Why he's so sexy bros?

Why he's so sexy bros?

Attached: diavolo.png (1256x1920, 2.03M)

Reading the manga I was not fully struck by the intense sexuality of Diavolo. I recognized it, but didn't truly feel it as I do now. Man looks good.

Closet homosexual desperate to keep his "true self" a secret because he fears rejection.

I thought it was Annasui at first.
Didn't look like this before.

disagree. he looks like a cheap hooker assful of aids

C H A D

He looks like Mia Maffia.

it's over bros i will never be as chad as the boss this is unfair, how am i supposed to compete with this? i am going to be a permavirgin for the rest of my life aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

His voice doesn't match what I had in my head. The guy who voices Sex Pistols would be a better fit in my opinion.

>The guy who voices Sex Pistols would be a better fit in my opinion.
What?

This adaptation made me like Diavolo a bit more, I always thought he was kind of forgettable when you have antagonists like Kira, Pucci and Valentine occupying the same franchise.

Attached: 1510206535351.png (305x236, 185K)

>Diavolo has a comically high-pitched voice
>whenever he's represented by KC, Epitaph is the one talking
Would be pretty hilarious.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 32 [720p].mkv_000939814.png (860x720, 654K)

>The bossu was a tranny the whole time
No wonder he wanted to kill Trish in order to remain Anonymous.

Attached: 1560070375246.jpg (316x226, 11K)

Attached: 19758948621.jpg (1024x548, 73K)

>those dick-sucking lips

Attached: 1557875801518.png (800x500, 5K)

How did Diavolo create such a big organization is he doesn't talk to anyone. Even Doppio is unknown to Passione members.

E-Mails

Passione is spread across the whole of Italy, possibly with members also in america, other parts of europe, and asia because of the drug trade. It make sense that such a large organization would not know anything about other members, especially one of the higher ups such as Doppio.
As for the creation, we saw Diavolo go out in the open to kill Polnareff, so it might be assumed that he wasn't too scared of going out in public until the drug trade became gigantic and the threat of being tracked down greatly increased.

Shame that we never got a clear shot of Diavolo in a suit

He lives in a magical chord and wakes up when he hears it play.

Why is he sucking in his stomach