Following the disastrous reputation of the intended smash hit game Tales of Zestiria...

following the disastrous reputation of the intended smash hit game Tales of Zestiria, this high budget anime adaptation was greenlit to save its legacy. Did it succeed?

Attached: zes x.jpg (1080x1080, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moamonzu.tumblr.com/post/121798687841/was-the-story-of-tales-of-zestiria-changed
moamonzu.tumblr.com/post/121797794026/rose
moamonzu.tumblr.com/post/121797685816/true-friend
youtube.com/watch?v=hFZqwcpvZpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Velvet episodes: kino
The rest: garbo

This. The promo episodes for the release of Berseria literally sold me on that game, but Zestiria itself was really bad both game and anime, the anime itself tried way too hard to pander to both Alisha and Rose fags that they literally missed 80% of the story and pretty much change the entire plot.

It improved the important parts.

Not really. It just make different mistakes than the game did. #1 being focusing on Alisha instead of the fucking protagonist who needed more character redemption than anyone else (yes, even above Rose).

Best thing to do is cash in on fujo love for Meebo and Sorey, otaku love for Edna, and move on. Berseria was the best Tales game in a long time so I hope the next one is just as good. They better fucking give details at Tales Fest after two years of nothing whatsoever (mobile bullshit doesn't count).

Attached: 1473278256891.jpg (600x600, 113K)

Ending the royal bloodline with Rose~

Attached: images (25).jpg (739x415, 30K)

Reminder: he did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1555926027433.jpg (766x468, 82K)

Fuck no. It somehow had an even worse plot than the game.

No and I'm so glad it bombed, proving that pandering to waifufags is a mistake. Fujos were literally the only ones shilling out for the game and merchandise, but instead of taking advantage of this and building upon Sorey and Mikleo, the anime adds in needless scenes for Alisha and Rose, simply because a vocal minority on 2ch screeched over the lack of Alisha in the game. And surprise, surprise, these same otaku don't have even two yen to rub together to buy the BDs or merchandise. Meanwhile fujoshi, who bought the statues, posters, key chains, multiple copies of the game, and even the BDs because they adore Sorey and Mikleo that much, were left in the dust. The anime could've been great, and in fact I remember the first three or so episode being well received, but as the series progressed, it became a slog, especially with time spent on Alisha — time that could've been spent on main plot, but I think the most egregious waste of time was that episode entirely dedicated to Rose's backstory. In my opinion, that was the point of no return for the anime.

There's a reason otaku are stereotyped as hikikomori with barely any money, and there's also a reason fujoshi are stereotyped as spending all their money on merchandise. To know this, and not expand upon it, is proof of how utterly incompetent the director and producers were.

I think they were trying to double tap. Since fujos were already hooked on Meebo/Sorey, they may as well use the anime to appeal to the waifu fags (and throw a tiny bone to the five people who shipped Sorey and Alisha). I completely agree that the focus on Rose and Alisha ruined the chance it had of being good, but it was unlikely to succeed in the first place due to the shit material they had to work with. Zesty's development hell was so bad it tainted everything it touched.

I wanted the anime to keep the story up to Kittybeard slapping Sorey's shit so hard he couldn't hear the Seraphs intact. After that, it should have had a tighter narrative control than the game and improved execution of the major plot points while also giving the characters a chance to develop that the game didn't deliver on. Sadly, it just became Alisha domming the shit out of Rose, Rose's backstory that no one asked for, and Sorey sometimes finding time to do the plot things a protagonist does. And the one awesome part of the game- the first encounter with Kittybeard- they fucked up beyond redemption somehow.

Attached: 1470665345677.jpg (472x354, 118K)

This is the only correct answer.

They just announced to new one at microsoft's E3

>Generic underdog MC from oppressed world teams up with princess from privileged caste to fight the system, man story
>No sign yet of ensemble cast
>Short teaser with barely any info and the game is coming out next year
>Shown at Microsoft's Xbox press release of all places
>Directed by the God Eater dude
>"New start to the long-running franchise" that will "include some classic elements from the series".

