Slime Taoshite 300-nen

Is this the next isekai anime adaptation that will be announced?

Novels and manga for this are surprisingly big.

Attached: Slime.Taoshite.300.nen.Shiranai....full.2288245.png (855x1200, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

comrademao.com/mtl/release-that-witch/release-that-witch-chapter/
youtu.be/pWHdQ3u1NQw
novelupdates.com/series/the-worst-princes-battle-over-giving-up-the-imperial-throne/
novelupdates.com/series/youve-got-the-wrong-house-villain/
novelupdates.com/series/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs/
merakiscans.com/manga/gu-daoist-master/53/05.png
novelupdates.com/series/expelled-sss-rank-architect-rebuilding-the-demon-kings-castle/
mangadex.org/title/19517/kenja-no-deshi-wo-nanoru-kenja
boxnovel.com/novel/lord-of-the-mysteries/
youtube.com/watch?v=LYjyoG-oksw
novelupdates.com/series/i-ended-up-as-the-heros-mother-after-reincarnating-2/
novelupdates.com/series/even-though-im-a-former-noble-and-a-single-mother-my-daughters-are-too-cute-and-working-as-an-adventurer-isnt-too-much-of-a-hassle/
pastebin.com/NJPxsRZ4
pastebin.com/8iiqeh87
a.cockfile.com/GvwtaR_archive.7z
novelupdates.com/series/kochugunshikan-boukensha-ni-naru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope so, i wanna see more cute girls doing cute and innocent stuff on anime again after so long.

Dragon girls in this are so good.

Attached: Slime.Taoshite.300.nen.Shiranai....full.2250695.png (2876x2048, 3.83M)

Hopefully maybe after that more scanlators would pick it up, like wasn’t the last update in April

>14 chapters translated
>raws at 28

Fuck everything.

Attached: 1016a26e3579e0a3494b149818629c46018.png (728x1032, 665K)

that's because no one wants to translate isekai trash

Tell that to 5 million other Gary Stu isekai shit manga.

based.
this one doesn't even try to have a plot, so it's no surprise translators get tired of translating drivel.

well so far i tried reading few tl's of isekai and it's mostly just a bunch of esl's who don't really know how to speak english translating them, so maybe i should rephrase - no competent translators want to tl isekai garbage
agreed, shit got boring pretty fast, dropped it around that dragon wedding thing

SoL is a far better plot than another edgy isekai revenge story.

people who can read Japanese don't seem to agree with you

Most people are idiots with trash taste.

agreed, that's why isekai is so popular lol

btfo desu

Is there someone who would pick up this to translate it, like their is a million shit isekai being translated not pointing fingers but leveling up by eating is the sneed of all isekai

Attached: BFE4DA97-870C-4579-B8E2-6BA37BC2996B.png (566x800, 497K)

I really hope not, this one of the shitty trash slice of life isekai where nothing interesting happens and all the antagonists end up as yuri love interests after getting beat up by a somewhat incompetent witch due to pure stat difference simply because she's old. You'd think dragons would be even older than her and potentially stat capped as well, given she managed to reach the cap by killing slimes of all things.

This series is licensed.

Attached: 5efb7b1e9ac545ff300bf838be661f4d.png (784x1100, 1.19M)

oh lol, that basically means it's dead no?

Just read the novels first 4 are translated. I'm sure people will suddenly translate the manga after it gets anime announcement. Should be this year or max next year.

Attached: LN 2019 top10.png (661x3147, 1.73M)

>love interest
They're not even that, though, witch already went no-homo on them. It's just the supporting cast of cute girls to suck the MC's dick in everything they do because they're so good while providing fanservice like in any other isekai.

Isekai is only good for comedy series like this. Every serious isekai is complete trash for retards.

She was no homo at the start now she pretty much accepted that she's in a gay family with adopted daughters.

Attached: 77e4682f90b2433b1bcf539968d8d6c5012.png (728x1032, 604K)

I hope that one about a guy who gets reborn as a succubus gets anime one day.

Attached: 22526v2.jpg (844x1200, 249K)

no way

That shit is even worse than OP. Invincible cow and a faggot trapped in a bimbo's body, desperately trying to convince himself he isn't gay and doesn't need to suck cocks.

Far worse shit got anime. Especially isekai.

she always accepted the slime as daughters, the others are still not love interests.
turn of the googles, friend.

particularly, I hope the one about a guy turning into a prostitute isekai gets a anime. It's the one with the most depth.

No.

Attached: 25e5a711c680245e6a27a755728b1f9f003.png (728x1032, 636K)

Why you faggots always show up in the u thread to shitpost ? Retardz

>demon king is a little girl
every time

Wonderful isn't it?

Attached: c4cdb1ecb915e1eff4bef69e835818d2.jpg (1118x1627, 567K)

Take your hetgoggles of incel

No way fag

Story was meh but the mangaka made it real comfy.

>is even worse than op
Slime is best isekai now you fucking brainlet slime isn't bottom barrel shit

I want to live on the outskirts of a village killing slimes.

So much better than that other slime series.

It's more of warning for you to not get your hopes up, I don't really care one way or the other. Rather, since there's no stakes in anything else, atleast a proper romance could make this a little more interesting.

Mangakas art is shit

New to sol shonen babby ?

people with fine taste don't seem to agree with you

It's cute as fuck.

Attached: f7dfb2010b57f64a733f6b6e53f99032016.png (728x1032, 607K)

>Battle Royal as a plot.

Ok kid.

How come nobody wants to marry this dragon?

She seems pretty autistic.

Attached: 8f2527bf7b5f8b9ce2e770cf4872905e023.png (728x1032, 670K)

Novel fan translations are dead yes. But I don't think it should affect manga.

why not? u mean manga wasnt licensed?

