Enough of these games, Nagatoro

Is this supposed to be late game Senpai after Nagatoro finishes grooming him, he looks too cool to be regular senpai.

Attached: senpaijanai.jpg (852x1200, 203K)

cuck

>hurr senpai gross hahaha XD
I'm getting tired of this, get cucked already, she deserves it, cheeky cunt

Attached: yiikes.jpg (735x536, 59K)

I think Nagatoro used to have plenty of boyfriends but then realized that none of them made her feel good anymore until she met senpai.

She's like one of those party girls that want to settle down when they get older, except in high school form

Attached: sluttoro.jpg (869x1248, 159K)

this happened

Attached: SmartSelect_20190609-233701_Manga Rock.jpg (1014x816, 702K)

she looks like a monster in this

so accurate then

Attached: smiletoro.jpg (344x374, 45K)

Spoilers for next chapter

Attached: gamo_gf.png (874x1093, 851K)

last chapter I read was when art club president showed up, anything new since then?

Senpai groped Nagatoro's anpan

If she ever unexpectedly ends up nude in front of him, she will probably try to talk a bit like that.

Attached: f51d8c9d-95c4-4f73-9679-30bdcf08d109..jpg (720x543, 135K)

Gonna need some sauce for that.

President said senpai has to step it up and win a popularity match or the club will be closed

I WONDER IF HE'LL WIN OH BOY THIS SURE IS SOME TENSIof course he'll fucking win

The question is how he wins, and if it involves lewd art using the sources of the problems as models.

Galko is a shit series but the gotta pay respect to the author for this. Absolute legend. Surprised they included this, honestly. Isn't all the talk about boners and cumming a little risque for a shonen series?

this is basically a copy of that h doujin about terrorists taking over a classroom and one girl going batshit over their request

It shouldn't take extras like these for talk like that.

sooo... senpai is rich then?

i really want to fuck nagatoro but exclusively in her throat and butthole. the art club president is for knocking up

Attached: noodle.png (421x743, 290K)

Ah yes, that doujin, indeed, that one. Of course I know it... Remind me again, what was the title?

It's not hard to find, just type 'Nanashi' into panda. There's two versions, this is from the newer one.

Attached: rep.png (1280x1826, 973K)

autism

True enough.

Try being here for TL threads.

Ha cagato la minghia, Nagatoro