One Punch Man

so while it's obvious that he's G5, that still leaves some questions unanswered
1) are his capabilities any different from default drive knight
2) was he always working for the organisation, or is this simply a disguise and nothing more?
3) why does he wear the mask?

Attached: 1559315716273.jpg (835x1200, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5S9WyDboVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3XJ5Rm77wp4
youtube.com/watch?v=uzBwU3GGUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=zdLp35dTano
youtu.be/-Zm2MnYBXHY
youtube.com/watch?v=PlEVrdPmI_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wuO_r6Qre9Q
youtu.be/pYztwpF2AAI
youtube.com/watch?v=KFNiI5t0Ueo
youtube.com/watch?v=zxz3DP8v9ko
youtube.com/watch?v=5Oksbbr1CRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His eye being exactly like G4 and G5 kind of screams Yoshikage Kira tier of obvious. Combined with the fact that he considers Bofoy his enemy, he’s very likely part of the organization.

Also, the HA and heroes assumed he’s a cyborg. But he could be an intelligent robot like G4 was. So it’s his real face.

but hang on if he was G5 all along then how did he exist before G4 who would be his predecessor

I love fubuki

Attached: 42C2FB04-5CD4-4B7A-BA53-A23EFAE9EBD5.png (1057x1814, 2.91M)

hello murata
when's that new chapter coming out then
and who is my boy genos going to fight and be inevitably defeated by?

Attached: 1559332039515.jpg (2275x2912, 2.97M)

stop forcing opm generals

What if Metal Knight was the organization instead? That would suit the ethics of their actions much more suitably.

never and pic related

Attached: 863FE8EC-F3FC-4DE7-A05E-0677F0C6A121.gif (352x240, 227K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T5S9WyDboVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3XJ5Rm77wp4
youtube.com/watch?v=uzBwU3GGUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=zdLp35dTano
which is best?
if you favourite OPM track isn't here, post it

Attached: 5cc08evdxzw21.jpg (1000x2000, 137K)

Attached: 1559949348132.png (431x403, 83K)

Either Metal Bat or Genos.

youtu.be/-Zm2MnYBXHY

Hes clearly not G5.

I just had an epiphany. Tatsumaki calls Saitama avocado and octopus, right? But those same insults can be applied to herself too. This means she unknowingly connects to him on a visceral level.
Based ONE is a foreshadowing master!

Attached: 1589075522690.jpg (850x1155, 592K)

prove it

Attached: 1559931026960.png (285x461, 40K)

Garou's theme and main themes for both seasons.

I think Metal Knight is more likely to be involved with the organization. He likes to collect all sorts of data and the organization could be a way for him to collect it in a less moral way.

Metal knight is a true hero faggot.

it's pretty painfully obvious that the organisation arc is going to mainly star bofoi/CE/drive knight/kuseno/genos
all that fucking metal shading in one arc
for the love of all that is holy don't let JC adapt it

Attached: shading how does it work.png (1280x720, 725K)

I'm partial to Crisis and Wet My Scales
youtube.com/watch?v=PlEVrdPmI_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wuO_r6Qre9Q

Attached: BofoyAnime.png (479x479, 322K)

Let me show you a real Crisis theme.
youtu.be/pYztwpF2AAI

Stop self inserting you absolute piece of human.

that's pretty damn nice
thanks for sharing it with me, friend!

Glad you liked it user. Also read Baki if you haven't yet.

Attached: 1550136412428m.jpg (647x1024, 181K)

drew base form Orochi this time.

Attached: orochi.jpg (1060x1500, 1.41M)

Nice, too bad he jobbed.

What if Pig God is really Blast?

Pretty good Smurf. When are you gonna draw Garou?

what's baki like, anyway? I've heard good things but I haven't really looked into it
also, the TRVE VNDERSTANDER'S opm track
youtube.com/watch?v=KFNiI5t0Ueo

It's planned. I'll probably do his monster/awakened form first, since it doesn't have much art nor any official Murata one yet. Hell, maybe his giant demon form too, since I also wanted to do mutated Fuhrer Ugly.

he kinda looks like he just came lul
the half open mouth and the flames around him that kinda look like twitching fx

Random request but what about pig god wearing blast's stretched outfit and cape and looking away from the viewer?
just for the humour.

Baki is pure martial arts madness and it's great, it also keeps getting crazier with each arc. Check it out and see for yourself.

Attached: x18 (1).jpg (687x1100, 323K)

looks kinda shigurui-esque

Attached: sightless dragon.jpg (1456x1065, 485K)

What if Drive Knight is the bad guy? What if Bofoy is "just" a good guy and he's partially paranoid because he's onto Drive Knight, and Drive Knight misdirected Genos at A City because he needs pawns to take down Bofoy?

there's no "what if"
what you just said is 100% accurate

We just have to see how the story unfolds.

Did the anime end or what ? Episode 9 is taking forever.

Attached: confused mommy.jpg (404x356, 37K)

Doubt it. In the manga, G5 wanted to keep a "precious sample" of Metal Knight's drone.
Wouldn't make sense if they were on the same "team"

I wish it ended.

Attached: 1550062830497.jpg (451x489, 68K)

Pretty cool, u plan on doing his second form too? The one against garou

it's just T E N N I S

Episode 9 was delayed by a week because of French Open, which ended today with Rafael Nadal winning it for the 12th time.

Just. Pure. T E N N I S.

Attached: 38119721-642A-4557-A0D9-0CD5153D7AEA.jpg (1931x1124, 284K)

Incredible.
Nadal is still a best

Based fucking Nadal.

Attached: D8NpgnWUwAAD9uW.jpg (501x708, 85K)

Pretty autistic thread

Yeah, with burning cape and wide open mouth.

Is it two against one or is someone on Saitama's team? If so who?

one Yea Forums man is peak autism
I love it, reminds me of the merged boards

what kind of literature is this confused mommy from?

Attached: 372203ae970be6e3940b27f1e7bf5960db0d76903b8cba4530940d2985d641ee.png.jpg (512x544, 68K)

Kek I spent the entire past two weeks watching that. Fuck Nadal for winning it all the time though, what a fucking bore. I wonder why they would not air it for that reason though.
No idea sorry. You should recognize her however.

rinko iori right? I'm doujin hunting as we speak but no luck so far, artist's pretty good

got it, for anyone on the confused mommy side of things, made by bobobo, titled apron, starring rinko iori, it's pretty short, a shame

Attached: ewfouewvowub.jpg (495x640, 163K)

King?

overkill.

boi
youtube.com/watch?v=zxz3DP8v9ko

It's not "obvious". They can be related without having to be one and the same character.

Smurf?! I didn't know you post on here!

why

Retard.

he's been here for months. where have you been, newfag?

>he's been here for months. where have you been, newfag?

he's been here for years. where have you been, newfag?

>Garou's theme already has 1.4 million views
Nice

Attached: 1555230927547.jpg (1280x1807, 242K)

What if some monster used hostages with a dead man switch or something to corner saitama?

>dying to saitama
>jobbing

he'd just kill the monster faster than it can react

Don't worry, there won't be a third season to adapt.

'unofficial'

King is unironically the best hero

Even if there is, with any luck JC Staff will have gone bankrupt during the 5 year wait. Though, I still vote for ANYONE ELSE remaking S2.

Saitama seems to be so used to seeing people die that he doesn't fret over people he couldn't save. Like when he punched the meteor he didn't really show any signs of emotion when the meteor destroyed the rest of the city.

As expected. Garou's theme is great.
Them guitar riffs are badass.

Attached: 1553301975429.png (520x788, 404K)

>Jc staff
>bankrupt
kek. It is probably the second most successful studio.

smurf draws the manga. where have you been, newfag?

embezzling does that

Attached: Never ever.gif (500x150, 2.03M)

>can guess if it is s1 or s2 from this small scene.
sad bro.

>watched season one so many times can pinpoint the exact moment this happens.
They should've just let her go fight.

I know Satan.

Flashy Flash vs Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame is the best fight in the series.
Here's hoping they get a different studio for S3

Attached: a4cw1p4g5oz11.png (1077x768, 1.35M)

>reading OPM for the shitty fights

>>reading OPM for the shitty fights
What else?
For the same joke over and over again lmao

Did he redraw this a third time?

Atomic vs Black Sperm is gonna be a whole new level of amazing.

Only Murata can turn a two page "fight" into unironic power level shounen wank

no, just once

yeah man, it's not like ONE clearly totally rewrote them into proper characters with far more screentime.

shh, dont engage with the fillerfags

I read it for the satire, which is why Im webcomic only and skip the trash the manga is

Murata vs webcomic shitposting is going too far

what a waste of time that was when Murata could have just redrew them and moved on
you Muratafags and your defense of the waste of time the manga has become are pathetic desu

You've lost your mind

So what new bombastic moment like Boros kicking Saitama to the moon will you expect or want to happen when Murata redraws the Garou vs Saitama fight in the manga?

