What the fuck

What the fuck.

Attached: 1549734025215.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj4-E5Hs3Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=grP6Z0tMmYM
youtube.com/watch?v=oux_C8Gm26w
youtu.be/lJOLCvPm5Dg?t=24
youtube.com/watch?v=UXdOsVxrni0
youtube.com/watch?v=wChkyRQIOD4
youtube.com/watch?v=wybDLUyhMrg
youtube.com/watch?v=AqROht268Wc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spotted the Ameritard.

My parents forced me to eat this way when I was little because I kept making a mess.

>He doesn't eat burgers properly

Seriously, how you do not eat a large burger without the ends spilling out? Look at a Big Mac, do you think it's possible to eat that thing without half the meat and shit ending up lopsided and the vegetable crumbs all over the place?

I have this same problem with open-faced sandwiches but worse because there's like nothing holding only anything together on those.

>imagine having small hands and a bitch manlet mouth and still considering yourself a man

Lmao are those plastic utensils?

we are all little girls here.

just fucking bite into it like a sensible human being would

Attached: 1559617538335.jpg (255x242, 49K)

God I fucking hate american style burgers. Oversized hard to eat garbage.

>sauce spills
>things start falling out

American "cuisine".

I once covered balcony walls with my shit. Nothing to do with burgers though.

>not blending everything you eat and drinking it as smoothie

Who /Wendy’s/ here?

Attached: A64977D6-2A47-43F9-8CD6-66D3C2256EE7.jpg (1024x1448, 200K)

>seething Yuropoors
>can't even into burgers properly

Attached: 1549734473217.jpg (1000x1240, 782K)

>american style burgers
So burgers you mean, european cuck.

Attached: 1549733600509.png (277x632, 121K)

based

But the only kinds of burgers are American ones, you commie bastard.

Truth. And they're often overloaded with toppings to mask the low quality beef

Taking huge bites is not very feminine.

Attached: hambagu2.png (1093x1435, 1.04M)

Romans were already eating those you fucking idiot.

user... why would grown men watch TV shows about children going on adventures? We are little girls here.

Imagine thinking that the Big Mac is actually big. Come back when you've eaten a 2lb double stack (which still isn't hard to keep from falling apart if you know how to hold a sandwich).

Where is Gaijin-kun when you need him?

>Romans
>burgers
Dumb Europoor.

Attached: 1549758125279.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Go eat your salad.

This.

Attached: 1549734429476.jpg (869x1289, 307K)

The hero we need.

Attached: 1372963473060.png (241x963, 108K)

Foolish gaijins.

Attached: D8fItz9VUAAVuKu.jpg orig.jpg (2330x3264, 1.78M)

Okay, Americans. Please enfatten me with your wisdom.

I've never really understood the appeal of gigantic burgers. If they get so big that you can't possibly even get a decent bite out of it (because your jaws just won't open that wide like that of a snake) and it will just just spread into mess on your big breasts, then why do you make them so big?

For my experience, something about the size of Quarterpounder with cheese (the one with only one patty, not like three. Whats up with that anyways?) is pretty much the biggest I can fit into my mouth and still be able to take a whole bite from top bun to the bottom one without splurting it all out like a geysir.

So that's about the max reasonable size of a Burger. If that is not enough for you, just take another one. Don't just godzilla-size them into something that barely fits on a plate.

Why do you do that? I just want to understand.

Attached: supermutant.jpg (400x600, 44K)

A non-American would never understand or comprehend the power and life-changing impact a perfectly grilled and cooked beef patty has on a red-blooded freedom loving man.

Attached: 1549733784363.png (724x733, 368K)

thicker patty won't turn into a well done abortion

Lmao jawlet

>Prior to the disputed invention of the hamburger in the United States, similar foods already existed in the culinary tradition of Europe. The Apicius cookbook, a collection of ancient Roman recipes that may date to the early 4th century, details a preparation of beef called isicia omentata; served as a baked patty in which beef is mixed with pine kernels, black and green peppercorns, and white wine, isicia omentata may be the earliest precursor to the hamburger.

>He eats burgers like a literal animal
Sasuga amerifat

You faggots probably eat pizza with a fork and knife too

That's not a burger. I see no reference to seeded bread being used to serve it.
>He can't handle burgers
>He's a mouthlet
Shameful.

>He eats a burger with utensils
I can smell the sòy from here

The whole huge burger thing is something only idiots enjoy. They are all 'that guy' type of people. Either they like it because its trendy or they are just slobs. People who write yelp reviews literally every time they go somewhere. Both of which get media attention but you rarely encounter them in day to day life.

But it is correct.

>he doesn't eat a hamburger or cheeseburger with his hands
Pathetic. What are you scared of, the burger biting you?

Attached: 1549737502134.jpg (733x758, 111K)

That's the way non animals do it yes.

Do people outside the US actually have trouble taking bites of burgers?

user, humans evolved by eating meat by hand to gain the proteins from animals to grow stronger and smarter. You are disregarding the rules of nature to be a nancy.

Why don't you go back to a cave then?

One time a fat guy selling hot dogs was surprised when I asked for a little plastic fork to eat roasted onion and other veggies he added. I wanted to have my hands and face clean.

Attached: domowe-hot-dogi-444932.jpg (620x593, 67K)

>evolved by eating meat by hand
Yes,we left that behind once we evolved.Guess i now understand why you eat the way you do.

Italian here, I do it just to see people cringe.

>too afraid to eat a patty in buns by hand
I guess this what men born with womanly hands have to deal with.

Attached: 1549734803566.jpg (2026x2221, 391K)

How else would you eat them?

>evolved by beating meat by hand
I corrected for you

By hand, you sissy.

I'm not a poorfag so no. Go spend 5 to 10 dollars on a burger.

I just checked and I can only open my mouth by 2 and a half inches yet I have no problem eating a bigger burger.
Explain that scientists.

Attached: heh.png (1280x720, 995K)

I wish I had womanly hands
I'd still eat my burger by picking it up like a normal person

They were eating it in many ways including bread.

What did you check with? Did you deep throat a Popsicle?

Like an animal? Ew.

Attached: 1549737642609.jpg (640x480, 47K)

I wish there was more Gaijin-kun stuff.

Attached: [Hello!].png (419x277, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj4-E5Hs3Kc

You'd have to be raised to eat a burger like that to understand how to enjoy it properly.
Bites are taken above and below the center of mass, then the middle. Essentially, three bites out of a "mega-burger" is the equivalent footprint displacement of one bite out of a normal burger. This way, the top bun and patty can contain a different assortment of toppings and condiments than the bottom layers. The middle, too, is its own unique assortment of flavors.

