Shingeki no Kyojin

Kinoest of Plebfilters

Attached: kinoest plebfilter.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY
youtu.be/dlsnrvroSz4
youtube.com/watch?v=EMQeGubna3E
youtube.com/watch?v=4PuP7IkpRLU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chunibyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reiner will kill Shitren

Someone post punished Reiner.

Remember lads children are the future

Attached: 1559999792460.jpg (1104x689, 195K)

>SergeantMajorGross

My penis in Hisu is the future.

>Eren has the same hair length now
>Historia literally looks the same as Dina in this pic
>the kid in the final page probably is blonde

What if EH is the worst case "history repeating itself" scenario Kruger talked about and tries to prevent?

Attached: AAAAAHHHHHHH.jpg (1000x773, 100K)

Post tfw normalfags realize his name is actually sieg lmao

post your predictions for normalfags' reactions to next weeks episode

Stop bragging Eren.

YOOOOOOOOO DINA IS THE SMILING TITAN!!!!
NO WAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (509x512, 44K)

If the audience was suppose to be aware of the fact that photographs are a non-existent technology within the walls then they probably shouldn't have shown this photograph in the Season 3 ep 12 end credit scene.

>snk entry level shounen garbage
>pleb filters
Thanks for the laugh retard.

Normalfags arent aware of things like this, they wouldnt even be surprised if they had electricity within the walls.

t. plebian

You didnt get it did you

But that was in reference to this very scene. Is it even possible to speedwatch something?

To be fair 3D gear is such bullshit tech that it kind of skews how advanced they're supposed to be.

CHADREN WILL DESTROY FAYE'S PUSSY

>creating 2 threads
Retard.

Based Isayama and Araki.

Attached: Sibling Parallels.jpg (1600x1350, 349K)

We (and /dbs/ respectively) are the GODS of Yea Forums,we can have as many threads as we please.

>mikasa's hair is now short as fuck
>"when did your hair get so long?"
hmm

Attached: mikasa.png (706x378, 262K)

and being able to make steel advanced enough to mass produce giant box cutters

>speedreading
user...

Despite the ‘nazi implications’ that scare away the retards, snk it’s still mainstream shounen garbage.

>doesn't know what bump limit is
go back

go jerk off to hisoka lewds you mongoloid niggerfaggot

>ESLfag has no taste
The sky is blue, water is wet.

You didnt get it did you.

It's literally run by a secret black box of advanced technology nobody is allowed to open. It's reasonable that viewers seeing this gear that may as well be working off electrical inputs would get the wrong impression of how advanced the wall society is.

>The other thread has 106 posts
user I..

Jesus christ will you just sit down and read/watch the series already

The final ending is going to be Eren going back in time through the paths to meet Ymir, and set in motion the events of the entire world post demon deal. Whereupon he will remain dormant within the paths until he is reborn again into the world. Cap it bitch.

SnK isn't aimed towards young teens though, it's aimed towards early 20's edge lords.

I'm watching that movie Valerian and Dane Deehan as Levi would be a great casting choice

>doesn't know how to use the catalog
Disgusting newfag

>dane deehan as levi
Pic related

Attached: Idiot Sandwich.jpg (500x498, 77K)

>using any other name aside from "Shingeki no Kyojin"
disgusting

Who would you choose, then?

Outrage screenshots when?

You need to wait until next week.

Whenever I read kyojin in my head it sounds like this
youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY

And the week after that
And the week after that
And the week after that
People are not fucking ready for what AoT turns into.

Attached: 597caf_1342685_big.jpg (100x96, 6K)

Attached: 1540852432176.png (736x737, 1.13M)

Are the non-meme subs out yet?

People are not ready for this titanGOD.

Attached: 1542234539002.jpg (600x770, 72K)

where my EHchads at? only a few short months until we get the paternity confirmation

Attached: 1555273714732.jpg (849x1200, 104K)

>It wont be shit because I like the casting

Attached: anime no.png (1440x810, 447K)

STEEEL BAMBOOOO

Attached: 1530869949653.jpg (600x479, 19K)

We already got the paternity confirmation, it's the farmer bro.

>Sapewloth is here

Preparing

Attached: Ready.png (940x254, 38K)

Guys, we will get a new Colossol edition this fall, right? They won't take a one year break like between edition 3 and 4, right?

I hope we never get it and you fester forever

hisu:
>oh boy, I sure do love that cunt that threw rocks at me and made my childhood a living hell

Attached: 1550227853638.jpg (869x735, 221K)

Seriously what's with that. And aren't the titans made from yeast?

I'm prepared... to destroy EHcucks again.

>made my childhood a living hell
HAHAHAHHAAHAH EHSPEEDREADER
ARE YOU THE SAME GUY WHO SAID: ''He tried to kill her''?

What will EHbros do if the farmer is confirmed as the dad instead?

This level of speed reading, I didn't think it was possible.

Attached: 64545616156.jpg (200x200, 11K)

You're right, the father is Onyankopon. Who else would be worthy to impregnate the Queen?

Attached: 1560022164723.jpg (412x664, 213K)

Hopefully fucking die

>I hate shippers
>So I'll side with shippers

??????????????

What is your opinion about Armin being a waifufag?

Attached: 1540683880471.jpg (960x1200, 147K)

Attached: 1531988128160.jpg (1200x1800, 563K)

Nah, since the kid will be free.

Terrible, armin is made for mikasa and eren.

He better deliver cause I sure as fuck will do my part.

Can't check the manga right know, was Xavier really in Grisha's flashback? He knew Grisha by his name, so that means that kid molester laid his hands on Grisha as well?

Attached: [DameDesuYo] Shingeki no Kyojin (Season 3 Part 2) - 56v0 (1920x1080 10bit AAC) [00E4BAEE].mkv_snapsh (1920x1080, 1.08M)

>"Eren, what do you mean I can't fool around with other guys? Ugh, I thought you said that we were free. I guess you're still just a slave you crybaby. Well anyways I'm still going to fuck bigger dicks out of my own free will. Maybe you can watch, sweetie."

Attached: 7p&bfsqwf.png (413x208, 110K)

This artist is good.

Attached: 70491148_p47.jpg (1248x1845, 687K)

No Eren's child affectionately called Zekefried will be a mirror to Eren's Onii-chan and Historia's Onee-chan, but unlike them little Zekefried will not be burdend with his parent's mistakes.

Wasn't Xavier like hiding the fact that he was an eldian at the time, because of his wife?

he's better as a waifu and a fag

Attached: trapmin molested.webm (960x540, 824K)

>this faggot never ages
>he just looks the same after 20 years
>he saw his wife commit suicide with his kid
>the guilt and stress doesn't make his appearance any worse

I wish that i could turn back time ;_;

Attached: 70491148_p31.jpg (800x1200, 455K)

Well over a decade must have passed between the Faye/Grisha moment and the day Xaver first talked to Zeke, so it probably happened in the meantime.

We don't know exactly when this happened.

They are

Attached: Foreshadowing.png (2208x1242, 595K)

Do people seriously believe in the "Eren is going to collect all the titans" theory?
Are they retarded?

Attached: 1550492097338.png (759x827, 195K)

Can I just say. I recently read the manga after getting tired of waiting for the anime. And holy shit was the moment they came to get Eren fucking great. They were like death reapers, fucking demons, tearing through the city like the veteran ass ripper they are.

I agree.

Attached: 70491148_p18.jpg (572x962, 224K)

what's up with these QUALITY faces?

Titan powers are really good for a youthful look, until they really fucking aren't.

mangastream a shit

How is the father relevant to the story? All we need to know is that Hisu got pregnant to prevent her from becoming a titan, and eating Zeke.

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

isayama usually puts effort into making characters look noticeably younger or older when its needed, so i doubt it desu

Dear god, a fucking smart post about her pregnancy? The world is ending.

BOYEGA IS BASED

Piku does not love you.

Attached: piku full of hate and scorn.png (720x444, 300K)

AA is endgame.