Attached: 1560082326565.jpg (2132x1508, 789K)

Maybe some more martial arts tricks from Garou.
I just don't see him doing crazy shit like Boros can

Garou and Saitama are gonna drill the Earth inside out while they're fighting and create tunnels everywhere

Attached: Kamina.png (1280x959, 1.27M)

I'm just waiting for the Serious Table Flip drawn by Murata

>Q: How about kicking to Mars during Garou arc?
>Murata: (Laugh) That's doesn't sound bad, each battle has to be more shocking than the previous one. Anyway I already have few of the scenes set up in my mind.

It's gonna be BIG

Attached: C764E183-961E-4BB9-966B-E197F6E1AAC8.jpg (1639x537, 48K)

>Garou and Saitama are gonna drill the Earth inside out while they're fighting and create tunnels everywhere
I thought of this too.
Or Saitama and Garou being so fast they move all over the world throughout the fight in basically no time.

Garou is nowhere near that fast, it's gonna stay limited to the ghost town.

>mfw Saitama throws Garou to the moon with serious table flip in the manga

Attached: 1560104527068.jpg (340x401, 29K)

You what. Garou is super fast. Garou has the biggest emphasis on insane speed in his fight in the webcomic, out of all fights. Saitama and Garou in the manga can easily run through multiple cities in an instant while they fight, without anybody noticing because they're too freaking fast.

Well no, because Garou would definitely die from that because he's still a human that has to breathe. But it will still be amazing nonetheless.

>he's still a human that has to breathe
Superhuman characters can hold their breath, you idiot.

He will use some stupid martial art breathing technique to survive in space.

He can't. He's not that fast at all and they have no reason to, more importantly. Why do you think Flash is totally lost in the MA HQ, even with his super speed?

>G5
Who? I don't remember this.

Robot

Drive knight

He can, Garou is that fast. He's portrayed as absurdly fast even in the webcomic, and Murata will up that all the way to 11 as intended. Murata can easily have Saitama and Garou blitz through multiple cities while everyone else is literally frozen in time.
Flash is lost in the MA HQ for comic relief and he's a shitter compared to Garou and Saitama.

That's the stupidest thing I've read in these threads, why the fuck then would they end up on the same spot again? Not even Boros vs Saitama left the ship, not counting the Moon of course.

Dude, Garou isn't faster than Boros and besides the moon kick, they didn't move around all that much actually.

You seems to totally forget that the Boros fight puts a clear comparison on the feats linked to their stats.

Because they can. How did Saitama jump neatly and exactly back on the ship, faggot? How did Garou end up in the exact same location after the huge table flip?
Garou and Saitama can blitz around multiple cities and circle back in an instant, they actually know the terrain.

Garou would fucking die you twat.

> How did Garou end up in the exact same location after the huge table flip?

Because it wasn’t that huge. Saitama sent him very high in the air but his position didn’t move that much.

Blast?

Except Garou has significantly more emphasis on speed than Boros did in the webcomic, and Murata clearly wants an epic fight.
Garou is portrayed as super fast and that will be upscaled in the manga. He and Saitama can use as many cities as they want to speedblitz through.

holy shit that's retarded

not in space you dingleberry

Except the table flip is huge and will be even bigger in the manga. You're nitpicking for nothing.
Sit back and enjoy the biggest fight in the entire series.

The same could be said for Saitama yk
Garou will survive whatever comes, because will power.

Who fucking cares about Boros in the webcomic? I’m talking about Boros in the manga who got a gigantic update. You don’t seems to understand that since they’re comparable in level, the way they’re shown fighting is supposed to demontraste that. Murata fixed the webcomic by making them much more similar.

The fight is gonna be limited to the ghost town, no doubt about that, it’s plenty enough, Garou isn’t a showoff who runs around for the heck of it anyway.

In space too. It doesn't matter.

The tableflip was litterally stated to only use the base that Tatsumaki initially casually flipped over. It’s big but not all that huge either.

Im waiting for serious table flip bc i still cant completely understand wtf saitama even did and i hope muratas visual explanation is better

>circle back
I didnt ask if they could, I asked why would they? Don't think and talk like a fucking 10yo. If it's a fight between two superpowers they're only invested in eachother, especially after all the threats have been eliminated on the first battlefield. They have no reason to suddently say "oh shit we're fighting in Africa now, quick lets go back exactly to that spot where those jobbers are in the Z city rubble". They'd end their fight with the same conversation and conclusions from the wc only minus the hero crew and Tareo since they'd end up god knows where, Saitama would perhaps return because his house got fucked there but Garou saved the kid already and would not go to the same spot.
Two superpowers have no reason to care whether some jobbers are acting as their audience or not and would thus feel no need to return their fight to that shit spot.

Listen up, french mongoloid, you don't seem to understand that Awakened Garou is ALSO getting a gigantic update in the manga and with how insane Garou's speed is portrayed in the webcomic already, the possibilities are endless for the manga. The same goes for upscaled visuals for any other ability he showcases.

The fight can easily go outside of the ghost town, to multiple cities, to the deep underground, to the skies. Murata is creating the biggest fight in the whole of OPM. Murata does stuff like making Garou dodge arrows like Neo when in the draft he actually just steps away. Garou can blitz through multiple cities with Saitama because it's cool and it's a way to illustrate the sheer scale of the fight, you retard.

Except the base is huge in the webcomic and humongous in the manga, which will upscale the flip regardless.

The only reason why a fight would happen all over multiple cities is if their attacks are so damn strong that they keep flying that far each times, see the final fight of Toriko. This Garou fight is nowhere near that level.

>comparing garou to saitama
no argument then, makes sense

> and humongous in the manga

Still smaller than Boros’s massive ship.

> Garou dodge arrows like Neo when in the draft he actually just steps away.

Wait, so you actually notice that, why the hell won’t you get it? Garou’s martial arts isn’t to pointlessly jump around for no reason, he’ll use a minimal required amount. Murata made him move less far away from the arrows, that exactly proves my point.

Because they can and because that's where their own base is. Garou aims to destroy HA and Saitama lives there.
You don't need rocket science to justify fictional characters running, jumping or flying around at absurd speeds and with top notch precision.

Your point was that Garou couldn't breathe in space because he was a human.Iit's not a comparaison in terms of power.

Btw if anyone is willing to explain it to me id appreciate it haha

Attached: 121CA862-F660-4448-B2AB-72667CFD69D9.jpg (1125x1704, 1.01M)

The fuck? Saitama literally threw the entire base into space and they had an entire fight while making all the freefall rocks looks like statues.
Not including the fact that Flashy Flash is fucking faster than light, you know light could go around the circumference of the Earth in like a second right?

Flash is nowhere near the speed of light, dumbass.

1st panel : hurr durr I'm going so fast nobody can catch me certainly not that B level
2nd panel : who ?

manga cover says he's faster than light, has a literal move called lightspeed slash and is shocked when Saitama dodges it.
shut the fuck up retard, maybe don't speedread next time.

It's still humongous, so much that it makes no sense to even pull off such a move with other heroes around. And yet Garou also "mysteriously" ends up in the same location after enduring it. It's a fact the flip will be upscaled to hell in the manga too, so your argument is yet again nonsensical.

Yes, I can NOTICE that Murata loves drawing huge, cool, epic looking fights and turns even the simplistic details like Garou stepping away from the arrow rain into something cool, and Garou becomes Neo who dodges every single arrow while standing under the arrow rain in the manga. Saitama vs Garou is the biggest fight Murata will handle and he's already thinking of ways to upscale it and take it beyond Boros. You're apparently too retarded to comprehend something so simple.

Metal knight has shown he works moslty alone and sometimes with the association. No hints of being the organization and the fact the organization seems to want his stuff.

No i meant the post i was refering to, about serious table flip

He grabs a piece of the remains of the ma base and flings it to the upper atmosphere. How is that hard to tell what he did?

The webcomic showed his top speed against Garou with the timer and it was not the speed of light.

Well as the name implies and through garou being disoriented i thiught that he literally turned the world upside down which is why garou thought the ground was in the sky.

Name nigger fuck off

Why did they gave him such a S E X Y voice?

Attached: Bofoyrobot.png (1280x717, 932K)

manga says that he's faster than light though.

Attached: flash34.jpg (800x1138, 237K)

and saitama clearly isn't anywhere close to being a normal human while garou still resembles a normal human at least somewhat. thinking that garou can breathe in space because saitama can is absolutely retarded

Why are you taking cover quotes seriously?
No.

Attached: ps0mydge5bz21.jpg (790x1210, 96K)

Oh yeah, Garou is just a "normal human" who fights with bones broken, regrows arms and whatnot.
He's a superhuman and so is Saitama. He can hold his breath as long as he wants. FAR longer than a "normal human".