Fuck me, I'm still hyped anyway. Finally a Tales game that looks like it belongs to the gen it's releasing on again. Hopefully they'll say more during E3 proper. Gun Princess a cute.

He made Berseria pretty great. He did the whole "path to hell is paved with good intentions" schtick really well.

Honestly I liked Berseria a lot. It definitely deserved an anime more than Zesty did.

but can he tell me why do birds fly?

best ending

Attached: 1542322285598.png (1280x1440, 2.14M)

>I think boys should love boys, and girls should love girls!

Attached: 1468920903704.png (800x750, 290K)

There's only one Velvet episode

Rose has like ten siblings. She can declare one of her nephews as sucessor

>Rose
I mean Alisha. Damn it, Baba.

No it made the game look better.

That doesn't sound as fun

Alisha doesn't have siblings in the anime, they got rid of them to make Alisha the queen.

Why didn't Graces get an anime?

Attached: 81S6MSsCsKL._SX342_.jpg (342x396, 44K)

Actually the novel and manga were both really good and pretty much fixed Zestiria by ironically focusing more on Sorey, and making sure that the reader understood that it was ultimately his story, not Alisha's and not Rose's.

Probably not, but I enjoyed both bullied Alisha and alpha Alisha in the anime, and it was enough to convince me to buy Berseria after Zestiria game.

Attached: 1473709264384.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Alishafags never spent much money on her. Alishafags will buy small items like key chains but she can't move sales for big ticket items. The fact that these people forced Bamco to give them the Alisha DLC for free and the fact that she had her own manga that bombed, the director and producer should have done some actual realized that pushing Alisha wasn't worth it.

I thought Alisha became the queen because she was super duper special, not because she was an only child. At least I don't remember it was explicitely mentioned in the anime.

No the anime removed all of her siblings and made her an only child. That way no one could question her authority, that's why it made even less sense for anime Alisha to be a squire and travel with Sorey.

>Second chance at better developing Sorey and Alisha's characters and relationship.
>It turned into lesbianshit instead.
Made me finally give up and admit Tales games are dead dead. Went from a pretty good jrpg franchise to fujoshit pandering garbage and apparently it will stay that way.

>ripped all characterization from the cast
>somehow made the plot even worst
>focused on the most boring bitch in the show
>ending makes even less sense
It fucked up but atleast it was homo, right?

Attached: homoend.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

>user was actually delusional enough to think that Alisha was a love interest for Sorey
The only way that Sorey would have a female love interest would have been if Mikleo were a female character. Expecting anything from Sorey and Alisha's relationship, after the creators shat on it, after Sorey rejected her in front of the leaders of two nations, after Sorey literally stated that he didn't even want to see her or tell her of his plans before going to sleep for thousands of years despite knowing damn well, that she wouldn't be alive when he woke up.

Alisha was always just a side character with an unrequited crush on Sorey, who he found annoying, it was never going to be deep.

Attached: D0FFjrIUUAEavyO.png orig.png (700x753, 311K)

>The only way that Sorey would have a female love interest would have been if Mikleo were a female character
Pic related

To be fair, the anime kinda tried to pair Sorey/Alisha at the end of S1 or at least it looked like because the Japanese fanbase was furious and Ufotable released fujo-friendly art on its official twitter account for promoting S2

Attached: it was me, Mikleo.jpg (320x180, 28K)

This nailed it really well, actually.

The anime's biggest flaw was pandering to a minority of bitches who don't even put their money where their mouth is, over the majority of fujos who will dish out money over anything that includes their OTP.

They tried to salvage the second season but fujos were so dramatically turned off after S1's finale, I don't blame them for never coming back and spending a dime on Ufotable's fanfic.

Even disregarding that, the entire thing was a boring as fuck shitshow. The anime lost any crediblity at the end of S1.