You're pretty much eating three different dishes in one, but they're stacked on top of each other and in sandwich form to make them travel- and lunchbox-friendly. The problem with this kind of burger being popularized is that the meme-restaurants serving it just use the same kinds of buns, patties, and condiments you would on a regular burger so it's just a cartoonishly bloated version of a regular burger, much like American stereotypes in general.

Why do Europeans fear the burger?

Use your finger and measure it, if you can fit your fist in that makes your jaw 3-4 inches atleast.

Unironically yes. That's how you'd eat it at a restaurant at least.

>I asked for a little plastic fork
I bet that's because you can't even hold a regular-sized plastic fork.

One of the defining features of American fast food is giant portions.

That's literally it.

Attached: '-'.jpg (797x599, 26K)

The only thing good about Wendy's is the fanart.
The burgers are garbage and in my country Brazil the burgers aren't even cheap.

sopa de macaco

Of course you can,how alse are you supposed to suck so much cock?

No. It was a hot dog and kebab stall and they didn't add regular metal forks lol

Better than Wendy's.

>eating a hamburger the way it's intended to is eating like an animal
you have the buns to hold everything together, you fucking idiots, if you are eating it with knife and fork there is no difference in asking for the patty, veggies and bread apart and at that point you might as well eat a damn steak, hamburgers were created as portable meal that you can eat anywhere, that's why you eat it with your hands

That's not entirely tr

About time the CIA started doing something useful.

Attached: 1492461873510.webm (960x540, 1.02M)

kek

anything with more than one patty is gross

wife material

Remember in GT when Gohans GF asked how to eat hamburgers with a fork or a spoon?

>I can't eat a big burger, so no one should be allowed to order one
I don't see why you should be the global arbiter of burger size, user. I have no problem eating larger burgers, and like the flavor and texture that you can get with multiple patties. I also have no problem keeping the contents of the burger from "splurting out like a geysir," since I know how to hold a burger of that size and keep it together. Why should you get to decide how big burgers get to be instead of just letting people who like big burgers eat big burgers? If you have a problem with eating one, then just don't order it.

Attached: waterburger.jpg (400x300, 51K)

Attached: nom.jpg (1073x1428, 267K)

Attached: tiny angel bites.jpg (640x640, 64K)

I'll level with you bro. I just having a fucking gigantic mouth and good burger grip. I dunno if everyone else is just compensating for something, but I like me a bigass burg.

I've been able to get a decent bite out of a 1 Pound burger in the past, so something like a double quarter pounder is nothing.

I find more amusing that it's a clean cut rather than a messy one.

>eating pizza by hand? EWWWW that's YUCKY
I can practically hear your gay lisping.

Superor nihon plastic.

>Do I look like a joke to you?!

Attached: 80b79a1696680cf434c7f70485ee7e18 (1).jpg (403x403, 68K)

>filename
>looks like jizz on her lip
Heart boner fully engaged.

You grip the burger by the rear end so that doesn't happen you fucking brainlet

EVERYTHINGS SQUEEZING OUT THE BACK, I BETTER NOT LEARN FROM WHAT'S HAPPENING AND KEEP DOING THE SAME THING, SURELY THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM

>the fuck is he talking about
>google

>Italians cut their pizzas with fork and knife and then eat the slices with their hands. One reason is that pizza is served piping hot, too hot to rip apart with your hands.

Hey guys, genocide is okay if a group used to be Nazis, right? Asking for a friend.

Only if they're currently commies.

NPCs can only carry out the code that has been given to them

>2lb double stack
how the fuck do you eat a 2lb burger and not slip into a coma halfway through?

detroitfag here
most normal people eat normal burgers
quarter pounder with cheese is a pretty archetypal american burger and i'd say most good ones around here are roughly equivalent in terms of size
fats obviously go up to the two or three patty sizes and eat like slobs but i wouldn't say it's normal

Sure. For example, if you were talking to some of your fellow soldiers or something, it would be perfectly ok to say something like, "I order you to kill all of the Elevens."

Attached: geass.jpg (1364x768, 311K)

by being from Texas

>detroitfag here
My condolences.

>detroitfag here
How does it feel living in a ghost town?

Based, Texan stomachs are cast iron

All I remember is that it's not rape if you're French and in Berlin.

The trick is that you can't stop to take a break, otherwise your stomach will turn into a quitter. Working out a lot or otherwise having a large expenditure of daily calories also helps immensely. Also God bless Texas.

don't you mean a spook town haha sheeeeeeeeeeit

Attached: berg.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

It's the only way to avoid getting sauce in my beard.

Real men become masters of the subtle napkin.

Source: My Beard

Wait a second. Is this why all Italian pizza is thincrust? I imagine if they were eating real pizza, it would be messy as fuck to cut up. Especially if it was good cheese. Never mind if it was thick crust stuff.

Attached: 1559507594115.png (810x1052, 1.03M)

I hate when I'm eating a burger and I make a mess on my big breasts.

So is this dish cabbage flavoured rice, or rice flavoured cabbage?
Either way Nippon banzai

If you can't at least bite a double 1/4 pounder comfortably you're doing it wrong. Most American fast food burgers are very thin so you can stack several easily. That said, I consider anything over 1 or maybe, for the extremely obese, 1.5lb of meat to be a PR stunt / eating competition item rather than something one would eat casually as a meal.

-t. a New Englander (typical McD's order : double 1/4 pounder with cheese, fries, milkshake)

Attached: Hamburger.webm (1280x720, 124K)

Men have beards to keep sauce off their clothes. Women have breasts for that, which why they wear low cut tops. Increases the odds that the sauce will land there. Then one can easily lift up a breast and clean the sauce from it orally.

You have a tiny mouth first of all, but burger casuals in this thread apparently don't know about the technique of putting your mouth on top of the burger and then squeezing it into your mouth that way. YOu basically start biting with only your top teeth and push down until you can wrap your jaw around the bottom. That's only for the truly gigantic burgers though (at least a pound).

And the appeal should be obvious. You're eating a gigantic cheeseburger with fries and a shake.

Attached: texas awoo.png (1196x913, 1.49M)

This
Saves time eating

Hamburger and steak taste different mutt.

>Sandwiches were invented to be handfood
>Eats a sandwich with a fork and knife
We nuked the wrong continent in WWII

I wonder if yurpeens are actually unironically retarded and eat this stuff with a fork and knife or if they're just baiting. Honestly though, if you life outside of Texas I could give a fuck how you animals conduct yourselves

>if you life
fuck me

I'm going to throw you guys a bone.

