FUCKING DROPPED

Never dropped a series this hard before.

Attached: 1560103444196.png (1099x595, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/023/390/O.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The best part is its never used again and it has no meaningful impact beyond saving him once.

>it has no meaningful impact beyond saving him once.
Doesn't he do that again like 10 mins after.

yes

BASED Hackayama giving us as little information as possible to set up a world where he can make everything possible.

This entire cour is nothing but BS and asspulls. SnK fags are desperate enough to defend it. Once we see what's in the basement I'm dropping

Shit like this really reduces the impact of "deaths"
If I have to ask "yeah but are they really dead?" 5 times then it cheapens the time they actually are

>dropping when the actual good story starts

>to kill a titan all you need is to slash its nape
okay
>turns out the human core is in the nape
it all comes together!
>there's human titans
seems fun
>human titans can transfer their conciousness to their cock to be immortal
wait...
>the human core of the titan form human titans can be regenerated despite having their head turned to mush
shit writing confirmed
>human core can then regnerate despite being mostly removed from titan and being turned to mush
how can fags defend this?

Attached: Riener-headdead.png (958x538, 837K)

At first I thought it was that bullshit healing spell in Mahouka.

If it takes 3 seasons to reach the "good" story either a) there is no good story and thats the endless 'but it gets better!" cope or b) they dont't deserve the time

It's a picture

xD!!

no dude snk is the smartest manga

Is it a pretty picture?

Never get tired of maggots right? Lol

Plot armour titan!
Bringing burned to the crisp people back from the dead?

Turning to into Titans with super powers?

>Shounen shit like HxH

or c) it was a good anime but got even better post basement

smoothbrain

I just dont understand why the author felt he needed to do this. There's like a 100 different ways he could've achieved the end result. Especially without trying to make a stupid justification like this.

3 seasons and 50 + episodes.

Unlike FMA:B

c) is wrong tho.

of course no one in this thread knows what mahouka is because the only anime they seen is attack on normie

O

This.
Isayama was a hack up until the point he got his shit together in the Marley arc, and even then it didn't get THAT good. SnK was purely living off of its titanbux, being the novelty it is, it could profit from it alone, combined with edgy "kill all unimportant characters to pretend there are stakes". Absolutely no main character received major character developement up until Clash of the Titans. Unnecessary flashbacks for mindless exposition, mediocre art style and most of all, shitty flesh-mecha fights where everyone but Eren and Pieck jobs.

MY

You're not fooling anyone, Huntercuck

Rent free.

CONCIOUSNESS

Bow down to your master, dog.

Attached: 1558605994811.png (280x250, 44K)

>Hunterkek is the dogposter from /dbs/.
Based

>Armin survives getting burnt into a crisp
>Reiner constantly survives thanks to contrived bullshit like this
But the stakes bro, did you see how generic soldier #1340 died?

Mahouka is fucking shit, though.

You're a brainlet, this is no different from any other titan power right down to how it's used narrativly kill yourself

Mahouka has the best played straight Mary Sue MC since Alucard

shingeki no asspull is some hack shit

why is everyone pretending this is a big deal when reiner's titan is literally built around not dying

O MY TRANSFERRED CONCIOUSNESS

Its kinda annoying to get "yes we killed him, lol just kidding" in the same battle at least 5 times.

I mean i tried to count but i lost track. I hate this shit when it happens once but this? Really? Was this made intentionally to piss me off? And most of the time the main characters COULD have finished it but chose to be dickfaces and talk or ignore the half-finished opponent.

One of the characters literally comes back to life using this asspull.
I shit you not.

Rainer was "killed" 3 times in that battle

Yes, they made it like that specifically to piss you off. You're that important.

Attached: 1560007402236.png (645x729, 127K)

>Burned to a crisp
>Propelled with the steam
>Falls from 50m high
>Still breathes for what looks like an hour or two
>No justifications
Pigner's plot armor makes more sense compared to the KOFF.

Attached: Eren_hears_Armin_breathe.png (1600x900, 1.62M)

What's the point of spending two and a half season establishing an Achilles Heel only to reveal they can survive it if the plot demands? At least the ability to harden their nape made sense.

he is a GOD

not a character

they had to keep him alive because they needed to obtain one of the enemy titans
try to keep up with the plot

Why don't they keep their nape permanently hardened? Monkey man had to do it manually, which was stupid.

Zecuck is gonna die like a bitch in the next chapters. RIP.

