Favorite akatsuki?

favorite akatsuki?

Attached: konan-no-jogo-naruto.jpg (800x403, 59K)

Kisame

Kakuzu

Attached: Kakuzu_heart.png (1914x1076, 1.81M)

Kisame was the best character.
My favorite is Sasori, though. Deidara and Kakuzu aren't bad either.

This. Kakuzu was my favorite too. Based money hungry old man.

To be honest, Kakuzu's backstory makes him suitable for being antagonist in the style of Part 1, which makes Naruto ask questions, like from Zabuza ("What makes a real ninja?"), learn lessons like from Haku ("Protecting those you love is when you are strongest"), seeing dark mirrors that shows what he could be if things would go badly like with Gaara ("He's like me if I'd gave into resentment towards people who hates me for being Jinchuuriki").
Kakuzu is what Naruto could be if Konoha would decide to send Naruto on a mission he could not complete and punish him for it, or resent him for failing. To be frank, if Naruto would only earn scorn from Sakura for failing to bring Sasuke back, he'd be on a first step of becoming someone like Kakuzu, who no longer had a reason to keep on loyalty towards the village that betrayed him.
Unfortunately, Kakuzu had to be in a team with Hidan, and he clearly didn't cared about his past that much by that point for him to talk about it.

konan. She was shamefully underutilized.

Kisame
Kakuzu
Pain
Konan
Sasori
Itachi
Hidan
Deidara

I 2nd this. Was the only good powerful female character.

>Didn't threw her cloak away for the fight against Obito
Such a travesty.

Attached: Konan_Concepts.png (561x488, 65K)

Attached: Deidara.full.1909257.jpg (800x800, 533K)

Hidan

Obitobi!

Attached: 60416170_p0.png (890x1116, 2.84M)

Kisame

Ichi-bii, ni-bii, san-bii,
My name is Tobi!

Lord orochimaro

Sasori my man

The whole dango scene was so cute!

Attached: 70578074_p0.jpg (768x828, 100K)

Attached: d1rnwza-5900e694-0220-43b2-b0b7-0f418afe62b3.png (600x550, 206K)

this
his death was a disgrace and a complete failure of the author
he just ended the fight before it reached any closure

based

I think that Kishimoto was losing his touch and purpose by that point, though Zombie Duo was given short stick compared to other Akatsuki members.
To be honest, this lack of proper closure and character development at various points is why I didn't really enjoyed Naruto's training under Bee. Bee was a character whose character arc was already complete, and he was at best helping characters have their character arc (that Kumo nin, Naruto, A realising his purpose in Bee's character arc), but himself was more of a plot device. Naruto should have trained with a Jinchuuriki that was well tuned with their Bijuu but being only one step away from becoming a Perfect Jinchuuriki, someone like Roshi, for example, so by the end of the arc, the other Jinchuuriki could end his character arc before facing Akatsuki and being captured. At least that would help with Naruto's story of becoming friends with Kurama rather than rushing it through war after doing their best to make it like it's not going to happen anytime soon, especially that they didn't talked much in Part 2.