still the most fucked up scene in anime history

This is still the most fucked up scene in anime history.

Attached: media.io_ezgif-2-e02d6541f935 (1).webm (498x280, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4R03DmqTw4
youtube.com/watch?v=VL9bw_a5qnw
youtu.be/jytGpf7v4II?t=67
youtube.com/watch?v=35VU0pHB7-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no, people eat turtles. That's so fucked up. Darn those meat eaters. I wish everyone could be a onions filled bitc-I mean a vegan.

tfw you self insert as a helpless turtle on it's back

Attached: 1529693720513.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

Of course, nobody takes a full swing when prepping meat. Also when slaughtering live animals for meal preparation you want to use precise and limited movements. Prepare the meal in a nice basin as to prevent messy splatter.

t. Cook

RIP ton-chan

I love how nips dont fuck around when it comes to food. Very intellectually honest

God gave man dominion over animals.

You sound fat and gay.

At least they kill them, go and see what they do to a turtle in china. the nips snapped out of it once we bombed them we should've done the same to the chinks back in WWII.

>cooking is based entirely around Chinese voodoo pseudoscience
>nobody points out how it's all bullshit

Japs don't really believe in this shit, do they?

cutting it's head is way harder than that.
youtube.com/watch?v=F4R03DmqTw4

Pretty sure if you truly believe that, it makes more sense to interpret it as being responsible for them, not literally "go ahead and fuck them, kill them, eat them for all I care you're human"

Someone reveals their true nature with the way they treat those weaker than them.

stick to cartoons kiddo

Animals are stronger than man though.

God I wish that were me

>reddit spacing
>faggotry
whew

>my interpretation of a scripture I never read makes more sense
K.

Are you vegan or something?

Some of them are, many aren't. Especially if you're looking at "strength" that includes intelligence and ability to outmaneuver and outwit prey. Man has made it as far as they have due to the intelligence to overcome the need to hunt and gather to live. We've become the dominant species because of how much we can adapt and use technology to make survival easier.

On a physical level, yes, I can't fucking take down a silverback on my own. Give me a gun that man has invented, and I leverage the combined knowledge of the species to come out on top.

It's called thinking for yourself

>literally admits though verbal diarrhea that the first user was right
>i-i think for myself, user
what were you trying to do here?

Your dick?

>It's called thinking for yourself
I'm not even sure how to communicate with someone who tells people what they should think based on their beliefs without even knowing the actual beliefs in question and then defends it with "I think for myself." Slap signals and grunts, maybe?

Not even the best animal torture scene. Also please watch Violence Jack.

Attached: .puppies.gif (306x250, 1.69M)

Animal lover here, please fuck off.

Reminds me of Cannibal Holocaust

Japs? Maybe some but not the majority. Chinese on the other hand strongly believe in that bullshit.

is it weird that this made me want to fuck the shit out of her?

This scene was based as fuck. The shy teachers pet trope turning into a hard bitch to get senpai to notice her again.

>Her
Nothing wrong with liking sadists.

>based Maruo
I saw him IRL he's nice and chill, nobody would have thought he's a complete freak degenerate.

*tips*

Attached: 1543284812677.jpg (1423x1373, 510K)

>her

Attached: 1524381433005.jpg (529x529, 52K)

animals are tasty. i know some slaughterhouses dip live chickens in boiling water and i still eat them.

That movie was pure impulse. Everybody was messed up in the head and everything they did was disgusting. The good thing though was that these freaks attracted other freaks so they contained themselves to their bubble of nightmares and filth. Movie wasn't bad though.

>no goosh goosh in thread

y'all slacking

it wouldn't be fair not being a girl, so i'll just pretend she is.

I see someone figured out how to bring veganshill threads to Yea Forums. Kutabare

Attached: 1543880381788.png (760x839, 760K)

Based and environpilled

What does turtle taste like

tortoise

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=VL9bw_a5qnw

You sound like a glass jawed twink.

Chinks are gross. WHO the fuck eats a turtle?

salty milk and coins

Like any reptile.

A man of culture.

Uma delicia.

You have to be a literal subhuman to eat turtles when there are all these other sources of meat available. Are you some sort of island-dwelling spear chucker?

About to pick this movie up. Apparently people thought for a time, the violence was actually real. Apparently the animals did get hurt and die though

Makes me want ti read Touhou Roadkill. Or the works by that one female guro artist with Satori having a brain surgery and the tiny girl being ripped apart by the rhino beetle. Ohh and Iove the one with cockroaches in Sumireko's pussy.