Attached: 1464189901107.jpg (1000x4820, 523K)

I'm sensing some really angry vibes ITT

Yeah, people actually wanted Alisha to die in season 1. Because they were already sick of her, and Ufotable went on full damage control mode, after the last episode aired.

Didn't stop them from losing 1/2 of their viewership at the end of season 1.

The president of Ufotable admitted that the reason why they focused on Alisha is because they honestly did think that Alishafags were rich and were willing to spend money on her probally because her figurine sold well, they didn't get the memo from the Alisha DLC and the Alisha manga that Alishafags don't actually care about Alisha as a character.

They showed it at the Micorsoft conference since Sony wasn't having one this year. If they want the west to care this time around, premiering it at a western conference is the biggest bet.

>Alishafags don't actually care about Alisha as a character.
To be fair, they never have. Alishafags were obsessed with they wanted her to be, not what she was. She was never anything but a 'cute girl' to anyone. Amazing how that autism changed Zestiria's rep as a whole.

>Alisha DLC
You meant Rose DLC? Find a job Baba, you're not fooling anyone here.

I used to love tales games.
Then I played trails in the sky (sora no kiseki) and never looked back.
- Trails in the sky
- Trails the sky second chapter
- Trails in the sky the third
- Trails of Zero
- Trails of Ao
5 excellent games with a combined several hundred hours of stellar jrpg story i can personally vouch for. There's also the trails of cold steel series but I haven't touched that yet.

The ironic thing about his is that, even the devs had the same problem when they were creating Zesitira. Some of the devs became obsessed with her character design and so insisted that she be made a permanent party member because they liked how she looked. They held up development because of that only shutting up after realizing that her story made no sense if you made her permanent party member. Since you were rewarding her for being useless and doing nothing.

No, the Alisha DLC, the one that they specifically designed a new weapon and outfit for Alisha to use because Alishafags kept complaining. And the one that ultimately killed their chances of releasing the other planned DLCs.

The only reason why Rose was even there was because it was literally the only way to make Alisha relevant since Sorey wanted nothing to do with Alisha and made that very clear.

That doesn't really make any sense, devs have literally no say in a game story. Did they also decided to show Alisha first to the public to cause the misunderstanding?

Rosefag (pretending to be Fujo) angry that Bamco/Ufo don't keep their favorite to stay mary sue in the anime and made her to be on the same level playing as Alisha.

That was a genuine mistake by Baba, he's in charge of Tales marketing. But like a dumbass he simply didn't ask the director or writer about the story (hence why he couldn't even correctly indicate the order which the charactes appear in the game). Baba just saw that Alisha was a princess and the first female human character and pushed her based on that.

Of course that doesn't make sense, he's talking out of his ass.
moamonzu.tumblr.com/post/121798687841/was-the-story-of-tales-of-zestiria-changed
moamonzu.tumblr.com/post/121797794026/rose
moamonzu.tumblr.com/post/121797685816/true-friend

Sorey was too much of a nice guy to find her annoying. He just didn't give a shit about romance. Even Meebo's burning desire for Sorey was fairly one-sided.

That said, they should have just had the anime feature Sorey and Meebo with some of Alisha and Rose being cool. Probably would have gone over a lot better.

Witness Baba's legacy.

Attached: 1450584189091.jpg (637x900, 610K)

>new tales revealed at Microsoft
Do I really have to rely on Microsoft out of all the companies to show new anime games?

Attached: 1559421301656.png (398x268, 119K)

B-but muh conspiracy theory

The director admitted it himself, Alishafag you can stop spreading lies now.

