Shield Hero

How the fuck could Naofumi even think about leaving THIS? She is the kind of thing you devote your life to protecting and loving.

Attached: sadcoon.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometimes you don't have a choice.
You fulfill your role as a hero, you close the book and poof, you are again summoned back to good old Earth, to your normal meaningless life.

I've started going to library more often. Not to actually read any books, just to go up and down the aisles opening up random books in the hopes they summon me into a world full of raccoon waifus.

Malty didn't deserve what she got from the pig king.
What kind of fucking "heroes" would allow something like that to happen to even the worst of people?
Keep her as a slave and force her to work off her debt to society instead of helping to perpetuate a cycle of fucking hirrific torture, rape, and murder by a tyrant king.
That part really made me lose respect for the heroes and Melty.

The greyness of the characters is plus for this series I think. People are naturally a little vindictive and cruel, why shy away from that completely?

She has extreme mental conditions by modern standards, they way to handle someone like her in modern times would be to get her help, or as in your suggestion at least try rehabilitation through community service. But being in a nondescript medieval time period, using her a political bargaining chip in a way that punishes her for crimes is justified, again, even if by today standards she might not be help criminally responsible for her actions due to her mental health issues.

she is a boring stoic turd and underage
deal with it faggot

Rude. She's probably the only reason I'm still watching. I like the kind of girl who'd start a brawl in the dining hall if people were talking shit about me.

>seasonal waifu trash

Attached: E7081A31-1043-43C5-B6B9-74769E1EE882.jpg (522x588, 36K)

That's why I'm mainly calling the heroes out. They have our modern morals and sensibilities, yet they let it happen all the same.
It just felt uncharacteristically cruel for people who are all supposedly good at heart.
How can you know someone is gonna go through that, and know that MORE people will suffer through that afterwards, which you're contributing to, and just let it happen because personal hate? Who knows if the later recordings Faubley sent Naofumi were even of criminals and not innocent women?
It just mades me kinda sick to think they were all totally okay with that and we're still supposed to root for these pepple and call them heroes. Fuck that.

I guess Naofumi doesn't know how the summoning magic works yet.
All he knows is that he'll get back to his world once the waves are over, he doesn't know if he can take Raphtalia with him or if he can stay in that world.

Ayy LMAO

Attached: Raph-haters BTFO.png (240x240, 145K)

If I were Naofumi I would literally fuck her everytime I could and never get out of bed, sooner than later I would give up on my functions as a hero just to be with her all the time, I wonder if she will abandon me someday and then we could all die in a gory way

NAOFUMI SAMA, NO MORE GAMES. REMOVE YOUR PANTS!

Attached: Adobe_20190608_095449.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Demihumans are not for breeding or marriage.

>"Raphtalia, ugh, please its been 20 hours, ungh."
>"Its still eaaaaarly Naofumi saaaaammaaaa, ohhh, Ahhh!"
>*random Filo noises outside locked door*
>"Raph....talia....I...can't."
>*loud slapping as you see the coon ride up and down the shield shaft*
>"NAOFUMI NAOFUMI!!!!!!! AHH! AHH!"
>*both shout in unison*
>*raphtalia collapses onto naofumi's chest*
>*Naofumi turns his head to the side as the light fades from his eyes*
>bit of cum and coon juices seep onto the shield
>*Mating Shield Unlocked*

Attached: 1559931969460.png (1765x1080, 854K)

That's a poor man's Holo, shitty anime tho

>*Bestiality Shield Unlocked*

>Has ties to assasination plot against her sister
>Gets slave mark
>Makes multiple attempts to impede or kill the Shield's party
>Punishment by slave crest
>Abandons her duty of saving the world by running off to another country
>Attains partial Leadership of the remaining sect of the 3 hero church to overthrow her Mother and Sister for the throne
>Directly involved in the inhumane experimentation on a certain Hero and the mental breakage of 2 two others
>Her final punishment is being sent to the Pig King as a political pawn
"These Hero's should maintain their core beliefs from their previous lives in a world where theyve been subjected to multiple life threatening situations"
Do you even hear yourself user?
Its like you didnt even read the story

Cuck take

That new user from the other thread
Finally started although slow. It took me a while until I watched the first episode (which it was 47 minutes never expected that) without standing up or just closing the window.
It was fun and good! I did spoiler myself back then so I know what kind of person is this Myne/Malty, but even then I felt really bad for Naofumi. I did expected her betray to be really big (reason why I always see comments about Naofumi being angry) but I didn't expect the part with the Shield being the most disliked since ever. What type of stuff I am gonna watch with Naofumi being treated as shit? And how long until he recovers?

>When does he recover?
Not for a long long time friend

Well, how strong will be his seething? Edgy or just pure anger?
I am gonna assume Raph (which she is the cutest thing ever) is gonna be important for that recovvery

>someone is going to be horrifically raped, mutilated, dismembered, and murdered
>I am given the ability to stop this by merely saying, even if it's just a lie to prevent the atrocity, that I pardon the criminal
>"Get violated by that pig and die!"
>Request a recording of her inhuman two weeks of torture and rape and watch it just because
There's a difference between hating someone and this shit. It's pretty indefensible in my opinion.

Less edge than you think but his anger will never really dissapear.
The way Raph and other characters describe him "He's quiet and always scowling but he's also incredibly thoughful about what he says and acts"
No names here cause spoilers but Raph is the pillar he can rest on, along with other people as well but she really is "his sword to her shield"

There's no way you're being serious.

I see. Any hope for something between them to happen or just this tease with nothing at th end?

>shit show
>shit writing
>shit protag
makes sense

I mean you had to eventually return to your home. And you rather avoid bringing some potential being for experiment.

>Collusion with a foreign entity for the express purpose of obtaining a seat of power through the removal of a high ranking dignitary
>Who happens to also be her sister and rightful heir to the throne
>Has a history of deceit and manipulation through sexual or financial incentive
Not including all the other shit she has pulled, in a medival society where the ruling class has more responsibilities than perks?
Her punishment was appropriate and useful to the remaining ruling leaders and executing her would have freed her of these crimes too easily

Ill let some other user spoil that for you but if you can stick with it? Imo its worth the investment

I will, thanks!

Also WN is better than LN

Where I can read that? And... I heard a lot of stuffs about WN, what are they exactly and when did they started to get more relevant?

novelupdates.com/series/tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari/

People are bored or they think they can make a buck by charging money for translating obscure niche isekai novels
More the former than the latter thankfully

How many volumes of the LN will the anime cover? Also Im on the turtle arc in the manga so which volume of the LN should I start reading?

only faggots like this trash show

He just wants to go home and bringing a demihuman to the real world doesn't sound like a good idea unless you want her to end as a guinea pig on some lab

You're arguing something entirely different.
The viability of the act as useful in a medieval society isn't my point.
The morality of three so called heroes and the victim's own mother ruthlessly allowing someone to suffer the most horrific fate imaginable when to prevent it they need only give a single word in protest.
There were many ways they could have put Malty to work by force to right her wrongs.
For them to show zero empathy and humanity in making their decision, for Naofumi to go as far as to tell Spear to make sure he recorded every detail until he was sure Malty was dead, makes this come off as beyond fucked up.