Shingeki no Kyojin

Was he actually right?

Attached: 1560114461685.png (617x538, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOBsvbbt2VA
Yea
nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=Shingeki no Kyojin&s=id&o=desc
nyaa.si/view/1150016
nyaa.si/view/1150035
youtube.com/watch?v=SSWE4Vmn-OA
twitter.com/asanovic7/status/1137790668103794688
nyaa.si/view/1150037
youtube.com/watch?v=-mpku74V-g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sergeant gross (anime adoptation)
Cringe

Reiner will kill SergeantGross

Did he accept his death like he say he would?

Reiner will kill SergeantGross

Does Yelena remind anyone else of the roach people from Terra Formars?

Attached: 1555562205091.jpg (1190x1346, 468K)

Guise, what if the rumbling awakens Annie?

Eyes and stature maybe. I was reminded of Oni masks

Remember lads children are the future

Attached: 1559999792460.jpg (1104x689, 195K)

likely will

Why did they make him more chadly looking?

RAPE

Attached: 1560107017208.png (1366x768, 1.14M)

Attached: 1559931337101.jpg (445x521, 184K)

He's the chaddest character in all of SNK.

>SergeantGross(Youtuber) loves to suck black cocks

CHAD

Attached: 1560114497373.png (959x541, 779K)

Question is. What then?
My bet is she will be way too confused to even pick a side in the conflict.

He wasn't a bad-looking guy in his youth

I'll just leave this here

Attached: i like you.jpg (1309x1788, 879K)

Post yfw Floch gets away with everything he did

Attached: 12909.png (645x773, 5K)

go back l*dditor

based

FG and EH are the patrician elder god tier couples.

Attached: 1559724619148.jpg (930x1024, 77K)

>Sergeant gross (redditor)
Cringe

Did Microsoft just redact Halo 4 and 5?

FG = EM

>white boi
>chad
The only one who will impregnate everyone will be Onyankopon
>Arrives
>Cumstoria is pregnant

youtube.com/watch?v=HOBsvbbt2VA

Attached: gesumin.jpg (184x274, 12K)

>ZP, EM and FG the confirmed ships

>someone finally gets it
Godspeed namefag

>EM
hahahah

Attached: 581305.png (1019x853, 989K)

I wouldn't even be mad.

Attached: mikasa is amused.jpg (121x180, 9K)

>the fujo EMfag still at it
Fuck off

What time did horriblesubs come out last week?

Jesus

Don't worry, its obvious when its you and when its the Erwlevimod, I just don't get why she does it

>heroxia
dumb fujoshit

>Post yfw Floch is tried for war crimes during the epilogue 60 years after the story ends

Attached: sailormoon-Running-with-a-Slice-of-Toast-500x375.png (500x375, 214K)

>Posting redditor names
GO BACK

Wow, i didn't know Armin was a chad.

Attached: 1559767707594.png (723x723, 727K)

How many fucking threads you need for your normalfag shit?

Attached: 1554966773985.jpg (750x1018, 154K)

Post yfw the last panel is Zeke holding Historia's baby's decapitated head after euthanizing it

Attached: 1541511617191.jpg (296x324, 49K)

Yea Forums.org/faq#trip

Get it

Everyone knows the true canon ships will be EH, JM, FG, and LH

How many threads do you need for moegarbage#1034? Shut the fuck up and cope.

shes definitely #teameren

Attached: main-qimg-fa8be8ccfc819bc8c511c7552c6c0b14.jpg (220x220, 21K)

Attached: 1557178416043.png (960x640, 905K)

If that's intentional that's uhh, pretty well played.

>FG
For now in the manga only this one seems romantically revealed and mutual.
So stop with the delusion.

>clicking on a thread for a show you’re not interested in
Baka desu

Oh fuck. Good job making this EHbrother

Not him, but sometimes I'll peep threads for things I don't watch or read if the OP image or text are cool or interesting.

EG IS ENDGAME
CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

>The confession part was a pararel to EH
>The blush part was a pararel to Eren telling AMJSC to have long lives

>rape
>eating pussy
?

t. SergeantGross

those fags post when crunchyroll does, so look at 9:15 pm est
dame should be posting soon

What is this face,kek.

Attached: confessionface.png (561x390, 280K)

Attached: 1534129158204.jpg (322x322, 13K)

Give one good reason why Eren shouldn't wipe out the world after the shit that was done to Faye? They fucking killed her.

Real talk, Gross argument would have made complete sense if he weren't a hypocrite by being part of the military that depends on the continued existence of Eldians to survive. If he were some civilian lobbyist for Eldian genocide his argument would be ironclad.

Spoil me on the rest of the season Yea Forums
what is the important info that will be revealed in the flashback?
Is anything as hype as Serumbowl going to happen again?

He smelled Pissu's disgusting scent

"Oh shit I said something wrong, I'm blowing my chances!"

On a scale of not showing it at all to "oh shit I can't believe they actually showed the whole picture", how will they do this scene?

Attached: Hey Squirts.png (500x558, 244K)

>Is anything as hype as Serumbowl going to happen again?
The titular line of the series gets dropped.

yes

Attached: 1541940828452.jpg (296x324, 30K)

>Is anything as hype as Serumbowl going to happen again
Yes. Please, don't read spoilers, the next episode will probably shock you a bit.

They show it but for like 1 frame.

can anyone confirm the quality of these two?
nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=Shingeki no Kyojin&s=id&o=desc

Attached: Capture.jpg (1164x91, 20K)

>I guess the real Attack on Titan was the friends we made along the way

English weebs are so pathetic and incompetent. Imagine losing to the fucking frogs.

Attached: dekinai.jpg (189x267, 11K)

So does this mean they’re all dying

>not "Keep fighting. Attack on, Titan!"

