Act-Age

Viz release is out.

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_001.jpg (784x1145, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ST_daikokuten/status/1137939719872847874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_002.jpg (784x1145, 215K)

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_003.jpg (784x1145, 257K)

How did this series survive?
it was in complete doldrums early on, Uniqueness?

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_004.jpg (784x1145, 177K)

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_005.jpg (784x1145, 217K)

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_006.jpg (784x1145, 229K)

Chiyoko managed to keep it alive. Then the theater arc happened.

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_007.jpg (784x1145, 200K)

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_008.jpg (784x1145, 152K)

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_009.jpg (784x1145, 207K)

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_010.jpg (784x1145, 222K)

I fucking love them

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_011.jpg (784x1145, 162K)

Fake, an angel would never do that.

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_012.jpg (784x1145, 205K)

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_013.jpg (784x1145, 216K)

How old is lancer supposed to be If chiyoko was raised to emulate him?

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_014.jpg (784x1145, 159K)

>You're inside of me, aren't you?
Imagine the tiny dick

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_015.jpg (784x1145, 219K)

It was 26 iirc

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_016.jpg (784x1145, 218K)

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_017.jpg (784x1145, 224K)

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_018.jpg (784x1145, 155K)

Attached: 18296_act-age-chapter-68_019.jpg (784x1145, 225K)

That's lewd.

They’re both fucking blazingly hot

Why was Arisa in his house?

You are not some betafags who goes to yoshinoya, right?

Attached: wolfgang for chads.png (1197x631, 959K)

Thank you for the dump OP. Act user here, I'd usually dump like usual but apparently I can't upload images if I'm OP and it doesn't help that it's usually 4AM here where I am and that I might be busy starting from next week. I'm kinda upset that I can't dump quickly as I used to but since someone else can take the spot for me it's resolved. God I wish I knew how to overcome this bullshit.

Attached: 1555689540976.jpg (160x136, 8K)

The absolute madwoman.
Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Shut the fuck up, Rick. You are going to fucking lose.

Hot

I wanna fuck this little slut

Attached: 1556317407224.png (800x800, 308K)

Your Shinjuju girl is also very tasty, Myoukek.

Cute Chiyo.

Fucking when

>How did this series survive?
Yonagi didn't give up.

>The steak is 16000 yen for 2 people
1 steak for each person or 1 steak to be split?

Can the faker beat the original?

I'm thinking of lewd things right now.

Thanks for the dump. Does this mean she's gonna try boning someone to get the feeling of being in a relationship? There's a lot of shit with the Iron fan princess that could be taken pretty far in the pursuit of "method acting"

Thanks for the dump.

Chiyoko is NOT for lewd.

Arisa and Chiyoko would disagree because
>she's not actually an angel

Lies.

Attached: D6fL-4pUIAEjo5t.jpg (1000x1250, 193K)

Shut up Kuroyama.

So no one's going to bring up those bikini model posters?

I don't know if the faker can beat the "high quality meat", but I surely can beat my high quality meat to the faker, if you know what I mean.
Actually I can't right now, my doctor told me not to for a while.

Attached: cute yonagi.png (210x272, 66K)

Isn't princess Iron Fan well-known for her hot temper? It will be interesting to see how a calm Chiyoko is going to portray her

nice trips and
looking for a stepfather

>Yes. If it means winning.

Didn't even notice them. Based Kuroyama.

So what is the acting significance of nearly choking on an egg?

>muh method acting

for when she has to fondle and lick some producers balls.

Isn't it weird that Yonagi has only done one movie with a minor role, one play, and one music video and already shes thrusted into the league of the best of the best? I feel like she actually need to make a career first.

I liked the school arc a lot better. And I think this manga would be better if it was just her balancing her acting with school and slowly leveling her up until she has act against Chiyoko. I just don't care for Araya or this rapist hollywood actor.

>I liked the school arc a lot better.

Yikes.

It's unironically the worst arc so far.

>not liking Araya
About what you said though, it’s true that this does feel a little rushed. I think it’s fine this way though, having a sort of tournament arc after the SoL self-reflection arc keeps the story on board and the readers attentive. It makes sense too when you consider that Yonagi is supposed to be someting of a prodigy, it’s not surprising that lots of people have got their eyes on her. Plus it’s just a play and Kuroyama’s in on it so it’s not like this really came out of nowhere, we also know that mole guy really wanted to have Yonagi under his wing as soon as possible. I liked the school arc too btw, it’s nice seeing Yonagi gradually become a little more aware of herself AND the people around her, she just needs to take baby steps

>I just don't care for Araya

Nigga, are you the fag that disliked the theater arc? Your taste is terrible.

She already played a fucing protagonist in what, a Japanese Broadway play? And it was a success. It makes sense she's not a literal who anymore.

, would you just listen to me for a little bit? See, I went to the local Yoshinoya today. Right. Yoshinoya. And the damn place was packed so full of people, I couldn't even find a seat. So I looked around a bit, and I found a sign that said "150 yen off". What the hell is wrong with you people? Are you idiots or something? Any other day you wouldn't even think of going to Yoshinoya, but if it's 150 yen off, you all flock in here? It's just 150 fucking yen! 150 yen! And you're brining the kids too. Look at that, a family of four going to Yoshinoya. Con-fucking-gratulations. And now the guy's going, "All right! Daddy's going to order the extra-large!" Shit, I can't watch any more of this.

