Thoughts about her?

Thoughts about her?

Attached: 1506995353295.jpg (1366x2189, 742K)

HAHA BOOBIES

my fucking dick

I think Dragon Maid was pure fetish fuel

BIGGER

Attached: 1542591528848.png (1280x1809, 1.74M)

Normally I'd say far too big but considering the fact that she's immortal they're never going to sag which makes them tolerable.

Loli's thighs are infinitely better.

someone call the fbi on this fag

> FBI meymey

Attached: out_to_reddit.png (546x700, 406K)

Good paizuri doujins.

Attached: 1556724699444.jpg (648x720, 144K)

Attached: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Lucoa is my xx.jpg (969x1400, 370K)

She has the worst manga out of the 4 and the worst fans out of all the dragons.

Attached: 1528076173008.png (545x545, 537K)

> the worst fans out of all the dragons.
That's tohrushitters.

kys pedo you are a degenerate

I'm glad that she's found somewhere to belong again, but I'm sad that it's not my place.

Attached: KMD_V05_046_106-108.jpg (4067x2037, 2.42M)

Attached: lucoa rabbit.jpg (1078x1550, 324K)

Attached: shouta y lucoa.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

I prefer the REAL Quetz

Attached: __quetzalcoatl_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_nikame__sample-2671249bcaf0e5cb0f15243bb2679ca4.jpg (850x1203, 342K)

She's a dangerous sexual predator

big milky tiddies with large areola and inverted nipples
literal perfection

toorufags are okay and fun, kannafags are the one you shouldn't bother.

Attached: best chorogon laughing.jpg (159x211, 10K)

hote

Attached: 1530497225465.jpg (335x336, 24K)

wouldsacrificechildrenfor/10

I miss mesoamerican history user. Did Quetzalcoatl ever demand human sacrifices, before the Aztecs got the bloody little fingers into things?

Tohru's fans are good people. Tohru avatar-fags need to report to the Zyklon-B shower facility.
Elma's fans are, of course, the best people.

Attached: 1553382831146.jpg (971x920, 101K)

> ywn have a doragon gf
> the best you can hope for is a sinful hummie that will rot before your eyes and die
I really hope I get run over by an Isekai truck.

Attached: Holo_assisted_suicide.jpg (558x231, 37K)

Ugly desu

>Ugly
Thgere's a whole board, for you user.

>I miss mesoamerican history user.

I am here but busy rn

Fat chest

Boobs

new image of that Fate Grand Order anime?

Not one post here is about her personality.

She's a big girl

Okay, so:

All Mesoamerican cultures, not just the Aztecs (obligatory note that "Aztec" is horribly imprecise as a term and can either mean the Nahua as a culture; the Mexica, the specific Nahua sub-group that founded Tenochtitlan, or the political entity of Tenochtitlan, Texcoco, and Tlacopan as an alliance and the city-states they ruled over as tributaries; in the context of sacrifice, people generally mean "Mexica" when they say Aztec), did human sacrifice, it's a universal practice there that dates back to well before civilization started to develop there.

The specifics may vary based on the specific culture and civilization, and then even further based on specific ethnic subgroups and political states, but there was absolutely some fundamental, foundational cultural grounding all cultures in the region would have in relation to sacrifice, with feathered serpent gods like Quetzalcoatl being another pan-mesoamerican trend.

The Nahuas in particular might have done it a bit more, with for example, Flower Wars (ritualistic battles meant to take enemy soldiers captivre alive to sacrifice; either pre-arranged to cement alliances or used pragmatically as a sort of siege, since due to logistical issues brought by the lack of beasts of burden, warfare in Mesoamerica needed to be seasonal, but flower wars were smaller scale and could be used to wear an enemy state down year long) being an Nahua exclusive practice, with the Mexica in particular being the only Mesoamerican group to do truly mass scale sacrifices, but even the Mexica didn't sacrifice as many people as you probably think (probably like dozens to low mid-hundreds annually, by my guess/based on recent findings; so a far cry from the tens of thousands people meme about/in biased sources), and most of those would still be enemy soldiers, not civillians.

For you

read this chapter