Why are worst girls always destined to win. Is it to make peace between all the other camps with their superior waifus...

Why are worst girls always destined to win. Is it to make peace between all the other camps with their superior waifus? pic related

Attached: slneo.png (1032x769, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7HxWW5FauwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic unrelated

are you still in denial about her upcoming victory?

>worst girls
pic very unrelated

She is best girl though

she was in bunny girl senpai but not in oregairu

so, you're the same troll as in the other thread?

>waifus
>plural
These are Irohafags, gentlemen.

Iroha best girl

Attached: 20384023.jpg (447x600, 63K)

the reddit girl

Attached: 023.jpg (500x798, 215K)

Old men. Money.

Yui is gonna win.

The Tobe bowl

>he doesn't know

Attached: Hachiman having visions of Yukino.png (889x1080, 597K)

This. Yukinofags are getting scared

based

Attached: YuiPepe.png (577x607, 197K)

dumb frogposter

Yukino is going to win the Hayamabowl.

Attached: SmugBastard.png (872x570, 527K)

Yukino has never cried over Hayama, but she has cried over Hachiman for 3 volumes in a row.

Nah, Hayama is loyal

Attached: B7D71C4A-3FFE-447F-A92E-AA0FB4777F34.png (1280x629, 825K)

youtu.be/7HxWW5FauwM
HY is the ship of the plot.

Attached: opposites.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Tears that stem from her co-dependency on him.

Doesn’t that mean that 8man isn’t good for her

>it's the faggot yuifag that made the poll
I should have known.

No, it just hurts her to have to let go

Hachiman feels like shit too, pain caused by love.

Attached: crying Yuki.png (872x1079, 533K)

Is this that help me scene? 8man never did actually promise her. He did however promise Yui that he would help Yukino someday.

I don’t really like Yukino, but I like the fact that she didn’t immediately fall on Hachiman’s lap like all the other girls. If watari didn’t try so hard to pander to the haremfags, this would have been a great romance series.

It's an incentive for fans to make doujin. I'm still waiting for some love for Minorin though.

Attached: kushieda_minori.gif (500x281, 979K)

>pic unrelated

No, this takes place way after that scene. This is Hachiman thinking about it during his phone call with Hiratsuka. Yukino is in his heart.

Except that's wrong. The entire reason he is going back to school, is to fulfil her promise.

I don't remember that happening in the novels. I think the manga is just assuming that the promise is to Yukino.

Like I said, I don't remember that happening outside Destinyland in the novels. He never said yes to her there.

When Yukino grabbed his sleeve and asked the words, he felt something grab hold of his heart and was visited by a floating sensation "that I'd continue falling forever". He's doing it for Yukino.

He still didn't make a promise to her since he never answered her.

Attached: Why is Hachiman rushing back to school.png (942x790, 44K)

That was because the ride was going down

Troll harder next time please

Yeah, he did make a promise to help Yukino one day, and that promise was made when Yui asked him to help her if Yukino was ever in trouble. He never actually made the promise to Yukino because he never got a chance to respond.

Why is she letting go if she wants it badly then?

and yet yui never once came into his thoughts during that scene, stop trolling.

Because she puts Yui before herself

People never learn so they let themself get baited into reading chapter after chapter to get some hope for best girls happy ending.

Attached: rui_night.jpg (700x1012, 106K)

Yui doesn't need help, so why would she appear in his thoughts? The one who needs help right now is Yukino.

ss3 when?

Is she even aware that Hachiman likes her and not Yui?

Because you said that he is doing it because he promised Yui. Which is bullshit.

Its ssj3 you moron.

How can she know if Hachiman is never honest about his feelings

>all those romantic words
>it's only the ride bro

Attached: NICE.png (677x418, 367K)

“Worst girls always win” is just an excuse people with shit taste tell themselves to feel better.

We don't know who he's thinking of when it comes to the promise. Sure the manga shows Yukino, but the novel never suggests who he's thinking of. All he says is that he made a promise, and the only promise he made with confirmation to help Yukino was with Yui.

Just stop

Yui is going to win, friend

>t.yuipollfag

Attached: 1559968344498.png (514x559, 399K)

Can't think of a rebuttal, huh?

Sure

Attached: CC3AAC7E-235C-4902-A723-ADBFBC470CCD.jpg (1333x368, 134K)

Why are you posting fanart?

>Sure the manga shows Yukino
No, it's because you're just full of shit.

>he doesn’t know
That’s actual canon

>Hayama is not present
He’s with Yukino isn’t he

No, he is relaxing and letting his bros have a turn with his waifu

Hayama doesn't like flat chests.

Whatever. You're not even going to offer an actual counterargument.

Yeah, because you’re full of shit. Even you yourself know damn well he was thinking about Yukino.

I also saw a picture of Hayama getting it on with Yukino. Is that canon too?

No, that's just shitposting

Again, regarding the novel, it never implies he's thinking about when Yukino asked him to help her one day. He could be thinking of her, but he never actually did promise her. You can deny it all you want but he never made a promise to her. He did though make a promise to help Yukino with Yui though.

So it’s alright to shitpost about Yui but not about Yukino?

No, with Yui it's not shitposting

Faggot, even with Hayama he says it’s for Yukino. Yui literally never crosses his mind in 13.

But why?

Because fan anger makes people talk about the series, and that's good for sales.

Based frogposter

Attached: yuipoll boogeyman.jpg (1238x1931, 1.84M)

Yotsuba a shit

>this is what yuipollfag is doing now because "yukino doesn't like 8man romantically, she could still love hayama" isn't working
desperate to shitpost, aren't we?

Attached: 1559873881401.jpg (457x381, 143K)

>Voiced by Touyama Nao
>Must be a slut!

Attached: __yuigahama_yui_yahari_ore_no_seishun_lovecome_wa_machigatteiru_drawn_by_meri_san__6edb6e562bdf262ac (1451x2048, 291K)

Reminder that Kongou is a tea drinker and Graf Zepplin sei drinks Max Coffee. Hachiman loves Kancolle.