Novel was not sure about manga.

Great thing about this is how fast it turns into a lesbian family adventures.

I can't comprehend how that bikini bottom is keeping her modest while compensating for her tail

Eh, just have strings going around the tail.

I've been killing slimes for 300 years, more like 300 years since last tl'd chapter amirite?

I would too if my clothes got eaten.

It's just 2 months actually. People probably don't feel the need to rush since officially translated novels are far ahead of the manga.

Attached: Slime.Taoshite.300.nen.Shiranai....full.2520540.jpg (856x1200, 143K)

>run around the forest naked
>gets entangled in vines
>fights giant boars topless

I feel like any guy she got would get tired after few days. Or get back injuries after first night.

>just 2 months
Lookie who doesn't value his time.

>values their time
>posts on Yea Forums
pick one

>not doing productive things and shitposting at the same time
weak

>not doing twice the productive things instead
you're deceiving only yourself user, just admit it

it's because nobody loves me so i shitpost to connect with other people

if you weren't that much of a deluded loser, you'd have no need of that

>if you weren't yourself you wouldn't need to act like yourself
wow, philosophy major?

you just proved valuing one's time is a nonsensical, even destructive, thing to do, mate

no i didnt

JK Haru being in that list feels weird

What are you a beta nu-male?

It's very popular.

What about that FUNA's one? will that one get an anime too?

Average Abilities is already getting anime.

That one looks yuri as fuck. Picked up.

>Dolores found a threat in the past and saw despair in all seven futures.』

>“If the interference with the world mentioned earlier used the forbidden pattern, isn’t that woman likely to be transferred to another dimension, to another world?”
>『Yes, that’s right. But, since she isn’t in this world, she is as good as dead, you know?』

Hmmm.

as a distinguished gentleman of moderate wealth, this makes me sad

Attached: Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life - p148.jpg (2145x3056, 2.54M)

I don't have a source on 'axed' handy but it definitely ended abruptly.
comrademao.com/mtl/release-that-witch/release-that-witch-chapter/

she can't keep getting away with it

Attached: 5838t.jpg (1300x1866, 294K)

Is this a series about slaughtering sameface dudes?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] New Game!! - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.28_[2017.09.19_19.56.39].png (1280x720, 1.45M)

>rape doujin gone wrong

This is such a repulsive kind of gay.
It's cool if it's faggot with faggot but now we have an insecure faggot who wants to suck cock and then there are straight guys who wants to put their dicks in him.
Gayer than actual gays 0/10.

It's fucking hilarious since guy was obviously gay but 100% in denial in his previous life.

Attached: x15.jpg (1008x1434, 435K)

So it's a typical "men evil, gay cute girls forever" series? Could be fun.

>what are series like 12 kingdoms,
saihate no paladin, bokura no kiseki, alice in borderland, eien no aselia or ciel nosurge etc
Apologize to fans of such series faggot

Those are old as fuck. Isekai is completely different now.

>manowa has a manga
How's the WN? I only know it has bad translations.

Attached: 02.jpg (767x1100, 217K)

Garbage thread, kill yourself isekai hater.

This is what any self respecting person should do when isekai'd.
You kill men to conquer land and rape women to have your children.

Attached: familia.jpg (975x1400, 915K)

The new translator, who's been at it for 120 chapters now, is okay, you just need to power through the crappy early parts.
Overall it's nothing special, but I think it's the 'purest' female MC adventurer novel, in a sense that it's really about adventuring with her party without derailing into SOL too much.

Attached: based lizard.jpg (975x1400, 996K)

This may be controversial but I have to say it: id have sex with all of those girls in OPs picture

I got attracted cos MC was a really cute autistic in the manga. I also heard that it occasionally did neat things in the WN from others.

How long are the bad translations parts?

Attached: 32072.jpg (893x1280, 335K)

Unfortunately really low on the yuri. Pretty much CGDCT.

>girls

She needs sex too.

>How long are the bad translations parts?
I don't really remember how the first translator was, but chapters from around 30 to 60 are pretty bad. Then the translator switches to the current one.

This is the thread?

I want The New Gate to get an anime. I want more fucking Schnee. Something about motherly, overprotective, and blonde Elves get me fucking rock hard.

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

>27 year old female virgin
she definitely is

>not living out your chuunibyou fantasies as a secret organization leader
>not adventuring around as a charismatic murderhobo

Isn't 27 super young for a dragon?

You can clearly see that's not what's happening.

She's supposed to be 400-ish years old. Older than Leica who is 300 years old.

Attached: framed meat.png (1113x964, 758K)

I thought he meant the mc

Attached: He died for our sins.png (412x322, 111K)

Oddly enough there are even worse shit being translated.
Isekai nonbiri nouka is literally the same except worse characters, no storytelling and miniscule chapters yet it is regularly translated.
Smartphone's MC solves every problem with a button press or two and it's actively translated.
Level by eating is a really blatant power fantasy that does only cliches but it's actively translated.
And that's just few of the trash isekai manga.

She's good, but blonde daughter elves are better in some ways.

Attached: gate ch67 eng (06).jpg (1000x1422, 699K)

Vast majority of isekai is trash.

Yep. Even after the translation community picks the best stories from the sea of trash, plenty of the trashy ones still get translated.
But there's the alright ones and fun kind of trash and maybe even some decently good ones mixed in too.

no newfag

Those anime fat lizard tails always need some pocket dimension bullshit to work.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Manaria Friends - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.11.817.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

>when you are on Yea Forums 12 years and isekai babies call you a newfag

Attached: 1422247492316.png (329x297, 113K)

>tfw no cute s rank daughter
It hurts so much lads

Attached: 27_.jpg (1280x1820, 377K)

prove it
when did the ab split happen

Only 12 years? I have files saved from 2003. But just because much isekai is trash doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed. I spend enough time here too.