Why shouldn't I? If he isn't faster then light then surely Murata/One wouldn't have let that through?

The only "normal" humans in the manga are King and Bike hero dude
Even Old Bang would breathe in space

Think about being in the ocean and a huge as fuck wave just slams you into the water causing you to spin uncontrollably for a number of times. You will be disoriented and if not for the sun you'd have no perception of which way is up.

Attached: 1445982683683.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

both entirely missing my point, as expected of garoufags

>Garou and Saitama are gonna drill the Earth inside out while they're fighting and create tunnels everywhere
This is the easiest way to make the fight large scale without accidentally putting the heroes scattered around in danger.

Remember what Flash and the ninjas did to the room they fought in? Saitama and Garou would fucking blow everyone up on the surface. Then there's the table flip too. They have to move somewhere anyway.

Flash. But even if it was 20 vs 1 Saitama still would have an unfair advantage.

> Assuming I'm Garoufag because I suggest he can breathe in space

Fine have it your way being dumb. Garou can't breathe in space, he can't stop bullets with his bare hands, nor can he withstand psychic powers like it's nothing. He couldn't resist the heat of thousand degrees either, he's just some human.

AHEM

Attached: onepunch-man133-37.jpg (1010x720, 243K)

As expected of a shitposter, you never had a point to begin with.
Of course Awakened Garou can hold his breath. Just like he can ignore poison, tank retarded amounts of heat and fucking regenerate. He's a superhuman, you retard.

Well the way i was picturing whats happening is that garou was trying to get away from saitama by going back and upwards but since saitama flipped the ground garou ended up diving into the ground

Based

Attached: ok.jpg (366x345, 79K)

But he wasn't especially in the web with his timer. He's faster than sonic but no where near shown faster than light. Unless the manga upgrades him and change the timer he's not. Also One and Murata let the whole he took damage part on the cover when it wasn't true and the fact Boros used his third form on Saitama and it did nothing.

Attached: 3857384-1512563488-38568.png (860x1236, 1.17M)

ah yes, of course. he can hold his breath in space for multiple minutes, survive the vacuum of space and also somehow make it back to earth. you truly are wise beyond your years, garoufag

The original poster was saying "he'd die because he can't breathe", you absolute retard. Awakened Garou would be able to hold his breath for fucking ages.
As for getting back, that's a whole different story. He could use the fucking debris to move around and continue to fight Saitama IN space with him before they both get back for all we know.

Sure it would - G5 is recovering his ally's data.

LOL

Attached: 1549741810227.png (666x765, 613K)

I think Murata may be the hackiest mangaka of them all. His art has no soul and the opm fillers he wrote are awful. He is just the worst.

The so called filler is written by One. He made those additions. Also are we starting this shit again?

Attached: 0BD59D4D-8B17-4A49-8BE5-6DA7280ACD65.jpg (600x356, 99K)

>interacting with fillerfags
i know you're a tripfag, but i thought even you were better than this

>expecting anything from a tripfag
your mistake

Attached: ah.jpg (586x463, 230K)

Just felt like responding. God bored.

Am I supposed to be fapping to this?

Attached: image00072.jpg (1113x1670, 218K)

"Supposed to" no. But if it works it works

What about this?

Attached: image00256.jpg (1280x1920, 249K)

This is my least liked image from murata

Jesus. Season One shits on Season Two in the soundtrack Department as well.

So who's going to be in the Neo Heroes "S" class?
Will we get webcomic Suiryu?

The moon? No. Seeing him throw that section of the base to the brink of space would make for some excellent visuals though.

Are you gay?

She's a huge perv. Why is she going nopan why literally flying? Can't everyone below her see?

Attached: Weekly Shonen Jump - Jun 18, 2018 - Page 166.jpg (1315x1920, 510K)

nah bro she's just got a thong that goes all the way up to her waist with no material touching her hips

I want that hotdog

is it embedded into her skin then? with how tight her dress is you'd see it underneath

Nobody would wanna be caught staring by her.

uuuuhhh, psychic powers, yeah

Attached: tatsumakiPantsu.gif (325x243, 50K)

we've seen shots of her dress cut higher than that and there was nothing. try again

Attached: What Tatsumaki wears under her hero outfit.gif (400x1028, 185K)

try again

Where is the shot with her skirt lifted up?

there isn't one?

Which sister is sexier?

C strings are a thing

Attached: c string_.jpg (522x522, 14K)

based. Baki is fantastic, even if they'll are gonna get BTFO by glorious nippon BLOATMAXXX

Fubuki.

Tats

perfect harmony

webcomicfags, who is hype for the next webcomic?

Hopefully episode 9 is really badly animated so ONE releases a chapter as brand damage control!

i dont think anyone actually wears them.

Based and thanks

We all had to wait an extra week so 4 people could watch Tennis.

Didn't Bofoy send an army of drones to destroy the headquarters he constructed over the ruins of Saitama's house after the MA arc? Saitama smashed them before they started because he was waiting outside when they showed up. Doesn't sound very heroic imho. Even when he showed up before the meteor. Genos asked him if he was there to save the city. He responded he didn't care about the people or the city. He only wanted to test his new weapons.

Nothing like that happened, Saitama triggered the hero association's defence robots by bringing black sperm there and he destroyed the robots. The robots were built by Bofoy who said that they had managed to defeat demon class monsters in a test.

That's not how dead man switch works.

zzzzzzz

No where the webcomix or the manga says he is ftl.

Fucking kill yourself, lousy shipperfag.

Are you retard? Greater fight doesn't mean that you have to move around the world.

Dbz retards spotted.

Where's the Season 2 remix of Saitama's theme?

having superhuman speed or superhuman resitance doesn't mean you can suddendly stop to breath.

>being this fag

>. Awakened Garou would be able to hold his breath for fucking ages.
His technique to powerup is litterally based on breathing properly.

No tripfaggot, Murata clearly said that he has total freedom drawing fights.

>died to normal punch
he's jobber

they are unofficial. s2 new soundtracks are good. It is the same composer.

are you that desperate for (you) to lie this hard.

You already saw that: metal bat, darkshine, child emperor.

something like this

Attached: images(2).jpg (183x275, 9K)

saitama destroyed every defensive robots that cost billions to the HA

>type pretending to be another, removing the trip
>¿¿¿
>profit
Read the stream interviews faggot.

> "total freedom"
> ONE specifically told him to remove the boomerang Metal Bat scene

Darkshine is a fitness instructor.

sorry kid but she full commando under there

Attached: 1559372820925.png (455x756, 317K)

Ok I see you're underage, my apologies.

I'm still mad about the brave giant design getting changed

that's a cute tats

because he's S E X Y

>expecting anything other than peak shittery from tripniggers

Attached: b0e0f3bbaa9e2178226ed155b6e2d324.jpg (1720x1236, 394K)

the official soundtrack ain't out yet, and it's the same composer
you're mostly right though

you're all wrong, she wears relatively normal panties. however they're skin-coloured and skintight so you can't see them

tatsumaki is off the shits

Attached: x16.png (600x848, 119K)

And why was he attacking Child Emperor?

He takes his acting very seriously.

it's not like he attacked him very much
in fact, all he really did was defend himself

They might figure out his design eventually.
Cracks me up how S2's sound guy didn't put any kind of effects filter over Metal Knight's voice when he's talking through his robots.

Looks like he stubbed his toe in the first one.

> They might figure out his design eventually.

Not like he'll appear much more in s2. There is the scene with BS shit talking him then he follows by killing Cockroach, and that's it.

What would you do with psychic powers?

Attached: __tatsumaki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_indesign__f8b1232d1b405ba4cdb219548e138c73.png (480x640, 351K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5Oksbbr1CRs

Who cares? None of this actually matters

go elsewhere to have an existential crisis

jack off, probably
also, remote groping

Rob a small bank by just floating it out the windows or something.

>the writer can't ask for a change
Are you braindead?

So Murata doesn't have ""total freedom", you colossal dumbass.

sorry kid but king saw it, sonic saw it, the whole s class saw it and even murata confirms she is wearing it.

he didn't do anything. Child shit himself and attacked him.

yes he has but if ONE asks him to change a thing, he will.

he did attack his robot.

So he indeed doesn't have "total freedom", thanks for agreeing.

>jobbed
>against the main protagonist

>jobbed
>an enemy
>jobbed to the good guys
I love it when underaged retards just throw random words around, thinking they know what it means

yes retard. I know you are clinging on the definition but when he draws fights, he has total freedom.
The changes are there because Murata doesn't know all the characters personality in detail so ONE tells him that this character won't do this. Then, Murata redraws it having total freedom. ONE doesn't tell him: this character won't do this, do this instead, but just the first part.

Because child started attacking him.