Nice selfie

So many fucking Marleycucks are in this thread. I can't wait for next month when Eren kills you all.

You seriously think Eren is gonna kill Falco and Gabi next month? SnKtoddlers, not even once.

Hardening is a costant waste of energy, plus the nape hardening get slower the movement of the shifter until the hardening works.

>Eren kills you all
>Eren
>Currently not being a bitch

He developed chad genes after the timeskip

Attached: 1557311951227.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Just look how he reckted reiner after his titan got sniped 2 times in the head.

Attached: 1557384719012.png (702x580, 414K)

TRANSFER

>he is a GOD
Zekefags...... Go to /snk/ and write about pregnant Pieck again, brainlet

>Hardening is a constant waste of energy,
No it doesn't. The hardened skin stays there even after the titan disappears.

Based Zeke will bring some troubles in the next chapter.

Attached: I won.jpg (800x980, 168K)

what bothers me is that armin fell from 60 meters too

>If kill your race, you win

Attached: 1550634220201.png (722x720, 266K)

shifters have always been able to heal while attached to their titans. Eren got stabbed while titanized a few times and he always came out of the titan without any noticeable wound. what reiner did was just an extension of that. besides, if that didn't happen then we wouldn't have anymore of this sexy beast

Attached: 1552003456945.jpg (751x1063, 88K)

>an ability got introduced just to create one (1) to two (2) cliffhangers for that shounen magazine bux.
dropped

Why did you drop it?

good, you didn't get to the part where it shoves babby tier nihilism in your face

Attached: 1544248797548.jpg (2153x664, 466K)

getting stabbed =/= having entire head and brain blown off. Fuck off with your homo shit

Can't check the manga right know, was Xavier really in Grisha's flashback? He knew Grisha by his name, so that means that kid molester laid his hands on Grisha as well?

Attached: [DameDesuYo] Shingeki no Kyojin (Season 3 Part 2) - 56v0 (1920x1080 10bit AAC) [00E4BAEE].mkv_snapsh (1920x1080, 1.08M)

imagine being that critical of something instead of just kicking back and enjoying the show..

Attached: bertolt confused.png (274x279, 100K)

Yeah, this one was one of the biggest asspull ever.
The second time is passed to the titan's spine and brain which at least makes it more believable, although it would still need some introduction before this episode in some conversation or something.

>human titans can transfer their conciousness to their cock to be immortal
Kek. If this were literally true, I would like the series more.
But yes, this is the point where the story starts to rot and just gets stinkier as it goes along.

Shit series.
Hunterchads always win.

Attached: 1559393143645.png (202x262, 68K)

Don't act like Mahouka is some kind of fucking elitists-only anime.

The wires of his 3D gear were fully extended, his freefall was probably more like 20-30 meters at most, maybe less.

Are anime cucks getting grim reminder?

Is HxH still on hiatus?

fma:B Sucks.

Attached: 3267B44D-04E3-45F4-B738-49D07A980B1E.jpg (229x129, 7K)

No you just missed a lot of things.

It only happened once when his head got blown off, you guys need to stop exaggerating and acting like this happened multiple times.

imagine if reiner was the one eaten by armin and bertold got away with zeke. i think that would have been better.

No, only twice.

This is bait.

No you’re talking about FMA:B/Manga.

Shut up, SergeatnMajorGross (Youtuber)

Attached: ReinerUh.png (302x312, 110K)

epic falseflag, newfag. try changing the filenames next time.

I’m getting real tired of all these whining jerks acting like this makes no sense. You guys are objectively wrong.

I see that a lot of people didn't understand why reiner survived. Let me explain:

Titan shifters are able to recover,activate the powers and give the powers(if eaten by another titan) thx the spine(mostly the spinal fluid, later in the anime you will understand why it so important).

So the spine is their true weakpoint and the core of their powers, so even if you separate the brain from the spine or literally blow up the brain,since the spinal fluid take all the information from the brain and shares them entire the body, they can survive sharing their subcontious in the spine and waiting for the regeneration.

This move is actually possible not only for reiner, but literally all the titan shifters ca do that( even if this move is considered a "last hope").
The only ways to kill a titan shifter are 3: blow completly up the entire body,destroy this spine and brain at the same time or weakeded him so much until he can't regenerate anymore and than kill him as a regular human.

This rule is literally the main ability of a shifter outside the titan power,and since this rule didn't got contraddicted, this can't be considered an asspull.