That manga has incredibly cute art.

I wasn't prepaired for this.

>TL Note: Due to personal reasons, I have quit and will no longer be translating Omniscient Reader. A new translator has already found so there should be no gaps in the chapters, but some terms and stuff might change.
I wonder why.

is this sarcasm

when does he usagi drop her?

He marries her biological mom

oyakudon? nice

Why did she abandon her daughter?

It's like a comfy One Punch Man but with actual likeable characters.

Attached: M19.png (1065x1510, 324K)

More like One Genocide Woman.

This is a huge spoiler just so you know.

Her mother was actually an elf girl in his party he had a crush on back when he was still adventuring. When he lost his leg the elf girl looked for a way to heal his leg. She came across a shady group doing research into the demon kings (the homonculus) and helped them with their research. One of their research projects was "letting the demon kings be born as children" in hopes to stabilize and control them. And even she was pregnant before she knew it. Eventually she betrayed the group, teleported far away to hide her baby. The reason she didn't stay with her kid is because she was scared they would track her down, so she returned and has been fighting against that group ever since.

So yeah Angie isn't even human. The reason she doesn't look like an elf either is because of the homonculus influence.

How many hitlers does she measure?

25*300*365 = 2.7M slimes
What's the rate of conversion from slimes to jews?

It depends on the dollar value of a slime

Attached: microhitler.png (1370x294, 121K)

Assuming a slime nets you 2 copper coins which equals 200 yen, then a single slime is worth 1.84 dollars.
So if my math is not wrong you'd have to kill 3,750,000 slimes to equal the value of a single human life.
She is pretty low on the Hitler scale.

youtu.be/pWHdQ3u1NQw

AOTS.

It's wonderful. Anime is going to be super comfy.

Attached: 34756374_434272153702145_8786763936629260288_n.jpg (675x960, 98K)

Arifureta is so fucking bad. Even great vamp loli can't save it.

arifureta definitely ranks among the better of the worst.
I love how unapologetic the author is about being so damn chuuni

>AOTS
Only if they don't skip pic related like the shitty manga did.

Attached: lolis are quick to rape.jpg (1400x1943, 443K)

It's unironically going to be one of the worst shows in the season.

Easy Chuuni is charmless and very low tier, it's no good

To be fair, Summer season has some good shit.

It's miles above kenja no mago.

And?

The artist seems to be very happy about the success. Those storys are always heartwarming.

Attached: comfy.png (1066x1510, 339K)

it's actually fun.
It's like a hamburger from McDonald, it can't be called good but it's strangely satisfying.

Being above that is no achievement.

Just caught up with the translated manga.
Anime when and why not now?

Don't insult McDonald's hamburger by comparing them to this shit series.

This is my first isekai, done reading the first arc and went here to see people trashing it like it was the worst thing ever made. Only like 3 years later when I'm more into the genre did I realize Arifureta was actually the better ones among isekai.

Isekai like that aren't aiming for high quality writing, just giving readers what they want to see, so cutting scenes like those instead of expanding them is always a mistake.

You have shit taste, pal.

I also like it more than most current isekai with the shitty trend of MC hiding their power level for no reason at all and the story having absolutely no goal nor conclusion.
Arifureta has a definite goal which it works toward properly. And Yue.
Sure, it's overly edgy but whatever.

>And Yue.
People would like Arifureta more if it was just her instead of that shit harem.

A great sorcerer with this kind of lance throwing, she might to be a player or a descendant of one.

Attached: 5551a86f4973c7485a68de7ff8f399d3453.jpg (2230x1600, 1.22M)

>It's miles above a 2/10 show

>hiding their power level for no reason at all
There are good reasons to hide it, but many are stupid about how they do so or continue acting like they are doing so successfully when it's obvious to everyone else.

Cute. Gonna follow his twitter.

Older series like Kumoko are next in line. I'm sure it's getting anime next year along with Tabitabi.

Attached: Dmy5BuOUcAEH3g2.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

This.
Hiding your powerlevel is okay, claiming you are going to hide your powerlevel and then using your unique skill to drop a magical nuke on some demon in the middle of a town is fucking retarded.
Not to mention the guys who hide their powerlevel out of fear that there might be someone stronger who could target them (smart) and the ones who doing so they can fuck around and enjoy their "slow life" (retarded).

Aw shit, demons have a spin-off manga?

Attached: D70Mn5yVUAEyNzd.jpg (726x1032, 205K)

>ones who doing so they can fuck around and enjoy their "slow life" (retarded).
Even this can be fine, although when they hide their power from people they trust with everything else that's just being stupid. After a point these also are so obviously overpowered to everyone, they should just disguise themselves when they want to relax instead of acting like no one knows.

>so they can fuck around and enjoy their "slow life" (retarded).
In what way is that retarded? If you don't want any trouble, isn't hiding your powerlevel a good idea? If you have a problem with that being a plotpoint in a story, sure, fair point, but from strictly logical point of view, explain to me how is that not fair game?

I'm amazed by how most MCs who end up in a relationship with someone never bring up the fact that they are reincarnators.

>my class is the weakest, oh wait I'm actually the strongest
>I was reborn as a weak monster, oh wait I'm a god now
>I was reborn and got a cheat for no reason

All of this is fucking garbage. Even this slime genocide at least explains it with girl grinding for 300 years. Fucking comedy SoL explains it better than typical isekai power fantasy.

Tabitabi I haven't heard about, you'd recommend?

It's wonderful. Also not isekai. More like Kino no Tabi with witches.

Attached: 35429626_438523406610353_8961986932879917056_o.jpg (2048x1462, 412K)

It's so so.