Him considering bofoy an enemy could point to Bofoy's treatment of all technology that he does not know about yet, being that he would like to disassemble it to learn its secrets.
Being a sentient robot, Drive Knight likely believes in the rights of robot kind, cyborg or full robot and warned Genos based on this.

reminder that orochi went down easier than the fucking beast king
what a pussy

I think he will return.

nope
he's dead. deceased. kaput. gone. ceased to be. he is an ex-orochi.
psykos would have said/thought something about him regenerating if he could have done

in fact, she said something vague like 'is he really dead'?

There's literally no reason for that or anything indicating it.
They said it in shock. Surprised that such a being could fucking die by what is assumedly an S class hero

Has different interpretation thus i'm not sure if he is really dead.

Screenshot this niggers, orochi is gonna come back in some way or another.

Attached: D4ED571C-656E-4BF4-9417-67CC3758DB6D.png (1208x534, 53K)

Why posting a drawings of them dead, then?

>elder centipede
truly taken too soon
I want to know what he was doing underground that had him on the mural with the subterranian king

At most Orochi would come back in a human form since like others, his monsterfication was artifically manufactured. More of a symbiotic relationship with a monster cell than a true fusion.

This literally has jackshit to do with holding breath when necessary. Also Abandonment is a fucking stance. You breathe in, take a stance and it’s on.

you cant hold your breath in space, it'll get sucked out of every pore in your body

just post this when they start spewing nonsense.

Attached: garoufags.png (691x507, 29K)

You're a fucking retard. A fight on a bigger scale means they'll have to move around through great distances and a lot.

Bc its funny

>Murata: Maybe this meal is why Fubuki gets a bit down when Saitama calls her his acquaintance later. Saitama doesn't actually care about Fubuki.

You can hold your breath and do many more things in space when you're superhuman in a manga about superhumans, faggot.

lads, check it out
in the anime king was listening to the parasider speech

Attached: king.png (1163x934, 1.5M)

no you physically can't you literal 14 year old
do you know how vacuums work?

>4 years late

This is correct. Abandonment is just one of the techniques Garou knows and it's activated by breathing in deeply once to concentrate, afterwards the user doesn't need to breathe like that.

sure, I'm rewatching it now
I am peak slowpoke

No, it just means that it has more impact. For example, Garou hits Saitama and a huge Tornado is created.

Murata confirms Garou has bs regeneration:
>The puncture wound will absorb black matter from air, spiral inward and close itself.

Murata: ONE stated a few days ago that Orochi is not going to get one shot by Saitama

not him, but what part of "in a manga about superhumans" did you fail to grasp
of course it doesn't correspond properly to real life physics

For the Garoufags:
>Murata: The next time Garou shows up should be the time when he fights Darkshine.

technically he took a few punches because saitama punched some of his dragons to death first

I do know. Doesn't stop Saitama from breathing in space or multiple characters, inlcuding Garou, from ignoring other physics to rapidly change their movement trajectory mid air for example, without having actual ability to fly.
It's a manga about superhumans, not a physics textbook you goddamn, retard.

so he's not fighting PPP in the manga? interdasting

He didn't get one-shotted though.
Dude still went down after Saitama tested him out for a minute.
Why are you fuckers in such denial over such an irrelevant character.

When did superhumans gain the ability to hold their breath in space?

when saitama did it? it's fiction my dude, not reality. the same rules don't apply

When did fiction lose the ability to do whatever the fuck they wanted you fucking incel

>Q: Then she must've been experienced a threesome with Eyelashes and others.
>Murata: Don't bring in the plot from doujin!
Murata reads one hurricane.

Comparing Saitama to Garou? Brainlet much?
No, literally, which superhuman can hold their breath in space? Just because it is fiction, doesn't mean you can give any bs power to your favourite hero because you aren't the author.

I mean, I realise you're just shitposting, but fuck man, this is some pretty low-tier bait

Murata spoke about the Garou fight having a bigger scale specifically compared to the fight with Boros and "more impact" you speak of also means that the moves will cover humongous territory. Illustrating a bigger scale requires a bigger arena by definition.

>Murata: Well, actually, it's just a powerful a psychic. It is stronger than Fubuki.
Evil eye, demon, was stronger than Fubuki.

evileye was cool
shame he died

Attached: 1559346982213.png (1600x1138, 2.29M)

No, faggot. Give me examples of superhumans (goku isn't human) that can do whatever they want in space.

blessed
he truly is /ourguy/

>Murata: However, there are secrets with Dr. Genus that will be revealed in the future so stay tuned
>2 years later still nothing
Fuck him.

saitama

This is one of the main issues with OPM. Murata is a god and has to shit out tons of cool designs that just end up being fodder.

Actually, an antagonist can job to a protagonist. Like, after a training arc, and the protag is matched up against an enemy who's established as being of a similar rank to an earlier enemy who was considered a big deal before.

That said, yes, that user is retarded. No one jobs against Saitama because Saitama's strength has no need to be established. It's known from the beginning that he's always stronger.

Saitama is a superhuman, you retarded shitposter. He's not from an alien race. He can hold his breath in space and his earthling brethren, being superhuman in an epic action manga too, fuck over physics and display absurd feats all the fucking time.

I do...

>garoufags having no examples
Nice fags, return when you can read properly.

>sorry kid but king saw it, sonic saw it, the whole s class saw it
Sorry kid but the manga and webcomic have never been 1:1

>and even murata confirms she is wearing it.
No. Somone asked him in a stream if she wears panties or not and he said "pantsu or no pantsu, I wonder"

To name a few:
Saitama and Garou go through the earth.
Garou straight up redirects Saitama’s punch back at him.
They fight it out in the air during the flip, using debris to move, and smash the debris to literal dust with each touch while time is frozen.

These are inspired by the events already seen in the webcomic version of the fight but with the manga’s grandeur in mind. There’s a lot more stuff to expand on and Murata/ONE could also add something completely new (will most likely).

I bet no one expected Garou to swing trees around, facetank energy and fire rain, and cut stuff with kung fu air until the redraw got to this part of the arc. Later on Murata and ONE can have their imagination run wild with Awakened Garou because he’s batshit OP.

I know, right?

Attached: 042.png (1600x1152, 3.76M)

>demon psychic that could have ambushed one of the S class physical fighters or the A class apprentices
>"oh hey let's send him out to die to tatsumaki lol"
psykos 300 IQ plans

Saitama is an example. Many other superhuman characters in OPM, down to their clothes, fuck over various physics too. Your penchant for braindead shitposting, however, is not an argument.

I'll take your bait seriously I guess.
Assuming Saitama's power is literally limitless as proposed by the House of Evolution guy, fighting against the vacuum of space would be a trivial matter to keep your breath in.
Saitama is literally so powerful that no opposing force could reasonably stop him from something if it tried.

yes they have, it was 1:1 until the garou arc.
>Q: Murata sensei how are you going to draw Tatsumaki panties? In the web comic it looks like diaper. Hahaha.
>A: (Laugh furiously) Yeah, but I wouldn't know until then, because King said he saw the panties. Hmmm...How about I draw it using ONE sensei style just for that panel hah
> In a recent stream he mentions that Tastumaki is wearing white panties.

Saitama is a gag character that broke his limits. His logic doesn't apply to Garou, retard. He won't be damaged by a kick sending him to the moon but a cat and a mosquito can scrath him.

Saitama is a superhuman in a comedy battle manga. Awakened Garou is a superhuman in a comedy battle manga, who completely shits on things that would kill normal humans and real life astronauts, you shitposting mongoloid. He can hold his breath in space, endure absurd amounts of damage from all kinds of sources, rapidly change trajectory mid air, regenerate flesh, change its form and whatnot.

>can't read properly
as expected

*i mean sasuga

>can't present a single argument
As expected of a shitposter.
"Muh Saitama gag" is not an argument, you nignog. He's simply a strong superhuman. Saitama is just one of the many strong superhumans who fuck over physics and display absurd feats in this comedy battle manga. Trying to apply scenarios that kill normal human astronauts to exceptionally strong superhuman characters like Saitama and Garou is absolutely, utterly retarded.

>is still comparing Garou to Saitama
I see... lacking brain cells is truly a common disease among the Garofags.

Yeah, his type tends to get really hotheaded and stop really trying to understand what anyone else is saying, and when their mistakes are pointed out, they just start glossing over it. There's really no point in talking to them since they've already constructed the entire argument in their heads for both themselves and for everyone else.

That's because opm is a simple manga and doesn't have this kind of drama.

>still comparing fictional superhumans to human astronauts
Saitama is a human, you shitposting mong. A superhuman and far from the only character who fucks over "muh physics" and displays absurd feats in this manga about superhumans, where Awakened Garou is also at the top.
Your incessant shitposting can't stop Awakened Garou from doing shit that "normal humans in space" or on earth cannot do. Awakened Garou being a fictional superhuman can regenerate and even rearrange his own superhumanly resilient flesh and endure the vacuum far longer than any naked astronaut would, you hopeless imbecile.