I... as an American, eat poutine with a fork. Because it's messy. I'm sorry. Even if it makes me a monster, it's the damn truth, and I can't hide it any longer.

>poutine
Those are fries, Leaf boy.

Poutine is fries covered in gravy and cheese curds. It's much messier than normal fries. Calling them fries is like calling nachos 'chips'.

Whatever you say, Pierre.

Attached: 1549749485123.png (533x800, 369K)

>assuming I'm Canadian
Wrong, but permissible.
>assuming I'm French Canadian
Now that's just fucking rude.

None but Canadians and Frogs talk of poutine.

Attached: 1549734704026.png (1736x1800, 2.74M)

don't ruskies like it as well

NEVER EVER

Attached: in-n-out.jpg (750x750, 101K)

Russians eat ice and their own tears for nutritional supplement, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised since Russians are French fanboys.

Nachos are chips though

Based

Underrated

European here. Eating burgers with a fork and knife is retarded and disregards culinary culture. You'd foam at the mouth if you saw somebody cutting spaghetti or eating Sushi with a fork, too. Stop being hypocrites.

Must be a germaphobe.

But Krauts love meat?

Caribbean here, we eat it with our hands and we break the spaghetti in 2 as well sometime even into 4 pieces.

Attached: 1515814150565.webm (400x400, 1.96M)

delete this

Attached: puke 2.jpg (430x351, 61K)

Attached: 1515472599530.webm (500x280, 2.9M)

Attached: 1482293013177.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

Attached: 1515620391998.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

>people who don't eat a burger with fork and knife
>people who don't eat pizza with fork and knife
>people who don't eat pasta with fork anf knife

Attached: 1537055675928.jpg (764x713, 309K)

>angry lisping

As in germs not German

Attached: 1519846665715.webm (600x337, 2.57M)

I wish I was her. I'd take gastrointestinal modification to make me not get fat when eating gazillion tonnes over cosmetic surgery of any kind

>"people" who don't drink their soda with a spoon
>"people" who don't drink their mashed potato through a straw
>"people" who don't crush their chips into powder and snort them with a dollar bill
>"people" who don't wear a hazmat suit before entering a room containing food

Attached: the fuck.png (942x698, 371K)

This is disgusting.

Attached: 1515892971085.webm (640x351, 2.81M)

blessed image and post

Attached: 1513566702070.jpg (4250x2390, 882K)

Attached: 1515820321428.webm (456x574, 2.91M)

>carb sandwich

Attached: jaxtGKU.jpg (510x507, 58K)

Attached: toast.png (580x788, 287K)

Attached: CpXoqMT.jpg (600x315, 17K)

Attached: 1515701476190.webm (1080x1080, 2.61M)

>sauce spills
>things start falling out
>American "cuisine".
>not knowing how to hold a burger
>not knowing how to eat without putting pressure through each bite
Holy shit I would understand if you were eating, unironically, a sloppy joe. Yet holy shit user, are you being serious right now?

Attached: pepe the gray.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>Trusting the place that calls grilled cheese sandwiches "cheese toasties"

Jesus..

Attached: 1513480092944.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Attached: 1536471704258.webm (640x640, 2.15M)

Why are these hipster married homosexuals making homemade bread and fries to make a sandwich? That's too much goddamn work for something that's legitimately a postwar stave-off-starvation food.

>Christmas Yui
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Attached: 1539195733376.webm (400x400, 1.14M)

Eat healthier food you fat fuck.

Attached: 1554412211226.jpg (1200x1600, 274K)

Why go through the effort to make it a frappuccino at this point and not just make it a milkshake?
It'd probably taste better that way too.

Attached: 1514920894025.jpg (270x320, 18K)

YAMETE!!

Attached: yamete.png (639x360, 214K)

Fuck that's disgusting.

Attached: chip.png (250x557, 189K)

This epic meal shit needs to stop. That would be an actual good fresh burger without the crap fast food inside.

I want to die

Literally the nasty patty.

Attached: 1515733846013.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

Attached: Egg.webm (720x1280, 988K)

Learn to cook m8. And stop basing your fast food choice on who manipulates your basement dweller brain the best with memes.

Attached: 1515710609272.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Look at the people drinking it, that should answer your question.

STOP IT

Attached: 1510195873945.jpg (640x628, 78K)

Attached: 1559924595157.png (829x1772, 1017K)

Attached: __ikazuchi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kotanu_kotanukiya__7a066ee1d53946c3ee98d6a3d5601a0b.png (600x979, 185K)

This has to be fake.

>Learn to cook

Attached: 231415341342.jpg (818x479, 98K)

What isekai is this?

>and then she pees herself as she doesn't get a replacement burg from her admiral

based bulking meal

Bro. Just cut it in half and then eat it that way.

>please end my suffering!

Attached: 1406133545941.png (500x351, 258K)

I got way too far into a cooking game and when I stopped playing I realized I hadn't eaten in days and my boss had fired me, so I started set out to become a chef in another world!

Horizontally right?

Attached: 1515891539899.webm (480x360, 1.01M)

Only restaurants that are trying to show off make them that huge. A flat patty straight onto a hot pan or grill cooks evenly, stays juicy and has a nice crisp outside. Don't make the mistake of thinking all burgers are dumb enough to cook like the meme shit you see on t.v.

It's not enough to care about what people eat, gotta care about how they eat it too

>eating pizza
And that's how I spot a living creature inferior to me.

What the fuck is this slop?

>>"people" who don't crush their chips into powder and snort them with a dollar bill
I know you're exaggerating with this, but here where I live it is an actual thing to bathe bags of chips in tons of sauce then crush them and eat the remains by cutting a corner of the bag and eat it like a fucking animal.
It's fucking disgusting

>go to Japanese restaurant
>they serve omurice
>the egg is fully cooked and has ketchup on top
THIS IS NOT WHAT I FUCKING WANTED

Mexican cuisine.

Attached: 1515823708086.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

>there are people ITT that unironically cannot fit their mouths around most american burgers

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you. Just open your mouths, use those fucking jaw muscles. What happens when you people go to the dentist and he asks you to say aaaaah, does he have to just fucking guess where he's going with his tools because you cant open wide enough to see shit?

Only lolis and basedboys hate burgs.

I'm not sure what's triggering me more, the abomination on the plate or the parts where she randomly inhales those pieces of food.