So lets try to understand this, a girl has zero romantic or sexual interest in the guy, the guy has zero romantic or sexual interest in a girl.
There's nothing in the manga of what we know even hinting they might be a pair and if they are it would have to happen completely off-screen in 2 missing years which would make Isayama one of the most laziest and shittiest writers in manga industry.
Many spam this EH as only true canon ship without a single proof, only because Historia is pregnant and she had gone to farmer and asked him for something while another cloaked figure was nearby.
Do you guys honestly think Isayama would throw away Historia character and her whole development into the trash just so Eren could be happy with a kid as his prize for the fight for freedom?
His happiness means enslaving a woman to pregnancy she initially didn't even wanted?
I know a writer can change any character with a single line to make her fit new storyline easily, but we discuss ehre the story we read so far.
Well Isayama killed Ymir off to save Armin and to make Porco relevant to make Eren use him, so maybe he decided to use Historia character as another stepping stone for Eren as the male MC of the franchise in the end.
But to be honest I have actually some faith still left for Isayama to reveal it in such way EHfags will cry about it, my only hope left for this manga is to see the EH spammers and shitposters tears now.

They show it but from an obscure angle

Sub eng out?

We only see her mangled legs and bloody dress.

The trigger that convinces Zeke to transform his titans will be Falco telling him he wants to live a long life with Gabi and have many, many, many children.

Attached: D8i-YGWUYAAiq_m.jpg (481x680, 71K)

Give Eren a break. He doesn't know how to act with girls besides mankasa and Annie.

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: Mika.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

> You could say our greatest accomplishment was the "attack on titan"

Attached: d4x2s22-5b38d608-7bcf-48cf-a82a-990663e7b777.png (800x600, 20K)

What is Eren willing to sacrifice?

Attached: 1552654521968.png (452x482, 343K)

Based anti-pedo shipping zeke

>Do you guys honestly think Isayama would throw away Historia character and her whole development into the trash just so Eren could be happy with a kid as his prize for the fight for freedom?
Haven't you been whining in these threads that this is what you think is going to happen?

If I see this line in the finale I'm dropping the manga

Attached: chadmin.jpg (3000x3000, 1002K)

I wish Shitmir had lived, imagine Eren using her as a nutcracker instead.

>We need you in your spacesuit five minutes ago. There's been an attack on Titan.

>3000x3000
truly chadmin

She couldn't even be used for that, her titan is too weak.

Based remover of breeders and their disgusting crotchfruit

Hopefully not Annie.

Fuck I forgot the image

Attached: titan.jpg (2963x3000, 240K)

>Marley's powerful warriors

Attached: 118_6.jpg (899x1300, 735K)

Lynne.

Attached: 44674338576.png (700x389, 455K)

>new MA futa art
hmmm

If Ymir would have lived I think Porco and maybe even big part of Marley side wouldn't exist as characters, that storyline got changed so she had to die to pass the power for new plot and characters.
Isayama specially used a character he later knew he will dispose off for the yuribaiting.

>no blush from Hisu
Kek. The blush seems to be a parallel with this

Attached: 0108-025.png.jpg (1066x1600, 520K)

What would they do without GODgath

Based Anniebro

Attached: Annie_Leonhart_character_image.png (844x844, 1.45M)

Its zeke but not doing that

Attached: 1560091270277.png (1080x1080, 1.04M)

with smoke

This.

But there is no blush with falco and gabi in that part too.
The "I like you" is a pararel of the EH scene and the "I want you to live a long live" is a pararel to the EMAJCS scene

Do you see Gabi blushing in that page? Get it together EMfag.

Desperate.

I was just following orders

ANNIE

HAS

A

BIG

NOSE

Even the part about living a long life is very similar. EMAJC orgy soon.

S O Y

Attached: 75147975_p0.jpg (1800x1200, 1.41M)

Because the first part is a pararel to EH "...oh" "I like you" and the second part "I want you to live a long life" is a pararel to EMA and JCS, retard

So which version is everyone downloading?

I don't need to be an EMfag to make fun of EHfags

Annie
has
a
big
dick

subs arent out

I will always feel that Ymir is the biggest fuckup from Isayama, like he didn't have her fully planned out, especially with her Titan design.
Should've just had the Marcel character be Ymir and have her slowly convert from Marley to the Eldian cause due to her developed and close relationship with Historia. Would've fixed all the retarded shit later on when she decides to save Reiner and Bertholdt.

Damn, EHfags are really trying their hardest to convince themselves FG are a parallel of EH when they have literally nothing in common.

>Chief?

She has a huge snorter

Nobody is ready to talk about how it's actually armin.

>that entire chapter 97 conversation
>nothing in common
Really user

It has sense Eren saved Eldians and I bet he somehow managed to beat the curse while touching Zeke and giving Eldians new order so no new Eldians and newly born ones aside of existing shifters could inherit the power.
Still even if such order could be true and Zeke is holding Historia and Eren baby in free world, Eren making that wish would still not eliminate how antagonistic all other countries are for Eldians as long they hold titan shifter power in current shifter cast and the strange mineral which exist udner the island everyone wants.
The only way the ending for this story might have sense is if Eren removed the curse from Eldians aside of current shifters, and at the same time brainwashed whole world to forget Eldians ever had the strange mineral and shifters in their ranks, that they are just normal country, and I don't think Eren or any other shifter can do that without uniting meaning eating all remaining shifters including Zeke, or Zeke eating all as OG Ymir favourite son.

He could have done that if he didnt write the Ilse's journal chapter.

>EHcucks SEETHING
and damedesuyo in 10 minutes

fuggg
Why the delay?
Usually Damedesuyo would've come through by now?

>brainwashed the whole world to forget
Are you a speed reader, or just retarded.

He can only brainwash Eldians though, other races aren't connected to the paths

LINK

You are retarded if you thing Eren blushing at ALL his friends us a bigger parallel than Falco and Eren doing the impossible to prevent Gabi and Historia from becoming titans.
I never fucking understand how the rail road scene was a EM scene when Eren showed concern and affection for all his friends not just Mikasa.

>Now that FG is """"canon""" every other ship is trying to piggyback off of it

How insecure are you guys really?

Pretty awkward situation for both of them since they were just having some deep convo despite not knowing each other all that well. Also correct me if I'm wrong but that was like the first time he outwardly complimented a girl like that.

Cringe?

>nyaa.si/view/1150016
this any good?