Attached: D7Vdf_aUcAE-R3S.jpg (1200x1009, 123K)

budget unnecessary for this ep

>全ての犠牲は今この時のために
>All the sacrifices (were) for this moment, right now
Children truly are the future.

He is Xaver, credits from the new episode

Attached: 1560095831535.png (418x524, 511K)

I want Piku to look at me with disgust!

huh well whadda ya know

Zeke didn't look 25 when he first appeared in RTS

The father could be relevant depending on who the fuck he is. Are you gonna say he's irrelevant to the story or themes if it's Eren, for example? Also we're still not clear on why and how the pregnancy happened exactly, especially after learning about the existence of the wine.

ereh

Attached: 1560094508272.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

What the fuck it's real. How did I miss that?

Attached: AB.jpg (217x232, 9K)

jesus christ

>depending on who the fuck he is
THE
FARMER
BOY

SHOW
ME
EVIDENCE

Piku rabues you as long as you aren't a traitor, a tranny, a nigger, or a self-hating cuck.

Attached: pii finger.jpg (625x625, 157K)

>why and how the pregnancy happened
Farmer is a CHAD and Hisu a whore...
connect the dots.

FUCK NAZIS

READ THE FUCKING MANGA

What did WIT mean by this?

>LMartist
nice

Attached: 1560124781705.jpg (894x1080, 133K)

Pic related when Eren eats her right in front of him

Attached: B0979E53-F855-49F8-9AF0-3694B5E30C0D.png (118x199, 26K)

>absolutely nothing
sasuga

Attached: 1554573704836.png (710x754, 694K)

hiatuscuck found

Attached: connie menacing.png (326x450, 166K)

Reporting for duty

Attached: 1557277502311.jpg (640x593, 79K)

user truly ahead of his time. Ymirfags and EMfags driving him to suicide will not be forgiven.

Attached: Prophet.jpg (1413x1899, 823K)

Bullshit. Grisha aged just fine.

I don’t think a photograph was shown, just the image itself in color. Normalfags literally just found out that was a picture of Grisha’s first wife and his other son

But it's Eren

He looked older than he actually was. He seemed like a guy in his late thirties when he was more like in his late twenties. Also Kruger looked like shit and Reiner says he came back a middle-aged man.

I still fucking believe this is a real possibility now, i want to know how is life going for this madlad

Calm down before you trigger the autism from the EMfags

*cannot believe

Well yeah it doesn't really matter who it was, all that matters is the result. Whether it was Eren, farmer-kun, Eren instigating someone to do it, or Yelena instigating someone to do it, the whole pregnancy thing was done to prevent Hisu from transforming. I get what you are saying about the themes of the pregnancy, but I don't see anything, other than ABE's message.

He looks younger in the manga panel

Why do the people who believe that the farmer is the father seem to be unable to give a decent argument?, whenever they are asked why they believe the farmer is the father they only say that the manga confirmed that the farmer is the father even though that is not the case, or that Hisu is a whore and that the farmer is a chad

>another month and people still talking about shipping

The problem is that what Yelena said to AM and the others in Chapter 118 makes it seem as if the pregnancy was not part of the plan to keep Zeke safe, seeing that for some reason Yelena mentioned the pregnancy as something lucky and not as something that was planned

Calm before the storm.

Attached: It was foretold.png (578x356, 265K)

I FUCKING LOVE EREN X HISTORIA SO MUCH THAT I GET VERY EXCITED THINKING ABOUT THEIR BABY TOGETHER MADE BY SWEET DELICIOUS COITUS BETWEEN THE CHADDEST OF CHADS AND THE STACYS OF STACYS OH YH BABY WOO I LOVE EH SO MUCH IM GOING TO NAME MY FUTURE SON EREN AND MY FUTURE DAUGHTER HISTORIA.

IF THE FARMER IS THE DAD I WILL SHOOT UP A SCHOOL.

wow what a tease of an episode. nothing happened

Has that user stopped posting? Wonder how him and the author of pic related will be feeling if their prophecies ever come true.

Attached: 1455347632497.jpg (725x190, 29K)

Had to slow it down for the wild ride kinofests over the next 2 weeks

tfw this qt Faye will be ravaged by murdering dogs

;_;

Hmm good point I completely forgot about that. I guess that means that Yelena didn't instigate it. I still wonder why Hisu looks so sad. People say its because she misses her lover, but that seems like a cheap cop out. Do you have any ideas?

Seeing her animated and hearing her cute little voice makes it hurt more :’(

>the whole pregnancy thing was done to prevent Hisu from transforming
This was done so that Zeke would not be fed to her immediately after his flight from Liberio. Historia's life is not important for Yelena and Zeke.

How do EMfags cope with this?

I want a daughter like her. So at least I can say I saved one Faye :_;

>why Hisu looks so sad
>people say its because she misses her lover
What the fuck is going on, how many speed readers are here. She couldn't possiBLY BE SAD BECAUSE SHE HAD TO GET KNOCKED UP TO SURVIVE.

>:’(
Go away Yea Forums.

She miss Yumiru.

She makes my pp hard

you're trying to hard fujo

Attached: 1559282907707.jpg (188x265, 29K)

I also said the circumstances and reasons for the pregnancy being unclear can't be taken out of consideration either, especially considering that the last few chapters gave enough reason to doubt the original hypothesis Rogue came up with was actually true. And the father being the MC would naturally make him relevant by default, since it would directly affect his character evolution, motivations and/or objectives, which as Isayama said himself, drags the story along. If the fact that only Historia and Eren's POVs are left completely unadressed is brought up often it's for a reason.

No matter who the father is or if she loves the father is still in a rather bad situation, Historia has been forced to be isolated by who knows how long of the people she appreciates and has to stay with a person to which she does not seem to have much affection, add that surely she does not know how are Eren and others so she may be concerned about the safety of her friends

>the circumstances and reasons for the pregnancy being unclear
They literally told you fucking nigger

Did you ignore what this user said?

So what did the books say?

We must come together to mourn such a pure soul in these dark times brother

Post the Levi one

Not a prayer in hell that’ll be animated, just still images showing her surrounded by the dogs while being terrified, and a PG-13 version of her mutilated corpse when Eren sees it in his head

Shit, HBO never showed Ramsay’s dogs eating people alive (which I’m assuming is where Isayama got the inspiration from), so there’s no way SnK will show it

What does that have to do with anything, who the fuck cares what yelena thinks. It's explained to us why his did what she did.

Should I made already a imgur account for the HoAD? I don't think the final chapter audio is gonna be released next month, they will probably push in to September but I confident we are gonna have a reveal soon.

where do i read from in the manga to start off exactly where this ep ended? i can't animeonly any more

Attached: 1554161261141.png (538x538, 322K)

The military theorized that she got pregnant so she could not eat Zeke, but the fact that Yelena for some reason did not mention the pregnancy of Historia as part of a plan to prevent her from eating Zeke makes perhaps the theory of the military is incorrect and therefore we no longer have a clear reason why she is pregnant

Why can't the WIT show more animeoriginal Ymir x Historia scenes? Especially considering the time of the month....

also if she is aware of Eren's plan then obviously that can be a big reason for her possibly stress, by her experience she knows that everything can go south anytime and Eren could fail

How much are we seeing? Place your bets. I think we get a still of the manga panel with some screaming, and nothing else.

Attached: Next Episode.gif (250x311, 1.98M)

IF CHADREN (my self-insert) ISN'T THE FATHER I WILL KILL MYSELF

Mikasa is an ugly cow compared to the glory that is Hisu face it Eren has great taste in women EMscum

What in your fucking pea brain, makes you think yelena not knowing about it makes the militarys theory incorrect. Your brain is fucking fried you shipper shitter.

Yaknow why Hizuru is interested in the island right?

>What does that have to do with anything
It has to do with the fact that if Yelena did not believe that Historia needed to be pregnant to prevent Zeke from being devoured then we have no reason to justify the pregnancy of Historia, seeing that pregnancy does not seem necessary

86, though I'd recommend you to read the manga version of the Uprising arc (51-72), either before or after catching up, since there were noticeable changes.