Attached: 1531044330701.jpg (331x346, 93K)

It's a cultural thing like how the Japanese loudly slurp their ramen when they eat. Sit around on the back porch while the men grill up them burgers then stuff that big juicy boy in your mouth and hope there's a moist towel within reach. It's gonna be messy, that's just the way it is.

Attached: 1560058864846.webm (853x480, 3M)

Attached: 1551835205502.jpg (740x802, 154K)

I've had Mexican food and I have never seen that on the menu.

My little sister hates burgers because her mouth is small.

Attached: 1520656789477.webm (640x640, 1.68M)

I am highly disturbed by all this mukbang shit that's everywhere right now.

STOP THIS MADNESS DELET THIS THREAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1555005847198.gif (400x400, 557K)

Attached: 1541216241198.webm (360x640, 2.91M)

It is. They hire normal people as actors for badly scripted shit. Sometimes the writers overdo it with the coke and shit like that webm is the result.

TexMex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Authentic Mexican food

Attached: bloody_mary.png (480x442, 116K)

The guy at 5 seconds says everything you need to know about this.

this looks pretty based

Drawing anime pussy is one thing but being able to draw appetizing food is next level shit.

Attached: 1544426302956.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Rock eating burg

Attached: phos burg.png (1064x948, 559K)

Attached: 1534924108322.webm (540x360, 2.91M)

help, I'm dangerously close to fall in love with 3D

Attached: 1505860419412.webm (640x640, 2.24M)

I can feel my veins bursting with this webm

Don't care about the game they're playing but it's good to see kids still have parties like this.

Look, if you dont immediately half a burger and face the end your not eating down wards, you will end up with a soggy greatly mess.

Attached: 0a618e31177ed7659a8d963827f54b17--square-faces-animal-faces.jpg (255x285, 15K)

>cheese
No. I don't get most people who like a thick cream on foods that are not made to be eaten by hand. To say nothing of taking a finger food like a burger, and then drenching it in the thickest, stickiest stuff that is edible.

The entire state of British """food"""

Blotting is bad enough. Don't fork and knife it aft-WHY THE GLOVE?!

I wish I had friends

It was authentic. It's near where I used to work. I walked there all the time for food. But seriously, who came up with that?

You just need to eat it.

Attached: 1556280960142.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

...everything went right, up until they put it between bread.

Attached: 1556273375225.webm (853x480, 2.57M)

Attached: 1555442564395.webm (853x480, 1.82M)

I like these.

>>sick of eating meat dish with knife and fork
>>theremustbesomethingbetter.mp4
>>puts it between bread slices so you can hold the food without touching the sauce and meat.

...231 years later...

"DUUUUURBBBBB YU CANST NICHT EATEN OV ZIE BARBGAARR OF HAM WITHOUT KE-NIFE UND DER FORKEN MEIN SCHATZIE.... VE EATS NICHT VILBENBLOWERKRAMSTERDAKARUUND HANDS>>>> JA VOHL WILKOMMEN PUTTEN SIE LARGO UNDNIGGERECT PENILE AUF MEIN BOY PUSSY"

Attached: 1558395195432.png (146x198, 38K)

>eats a tiny slice of egg
>eats the garnish
Oh my god, rest of the world, I'm so sorry. Here, I'll toss out all the bread I have, just please, stop starving yourself!

When did your pal show up, user?
user?
user?
When did your pals show up?

I'm not american and I don't know anybody who eats hamburgers like that

What's in the bag, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1560036264298m.jpg (766x1024, 123K)

benis :D

Why is Lightning trying to get free fast food?

Attached: 1456268601098.gif (506x516, 443K)

Are you the type of faggot that eats pizza with a knife and fork?

borger[/spoiler

Everyone mock this man

[Spoilers]But why?[/Spoilers]

d..do not

Attached: fcgv.png (420x539, 216K)

>imitation crab...

Attached: 0651651651.jpg (660x371, 97K)

OK change of plans, NOBODY better make fun of this man

This is the amount of food the average canadian has to survive on per week... If only posted the in-store prices...

I was all for it until the chocolate came out.

I bet it was 99% onions.

Oh shit, I remember actually ordering these things, I could only like bite half of it.

>"Lol just put cheese on it"
God i hate this so much,giant burgers aren't so bad

This confuses the amerimutt

Expert here this must be a european hamburger, because you couldn't slice it that nicely if it was american because of the machine grease put in to it

A burger without grease is like bread without yeast

lmaoing at the euros who can't handle a 7 layer burger with machine grease, enjoy your baguettes and kinder eggs fags

Attached: murica.png (2024x1024, 2.5M)

It frankly seems like trying to cut into a parabolic bun that barely has any friction with the meat or lettuce thanks to the condiments inbetween would cause more of a mess than the most retarded attempt at just biting into it like a normal human being.

Mexican food isn't really like that,that is just a bunch of chips and peanuts,like some snak.
Most mexican food is either
>Something bating in sauce
>some kind of taco
>fried dough with beans or meat
Some is good,some is bad

It's just a burger who gives a shit?
>you dont eat it like me, i'm gonna make a big deal about it
Go have something real happen to your life.

If you eat with your hands, you are an animal. Cutlery was invented for a reason.

Yeah, what difference does it make if I eat my spaghetti with my bare fists or bury my face into a cake to take a bite

eating food improperly is an insult to culture itself, regardless of the origin of the dish, it's like eating ramen with spoon and fork sushi with a fork, just because you can doesn't mean you should

I've never seen anyone knife and fork a burger, except to cut it in half (usually to share).
It is the most foreign concept.

The burger joint I go to makes pretty bigish burgers, certainly bigger than anything on the McDonalds menu, and they're not that hard to eat.

w-why would you post this
That poor burger was a-okay, and then I saw it just fucking drown to death.

Have some mercy on your arteries you heathens.
Think of the poor cells.

Attached: wm201845_259.jpg (1019x976, 344K)

um you can't use silverware without your hands so try again sweaty

Attached: touman.jpg (500x282, 31K)

>not eating with your feet

Attached: 3dw587fclxx21.jpg (870x1244, 154K)

It's cool that people still have LAN parties but did they have to get nacho cheese dispensers and popcorn/cotton candy machines?
It bothers me for some reason.

Attached: 1556530233465-1.png (1000x1000, 242K)

My sides

>milk in rice

Attached: D3pxZJqWsAAIhGr.jpg (219x360, 13K)

This Mexican chick I knew made this stuff she called rice pudding which was basically just rice in milk. It was nasty but lots of people liked it

>He doesn't like rice with milk

Literally me
I also use hashi for snacks

Attached: 1507035911106.webm (720x1280, 2.71M)

I used knife and forks whenever I order burgers in a more expensive restaurant where the customers dress nicely and do not eat with their hands.