Attached: 1559600346699.jpg (1066x1600, 835K)

It's called DreamWorks face.

I did it, im finally a faggot

Based

Now that the dust has settled and the parallels of FG and EM confirmed, who will Historia romance with Eren and Mikasa already a canon ship?

You're making your daddy very proud.

download it and tell us.

Lemme guess, it's "muh male MC prize cumdump" YHfag sperging again?

Ok so how you see this ending?
All generations of Eldians having all the shitty shifter fate?
If Eren will remove the curse from current living Eldians the world will destroy them sooner or later.
If Eren will leave the curse in current Eldian nation it means the history will repeat itself over and over and this story wasn't needed to be told at all.
Both thins contradict each other.
The 50 years and so plan again works on enslaving Historia and her kids and their kids, so how that would work for freedom fag like Eren?
And in 50 years the other part of the world will have such planes and weapons no shifter will be able to stop or survive anyway.
No one will forget the rumbling if Eren will decide to use it partially on someone.

Based, Erwlevimod BTFO into oblivion

how did you guys react to the whole titan is isolated island thing
i dropped this a long time ago and am curious

There really isn't much to talk about the episode is there? I just hope they don't cut out stuff from Grisha's flashback.

Eren could have used the 50 years plan fucking the world's army, removing the curse and at the same time receiving current technology from hizuru so after those 50 years paradis can defend itself.

Not so fast, two can play this game!

I'm 5'9 and I ship eh btw

There was along running theory of a fourth wall and that humanity was fine. This wasn't too much of a stretch

Can't Eren just alter Zeke memories when he touches him?

You are beyond help

Doesn't work on shifters

Based, zecuck btfo

nope

Desperate EMfat

Shifters are probably immune

Yup, but it is right.
There's nothing in the actual story even indicating EH, only the Eren doing harsh thing or maybe we could easily call it claiming rape from the school joke pages is some indication but clearly EHfags don't like it being brought here cause it would imply Eren forced Historia into pregnancy for her own sake.
Everything EH related for now is just fans delusion or speculation without single proof from the story, just people riding on other characters interactions like now with FG.
If Eren truly can't make the same error as his father, same with Historia and her mother, they shouldn't have a kid of their own to stop this mad cycle.

>Desperate
Ironic

ITS OUT ON NYAA

[DameDesuYo] Shingeki no Kyojin (Season 3 Part 2)

>not denying
Cuck

Why has HS/CR been so slow during the past few weeks?

I have cracked your password through my elite hacking techniques.

>2
>289

Attached: heart-attack.jpg (378x301, 14K)

Cancer

nyaa.si/view/1150035

[DameDesuYo] Shingeki no Kyojin (Season 3 Part 2) - 56v0 (1920x1080 10bit AAC)

>Cuck calling someone else cuck
Kek

OUT

Yes desperate, funny how you didn't quote this one as well kek
kys

Sorry, I forgot that most people here don't give a shit about actual manga story speculation or discussion and are just for shitty shipping like you user.

>Kek
It's time to go back

>If Eren truly can't make the same error as his father, same with Historia and her mother, they shouldn't have a kid of their own to stop this mad cycle.
t.Zeke

Fucking anti-natalists

That was obviously a test, here we go again.

No, I'm the real Andoid Zekechad!

>story speculation
Back you go. Speculation is the dumbest shit.
>hey guys lemme trick you into discussing my fan fic

Attached: 68516851.gif (340x340, 137K)

Real Zekechad here, just changed my trip for security reasons, remember THIS one and not anyone else's.

>Speculation is the dumbest shit

The fact you think this manga is somewhat "unique" and "special", is the better proof how big the circle jerk has become.

No, Historia should have a healthy kid with no mentally ill Jeager, and Eren shouldn't have a kid with anyone.
Strange author didn't give Eren a dog to care for if he needs emotional connection, but wait there's Mikasa and Armin for that.

Lmao

>acknowledge my head canon
no

Attached: 615615.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Gotten a vasectomy yet, fellow Zekebro?

Attached: 1533990911847.png (722x720, 266K)

Then how the fuck is Eren gonna destroy the world with the rumbling? if Zeke moved away from him Eren will lose control.

stop pretending to be me.
trips changed due to security reasons

Pissu is a mentally ill retard and shouldn't be passing on her genes either

It is pretty unique, which is a synonym for special. Doesn't mean its good, but you're retarded either way.

What a disgusting yurifat you are. Shitting on all characters because it ruins your delusion.

why are snk threads so fun bros? they're shit 80% of the time but the discussions are fun and the shitposting is kino

It was an adjustment since it completely changed the perspective of the world we were used to, but the story has only gotten better since.

The best part of the episode was the after credit scene. One more week until we get to the good stuff

>acknowledge these details which might imply future events
It's not the same but okay.

>with no mentally ill Jeager
And now you show your true colors, you just hate Eren because he ruins your shipping, pathetic.

>There is yet another parallel between EH and a confession
>EMfags copying this hard.

Also, hi, I cracked your tripcode, faggot.

The time skip weeded out the brainlets. Only big brains larping as brainlets now.

Name 3 other series with a similar premise and a similar overall execution to SnK. It IS unique because there isn't anything like it or on its scale in terms of anime, name another series that builds itself up as the prologue for 90 chapters then has a tonal shift anywhere near as well-handled as SnK's.

Y'all arent ready

Attached: absolute KINO.png (1804x1386, 1.82M)

Best scenario for making plot interesting is Zeke gets actually killed.
And Eren must use Historia but he can't do it right away cause she needs to give birth first and he needs other shifters help to protect paradise from other countries countries while waiting for Hisu, and then the dilemma who she would need to eat.
I really hope Isayama will make something to destroy Eren secret plan.

That's why he says You're free, he's not burdening the kid with anything because he took care of everything. Fuck off Zeke.

Details which foreshadow things =/= Headcanons you have constructed around said details

I still believe it's Zeke at the end.

Original Android Zekechad reporting, I have NOT ONCE even thought of getting myself a tripcode.
This guy is the ErwLevimod trying to usurp my name for good.
To prevent this I have decided to adopt a tripcode myself.
Name-related, my REAL tripcode and the only one you'll be seeing me post under.