Because they were never a thing
I'm a YHfag by the way, before you start shitting yourself

>all this talk about the father of Historia
Isn't it obvious by now?

Attached: gF26C.png (276x300, 121K)

i feel like im crazy seeing that no one talks nearly enough about how every character looks "off" in season 3 this pic being a prime example.

the artstyle and everyones faces in Season 2 was literally perfect, now u have to pray the chars don't look like retards in the face for extended periods of time during an ep

Oh I'm sorry is yelena suddenly the fucking narrator of the series? LITERALLY WHO CARES what she says. It's clearly fucking implied through the panels that historia took matters into her own hands and got impregnated so that the military wouldn't think of using her. What is so hard for you shipper faggots to understand about this.

thanks bro

Attached: 1560029230838.jpg (909x776, 64K)

This is super-cute but also terrifying at the same time

Do we know how long Eren has been away at Marley? If we knew that, we could eliminate possible suspects.

So you really think that Historia just got pregnant so she would not have to eat Zeke for a while?

Never knew Boyega came to the island before and fucked Hisu's mom before manlet King did

10 months

We do not know when Eren left Paradise

We have no idea, anywhere from fighting in the war for a long time, to jumping on the train on the way back to Liberio and getting in that way

So eren's dad's people = Jews
The Walls = Israel
Titans = Hamas
do i have that right?

and Zeke has shown signs of the Shifter AIDS as well. that one manga cover seems indicate his hair has whitened. he has also gotten thinner.

Lmao, why are people so caught up on the Jewish thing. Newsflash: you’re reading a manga written by a Japanese nationalist

Not even close.

Jew Nazis vs. Nazi Jews.

>People say its because she misses her lover, but that seems like a cheap cop out
I don't think anyone is using that as the one reason for her unhappiness aside from shitposters or really delusional shipfags.

Old post which could probably be updated but I think it's still relevant:
>Historia being in on the plan means she knows Eren was ready to go rogue and possibly genocide a Marleyan city for hers and Paradis' sake
>The child she's bearing won't be born from love between the two parents but from the necessity to keep its mother safe until everything is over (post was made months before the wine reveal so the pregnancy appeared to be Zeke's one and only protection at the time)
>if Eren is the father that means he would have impregnated her and then left her alone to play pretend with a man she doesn't give a shit about (whatever convo they had at the orphanage before she went to the farmer most likely didn't end well given the face she was making, and if it were their last one then untended/unresolved feelings might still be lingering)
>her making that face when she's so far into her pregnancy (plus the no marriage thing) means she hasn't bonded or shown any willingness to bond with the farmer dude all this time
>she's been most likely isolated by the military ever since they found out about her pregnancy, so she might not have seen the face of a single person she cares about in months

The whole story is anudduh shoah, dont read it

S O S
DEM HUNTERPEDOS SEETHING

>why are people so caught up on the Jewish thing
Because its an extremely, almost painfully, on the nose allegory with people being kept in ghettos and forced to wear armbands with a synbol on it?

Nope, the exact timeline is being kept in the dark, probably on purpose. Eren met Yelena 10 months ago and then started colluding with the volunteers for an unknown period until he and/or the SL left the island.
All we know so far for certain is that he's been on the continent for at least a month, which is the time that passed between Fort Slava and the festival and spent less than 10 months there since he started meeting with volunteers from that time onwards.

No ya simp.

Marley = USA/The West.
Eldians = Japs.
Paradis = Japan.
Karl Fritz vow of no-action = Japanese demilitarization.
Eldians being told they deserve being erradicated = Japs being told the nukes were justified.

What gives some of you the idea that this is pro-nationalist? All the nationalists in this are portrayed as violent retards stuck in the past. How can anyone look at Flocke and think "yeah, this guy is supposed to be someone we agree with"? The more level-headed and intelligent characters are ones like Onyankopon who has spoken glowingly of diversity, and Armin who Isayama describes as having a globalist way of thinking or something along those lines

HunterCHADS

Attached: HunterFags.png (700x335, 130K)

>LITERALLY WHO CARES what she says
She was the one fucking suspected of having instigated this pregnancy in the first place, why the fuck wouldn't you care what she has to say about it? If when adressing it she makes it sound like she didn't have shit to do with it then you have to reconsider the information you were given and the assumptions you've made so far. How is THAT hard to understand?

Oh no no no

Japs have good tech and aren't getting eaten and stuff

Attached: Weird.png (112x112, 33K)

Yes contrary to popular belief, Boyega is responsible for Historia's birth. Boyega has also fathered a majority of the main cast such as: Eren, Armin, Levi, Louise, Floch, Connie, etc. Some say that Subjects of Ymir are all connected to him through paths, in other words he is a secondary founding titan.

Attached: 2219f347c2e9c9e663d63cc152726159.jpg (362x604, 44K)

Whatever happens, we are all expecting a HOAD.

Levi is supposed to be handsome

Attached: Youngwin.png (490x621, 336K)

Yeah because that has never happened in history except for muh jews. It’s such a simple way of looking at the story without much critical analysis

Eren knew where to send the letters, so he likely came over with the rest of the SC, where they were laying low, and at some point left on his own. So maybe a few months at best.

Well the restorationists are pretty clear pro nationalism. And the message that we seem to be getting from eren and his conversation with Reiner is that there might be good people outside of paradis, but eren is justified in fighting for his people’s freedom even when he has to push himself into hell to achieve it

What other times in history have people been forced into Ghettos and forced to wear armbands with Stars on them to signify that they're from an undesirable minority group?

Not him, but nigger, even in WWII, that´s EXACTLY what FDR did to japanese-americans.

Japanese Americans were detained in camps out of fear they were acting as a fifth column, but i don't think they were't forced into ghettos and forced to wear armbands

Bro he’s retarded or just a historylet.
Other user already gave you an example, but anyway as I said it’s just a basic way to look at the story. You say it’s a star shape and muh jews. What if I said it was a starburst to represent the land of the rising sun? It’s too simple and normalfag of an analysis to just go muh jews

A prison camp is arguably worse than a ghetto.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 452827NHW.jpg (1793x1798, 940K)

>Japanese Americans had all of their property confiscated and were forced to relocate into prison camps
>it was just a detainment bro, it wasn’t similar to living in a ghetto
Kek

the restorationists are absolutely portrayed as sympathetic and completely justified in resisting their oppression, but at the same time their ideological blinders are openly mocked in the narrative with the scene of grisha admitting he can't read any of his sources. really i think it's just that kind of singleminded ideological fanaticism that isayama's trying to skewer, like how eren and floch have both more or less come to the same conclusion about paradisian self-determination and the necessity of military force but their thought processes and ideals are portrayed very differently for the reader (if that makes sense, i'm not sure exactly how to phrase it)

Imagine thinking McAvoy wouldn't be the only possible cassting for manlet. Also, imagine picking anyone other than Chris Evans for Commander Boy Scout.

Attached: james mcavoy manlet.png (500x624, 387K)

>Other user already gave you an example
No, he gave me an example of them being detained in camps. The armbands and ghettos aspect of Jews under Nazi Germany is a very specific thing thats obviously a reference to a specific set of events and you're attempt to handwave it off as "w-well there are some other events where ethnic minorities get rounded up and that's vaguely similar to it" is retarded and disingenuous.

My point wasn't that the Ghettos were worse than the camps, my point was that the entire aesthetic of the ghettos and armbands in attack on titan are OBVIOUSLY a reference to Jews under Nazi Germany and trying to pull up examples of Japs in America is retarded

Attached: 1535844123793.jpg (340x565, 46K)

Was this the season finale famalam?

Looks more like Oluo.

heh, there's three more episodes after this one butt boy

Does the timeskip happen in this season of the anime?

I just want it to be relevant in the story later. Like we better see Porks falling in love or aligning himself with Historia because shifter influences are a bigger deal than we think. Or I hope Armin chomps her down trying to be closer to her or something idk lol

Alrighty bossman, thought because of the credit scenes this was the last one.

how old is manlet even supposed to be anyway? i don't remember it being mentioned

Looks awful. I'd rather Dehaan

>it's aimed towards early 20's edge lords.