Let it die, bro

Yeah, it makes enough sense with preestablished knowledge too, if going titan can make you lose control like Eren in trost or just controlling a titan in general is a thing then the titan body itself is sure to have its own nervous system and brain that a shifter must learn to connect with and control, why wouldn't transferring your consciousness make sense when all this knowledge + PATHS is on the table?, the warriors are all highly experienced shifters so them being so connected to their titans to the point something like consciousness transfer is possible should be seen as depth to a powergap between them and Eren, not an asspull because people lack decent analytical skills of the logic of a story and imagination.

We Can Rebuild Him; We have the Technology

Ah, I see you’re one of those “contrarians for the sake of being contrarians” jerks.

He didn't fall 150 feet, nor was he burnt to a crisp.
Nope, he never died.

1. Armin fell about 50 meters from the Colossal titans teeth, via they are about as tall as the wall. He then falls on a 3 story building shown to be about as tall or taller then Eren and reiners titans. So at worst he fell 35 meters.

2. Humans can walk off a fall of up to 17 meters, from up to 30 are certainly deadly, but not instantly. Which is the key here, there's no doubt that these things would kill him, but first he'd been in a coma for a few hours.

3. He didn't fall with no resistance, isayama drew his box cutters falling off and him letting go of the grips, but the made sure to show that the hooks remained inside Berts teeth until fully extended, showing them still leaving his waist band.

4. The image shows that they are incredibly long even having not reached their full length, based on the fact that they are still scrunched towards the end and not completely straight. Do to the angle of the shot they definitely aren't a full 50 meters long, but easily appear over 20.
That being said armin likely only free fell somewhere between 10 and 20 meters, which the average person can get up and walk away from.

6. The burns he received are second degree, which cannon't actually kill anyone, all this means is the epidermis is completely gone, a person feels intense pain but it's becoming suceitible to everything that kills you, not the burns
themselves. Only 3rd degree burns(the the bone) are deadly on their own, and given he was unconscious he likely can't even remember what it felt like.

All in all, In conjunction these things would definitely kill someone IF NOT TREATED. You'd be alive in in a coma for a wealth of time, you body just preforming it's involuntary necessary actions like breathing, for a while before you completely give out.

you act as if people haven't lived for a while after shit like this before. Armin was going to die in like 5 mins after they did the serum.

You think Erwin, Bert, Sasha and Ymir were “unimportant characters”?

Hellsing was never supposed to be taken seriously though, it was an over the top B-movie style anime/manga.

now, that is anti-semitic

yup, last chapter was either late november or early december. 20 chapters last year but it's looking like this year's gonna be another tenner if Togashi comes back at all

Never used again? What makes you think it won’t be used during the battle in the manga right now?

Ha hahahahaahaaaaa
The basement is going to turn a decent alternate 1600-1700 era story about humanity's fight against the mysterious forces of the titan hordes into a shitty WW1 political drama that feels extremely out of place for the sake of subverting expectations.

Attached: 1385810364669.jpg (413x395, 19K)

should i just drop the show all together? i heard it goes to shit post-basement and the whole ancient god titan thing and the political shit is confusing and honestly annoying.

Yes, threads also went from shit to retardation.

Slime God Jesus Isekai.
I dropped that series, hard. Holy fuck I never knew shitty writing and over the top brow beating would make me so angry.

Go back to watching MHA brainlet, clearly SNK is too patrician for you.

Attached: disdain.png (261x230, 103K)

it seemed like eren used it against the wht, that one guy saying "i feel like he should be dead" after his titan head got crushed

If they cut our napes off we die, never forget to protect that neck! Just kidding LOL

>Humans can walk off a fall of up to 17 meters
No, they cannot

>titan shifters and their ability to instantly create meat and bone and crystal out of nothing isn't fantastical in the slightest and I'm okay with it
>BUT THIS PIECE OF UNIQUE BIOLOGY IS AN ASSPULL
>ASSPULL ASSPULL ASSPULL ASSPULL ASSPULL ASSPULL ASSPULL ASSPULL ASSPULL

Yes, it is an asspull. Thanks for clarifying.

Based

O, My Rubber Nen...!!

i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/023/390/O.png

Why don't you go outside and prove him wrong

I mean you've already reached this point, user. That says something.

good luck when you learn about O MY LOLI GODDESS

It's so fucking dumb. The definition of an asspull.