>The fight can easily go outside of the ghost town, to multiple cities, to the deep underground, to the skies.
If ONE does that it would honestly destroy the point of that fight. Like, Garou isn't the kind of guy who is going to be moving through multiple cities or deep underground unless it's exclusively Saitama punching him into those areas. Boros in the webcomic slugged it out, the biggest upgrade in the manga was the moon kick but everything else stayed more or less consistent. Garou just needs to magnify a trait he already has for the manga, speed. But he doesn't need to be some idiot that somehow gets locked into fisticuffs while tunneling through the crust.

Escalation of scale doesn't mean it's going to be bigger than the last "big" Saitama fight since the two characters of Boros and Garou are literally polar opposites in terms of fighting styles and technique. I feel like you guys are getting your hopes up for an actual "garou kicked Saitama to mars" moment instead of "garou moved so fast it's like time stopped" moment.

>my headcanon is true
kek, the remaining brain cells also don't function properly.

Horrible, horrible things. Like legit was just fantasizing about what if I had super busted level of PK powers when I was in high school. I'd use it to trap the entire school in an invisible box for weeks on end including myself, and make everyone think we were being killed by an invisible monster. Then I'd gaslight girls I knew into thinking I saved them from the monster or actually save them from some guy(s) who lost it from stress and then leverage the fear and adrenaline for sex. Finally as I finish inside them, I reveal the ruse in the most brutal way possible. Rinse Repeat until I get bored.

You need a hobby

He needs a doctor.

i love you guys

OPM being a manga about superhuman characters who shit of physics and display absurd feats is canon. Saitama and Garou being some of the strongest examples of those superhumans in the series is also canon.

Shitpost less, maybe then your one remaining braincell would be able to function properly, mongoloid.

>Saitama can hold his breath in space
>so """"logically"""" my favorite character can do so as well
Shit user, I didn't know we were comparing apples to airplanes. My headcanon is that Tank Top Master can survive in space as well since he breaks physics too. Prove me wrong

>expecting anything from a female

>unless it's exclusively Saitama punching him into those areas
In case you didn't notice, Saitama punches Garou a lot of times in the fight. Garou and Saitama will need a lot more space for their fight in the manga and going underground or to the skies is actually only the tip of the iceberg - those things have been shown in the webcomic already. Murata will expand on that and add more.
>but everything else stayed more or less consistent
It was not, the fight was upscaled tremendously in the manga. Off the top of my head, that one panel of Boros trying to land hits on Saitama became a whole spread sequence with them scaling the ship, Boros' punch in Burst actually blew half the ship away, and the moon kick is a huge leap from Boros barely being able to make Saitama skid on his feet.
Garou's fighting style is extremely varied, he literally checks in every stat and strat while he fights Saitama, and in the redraw speedsters - "covert ninjas" - far below the level of Saitama and Garou literally blow shit up by simply moving, so even pure speed is devastating, and Awakened Garou has many more traits aside from that. You have to be downright retarded not to understand why Murata is already talking about upscaling the fight between Garou and Saitama. He literally talks about the fight being bigger in scale than the fight with Boros as well.

everyone sent out there was to test the heroes while psykos watched.

Saitama is one of the many superhumans who ignore physics and showcase other absurd feats in this manga about superhumans, retard. Strength is all that matters, that's the logic, not whether the character is "human" or not. And Awakened Garou is by far the strongest superhuman in the series behind Saitama. The strongest superhumans like Garou or Saitama do not give a fuck about vacuum, extreme heat, poison, destroyed body parts and even pseudo magical ESP shit. Their endurance is absolutely absurd compared to your real life astronauts AND even other superhumans in the story, dumbfuck.
Yes, TTM would survive in space far longer than a normal butt naked human too, you retarded nigger who's never read a supernatural action manga in his bloody life.

>Saitama punches Garou a lot of times in the fight
And he won't be punching Garou into the next town over. Sorry to burst your bubble user. Upscaling the fight doesn't necessarily mean it's going to take place over a wider area in the way you want it to be. Having the fight take place over multiple cities or deep underground makes no sense when Garou is all about precise blows of concentrated force, and Saitama doesn't punch monsters into the next county much less a human like Garou.

Anyone got any idea of what's the name of the soundtrack playing in Episode 6 when Snake and Suiryu are arguing/they're showing the monsters attacking Sweet Mask's concert/the hospital/the prison?

this, but Garoufags are getting desperate

>. And Awakened Garou is by far the strongest superhuman in the series

Just saying. ONE called him the perfect monster in this state, he's not a "superhuman" but a legit monster at this point.

tbqh no 23yo woman dresses like Fubuki, no wonder people assume she's the older one

I understand it's because of your autism and retard rage so I'll make my point clearer. Mumen Rider could also survive not only the vacuum of space, but being launched out of orbit from earth because Saitama did it.

This is intentionally stupid to say mind you. Because I am comparing two different things that don't operate on the same base rules despite being in the same series. I do not think that Garou could survive in space any more than I think TTM or Rider can but I have to spell this out for you because you spend more time sperging out and sputtering insults than thinking.
Near perfect monster was the actual quote.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Saitama punches Garou far away multiple times even in the webcomic and Garou does not rely solely on "muh precision".
Murata wants to create the largest scale fight in the entire series. Blitzing over the skyline of other cities, going higher in the sky and deeper underground - the latter both have been shown in the webcomic too - is not only a fantastic way to illustrate large scale but also a convenient way to keep any incapacitated heroes around safe from getting blown up to bits because Garou's and Saitama's speed is bonkers and Garou fucking slices shit around him with air on top of creating huge shockwaves.

>but Saitama punches Garou far away multiple times even in the webcomic

Nothing like "multiple cities".

near perfect or perfect, he still called him a monster in this state, which was my point. The gigantic powerup he got after the DS fight came from him becoming a monster, no doubt about that.

In a deathmatch between suriyu and garou, who would win?

the fangirls wins.

>Am I supposed to be fapping to this?
yes

Attached: 1498193284012.gif (550x791, 1.29M)

Obviously, because it's the webcomic. Can easily become multiple cities in the manga. Saitama lands the largest illustrated normal punches and the biggest amount of them in the fight with Garou in the webcomic already. Garou already goes underground and to the skies too. The manga upscales action for the top caliber battles by far and large.

I somehow never realized it was him there.

>Garou far away multiple times
But he's never punched anyone into the next city. The closest was when he launched Goketsu's head back to the stadium and that was just a few city blocks.

I mean it's like a couple of seconds and it's not even in the manga
it's bizarre

Shouldn't you fondling prisoners again or something PriPri? Actually, do they ever say what his real name is?

Cute strawman but unfortunately for your retarded ass I never claimed that Garou can survive in the vacuum or endure the heat from leaving earth's orbit "only because Saitama did it". Saitama was brought up because some retard said that inability to breathe would instantly kill Awakened Garou in space "because he's just a human lol", when to Garou at that stage vacuum is bloody nothing.
It's because Garou is also an overpowered as hell superhuman who can go so far as to rearrange his own body, you brainless faggot.

They just look weird in this

Garou

Suriyu according to the anime

Read the manga you fucking shit

they don't say what any of the S class' names are besides bofoi, bang, tats and genos, right?

nice

Attached: E0CCD602-FFC4-4550-A95A-1A8F1A565E1D.jpg (850x1194, 188K)

depends what level garou
since he gets stronger after every fight

>It's because Garou is also an overpowered as hell superhuman
Sounds like you're making the exact same false equivalency that I said you were. Just because Saitama can do [X] doesn't mean Garou or anyone else can because Saitama explicitly doesn't play by the same rules as other characters. This is a fucking plot point you moron. The moment you used Saitama as any litmus test to the capabilities of awakened Garou you were just pulling nonsensical logic out of your ass.

>deathmatch
Since Garou doesn't kill anyone that's an odd condition. I'll give it to Suiryu as long as it's an earlier version of Garou. After that it's basically Suriyu getting demoralized and quitting as Garou walks over him but doesn't do much else.

There's always a first time for everything. And the whole idea isn't that he simply "punches Garou into the next city" in one hit but that they both move great distances at insane speed when they exchange hits and Garou is forced to kite Saitama in the meantime - all of that is inspired by the webcomic. The larger the distance they cover, the more poignant the sense of that big scale for the fight is.

Kamizake.

I can't believe monster king is dead just like that

reminder that child emperor has a legion of christmas cake fans who bake sugary treats for him, take pictures of him and want to ara ara him

Attached: 9cb.png (691x822, 404K)

If garou can survive until he gets raged, garou wins

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCCHHH

I thought he's a lower level Boros but one punch lol

>in one hit but that they both move great distances at insane speed when they exchange hits
See, if this was all you wanted I could agree. But anywhere implying that the hit has to be over the distance of the entire ghost city is dumb. I'm not some kid that needs a guy to be punched around the planet to show how strong the hit is in ever series. It's cool when it happens don't get me wrong but for OPM that wouldn't work the same way it worked in something like Toriko where people have tanked mountain-busting attacks early on and we escalated from there.