That character has a beard, eren is asking in the first panel, zeke answers in the second.

you are blinded by your delusions

Attached: 30493e.png (272x366, 129K)

Why'd it get deleted?

I want LH fucking like animals chapter

Attached: 222f696640ad27c31d7f997af80da353.jpg (460x650, 136K)

Pii!

Attached: pii cheer.jpg (152x172, 16K)

makes sense why the threads are so cozy, the shitposting is the best sideshow

>Eren turns himself into a baby with PATHS
>Zeke raises him the way he was never raised

For me, it's Hange, Nanaba, Petra, Nifa and Lynne

Attached: 1559788647159.jpg (600x693, 86K)

Yeah, that guy is DEFINITELY Zeke, he is going to survive, bros.
You can see the beard it's so obvious COME ON

I had a theory that the Walled City was a titan farm because of all the cattle and livestock references. So when I found out that the titan farmed existed in Libero I felt super-vindicated that I got it right, even if sideways.

why are we androids now

>or maybe we could easily call it claiming rape
Kek, you and your obsession with Eren raping Historia

Yeah, it's rather clear it is Eren with beard holding a baby in last page, but the baby isn't Historia's since it happens after another timeskip where Eren is certain Paradise and the world are at peace and the curse is removed, so he can tell the baby he is truly free.

>eren is asking in the first panel
>zeke answers in the second
holy K I N O

Headcanon is made up shit with nothing to support it. Speculation is taking the details and suggesting what MIGHT happen. You don't have to believe it will happen, just that there's evidence to support why it might.

>[DameDesuYo] Shingeki no Kyojin (Season 3 Part 2) - 56v0 (1920x1080 10bit AAC) [00E4BAEE].mkv
EHcucks SEETHING

Damn...

Attached: D1O7O2MU0AAqh0J.jpg (1199x1200, 357K)

Why not? Grisha made Eren a slave to the paths and the titan power.
Maybe in thanks to his deeds OG Ymir Fritz or the Devil/Angel from paths will make him reborn by putting his soul back into the world. And ironically it would be Zeke own kid with Pieck.

filtered

Why would any of the other shifters help Eren, especially if he wants to destroy everything they've ever known or cared about?

And why would Eren ever consider using Historia when everything he's done to this point has been to avoid using her?

It's chadmin. That arminxmikasaxeren doujin was canon.

Good riddance, ErwLevimod now no longer can pretend to be me.

>Zeke's message to Eren when they first meet in Return to Shiganshina is "I'm going to save you"
>Zeke is the last one alive to honor Eren after his death while holding his child in the final page

>And ironically it would be Zeke own kid with Pieck.
Imagine the threads, KEK

SUBS OUT

IT"S ZEKE HOLDING EREN WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>Karl holding the first child with the vow of renounce
>Zeke holding the first child without the power of the titans

Attached: 0099-040.jpg (1066x1600, 412K)

>subs
PLEB

I said LINK

>And why would Eren ever consider using Historia when everything he's done to this point has been to avoid using her?
Cause if Zeke was killed off the only royal left he can touch as titans would be Historia making it even more tragic.

Why hasnt "endgame right here" poster continued his work with this?

Attached: endgame.png (1133x888, 1.44M)

SUBS WHERE

If Isayama made EMA canon, that would have been topcomfy and satisfying to read to the end.

Attached: christian dolphin mating.png (661x523, 329K)

Stop being a lazy faggot

Speculation is headcanon that highjacks the story. Point fucking blank. You're not having a meaningful discussion about the elements of the story, you're jerking off and hoping other people are dumb enough to help you. Fuck off and stay fucked off.
>my headcanon is supported but don't point out the things that make my headcanon more unlikely than armin x eren

Attached: 1548862178592.png (314x274, 2K)

That was actually me, but who cares

To be fair she was fucking obvious. Though I saw one or two retards falling for it

reddit

I am not the real one bro

>muh mc prize, isayama is a bad writer because it doesn't cater to my ships and and he killed off characters I like!!1!

Kek

Eren won't do that, i mean the story won't allow zeke to die, eren knows that if he does it(turn historia into a titan) he will fail, just like his father and he doesn't have the same time as grisha

LINK ME TO THE DICK GIRLS

WHAT THE HECK

WHY DID MY FAVOURITE ANIME TURN INTO SOME ALT RIGHT ANTI JEW PROPAGANDA CARTOON

I HATE TRUMP
I HATE THE RIGHT

Seriously where the fuck are they, I don't want a random download.

Trump is a hero to Israel.

So, it begins

Isayama btfo

Attached: 348166.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Kek, you don't give a fuck about Historia.

Weak bait.

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-000946_Gallery.jpg (325x581, 117K)

14/88

Attached: e69d6c60bd836e3968dfbd63b8a8cbab.jpg (849x1200, 104K)

Learn French or wait an eternity. Even French translation of the manga is better imo.

Her life is more valuable to him than Paradis. He'd never use her.

>french
Oh god i think i just vomited, fucking dog shit language

Attached: D8ov5S5U8AEgVNn.jpg (1101x1200, 163K)

Attached: 1522821892877.jpg (139x194, 15K)

GODnie harem route

Attached: D8owNvUUIAAbr8M.png (990x565, 76K)

Attached: tumblr_psupcmzZ5N1x0tyluo1_r1_1280.png (750x864, 309K)

Eren was raped by THIS?
DAAAAAMN you can't call it rape if he looks like THAT

Attached: c16fa65a091fff475afbb3387c7612b9.jpg (815x900, 221K)

Lads, is Araki /ourguy/ now?

Attached: 1559836797249.jpg (1356x1524, 393K)

CHADMIN

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

After all the shit Eren's pulled to avoid having to do just that and Zeke literally coming back from the dead with the biggest Deus Ex we've ever seen in the story so far, I don't know how people are still expecting the Historia sacrifice route. It's a fun alternate scenario to think about, sure, but it ain't happening.

No. Why do you think JC is going to take over after this season?