No I think you’re talking about Akame ga Kill, Berserk and GoT.

There's a lot more spice coming so look forward to it, it hasn't even begun.

yes except literally everything you said is the opposite of what's true

Does Armin does anything worthy of mentioning with his titan form?

blows up a dock, nothing really relevant in a narrative sense

Ok enjoy your facial understanding of literature you fucking brainlet

Falco in the desert if we are getting Season 4.

Eren pointing at the ocean otherwise.

Dehaan looks like a drug-addled AIDS-afflicted twink with vampire eyes and has a voice to match. Macavoy is the perfect choice, you retard, from his appearance, his presence, to his voice.

Attached: macavoy manlet.png (235x290, 64K)

Attached: Pieck is an enabler.jpg (164x425, 55K)

Yeah I don't think I can anime only anymore either.

>okay yeah it's a group of people in an industrialised society forced into ghettos and forced to wear marks of shame that contains a star on it but if you in any way say this is an on the nose reference to Nazi Germany i'm going to cry and shit myself and talk about how there were other vaguely similar events with ethnic groups or something because i'm a fucking brainlet

Attached: 1542909369420.png (464x452, 187K)

>a drug-addled AIDS-afflicted twink with vampire eyes
sounds about right desu

Attached: NXtihpr.png (499x832, 597K)

>Boyega is the father
oh nonono

I am perfectly fine with him being casted as the baby version of Levi. Wouldn't even need CGI.

I understand what you said and I agree. But I think you could look at the eren/floch dichotomy as a very pro nationalism stance. In today’s society we constantly see comparisons of nationalism to nazism, as if being a nationalist instantly makes you an extremist. In this way I could see floch representing that more extremist angle whereas eren represents a more appealing nationalist stance. Eren in the beginning of the story was extremely caught up in the us v them mentality, but has evolved more now into recognizing that “them might not be that bad, but fighting for freedom for us is the most important thing”

Attached: 1560022654919.png (1089x323, 1.34M)

Why is he a manlet?

Attached: h.png (569x428, 404K)

At best there would be a tease of Falco at the fort

Malnourished as a kid. His uncle is very tall.

malnutrition + maybe the guy who knocked up kuchel was a mega manlet

>m-muh a-a-armbands

>we're going to be getting through almost all of 86 and 87 next week
Post your predictions on what's going to be CUT.

Attached: 87_32.jpg (2000x720, 703K)

Yes?

hope it will be end at this scene

don't bother arguing with retards. it's obvious to everyone

Based Abe

Attached: 1559572859306.gif (540x304, 2.63M)

>muh armbands
>story is obviously about jews and nazis
Ok have fun with your manga interpretation.

I don't think they'll cut anything major. I went through the chapters from the photograph up until the title drop by Kruger and if they use them as storyboards they'd end up with two complete episodes. Here's how the season is playing out -
>Ep 7 (this was how it played out) - basement reveal, Erwin's theories, end on Photograph or maybe Grisha and Faye
>You are here
>Ep 8 - Faye's death, explanation of Eldian brainwashing, and start of Eldia Restorationists, end on Zeke's birth
>Ep 9 - Zeke's betrayal, Owl reveal, Marleyan numbers on genocide don't add up, end on title drop
>Ep 10 - Eren at tribunal for discussion of theories about coordinate and Grisha's history of Marley, victory ceremony with Historia, Floch's rant, end on Ocean

They better not cut out stuff like Grisha telling Zeke that the genocide and colonisation never happened, the fall of Iago never happened the way it was alleged, and Kruger telling Grisha that there's no way the Eldians carried out 17 centuries of ethnic cleansing against the poor innocent Marleyans. The kvetching will be glorious.

Attached: grisha redpills zeke.png (839x686, 582K)

>when they decided to do the whole episode in BD quality since there's no action as evident in the first few frames but basically gave up after that

LMAO holy kek WIT

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 56 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.57_[2019.06.10_11.59.43].jpg (1280x720, 406K)

Chris Evans is done with acting. He wants to direct now.

This looks like a cel-shaded video game though. How is this better?

Eldian = Erde (Earth in german)
Marley = Mare (Sea in italian)

I like it

Attached: 1553873257182.jpg (1281x721, 496K)

Yeah, I doubt he'd sign up for another major franchise again. Good riddance too, that masshole needs to get knocked down so he'll quit virtue signaling to fill the hole from not having any family thanks to that hooknosed Jenny Slate chick. Either way, I hope the AoT adaptation never takes off and that It director moves on to something else. It's not possible to adapt the combat of the show in live action. Not to mention the whole Nationalist White Germans rising up against a foreign nation that false flags global armies into wiping them out angle.

This shit is so funny. I thought they are going back to S1 style thick lines and then the next scene was like nope.

Is this guy serious?
>”w-well there are some other events where ethnic minorities get rounded up and that’s vaguely similar to it”
>America commits war crimes and crimes against humanity with Japanese internment
But muh holocaust. Lmao

He did nothing wrong. E*dians aren't human.

Attached: 1560114461685.png (617x538, 390K)

Is Dune Muslim propaganda?

youtu.be/dlsnrvroSz4

Attached: gmagik.gif (288x276, 1.66M)

i don't think you're wrong, i just think that that basic ideas of national and personal self-determination and self-defense aren't really what he's trying to examine or elaborate on. they're kinda just a given and a prerequisite within the series' moral framework. even armin and the like aren't arguing against self-defense or in favor of karl's 'solution', their conflict is over what's justified in that pursuit on a moral level and what's the best way to achieve that goal on a realpolitik level.

i guess it would be more apt to say that the series is pro-nationalist but anti-jingoist (in the colloquial sense of the word)

everyone left for marley at the same time (sc + eren). they left with the plan of most likely coming back with zeke. (eren snuck away and did liberio by himself) The MPs must have come up with the plan to feed zeke to historia before they left. we don't know how long they were in marley, and we don't know when they left.

You have it all wrong
>Eldia: Germany
>Marley: Jews

It's bizarro WW2

As someone who was sent to a private foreign roman catholic school with lessons on world history for my childhood before moving to the US for high school in a state with mandatory Holocaust curricula and then an (((ivy))) after that, I've always been awestruck by how much native-born Americans skreech about Hitler while being perfectly fine with the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, not to mention all the shit that Israel has pulled in modern geopolitics since. The whole focus on state-led propaganda and brainwashing was one of the biggest reasons I became a fan of SnK in the first place.

Attached: zekeks irl.png (391x393, 111K)

I didn't say the story was about Jews and Nazis, I said people bring up Jews because of the armbands and ghettos which is an obvious reference to the ways Jews were treated in Nazi Germany.

Nice meme but maybe you should understand the context of the conversation before butting in

God doesn't like you, you greasy rat. Your golems will bash in your skull, baby-raping kike.

He looks so harmless here, I wonder if WIT will go out of their way to show him as an innocent concerned lawman so when he goes full apeshit, it will impact that much harder.

Attached: 315944.jpg (225x350, 46K)

The noseline

>SergeantGross (animated)
Cringe

>by how much native-born Americans skreech about Hitler while being perfectly fine with the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Because the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were a war-time act that contributed to ending the War in the Pacific (along with the Soviet invasion of Manchuria) while Hitler was an aggressive militarist expansionist that intentionally murdered millions of innocents?

>SergeantMajorGross (flashback)
Cringe

They are so cute together

Attached: 1554866420847.jpg (1280x720, 479K)

based

I feel like due to this scene it was pretty clear Annie was stupid enough to fall for Armin's trap. So honestly, they deserve each other.

Was hitler wrong? YES

Six million wasn't enough

Grisha’s holocaust denial with Zeke happen in Zeke’s flashback way later, though they did show Ymir’s early

I don't know rabbi, dropping two nukes on cities full of children, men, women, animals and turning them all into shadows burned onto the rubble that used to be their homes, schools, hospitals, and playgrounds with a third ready to go seems pretty fucking deliberate to me.

whoah, this makes sense.

