One of the few times the censor was a benefit. Unless you like inverted nipples. That said...

One of the few times the censor was a benefit. Unless you like inverted nipples. That said, given how low effort and QUALITY the animation is, they will most likely look normal. Probably one of the better women, yet they gave her such a strange fetish trait.

Attached: Nande Koko ni Sensei ga.jpg (1129x1114, 150K)

Can't believe Yea Forums is plagued with redditors, fuck off pieces of shit

>redditors

Wouldn't even read/watch this series in the first place.

>pretends he's not a redditor using reddit spacing
nice way to came out faggot

I have an active reddit account and shitpost in every episode discussion it has on r/anime lol

There, is that better? You must live an interesting life, imagining enemies everywhere.

Same, based redditchads fuck Yea Forumsncels.

Is liking inverted nipples really exclusive fetish area?

>censorship is good!
Gee, I wonder WHO could be behind this post?

>Make an obvious shitpost shitting on inverted nipples.
>People react like it's an invasion from the blue haired, blue check marked menace.

Attached: lesbian chuckle.gif (500x281, 1.94M)

they're pretty rare
whats worse is that when they're usually featured its for 1 page and then transformed to normal

some girls have inverted nipples, user. there's nothing wrong with it

>>they're pretty rare
Sure. But I mean is JUST liking them a fetish?
Not even preferring or exclusively liking inverted.

>he doesn't like inverted nips

Attached: 1460501437059.jpg (781x750, 348K)

>Getting upset about inverted nipples

Not gonna lie, the days when coming to this site guaranteed seeing shitting dick nipples created a good barrier to entry

Nothing can be a joke or banter anymore. Everything has to be a part of some faggy conspiracy.

Am I reading it wrong or is that faggot actually talking shit about inverted nipples

>shitting dick nipples
sounds familiar to me. maybe a repressed memory?

Then stop complaining and start posting, retard. If you actually gave a shit you'd already have a folder or two and a few ways to circumvent bans.

Has the uncensored version been confirmed/released already?

What's to hate about inverted nipples? They have a certain aura of elegance to them and can transform anyway.

Kojima nips bundled with the next volume which comes out in 11 days. The rest of the cast plus a bonus ep on December 11th.

Ty my man

>That hair
>Those tits

Attached: muh huh huh.jpg (672x434, 23K)

Yes.

Nurse>Art teacher>Demon>Tomboy

About right. A shame the Art Teacher is accidentally murdered later in the series. The poor boy didn't know his own strength and size, they found her tiny body in two pieces.

If you don't like inverted nipples you're a faggot. You faggot.

What's this ?

read the filename newfaggot