Attached: 2hu roadkill.jpg (1280x1896, 311K)

The director made the actors sign a contract to not appear in any films for about a year to fuel the idea that it was a snuff film, actually

Sounds like Wrath from FMA:B/Manga.

Fat gay is an oxymoron

I'd fuck that smug little cunt, too.

So many edgelords and animal haters in this thread, Yea Forums everybody.

Is that the dog?

But I love you user kun, please don't go back

You have to be literal subhuman to eat animals when there are all other sources of protein available.

Whoa, Babette! Easy on the choppin'!

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU BUTCHER AN ANIMAL YOU DUMB CUNT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE KITCHEN

Guess what? You consume animals as much as everybody else, you self important faggot

Attached: everything-but-the-oink.jpg (720x480, 115K)

Are you fucking retarded?

no, are you?

Are you aware that many of those products have ethical replacements?

holy shit you are fucking gay lol

are you aware that you consume them anyway?

I would honestly eat my dog if people didn't give me shit for it

>Turtle was a major source of protein for Americans until recently
Turtle is pretty good

Attached: DMMTROhVwAIFO22.jpg (1121x818, 151K)

>ethical
You are a human being, you cannot be ethical. Every human being is unworthy. Never heard of the original sin?

begs to differ

Attached: 2lewd4u.webm (1920x1080, 402K)

But pork isn't halal/kosher

Attached: 1479872285196.png (214x258, 34K)

Uh, pretty sure people don't consume most of those things. And most animal rights vegetarians avoid the very few consumables there like gelatin.

sure, pal.

Attached: ia_byproducts_infographic.png (1200x960, 169K)

This discussion can really get out of hand since its about fault and blame
>are you at fault for what govt/big corps do?
>can you be blamed for it?
>if you can be blamed, then what are the limits of your actions against govt/big corps?
Also many people are in the mood of shitposting so fuck off

>The reason that the giant tortoise wasn’t properly classified by scientists for so long appears to be quite simple: they were so delicious that no specimens ever made it back to Europe without being eaten on the voyage.

>According to scores of accounts over several centuries, the giant tortoise is by far the most edible creature man has ever encountered. 16th-century explorers compared them to chicken, beef, mutton and butter – but only to say how much better the tortoise was. One tortoise would feed several men, and both its meat and its fat were perfectly digestible, no matter how much you ate.

>Oil made from tortoise fat was medically useful – efficacious against colds, cramps, indigestion and all manner of ‘distempers’ – and tasted wonderful. Even better were the delicious liver, and the gorgeous bone marrow. The eggs, inevitably, were the best anyone had ever eaten. Some sailors were reluctant to try tortoise meat because the animal was so ugly - but after one taste they were converted.

>Giant tortoises were invaluable to sailors, as they could be kept alive for at least six months without food or water. Stacked helplessly on their backs, they could be killed and eaten as and when necessary. Better still, they sucked up gallons of water at a time and kept it in a special bladder, meaning that a carefully butchered tortoise was also a fountain of cool, perfectly drinkable water. Large-scale commercial whaling in the 19th century was only made possible because the giant tortoises enabled ships to stay at sea for weeks at a time.

>An estimated 200,000 animals were taken before the 20th century.[39] The relatively immobile and defenceless tortoises were collected and stored live on board ships, where they could survive for at least a year without food or water (some anecdotal reports suggest individuals surviving two years[122]), providing valuable fresh meat, while their diluted urine and the water stored in their neck bags could be used as drinking water. The 17th-century British pirate, explorer, and naturalist William Dampier wrote, "They are so extraordinarily large and fat, and so sweet, that no pullet eats more pleasantly,"[123] while Captain James Colnett of the British Navy wrote of "the land tortoise which in whatever way it was dressed, was considered by all of us as the most delicious food we had ever tasted."[124] US Navy captain David Porter declared, "after once tasting the Galapagos tortoises, every other animal food fell off greatly in our estimation ... The meat of this animal is the easiest of digestion, and a quantity of it, exceeding that of any other food, can be eaten without experiencing the slightest of inconvenience."[95] Darwin was less enthusiastic about the meat, writing "the breast-plate roasted (as the Gauchos do "carne con cuero"), with the flesh on it, is very good; and the young tortoises make excellent soup; but otherwise the meat to my taste is indifferent."[125]

Tortoises are apparently the most delicious land dweller, better than beef, pork, chicken, and mutton combined together.

