What's the main difference between a time flop (left) and a timeless masterpiece that every anime fan should watch at...

What's the main difference between a time flop (left) and a timeless masterpiece that every anime fan should watch at least once (right)?

Attached: 1524595784783.jpg (3988x3701, 2.5M)

KyoAni.

Aw shit, here we go again

Neither were AOTY for 2018

Attached: zls.jpg (1200x680, 221K)

I hope you get cancer one day, VEG autist. That way I don't have to constantly see you spamming these threads on Yea Forums as a pathetic attempt to pretend that your favourite anime was anything more than a melodramatic, mediocre and uninspired show.

Attached: 1.png (767x943, 552K)

Attached: 2.png (1137x939, 385K)

>melodramatic, mediocre and uninspired
Thanks for describing Yorimoi. It fits perfectly.

Attached: Forced Drama.jpg (3840x4320, 1.07M)

>look, mom, I learned how to use the archives
No one cares.

I wonder how far the mods will go to protect the nutjob this time around.

>rent free

Attached: andalwayswillbe.jpg (3358x1885, 2.66M)

At least Yorimoi had unique artstyle you absolute retard

Attached: shirase.png (1600x900, 893K)

The difference, obviously, is KyoAni, the best anime studio.

Attached: aBetterAnimeThanYoriMoi.jpg (729x660, 169K)

obsessed

>being ugly is unique
Kill yourself. I bet you like modern art, subhuman.

Attached: 1532212778355.png (1021x1035, 1.33M)

One is from GodAni and the other is not.

Attached: VioletTryingToWatchSnoraYori.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

when you can try something new and still be successful you can call that art. on the other hand VEG is more like a postcard, pretty but nothing else.

>straight bangs is an artstyle

>try something new
Do you legitimately believe that a Kadokawa show with A-list seiyuu cast and insert songs is a passion project? A passion project is something like Flip Flappers. There is no passion in Yorimoi: it's just a melodrama designed specifically to sell. Actually think and do research before posting, retard.

One was made by a studio that actually treats its employees like people, the other by one that kills then.

It's that time of the week again uh

Attached: comfy boogie.jpg (1045x655, 143K)

There hasn't been a tv anime worth remembering in over ten years.

Fabricated fanwars. Sage

Attached: 1547629608745.jpg (1260x890, 704K)

>can you see the continuation of your dream?

Attached: 1547631777911.jpg (977x728, 205K)

I'm convinced you don't about these 2 shows at all and you just want to shitpost about them

>Do you legitimately believe that a Kadokawa show with A-list seiyuu cast and insert songs is a passion project? A passion project is something like Flip Flappers. There is no passion in Yorimoi: it's just a melodrama designed specifically to sell. Actually think and do research before posting, retard.
But we're not talking about Flip Flappers. In the aspects your named Yorimoi and VEG are just the same. Money out money in.

This tactic will never work. My love for Violet Evergarden is stronger than my lustful desires.

VEG should've been AOTY.

Yet people with shit tastes and have an agenda against Kyoani spam voted garbage anime like SoraYori, ZLS, Yuru Camp and SSSS Gridman just to rob VEG of its AOTY

And it disgusted me to find out that actually worked.

but look at these smooth, healthy, soft arms

ERABE:

Lucky Star or TTGL
Hibike Euphonium or Kekkai Sensen
Sansha Sanyou or Anne Happy

I'm a big fan of some works of KyoAni, m waifu was animated by them. Yet I voted against VEG because it really wasn't Kyoani's brightest light.

Put on your fucking tripcode, Mami Kawada Lover.

>VEG should've been AOTY.
It was.

Attached: 1534782187352.jpg (3240x3240, 3.2M)

I don't even know what you're talking about

Something went very wrong with this chart after 2016

This is fake, yorimoi won

The left one motivated me to do something crazy and I joined the usmc, the right didnt waste 4 years of my life...

It was rotten way before that

Based
Cringe

Fuck off, redditor.

Both are bottom of the barrel trash, next.

>VEGfag STILL isn't over his garbage show being a flop in every way
Sad

Define flop.

Will the hotpockets do their job and ban this autist this time?

Nobody liked VEG retard. Not here, not leddit, not the nips.
Cope harder

>Nobody realizes the reason why he keeps making these threads is cause you fags keep replying to them

>time flop

Fuck off back to rŠµddit, KyoAni-hating subhuman. It upsets me that Madhouse and Trigger fans even post on this board. Your kind is not welcome here.

Attached: 1551739702887.jpg (979x1200, 185K)

Always pleasant to see the SEETHING VEGfaggot in the wild

>He doesn't realize the reason why we keep replying to the autist is cause you keep replying to us.

Forgot about both of these the minute they stopped airing. Stop trying to stir up arguments about bottom-tier garbage.

Still waiting.

Attached: šŸ˜ .png (259x258, 115K)

>KyoAni-hating subhuman
>rŠµddit

Redditors are majority KyoAni cocksuckers

Yea Forums wants to see KyoAni fail from time to time, 2018 was one of them

If I don't like Return of the Jedi, does that make me a star-wars hating subhuman? Oh wait, star wars is an actual film series and not just a studio.