Oh fuck you're right. That's why the betrayal seemed so abrupt and diabolical when it happened in Grisha's book.

How did you read "war-time action" and come out with "not deliberate"?

oy vey!

I wish more people realized this. Kikes always make everything revolve around themselves so you end up having to remind them of all the insanely huge parallels that can be drawn between Germany and Eldia because they won't shut up about muh armband. Meanwhile the real context is what this user wrote and it all gets lost in the background because who cares about two nukes being dropped on civilians?

This is one of the few reasonable answers.

Heil Hisu!!!

>1540852432176.png
Man it's so weird seeing super-detailed and colorful backgrounds since they're mostly very monotone and simplistic in the manga.

The preview showed Eren in prison.

this

Attached: let it die bro.jpg (540x349, 30K)

SIEG HEIL!

HEIL HISTORIA

Attached: 1534076220424.jpg (1919x1079, 381K)

What if killing jews was a wartime act of stopping them from killing the nazi army from the inside?

The victors get to set the rules. If Germany won, americans would be the monster for bombing Japan.

HEIL HISU

My penisu inside Hisu.

Ah, back when I thought she'd die while everyone admired her sweet smile for a joke. I believed SNK was a dark humor story. Good times.

Calm down, Ymir

Eren pls

Man Kruger was always so cool from his first appearance. I was truthfully a bit disappointed when he was revealed to be Eldian because I hoped we'd get a good Marleyian. Still cool.

I unironically want manlet x Hange. They just have so much potential

CUM HISTORIA

Attached: 692E5168-5B05-4C58-8224-1E914B2E56CF.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>What if killing jews was a wartime act of stopping them from killing the nazi army from the inside?
It wasn't.

Attached: 1559836797249.jpg (1356x1524, 393K)

Is it weird that I feel like they probably raped Faye before they killed her? Or after.

Attached: Faye's_death.png (458x349, 162K)

HEIL HISU

Nah dude, Eldian disgust them.

It is your fault for not believing in coolman

Eldians are kept in the zones for their own safety.

I WANNA CUM INSIDE HISU

Would you fuck a dolphin?

You already did, eren

Attached: eh.jpg (199x736, 72K)

This show isn't going to see the light of day by next week's episode. It's going to be censored to Hell and back, or even flat out banned. There's no way the US is going to allow pro-Nazi propaganda air on TV.

Probably.

But Marley are the bad guys.

I'm personally pleased with Historia's development and glad I was wrong about her. 2nd favorite character.

cringe

But the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are controversial and still a subject of debate in the US. Arguing whether or not it was necessary, or the morality of taking an action like that in was is an extremely common subject of debate in public schools in the US. Pretty sure just about every high school has the "write an essay either for or against the use of the atomic bomb in WWII" thing come up at some point. And even the people who think it was necessary don't actually think it was a good thing, at least not outside of some lunatic fringe. But you're comparing apples to oranges with this anyway. One is targeted genocide, the other is not. If you're going to compare it to something in American history, then it should be what happened to Native Americans.

It won't happen but I want it too.

That's exactly the problem.

I'm glad even araki admitted Eren and Mikasa are more like siblings. EM was fucking ugly

The fact that the Eldians aren't painted in a 100% good light, or hell, even depicted as Jews at all isn't enough for Americans. The Eldians need to be completely justified and Marley needs to be completely evil.

it has a competent director so it has a shot

It's not just the nukes though. Our body count completely eclipses the Nazis. We are literally just as bad as them.

See this

Nah, Japs don't give two flying fucks. People were pissing themselves off with goblin slayer and nothing happened. At most some western SJW fags will cry about it on twitter, some news at most, but then people will sink and forget about it because the real fans will understand the not so black and white meaning behind it.

Damn even if you consider it Eldians represent both the Jews and the Germans in a twisted combined way. The whole point of this dialectic with Marley and Eldia is to show that war is cyclical and the "oppressed" can be as evil as the "oppressor" if given the chance, because humans are shit.

Armin is very cute.
I want to fug him.

I'm looking forward to the return of our Goddess in the next season.

Attached: 39.png (905x1300, 357K)

It's same as an original work

Attached: ED9B49BE-932B-4FC6-9E4C-AD9FFF314486.png (1334x750, 2.48M)

I blame everyone here for why Farmer having sex with very pregnant Historia plot bunny is bugging me.

I'm American, but in order to make the story interesting and realistic, the conflict has to have questionable acts done by both sides. I just think Paradise/Eldians fighting for freedom is relate-able. In fact, most Americans should find the idea of freedom, if not actual freedom, appealing on some level surely? That's a core founding philosophy of the nation.

I think you guys are looking into this too much

Fucking kek

Attached: D8kJ_qwUYAAgHA3.jpg (1535x2048, 235K)

the tweest we deserved but never got

The problem is that you're one of the few sane and logical Americans. Surely you realize that your country is going through an irrational fear of nationalism and Nazism, right?

t. Nile

I mean, there's plenty of good marleyans

>animated by toei

A wedding of EM?

>Niccolo
>Magath
That’s literally it

Why does Mikasa have to butt in there?

I know he has a plan in mind for the conclusion, but would it have been so much to ask for Annie to turn on Marley, join Paradis, and take the power of the Warhammer herself, becoming the ultimate offensive titan? I'm sick of Armin's constant Bert-level Annie pining.

We'll know in 8 to 12 months whether the rest will be animated and whether the budget will be superb. Depends on how good the conclusion is. Btw, I saw the magazine circulation article over at ANN and the magazine Shingeki runs in only has 60k sales per month? That sounds crazy considering the manga volume sales is 10x. I guess most shingeki fans in Japan don't follow what's happening every month.

Yes

>literally broadcasting get the fuck out of dodge on radio every 15 minutes
>guess I'll chill in this city making war materials lmao

How do we separate the WHT from Eren and give it to Annie?

>panzer unit
>gate guards
>engineers that worked with Hansi

I'm sure he'll find a way. Paths and shit haven't been all that well explained yet.

The sad truth is that no one gives a shit about Attack on Titan anymore. I can guarantee that Isayama lies awake and night and stresses over the manga sales.

I would seriously bet money this animation being outsourced to a company that worked on season 1 and was using an old style guide or something like that.

Yeah I guess you're right. Still, Germany wasn't just completely wiped off the map after they tried to take over Europe, we helped them rebuild and now are allies with them. Why can't people understand that even the most abhorrent groups can have their reasons, and at least some of them are open to discourse. People are people after all and that's literally what SNK bare-faced said when Eren confronted Reiner.
Though I don't want to get too political; anyone that believes SNK is Nazi propaganda probably is an animeonly that merely heard about the later plot, or is a speedreader.

Anyone know what the piece of music at the end of the episode is based on? Specifically the part where Grisha grabs Faye and they start running towards the gate. It's obviously the same composition as some other piece from the show but I can't place it.

Japanese nationalist are kinda dumb, if the nuke didn't happen they'd be split like korea

Doesn't the magazine have a bunch of other stories in it? It could be Shingeki has a following, but the other manga don't.

Is there a good site I can stream the new episode? The site I use still has the garbage subs after 10 fucking hours...

Nah, it didn't jump the shark so no reason for people to drop it all of a sudden. Probably something else since many manga and anime BD seem to be taking a hit

will the next episode cover all of grisha's memories? it's 3 chapters, so it might be rushed

try reddit

I guess "no one" doesn't include you, user. Isayama's doing way better than the majority. Digital Shingeki apparently actually beats digital One Piece in sales.

What got to me is that 90% of his readership ain't in a hurry to learn what's happening next. I envy them. I wish I could be that casual about Shingeki. On the other hand, the Japanese are inundated with manga everywhere over there, so... you know... we take for granted things that are readily available.

Anyway, we don't know the full picture. Cause, how are the magazines doing digitally?

Per volume SnK still only loses to One Piece

Why can't the yeagers stop breeding the royal family?

I think past episodes did the 3 chapter mark very well. It depends on how they deliver it. And in general Grisha's story is most likely being portrayed as a narrative sets of flashbacks. Not to mention that they already added the start of that story. Also I can smell a opening/endingless episode already.