Attached: ram disgust.jpg (947x528, 82K)

What the fuck did you just say to my wife?

Attached: Rin_Encounter.png (800x600, 511K)

>wifeing Rin

i've done this but with chopsticks, it works really well

Shit, how do you become that coordinated with your foot? I tried for a long time but never could.
Guess you could say it stumped me.

Attached: smug.png (720x720, 291K)

> the memer

lmao i wanna see a nip react to this

American sushi rolls are gross though. It's all shit like this. I just want fish, dammit!

>sweaty

>I've never used the internet in my entire 13 years of life

Damn, those are big balls

>american sushi rolls are gross
all american food is gross except barbeque but that's technically nigger food from the slave days

Imagine her shit.

Attached: 57b21f64bdafe81af152dc5b14c6f391.jpg (960x1200, 690K)

He reacted to a picture of himself making the face by making the face. Why can't these fucking twinks keep their mouth closed?

lmao the American showing off his amerikan power level

I hope this doesn't kill her or something

Do you actually eat food with your hands? Americans are retarded I guess.

90% of the "sushi" you get in American Asian restaurants is imitation crab. The other 10% is actual sushi you don't want to touch because they leave it out so long the meat turns iridescent.

i mean...you don't get your fingers cheetoe'd so it's efficient.

viva mi PAIS

imagine the smell

You think you a real chicano ese??? You just a bitch ass puta

eat shit lillyfag and/or emifag

Otherwise you have acceptable taste and may continue your day as normal

Attached: onion.jpg (498x669, 27K)

Lilly is shit but Emi is decent. Not the best but not shit either

Dairy

como chingas mendigo arrastrado?

Emi was the only girl I actually disliked at the end of the game. The other misses clearly just didn't hit the qualities I look for in a waifu, but I hated Emi as a person and couldn't at all empathize with her at any point in her route. Her big "secret" was so obvious that I thought the devs had to be fucking with me and hiding some crippling disaster, but when it turned out she'd been acting like a bratty, self-centered, sex-obsessed manipulator for such petty horseshit, I instantly lost all affection for her.

ITT: O B S E S S E D

Attached: 1470546532778.png (812x806, 797K)

So the americans really do it...

Truly Apex predators

Cursed thread

Attached: 1515708323353.webm (594x720, 1.97M)

Attached: 1525826715203.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Attached: QAWPbVT.png (428x339, 134K)

Keeps his fingers clean. Nothing wrong with that.

That is the gayest hotdog I've seen in a long time, and I'm saying that in spite of the fact that hot dogs are sausages that are basically made out of various animals dick and asshole meat trimmings.

What a chad

it actually isnt thats just another thing the kangs stole

Attached: mio burg.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

This thread made me realize all the "men" in here who can't handle a mouthful of burger would be terrible at sucking dick. You'd probably complain about half the meat spilling out of your mouth and hitting the back of your throat.

Literally man up you cowards.

Attached: 1558277896302.webm (576x720, 1.56M)

>He doesn't like the idea of a very feminine girl eating aggressively
Plebian

What the fuck? Who puts fucking vegetables on a burger?!

Average American lunch.
Feeds 1-2.

Attached: 1560082353463.jpg (823x1024, 227K)

I mean we are the same people with spray on cheese in cans.

What the fuck?! Who is shaking these?! Do ghosts get paid less than actual wagies?

>dumping ingredients in and wastes some
that really pisses me off

>japs can afford $300 toasters
wtf

Attached: 1558288647434.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

unironically I can eat more than half of that, not that I do it on a regular basis but if I'm really craving I can see myself ordering it

Sure, but as far as that game goes she's not as bad as Lilly or Rin. Lilly psychopathically manipulates MC for her own self satisfaction, and Rin has major autism and cares more about drawing pictures than MC.

Attached: 1558298706924.webm (1024x576, 2.97M)

I'll take one, sounds easier than cleaning a toaster.

this happens everywhere Chinese tourists take everything they can at a buffet i heard some places in Las vegas had to close because of this

Chinese are the Americans of the east.

Whole pic is over 3k calories.

Well yeah, but arroz con leche is a dessert and you're supposed to use condensed milk to make it sweet. Also has cinnamon.

americans atleast take that shit home chinese just throw it on the ground

Attached: shake.png (690x508, 271K)

>2600
jesus fucking christ

This provides new context for why some of the asian restaurants I've eaten in have signs saying
>DON'T WASTE FOOD! YOU WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA FOR UNEATEN FOOD!
My buddies and I have never had a problem with it, but it was strange seeing it written like that.

if you can't eat 2000 calories in a single meal you aren't a man

Don't forget to tip

Attached: skynet.jpg (740x400, 248K)

construction workers and crab fishermen eat that in a single meal regularly, just hit the gym if calorie consumption is a problem, and if you already do think of the benefits of "Cheat Days"

Attached: 1558297542385.webm (600x336, 2.85M)

That's...definitely a lot of calories.
I don't think I've ever eaten that many calories in a two day period.

Average construction worker won't burn enough calories to eat 3k per meal, unless he just does one main meal.

Attached: itdakimasu.png (1280x960, 1.21M)

I tip with a rip

How poor/lichmode are you? I've eaten that much within 15 minutes

a regular diet goes from 2 to 3k, if you don't eat 2.6k calories in 2 days you're under eating
unironically eat a sandwich, dude

1 main, 2 smaller ones, of course
point is, 3k calories in a single meal isn't unheard off

Not poor, just can't hold down much food without throwing it back up. I'm around 100lbs and 5'7. Doctor said it's normal.

>can't hold down much food without throwing it back up
>doctor said it's normal
get a new doctor

>100lbs and 5'7
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

She's not as bad, she's worse. She's just stupider than Lilly so she couldn't pull off hiding anything from anyone with more than 8IQ. I never read Lilly's secret as overly malicious or selfish either like many seem to. Rather, it was a cowardly way of dealing with an unpleasant truth. She kept putting it off until it splendidly broke loose at the worst time. Not admirable, but much more empathetic than screeching "PITY ME" twintails.

Fuck you about Rin, fight me at E3.

Want to be my bf/gf?

