FACT: Yandere is objectively the best dere

FACT: Yandere is objectively the best dere.
You may not like it, but that is what peak love looks like.

Attached: D7FNMpEV4AIgZHV-orig.jpg (1000x1412, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/japanese-woman-stabs-man/
archived.moe/a/thread/189208064
youtu.be/G9aLOZXCMAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>objectively
stopped reading

As long as she's loyal and does her best to raise the children healthily then yeah
preferably stay hot and restrain some of mass murder instincts.

You can't argue with that.

Attached: 1554669118776.png (544x1097, 461K)

I wish Yuno's seiyuu was in more stuff.

Attached: D8hH7R9U0AATdOu-orig.jpg (1000x1412, 245K)

Not all yanderes are murderous.

They are not, but eventually they will.

I can't argue with this logic.

bump

>when virgins on Yea Forums are so desperate for love and loyalty that they'll idolize mentally ill girls that would sequester them for eternity

Get help

>Peak
High, dangerous, may result in asphyxiation. Yep, that's yandere alright.

The crazier they are the better

Attached: 1531072844810.png (640x913, 1.05M)

I couldn't get into this series at all thanks to the fujo pandering. Is its designated yandere a good girl nonetheless?

yandere are predictable as fuck
if they were at the 'murder you then murder Herself'-phase then you dropped the ball a long-ass fucking time ago by that time
better than getting fleeced at divorce court

Attached: 15.jpg (1202x1700, 694K)

Most of the fujo pandering is in the anime. There's some bro moments in the Catastrophe at 16 between Guren and Shinya but they're vastly overshadowed by everything else that is going on.
As for Mahiru: All I'll say is that she completely manipulated Guren into "Ending the world" in the way the anime starts while also ending up in his weapon as a demon to further haunt him.

Yandere is on the rise
BUY BUY BUY

Fuck off to plebbit

Attached: 62537201_379069709379891_4755314178686713856_n.jpg (765x558, 48K)

Especially if she's your sister.

Attached: 1531353521399.jpg (870x1248, 325K)

Here's my take: There are good and bad characters from each 'dere' archetype. I've seen good and bad characters from each. Also, there's personal preference to consider. So, while yandere has good characters 'tsundere' or k'uudere' and others also have good characters, or bad characters.

Mirai Nikki might have been shit but Yuno was a blessing

i'd be traumatized by a murder attempt than go through divorce and have jews nickel and dime me

I need the sauce

What are your favorite or best manga with yandere?

Bonus if they win.

Koharu no Hibi is still probably my favorite yandere story. It's simple, but it doesn't overstay it's welcome. Koharu does all sorts of cute yandere stuff besides "lmao let's murder everyone who likes senpai" and the story doesn't pull a 180 and try to invalidate Koharu's feelings or some shit.

I kinda wish she wasn't so smol though. I like my yanderes big and busty, not cute and funny.

Attached: koharunohibi.jpg (728x1042, 129K)

oh that looks interesting, does she end up murdering someone?

Excellent

Attached: 43.jpg (1202x1700, 548K)

Agreed.

Attached: x10.png (1070x1600, 3.95M)

But yeah, Koharu is creative.

>tfw you will never have a yandere borrow your family photo album and insert herself into your childhood photo's to retcon that she's always been with you

Attached: 27.jpg (728x1064, 176K)

oh, she's a fun one.

Attached: getnailed.jpg (461x478, 70K)

Excellent.

I love cripple girls too so the ending being a pregnant wife in wheelchair satisfies me.

Attached: Ijousha no Ai4.png (1070x1600, 1.59M)

You only want a yandere grill because you're all a bunch of repressed subs who are lonely and just want someone to touch your lovebuttons while scaring up your back or chest with a knife.

Anyway just go on some sketchy Russian deep web site and pay a nice lady to hold a bereti to your head while you spill your spaghetti.