Attached: tumblr_psupcmzZ5N1x0tyluo2_r1_1280.png (700x980, 329K)

based kokomi

Attached: 1559422724097.png (712x916, 300K)

I hope you don't expect happy family ending

>connie got cucked by both armin and nicolo

fanfic
only

>tumblr

where da subs at

Reiner did nuffin wrong

Attached: dindunuffin.png (1218x1218, 900K)

When did I say I was?

It's common knowledge at this point.

That's right.

Attached: 1558862294787.jpg (736x1193, 69K)

Where do you think 90% of the images on Yea Forums originate from? lol

Attached: 1554868920253.jpg (595x792, 117K)

memecenter

thats cute

Damn bros,I got the biggest chills on my arms when that guitar track started playing.

Attached: thatday.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

If somebody wants to find good art he goes to pixiv. If somebody wants to read some bullshit he goes to tumblr and then posts here accidentally discovered pictures.

BASED

Attached: BE5166E7-9BC8-434E-867B-A8D53CA8384E.jpg (551x552, 122K)

Imagine if they would put a sepia filter on the entirety of the Grisha flashback to show its a memory from that time

Kokomi's on pixiv too, you know.

>episode with a lot of QUALITY faces

But pictures were taken from tumblr

I don't like this. It's giving me nazi vibes and my friend keeps telling me Eren is hitler.

Ereh a cute

Attached: 1560094508272.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Eren is Jewish Hitler.

Attached: D8gJUn1UYAAFSGy.jpg (846x1200, 144K)

Attached: 4acad652fccd6567b7078063729bc2fa.jpg (300x900, 52K)

this is from the artist who draws falco fucking hobo eren isn’t it

TICK TOCK FMA KEKS WE STILL HAVE SOME EPISODES LEFT

Attached: file.png (1038x208, 47K)

Eren is Lenin though

There was a weird cut when Armin and Eren hugged and the lines were super thick for no reason. I'm guessing when animating the past two episodes started taking longer than expected they decided to rush through this one a bit to catch up before the ending. Thankfully this is the kind of shit they fix in blurays though.

Technically the closest character to Hotler would be Zack

Eren isn’t Hitler or Lenin, but Grisha is most definitely Lenin. Russian name too.

>HUGE INFLUX OF NEWFAGS ANIME-ONLY ASKING FOR STUPID SHIT AND THEORIES OF THE MANGA
>RETARDED FAGGOTS TALKING ABOUT THE BAD ADAPTION AND THE CGI SHIT
>KEKS COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT ENOUGH BLACK, TRANSGENDER, GAY, LESBIAN CHARACTERS
>SJW COMPLAINING ABOUT MUH NAZIS
>POLFAGS COMPLAINING ABOUT MUH JEWS
>REDDITORS SPAMMING THEIR RETARDED NAMES
>REDDITORS COMPLAINING ABOUT CHILD ABUSE
Its over zecucks i won, the legacy of shitposting will continue and i don't even have to bother anymore.
This place will be the shithole it has always been.

Attached: 1558041202383.jpg (900x800, 139K)

A cute!

Attached: ereh56.jpg (492x465, 191K)

The score is going to drop hard. Muh armbands faggots are about to be revealed. Get ready everybody, this is where the manga weeded out the weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=SSWE4Vmn-OA

Isn't the shot of Eren crying from right after Dina transforms?

Dunno, I took it from erina twitter. Is actually MoblitxHange comic.

>yfw its the other way around

Attached: 1540280143708.jpg (190x360, 50K)

I am ready and willing to be wrong.

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Annie is back!

Attached: IMG_20190609_193119.jpg (1200x938, 244K)

Probably, since he's got his bed hair and he's crying (although in the manga Armin is supposed to be right behind).

Attached: 0087-031.jpg (1067x1600, 596K)

Gotta make up those budget shortfalls from those last few episodes.

Honestly why do you fags assume we wont get TIMESKIP, making the hair on the person holding the baby MEANINGLESS?

fuck manlet

Attached: D8mm-8rUIAELuo9.jpg (836x1200, 221K)

>FMAB actually gets topped with the next episode

Attached: 1542935281030.jpg (255x278, 37K)

>tfw still no shingeki no kyojin bf to fuck me into submission whenever he wants, irregardless of whether i'm in the mood or not
life is pain
i hate

Attached: 1250211.png (681x1477, 642K)

No that’s him waking up in the prison for the first time I think. Maybe later in the episode.

>I feel like I just woke up from the longest dream
That's Krueger's/ Grisha's will speaking through him. EM confirmed.

Based

Attached: 1532252875660.jpg (2048x1426, 509K)

Neck yourselves, cancer namefags

Attached: 1559837996394.gif (282x299, 75K)

Because the baby is about to be born? Also eren has grisha's shitty beard genes and that looks like a strong beard

>Do you guys honestly think Isayama would throw away Historia character and her whole development into the trash just so Eren could be happy with a kid as his prize for the fight for freedom?
But Isayama isn't throwing Historia's development anywhere. As far as we know Historia is ruining MPs plan by the mere fact of being pregnant, and not allow them to sacrifice her as soon as possible. And that just reinforces Historia's previous development of not wanting to let others to decide for her. At the Hizuru's meeting when she agreed to the 50 years plan was the only time her development was about to go backwards. I still don't get this "prize" meme. We don't even know if she didn't wanted this pregnancy or even if this whole thing was not planned by herlself. There are a plenty of reasons as to why she might be sad and bored in the few panels she shows up. And the flashback tool has worked well to explain many plot points so far. You seem to be mad shipperfag and it shows.

no screencaps from the episode? was it really that uneventful?

>I feel like I just woke up from the longest dream...
I'm calling it now. Y'all ready? You ain't ready. Eren is the demon that Ymir made the deal with.

Attached: yzuglpT.png (535x466, 223K)

It was shorter than your dick LOOOOL gottem

How do you know it's the baby that she is currently pregnant with.

not much to screenshot other than manlet kicking down a door

I dunno bro, I'm still watching but they gotta fit in all that armin bullshit and finding the basement.
Next episode should be packed though for sure. I'm not sure how they can fit all the rest in or where is a good stopping point.