It is completely out of character for Saitama to hit a human that hard, and it wouldn't make sense that Garou uniquely was able to survive a hit like that when anyone else Saitama has hit with arguably comparable force lost whatever part of their body was hit. If Saitama launches Garou through a skyscraper or something that's nearby that will be sufficient to show he's hitting Garou hard. There are better ways to convey force than just distance.

Attached: x388.png (863x1250, 439K)

Retard, Saitama is simply a strong superhuman. The stronger you are the more outrageous shit you're capable of in an action manga as this isn't a physics textbook you're reading. Actually considering the fact that even normal humans can survive in "muh vacuum", albeit for a short period of time, superhumans like Awakened Garou who can bloody rearrange his flesh and has utterly abnormal resilience even when compared to other superhumans can handle the vacuum as well as extreme heat easily and far longer than your hypothetical naked astronaut. This really isn't rocket science, mongoloid.

Who would win, Tatsumaki or later-stages Garou?

My dick

the fucking beast king took more to kill than orochi did
orochi jobbed HARD

tats, unless you mean awakened garou

>unless you mean awakened garou
well, yes, that would be interesting to see
A bit like Tatsumaki-Saitama in a way imho
extreme esper powers vs extreme physical abilities is a bit difficult to predict, at first glance you'd say esper would have the upper hand, but it's difficult to tell in the end

kek

I thought he was something because he's foreshadowed as some great monster in the op but still gets one shotted

Both Garou and Tatsumaki said her powers didn't work on him (including Saitama and Sperm). He started adapting to them as he said so if the fight continued he would've probably kick her ass.

Am I the only one around who wants to see a Fubaki-Lily-Swim+one lucky dude Doujinshi?

Attached: Fubaki Swim OAV.png (971x583, 736K)

he was awakened at that point, though
plus tats was weakened from getting fisted by the executives
"could tats take on AG" is equivalent to asking "could tats take on Boros"
probably not, but she does at least stand a chance

Unlike Fubuki, Tatsumaki isn't an actual name for a person in Japanese. Why would her parents call her that?

Why is he such a cry-baby.

Attached: Cryryu.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Not that user, but speaking of, I know Garou means hungry/starving wolf, but is it also an actual fucking name in Japan?

It was the first time life was hard on him, and it all happened within a few hours

I don't care what you need. The best way to illustrate how large the scale of the battle is, is to stress the size of the arena and/or destruction going on. Murata knows this as well. This is how he illustrates scale and he wants to create the largest scale fight so far.

It's not "ooc" for Saitama to hit anything hard, you daft person. He hits Garou many times, launches him underground, to the skies and wherever. Garou doesn't weigh a lot but he's tough enough to shrug off the largest illustrated normal punches we've seen in the webcomic, which will get upscaled in the manga along with many other things. Not like the idea is to launch Garou to another city with one punch either, which I already explained. The idea is to have both characters move through great distances instantly while they exchange hits.

What can AG even do to Tats though? Unlike Boros he can't fly or use any long ranged attacks. Tats might win just from poor matchup if she can continuously harass him from long range.

>fubuki-lily-swim
yes
>+one lucky dude
no fuck off

Agreed.

So I've rewatched the anime and didn't get it, is Saitama stil doing his daily training? (even tho he'd be able to do it in a few secs prolly, kek)

I just mean a POV of some sort, we wouldn't necessarily have a named character or see it form a 3rd person perspective at all
all female action doesn't do that much for me

If you mean Awakened Garou, then Awakened Garou easily. Garou way before showing all of his own potential roflstomped GS, who was going all out. Also he adapts to ESP.

AG is as powerful as Boros. his physical abilities were equal to boros' + all of boros' lasers n shit. meaning essentially that tats wouldn't be able to hold him down, and he'd definitely be able to break her shield. I guess it's a matter of "could tatsumaki actually hurt AG". because if she can, superior manoeuvrability would give her the win via bad matchup. BUT, there's not really anything stopping AG from just killing tats with a thrown pebble gerganshypoop style

you're forgetting that fubuki could use her psychic powers to form an invisible penis and then use that to fuck the two other girls

Does she just not know about Fubuki threatening and hospitalizing heroes with her group of thugs?

>I don't care what you need
Since when we're you under the impression I needed your approval? In the webcomic Saitama hits Garou maybe a couple dozen meters at max. I understood that was a heavy hit. You needing more than that is childish on your part even upscaled. But since your goal shifting from arguing he could hit Garou into the next city to just hitting him far I guess your just conceding the argument.

It would make no sense given the characters, and the setting for Saitama to hit Garou anywhere near as far as maybe a block or two. The real distance Garou should travel is during the serious table flip as that's different than being punched, it's like being in a skillet when a chef tosses some ingredients.

yes but I was actually thinking something more like the other two do something good then Fubuki uses his powers to stop our POV from cumming Bible Black style

Awakened Garou can jump, use debris to move in the air and he's able to move much faster than Tats can even register.

>that spoiler

Attached: 1559073792222.jpg (1350x1271, 644K)

She's sexually repressed and constantly around powerful buff dudes every week without even a single compliment. It's no wonder she's easily irritated and wears nopan with a tight ass dress on.

Ya got problems with it m8?

Attached: One-Punch-Man-2-03-09.jpg (853x480, 45K)

>being this brain damaged
How are you still alive?
Amai has regenerative abilities, can he also survive the space? Heck Mumen Rider has abnormal regeneration as he was ok after a few hours of getting beaten up by Deep Sea king. Can he survive in space?
No superhuman other than Saitama has been show to survive space. And Saitama doesn't work like Garou. He isn't just "strong" superhumanas he wouldn't be damaged by a fucking cat if that was the case.

>Saitama is simply a strong superhuman
According to the prevailing theory, he's a human who has broken his limiter so we don't know what actually restricts him anymore. Garou however hasn't broken his limiter so he's more subject to rules than you are giving him any credit for. So once again, you're comparing two things that aren't comparable at all given how the story operates. For a subject that isn't rocket science you're sure showing a lack of intelligence at a simple concept.

your taste is trash and you should feel bad about it

Attached: maskdisapproves.jpg (438x451, 74K)

Yes, but when you're fighting at a large distance on top of moving very fast yourself it gives you far more time to react. We also don't know to what extent he outspeeds her either and it would become very obvious when he's throwing up clouds of debris that she needs to avoid them. He's also not so far beyond her level that she can freeze him in place temporarily of need be.

They are all retards, user.

He wasn't a legit monster because he still had some humanity left

Author called him a monster, your opinion doesn't matter.

I'm not talking about what I need, retard. I'm talking about what Murata himself is stating and how he adapts high caliber action in the manga. Murata wants the fight to be the largest scale in the series because of the buildup. The more epic, the bigger the better, and Garou in Murata's own words is extremely strong, as strong as Boros, who also got his fight enhanced, which is yet another incentive to upscale the fight for Murata. Your mental gymnastics because you're scared of the simple fact that the fight is getting upscaled tremendously are pointless. It's very easy and actually necessary for Murata to make the overall arena Garou and Saitama fight in much bigger in the manga to illustrate the sheer scale.

>how he adapts high caliber action in the manga.
kek. How does he do mr know everything given that this was his first manga where did something big as Boros's fight?

then he'd just kill the monster and leave it's hand on the switch, it's a dumb question no matter how you look at it.

>Murata wants the fight to be the largest scale in the series because of the buildup
And that doesn't mean it's going to be nearly as large an arena as you specifically are implying. But again, you've already down scaled your initial statement about garou getting punted into the next city so at this point we agree that Garou needs to get hit further. But your stuck on this shonenshitter mentality because you can't imagine a heavy blow that doesn't sent someone blasting off again the most scale increased will be speed and fidelity of Garou's techniques. If Garou tanks punches that don't fit his own levels it's going to be bad writing on ONE and Murata's part.

Yes, Amai Mask would be able to endure the vacuum much longer than a "normal human" too. Same for Mumen Rider. These are superhumans and even normalfags in real life can survive in the vacuum for fuck's sake.
Awakened Garou is far, far above any of those characters too, he's a superhuman even among other superhumans like I already explained many times. Same for Saitama.

Breaking the limiter means removing the natural cap of growth, you retard. There are other ways to power in OPM. There are characters with extremely high potential without breaking the limiter. One doesn't need to break the limiter to tank absurd damage or survive in the vacuum for a while like Saitama does. They just need to be strong superhumans. This is super simple and you're utterly retarded.

Psykos expected her monster king to kill everyone, everything else is fodder. What she didn't plan is for a joke character to come in and one shot her boss.

