Alright, help me with this:

Alright, help me with this:

Sakura has worms and a has little too much sex with her boytoy while Rin has sex with old men for gems and has a defenseless anus but

Saber, the one who seems to be called a slut the least, literally comes from an era where

-sexual congress for reasons other than procreation was a sin
-oral sex was sodomy, a crime
-premarital sex would get you imprisoned
-fornicating with non-christians would get you castrated
-homosexuality would literally get you literally executed

Yet the so-called ROYALTY commits every medieval sex crime with a japanese teen and a japanese chick within a week of being in Fuyuki?

How is she not the by far the biggest slut of all?

Attached: DATA2_3924.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brown.edu/Departments/Italian_Studies/dweb/society/sex/fornication-adultery.php
files.catbox.moe/k43247.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Grail
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because she cute.

H scenes aren’t cannon baka

She's also a tranny

This is why Caster is superior.

Attached: Caster Rough or Gentle.png (804x650, 476K)

The legend of King Arthur pre-dates widespread Christianity in Brittain. It's possible given how much Arthoria looks like Nero, she might be of Roman descent and thus more likely to be Christian in the Nasuverse. But she herself doesn't comment on her religion or on the roman catholic church as present in Fuyuki.

>Saber hails from pre-Christianity Britain
>did the deed because there was no other way out of the situation, and even then had to be coerced

>>Saber hails from pre-Christianity Britain

No she doesn't

Yet the nasuverse takes the 12th century French interpretation of King Arthur, with Lancelot and the the (very Christian) quest for the Last Supper version of the Holy Grail and all.

This. Her whole ideal is a "happy mistake" of making a male character "female"

At least regarding homosexuality, the bisexual rapist (Imagine my shock) of Rin Tohsaka assaulted her. It wasn't her choice.

When you let a rape happen despite being easily capable of fending off the rapist is it really rape?

Wait. Did he rape her. And did she fall in love with him cause of that?

She wasn't OK.

>she told Kuzuki to lay with her
>raped

Attached: Caster and (me).jpg (800x600, 114K)

Even a sickly servant could easily kill a low-tier mage

My wife Saber is the cutest. Fuck you OP

Attached: 1432597770500.jpg (800x1132, 1.07M)

Yeah, but killing the deviant wouldn't be good.

Saber comes from an era where rapists would get hung without due process

>The legend of King Arthur pre-dates widespread Christianity in Brittain.
Absolute retardation

it does though, even if the nasuverse incarnation of arthur doesn't

>-sexual congress for reasons other than procreation was a sin
That's St. Augustine, not everyone followed his teachings.
>-oral sex was sodomy, a crime
The pre Christian Romans thought it was taboo. Not sure if it was illegal.
>-premarital sex would get you imprisoned
That never stopped anyone. You had to get caught by someone who gave a shit.
>-fornicating with non-christians would get you castrated
I call bullshit.
>-homosexuality would literally get you literally executed
Maybe. Attitudes actually varied a lot back then. Literally even.

Yet the so-called ROYALTY commits every medieval sex crime with a japanese teen and a japanese chick within a week of being in Fuyuki?
ROYALTY. Kind of answered your own question there.

The (((bisexual))) is needed for the battle. (S)he [Sabet] didn't had too many options for that battle. (((Rin Tohsaka))) had to live.

Do you think Nasu's aware of the holy shield that King Arthur originally possessed? Originally, King Arthur didn't have a holy sword or scabbard, but a divine shield. Did Nasu fuse the shield with the scabbard?

>she's allowed to be slut, she's a king
saberfags, everyone

In the nasuverse legends are incarnated by public image of the legend. When most people think of King Arthur, they don't think of a shield. Nasu would more likely fuse the shield with her armor than the scabbard, anyway.

>Actually thinking this is correct

>premarital sex
>fucking random nip you've known for less than a week, while being a virgin
>sex outside a monogamous relationship
Roasties get the rope, king or not

You forgot willingly joining a polyamorous (((bisexual))) relationship.

>while Rin has sex with old men for gems
I still want citation on that. Not that it's that unbelievable, just that it sounds like a dumb meme.

Saber isn't really affected by public image, though. She's unusual compared to other Servants because she was taken from back when she was still alive.