Attached: 1543698074949.jpg (848x480, 55K)

there's nothing wrong with wholesome monogamous sex in a secure relationship

I sequester myself already

>You only want a yandere grill because you're all a bunch of repressed subs who are lonely and just want someone to touch your lovebuttons while scaring up your back or chest with a knife.

You're mostly wrong besides the "repressed subs who are lonely". I'm just so distrustful that the only way I could believe that someone's feelings were genuine is if they used extreme measures to force them on me so that I couldn't brush them away.

>Doesn't even want to be a pain slut for a pretty lady
>Just a vanilla normie with trust and self esteem issues
You are truly a huge loser.

Attached: 1540077830795.jpg (580x444, 41K)

femdom is fun to watch, not fun to experience.

More like "I want to be loved unconditionally for no reason". Nobody actually wants the murderous tendencies, they just come as part of the deal.

Why are there no good yandere manga? The only one I know of is Watari kun and scanlations are so slow

I prefer Yandere mommies thank you very much.

Attached: 008.jpg (1280x1851, 566K)

Objectively wrong.
Get a therapist, or a masochist gf who will roleplay as a therapist.
>He doesn't want to have a grill mark him as her property with a red hot branding
Very sad

>>He doesn't want to have a grill mark him as her property with a red hot branding
there are two types of yandere; Possessive and Obsessive. I prefer obsessive stalker mode.

Kawaiikereba... Look up the rest.

Attached: 1549247940662.png+tic.png (1280x1903, 1.85M)

thanks i'm excited, i finally get to read a new yandere manga.

Attached: 1558710944695.gif (375x443, 114K)

Sorry it's not yandere manga.

Attached: images(3).jpg (199x253, 10K)

Only if what the yandere does makes sense instead of being intentionally stupid for shock value. Kuma is peak yandere.

Attached: 1531387763815.png (800x1168, 735K)

Agreed, don't know why but i always like yandere girl.

don't stick your dick in crazy bro
nextshark.com/japanese-woman-stabs-man/

Your low self esteem makes you attracted to dominant personalities because you'are afraid of performing poorly in bed. Thus you seek people who'll accept you for other qualities of reason suck is irrational obsession (yandere arc-type)

I wish an IRL yandere waifu would stab me to death.

explain siscons then, mr. armchair psychologist

>not a soul here wanting to dick the crazy down so hard you turn her into the ultimate housewife
you disgust me

Attached: bottoms up.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

>Delusional turbo/v/irgin defending babby's first take on yanderes
>3D reaction gif

get /out/

Sisters are hella hot.

Your low esteem makes you realize that no woman will ever love you in a romantic way. So you use familial love as a substitute for romantic love, possibly even confusing the two in your mind.

>yandere gf wants to have matching scars
What to do?

Attached: Haru no Noroi - Vol.1 Chapter 1_ Spring is Gone - 14.jpg (728x1037, 101K)

sauce?

Any kind soul that would give me the source? Please, I get not results.

Attached: 1543209207269.gif (427x240, 761K)

The title is right there at the bottom in katakana you stupid piece of shir.

Rude. Not anyone can read ching chong. If you didn't want to tell me just don't reply.

Then redraw the characters in some translator you stupid motherfucker.

we can actually tell that you're a newfag though. it's already been posted in the thread and deleted.

Damn anti-socials. Whatever.

what is archived.moe

Attached: 1558834148997.png (600x600, 240K)

Yans are only dominant if it's FUBAR(for the Yan it means risk of losing Her Sweetheart)
Yans can be pretty submissive, feminine and the likes if there's no danger
Yanderes give Unconditional Love afterall, and recieving romantic stuff from Her Sweetie would make the Yan super happy(even if for others it would be considered tacky, cringe, corby, etc)
though it's the Obsessive Yans that are like that
Possessive Yans are the ones that does the branding

>drawing a male with birthing hips and proportionally narrow shoulders
Why do mangaka do this?