Attached: 1559696157841.png (300x420, 289K)

There's a lot of talking and exposition, it should be 2 eps.
They could break it with Dina's titan and this shot, or Owl reveal

Attached: 0087-033.jpg (1067x1600, 474K)

The latest episode impressed me. I wasn't expecting much cause not much happens, but that was really well done. I had been expecting young EM backflash filler, but instead we got a hybrid tribute-remembrance episode. Definitely better than the manga version.

You already did that plenty of times, Ymir

Will they adapt the Ymir flashbacks again?

All nationalists are kinda dumb

But how could this be done, without Annie betraying her father?

I guess if the Walldians offered to get her father out of Libero and over to Paradise?

I agree. I knew a week in advance there would be anime original stuff and I was preparing for the worst but I'm really happy about how it turned out in the end.

I wonder if this moment was one of the things for which Eren refused to turn Historia into a titan

Wait a second we are at episode 20 of this season, we have at the very least 3 episodes left, they're most likely making this a 2 parter for Grisha's story while doing some double work with the "present" events. and Close the season with episode 23/24 of the ceremonies and the excursions beyond Wall Maria and Ocean.

We should be getting at least 2 episode of Grisha's story, but either Eren at the cell is misleading info or we are having a brief intermission between the story.

Nah, I can see them just adapting Ymir's narration to Historia with shorter flash backs on her but not the full picture, because they already did.

Is SnK the greatest manga/anime combo ever? I can't think of anything that even comes close to this level of mastery in a story in this media format.

annie's father is probably already dead

Guys,, i noticed an important detail.
Kid grisha in the anime, unlike in his adulthood, have grey eyes.
My question is :WiT made this detail so his eyes's color will change after obtain the SnK?
In this case eren's eyes could be green because he is the son of the SnK(ane he is literally the only case alive of shifter's son)

Eren killed him

So is this season gonna end with the: THE NAME OF YOUR EOTEN IS THE SHINGEKI NO EOTENA reveal right?

No, it will end at I WILL GENOCIDE THIS WORLD.

It's already teased to end with the ocean
Maybe followed by Eren telling Eren to protect his friends if they want to rearrange things, and a tease of Falco looking at bird

Attached: 0090-043.jpg (1067x1600, 448K)

indirectly yeah, most likely

>Eren telling Eren to protect his friends if they want to rearrange things
Wut

Why doesn't mikasa remember this? Husbando goggles?

Eren talking to himself by talking to Grisha as Kruger. Paths.

The fact that ZY didn't need the fucking pregnancy to keep Zeke safe means Historia had 0 fucking reason or means to go out of her way to "take matters in her own hand" and get pregnant on her own to keep herself sake when she had no way to even find out by herself that the higher ups were secretely planning to feed Zeke to her ASAP. Hooded-kun is also a fucking thing, meaning someone is clearly a co-conspirator who's aware of the whole thing and knows that she's using Farmer for whatever role she wants him to play. If that ain't Yelena then Eren's the only candidate left that would have any interest in keeping the link between Historia's pregnancy and himself/his activities hidden. Of course, you shouldn't need to be reminded that he was already in contact with Yelena by that time, so he should have been fully aware that she and Zeke were already counting on the wine. Then explain why the fuck he or Historia whom he would've talked to about this would feel the necessity to make this pregnancy happen when it would achieve nothing but overlap with the wine plan at best?

Cause Eren killed him, yeah. What I mean is, if Annie were at that point of the story to work with the Walldians, she would hardly agree to partipate in a plan that could get her father killed.

So what I'm saying is, what hypothetically speaking could get Annie to flip loyalties?

Wait, I know how next chapter will end:
Owl's reveal and Titan form destroying the ships, Eren's cell scene is just the small glimpse we had of the "present" (in which he realizes that random titan was Dina and she had royal blood) at chapter 87, it cuts right back to Grisha's story

Attached: 1557628427938.png (289x280, 148K)

Shingeki will end in FEB 2020 or JUN 2020. Must begin letting it go procedures. Even if an anime pops out in 2021, knowing the ending already should make it less of an attention hog. HAH, now I'm hoping the production committee doesn't get Wit back on board, because Wit did such a stupendous job that just knowing they'll be doing the rest is more than enough to make me too crazy over it again. Fuck, no. I will not buy the blurays!

>Eren killed him
I'm feeling either like a speedreading faggot or just being forgetful, but when did that happen? One of the casualties when Eren GRIM REMINDER'd Marley?

I hope the Restorationists' titan brigade gets a well-animated transformation. Be nice to see Stallman Titan and Frogger Titan and Kawaii Titan again.

It didn't happen. We don't know if he's alive.

it's not confirmed one way or the other, but the last time he's shown up is here with a trampling mob bearing down on him

Attached: 0101-008.jpg (1067x1600, 602K)

Annie's dad was on the crowd (almost front lines) on the GRIM REMINDER 2.0

There is no chance any of those warrior's parents survived at all.

Huh. How do we know he's Annie's dad again? Did his face show up in Annie's flashback long ago in the earlier chapters?

Well, okay, his body wasn't shown on-page so we don't know for sure if he's dead. But he was last seen seated with the rest of the Honorary Marleyan crowd. Old man with a cane probably got trampled when the crowd started to flee.

that's a kid warrior candidate though

The fact that pregnancy can really end up being an accident for some reason makes me stupidly happy

Read slower. Bert's dad is also talked about here

Attached: 0099-014.jpg (1066x1600, 596K)

because he had an extended conversation with reiner's mother while they were waiting for the show to start ya speedready

>they skip Ymir's letter.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I genuinely don't remember half of the Marley stuff. It kind of came out of nowhere and ended in a flash. Thanks for the recap guys.

absolute state of /snk/

Would be kind of weird. If they wanted to do that, they should have just skipped Reiner giving it to Hanji

>he speedwatched season 2 so quickly he forgot we already saw its contents

Nah senpai I gotchu:
>episode 20 all Grisha's memories until Owl reveal (we have a glimpse of present Eren in jail)
>episode 21 wrap up and series tital tm, then the lasts parts of the episode will be pre ceremony (including ymir's letter but only narrated as a conversation to historia)
>episode 22 ceremony, some political narrations, eren's flashback

And we are still 2 episode free so either they made it 3 episode on Grisha's story or they end at episode 22.

Which female character do you think gives the best blowjobs?

Im gonna have to go with Eren's mom, she just has those eyes, you just know.

pieck

Attached: 1557704961645.png (708x800, 726K)

Exactly why they don't need to show it again.

They already have the footage for it, they just need to do a voiceover and show a few stills

Feel your brain, user. Finite space. Limited capacity. As great as this series is, we have other things to worry about. Besides, 90% of the snk readers in Japan aren't even bothered enough to pay 5$ per month for the magazine.

They might show at least this and probably some stills of her past

Attached: 016.png (905x1300, 483K)

You need to read those chapters again because that's pretty much impossible.

Oh. That is what you meant. I'm sleep deprived so I have trouble concentrating. Sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Pieck seems really boring sexually. Not a good answer.

is there any doubt?

Attached: 6872abce5b44fe6e3cf4f7719c1a5b04.jpg (4320x4320, 3.58M)

>using "kino" in connection with SnK - the edgy version of Naruto

Pathetic.

If Mikasa ever finally got to sex Eren would she fuck him slowly and sensually or would she use her strength and athleticism to fuck him wild like horny gymnast?

Seconding this. Depressed, near-crippled girls give amazing head.

But user, it's the Shinge KINO Kyojin
Just accept it. You can't defeat the power of the pun.

Pieck is depressed?

The shot of Eren crying up against his cell happens right after Dina transforms, more than half way into chapter 87, meaning episode 57 should cover all of Grisha's childhood (86) plus half of 87. Episode 58 should pick up from there and go until the reveal of the shingeki no kyojin (88). It could also potentially have a scene or two from 89 with Eren in the cell, time permitting. Episode 59 will then have to cover everything else up until the ocean. With Ymir's flashback already done it might be possible. Next week's episode is my biggest concern.