>walls of text
>no source
ishygddt

This almost made me cry.

Attached: [Some-stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_26_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[E06F23D6].mkv_snapshot_21.0 (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Even children know about animal sub-products being used in the industry, it's not a "muh big corps" conspiracy, and i actually think it's a good thing. I just like to shit on the "u eat meat u bad" retards.

That's not true. Only semen tastes like salty milk and coins.

Vegans on death watch.
>hurr but our non-sustainable industrial process can make things out of plastic

just google the text, user

>just research my claims for me, user
ishygddt

Just being able to throw rocks at shit puts humans damn near the top of the terrestrial food chain.
Ranged attacks are fucking rare in nature and we're the best at them.

yes the christkike religion that has killed and destroyed more than any other religion or ideology teaches bad morals who knew

>kill an animal with a ranged attack
>use its body to create stronger ranged attacks
Wow, humans fundamentally break the game.

I think it's just your webm.

>plastic is made from oil
>oil is made from dinosaurs
>dinosaurs are animals
"vegans"

I thought atheism was the religion that's killed the most people, especially since we have modern data from the 20th century onwards to back up its claim. When did we uncover more records showing that Christians killed more than 250 million?

If tortoise is so great, why don't we farm tortoise instead of faggot chickens ?

Stop humanizing animals by using language that implies they have humanity.

it's cheaper

>When did we uncover more records showing that Christians killed more than 250 million?
you cant equate flat numbers to the past when 250 million people was 90% of earths population 2000 years ago but nearly wiping the native populations of 3 different continents and destroying the old cultures of europe through several wars and crusades is a good enough estimate to say they are the worst of the desert cult

>Calling the absence of a religion a religion.
>Talks about data you won't show us.
>Shifting burden of proof on to your opponent after making an equally absurd claim.
You're too dumb just stop talking.

Because of the non aggression pact we signed with the turtles in 1356, we go after the chickens for what they did to Lemuria.

Cringy underage posters

The meteor impact was not man-made so we can ethically consume dinosaurs

Yeah they really fucked up the animation there

Oh, you meant per capita, not gross numbers. I guess I can see your point, though that would mean Mesoamerican religions or Mongolian shamanism would still be higher percentages. Christianity was largely ineffectual in wars, as seen during the Crusades when they sacked themselves and all of them were failures, and only got lucky with diseases in the New World. They're largely incompetent killers.

Whoa, don't be hostile when you're not part of the discussion, please.

>bitching about eating turtles

Christ I bet you faggots never ate rabbits either.

Don't do that

Attached: cocoa.png (670x720, 571K)

You're watching a series where people cook with chainsaw and guillotines.

Attached: Feral-kitten-eating-adult-cottontail-rabbit.jpg (940x650, 173K)

when you kill a rabbit you have to peel off it's skin after you gut it then chop its head and legs off.

>not this
youtu.be/jytGpf7v4II?t=67

>Christianity was largely ineffectual in wars, as seen during the Crusades when they sacked themselves and all of them were failures
read a god damn book here ill give you a start go read up on charlemagnes wars then you can read about the northern/baltic crusades
europe didnt go from 1% christian to 99% christian in 1000 years without several wars inbetween and it didnt manage to become the most dominant world wide religion without coercion

Reporting in, almost done now. The movie is not as gorey as I thought it would be however the animal death scenes are kinda fucked up when you know it's real. The one scene with the bitch getting fucked with a wooden spike was pretty good though.

>neko waifu eating delicious protein

Attached: 1558810997278.gif (280x338, 415K)

>cats can raise their own food
Brilliant

RULES OF NATURE

Why’s the puss eating the face?

Nooooooooo

Attached: 45c64a63e2916a654312c270de415e03.png (497x480, 213K)

Mongols, Tengrist religion btw, killed 10% of the worlds population.
Crusaders were a joke and the glaring flaw in that argument is obviously the other religion they're fighting with probably had the same numbers in killing.
I could give you the diseases but it's reaching. Then again why not, but then Columbus brought Syphilis to europe from america and that has killed quite a few.

I didn't realize it had english captions until I finished watching the whole thing...
Also I dont think I could do that

Rabbits and chicken are retarded
I would prefer killing 50 rabbits than a pig
Rabbits are easy to kill, chicken move after you cut their head and it's kinda freaky

BUT HOW DOES IT TASTE

Easier access to meat there without having to tear through thicker adult skin and fur.

based first grade youtubehistorian that thinks he knows what he is talking about

Wasn't aware Charlemagne's kingdom spilled more blood on just one continent than the Romans did across three, but neat.