I don't know the name of the sin for girl on girl action, just imagine I included it

>I call bullshit.
It was actually worse than that in the middle ages

>Christians who fornicated with non-Christians (usually Jews or Muslims) often faced the death penalty
brown.edu/Departments/Italian_Studies/dweb/society/sex/fornication-adultery.php

she... marries an old random guy in the end of certain routes

>I call bullshit.
based public school user, not knowing shit

ok nasu probably just thought a shield was super fuckin lame cause it is

Homosexuality?

based

The first sex scene in the fate route is super fanservicey and is hard to take seriously. It's also really inconsistent with Rin's character as shown in her sex scene where she can barely bring herself to strip for Shriou when they have sex. Though if you do take it as cannon, Shirou was at that point possibly the only person in her life who'd treated her like a women, and she was already falling in love with him. Also she would spend the rest of eternity in love with Shirou after that scene and would wait for him forever. Having sex with one person in literally all of eternity doesn't make you a slut.

it seems like zoomers imagine 1200-1800 as "lol modern day but with no electricity XD"

>just that it sounds like a dumb meme.
it is a dumb meme, you retard

It's from a doujin

>my wife isn't a slut, the writing was poor and characters acted inconsistently which somehow makes her slutty actions non-slutty

>ok nasu probably just thought a shield was super fuckin lame cause it is

Attached: 1544992902719.png (307x486, 93K)

Based on the pic you posted, she looks more like Shirou's wife to me.

I think user just likes to imagine himself getting cucked by shirou

I bet mash is tight as FUCK

>added to the universe 15 years after she was originally envisioned
Nasu definitely thought shields were lame

SABER BTFO
>Never the servent
>Never drew a yen
>Never had a good story before Zero and even then was carried by vastly superior characters
>Never had a memorable speech
>Never put anyone over
>Main character of the worst route in the original VN
>Only the 3rd best romance option
>Only the 7th best servant in Stay/Night and Zero
>Only the 12th best member of The Knights of the Round Table
>Her group the Knights of the Round Table were utterly BTFO by one retard
>Her Man cosplay was cringeworthy
>Her knight cosplay was cringeworthy
>Shit taste in food
>ugly
>Cuck
>Failed at being a king so badly that she resorted to hiding in an magical field
>Only significant achievement was being summoned by an autistic child
>Somehow the biggest jobber in a series that contains Gilgamesh
>Can only hold her own because she's a stat stick
>Can only win in a fight because the Grail gave her precognition
>Still struggles to beat some random nobody whose only power to swing a sword really hard at birds
>Always takes the bait, endangering both self and master
>Is the VN equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre whore whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is sucking off someone with actual talent
>spent the latter part of her career being replaced by clones of herself with actual personalities

You forgot being raped by a sexually confused Japanese teenage girl.

in the blistering summer of 192

in a shed in the woods

>>Somehow the biggest jobber in a series that contains Gilgamesh
Fucking kills me every time

I'll explain more clearly: The sex scenes in fate and ubw are fanservice meant to sell the game, they aren't meant to be taken as serious additions to the story or characters' development. The proof for this is that the characters don't behave consistently between the sex scenes, implying Nasu didn't care about narrative consistency (or cared about it less than usual) when writing them. Not that I think Saber is a slut for sleeping with Shirou at that point: she was sincerely in love with him, if she didn't do it they would all die. and she never slept with anyone besides Shirou after that.

coping hard

Attached: 1519060079060.jpg (467x473, 90K)

to be fair the king author of lore was a teenage cuck

The clones actually manage to be even worse. It's Janetties all the way down.

dude, read up on Sarmatian legendry and then come back to us before spouting off on how 'British' Arthur was

It's a dating sim that also has sex, no matter what plot Nasu had alongside it. Denying the roots achieves nothing.

Rin is straight. Material from retconned works and mistranslated lines don't count.

The roots of Fate are actually a novel that Nasu wrote during high school, it probably never had sex in it before he changed it into an eroge

>mistranslated lines
Kek, pathetic. When are you going to admit that Rin Tohsaka is a biscum, bislut, bishit and a biwhore that deserves the rope?

Why does Rin keep tonguefucking Saber after Shirou already has his dick in? I'm pretty sure she just wants Saber's sheath

You keep saying the same old shit every time without even bothering to offer justification. Just admit that you are wrong.

>the game isn't canon, a prototype that nasu made in high school is

I see, you're just trying to bait me. Try it in a thread about Rin or Sakura next, their fans tend to be more easily riled up

Attached: 1546375003804.jpg (500x781, 147K)

I don't care if she's cute enough. My wife is pure and she is a cute, adorable girl.

Attached: wife.jpg (614x767, 57K)

files.catbox.moe/k43247.jpg

God, I wish that were me.

> Denying the roots achieves nothing.

In the roots, your waifu is a guy.