Attached: 1539871668821.jpg (1600x2187, 504K)

Sasha probably gives that sloppy fat girl head.

They could cut some stuff from the debriefing scene, like Eren being at *that* stage

erm, sorry, meant to say *that* age

Truly, the Guren no Yumiya was the Eren we made along the way.

No, the true Eren was the EREHs we screamed along the way.

>episode is unusually quiet and sombre, adding to the anticipation of the basement reveal
>the fake-out when the key doesn't fit
>the photograph
>the scene after the ending
Oh my god they did everything so perfectly. I love Isayama, I love the people who made the anime and I love all of you.
Today is a good day.

What soundtrack should be used for the Attack Titan reveal?

of course it must be

youtube.com/watch?v=EMQeGubna3E

Why would they cut that? That was a cute moment and is brought later in 107

Counter-attack Mankind
youtube.com/watch?v=4PuP7IkpRLU

There is a new somber soundtrack called "ThanksAT" that was in the preview.

Could someone explain this joke to me? I'm a brainlet and I don't understand.

Attached: that age.jpg (1142x498, 498K)

Do you have a mother?

Teenage hormones.

When Hans and Manlet caught Eren talking alone Manlet said that it was a phase everyone goes through

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chunibyo

How the fuck does THIS happen?

Attached: wat.png (1358x629, 117K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chunibyo

WIT.

Manlet and Hans = parents

Yup. The real question is who is the mother and who is the father exactly.

Post yfw the betrayal

Attached: 1557253498020.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

>typically used to describe early teens who have delusions of grandeur, who so desperately want to stand out that they have convinced themselves they have hidden knowledge or secret powers
I thought Eren overcame this in Uprising.

I only ever read the manga for FMA, is Brotherhood really that good?

Post yfw retards still can't figure out it's the ape man

Attached: 1556749458582.png (240x308, 76K)

Hange and Zackley didn't think so

Yeah, it's probably the best adaptation of a manga you'll see. Based BONES.

holy shit thats cute

Hange is the cool dad who likes to do stuff together with Eren and Manlet is the uptight mom who makes him clean his room.

Yes.

I want to fuck Ymiru.

Attached: 01231967.jpg (253x205, 25K)

Attached: HIDE THE PAIN.png (184x186, 44K)

So... they think he's just doing that teenager thing of talking to themselves and making up fantasies?

Manlet and Zackley seem to have gone through this phase too in their day. But Hanji doesn't understand.

Is this a thing that usually only happens to boys?

Attached: 1559953443698.jpg (494x397, 12K)

Calm down your majesty.

Not at all. Hange never had any weird phases because Hange is just a weirdo all the time.

Do you think Historia has a bunch of cute girls at her office to pleasure her whenever she feels lonely?

I miss all the weird gabiposting that used to go on. Like the ones where she had dice for eyes or was superimposed over dice.

Tragic lovers.

Attached: __christa_renz_and_ymir_shingeki_no_kyojin_drawn_by_tobii_tbtbi__886f7e459c8daa3118cefb3e7da3f90b.jp (1500x2000, 338K)

Is that the single greatest Hisu panel?

Attached: 1555981589232.jpg (1000x800, 121K)

Girls, too. But usually not as... loud. During teen years, we get urges to establish our own territories. It's confusing time.

She is just using the maids to do it. That's the only thing she got from her father. That and the midget height

Carla was a prostitute before marrying Grisha, she's gotta be pretty good

Attached: ErenSmug.png (640x648, 340K)

I, on the other hand, don't.

Attached: Orcbolg.jpg (680x960, 135K)

I still post Gabos.

Attached: 1555553027185.gif (400x319, 945K)

Save me Ymir.

Attached: 1529990918185.jpg (500x707, 157K)

You can't beat natural 20 on Gabo roll over system.

Attached: 1554095648572.jpg (2000x1596, 2.25M)

Attached: eek.jpg (372x182, 36K)

Attached: 1533562070682.jpg (291x235, 20K)

Attached: 1559960250096.jpg (960x610, 83K)

Where did the gabi being associated with dice meme even come from? Like, how did it evolve? It's such a weird one.

GS doesn't let anyone roll the dice though

Oh my. What if Porco meets Historia?

I thought the GSfag was being dumb by saying this because Gabi is a Braun, She has unbeatable invulnerable throws. Gabi always comes out on top, no matter who rolls the dice.

Attached: 1549750823622.png (1716x885, 675K)

what's the point of this character?

Attached: hitch.jpg (225x350, 22K)

I am pretty sure it has something to do with the gabiposter/goblin slayerposter feud

lots of lewd handholding

Annie needed an endgame

Attached: HA cucks AA.jpg (500x493, 48K)

I hope Ymir somehow takes over Porco's mind and body then changes to her original female body and have dirty lesbian sex with Hisu.

to insert my point into her character if you catch my meaning

>Gabi is a Braun, She has unbeatable invulnerable throws.
Brauns are OP. Nerf now.

Would she even see memories? I thought the cave only brought her memories back because the crystals were boosting the coordinate power, but it's still not explained why she was Rod's memories, when she killed him.

i don't actually, please explain further

To make sure that Armin doesn't do unseemly things with Annie.

Then Eren cucks him, again.
>Cucked by Zeke with Pieck
>Cucked by Eren with Hisu
Porco is for cucking.

Eren can use the coordinate to tell Porco's body to turn into Ymir. I wish

Well Erwin died thanks to Cuckmir and complicated everything
Historia was never a lesbian, Ymirtrash. Dumb granny

Gabi can't be rolled back, she only gets stronger.

Attached: 1533438391527.jpg (850x1100, 246K)

royals blood and royal titans make wonky things happen with royal paths, i guess

Handholding are for Eren only

Annie likes Armin though.

Ymir is her self insert what do you expect. YH was always one sided

*saw

This episode makes me think Sawano > Iwasaki. Which of these music titans heh is the best for you?

*Handholding sessions

Attached: This is an illustration.png (1152x648, 15K)

>nerf reiner to the point that he jobs 0-10 in every matchup
>without fixing the invuln exploit
the absolute state of this patch

Anime only here. Just curious, is this going to go full WW2/remember the 6 gorillion, or something else entirely?

Attached: 039.jpg (423x566, 162K)

When a show does queerbaiting, the audience is pretty much pushed to ship them. That's why I can't blame Ymir x Krista fans nor Erwin x Levi fans. Even Eren x Levi fans, because the merchandise.

Besides, the production committee needs multiple sources of revenue. I still can't believe 90% of shingeki readers in Japan don't even buy the magazine.

In other words, user. The pretty animation by Wit is built on funds significantly generated by fans into gay ships.

>is this going to go full WW2/remember the 6 gorillion,
Not even close. Something different entirely. Don't be cancer, read the manga or stop asking questions.

it goes full deer hunter with the best mc

>All his winning potential went to Gabi
Bugged patch but I like it.

Attached: 1551866747586.jpg (475x667, 98K)

But the marleyans are starting to field WW2 weaponry and they are always whining about "muh lahgos" and "muh muhnteh"

>user is fat
10/10
nice

So?

He was in his early thirties before the timeskip, so now he's mid to late thirties.

just surface allusions and visual inspirations, don't read it as a specific representation

He's not, it's just pandering.

Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

>clearly the military's long jackets that Hisu has been wearing
>i-it's Ereh guys xD
EHwhales are fucking braindead as usual. Kill yourself, retard.

That's why you are the dog and we are the Masters. Now, gaze upon your magisterial master with jubilance before you are back to the kennel. AT ONCE.

No shekelstein.

>forced to keep the hug in so he makes it as ugly as possible
>makes them remove armin's blush and eren's pitiful JUST face
SEETHING KEKRAKI

Whole sessions? No wonder she's pregnant.

Are you implying that is hisu hand? KEK

So Eren has a wrinkly old hand? Dumb shipperwhale

It's either her or shitlet's. Nobody else has hands that hideous.

and so is the sex sessions

Wow, I can't believe they added Eren to Star Wars!