>HASE: Although the opinions were quite divided within the team as well, the theme is the theme no matter what, so it is impossible to deny what the characters really want to do. So, as an individual, Alisha, while she thought of travelling with Sorey, would ultimately choose to live as a royalty. Her path is separated from Sorey’s, so if it is not, then the theme of “Zestiria” will be a fake theme, so it turned out this way.
>長谷:チーム内でもかなり意見が割れたんですけど、どうしてもテーマがテーマなので、キャラクターたちの 本当にやりたいことを否定するわけにはいかない。 だから、アリーシャ個人としてはスレイと一緒に旅をしたいと思いつつも、王族として生きることを選ぶだろう、と。スレイと道は分かれてしまうけど、そうじゃないと 『ゼスティリア』のテーマはニセモノになっちゃうよね、 ということでああいう形になりました。

You can stop spreading lies now user, it's been debunked for years.

Attached: Interview.jpg (1052x1640, 725K)

You can also stop the damage control Baba, no one will take you seriously anymore.

Bamco released it on their youtube channel.

>Even Meebo's burning desire for Sorey was fairly one-sided.
Not really, Sorey shows just as much of an interest in Mikleo as Mikleo does Sorey. Mikleo is the only character that Sorey is physically attracted to.

>That said, they should have just had the anime feature Sorey and Meebo with some of Alisha and Rose being cool. Probably would have gone over a lot better.
You mean like the manga and novels? Yeah, it would have worked, but the anime staff just wasn't smart enough to consider that.

Attached: 1a0811027527395fd2ac1b164c275db8.jpg (1200x800, 149K)

>Person offers a simple explanation that is actually backed up by literally all of the staff and VA from the game
>Y-you must be Baba.
Really user, still honestly believing in that conspiracy theory is just pathetic. Especially after the anime staff shat all over it.

Alisha had her gear selling in all stores; which includes all areas where it is impossible to even have her in the party

The mistake was having Alisha be instrumental in main plot, then have her completely replaced with another female party member who gets away with having no inner conflict despite her background, gets the good movepool and overpowered battle gimmick (Armatization), and have regular cuts to Alisha who gets continuously kicked down by constant suffering

>A staff had to made up some answer on the spot to save face about the mess of his project caused by a producer who's right beside him.
Wow user, you really convinced me.

>no sources

She also has half the amount of items than everyone else, and they admitted to extending her time in the party than what was originally planned.

Alisha isn't instrumental to the main plot. The main plot would have happened regardless of whether or not she met Sorey. Sorey was chosen as the shepherd from the moment he was born, and he was planning to leave Elysia when she showed up. Sorey and Mikleo literally admit to this they were going to leave anyway, so Alisha showing up changed nothing.

Alisha's bs was caused by her being retarded. She's a princess and yet she didn't realize that she needed to have political backing to get things done, instead she thought that waving around her spear and not being around the common citizens would help her to understand them better. Which it didn't.

Also she's barely in the game, for not even a 1/4 of it.

When there was no more Velvet there was no more watching

>Can't read
>No rebuttal

>Alisha's character designer called Alisha and Dezel temporary characters when a person randomly asked him about her and Dezel
>the head writer outright said that Alisha (and Rose) weren't heroines nor were they ever intended to be such
>the head director pointed out that Alisha was always planned to be a side character and that some devs on staff were upset about that
>Alisha has less armor and weapons than all of the other characters (3 are unique rest are recolors)
>the guy who designed armatus admitted to never designing one for Alisha on the anime commentary
>the director of the anime admitted in a live event, that Alisha was never planned as the heroine for Zestiria, so they make shit up
>The president of Ufotable had a drunken rant about it.
>Even the VA admitted to it.
>Even amongst the Nips it's been discredited, and the only people who still believe in it are Alishafags.

>Did it succeed?
Just on fixing the Alisha and Rose story, the closure of its story? not so much.

Not that user, but all of the "proof" in those posts are just hearsay. Things that people claim to have seen but no actual screenshot or link to anything concrete.

It just sounds like the whining of a bunch of waifufags.

Jesus christ it's like I'm stuck in a time capsule. What year is it? I will never not be mad that Alisha drama overshadowed legitimate flaws in the game, like glaring technical difficulties, awfully paced story with static characters, and the ridiculousness of Edna's entire raison d'etre being an optional sidequest.