This

The judges' reaction added insult to injury:
>Ohhhhh the turtle blood is making my penis work again
It's fucking stupid because she only used the blood and not the meat... because turtle meat is tough chewy shit that isn't appetizing in the slightest. It's typical chink voodoo and it made me dislike her immensely.

THINK ABOUT THE POOR RABBITS

Attached: sharo22.jpg (1066x1491, 931K)

At least it was as quick a kill as possible. I've become really sketched out by the east Asian, mostly Chinese but some Japanese and Korean, practices where they basically cook and serve the animal while it's alive. Shit like gutting a frog and putting its living upper half in a bowl surrounded by its own meat. There's some fucked up sadism behind that, and they all smile so happily while they do it.

Nah, just a small dicked asian with ED, since this is why they eat them.

Based hog

poor turtles :( why do people eat animals that is not chicken/pig/cow.

Spotted the vegan.

lots of ignorant fuccbois talking unprompted shit about the blacks itt, perhaps you gents should shamble on back to /pol/

TASTY SXARP FLESH

Attached: 1541132038952.jpg (577x800, 176K)

I think OP is being sarcastic

God I wanna butcher her.

there's no fried chicken here nigger

Attached: tenor.gif (498x252, 1.1M)

Turtles are cool, but they aren't a companion animal.
Don't eat companion animals (dogs, horses, cats, falcons)
All non-companion animals are fair game.

I can agree with this. Elephants also count.

Attached: hannibal-crossingalps.jpg (800x313, 73K)

shut up nog.

you're retarded idea of ethics don't apply to humanity in general. indians consider cows companion animals and we still eat them.

fuck you he eats what he wants.
The only qualm I would have is if the practice not sustainable and irreparably destroys the ecological balance or pushes a species to extinction.
You think animals in the wild will give two shits about how much their prey suffer or what meat to restrict themselves to?
Most humans at very least kill animals swiftly since struggling deteriorates the quality of the meat, a dignified death compared to being eaten alive.

You are a vile traitor for even considering eating your dog. I'd nest birds out of your fucking skull first.

>retard thinks Christianity is somehow responsible for smallpox
The black plague killed way more btw. Do we blame Buddhists?

>implying it's possible to 'betray' an animal like a dog who only gives you affection for food
lolok

What? It obviously does apply. You admit that Indians, who do not eat cows on the basis that they consider them to be companion animals.
I like beef quite a bit, but it's not difficult to see how cows can be considered a companion animal. At the most basic level, cows provide milk and bulls can be used to pull plows. They're very useful animals to keep alive as companions. It's not a stretch.
If you live in a society that views turtles, returning to OP, as a companion animal, then it would make sense not to eat that animal in those circumstances.
What constitutes a companion animal may be subject to change and debate. However, the primary rule remains: companion animals are not food.

Attached: happy kine.jpg (600x399, 30K)

my college lit teacher once had a discussion about eating pets. he gave a really good argument that when the apocalypse comes people will refuse to eat their pets because of emotional attachment but will eat other people's pets instead.

Turtles aren’t helpless on their backs. It turns out that their necks are actually absurdly long, so they push their heads against the ground to flip themselves back over.

wut

Attached: watch?v=F4R03DmqTw4_00:00:21.100.png (960x540, 713K)

Reported for racism outside of Yea Forums enjoy your vacation

The assumption that animals are without rights and the illusion that our treatment of them has no moral significance is a positively outrageous example of Western crudity and barbarity.
Universal compassion is the only guarantee of morality.

Attached: 1536552320991.jpg (536x457, 48K)

>derails thread with off-topic post
>announces report

Attached: nico nico nii.png (1300x732, 476K)

>It's the government's fault I use pork products!

I think that distinction still goes to GOOSH GOOSH

He's probably right, but I think I'd still balk at eating dogs period. It's like betraying 100,000 years of cooperative evolution based on mutual trust and loyalty. That rustles my jimmies, even though I know dog is a staple of several cultures' culinary tradition. Then again, I'm white, so maybe it's something ingrained in my DNA that gets me all triggered if I see dog abuse/dog killing as being base treachery.

They're both so tiny

realtalk
shark>stingray>turtle>dog>bat>lizard>cat>monkey
when it comes to texture and taste

>guarantee of morality
Well there's your problem, user. There is no greater path to cruelty then feeling you're guaranteed morality in your actions.

aliens probably wouldn't treat humans too well either.
i feel like the savagery of mother nature is how things are supposed to be.

