How come Yea Forums never talks about this series?

how come Yea Forums never talks about this series?

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwMOq6dVP6aHOYDJnVkwJEwY.png (1456x1010, 2.84M)

Because we aren't middle-school girls living in the early 00s?

Yea Forums doesn't care for shoujo manga

It probably has to do with the vast majority of the board being male so shoujo doesn't have much of an audience here.
>inb4 we're all little girls lol

but there are sailor moon threads once a while and precure daily

Those are mahou shoujo as opposed to regular shoujo, and I have the feeling that Precure thread is mostly always the same anons

>ywn have a bf that transforms into a dog to pet him
not fair bros

Attached: 1440599893641.gif (500x281, 938K)

People talk about it every week with the new anime airing.

No women on the internet.

I vaguely remember it
Rat and Cat compete and Cat is the hot blooded one and outcast of their clan/family/whatever

>born in the dragon year
this sucks i don't like mpreg

>pet him
Don't you mean 'get knotted by him'?

People like pure magical girls as opposed to some harlot whoring herself out for free rent

no

Only thing I remember about this is the woman singing the sad theme song died so the song became extra sad.

Akito and Shigure are complete shit

It's shitty, but I find myself unable to stop watching. I gave up on the manga. Between the shittiness of the original and the abysmal fan translation, I just couldn't do it.

but user, that's wrong

why didn't everyone just group together and killed akito?

Attached: dogthink.png (600x600, 515K)

>you transform if you're hugged by the opposite sex
i can see why Yea Forums doesn't talk much about it, is very transphobic

It’s fucking boring and bullshit

There’s threads when the episode comes out on Friday

If he cums in a girl as a dog can she get pregnant?

no otherwise we would already seen a rise of human dogs in our timeline

best evil bastard couple in anime

in the long history of the Souma clan and the (rare) happy marriages with Zodiac members, there had to be several experiments with bestiality, especially in the pre-modern era when people still believed in folklore (especially since the Zodiac members ARE living folklore)

>tfw the dog thot filter on Snapchat was a diversion by the U.S. government

Those shows have adventure or action as opposed to romance like fruits basket

they're brainwashed into treating her like their god or something, like shoujo PATHs

im sure the head of the family knew this could happen and prohibited such actions to happen
diversion to what? white girls giving birth to human dogs?

why must you roast me like this

I am glad they're remaking this series though, the original looks like garbage and the manga wasn't complete so the characterization and ending weren't right. It actually really needed a remake.

I like how Shigure is kind of cunning and only pervy as an obvious cover, as opposed to just being comic relief perv in the original. I'm looking forward to my horse waifu

Don't you see?
Those aren't thots...they're bitches

will i finally be able to meet my own cute dog waifu?

underrated + based

We have threads every Friday

>im sure the head of the family knew this could happen and prohibited such actions to happen
>prohibit the proper roles of man and wife and prevent the Juunishi have a semblance of acceptance of their animal forms by their spouses
Yeah, that'd be retarded.

is still not explained why that secret must remained even those still within the family, out of the hundreds that live in the property, only 13 are cursed to transofrm into animals?