>doragon eiji
Now tell me I'm a good user and how I made you happy.

You fool no one.

Attached: 1544907813074.gif (554x573, 192K)

i assume you found what you wanted though, right?

That's not how it works, mate. She's the one who will come out on top in real life.
Look up Yuka Takaoka. Girl, 21, just fell in love with a guy so badly she stabbed him in the gut. Posting a picture of the scene would get you banned for guro outside Yea Forums. That's what a real yandere is like.

>pic related

Attached: Yuka-Takaoka-grin.jpg (1832x1031, 127K)

he picked up a phone call from another girl while he was fucking yuka. based.

Not really. Both of them are from hostess clubs. She searched his phone, found a picture from his work, had a revelation about what his job entails and stabbed him to keep him for herself.

Attached: Come on.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Well, yes. Seems like I live in a harsh world after all.

Attached: 1559570062968.jpg (400x400, 34K)

are you some kind of phone poster?
just look for the deleted post
archived.moe/a/thread/189208064

Attached: 9d970cb40b72428244aadd74220421978c2b30d1183930746a4ad62cd3cad5b7.png (495x495, 280K)

I'd say deredere is better but my waifu is a yandere.

Attached: CE4HzORWIAALBSt.jpg (640x960, 80K)

they're kind of the same. one is just more ballsy about what they're willing to do to be loved.

All girls evolved into a yandere after you start going out with them
3DPD doesnt count btw

Attached: tsundere to yandere.png (799x596, 794K)

dont you mean, have sex?

Would have been better to have a yandere imouto than what it turned out to be I think.

>only up to chapter 33
More translations fucking when.

Having a yandere gf is annoying as fuck. I can't even go to work without her texting me every 5 minutes telling me to stay away from my female coworkers. And back when I was at university, it was the same with group projects. And God forbid there was an Asian girl in a group project. I wouldn't hear the end of it for weeks.

if the original team drops the scanlation, then making a threads to get people's attention. all we need is a translator who likes the series. if i'm sober on that particular day i'll clean, typeset, and edit.

Attached: blondie.jpg (444x233, 36K)

>I'll kill you and then myself
I'd kill to hear that line coming out of someone else's mouth.

I guess people like seeing yandere stories where someone is trying to escape from a yandere, but what happens if the yandere's target loves her back?

Might download the first chapter from mangadex and dump it here later this week. Lay off the hooch until then user.

There are no good love stories in manga. It's always just forced drama that never gets resolved until maybe 500 chapters later, if the series didn't get cancelled by then.

Romance plotlines are only good if it's not the main focus of the story.

basically Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara except without the drunk part
a Yandere who is loved & cherished and sees no need for Yan-mode is going to have that maiden-in-love glow 24/7
it would literally be too sweet desu
it's actually something that hasn't been tapped into nowadays which is a shame since that's untapped potential

The rare times it's done correctly like in pic related.
Usually it's just pantsu on head retarded writing giving us yangire characters threatening or hurting their lover instead of worshipping him and generally being creepy cute.
Tsundere is written badly even more often than yandere but yan is always better when done right.

Attached: koharu1.jpg (862x1200, 229K)

>watari-kun cut back on the yandere
So what's a good current release with it?

So, any femanons here that want a yandere bf? Asking for a friend.

males by default are Yans desu
guys in the current era just have to massively hold themselves back

Well, I'm not holding back. ;)

I've always had a thing for yandere guys (2d).
Such is 3d. Relationships are only good when it's imaginary.

Wrong
Im looking for a girl who would be equally as possesive and misanthropic as me to start a big happy family with.

Yandere only goes to extreme measures when she feels like her relationship is in danger. If you accept her from the start she won't need to use a knife.

:DDDDDD

>Asking for a friend
you should know that shit NEVER works on us
you obviously want a hot obsessive boyfriend

Well sorry, but I can't help you with the 2d part :/

Nope, I'd be the obsessive bf and I'm not into traps (yes, on Yea Forums. Surprising, isn't it?)