Even something as simple as that often gets ignored when they forget about making the MC being from another world relevant to the plot. This one trusts his slaves not to kill him for their freedom, but doesn't trust them enough to tell even the smart one about everything he knows.

Attached: 1547608482777.jpg (1500x1086, 456K)

>it's another "MC has a shit class/skill so he gets bullied and kicked out of Hero's party (if not outright betrayed) only to discover he is the most broken fag to ever exist two seconds after that" episode

Post creepy gook babies.

Attached: you could land a plane on there.jpg (669x643, 111K)

Attached: disgust.jpg (764x767, 139K)

Btw, is Beelze actually stronger than Azusa? She is 10x older and in indeed really strong, and she just lost because of that barrier ...

Attached: Beelze_Azusa.jpg (1065x1510, 956K)

They are both lv99 so they are pretty similar.

I got the impression that she was, but I cannot say for sure.

Auntie Beelzebub is just playing nice because she's a nice person like basically everyone else in the story.

God I wish that were me.

Attached: 3ac68c88b3d6561b1101a00f2eb99b45025.png (728x1032, 499K)

They fight later in a martial arts tournament and Azusa wins minimally after her gay family cheers for her. But it was hardly serious.

I know Azusa called Leica her 'imouto' that one time, but will they fuck in the otherwordly pretend-incest yuri way, anyway?

She's gonna take dragon futas in both holes.

>tfw you'll never have two dragon daughterwives

>tfw you'll never pour 999 Hi-Potions down a elf's butthole

Attached: v6 (1).png (1107x1600, 878K)

Blue dragon-chan is so good.

Attached: D75Rf8pVsAAn4D6.jpg (900x1200, 226K)

>20 chapters
>Still a baby
AHHHHH

Oh god, she's god a dragon daughter attack squad.

It's giving me the same feeling of "please stop being a motherfucking baby already" Liliane did before Reki basically made sure I never want to touch the novel again.

She's basically perfect.

Attached: elf butt.jpg (470x312, 58K)

when is she getting her AV?

Already filming.

Attached: dbc62adb3685b4f000fbd44af11f7501027.png (728x1032, 811K)

>letting yourself get the shit beaten out of so your elf wife can learn a special attack
Man is fucking dedicated.

I really like this gay isekai. Unlike I Favor the Villainess, this is good, doesn't feel forced and everyone chill.

>make a shitty slice of life
>call it an isekai
300-nen is fucking garbage, and let me tell you I've read a LOT of garbage. I prefer garbage like smartphone over this shit. At least smartphone knows what it is, wish fulfillment isekai garbage. 300-nen is the most boring slice of life shit that wouldn't pass in the slice of life genre so they slapped an isekai tag on it in the hopes it would sell.

Fuck 300-nen.

What about Omae Gotoki?

Only able to read first chapter manga, so not much of an opinion.

>Confined(?) in Kim Suho’s arms, I patted Kim Suho on the back.
>Tak, tak, tak.
>Three times. It was to signal him to let me go.
>It appeared that Kim Suho had mistaken my intention, however. He began squeezing me even harder….
>“…sniff, sniff.”
>As uncomfortable and awkward as it was, I couldn’t help but think that he smelled good.
>This was probably a main character trait as well.
>Anyways, thanks to his fragrance, the hug wasn’t too bad.
>Thinking so— I waited for Kim Suho to release me.
This is getting dangerously gay.

Picked back the fuck up.

Is it finally not boring anymore?

>I prefer garbage like smartphone over this shit

Horrid taste.

Thanks for the shilling last thread, worth the candle is a wild fucking ride

I'm on chapter 29. When the wild ride starts?

about 10 chapters after.

>agreed, shit got boring pretty fast, dropped it around that dragon wedding thing
me too.

Shit is really getting rough again for transmigration research society.
How can they evade corrupt government officials and still reliably meet up?

What are you reading today? What's your latest pick up?

>What's your latest pick up?
novelupdates.com/series/the-worst-princes-battle-over-giving-up-the-imperial-throne/

We need more lesbian isekai.

Have you read the lesbian isekai then?

Attached: 20ge2o9.png (633x892, 750K)

Trying to find anything on RR that doesn't bore me to tears

picked this up 2 days ago
novelupdates.com/series/youve-got-the-wrong-house-villain/
i'm liking it so far, gets isekai'd as kid in slums, shady labs experiments on her and she gets spider powers. becomes the heroine's neighbor, is nursing the villain back to health

Attached: 3620E76C-C0A5-4298-B3E8-7CFBE865540C.jpg (750x1044, 1.21M)

Let's hope it's the next big thing.

I have been reading this novelupdates.com/series/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs/
It's not the most amazing story but the antics are fun.

Attached: kuchie_01.jpg (1350x1920, 422K)

Strange Merc update, Loren gets manhandled by a vampire loli and Lapis.

I recently started reading the following manga (found from these threads)
>The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower
>May I Ask for One Final Thing?*
>The Wolf Won't Sleep
>Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Revival Game
(stumbled on)
>Majo no Kaigashuu*
>The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess*
>Meng Shi Zai Shang
>The Wolf Lord's Lady*

Haven't picked up any novels lately but I'm considering
>Genocide Online ~Playtime Diary of an Evil Young Girl~
>May Your Soul Rest in Magdala*
>At the Northern Fort
I fell ~10 chapters behind on Trash Count and don't feel like catching up so I guess I've dropped it?

And
>Lord of the Mysteries
is the series I've been looking forward to most lately.

*not isekai

Waiting patiently for the isekai furry masked wrestler anime to come out.

All those isekai stories are about which generic run of the mill waifumon gets added to the roster.

Caught up on Dark Knight, and catching up on Dragon-san.

Attached: b29.jpg (1080x1536, 983K)

read better isekai's

I like Game Obu Familia, because the waifumons there are being raped. It pleases my ryona ochinchin.