Fair point. But look how cute of a girl she is now

Attached: eoxraqDUe_olR8ZS7c_6BrLQU49LsH9NLCRh0k3dqxA.jpg (640x904, 110K)

Lmao dude

It's kinda hot seeing her act innocent when I know she's a huge slut

What you're showing is a life-or-death scene in which Rin is forced to have sex with saber and enjoy it. The question becomes does 2 girls in an eroge touching each other and deriving some pleasure it make them bi? I don’t think so. I strongly believe the result would have been the same with every single heroine in the game. It’s an eroge and I’ve read a few VNs where 2 straight girls enjoy sex together. I’ve also watched even more hentai (not that different from eroge) in which straight girls (usually sisters) that love the same dude end up having sex together and enjoy it very much. In my opinion, it was mainly fanservice for an eroge game, not to mention the newer versions of Realta Nua completely remove that scene, making it non-existent.

>rin
>straight

Fuck the King

Attached: Fuck the King.jpg (2480x2548, 2.06M)

But she is. She's acting out of character in the VN's equivalent of the Big Lipped Alligator moment.

>Does enjoying having sex with both sexes makes you bisexual? I don't think so.
Kill yourself.

>forced

>old
No. She just moves on from Shirou, and that's not a bad thing. Not even the anus thing is right, because it was actually Caster in that scene using an illusion to pretend she was Rin.

Well, technically she was. That doesn't denies the fact that she was too excited fingerfucking Saber.

I never said he was brainlet

She was carried away in the heat of the moment. It's literally a complete 180 of her behavior during her H-Scene in UBW. It's clear her thing in the Fate H-Scene is not the real her.

>Caster
user...

>retconned
You mean censored.

I understand. I mean, who didn't made out with all of their co-workers in a Fortune 100 company in the New Year's Eve of 2012? It was just the heat of the moment, for me and for them too.

Retconned. It wasn't censorship. The H-Scenes were added in and never factored into the plot except to set up sex scenes. As Realta proved, the VN is better without the H-Scenes in it, more seamless and more consistent.

Rin likes GIRLS

Attached: 1557095305458.jpg (2049x3324, 694K)

False.

She is a true King. A King does not concern himself with the petty moral sophistry of lesser men. They are aristocratic to the bone who measure good and evil in terms of what is good for her and bad for them. If something is harmful to Arturia, then it's evil; if useful, then good. That is what it means to be King and that is what rinfags, Sakurafags, and other plebeians will never understand.

Attached: Seiba_portrait_yuri.jpg (850x1000, 133K)

Why is it so fucking cute when Saber blushes? Like, it's cuter than when other girls do it.

Attached: m7jxdovcajv21.jpg (680x564, 134K)

Based user knowing what a trashy slutty waifu Artoria really is.

Attached: 04b.png (260x446, 104K)

Saber really doesn't get enough shit, and this thread proves it. You can tell that a lot of her defenders here haven't had to defend their waifu much compared to Rin and Sakura.

Illya is more degenerate than Saber.

Illya in the Tiger Dojos is actively telling Shirou how do deal with her. It's TD Illya stabbing game-Illya in the back for being a bad Nee-san.

Was it NTR?

Why would you say that? I genuinely don't understand how one could look at that post and have NTR in mind.

Us Saberfriends are just above petty squabbles. Rin and Sakura have to fight eternally for second place, but we can rest easy in the number one spot

Attached: 1545520184577.jpg (700x525, 33K)

She's cuter than other girls

Attached: 1559615521481.png (799x599, 627K)

It's because she's pure of heart, unlike Rin and Sakura. I say this as a Sakurafag.

I will not allow this slander against the King to continue unpunished. Prepare for death!

Attached: 45305575_287699265199817_8363132093731815574_n.jpg (786x982, 159K)

Fuck. You know what I meant.

god
i don't know what it is but seeing saber make that face and just watching her eat is such a joy

Shirou should consider himself lucky he psychically fucked medusa

Attached: 1545161582981.png (501x719, 467K)

It's her purity. You literally cannot have a more pure, yet still believable, personality.
Saber is a masterstroke of character design.

Based

>being this wrong

and that's a good thing!

Literally

My king can't be this cute!

Attached: 1556644033544.jpg (1254x1771, 185K)

saber fans are so mature jfc.
i wonder if people pick their favorites based on who they can relate to the most

>does 2 girls touching each other and deriving pleasure from it make them bi
that's the definition of it

That makes me think that he maybe enjoyed some guy-on-guy action but doesn't wants to admit he's bisexual.

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with that.

Attached: Seiba_swimsuit_onepiece.jpg (1019x1500, 232K)

I love my slutty wife Saber!

Attached: art.jpg (1472x1480, 1.38M)

Literally what do you think the Holy Grail is?

>Just because a woman did something gay doesn't make them gay!

The holy grail was not always a Christian icon. The first depictions of King Arthur had nothing to do with the grail, either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Grail

>Roman Britain wasn't Christian by the time of the fall

What's wrong with a girl who enjoys sex with the guy she loves?

She also has sex with her own sister