Fuck society
I eat what I like

Go back to /pol/

Yeah, no. The cow is still the farm animal with the most uses just with everything that is created thanks to cow milk and don't have good substitutes. Most of the things on your image have good substitues or outright better ones. Was the guy who made that image misinformed or did he have an agenda?

>Never heard of the original sin?
I heard of it, but I still haven't heard of any actual evidence that it happened, much like everything written in the bible.

Humans are indeed impressive but we have not conquered nature yet and perhaps never will.
Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Floods, Solar flares, Asteroids, Comets, Black Holes, etc...

We are good at manipulating energy sources and existing phenomena to solve various problems which could very well mitigate (relocation, shelters, etc...) all the problems listed above, and that is all good and dandy, but the law of conservation of energy would fuck us all in the long run as to my knowledge we currently do not have any means of recovering energy from an expended source without expending more from a different source to convert it back into a usable form.
So all we can currently do is consume sources of energy with no means of sustainably recovering them indefinitely.
Almost all "renewable" forms of energy (solar, wind, water) have some relation with the sun which is a finite resource despite the ridiculous amount of time it takes for it to become expended.
Without an unexpendable energy source our existence would be doomed when we run dry.

>Was the guy who made that image misinformed or did he have an agenda?
Most likely just a fearmongering jew/moslem.

The nip is god tier at prepping sea foods. I look at them to see what to do with my fishing catches.

i saw a video once of japs complaining about americans who fuck up really expensive fish meat while spear fishing for fun. they buy our stuff but probably look down on our fishing industry.

From what i remember, assuming it's the video, it's a mis gaff. Japanese typically tries to aim for the head since gaffing the body can ruins a high price cut on the meat.
Deck hands in america are fairly young men
fresh in fishing business sometimes. Getting a solid gaff on the head isn't easy due to how fast the fishes are and how hard the head of a fish is. You'll need a very good gaffing skill to hit the head all the time.

>Someone reveals their true nature with the way they treat those weaker than them
Hitler was vegetarian and loved animals though.

Jews were weaker than him & look how he treated them. Next.

Enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=35VU0pHB7-s

listen. i'm not going to deny that jews were treated badly in WWII, but hitler's hatred of jews stemmed from the betrayal of german jews trying to curry favor for israel. he wasn't a sadistic person who wanted to crush the weak, he wanted revenge for what germany went through in WWI.

>hitler wasn't a sadistic person

Is that what you tell yourself when you touch little boys every Sunday morning?

Oy vey

some one hasn't watch cannibal holocaust yet...

>much like everything written in the bible.
Um there is tons of evidence for a lot of stuff written in the bible. From archeological to written evidence

what's your ethical replacement for hearts and insulin, smartass?

Not Jewish to give a fuck about what Adam did.

Actual human hearts through non retarded laws.
You shouldn't care about the "dignity" of the dead when people could be saved with the organs that are left to rot in the coffins.
And pic related for insulin. It's way more efficient to have it produced by bacterias and yeast than by a pig.

Attached: recombinant-dna-technology-08.jpg (600x338, 64K)

what a stupid argument
you eat what you kill

>There was a guy named Jesus in Jerusalem 2000 years ago. Therefore the Jesus in the bible existed!
Great evidence there.

Shocking I know.

>animal products are used to make medicine
Now if only we could convince vegans to taking medication.

They made a Cannibal Holocaust anime?

Feels all the way bad man

Turtle-kun most definitely suffered as they clumsily hacked at his neck.

Attached: disgustdragon.png (435x323, 85K)

Between this and Eflen Lied, I'm certain Japanese kids hate puppies

No not that. This

being motivated by revenge doesn't not make a you a sadistic person

Yeah see it seems like you’re actually defending genocide here. I know that’s the cool thing to do here but that still makes you a shit “person”, if you’re even still deserving of your humanity.

The bit where the woman is killed with the stone penis would of been more horrific if the immersion wasn't ruined when the woman is so obviously a non native covered in mud

These are completely unrelated things though? You can be motivated by revenge and not being a sadistic person. The opposite is also correct.

Hitler was both.

Then explain those obese bulldykes
>bullshit
lmao

I once watched this feral kitten I take care of eat a lizard's guts, I took pictures too but I'm too tired to upload them right now.

Only problem I have here is that I'm fairly sure this is not how you really prepare them. This looks edgy for the sake of being edgy.