Put her in a fightning game.

Have we reached the stage in the genre where villainesses just skip the middleman and beat the shit out of the duplicitous heroines themselves

Attached: 980I17D.png (627x892, 612K)

No such thing.

Beato is so cute.

I like how plenty other yuri otome sprang up on narou from around the time it finished. Let's hope more of them get LN.

Reminder that apart from two of the princes, everyone in this series is either gay, trans or is into incest.

Kind of wild for a Japanese series.

>lgbt are discriminated in this world
>everyone is lgbt though

Dungeon Defense
Praise the Orc
I’m Sorry For Being Born In This World
FFF-class Trash Hero

>otome game
>heroine has four potential yuri love interests

It's not even flavor of the month.

Don't forget the prime minister who cucked the king.

There were zero in the original game though.

>Dungeon Defense
Bad.
>Praise the Orc
Drag on a bit too long, but good.
>I’m Sorry For Being Born In This World
10/10.
>FFF-class Trash Hero
Haven't read it.

The Bathroom Goddess
The Lazy King

Japanese girls are more and more into yuri every year while everything fujo since YoI is flopping.

Attached: rabu raibu.png (432x251, 240K)

>I’m Sorry For Being Born In This World
A real hidden gem. Never heard anyone talking about it in these threads.

The thread doesn't talk much about completed works.

Whatever happened to Main Character Hides His Strength?

>>Dungeon Defense
>Bad.
Explain yourself.
A very unique novel. You cannot call it bad. You are just being disingenuous.

I have never seen it even as recommendation.

I like it because not only is there a female to male gb which never happens, she also herself cures of that shit which happens even less.

The translator died and then some other mess happened.

Translation group started sucking ass and stop releasing chapters completely.
First they were busy with editing the kindle version, then main editor got ass cancer.
They have 50+ translated but unedited chapters.

>Telling people who are struggling with debilitating illness “Why didn’t you just die?[…]” is not a socially acceptable behavior
lol

Attached: Capturess.png (917x665, 60K)

What's the context of this, user.

c

>socially acceptable
Why doesn't he just say its fucked up, is taking a moral high ground really that important?

They are trying to avoid responsibility that way.

>is taking a moral high ground really that important?
To those sorts of people, yeah.

And they are refusing to let other people recheck translation/edit so they can sell the book on amazon later.
Most of them are literal pajets, not even kidding.

>>The Wolf Won't Sleep
Art looks pretty noice.

>the lesbian isekai then?
The worst yuri isekai I have read. All is so forced and badly built that I have to dropped the shit. Also MC is worst girl by far.

>getcancer

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 149K)

New chapter of smug summoner up on mangadex

Attached: 19517.jpg (1801x2560, 535K)

lewd fairy scene coming up

I want to fuck this old man.

Get in line user.

>Reading an isekai novel/manga
>Character so much as looks at the MC funny
>Commenters demanding his/her blood to sate their fury

Is this cultivation shit addling their brains or are they just morons

They need to self-insert so it hurts their already fragile ego.

Reverend Insanity chapter WHEN?

Stop eating chinese fooder. It's unhealthy.

You should read the LN, the translation is surprisingly high quality.

Attached: 04.png (850x1214, 1.33M)

Too late been chowing down since someone recced me coiling dragon.

merakiscans.com/manga/gu-daoist-master/53/05.png

How many of the homebrews that got started during the height of the writefag craze are still being updated?

I will never understand the self-insert mindset.
My favorite thing is character development, and you can't really have that when there is no "character" to develop.
Bland doormat becoming an angry, vengeful edgelord doesn't count.

They are not even being subtle anymore.

Attached: x29.png (1113x1600, 1000K)

now we all talk about how retarded this and that fantasy world/characters are

but can they top this
novelupdates.com/series/expelled-sss-rank-architect-rebuilding-the-demon-kings-castle/

I remember reading that shit.
It was such a bland cliche i almost threw up.

To be fair the author seems to have abandoned it as well, so at some point he reazlied just how bad it was.

>13 chapters
>hiatus
oh.

Attached: the absolute state of nu reviews.png (1003x865, 119K)

NU reviews are some of the most worthless tripe I've ever read in my life.

>reviews go from "it's awful" to "it has potential"
>they are all 5 starts reviews
Do these retards not understand how rating shit works?

>Also, I might be biased because I like cats.

Don't mind me, I'm just here for the legservice.

Nah these comedy types or rather non serious gag types that don’t take themselves or their world seriously are just fucking awful. And no this focus on ‘slow life’ kind of series is simply an inside isekai trend of shousetsuka ni narou just like how incredibly edgy isekai revenge wanks were once a trend that also didn’t take themselves seriously. Soon it will be something else.

pretty much how all criticisms to isekai looks to me

there's no point since they are all shit

That sounds very closed minded and childishly naive to me.

if it was said about other genres then that would be so

but this is isekai so it's just speaking truth

>reddirt spacer expressing the typical normalfag's "all anime is bad"-tier blind hate on isekai
weak bait, not even worth a (You)

at least he's reading good chinese fooder I'm reading ED

>LQY: I'll give you one imperial bitcoin to fuck off

It actually sells quite well in Japan. Unless you mean cultural-expat wannabes, in which case yeah i guess.

Speaking of which, LotM just updated.

Why aren't you guys reading the best isekai that just got updated?

Attached: Shinka.jpg (512x366, 42K)

Is this the one with the monkey evolved into a waifu?

yup

I'm pretty sure this is one of the first isekai novels I read (I think the same guy who started translating was doing another series I liked and that's how I found it) but I honestly don't remember shit other than the beginning weirding me out.
Might check it again when I have time.

t. jaded faggot

is the translation good? I remember dropping it due to MTL tier shit

I remember reading this for a while but got tired of the MC.
Is he still a dumbshit?

