Mirai No Mirai

What's Yea Forums's final verdict on Mirai?

Attached: 181228003696.jpg (660x440, 54K)

Pretty meh.

It was fine. Had some nice parts, but I had trouble caring about Japanese Cailou

I didn't watch it because I heard the little kid is too annoying

Right?
I think Ookami kodomo was way better.

Yes, too much crying.
I can't imagine watching this in the cinema.

It's just a propaganda movie, so it's ought to be shit

Kimi no Nawa was better

Sucks

Summer Wars > Wolf Children > Mirai > TGWLTT > Boy & Beast > One Piece movie 6

Lol, that's like saying turd is better than shit.

A Turd is a finely composed marvel.
Shit is just a wet mess.

5cm per second > The disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya > The girl who leapt through time Garden of words > Sword of the stranger > Summer wars

Yeah, but I still wouldn't want any of it.

Are those the only movies you watched or something?

Nope, I watched some of the others he wrote, and also some others, but I wouldn't rank the trinity seven movie or things like that too high

Though I forgot evangelion 3.0 which is a pretty good movie.

I liked it, because I could related to it. But I think that people without children would hate it and think it's annoying.

Not just annoying, it wants to show you that having children is worth it, however it's not. It's just trying to persude Japanese people to make babies because of mah economy.

I was rused by the misleading title and promo images like OP, thinking it was about some cute flying JK. Solid 6/10, maybe 7 if you're feeling generous. Still better than Summer Wars and Ookami Kodomo though

>Still better than Summer Wars
That goes without saying.

I know that some of you people are really invested in this Abe meme, but the movie is just autobiographical like every other Hosoda film. This is about him having his second child, B&B was about becoming a father, Wolf Children was about his mother, SW was about him being introduced to his wife's family, etc.

Hosoda's films are boring. I don't watch them anymore.

i dont watch post rock age animes, sorry

Hosoda is the best director active in anime right now.

It was decent but I just don't like kids that much. It's basically one long temper tantrum. I find that very annoying to watch.

Shit

Very good with a lot of cute and heart warming moments but can drag on at times. Only incels and autists who hate their parents will dislike this movie

Pure and cute

>Not-Digimon

>Digimon but improved in every way
FTFY

It's impressively well-directed and by that alone it's probably Hosoda's most mature and competent work but watch brainlets on Yea Forums "discuss" how they didn't like it because le characters weren't relatable or something