Not much to screenshot other than Marley scenes

Attached: smile status not protected.png (551x561, 569K)

>MAL
SASUGA EHFAG

Next episode ends on Dina Titan?

Attached: 1560117060758.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Wait, how did you know I ship EH? I mean it's a perfectly logical thing to do, but how is posting MAL EH-related?

God I want to rape her so bad

>Carla is ruined forever

>the only significant baby that's about to be born and could be the symbol of the next generation of Eldians being freed from the shackles of the past is cucked out of the final page by some other baby
I mean, there's always a small chance that happens because Isayama loves to troll but I don't see the point.

Yes and episode 9 ends with ''Shingeki no Kyojin''

Settle down Mikasa.

I’m sorry user but your Erina might be a pedo.

>kek at the filename

Attached: 1559901339318.png (1280x995, 461K)

We do not know, but it sounds weird that Isayama does a timeskip to show a baby when Historia's baby can easily play the same role, not to mention that the baby has the same eyebrows as Eren and very few other characters have

It's autism.

I want to FUCK the Yoroi no Kyojin

Attached: yum.jpg (244x207, 19K)

EHcucks are normalfags who use dumblr and MAL see:

I can't go that far, the only thing i know is it that baby has something to do with eren because of the eyebrows and that guy is probably zeke unless eren gets an hair transplant

Based

Attached: 1552415600530.gif (480x326, 911K)

Please please please Isayama let Pixis Titan have this facial expression!

This was for you

>Because the baby is about to be born?
And?

>baby is born
>TIMESKIP
>explanation of the climax's fallout
>last panel

Sure, it could be right after his birth, but it could also not be, no clue one way or the other.

Now thats just silly.

WHOLESOME

>significant baby
She's prego so they don't turn her into a fucking titan user, the baby is irrelevant.

I don’t mind Kruger’s hair but I WANTED WHITE UNIFORM REEEEEEEE BLUE IS SO WEIRD

I guess, it just seems like the Marley and Paradis intro feel like they could take up two episodes and there's not much breathing room.

I'm sure they'll find a way to make it work.

Ah, I see you too now know the pain of clicking the wrong post.

>Marley finally animated
Bros... We finally made it.

Attached: 0581%20copy_OYvo94WG3yo.jpg (727x141, 41K)

It's needed, I'm with you user

Attached: 1559856957872.jpg (1440x810, 83K)

This episode was so fucking awful looking holy shit. I can't believe they couldn't even animate these uneventful scenes without loads of quality. Fuck you Araki and fuck Mikasa she is trash.

I remember how insane the chat was at seeing it. Love you, Yea Forumsnons.

>fuck Mikasa
we know, eren

Pretty average episode. Marley bits were the best part. The first glimpse of Kruger was nice, the blond/brown hair is growing on me. Just one more week lads

Attached: 060956.jpg (1084x594, 425K)

The guy is armin, the baby is eren and mikasas bastard. armin is raising it after mikasa gets dogged down and eren goes back in time through the paths to meet ymir

Wasn't it technically animated in season 2?

nice ASS

Attached: 1560123793020.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

The most important bit was at the end. I thought they honestly dragged getting to the basement too much.

Can't wait for dub Gabi

Im not saying it couldn't happen but just like the other user, i don't see the point, at least right now.

Cute, canon and wholesome!

Attached: EHfags_saved_my_life.png (352x440, 255K)

We've seen what kind of facial hair Eren can grow in a few months. It doesn't seem like he could grow a full beard in such a short time.

>>Marley finally animated... by JC Staff

Voiced by Ellen Page

Any word on the VA?

Attached: 1E238C9A-46A0-40FE-919F-86957457EB03.jpg (750x417, 26K)

I'm saying the baby is significant because it's the child of one (possibly two) major characters, not because the baby itself will play any role in the plot aside from a symbolic one (which is the very reason why it'd be weird to just have some other baby on the last panel). Some random baby born in the Paradis countryside is not significant, Historia's baby is.

holy shit
guys
madagascar's becoming an anime spoiler next week
what the actual FUCK

Attached: 1560117730693.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Who what. What happened. I haven't been watching.

user, we don't even know if we're getting a season 5, much less VA information from season 5.

based

Attached: 52952672.jpg (908x1280, 100K)

>sole importance is being the baby of historia
And the farmer boy, you speed reading retard. The baby isn't significant BECAUSE it will play no roll in the plot, not even a symbolic one. It doesn't fucking matter who the mother is, that's not enough to make the baby significant. The fact that she is prego, that's what's significant.

Attached: 70282d331599ae5bbf5db46e56aabea6.jpg (500x707, 48K)

I want Eren to use paths to protect that smile. It's not fair!

>Carla with short hair
WARNING
HISTORIA IS DINA AND MIKASA IS CARLA
WARNING
HISTORIA IS DINA AND MIKASA IS CARLA

Attached: tetsuroaraki.jpg (640x372, 22K)

Why did you post a gorilla?

Of the baby switcheroo? Because thats just dumb meta trolling
>hah i showed a panel with a baby and made a character pregnant in the story but thats NOT the baby, gotcha!
Thats what a western writer would do.

If you are talking about the timeskip then it makes sense since whatever is the final outcome of the climax, it will take sometime for people to adjust to the new situation and show the consequences of the finale.

While there is a possibility that Eren just shaved, i agree that its more likely he has shit beard genes, though im not seeing the character having a bear in that final panel.

Those dogs protected her from a lifetime of suffering

Attached: 1540665784737.jpg (652x381, 21K)

They will just black out the bloody areas or show dogs eating something out of the frame

Looking at Araki always makes me so sad. Here we've got a man with such fine artistic sensibilities, trapped inside such a crude form.

why does Eren get all the fucking AoT wifuos

>Kruger's hair isn't black
DROPPED

>kruger doesn't have blond hair and blue eyes
Sunk into the earth

Why did so many anons so strongly associate him with having black hair?

twitter.com/asanovic7/status/1137790668103794688

What does this mean?