I would say that it is readable but i usually mentally correct everything when reading so it might not be that great.

Ill pick it up again user. However, if it proves to be unenjoyable, how will you go about apologizing to me?

Attached: 1558410855236.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

I will come to your house and stab myself in front of you.

Deal. Don't worry, ill take care of you afterwards. But you have to eat ALL of the eggs.

Attached: 1534620320026.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I like it when the MC's are cuter than the girls.

Attached: .png (546x1296, 468K)

Attached: 1545793158009.jpg (298x299, 11K)

He looks like a generic dark-haired boy MC.

Kill yourself

Why are isekai villains always so fucking horrible?

new group picked up scarlet, she's no longer the mad dog princess

Attached: S29.jpg (1125x1600, 1.03M)

dropped

I appreciate them picking it up but I'm not gonna stop calling her Mad Dog.

M! (M), D! (D), MAD DOG, THATS FOR ME! OH YEAH

Attached: 1522039822258.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

Jobbers are everywhere.

But isekai villains are in a league of their own. They are always some insane retards doing silly faces.

Not always

KUMA SHOCK

Attached: SHOCKU.png (1350x1920, 1.07M)

The story of how a dumbass jammed a foot up his throat.

Attached: q30.png (1350x1920, 669K)

Fucking finally, how long until he un-gbs himself?

Never.

>how long until he un-gbs himself?
Hah, never.

>MUH MY EVIL WAY IS THE BEST WAY
>COOPERATION, CLAN AND THING LIKE THAT WILL MAKE YOU WEAK
>the only way MC could advance so fast is from luck alone

You do understand who the audience for this shit is right?

Lewd faerie wings.

Attached: q37.png (1350x1920, 1.14M)

Still faster than relying on his bumfuck clan in the middle of nowhere.

>MC said his goal is to reach immortality
>Will do anything, he said
>even willing to make enemy of everyone else in the world
>won't make some disposable connection to get more resource (his brother, other clan, etc)

Is MT one of the few isekai where you basically didn’t have villains and blatantly evil for the sake of evil individuals?
Orsted
>just trying to kill the murderer of his father and people
Water God
>trying to protect her crush from her youth as a repayment for his kindness
Rudi’s aunt and the Paladin Squad
>just doing their duty and following orders no matter what they are
Badi
>repaying Hitogami’s debt
Atofe
>retarded
Atofe’s adjutant
>loyal
etc
And Hitogami
>trying to save his own skin

Wait wtf did the previous group dropped it?

I think they never intended to "pick it up" per say, they just translated it hoping it would draw interest and another group would actually give it a shot. And it worked.

Attached: png.png (1308x211, 309K)

~OH, MISTAH ADAM~

Attached: volume2.3.jpg (1070x759, 150K)

source

mangadex.org/title/19517/kenja-no-deshi-wo-nanoru-kenja

>a Villainess in a jail cell has more power than the entire royal family

How does Rachel do it?

By having her own criminal organization and having basically every important person in the country in her pocket.

>ninja turtle logo
top kekold

Will Kenja no Deshi ever get an anime? Is it even popular enough for an anime?

Slime, Sword dad and Kenja are like the 3 most popular things the label has if I remember right.

i'm still new to reading webnovels but already i'm tired of poorly translated shit getting in the way of possibly interesting stories
the chapters linked on novel updates have so many lazy machine translations. reincarnated sword is getting painful to read. am i looking at the wrong place for web novels or do you all just put up with it since theres no alternative other than learning moon? their links for reincarnated dragon egg have a bunch of 404s

Attached: 7s74l47uc3w3g4g7eqswbsqnkq1_y9h_au_fe_9k8j.png (390x554, 436K)

You get used to it.

So when is Kenja getting an anime?

Piss is my fetish and I really want to see Mira's pee scenes animated.

For Dragon's Egg you're gonna have to your work cut out for you if you wanna read it because on top of the translation being split between like ten different people some of their sites ain't even up anymore so you're gonna have to rely on online repositories and places like boxnovel that literally just grab everything that's not nailed down to find what's missing.

why must things be so difficult for us?
is liking isekai such a crime?

No one can't really say because the power gap between Slime Tensei and the other two are too big. Currently all the focus seems to be on the slimeyboy.

I'm trying to read Kingdom's Bloodline, but can somebody please tell me if the author is capable of writing something other than escalating crises?
I'm at chapter 189 and going to drop it if there is no moment of calm coming up.
It is both stupid and tiring.

Yes, face your punishment with opens arms because it can only get worse from here.

There's like 3 chapters of peace between every 200 chapters of exhausting "you thought things were bad but it gets worse" stuff. Just go read Lord of the Mysteries if you want chink shit, Klein's life ain't all roses either but at least he's not constantly hounded by everyone and their mother trying to kill him for reasons.

That's that then. Let's see if I can find something else to read.
>Just go read Lord of the Mysteries
I'm not particularly excited about Chinese literature.

Just trust me this one time.

You said that last time.

I can deal with bad editing.

Anime adaption of pic related when?

Attached: nx101715-4yYFDOadUtnC.jpg (400x569, 99K)

>Raul the Absolute Mad Lad is now tagged "Isekai"
how

>yuri isekai
Its going to flop

is lord of mysteries well translated?

I hope not, it was incredibly boring.

Give it a go, if you don't like it there's no harm in dropping it.
boxnovel.com/novel/lord-of-the-mysteries/

>the best isekai, Mushoku Tensei that popular
It's great that people like it, it's a shame that shitty people will like it.

Everything is a isekai nowadays, my dude.