>One doesn't need to break the limiter to tank absurd damage or survive in the vacuum for a while like Saitama does
You also have to be in a position to survive things like the vacuum of space regardless of where your limit is at. Someone like Boros can do it because he's inherently alien in origin. Garou as a human who has elevated himself to a certain point has on guarantee to be able to survive the stuff Saitama does purely because Saitama shed any barriers or limits, Garou still has his. Still failing to prove how Garou would survive space just because Saitama can. Keep crying though.

>even normalfags in real life can survive in the vacuum
lol. Are you even reading what you are writing?

were psykos and orochi fucking?

Kamikaze, Bad and also a few A Class heroes

I never said they're absolutely going to move through multiple cities. Like it's a must. I said it's one of the possibilities. You also completely misinterpreted the idea in the first place as I never said a single punch would be sending Garou to another city. I said them blitzing through multiple cities while they're exchanging hits is a possibility.

Among those they can also move into the much deeper underground or cover much larger distances in the skies during the serious table flip (which could also span cities), or do something new. Either way Murata wants the fight to be the largest in scale in the manga and a huge arena is the best way to illustrate that. It's useless to deny that Murata doesn't resort to this method (along with the environmental destruction) to illustrate scale. It works as intended.

Yes he is, according to ONE.

Who's your favorite disaster level demon monster? For me, it's pic related.

Attached: Deep Sea King.jpg (384x551, 175K)

he was dragon, imo
dude took out two S-class heroes

Attached: 012_1547911050.png (1515x1080, 1.43M)

why are you even still conversing with this garoufag? i left it off when he said AG would be able to survive being hit by saitama into space, then travelling through the atmosphere into space, then survive in space and "hold his breath for fucking ages" and get back using debris and even fight saitama in space. it's a pointless argument with a braindead garoufag. just stop.

>I said it's one of the possibilities
And I said it was a retarded possibility and gave reasons why.

What position, retard? To survive vacuum, extreme pressure or temperatures all you need is superhuman resilience and endurance high enough to counteract the impact. Saitama is simply a strong superhuman, he's not a flying regenerating alien. Garou isn't an alien either but he's also a physical powerhouse who can rearrange his own fucking body and transform, among other things. Obviously he can endure the vacuum much, much, much longer than any normal naked human in space.

Read more manga and stop shitposting for once, mongoloid.

noice
thanks, user

What did ONE mean by this?

Attached: one.png (588x332, 65K)

Stuff

It means he's a tatsufag

Drive Knight is G0, and probably the one who killed Genos' parents.

I tackled each and every one of your misinterpretations and "reasons", which ultimately boiled down to "what you need", retard.
At that point I must say I don't give a shit what you need. I'm just ready for Murata to have fun and draw the largest scale fight in the manga - Saitama vs Garou - like he wants. In the biggest arena with the craziest, most shocking as he says feats shown.

>Obviously he can endure the vacuum

Attached: Sources.jpg (320x173, 7K)

his whole argument is based on garou being comparable to saitama, what did you expect user

Soul

stop going into OPM threads

Based Drive Knight

nah that was a metal knight experiment gone rogue

But what if Genos is the cyborg that destroyed his own town and Kuseno (into the Organization as well) wiped his memories out/installed fake ones to give him something to hunt and strive for perfection indefinitely to create the perfect cyborg in the long run?

imagine being drive knight and getting to sodomize young genos

Attached: 55244631_p11.png (1438x2160, 1.79M)

Yes, obviously Awakened Garou can endure the vacuum for a while. Even normal humans don't instantly and comically explode there irl, you absolute retard. Awakened Garou can rearrange his own freaking flesh and has absurd resilience and endurance. He's not a "normal human". He's a strong as fuck superhuman in an action manga, just like Saitama is.

Im so lost
what does G4 and G5 are?

I always assumed genos or kuseno were the rampaging cyborg

G4 was the giant robot with the sword that threatened king and was destroyed by genos
G5 is the samurai robot that captured Narinki's private squad and had a brief run-in with child emperor, and he might also be drive knight
both of them work for "the organisation"

G4 is the robot who challenges King (the one who then gets destroyed by Genos)

He was a pretty strong Demon, but in case of Puri Puri he clearly was something that countered his methods, and Genos was caught offguard as usual, then sacrificed himself to save a kid when he was putting up a fight that arguably was working very well for him with just one arm.

Id actually bet on the robot being one of metal knights creations since the guy is clearly not all good.

He was definitely not a dragon lol. At that point any other S Class could have beaten DSK with relative ease besides TTM and Zombieman. Even Genos probably could have won if he just grabbed the kid and got out of harms way instead of blocking the spit.

Foreshadowing

Attached: 1559338363741.png (1400x2289, 1.11M)

Distance doesn't matter when AG can cross it faster than Tats can react or track him. He's got much better speed feats. She literally won't be able to see him move and she can't actually affect him with ESP since he's too sturdy and he just adapts to boot. Tats couldn't even tickle him when she deliberately, with intent poured all of her remaining power to kill him while Awakened Garou was just lackadaisically trolling around.

Can superheroes' kids inherit their parents' superpowers somehow in OPM universe?

Can his tactical transformation also cause pleasure?

Attached: 13 (1).png (835x1200, 834K)

>when AG can cross it faster than Tats can react or track him

Nice headcanon, faggot. She had plenty enough reaction speed to activate her shield when Golden Sperm attacked, and that's when she was very wounded and tired.

>I tackled each and every one of your misinterpretations and "reasons"
No? You made a bunch of grandiouse claims about what Murata meant even though it falls completely out of line with stuff he's actually done. Then you shifted the goals to a more reasonable statement and pretended it was your whole argument.

This entire argument has been both of us outlining "what we need" from this fight although mine is rooted in keeping the characters consistent with their perceived limits. Garou and Saitama aren't going to the next city over for any believable reason whether it's a one-punt or a series of blows. Saitama isn't sandbagging like he was with Boros and Garou isn't that strong in my mind to sent Saitama flying that far either. Webcomic Saitama and Tatsumaki can have a fight that spans cities because Saitama spent most of it holding onto her while she flew around trying to shake him off. It makes sense why they go to so many locations.

Not only that but the story needs to minimize the witnesses of the fight because Saitama still cannot be given accurate credit for taking down Garou. A fight that spans multiple cities would ruin that as we have an entire reserve group of fighters on the surface, and neighboring cities are more populated. The effective range for this fight area is the ruins of the base and the deserted city.

absolutely
he just wants you to spit it out happily, if you know what I mean

We don't know how much faster than her she is and don't forget she was injured when she was trying to restrain him.

he was talking about AG though? who is much more powerful than GS in every aspect

What did ONE mean by this???

Attached: 7651FA83-3108-4E5E-A012-22EAA9384CBA.jpg (1125x736, 149K)

Kinda hot desu

Attached: 1560186612710.jpg (1002x799, 232K)

he's been reading shigurui

Attached: 000.jpg (728x1065, 221K)

Who is that supposed to be?

YES!

Attached: mobu.png (498x280, 141K)

I kind of hope it's flashy flash vs SoS sonic

Attached: 1550694325565.gif (360x360, 1000K)

You literally have no reading comprehension. Why did you even bring up GS? He also went at Tats with a casual strike. You do realize that GS at full power is fodder for casual Awakened Garou?

AG is much faster than Tats can react as far as actual feats go.

Her injuries are irrelevant as Garou wasn't fighting her seriously while Tats seriously pouring all of her remaining power into killing him, not just restraining him, did zero damage. She meant to kill him and couldn't even tickle him while he just easily adapted to her ESP.

AG objectively has much better speed feats than Tats too. She won't be able to see him for shit.

it's flash and sonic

tfw we will never get "that" version of the pic

Remove all the panties of qt grills' in my subway car/metro wagon to pass time

What happened to season 2? hasnt been a new episode in a while.

last episode delayed to tomorrow because of tennis

thx for the heads up

T E N N I S
E
N
N
I
S

>Her injuries are irrelevant
Yes they are because instead of being at 100% she was seriously brain damaged and nerfed as a result. There is a very real question as to whether full powered Tatsumaki could defeat Garou.

that isn't a real question at all. tats could kill GS if she was in absolute perfect condition but we weren't given any other details as to whether it would have been a stomp or a close fight. but even then it doesn't matter because GS was absolute fodder to AG, even a casual AG roflstomped GS at full power.

Demon is considered comparable to S Class, remember. In the HA's estimates, it's 1 Demon = 1 S Class. Remember Face Ripper and Awakened Cockroach? Both Demon level monsters. Choze? Also Demon level.

It's only the really high tier S Class who can take on Dragon levels all on their own.

The problem is she did this while injured so you have no way of knowing how much she was under-performing compared to her normal level. And while we know he beats her in physical stats all around we don't know to what degree he outspeeds her. Also I'm pretty sure she said she was going to restrain him, not try to kill him. Do you really think AG just sat there and let himself get punched for shits and giggles?