I can't believe Studio Wit kept Isayama's shitty halfassed explosion scribble instead of trying to make it look like an actual symmetrical star

Attached: [DameDesuYo] Shingeki no Kyojin (Season 3 Part 2) - 56v0 (1920x1080 10bit AAC) [00E4BAEE].mkv_201906 (1920x1080, 329K)

cute

Attached: 1560116222262.jpg (722x880, 110K)

Because he's literally adult Eren.

Attached: z20j3cv5ge331.png (450x767, 601K)

are subs finally out?

cute!

>mfy YH is dead

Attached: 1543240367606.jpg (600x513, 38K)

>Carla and Grisha left Skronkmin behind.
Based.

For some reason I thought the armband would be brighter and not so drab.

Attached: 2019-01-18 (2).png (284x286, 69K)

LM CUTE

hey where’s that chink fic of wehrmacht!eren and kruger and kruger ends up wanting to go back to Bonn in order to serve his sentence for killing Jews and he turns out to actually be a jew from his grandmothers side so he goes back for guilt and Eren has a cat

Why do their armbands look yellow-ish?

They are supposed to be white for civilians.
Yellow for warrior cadets, and red for warriors.

Attached: angery.png (124x128, 31K)

beacuse juice

They're here

They got dirty.

>Mikasa knows eren can do this.
>That’s why she says “see you later, Eren.

This. I am annoyed. Officer uniform should have been white as well

Good dog

Lmao

spoopy colossal skellingtons D:

>reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/bypf0k/grisha_started_it/
BASED

>And the farmer boy, you speed reading retard
Any factual evidence of that aside from MPs drunk on Zeke's jizz who are so well informed about the whole affair they started making up conspiracy theories about it? Or is it just what you really, really want to believe?
>The baby isn't significant BECAUSE it will play no roll in the plot, not even a symbolic one
Bold of you to make that claim when you have about as much of a clue as anyone else about what brought this pregnancy forth and how everything will play out in the end. Sounds less like an impossible scenario than something you just don't want to happen. Assuming Eldians are freed at the end of this last arc, the one baby from a named main character who's gonna be born soon/is just born is pretty much the perfect candidate for the symbolic role I was evoking earlier. Because yes, new generations not having to carry the burden of the old one is a recurring theme in the fucking story.

wouldn't that be low-level incest

Cuter

Attached: qualityheadpats.jpg (1088x608, 544K)

That CGI background is gross.

>expecting high quality hand-drawn backgrounds for this defiled race

Because many associate black-inked hair in manga chapters with black hair, just like it's easy to associate non-inked hair with blonde. It doesn't help when the character doesn't appear on colored covers either.

>hasn't aged a day
How does he do it?

>gross
you probably didn't do that on purpose but I still kek'd.

just realised, kek

youtuber?

This manages to be the worst post.

Historia is both.

Attached: 1555250472040.png (1494x931, 2.14M)

I WANT REINER'S HANDSOME FACE IN MY PUSSY UNTIL I SQUIRT ALL OVER HIM

Attached: DE18E417-DDE0-4134-A4CA-928D33EA1653.jpg (900x1200, 299K)

>Mrs Braun
yuck

where the fug are the subs

This is pretty late but it's the first time I notice the armband symbol has 9 vertices. The 3 on top are maybe titans with higher status, the Founding, the Warhammer and probably the Colossal?

If Historia and Eren genocide the entire world I wouldn’t even be mad. It’s like Dany burning down Kings Landing if it was actually foreshadowed properly

What chat?

right here: nyaa.si/view/1150037

Kaji?

Not him but the NHK stream chat was fun.

Attached: 25B7B233-2127-49B2-9829-D2102B7ED5D3.jpg (595x519, 77K)

FINALLY

I was looking to see if anyone mentioned this. That would be insane if that really is Xavier.

the wall isn't in marley, it's on paradis

based thanks homie

Yes but Ymir’s childhood was in Marley

oh yeah, i forgot

They are filthy peasants whose clothes are dirty, and white fabric is more expensive. QED

Founder, Warhammer and SnK. The other titans are shitters.

>if that really is Xavier

Attached: 1560095831535.png (418x524, 511K)

Attached: IMG_20190610_012001.jpg (1080x531, 119K)

filter me faget

why would wanting Reiner's dick make me want to post nudes you fucking mongoloid

Get it, huh? People on the other side of the wall are the same.

Attached: 1344889397745.jpg (1600x1350, 349K)

hold up, are those actual subs?

why is historia so sad post-ts? like i get she’s not in the best position but she’s looks absolutely fucking miserable

>foreshadowing that Mikasa will soon be kill

>I come from a land outside the walls where humans live in luxury.
>I SAY MY GOODBYES TO THIS WORLD

Attached: 1452344949890.png (500x500, 115K)

How come Porco jobs harder than Jobner?

Attached: 118_39.jpg (857x527, 225K)

SnK is the designated shitter of the group, though. No fucking abilities of its own or distinctive traits aside from the freedomfaggotry of its users.

>No fucking abilities of its own or distinctive traits aside from the freedomfaggotry of its users
That's what you think. Just wait until it's revealed to be the absolute strongest titan.

Anime only?

The Chad Attack titan vs Virgin Founder

Attached: ea3e5983ec70d6c33cd83d37ef51b55818ace629_hq.jpg (551x636, 146K)

She's the only one who knows billions are about to die.

new thread in 2

Don't need to get mad :^l

>Zeke survives
>decides to shave
>falls down the stairs
>about to die
>"I guess this was truly the attack on titan"
>gets time travel isekaid and meets Frida

fucking speedreader it shows the hierarchy of the Titans

i fucking hate how much i laugh at this meme

>"愛情"
Huh.

>MajorSergeantGross (CGI)
Cringe.

THIS

No, I just think blending that moment into the ED was perfect.

and speereaders will call it an asspull baka tbqh senpai

>she constantly fucks up because muh emotions
>he never gets mad at her
Does he wish they could be family or something?

What does the "attack titan" attacks again?