Attached: 1558437832580.gif (240x300, 3.89M)

>t.
youtube.com/watch?v=grP6Z0tMmYM

cringe but you're sadly on-the-mark

Is it me or is Keion having a resurgence in popularity lately?

it was always and will always be popular because it's the best CGDCT that ever was or ever will be

Can't argue with that.

Attached: K-ON!_Ep12_Keion!_[1080p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv_snapshot_13.41_[2019.06.09_18.44.03].jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

No wonder you are goddamn fat. Jesus Christ! Save some for starving kids in Africa

I'd rather not honestly

>Save some for starving kids in Africa
We've been giving them food and it only makes the problem worse.

>how you do not eat a large burger without the ends spilling out?
Ring fingers pinch the back of the bun, while the rest secure the center. If the bun is quality, it won't get soggy or tear.

This is Clapper 101.

t. not actually american and got pic from clickbait site.

>contributing to global overpopulation

Don't trigger the Amerifats, they're experts when it comes to junk.

Give them the food but secretly sneak some contraception medicine on them

Attached: 5yrl9yow0pn01.jpg (960x552, 29K)

yes, I am the cause of that

Attached: stand proud.png (243x400, 105K)

better, give them some sort of weaponized smallpox or something so that it'll spead

Eat fish and stop eating red meat for a while.

Yes, it is perfectly normal for unhealthy people to be unable to eat much without vomiting.

I've seen this webm numerous times and I always get jelly that I wasn't the kid or his friend.

chingas en la panocha de tu madre

I'm not proposing to kill them, just make them stop breeding like rabbits like the rest of normal human population

>unironically eating fish

what's wrong with eating fish?

Attached: phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg (620x413, 66K)

then you stop feeding them they are like pigeons

I am going to kick your ass.

Russians are onions now?

When I was severely depressed there were times I would eat ~1k calories a day for a few days on end. Afterwards I would almost always throw up my first real meal. Iirc something about stomach acid or some shit when you stomach is empty for that long.

>he doesn't eat fish

Nothing wrong. High IQ and truly based people all eat fish

idk if it's comparable but I've gone 2 days with no food at all and over a week with only ~700 calories a day on several occasions and eaten whole pizzas with no side effects. But I have always had a big stomach

But how will I feel better than everyone else?

I eat one meal a day that's about twice the size of a regular meal and I'm still losing weight because I cut sugar drink out.

Eh, macs are pretty small compared to typical US burgers.

Yes user, 2 meals a day will get you to a pretty normal weight. I only drink water and occasionally an energy drink.

>the quick cutting
>the slight struggle as the guy pulled the frog inside out
>the blink
>the moving
Aaaaaah

HOLY SHIT I CAN POST ON Yea Forums AGAIN??

What's the fucking point of shit like this? Like asians love to shit on Americans' poor diets and shitty food choices, but then tear into a living shit-filled animal and chomp on the mix of unseasoned blood, bone, fat, and guts while enjoying the suffering of the animal? Like what the actual fuck?

>chinks
>human
they are humanoid insects user. Don't be fooled.

Here we see NASA chefs preparing a meal for transport into space. After a series of intense physical and mental tests, only the most dedicated, well trained meals will ultimately be selected for the mission.

This is your country on Communism.

Iirc if a nanny deletes your post it goes to a queue and if a mod doesn't review it by some timeframes then you are unbanned.

Sup burgers

Attached: P1016051.jpg (1600x1200, 185K)

heh

The sashimi part I believe is Japanese. If I were a frog I'd rather die on the hands of the Chinese (instant death)

Attached: suwako-moriya-25371.jpg (300x450, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oux_C8Gm26w
This is disgusting in at least three entirely separate ways.

is that Salisbury steak? looks good

But like, you can kill the animal and then get the meat. I'm fine with that. You don't need to "prove your ancestral swordsmanship" by slicing it to pieces while missing all the vitals, keeping it alive WHILE you harvest the meat. I just cannot think of a reason for that apart from idiotic cruelty.

Is that one of those microwavable t.v. dinners? I feel sorry for any kid who ate garbage like that instead of freshly cooked meals.

Anyone tried vegan burgers at fast food joints? Asking for a friend.

Attached: heavensgatecover.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

The point here is to serve fishes, frogs, or any other aquatic animal as fresh as possible that it's alive. In no way I'm condoning this practice. One of the very few cases that PETA has a point

They literally eat anything that moves.

"Pain make meat taste good! Verry fraverfur!"

kills your appetite

Attached: shit.jpg (170x255, 20K)

Are they all retarded? Like the fucking meat is outside the frog, it's not attached anymore. It's rotting just as fast as if you cut the frog's head off and took the meat out from there.

MEAL PREP

Attached: 1548417991853.jpg (750x750, 137K)

Why the fuck would they WANT to, though? Like I can imagine what that tastes like, the spurt of blood mixed with eye fluid and probably bitter bird shit, the texture of soft bones like cartilage. It just sounds absolutely repulsive - why would anyone want to eat that? What aspect of culture makes anyone think that's a good idea?

Yes, they are retarded. That's why 2 nukes weren't enough

Attached: 1438846170728.png (1200x838, 923K)

Ironic that meat tastes better if the animal didn't suffer prior to its death. Proof that asians have shit taste.

Rate my dinner.

Attached: 1539313426329.jpg (1024x1365, 837K)

It's just Chinese being Chinese. They don't even value human life let alone animals.

I'm not gay so no.

He probably ate his own arm.

>no meat
0/10

>not partaking in the suffering of animals is gay

simple but respectable

I wouldn't really say that's culture. More like they're animals themselves. Turns out not all humans have what makes you a person.

You get used to that shit, if you grown being told that everything you say is what makes something good, then they will find it tasty, also chinks are chinks, you can't really try to apply logic to them.

youtu.be/lJOLCvPm5Dg?t=24

are you canadian or something

what the fuck do americans do to their cheese to make it that color

The broccoli looks nice and fresh but you can do better than boxed macaroni. Try making it fresh yourself sometimes with real cheese not that powdered shit.

Are those broccoli even seasoned?

Looks better than mine.

Attached: IMG_20180128_163253.jpg (2576x1932, 1.68M)

Nature is cruel and we're designed to eat meat. Deal with it and stop being offended by your own biology.

No i wasnt banned just my IP
For months.

>TYT
hard pass

This. If anyone deserves a nuking, it's the arrogant eurotards

>inb4 botulism outbreak without bioweapon attack from foreign countries
Must be a good day for burgerbros

>suffering
If I had the money and dedication to become a vegan for the sole purpose of doing something that only creates a new market for jews to jew me, I'd rather buy from a good source that actually takes care of their cattle thus making it tastier and better for the animals.

do you just randomly try to post to see if you can yet

Top lel

It's fallacious to say that eating meat is morally acceptable simply because it is part of the "natural way”, as the way that humans and other animals do behave naturally has no bearing on how we should behave.

