Best series of the last 5 years

>Best series of the last 5 years
>No word on S2

Why is Japan like this?

Attached: 91gQ-HKkAsL[1].jpg (1723x2457, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhlLikI3D-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It has to be this way user...

Attached: 1511154177334.jpg (372x630, 48K)

wait until after beastars you idiot

who cares about s2, I just want to know what the fuck phossu is doing

Fuck up one way or another as usual.

Do not worry green Kumiko will return soon

Attached: 1556116814497.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

If it makes you feel any better, everything will go to absolute shit in season 2 so maybe it's better this way.
Still I'm sure it'll happen eventually. It was a critical and financial success.

Attached: D5UXOdyUUAEDY3N.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

Nothing is guaranteed with adaptations unless they're extremely popular

Yeah I think season 2 can only do better, commercially.
However it’ll probably be more expensive to make?

Because it's (or used to be) the only exclusively owned IP by a studio who used to only work on joint projects before that very series and it took them 15 months and a huge stretch in workforce to make S1.

>more expensive to make
Eh, Orange supposedly spent quite a lot of time on the production since it was their first major series and it was basically an advertisement for the studio. Beastars is their next major series and that will likely be harder due to the more varied character designs and shapes, but if they can do that well they can probably do most things, although I don't think regular humans are quite there for CG studios yet.

Because BEASTARS!!!

this, beasters will give the necessary boost for a S2 but the board will go full of furries and retards

It's a netflix series, so very few will be watching it if it isn't simulcast.

>best series of the last 5 years
If you count out the manga then you might be right. But the manga went downhill fast. The moon people arc is the shittiest thing that i’ve ever had the displeasure of reading. Went from a 10/10 manga to a 2/10 manga

good thing not many agree with you then

Trying going into some detail.

I don't get it either, they literally already have all the 3D assets

Is there even enough material for it?

Yes.

S1 covered about 30 chapters and there's 79 out.

Why don't you just read it instead?

Attached: question.jpg (600x457, 50K)

too busy making this
>youtube.com/watch?v=GhlLikI3D-Y
god I hope they don't fuck it up

Attached: 1557421786018.png (486x509, 339K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE PHOS

Attached: 1540392382235.jpg (1653x1417, 556K)

I dont have mcuh to say but its just fucking boring. Its never fun to read. The moon people are not entertaining at all. Its just bad. It feels like the mangaka is stuck. I just dont understand his intentions. Why would he make this shit so boring? I dont think the moon people deserved this kind of development. The story is just total shit right now. Phos trying to get robot to start praying. OH YES,VER ENTERTAINING.... No,it fucking sucks. And that gem that got married or getting married whatever fucking sucked aswell. Irrelevant bitch gets so many chapters and its just not enjoyable to read. And the moon people.. The author tries so hard with them,but ultimately they are the most boring pieces of shit characters ever! I dont fucking care about their souls or some fucking prayer. Learn to create a good story fucking hack mangaka

is this pasta?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
I LOVE PHOS!!!

Attached: B7C4D6AE-A043-4A0D-96A9-603676738C62.jpg (640x515, 66K)

Because you're overating it
Be more analytical

No,i wrote it.

WE
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

People will shit on you but honestly you're right. The moon arc is easily the worst part of the whole manga. It has some good stuff but overall it feels like it took way too fucking long to get anywhere.

>I hope they don't fuck it up

did you even see the trailer you posted

wew

Since I know you're not trolling sicne you've clearly actually read this, I'll give you a real reply. I partly agree with you. I think there are a lot of uninteresting parts and parts that don't seem to be necessary. The focus on Ishikawa's fetish for grooming young girls via a father figure getting so much attention is annoying. Whatever she's going for whether moonman is tricking rockthot or the other way around is irrelevant.

As for things taking too long, I think that's because you don't like the monthly status it has. It goes slow because we get a chapter a month if that. The pacing is fine. Do you read any other monthly series that you are caught up on currently? Regardless, I solve this by only reading chapters in batches of 2-3 for these. Really helps.