It's a cart titan episode

>it's a cart titan episode

Attached: WEEEELLLLLL.png (1640x1640, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3vGWMSITxI
nhentai.net/g/196130/
nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=Shingeki no Kyojin&s=id&o=desc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what would a blowjob from the cart titan feel like, providedyou were also a titan with a penis

snug n smug

>it's a GODgath chapter

Attached: 1559934929572.png (620x584, 429K)

>it's a GABIGURO episode

Attached: GABIGURO.jpg (848x1200, 751K)

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

>Floke
Huh.

Чё за хуйня? Почему там пукнуто на рузке?

How is it a cart titan when it has no wheels?

>4e 3a xynhr no4emy tam nykhyto ha py3ke?
Eh?

EHcucks killed the anime

>mods delete all the shingoku threads
>this is the only one left
And on that day the mods delivered a grim reminder...

At least we're not BnHA

>It's a comfy LH cave chapter

Are mods retarded?
>Yes
>No
>Custom

wtf EHmod deleted the thread again

That whole /d/orse fad has gone too far.

Isayama san is a genius

Attached: isayama .png (1099x595, 1.02M)

This time yes. Should've kept the thread about the newest episode up.

Here's your airship bro

Attached: WIT.jpg (697x860, 198K)

new thread created, now stop

It was unnecessary in the first place, you have a solid few seconds before you actually die when you get your head cut off.
What the fuck, that looks way too fucking modern.

WTF Liner almost died, thank you Isayama-sama for giving us scientific FACTS

O

KIROV REPORTING

Yeah, but making a second cg model would have been too much effort. This way they get to re-use the assets for the military airships in seasons 5 and 6.

>it's a cart titan manages to save zeke and reiner by appearing out of completely nowhere within miliseconds and speeding off onto the autobahn episode

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3vGWMSITxI
>0:41
>That gay ass sound Grisha makes when bumping into Xaver

Attached: 1538444523239.jpg (524x810, 110K)

She is one of the fastest titans if not the fastest, she was also around where Zeke was, it is not unreasonable that she was able to save him.

oh, and reiner? is she also a paratrooper?

>platybus titan
>duck titan
>backpack titan
>that ugly shit titan

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x300, 33K)

Я не знаю, пидор

I just want them to be okay...

Attached: lhcute.jpg (1000x737, 335K)

Hey retard, titans and regeneration give off steam, it is not that hard to find where a titan is/was fighting.

Sorry user, that was the only 3d model they could find for free online.
did you rike it?

How will Araki adapt the YH letter now that we've already seen most of Ymir's flashback?

Attached: 1532851702455.jpg (1200x831, 195K)

Outsider here, how the fuck do you guys take this titan shit seriously.

А может это ты... пидор?

He will just show Historia reading the paper for 1 second and then saying how Ymir was an idiot.

Inability to suspense disbelief is a sign of low IQ

So if someone blew your head off would you be about to transfer you consciousness to your lower body to survive it.

if that scene seriously didn't bother you're exactly the audience that these episodes are meant for

you aotards defend everything

If you have no arguments then you should just don't say anything to save yourself the embarrassment

Это ты, LEpedo? Ты пишешь как она

Attached: CE3A635B-298D-47F1-9BC5-795CA6022A96.jpg (640x491, 90K)

Depends, I haven't tried Water Divination, yet.

>seriously
there's your problem
it's just a fun ride and nothing more

Attached: snk yelena.png (899x1300, 1.26M)

it's okay to like shitty writing and asspulls, user, you don't have to debate me about it. i'm sure aot's producers can defend their own show without you.

>let it die bro got deleted in a characters who did nothing wrong thread

Attached: 1532541536482.png (1500x1471, 1.5M)

don't worry guys he just transferred his consciousness into a nearby chicken so he'll be fine

What are you even trying to accomplish? You do know people can tell when someone isn't a new IP right?
You aren't even trying to change your writing style.

i'm not trying to change my writing style because i wouldn't want others to think it's a different person replying, would i user?
are you going to ask me for an argument next? i'm sure if you continue funimation might mention you on twitter honey x

How do we feel about Ymir being offpaneled? Or that her consciousness and desire to protect Historia apparently wasn't passed on?

>EHcucks defending shit writing

>desire to protect Historia
>runs off with the warriors for absolutely no reason

%%No%%

O the writing is bad is right

No

Я не говорить по русска

disappointing

Attached: ymir eh.png (224x360, 85K)

Feels like she was written out of the story? Historia probably knows by now, zero reaction.

that titan reminds me that specific festish where girls become horse looking freaks in some hentai. eugh...

that's what pii does

Attached: 1554500625208.jpg (311x370, 86K)

see

Cute.

Attached: pii and cart.jpg (1067x1200, 98K)

The Jeanne one is kino
nhentai.net/g/196130/

Why did they give it a /d/horse face?

For levels of smugness impossible with normal human facial structure.

Attached: pii xtra smug.png (217x230, 59K)

I want Piku to tie me up and abuse me!

I want isayama to take a writing class

Meh, if you're the user who was complaining about Pieck's constant saving of the shifters (Zeke and Reiner), then I think that can be overlooked. It is a one-time thing, so it shouldn't matter much.

subs when?

l'm this user

Attached: 1560054512535.png (828x418, 485K)

>dead thread

Ah. Well. That one kind of sucks, but it's only used once for a "Reiner died lol" cliffhanger. It was introduced in the previous chapter, anyhow.

>It's an asspull, I can't explain to you exactly why it's an asspull but it was obviously an asspull

>he can just transfer his consciousness across his body(?) despite this never being used by anyone ever before, nor is it explained why he in specific can do this.

why doesn't every titan in a potentially dangerous situation immediately '''''''transfer their consciousness''''''

why doesn't eren '''''transfer his consciousness''''' when he's thrown into the wall? surely that way his '''''consciousness'''' would avoid a concussion, right?

Not that user, but wasn't it specifically stated that it's "a last resort - only if you must avoid death and nothing else" kind of deal? It's still stupid, but it seems like it would only work in very specific situations.

why though? reiner gets back up just fine, why didn't zeke do it when he was in danger?

I guess it's because Zeke's nape wasn't hit or something? Reiner only did that once his nape was specifically attacked.

because it puts you out of commission for a long time. the only reason why it helped reiner was because bertolt was there to save him. if bert wasnt there, than reiner wouldve just been finished off when he was basically unconscious

Laugh at the funny shit.
>captured titans were named Shawn and Bean
>they died
>cart titan
>is a brawny woman with a face like a horse
>Armin's face after he got all toasty

Good laughs. Why be serious all the time?

Who cares about that dyke?

>Implying we take it seriously

This is like Code Geass stupid entertainment.

why didn't bertholdt do it if he didn't know whether eren intended to kill him? both him and zeke would be out of commission anyway so it would be worthless debating whether to do it or not.

can someone confirm quality of these two?
nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=Shingeki no Kyojin&s=id&o=desc

Attached: Capture.jpg (1164x91, 20K)

What purpose does she have now?
No established goals other than being entirely self-serving. She's not very interesting at the moment.

Tecnically that titan is a shifter like eren,zeke,reiner,berthold,ymir and annie.
She is a cute black hairs girl and her titan is the "cartman titan", one of the 9 special titans(just like eren and the others). That titan is really weak, but is fast and good to transport heavy weight (and possibly artillery , for this reason marleyans created a war armor for her titan, which became a literally Bipedal tank in war)

I see. The other day there was a thread talking about the MC's writing and they seemed to take it really seriously as like the peak of manga. Is that shitposting similar to HxH stuff?