But I don't wanna die user

This guy gets it.

Did you put "fact" and "objectively" into your post because you feel insecure about it?

Kuudere > Dandere > Tsundere > Yandere

>yandere thread

Oh boy time for some copypasta

>Family trip ended in a fatal accident, only Loli imouto and her Onii-chan survived
>At funeral, Onii-chan promised his Loli imouto that he will protect her
>Onii-chan works to support himself and his imouto
>Onii-chan also dated with many women, but they are all bitches who toyed with his feeling and cheated his hard earned money and eventually dumps him
>Loli see her Onii-chan devastated emotionally and financially, but he always keeps a facade in order not to worry his imouto
>But the Loli knew what happened to him and blames the bitches for what they did to her Onii-chan and decided that she is the only one capable of protecting her precious Onii-chan
>seeks revenge for on these bitches and secretly plots to murder them
>one by one the Loli killed the bitches in the most gruesome way possible but carefully left no traces of evidence that will point to her and even if she did the police think it's impossible for a little girl to kill an adult anyways.
>with every murder the Loli's mind slowly became unstable and more yandere like, knowing that everything she did was for her onii-chan.
>to make matters worse, Onii-chan got himself another girlfriend. But in truth she's a private detective working on the murder case and she's trying to get close to him because all the murdered bitch have one thing in common, they all dated Onii-chan b4.
>The Loli knew the Detective's identity and planned to kill her to protect her Onii-chan. But then she had a bright idea, why not pin all the murders to that bitch instead and started plotting
>the Loli manipulated and ruined the Detective's life, slowly losing her sanity
>In the end Loli accidentally fucked up and she was revealed to be the murderer. Detective, after losing everything has finally lost it and tried to kill Loli. Loli fights back but was eventually overpowered.
>Onii-chan, who finally knew everything, kills the Detective to save his Loli imouto

You always had a hard time with girls. You asked yourself time and time again why? What's the reason? Those questions were the origin of your eventual interest with psychology. Now you're here on an anonymous board dedicated to anime trying to logically explain why people like certain tropes, hoping that meaby one day you will also find the answer to your own problems.

>misanthropic
>big happy family
These don't go together at all.

Hajidere > Kuudere > Yandere > Dandere > Tsundere

Misanthropic to everyone except for my family.

When you have a family you have to interact with other people all the time. Babysitters, teachers, other parents, other kids, etc. And if you attempt to isolate your kids from other people it will only cause them suffering.

Most people who live promiscuous lives tend to be unhappy as they get older and are unable to find a partner. but ye light femdom is nice as long as no cucking is involved

Some real men of culture in this thread.

youtu.be/G9aLOZXCMAs

>Onii-chan also dated with many women
there's the Yan trigger
not that i wanna get into blogfagging but...
believe it or not there's some fags out there who legit rejected 4 normalfags , 1 of them even is a 'model' for True Waifu
you'd be surprised what you can do with sheer confidence & no fucks given

Somebody make this into an anime.

>haji
ragheads > anything
shit taste user.

Attached: Kawaiikereba hentai.png (870x1248, 1.91M)

I'm afraid to ask, but what? Or maybe start reading the light novel.

Yandere and tsundere is cancerous.

What if your yandere forced you to marry her?

Attached: +tic.png (1280x1903, 1.85M)

I'm saying I would have preferred yandere imouto rather than exhibitionist imouto.

ye an yandere imouto is cute and pure

Attached: dc1f8ea3af4c98a11121cdcced093a2b.jpg (2232x3672, 1.73M)

Shit, my hopes ave been dashed. ;_;
There's the loli senpai, but she's only interested in MC's best friend.

Attached: Sad.jpg (1066x1000, 71K)

>have*

DO IT

thats just the company name retard.

Still better than any Isekai but I have to subtract points because there is no incest