Attached: Helme.png (817x1200, 737K)

>yuri subtext isekai
It's going to be a hit. There are barely any actual yuri isekai.

oh this is longer than i thought
i was looking at novel updates and it only has to chap 128

Not gonna be surprised if Usagi Drop 3.0 and Wizard With An Arrow To The Knee would get tagged as such soon.

jesus you weren't kidding

What? Why? Are they falling for the native meme?

The isekai tag is real good for visibility and marketing. Except when everyone is doing it and you're lost in the sea of other isekai shit.

Attached: 8024.jpg (700x542, 57K)

So who's the first wife, Angie or Liblya?

Attached: kuchie_02.jpg (768x546, 119K)

Protagonist-chan.

Yes, of course it's the almighty protagonist. but honestly, I like Angie more

Angie has the higher rank

I feel bad for Angie, the girl's confidence is completely shattered at this point.

Nevermind I'm retarded. Unless there is another Raul from another isekai I haven't read about.

Attached: s4.png (1126x1600, 902K)

Whst was the fad before isekai?

Battle harems.

If the Goddess loved MC so much why not come to the isekai world with him?

I liked those better

Why would they change that? The Japanese isn't ambiguous at all (狂犬姫)

Just translation group things.

Yeah it was fun not having 1 dimensional characters. I'm sure that's part of why it's popular.

I just don't really get the logic. Are they trying to differentiate themselves from the previous translation?

IDIOT

who knows, they probably just didn't like how it sounded or something, it's not like they can use the localization excuse since mad dog is a nickname in english as well.

Attached: mad dogs.png (577x734, 52K)

Tsun tsun

The fuck is a battle harem?

It's like an isekai, but instead of going to a different world and getting game skills, the protagonist stays in his own world. Nothing else changes.

Just how fucking new are you?

at the very least he can't have been on Yea Forums around 2015, since that the year battle harems died.

Attached: Gakusen_Toshi_Asterisk_light_novel_volume_1_cover.jpg (266x375, 30K)

Battle harems are alive and well.

>Asterisk
Isn't that one failed horribly? The anime I mean.

Be sure to donate to help my dying for decades mother.

Some old series are alive and well, but what about new series? I see very little of those now. Same with Urban Fantasies.

Attached: 51BdowrJJIL.jpg (348x500, 64K)

Why did it die then?

every generic shounenshit isekai is a battle harem
how are you missing these

Attached: 1390797373167.jpg (599x679, 38K)

Non isekai duh

It has a billboard advertisement, so it's possible.

Attached: 1559440788626.jpg (426x1272, 127K)

The moment I catch up on a series I drop it.

>tfw you will never get to dress as dapper as Klein does before his performances

why even make that distinction

Instead of getting isekai'd to another world, MC gets isekai'd to an all-girls school and instead of getting a cheat skill he has an unique power that makes all the girls fall for him.

Reminder that Slime got yet another spin-off, this time it's about a fox girl.
Autismos wanting to pretend that their shit doesn't smell by going "a-at least it's not i-isekai".

The closest I'll get to see something similar to LotM animated would be the Aleister saga of Index NT getting animated but that's like two decades away at this rate.

Urban fantasy settings and isekai settings are very different

How about an urban fantasy isekai?
Which group does it belong to?
How about a non-isekai non-urban fantasy battle harem? What do you call those?

don't fucking kid yourself

LotM couldn't be more urban fantasy if it tried.

Look at the usual isekais then faggot

Just a rare one

Yue was literally the only thing I liked about that shit. It somehow even managed to make the only dragon girl I've ever disliked, and I obsess about dragon girls.

And now using upscaled lower quality raws.

Sword dad anime when?

Attached: vczj3ow1b6q21.png (1109x789, 1.15M)

As soon as they find a voice actor cute enough to do justice to the sword.

youtube.com/watch?v=LYjyoG-oksw

smoll

Attached: 68762836-7a9b-4e89-9e3b-0889e427252b..png (1688x1200, 2.14M)

I bet I could beat her up in a one on one fistfight

She will tap tap you with her mighty cypress stick

She can ride hors, you can't.

Attached: fe4e3da9-9240-47d9-9d55-c53acafce6ae..png (844x1200, 699K)

don't be dumb
fistfight means you can only use fists

sword sounds young
I don't like it

same guy as Ainz

Attached: (JPEG Image, 474 × 406 pixels).jpg (474x406, 35K)

Yeah, I imagined him with a deeper voice
Jean was great and Fran was cute though

>when your favorite isekai took 2 years to advance barely 10 chapters
Now I don't even remember the plot

Attached: My-Death-Flags-Show-No-Sign-of-Ending.jpg (768x1115, 164K)

POCO

Attached: 3aaa4738-66c6-4918-839b-d419b6ff4cad..png (1512x2151, 532K)

Truly a hero's weapon

Attached: 8fc7w03cu1w01.jpg (1000x563, 95K)

didn't help that shit was extremely confusing post timeskip

Normalfags didn’t like them

Maybe if Slime S2 makes enough money.

Attached: Rimuru Tempest.png (2845x3757, 3.41M)

I need me some daughters.
Any of you have a few spares?

Maybe

Attached: 89f2e11f-187c-4f64-9ab3-a4b3a65e99df..jpg (1135x1600, 321K)

there's a bookworm manga?
i;m almost up to date with the webnovel. does the manga change anything? is it better?

>"Multiple POVs" tag
Why do authors even do this, especially when they use it mostly to retell events, it serves no purposes at all.

But they like isekai?

Usually that tag should be for series like Durarara, MahouIku or Boogiepop

The idea can work. DD used it pretty well.

but user
i thought you loved rashomon

I think it only covers first part. There are sequels though.

Lazy King does it well.