For your own sake please stop buying fast food. Learn how to cook. Fresh home cooked meals taste better than fast food anyway.

We no longer need meat, at least from farm animals, since we can replace it with lab grown meat, which is better in every aspect. The only problem, as with any kind of technology, is people losing their jobs.

I literally grabbed the first thing that I found on youtube, but then again it's a pretty well know thing that happens so I guess it was pointless.

This. Also veganism can be bad for health as it deprive the body of essential proteins. At least eat some eggs, milks, and yeast extract. But then it won't be vegan but vegetarian. I'd say pescetarian is where the master race is

Why would lab grown meat require that many less jobs?

>lab grown meat
Enjoy your goyim chow.

Wendy's is one of the more expensive fast food joints where I live.

Well it was specifically on Yea Forums
And yeah.

I woudn't have a problem with vegans if they didn't force their lifestyle on everyone else. Your diet is just another way for you to feel morally superior to everyone else by doing nothing.

I woudn't have a problem with non-rapists if they didn't force their lifestyle on everyone else. Not raping people is just another way for you to feel morally superior to everyone else by doing nothing.

>eating meat is rape!
Progressivists everyone.

It is also fallacious to just assume that farms == suffering even if a good percentage of it really is suffering, rational people should aim for a better method to not make animals suffer like is implying (which is something I have 0 knowledge about) instead of stopping doing something you enjoy while trying to sell an idea that will never stick as long as people who care for their food exist.

I've seen that using some supplements can actually make a good diet but then again is a huge fuckery to get well informed and get those supplements depending on where you live, plus the fact that no matter how many people stop eating meat, the amount of cattle being sacrificed should still be the same unless like half the world becomes vegan.

Less resources, less management and less space. Also no slaughterhouses.
>technology is jewery

How do you eat your burger? With your hands?

Attached: george-eating-dessert.jpg (864x648, 41K)

It's funny that rape is always worse than death, even on his example which could be easily replaced with murders.

Why would some advanced meat lab have less management?
Resources and space usage isn't 1:1 with jobs.

>just ate 250 plain almonds
Are nuts good for you?

Attached: 1556701503628.jpg (905x881, 266K)

this person eats a metric fuck ton everyday and has been making videos about it nonstop

this person has a real honest to god condition letting her eat like this, /fit/ be damned

I thought this was going to be a burger thread.

Almonds for sure are good for you, not in that quantity though. 12-18 or something a day from memory

Attached: 1550314543615.jpg (1600x1130, 645K)

I got some "nuts" for you ahaha

Ask somebody who had their first burger 3 days ago anything

Attached: kotal drinking skarlet.png (400x252, 150K)

People are never going to stop eating meat and there's nothing you can do about it.
>We'll show you! Someday we'll make it illegal to eat meat and then you'll have to eat your daily ration of onions burgers!
In your dreams you basedboy faggot. Why don't these retards ever go after cultures that actually do kill animals inhumanely? Because that would take more effort than posting about how smart you are on Twitter.

What if its a messy burger that spills shit out the side every time you take a bite? This is perfectly acceptable than rubbing your hands on a napkin every 5 seconds.

Attached: 1554439958318.webm (272x356, 68K)

She probably pukes it all up as soon as she turns the camera off.

Also funny that liberal niggers love to predicate diversity regarding life styles yet when it comes to meat they show yet again more double standards.

Attached: PETA.jpg (2560x2560, 917K)

>not in that quantity though
Is it just because of calories? I'm skinny so it's not issue.

"Technology will create more jobs" is a lie told to keep the plebians from panicking. The US manufactures more and more every year but the manufacturing workforce is tiny compared to 30-40 years ago.

Why don't the plebs learn to code?

Just like the UN and their "deep concern" with 2D instead of actually addressing the child exploitation ring that happens where they actually live. I like how one user implied that it was their actual business and since 2D is decreasing their sales, they bitch at the elevens.

that's a good thing user. The end of wageslavery with the added bonus of reduced ecological impact of farm animals? sounds great.

sums it all up right there

>ecological impact of farm animals
Cow farts are causing global warming!

There's a lot of physical work involved in farms, from feeding to checking, it's roughly about 30% more compared to a biotech lab.
I never said people should stop eating meat, you imbecile. It's the turn we have to take to save this planet unless you enjoy living in a dead world, nematode.

If the owners of the machines no longer need your labor why should they keep you around?

imitation crab was made in japan

>throw people in prison for looking at drawings
>import actual sexual predators into your country and have the police run protection for them and get paid off with a piece of the action

They literally are, as well as the process of feeding and accommodating them being a massive business.
They don't have a choice, at least not in America.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of why that would be bad for you.

The short of it is, moderation is key. You need a mixed and healthy diet. You're also likely to get some constipation (or other gut/digestion issues) due to the high amount of fiber you have ingested. Also you're getting way too much of some kind of vitamin, can't recall what almonds have.

Machines don't work on their own, at least not now.

>They don't have a choice, at least not in America.
Why? All they have to do is cut welfare.

That’s still a lot of food unless you’re like on keto or some shit

its funny how everything the left wants us to do basically reduces us all except a privileged few into being serfs who eat insects

This thread reminds me, this web show where people are tasting foods from my country:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXdOsVxrni0
youtube.com/watch?v=wChkyRQIOD4
youtube.com/watch?v=wybDLUyhMrg
youtube.com/watch?v=AqROht268Wc
Would you try something?

More like farmers flatten really big areas so cows can eat and shit.

Jesus you're one of those global warming retards. Even if it was true why aren't activists going after countries like China that actually do harm at least their immediate environment? No they always choose to go after Western nations that they can safely police our lives from the comfort of their phone.

I can't believe I finally understand what a onions boy is after all these years.

>Even if it was true
Why does Yea Forums attract people who are compulsively contrarian?

Attached: 1543768931477.png (542x571, 202K)

I eat other things like veggies and some meat/fish. What vitamin?

You retard, hamburgers came from Hamburg during German migration before WW1

>gourmet UK stepping up the bread with toast

Global warming is alarmist bullshit designed to scare people into thinking they'll die unless they vote liberal.