Attached: sick of your shit sorey.jpg (1200x1091, 623K)

>No source

I meant that the OP literally cited no sources for anything they said. So I have no reason to fucking believe them.

>spoiler
Oh, you and me both. I'd be fine with people saying Zestiria is mediocre if the first thing they didn't default to was 'muh Alisha'.

It's also ironic they whine about Alisha at all when the entire main cast was static as fuck. Meanwhile even if she was an irrelevant NPC for most of the game, Alisha got some sort of character arc. Look at fucking Lailah, one of the most important characters in game yet we never learned shit about her. She remains the same hush hush puns bitch for the entire game.

I can't provide sources for the interviews that the staff stated in public user(because the Nip that recorded the event was an Alishafag who deleted his website and videos after finding out that she wasn't the intended heroine afterall), but if you want a source for the head writer I can provide it for you.

Damn right
The whole battle with Oscar was actually better done in the anime than in the game, wtf

Attached: 9317231203fefef88dd4ab9ba15a00f54a7b2c99_hq.gif (540x312, 1.64M)

>Edna's entire raison d'etre being an optional sidequest.
Proceeding her quest actually giving her the bad end, the anime is what happened when you don't finish her quest in the game.

Rose is touchy

Attached: 1525689575560.jpg (1280x738, 135K)

It's funny but i feel that after Alisha leaves post drake the game drops on quality incredibly.
Like it was fine until that landon fight and then you just see how it gets worse and worse for some reason

Zestiria is an unfinished game that needed another year of development to be completed. For instance Edna thing she had a character arc about wanting to find out why her brother loved the world so much and with Lailah she was in love with Michael and was probably in on Maotelus's plan all along.

Disney disses people with this. That castle is them making fun of your cage. Your house by the end of your life you've added those rooms day by day and it's a comedy about poor people. Because everyone gets the same education. The possibility is that one of us or any of us can be born and then literally own the entire world. A incarnate will rule the world as the prophecy fortold but no one will ever allow the fantasy. Also cool but he missed a spot. That run shouldn't have his right leg like that. And the footings all wrong on the left.

I don't think the anime is in any way 'canon' given how far out in left field it is. The game, maybe the novel/manga, are better sources.

I wouldn't have minded it being optional if there was some lead up to it. But in between Edna accepting on the basis that the party works towards curing Eizen, and going to kill Eizen, there is absolutely no development whatsoever.
It's like welp, end game, time to wrap up that thing we said we'd help you with. Oh btw we're just going to kill him after all.

Attached: even lloyd is sick of your shit sorey.jpg (1200x1091, 603K)

Honestly, when Alisha was in the party the story appears to be the typical JRPG, as it follows the story beats of the average JRPG. But when she leaves the game is no longer following the simplistic story. And even some of the things that you learned when she was in the party ended up being wrong, but the game doesn't emphasize this, or treat it with the seriousness that it needs so it becomes confusing.

Nope, Beseria was going to do well with or without it. Though it turning out better did save itself. The new one is up in the air as its not made by any previous team but the God Eater team. So if you were hoping they would delve back to 2D style but in 3D or any 3D entry like Symphonia to Vesperia to Xillia 2 to Beseria then you're going to be disappointed.

The beginning of the game had the most time to bake. It was set and executed well. Then development hell happened and all the promising themes died as soon as the fight with Kittybeard happens and we wake up to the most obnoxious girl I've ever had the displeasure to meet in a game. Which is awful since I love blunt tomboys.

I feel like reading the novel now. Time to see if the English translation is passable.

Attached: 1464819091254.jpg (672x444, 205K)

>how far out in left field it is.
Only because Baba was no longer there breathing down behind their neck to keep it stay as his vision. To me it's just another official "what-if" story that was integrated to work with its prequel that was written years after Zestiria itself.