Attached: ereh.png (268x318, 121K)

Real life sucks extra for you, huh?

You're face blind.

What about breast sucking though? Is he a territorial man?

You're retarded Erenfat.

I think EH shippers tend to be male, user.

What's the point of Annie?

Her nose?

They also tend to be subhuman

I'm not a brainlet with a mb-tier brain and an heir to my dad's riches. So, nope.

Well, I wouldn't go that far.

Isayama probably didn't know what to do with her.

hey guys i got spoilers for next chapter

Attached: 47472092.png (489x145, 36K)

Let me put it this way. The space in our brains is limited. And you're actually assigning limited brain space to someone you don't even know. Is it worth it? Is the user you think I am really worth space in your brain?

Can't be less subhuman than a dog though.

Killing piggy or darkie, either is good

To punch out Eren in the 11th hour.

how about this

Attached: ga.png (287x143, 25K)

You're not wrong, it is pointy.

Absolute worst timeline.

Attached: 1536182230833.jpg (853x640, 101K)

What the fuck you are talking about? I'm studying for exams while still remembering shits that happened pre-RtS and other shits in real life. It's not my fault you are a brainless dog with less than one terabyte brain's capacity.

It's not funny. Never use the word "kino" again.

how about this then?

Attached: gz.png (232x143, 25K)

*are you

An acceptable Gabo maneuver. She makes do with whatever is at hand.

Attached: 1534448569386.png (853x673, 790K)

I rescue dogs. Can you tone down on the dog insults? Or at least find a better insult that won't get animal lovers on your tail.

Divided attention makes it harder to study and to do stuff in real life. Also, keep in mind that Twilight wouldn't be so fucking popular were not for its haters. Basically, be more careful about what you pay attention to. Anons that get your goat aren't actually worth your attention. Especially since you've got exams to worry about. Prioritize better.

Of course you would rescue a dog since you are their kin. Back to the kennel dog, or I'll send you to the Chinese slaughter house post-haste

Wasn't there that one notable EH doujin that was clearly made by a woman, for women? Honestly, it definitely hits all the right notes for something women would ship
>Tragic Star-crossed lovers
>Short woman with Tall guy
>Guy is dark and brooding while girl cheers him up
>Girl is almost prime self-insert bait
I can certainly see women shipping it more than guys. I think EM has a more even-split among men and women. Not to mention, many EH shippers shipped EL too from what I hear.

>jews forced to wear armbands by nazis
>non-serbs in bosnia forced to wear white armbands
>chinese, americans, british forced to wear armbands declaring their nation by japs
>japanese forced to wear armbands by americans
>eurasians in singapore forced to wear red armbands by japs
>belgians and french forced to wear red armbands by germans in ww1
just to name a few

Attached: 0.jpg (291x243, 26K)

>*Bark*
SILENCE DOG. You are not worthy to do as such in all my radiance without my command.

I doubt it. EH just doesn't seem to be the sort most female shippers would ship. It's also not popular in Japan.

Bet that took you long to type...

Stress triggers are super-sticky by evolutionary design. You're just gonna end up remembering this shit better than whatever it is you're suppose to be remembering for your exam.

Not only that. Chronic Stress means Chronic Inflammation which means a whole lot of other issues. This tells me you've got a problem with bloatiness. user, I'm not your enemy. It's your own poor control of your very own mind.

Can you be less retarded and do some research first before making a statement? In fact the majority of nip EH fandom are women and fujos.

I'm male and the only thing i've shipped in my entire life is EH, in japan most of shippers are women. And for the west, I've met more woman shipping EM so far, Mikasa self-insert are well known

>He only browse one thread
As expected from a dog. I grew tired of you insolence barking. Shush at once.

>majority of nip EH fandom are women and fujos
To be fair, that's pretty much the demographic in overall for shipperfags in Japan.

Wait, does that mean Reiner came from the outside country? But he couldn't read the letter on the herring can, could he?

Can we all agree that this episode was a total EM lovefest? When they touched each others hands, just before opening the book... so powerful.

Based YHbro EMally.

self-inserters*

EH is exclusively a white male alt righter/nazi ship. No girls will ever support it.

>lovefest
Yes, brothers and sisters do love one another.

You're a YHtrannie, you're worse than an EMcuck.

Attached: Armin.png (461x366, 82K)

To be fair what? Why are you backpedaling on your statement? You don't know shit.

Oh believe me, I know. It's just Historia is for self-inserts that insert into an ideal, while Mikasa is usually the kind of person shippers actually are. Kind of explains why many EM fans are angry at the possibility of Historia winning since she can be viewed as the usual competition these girls feel they must endure. Though ultimately, it might be East and West difference like mentioned here

EHtrannies really fall for any kind of reverse shitposting and bait

Based male EHbro.

Attached: 1555987626763.jpg (720x1058, 219K)

>EHtrannies
Nice try, reverse shitposting EHfag. You will never have diversity in your crackship fandom.

I'm not the same user, I should've tell you

>Eren stuttering during intercourse
OOC delusions. He'd confidently take Historia like she wants.

Mikasa is into NBR incest

Attached: 1536738471307.png (1366x1528, 2.76M)

Yeah, Eren is not for self inserting anymore after the timeskip. His design is for fujos and shoujos demographics. I don't know if they are truly "women" but I've seen some women wanted to fuck by Eren instead here. Some only mention EH as their ship so they probably self insert as Historia and some want Eren for themselves.
My bad too. You're not using the Reddit spacing and I didn't realize it.

only one of those groups wore armbands with stars, were forced into ghettos, and had similar attire

Attached: 037-polen-armband-v-2-juden--ghetto-krakau-1942-1943ca.gif (600x389, 79K)

>Mikasa is usually the kind of person shippers actually are.
Autists? Yeah, I agree with that.

except that's wrong. you were ignorant of all those facts and you keep going? why do you have such a strong opinion when you clearly don't know anything?

I know this statement will cause a shitstorm but seriously how anyone would want to self instert into these characters? I mean they have unique traits and are totally complex for normal people and it shouldn't allow them to feel related to. Not only Historia and Eren but also Reiner. I would buy you Mikasa and Manlet self inserters because how shallow and simple those characters are. I don't think there is a valid reason to this "self insert" meme for Eren, Historia or Reiner, not even for shipping.

last for EH is dead

Have you ever watched a power rangers show or something when you were a child?
>I wanna be the red ranger!
That's the same feeling.

>I wanna be the red ranger!
Why when Green exists?

Green a shit.

Agreed. But not everyone does self insert shit when it comes to shipping. I like EH because how well written is, not because I want to fug Historia.

I don't get the automatic association anons make between shipping and self-insertion most of the time, either. Especially if you ship two characters because you enjoy both as well as their interactions/moments together.
Not saying shipfaggotry can't turn into pure unadulterated autism and retardation when you start speedreading/misreading or selectively reading the work in hopes of finding anything to legitimize the pairing you like but I don't see how self-inserting has to play any part in that.

>fug
I mean "fuck", i'm not a frogposter

it is

Attached: Get off my fucking island.jpg (2037x2216, 2.51M)

>fug
>frogposting
???

Last for EH is the patrician endgame

I will admit, I just put that as a point on the list not because it's the only thing that matters, but certainly helps with today's shipping culture.
It's why in particular you had angry EM/YH shippers that talk about how the ship relates to their lives personally rather than the story when their ship is, or was, threatened.

>third nuke
get a load of this baka

Attached: 1556992162892.jpg (800x800, 223K)

EMfags tend to do self-insert with RP pages on dumblr though. Time ago someone posted a cringe screencap about it here

EH = male only ship that appeals to virginazis
EM/YH = female/trans/nonbinary and male ally ship that appeals to boys who want to have sex one day, and other genders who have plenty of it

>user has dicklet

EH also appeals to women that desire a true man and will claim him.
While EM/YH appeals to women that either sympathize with Mikasa/Ymir, or feel like they are Mikasa/Ymir.

Girl here. How am I supposed to sympathize with a hypermasculine Mary Sue like Mikasa? Or with a literal biological black male pretending to be a girl?