>thread about actual anime: 10 replies in 3 days, thread locked

>thread about how to eat hamburgers: Most intense and engaging discussion Yea Forums has seen in years

Absolute state of this board

>all they have to do is cut welfare, mobilize the army to stop the riots, deal with the inevitable civil war and global humanitarian crisis, and somehow manage to subjugate/kill hundreds of millions of people
ftfy

Eating insects is the future.
>fucking easy to farm
>fucking easy to reproduce
>fucking easy to feed
You only need to somehow make them tasty and convince people to eat chink tier food, the only bad thing is that liberals could evolve to defend insect rights.

>I have babyhands, the post

>thinking the army won't shoot poor fags

>being so new, isn't even ashamed of double spacing

>thinking the army will indiscriminately murder the public
>thinking they could even if they wanted to

Lmao, why are you acting like a child
>REEEEE WHY YOU SHIT ON US BUT NOT THEM
China is the worst when it comes to taking care of nature. Recently they are trying to reduce their impact, but time will tell if it works.
Your president denies any climate shit because it would mean a reduction in production if they were to adhere to any nature preserving treaty.

We were having fun until the vegans showed up.

last call for questions, about to go to bed

Attached: 1464303004543.png (1024x768, 336K)

You keep the burger in its wrapper if it has one, and only remove enough of it to take a bite. You'll finish it with only a messy mouth at most.

They'll just sterilize the plebs and wait one generation.

how do you reach adulthood with ever eating a burger

Nice Mitabi knife there pal :)

What does cock taste like?

All life has value even insects and plants. Vegans are hypocrites themselves because plants are alive. They need to just stop eating altogether.

Nothing wrong with that. We're over due some depopulation.

I'll bet it was hard for you to go this long without screaming about "The President".

Attached: 1538371149720.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>food thread
>everyone railing on Americans
>american - but look the British have bad food too!
You fucking stank yanks disgust me.

>Lmao
>REEEEE
I do agree that calling global warming an alarmist way of going full liberal is bullshit though. Before thinking that liberals want to reach more power, you should realize that the jews that are in charge now will do anything to disprove a fact that reduces their sales in a penny or two.

she doesn't, that's the joke
her stomach expands to several times the normal amount and her metabolism doesn't absorb most of what she's eating
if you think about it like that - it's not a beneficial condition unless you think spending an excessive amount of time eating food everyday is 'beneficial'

the point is why should the common man be relegated to being chink tier surfs. we arent chinks were human we need human food meat and vegetables not insects and algae paste ok

The entire world agrees your food suck.

Attached: 1504547982456.png (1270x1357, 2.02M)

cut welfare and certain percentages of the population will be eating themselves within two weeks

>what are vegetables

sasuga

Attached: satania_laugh.jpg (1031x876, 145K)

>not liking black pudding
That's just a picky bitch.
Also we discovered hamburgers first deal with it fatfag.

What do bongs have other than fish and chips?

If you are talking about , I'm not even american, you just need to admit that brad with toast is fucking hilarious and even a chink would not eat it.

If they are actually tasty and have great nutritional value, I wouldn't mind trying it, but that doesn't mean I would stop eating meat.

thawlts on breakfast for dinner?

Attached: 20190610_030653.jpg (1512x1134, 467K)

I liked Trump when he ran for president. I thought he would change usa's policy of meddling with other countries and such, but there you have it.
Since their interest are at risk, they'll do anything to silence any kind of new fuel or tech that could render theirs useless.

I reckon about 13% of the population wouldn't be missed

As a kid I just never happened to have them or beef at all beyond hot dogs, and then when I was around 6-8 or so I decided I didn't want to eat meat because animal rights and shit.

So then from that age to around 16 or so I didn't eat meat aside from like seafood and fried chicken, and then since I just had never had beef products my whole life, I never really had a taste for it. I tried steak, bites of burgers etc here and there since then and now, but I never found it that good.

In the past year or two i've been going through rough shit and have had to be less picky with food, so i've had to have microwaved shit with beef in it here and there so i've growbn a bit more used to the taste. This past week is the first time i've outright had a full burger, though, and the first time I had a beef-relateed product other then hot dogs I actually REALLY liked. When i'e tried pieces of steak before or beef in other shit here and there, it tasted really bland and not that great compared to, say, shrimp, chicken, etc.

Admittedly, even with the burger, most of the good taste came from the other shit in it (pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, pickles, etc), not the beef itself (though the meat was a lot better then prior beef i've had.) Had it been a piece of grilled chicken it would have probably tasted even better. So I still really don't get the obession people have with beef in particular.

Don't know, would love to find out though.

by being a brainwashed vegan from a young age

>when the glove comes out

Attached: 1559687174717.jpg (185x210, 12K)

I know you're joking but I did #3 back in highschool with some flamin' hot doritos dust. I honestly can't recommend it to anyone.

We could easily save money by kicking the kikes and their infinite worthless paper money printing machine out and stopping the welfare system that takes from the white middle class and gives it to poor brown people and 3rd world immigrants but NOOOO liberal cunts have to tell us we're going to save the world by not having hamburgers and swallowing each others cum while women are burning coal and throwing away their motherhood being carreer women. Oh and also cartoon titties are the most hateful thing in existence even worse than actual child rapists that get a pass because they're not white.
What a fucking world, ban me I don't give a shit.

the environmental movement in the US is also super jewish. when ever we try and get stuff like a nuclear plant going they lobby against it. mine for rare earth metals to make Solar panels thats extremely regulated. try and drill your own oil and refine it in cleaner way cant do that. Its used as an excuse to get us into foreign conflicts

They don't want us to have alternate energy sources so we'll continue to be enslaved by their petrodollar.

>ywn have a Japanese gf and take her to all the attractions Texas has to offer as she constantly says "Sugoi!" at everything

Attached: rain.gif (498x252, 315K)

petrodollar is only half of it there is also the zionist wars and expanding israel. With them its never just one thing

I took a Japanese girls shooting once. She posted a picture on her facebook later that night of her with a bullet in her hand and the caption said, "holding gun"

I understand it all too well mein kamerad.

adorable

If you faggots are done talking about kikes can we get back to the topic at hand please

Attached: rei burger.png (639x468, 484K)

Was seele the Jews of Eva?

it's tawlf b

Attached: tex.png (900x675, 197K)

Eggs in hamburger meat Yes or No

no
eggs fried and put on top of the burger, yes

mods, make the burger thread a cyclical please, thanks

No, only in pork if you're making meatballs.

yes, makes the patties better

no

>hands you a burger
>"The bun is my own creation, please, try it!"
what do?

Attached: sanae apron.jpg (456x640, 38K)