>Kyoani production
>announced and advertised years in advance
>released simultaneously worldwide by Netflix
>shilled by every single anime media outlet

>still didn't even hit 8k per volume
>average of less than 7k per volume

>SEETHING
>revisionism
>star wars

this thread is giving me an existential crisis

What is a time flop? Are you actually retarded?

Thank your Evergarden autist.

Seeing you hopelessly try to defend your absolute garbage show is one of my favorite parts of the week

KyoAni just uploaded some videos on their YouTube channel and showed the first episode on some cons. How does that affect Japanese BD sales? Do you know how big Kadokawa is and how much they spend on marketing their shows? You think a small independent company like KyoAni could compete with big publishers in advertising?
Anyone would fund an anime that was guaranteed to sell as much as VEG. It is not a flop. No matter how you look at it. China alone makes it a success. You are severely uneducated. Lurk for two years before posting.

Attached: 1523586751924.jpg (720x960, 112K)

>go back to the site which collectively sucks Kyoani's dick harder than any other place
Literally how retarded are you

>he purposefully doesn't get the point because he has no counter
You can't just hide VEG behind Kyoani. I don't fucking care which studio made a show. What's the fucking point of being a fan/hater of a corporate enterprise

Attached: Haruhi2.png (750x720, 389K)

>shitty timeflop memes are being forced by one autist
color me surprised

What is the third best anime studio behind 1. KyoAni and 2. Doga Kobo?

Attached: 1540378726582.jpg (1920x1080, 922K)

No. Reddit's favorite studio is Trigger. You are delusional if you disagree.

Attached: 1530298010843.png (1839x165, 22K)

>1. KyoAni and 2. Doga Kobo?
Gokumi.

Attached: 8745676.jpg (689x1020, 577K)

>Look Mom, I posted it again

>What's the fucking point of being a fan/hater of a corporate enterprise
A complete lack of any personality beyond company obsession.
This autist is so completely devoid of any meaningful hobbies, skills, or personality that he has latched on to Kyoani for self-validation

i like pengin

1. Doga Kobo
2. Studio 3Hz

>people are falling for this bait

>supporting the only studio that actually cares about anime and doesn't kill its employees is bad
Fuck off.

Why are you even on this site if you don't enjoy falling for bait

Attached: 1537016861477.gif (311x439, 2.43M)

They're only nips and gooks you weeb

K-on was pretty good

3Hz.

>look mom, I replied to it again

Because when i don't fall for the bait it makes me feel lonely

The only reason you all reply is because deep down you know OP is right

Attached: 1490560169512.jpg (1054x1044, 310K)

One is a good show and the other only has dedicated shitposters talking about it.

Attached: illya_webm_2.webm (640x360, 2.69M)

Ok, so I always ignore this thread because of obvious reasons but I was curious. Who the fuck even posts in these anyways? Is everyone in this thread posting ironically or is there actually people who keep falling for this?

Attached: Rin_laughing_at_you.gif (450x253, 103K)

>koe no katachi
>mob psycho
>art house anime

Attached: angry.jpg (1026x1080, 429K)

>this shit again
damn your entire existence bitch

Attached: i4FidJdj6.png (1280x720, 709K)

I have 11 threads open right now, and most are fucking inactive or slow and don't generate any (you)s, you gotta work with what works

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of falseflagging going on.

A time flop is a work of fiction that was popular at the time of the work's original publication but is not very well-remembered at present time.

Attached: 1559558128122.jpg (2664x986, 2.23M)

Shut up OP

Keep your self-invented shit buzzword in your filthy ass

It's the newest shitposting bait that means "Popular thing became less popular over time after ending". You can use it for almost anything as by its definition almost every single series is a time flop no matter how popular and successful it was.

Objecting to the term 'time flop' just shows how ignorant (or paid off) you are. People like you will hold up shows (FranXX, Sora Yori, WataTen) as if they're great when in reality everyone who's not dishonest or bribed has forgotten them because they were souless, disposable cash grabs.

Shows like FranXX and SoraYori were designed to appeal to Youtube celebrities who would hype the show up to their audience and create a surge of popularity.

However, once the show finished airing, there was no more material for the Youtubers to cover and the shows exited the minds of the lowest common denominator, and because there was nothing culturally significant in the shows (specifically due to their design) they also exited the mind of the more discerning people on Yea Forums.

Thus, the only people left with the shows on their minds were Crunchyroll (who had two time flops on their hands) and the few dishonest fans. These are the people who are peddling these shows.

You have to be wary, though. The thing about time flops is that they get no discussion, positive or negative. Thus, some dishonest threads meant to simulate relevance are created. For instance, today, a SoraYori thread was created with a negative OP but had comments defending it. Again, if you looked at the ratio, it was the as any other artificial thread.

Another telltale sign of this artificial attempt to create the image of popularity are the posts in this thread. Many of them are just generic comments or short quotes from the show.

>Wataten
Hi LRD.

Where do I join the VEG Discord?

go ask /lgbt/

Animation aside, VEG was not very good
Violet herself was just a boring Yuki Nagato clone in a Saber-shell

Yes, we all know this. Even shitposter-kun. This is just a stupid bait thread. Just move along.

I can't say I'd remember Sora Yori or FranXX if you didn't keep bringing them up, but I do remember that Violet Evergarden was a massive disappointment and waste of time. What's worse, not remembering something or remembering something poorly?