>I feel like reading the novel now. Time to see if the English translation is passable.
The novel are from Sorey POV, so they give you insight into what he's thinking. And if you ever thought that Sorey was an idiot, the novel really disavows you of that notion. He is still very gay and very thirsty for Mikleo (though he only rants about how beautiful Mikleo is for one page). Only the first chapter and epilogue are translated. You might also want to pick up with manga too.

Another word of advice is that the Zestiria novel ties in with Berseria's and the manga is also connected to it too.

So Basically everything except for the Alisha DLC, the Alisha manga, and the anime are canon.

user, the anime's changes have nothing to do with Baba, Berseria hints that Eizen will turn into a dragon too, and they go out of their way to tell you that dragons can't be saved there either unless its by a specific method that the anime never uses.

The anime just made it up based on people's complaints, that's why its out of left field.

Yeah, it's fucked up. There's no buildup nor even any active quest where Sorey tries to find out HOW to help Eizen. He just says 'welp, I can't be fucked to do it!' and that's that.

One of the few improvements that anime did was showing Sorey's active effort in trying to heal Eizen. Although it's just another thing that ends up forcing him as this savior he never was in the game.

It's funny that if you want to know about Zestiria's story and lore you are better of reading some shit like the manga, novel and guidebook than playing the game.
They are fucked up hard and tried to damage control with all that stuff

>the anime's changes have nothing to do with Baba
Of course it has nothing to do with him, they already kicked him from any Tales project by the time the TV anime was in production.

The anime isn't canon at all. For one, it completely contradicts Berseria's lore, which is hilarious given that the anime tries to shill it in the earlier episodes. Maotelus' isn't even a thing in TOZ X, and Sorey does not go to sleep to purify him. He gets off scotfree and wakes up long enough to fuck Mikleo.

Not to mention all of Tales of extra materials like the mobages all reference the game canon, never the anime's. Alisha is still a lowborn princess in Rays and Asteria.

So the anime really was a complete waste of time

That's what happens when a game is unfinished. When making the novels and manga the creators actively sought out the staff and asked them about the story. Then they included that in the manga and novels, that's why pic related only shows up in the manga.

It's sad that the Alisha bs overshadows what Baba actually did do wrong. He forced a game that wasn't even close to being done out the door to meet a deadline that he set. And never thought to communicate with the devs.

Attached: Sorey's mom.jpg (448x700, 39K)

Attached: 11afa6f934e9bb41bf24dd9501c3325a.png (1500x2148, 3.33M)

Baba has nothing to do with Berseria either, user. The changes made by the anime was made simply just to appease to a specific group.

I really hope they didn't invite anyone to see this eyesore

Baba had nothing to do with Berseria, he was long gone while that was in production. Ufotable's changes were based on fan bitching.

I miss these two. Comfy homo pair.

Attached: 48438609_p12_master1200.jpg (600x800, 182K)

Actually the anime was planned back when Baba still had power, Ufotable does things ahead of time. Hideo Baba did have a part in the creation of the anime.

>transparent
lewd

Fellas, can I just say I love Mikleo? While Tales of Zestiria — the game and the anime — has its flaws, I will always be thankful for it because without it, we wouldn't have Meebo and Shailo's GIFs.

Attached: ezgif-1-885691b39964.gif (800x356, 1.31M)

Mikleo is literally a JRPG childhood friend love interest.

You meant the OVA? Zestiria anime wasn't really a thing until around the time after Berseria was released.

No, the Zestiria anime was planned, well in advance. In act if you look at TOZX's anime staff you'll find that Baba actually was a part of the anime staff.

No. Somehow the game was infinitely superior, which I thought was fucking impossible.

The Zestiria anime managed to not only create MASSIVE plotholes and change the lore and the way malevolence works, but they didn't even justify it by having any good scenes and cut the very few actual good scenes the game had (True Lion's Howl, Sorey's 1 on 1 and mercy killing Heldalf, killing dragon Eizen).

