Gakkou Gurashi 73

RIP Mii-chan

As if!

Attached: t30.png (1080x1519, 709K)

Kiss the zombie

You can bet she did that every day they were living in that room.

Gakkou Gurashi's not over yet? God damn.

It will probably end this year.

RIP
really fucking dumb death

Attached: t32.png (1080x1519, 859K)

>thinking an mc will die for real

thats clearly Miki on the ground
I'd recognize those thighs anywhere

Some bullshit will happen to keep her alive, I'm sure of it.

only thing I can see maybe happening is the water actually works

What most probably happened is the soldier shot the zombie. If Miki actually gets killed off like this then it'll be stupid.

Hooray, another fake-out death

1 or 2 more chapters Max, expect rushed ending.
It would be stupid but if we assume the ending will be a bad end then they dying fits. Or course it's still bullshit.

This.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Get away from her, you creepy zombie!

Well, shit.

>chomp

Attached: t31.png (1080x1519, 456K)

its like pottery

Attached: f331DCT.jpg (1875x938, 418K)

Miki and Kei are into kinky stuff I see.

Would you call this a nice callback or lazy recycling?

I give it 4 or 5 chapters more.

Attached: 11.png (694x246, 123K)

The whole chapter is a callback to when shovel got bit.

Yuki is next?

if the kirara fantasia theory is correct Yuuri and Yuki will live and we don't know about Miki

>the kirara fantasia theory
What is that?

since only Kurumi's 5 star is zombified we think that Yuuri and Yuki will survive
and Miki doesn't have a 5 star yet

Wouldn't it make more sense to think Kurumi's star is zombified because she's literally half zombie at this point? I doubt it has anything to do with the ending.

thats why its a theory

Attached: 1547520621344.png (464x352, 132K)

What level of incompetence is necessary to expect a zombie apocalypse, prepare for it, fail to contain it, and deploy a vaccine that doesn't work?

Mii chan will survive and everyone will survive

Dropped this series a good while ago. Got pissed that once more the author played the "no males allowed" trope and made every guy in the college evil and die. I also hated the cheap twist with the little girl, come on, that shit was obvious.

Shame the quality and intensity of this series took such a nosedive. I was biting my nails up until they left the school and the teacher twist was really well done.

Plot convenience-incompetence.

No, it literally have 2 chapters more. In fact, don't be surprised if the next one suddenly is the last.
Maybe. If the roulette is right then she goes to search for Miki and have her fated encounter with zombie-nee, cue leaving Rii-san on a permanent broken state hugging a plushie bear.

>Got pissed that once more the author played the "no males allowed" trope and made every guy in the college evil and die
This seems like a stupid complain, to be honest.

>I also hated the cheap twist with the little girl, come on, that shit was obvious.
Now this is more legit. It seems like the author is filling a twist quota for every arc, first with the teddy bear and then with the A.I., but both of them are just retreads of the original twist and don't work nearly as well. Rii's delusion didn't even need to be a twist, knowing that her sister was dead from the beginning would have been more effective.

>Shame the quality and intensity of this series took such a nosedive. I was biting my nails up until they left the school and the teacher twist was really well done.
Same. It got a bit better after they left the college, but it never quite got back to the good psychological elements of the first arc.

Yeah, they will aspull it somehow

Lazy recycling. The "see a zombified friend and instantly lose the will to live" thing was stupid at this point considering how much they've witnessed and the fact that Kurumi is literally dying in the other room. Miki is the least sentimental of the group, her collapsing instead of running away was dumb. I can only imagine they're going for a bad end with a death each chapter leading up to it. It'll at least redeem the stupid water thing if it turns out to have been a wild goose chase, but I really hope the next deaths are less stupid.

Attached: stay alive.png (994x1440, 135K)

I think I would.

Miki is not a mc, she's background commentator.

Hm. Unlike the other girls they both have black thing over their necks. How didn't I see that before.

Obvious dead flag

Remember how you laughed at this?
You can stop now.

Attached: IMG_20190610_085909_986.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

>see a zombified friend and instantly lose the will to live
You seem like you're not following the story at all. They were constantly thinking about their friends and in fact gave up on life long time ago.

>Miki is less sentimental
>literally the one who keeps a diary
She couldn't bottle up her feelings inside.

>calling someone's death stupid
People can not be perfect. That's what makes us care about them.

You mean like a narrator?

Attached: t26.png (1080x1519, 533K)

What the fuck this manga is still ongoing?
Someone summarize what has happened since they fought off the mean survivors, who's still alive?

They escaped the college with the scientist lady who lead them to Randall facilities. We learned a lot about the virus. Their hometown's lake is where the virus was born, unprocessed water for emegencies was the only thing that had the antibodies or something like that, hence why only them who always drank that water from their school's emergency supply were almost immune (also why Kurumi could keep off turning for a while since the cure she was given was a placebo, and why sensei retained some of her intelligence as a zombie).

Only the scientist lady died, the others went back to the school to get some water for Kurumi who is in her last stretch. The college club is also helping them via drone to protect them from Randall soldiers.
There was also a dumb subplot involving an A.I. that turned out to be the scientist to give them false hope but didn't amount to much. Miki ran into zombie Kei and apparently got bitten, but it wasn't shown.

Thanks for the summary, wasn't expecting to actually get one
Hard to imagine that this manga once had Yea Forums by the balls, but the hype died down after the anime disappointed I guess

The anime was inferior to the manga in terms of portraying psychological horror (the artstyle shift in the manga is great for that), but I still liked it and I think the final act was better than the manga version of those events. Everything seemed to wrap up nicely.
And in hindsight I can see that the anime ended just in the right spot. Depending on how the manga ends, I might even start considering the anime as superior.

The anime was dogshit.

CURE W
U
R
E

W

It was more the lackluster manga arcs that dragged on forever. There was still pretty strong interest when Kurumi was dying and everyone was hating Yuri, but we stopped even having regular new chapter threads towards the end of college/beginning of Randall. I think the general consensus is that the author didn't know where to go with it and was just treading water until the impact had mostly gone away. The shitty anime and hiatuses probably didn't help though.

Attached: 1472504735630.png (419x547, 368K)

Honestly I consider "Gakkou Gurashi", you know, SCHOOL Live a complete story with the end of graduation. It was a very satisfying ending. The main character Yuki pretty much had a complete character arc and the themes of the manga were all pretty fully realized at that point too.

To me, graduation marked the end of Gakkou Gurashi, at least as far as the author knowing what story they wanted to tell and the message behind it.

Attached: Graduation.png (1403x2048, 870K)

Nah.

>wanting males in a kirara CGDCT
Sincerely, kill yourself.

And that's why the anime is superior. It's not being dragged down by the shit plot of the later arcs.

>It's not being dragged down by the shit plot of the later arcs.
True, but it also ruined the only really good arc in the series. The Gakkou Gurashi manga leading up to graduation works as a great complete story. The anime doesn't even have that.

It has nothing. There is nothing. Only TaROOOOUmaRUUUUU

maybe next year