I never shifted the goals, faggot. You misinterpreted what I was talking about in the first place.
You're a complete retard who made up some headcanon about Garou's fighting style, which doesn't correspond with canon where he showcases a huge variety of abilities or Murata's own perception of the character or what actually constitutes large scale in the manga adaptation. You're literally in denial.
What witnesses are you even talking about when any people in the cities Saitama and Garou could blitz over wouldn't even be able to see what the hell is going on? And if Garou and Saitama can magically avoid fucking up heroes lying around in the ghost city, they sure as hell can miss people in other cities like Orochi's laser beam dramatically missed an underground train. It's super easy for their fight to go through multiple cities literally, or span multiple cities high in the air as they walk on debris, or go through the deep underground.
Murata is making the largest scale fight in the manga with Saitama vs Garou. It's your own problem that you're a retard terrified of the inevitable upscale it's going to get, user.

Fucking tennis

Better than season 2

Attached: 1560119626663.jpg (640x481, 85K)

God I want to fuck tats so bad

Attached: tats.png (720x1121, 510K)

You can't handle her.

Attached: my wife.png (342x798, 373K)

GS was fodder mostly because he’s all melee, the worst matchup against Garou.

Meanwhile Tats is the complete opposite, espers are the worst matchups that Garou can fight.

so do all men of taste

Attached: 1558755750751.jpg (1000x1212, 91K)

what happened with episode 9?

Fubiki>Tats
Fite me

No, Tatsumaki said she was going to kill him with all of her remaining power. Her injuries don't matter as she deliberately used up all of her remaining power in an attempt to kill him and couldn't even tickle that casual Awakened Garou, who just adapted to her and never fought her even remotely seriously. Also, compared to her, Awakened Garou has far better long-term endurance, stamina and adaptability. Even damaging him is irrelevant because he can just regenerate.

But I don't wanna

as long as he resists her ESP, she can do literally nothing. and adapting to her ESP shouldn't pose a problem at all if he actually tries. when she was weakened and he adapted to it he barely tried at all.

>You misinterpreted what I was talking about in the first place.
The point you made that I refuted was
>The fight can easily go outside of the ghost town, to multiple cities, to the deep underground, to the skies.
I have given multiple solid reasons why this could not happen. Why Saitama wouldn't hit Garon that hard. Why Garou can't pressure Saitama to engage him in that kind of extended cross-country battle. Why it would ruin the scope of the fight by devolving into DBZ-tier escalations. You pretended that you really just meant "saitama will hit him hard and far" but still support the idea that the fight will span cities and keep insisting that your interpretation of Murata's words is magically more accurate based solely on it pleasing your childish sensibilities more. Saitama and Garou not killing any of the incapacitated heroes doesn't mean they can fight anywhere. And Zombie man is supposed to be witness to most of the fight anyways so you miss out on that if he's not nearby either. Thank God your not the writer is all I can say. But I do worry that ONE is going to let the escalation get to his own head and approve some really dumb stuff for this fight. Wouldn't be the first time in the Manga to be honest.

Not if she got her anime voice, would end up causing me headaches all the time

You have your own tastes user, there's no need to fight over a disagreement.

Attached: 1560101523367.png (202x126, 12K)

By your logic ONE shoud've stressed that Tats would've easy moded GS because "it's a bad matchup", yet he did the opposite and stressed that specifically Tats in an absolutely perfect condition would win.

Garou adapts to ESP. ESP is irrelevant when the opponent is physically so powerful his resistance just nullifies the effect. All that's left is throwing pebbles and that's even more of a non-issue to AG.

Oh but i agree tats is hot as fuck too though and i can perfectly understand people who prefer her, both have superb design and are equally good for their own intentions. Ultimately it falls down to preference which on my case is for the bossy mommy fubs

Attached: 04E9A04F-62D4-4E74-9987-07217BBD0ACA.jpg (780x1228, 208K)

Based

Attached: 1560092074304.jpg (604x558, 56K)

>bossy mommy
you're a pleb but I respect you

Attached: 1559808158744.jpg (1016x1300, 940K)

based

So according to the OAV Silverfang is faster than Saitama, is it canon or just for comedy purposes?

Attached: tfw (you) see what JC did with S2.png (1440x900, 1.19M)

he's more dexterous, just like garou and other real martial artists

Yeah, a mosquito is also faster than Saitama and a random cat can also scratch him.

You're unbelievably retarded. You haven't given a single reason. You're so deranged you can't even comprehend that the fight going underground and to the skies is already a thing, and it'll be upscaled by far and large in the manga. Saitama hits Garou hard and far many, many times and they move around a lot, magically avoiding fucking up the heroes scattered around, you dumbass. Murata will add new moments too, to enhance the fight and its scale to the largest ever - he's already come up with some. Get your empty head out of your ass.
Thank God Murata and ONE are in charge of delivering the largest scale action with this long-awaited fight in the redraw. Whatever they do, you're too retarded to actually read anything they've produced and when shit hits the fan in the manga your type is always the first to whine "the action is too flashy" like the bloody cretin you are.

Yes but also while saitama is already swinging the toy hammer he manages to jump to the ceiling

impressive

Animepleb here, who dat on the right?

My wife

Karen
she's fubuki and tatsumaki's mother, and the world's strongest ESPer. she's also lazy, which is why she does no work

noice

Attached: ohno - Copy.jpg (876x768, 86K)

nice
But also
What about a Mosquito Girl-Eyesight-Do-S Doujinshi?

why not reiko plasma

>You haven't given a single reason
>ignores all my other posts
Didn't read further than this. Stay salty my friend.

so is it a double episode tomorrow?

lmao no

A big fat QT.

Attached: DIO DIO.png (800x1138, 360K)

Oh yeah

I've replied to every single deluded thing you said. You're just retarded.

This whole manga arc is epic action on steroids, Murata is all excited to draw Saitama vs Garou as the largest scale fight in the manga, yet according to your utterly retarded self the arc's grand finale between two essential gods who do a lot of various things throughout the fight already in the basic, webcomic version, is somehow supposed to look "conservative" in the manga. Dude, I'm genuinely flabbergasted by how bloody stupid you are. Who the hell unironically thinks freezing pebbles on panel is enough to show the final fight's scale when some shitter ninjas literally blow up the environment without one of them going all out?

Garou vs Saitama will be upscaled tremendously in many ways, and they can easily blitz the distance of multiple cities however the fuck they want in the manga. Underground, in the skies, on the surface. Murata can add any other crazy new feats as well. Murata will have a field day - months of field days - upscaling this fight, which is obvious to anyone with brain cells.

I loved this dude. R.I.P.

Based

>Murata is all excited to draw Saitama vs Garou as the largest scale fight in the manga,
By your retarded logic Murata would actually have to humor that one fan and send someone to Mars because Boros set the bar so High Garou has no hopes of matching the scale of that fight unless his physical feats are boosted beyond believably. Because let's not lie, Manga Boros was a planet buster who made saitama engage him on top of his city sized space ship and destroyed a good chunk of it with his energy blast. If Garou wants to beat that he's going to basically have to be Boros 2.0 and that makes no sense given how the manga blatantly differentiates between martial artists and brute strength.

Attached: Fucking Dumbass.png (731x300, 251K)

Was Suiryu's "power stance" in E7 meant to be serious or comical? I couldn't tell

No, because there are other ways to make the fight the largest in scale and people have suggested multiple ideas.
In the end, a bigger arena with a lot more stuff going on, more big feats actually shown between Garou and Saitama equals bigger scale overall. Saitama and Garou can use their own planet. They don't need to go to Mars as that's repetitive first and foremost, you retard.
The manga and webcomic blatantly stress that Garou has many more abilities aside from martial arts, which are actually devasting themselves. Murata is naturally going to enhance the scale of all abilities for Awakened Garou, who is extremely overpowered and just as strong as Boros according to Murata himself. He mentioned this too when he spoke about upscaling the fight.

How is there a busty lady inside of that thing?

Don't you see those big fat tiddies on Gyoro Gyoro?

>They don't need to go to Mars
Of course they have to go to mars. It just makes sense! The arena can't just be multiple cities, the stratosphere, and the earth's crust. It's gotta go all the way to fucking space so that shonenshitter fans like you can understand that Saitama hit Garou really, really hard.

>tfw never will be dogman

Attached: 1545879232136.png (306x388, 187K)

it was meant to be serious, jc staff just fucked it up. he was doing powerful sidesteps in the manga and in the anime they made it look like he was just stomping forward for no reason

Going to Mars would look cool but it'd be repetitive.

Don't worry though. Murata loves grandeur. He already has ideas to make the fight the largest in scale without Moon repetition. Earth is vast as fuck after all and Saitama and Garou fight for a great while.