Yoshinoya should be fucking brutal. Two guys sit facing each other across a U-shaped table, and you never quite know if they'll suddenly just start a fight right there. It's stab-or-be-stabbed, and that's what so damn great about the place. Women and kids should stay the fuck away.

Well, I finally found a seat, but then the guy next to me goes, "I'll have a large bowl with extra gravy!". So now I'm pissed off again. Who the fuck orders extra gravy these days? Why are you looking so goddamn proud when you say that? I was gonna ask you, are you really going to fucking eat all that gravy? I wanted to fucking interrogate you. For about a fucking hour. You know what? I think you just wanted to say "extra gravy".

Now, take it from a Yoshinoya veteran. The latest thing among the Yoshinoya pros is this: Extra green onions. That's the ticket. A large bowl with extra onions, and egg. This is what someone who knows his shit orders. They put in more onions, and less meat. A large bowl with the raw egg, that's really fucking awesome. Now, you should know, if you keep ordering this, there's a risk employees might write you up. This really is a double-edged sword. I really can't recommend this for amateurs.

And you, , well, you should really just stick to today's special.

It wasn't me. I never said I didn't like the theater arc before but I'm saying it now. I skipped all the chapters.
I really liked this manga up until the theater arc and even though the school arc was a little corny i thought it was more enjoyable than le random quirky rapist actor appearing out of nowhere.

Wasn't Chiyoko in a lot more films and plays before she became a mega star? This shit is unjustifiable. Also why is Kuroyama willingly working with that creepy producer now? Before it was all just stay away from them.

Araya, calm your autism.

Dude did you read the shitty reddit translations for the theatre arc? That might have played a role in hindering your enjoyment of the story at hand

I'm not giving that a (You)

Attached: D75exfDVUAEqy2y.jpg (745x900, 127K)

>Wasn't Chiyoko in a lot more films and plays before she became a mega star?
Not really. Stars follows a business way of raising actors/actresses. She did have a lot of commercial movies before, but definitely not some academic ones, let alone being in a play. It was told in Araya's chapters in the theater arc, too bad the r*dd*t translation butchered those really hard.

I just remembered reading it when Fallen Angels were translating it and they dropped it when Viz took over but there were was a gap in between the chapters. So I try to start where Viz began and I just lost all interest cause it was in the middle of an Araya flashback and I didn't really know what was going on so I just waited until the arc was over and continued from there.

Lol I messed up sorry
Uh, did you ever stop to consider that that might have been the reason you ended up disliking the arc?

It is one of the reasons. I'm also not fond of plays in general. I wish we got more movie and tv arcs instead of another play.

I like how shows like Nana, Glass Mask, and Skip Beat handled the entertainment business and the balance between their lives better.

Well I guess it’s just our differences in taste then, because the theater arc has been my personal favorite so far as it’s the arc that has pulled me emotionally the most. I could actually babble on autisticly about why I think that arc is so good but it would be paragraphs long and I don’t feel like writing an essay here. I’ll just say that I found everything about that arc meaningful and that I think that out of all the other arcs so far it not only imapacted me the most in its characterization of its entire cast but also felt like it was the most concise and well put-together.
I like theater too so it meshed well with me in that aspect

well i might give it a reread sometime in the future but i think im going to take a break from act age for a little bit

The new angle looks way more distanced.

Attached: fake praise.png (674x372, 346K)

What does not like theater in real life has to do with the manga? Probably if it was a movie the arc would not be very different. I really enjoyed the arc at school, I enjoyed the development of Yonagi, she thinking of herself and her relationship with colleagues, how she changed, of course the arc of the theater was my favorite, was when she became a real actress and I loved the development of Akira

I can't wait for the inevitable Yonagi dating/scandal arc.

Oreo was the knockoff version. And now many people think its the original. Same with aquaman

Attached: LOd3VEql.jpg (602x338, 17K)

>Is rumored she is in a lesbian relation with Chiyoko but also rumored that she Is dating Araya, Riku, Akira, her producer and a classmate.
>Public starts hating Yonagi for being a slut.

Yurifags everyone

Why does she wear a boys uniform

It’s a coat and some shorts

This.

Please don't die

Attached: rxn_scared_fate_jeanne_chibi.png (600x713, 341K)

Ganbare, Act user!

Chiyoko looks off.

Is this autism?

I love Actage

She has less of her mask on than usual.

Attached: Act-age_chiyoko_mirror_noface_smile_fanart_TotoTotokinn29.jpg (1250x1500, 484K)

They actually did it, the absolute madmen.

rub a dub, thanks for the dump

don't worry everything is setup so that no matter who wins he looses

>wow these actors are more autistic in person!

twitter.com/ST_daikokuten/status/1137939719872847874
Matsuki and editor-san are poorfags too.

Attached: D8rGJEfVUAA3FdP.jpg (1024x768, 125K)