Attached: Attack_Titan_character_image_(Eren_Yeager).png (1150x1150, 1.59M)

but we'll never know that for certain now
especially since he had long ago upgraded his Titan to harden, something it seemingly could not do by default (the Founding Titan neither, but that's another story)
and now he has also consumed the WHT

a specific ability he may decide to reveal will not be possible to pin precisely on just the Attack.

fights for freedom

Historia's pussy

It isn't really a fakeout ED like some people call it. I see it more like the end to the story as you've known it until that point. Everything changes from that point on

you.

Attacks its user's mind and enslaves them

Attached: 1539197527469.png (748x1036, 237K)

This literally happens to children in Palestine.

It Attacks whoever restricts it's freedom

Are there people who really continue to believe that Eren is being controlled?

Israel is Paradis though.

More like what grisha and dina did to zeke happens in palestina.

>Thier memories will tell you

so how many normalfags are gonna drop the series now?

tell him what, how to punch? he already loves to do that and he didn't need no fuckin titan memory to help him there

normie reactions so far are all positive as far as I can see

>The Chad Attack titan vs Virgin Founder
you keks really believe Grisha won against the FT without the FT losing on purpose? It could have transformed half the royal family and any other eldian nearby to use as a distraction to get away if Frieda was really in trouble. Letting Grisha get the FT was part of the plan.

>but we'll never know that for certain now
Unless it's a power that has nothing to do with any other titan powers.

Not now, they haven't seen the atrocities yet, they've only seen a blimp and a happy atmosphere so far.

Only the SJW crowd I guess.

How did the reveal affect sales in Japan?

gotta wait till next week to see

COPE

isn't SnK one of the consistently best selling manga currently?

Why would the nazis make anyone drop it

Attached: semen demon.jpg (429x377, 41K)

>It could have transformed half the royal family
and risking losing the royal blood and successors?
Also what other eldians nearby? besides the royal family there werent eldians nearby

Attached: attack-on-titan-grisha-1130563-1280x0.jpg (1280x739, 79K)

>in japan
Literally became the best selling manga in all of japan. Officially recognized as a national treasure. The emperor continues to seize political leverage, and the land of the rising sun approaches it's rebirth.

I keep hearing this theory that the FT could freely transform Eldians into titans at will. But to this I ask, if the FT could do this, why did the Reiss family need the titan serum to do their inheritance ritual? Couldn't the FT just command their inheritor to 'become a titan and eat me'?

>youtuber banned from leddit

and what could that possibly even be, and why would it take him this long to discover it. It's taken him what, a couple months? to already know how to do full blown WHT shit.

he's been the Attack Titan for nearly a decade, and unlike the Founding Titan there does not appear to be some confusing prerequisite for him to active any Attack Titan "abilities"

Yes, second only to One Piece.

And even so, it would probably be number one if it wasn´t monthly.

I don't think the scream discriminates.

Attached: founding.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>you keks really believe Grisha won against the FT without the FT losing on purpose?
>Letting Grisha get the FT was part of the plan.
speedreader galore, do you want me to explain to you how this is ridiculously wrong? or should I just let you remain retarded?

because then it still wouldn't be the choice of the inheritor. they must do the injection themselves.

it probably does.

I hope they do, at least that way the fanbase is cleaned of faggots

I really don't think it can selectively transform.

see you at endgame
>and risking losing the royal blood and successors?
all she needs to do it keep her father/brothers alive for maximum breeding ability. give them a quick command to leave and transform the rest would work and was her mother even a Reiss?
probably needed a special serum for the best titan shifter results

>every week we draw 1 episode closer to seeing CHADren animated
season 4 is gonna be bonkers if the new studio does it justice

Attached: hehkid.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Then how did Karl Fritz made the wall titans? if it cant selectively transform every eldian on the island should be a colossal titan

Attached: HegCdJz.png (1027x798, 1.44M)

im willing to bet it does
since Zeke can selectively control a specific group of Titans to attack while the others remain behind, this suggest that there is a way to control the PATHS your commands go on.

it's going to be "armin convinces eren to save eldians and zeke gets redemption"

I’m guessing his name is in there in the moon runes?

>Mrs Braun (cute feet)
Hot

while I don't particularly agree with the notion that Karl created all those Titans basically right there on the spot, I believe the walls were possibly created over a longer period of time
I agree with your notion that he can control specifics.

Maybe proximity. Zeke's scream shows us that there's a certain range limit. Who knows if it's the same for the Founding Titan.

Are we even sure it was range? Isnt it a possibility that Zeke just decided to transforms only the 30 soldiers around Levi?

Attached: zmt30p7ti2521.jpg (352x623, 47K)

that may be a possibility.
the others felt the scream maybe simply because they are also connected, like a reverberation or some shit, iduno.

I'd say it seems like the power diminishes with range. That's why everyone outside the forest only felt a spark.

Attached: allegations.png (862x748, 405K)

To be fair, Grisha was pretty young when Zeke born and Zeke was like six there.

>it's trying to crawl back into relevancy

I wonder if next season's OP or ED will be Willy's puppet show.

I never realized how much I wanted this.
>Titan war imagery
>Helos imagery
>King Fritz leaving imagery

Attached: 1558159022666.jpg (960x538, 44K)

Turns out Eren is the enslaving Kruger enslaving himself with the power of the PATHS

Attached: CHADren.png (1184x1426, 482K)

SOULLESS

oh fuck wrong thread nvm

Sergeant gross(wrong thread)
cringe

Really do have to wonder what sort of OP's the final season will have. The current OP is clearly meant to be Linked Horizon's swan song since it references all of their previous songs both musically and via animation cut references/continuations.
Best fucking OP hands down don't (You) me.

Well, grim reminder part 2 has to be where the season ends, right?

KEK

@FuckingWrongAnon
youtube.com/watch?v=-mpku74V-g0

i thought it was the bethesda e3 thread

Unless they wait until the manga finishes and do a 24 episode final season.

This thread is dead

There's too much for just 24 episodes.

36 episodes then. I miscounted because of the split cour this season.

36 would work fine, but it would probably be split into two parts like season 3.