Then they go on to try and stress the importance of Siegfried only to discard it in favour of a captain planet power of friendship ending.

Also don't even FUCKING get me started on the "everyone thought dragons were unpurifyiable because nobody tried :)" plot hole. Jesus FUCKING first.

Attached: Sorey kills with a gun.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

I doubt it was even fully conceived by the time he had already been booted though, and majority of creative reign went to Ufotable's writers.

> But in between Edna accepting on the basis that the party works towards curing Eizen, and going to kill Eizen, there is absolutely no development whatsoever.
Zestiria is a terrible game but the whole theme was "sometimes killing is the only solution" was not only tied to Eizen but to the final boss, Heldalf, as well. And even more reinforced by the Cardinal before all that. The main plot is linked to Edna's side-story.

The whole game was assaulting Sorey with sad truths, and he managed to remain pure in the face of that. I can understand why you didn't get that though, the game handles it's themes extremely poorly.

But really, any other ending but Eizen being mercy killed would be a stupid cop-out, as much as I love the bastard and his awesome sister. Dragons are the final stage, and the only solution for them is death.

Attached: 5ecbacb67e96a525508f5e1837f3c1ac.png (672x700, 244K)

Mighty 9 anime was also planned, doesn't mean that anime project was already in pre-production by the time it was announced.

Yeah the president of Ufotable is the one responsible for the anime's changes. As he thought that altering the game's lore and making Sorey in the literal Messiah who could do no wrong would work. Because he honestly thought that that was what the majority of fans wanted.

Then he got the rude Awakening after the after the anime finished airing and the Blu Ray sales and the anime viewership were low, and their Alisha centered episodes were the lowest ranked both in viewership and in approval.

Do you think they'll ever revisit Zesty and make an enhanced version that addresses a lot of problems with the game? I hold out hope for it but it seems pretty unlikely, unfortunately.

>[citation needed]

>Yeah the president of Ufotable is the one responsible for the anime's changes
I'm really fucking glad Nasu took full control over UBW's adaptation. Ufotable could have irreparably harmed Fate forever.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1652x922, 94K)

It's unlikely, Zestiria's problems is that it's unfinished. They're more likely to just release more tie-in novels and another tie in the plot in Rays.

Where were you when the anime aired?

It's more profitable doing something entirely new rather than gambling with more dissatisfactions from an old project.

That's not an answer and you don't have any but your fanfic.

It's an answer user, check the archive.

The game got so much better when Zaveid joined the party. Everyone had such a massive stick up their ass.

Attached: 1472352811873.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

You can't find something that never exist in the first place.

So, you don't know how to use the archive? Too bad for you then.

Does the Tales of series have any luck with anime adaptions? Tales of the Abyss was boring as hell and Zesteria was a mess.

All Tales Adaptations have problems.

Sorey/Mikleo BTFO every bitch. So based.

or xilla for that matter.

Go on then, post any desuarchive/fireden links you ha-
Oh wait, you can't, it only exist in your head.

soulless shit.

The adaptions are shit, but the chibi short anime are all great.
youtube.com/watch?v=hFZqwcpvZpg

was it, dare I say, hetbaiting?

Attached: SoreyxAlisha.webm (1280x720, 907K)

What do you guys think of Arise? They finally stopped having PS2 graphics but now it just looks like a poor man's final fantasy instead. Also the MC looks generic as fuck.

I just hope the script will be at the level of Berseria

the script standard should be set at Abyss

Listen if you don't know how to look through the archive that's on you. I'm not going to spoon feed a dumbass conspiracy theorist who can't even use the archive.

Abyss doesn't have a particularly good script, just good lore.

I think it was funny they tried to hard to satiate Alisha's "fans" but in the end flopped hard. I guess even they had to concede she wasn't worth all the fuss.

/thread

Sure user, keep on deflecting, and maybe someday someone will accept your delusion as a fact.