>Seeing the young man off with his gaze, Wu Youdao swiftly ran through what he had just learned, and his eyes gleamed in excitement, “So, my conceptualization of smithing has been wrong all along. From this day onward, I shall smith swords and sabers no more and dedicate the entirety of my time and effort into forging bricks!”
>What swords, sabers, spears… All those meant nothing to the absolute brick!
>Offering the heaviest of offense and the sturdiest of defense, what other weapons could possibly compete with the brick? This was a weapon that was worth dedicating his entire life into pursuing!
Remember, kids, bricks>your pansy weapons.

But can bricks raise little catgirls?

Given enough effort and time you can instill anything with a spirit so at some point a simple brick is going to turn into Grandpa Brick.

But can a brick see Mt. Tai?

Mt. Tai is actually just a huge brick if you look at it right.

Is this upgrade specialist in another world?

New Erica chapter out. And man it is nice to see a hint on the reason why she got isekai’d and that it isn’t your usual generic ~tee hee I accidentally make you dead so I’ll give you some superpower in this new world pero~

isn't erica's cheat that she can use wands to the fullest?

Nah, it's Library of Heaven's Path.
Erica's cheat is that she can make wands ejaculate real hard.

Yeah but that’s implied to be genetic instead of your usual “generic deity x accidentally caused the death of some nip so they gave him some random superpower”.

It's not like there's a unique isekai concept left user.

What about Mom Tai?

Huh, i thought it was upgrade specialist because they had a brick since the beginning of the story and it had been upgraded ever since.

Where are my motherfucking chapters, I need more daughtercon chuuni mom of doom.

The new chapters are kinda shitty, just wait for the manga

>恩に着ろのだ
>恩じゃなくて服を着てください

How would you translate this joke into English?

I love Pauline! I can't wait to watch her anime!

Attached: pauline.png (443x910, 556K)

I thought of a joke response but while looking into it I decided some sort of wordplay between bear (a debt) and being bare (naked) would do well enough right there. Probably the best compromise you can hope for without a TL note.

Kek

Attached: 3.png (1350x1920, 768K)

I thought it's one of the Tinklebell jello girls from the thumbnail.

Personally, I'm ready to become a mother right now.

Attached: 1538950383264.png (603x859, 261K)

Paizuri window

You'll end up like the dude who got turned into a girl that got raped by a king and had to give birth while still being barely ten years old.

Magic.

Attached: 008-009.png (3528x2508, 3.09M)

Was that Hakai me no Yuri?

So did I.
And the downside is?
No, different one.

No, Yuuri looks 12 and actually died upon giving birth(she revived like a hour later but that's not important), I'm talking about this:
novelupdates.com/series/i-ended-up-as-the-heros-mother-after-reincarnating-2/
You don't get superpowers or magic, you're just a regular 10-year old that's also pregnant. Have fun.

I get to become a mom and die, that's the stuff of dreams right there.

where did you get the raws

i want mentally ill trannies to leave

An extra appendage with which to wield a blade.

>trannies
It seems to me that you can't tell the difference between what people do and what people want to do. In other words, you cannot tell apart reality and fiction.
Funny that you also bring up mental illness, because you do not appear healthy.

Seiga.

What about an entire world populated by people who reincarnate from Earth and keep all their memories at birth, except the MC who is just a normal person?

That's just reverse isekai.

Is this Warcrime loli: i know i can kill mc number #7423?

No, that's Jew protagonist.

>I’ll explain the plan to you guys from now. We’ll surround and wipe out the Orc colony by the power of our friendship.
So Koreans can be funny.

found it
thanks

she does way more literal crimes than the warcrime loli though

any idea if the rest of v2 is out anywhere

Yea Forums is nearly full of flaming homos and repressed trannies, they just come out in full force whenever genderbender is involved.
Just ignore them.

That was part 3 and not part 2.
Anyway, which chapters you want? I have them all archived.

jewloli did nothing wrong

Attached: w4.jpg (1400x2005, 852K)

I have part1 up to 31 on my pc, and none of part 2 and 3
Seiga only has part 2 up to 8

Attached: 1533174845591.jpg (938x378, 98K)

But people die when they are killed.

Imagine all the dead isek/a/i anons living the dream in another world rn

Part 2 has only 8 chapters so far.
Part 3 has only 10 chapters so far.

I'll upload them later.

Sauce ??

The Chinese brick one or the super duper strong but angry mom one?

Daughtercon mom

Even Though I’m a Former Noble and a Single Mother, My Daughters Are Too Cute and Working as an Adventurer Isn’t Too Much of a Hassle

You know, the mom one.

novelupdates.com/series/even-though-im-a-former-noble-and-a-single-mother-my-daughters-are-too-cute-and-working-as-an-adventurer-isnt-too-much-of-a-hassle/

MotoMusu

Made a Villainous Noble Girl Isekai Pastebin for anyone interested.
pastebin.com/NJPxsRZ4

I've probably read half this list, but I honestly cannot tell most of these apart.

Yeah yeah, no matter how many times you post it I still disagree with it, so here's mine.
pastebin.com/8iiqeh87

The author is a Westaboo. Parts of volume 3 feel like stock Chinese murderhobo but on the whole this series reads very differently from that.

>tell me if the author is capable of writing something other than escalating crises
>but at least he's not constantly hounded by everyone
Each volume is written with a different tone and theme in mind. Some have been better than others, but none were a slog.

That's where the QI paywall starts. linked you to a pirate site.
Raws are up to 852.

The author is a Westaboo. Parts of volume 3 feel like stock Chinese murderhobo but on the whole this series reads very differently from that.

>tell me if the author is capable of writing something other than escalating crises
>but at least he's not constantly hounded by everyone
Each volume is written with a different tone and theme in mind. Some have been better than others, but none were a slog.

129 marks the paywall. linked you to a pirate site.
Raws are up to chapter 852.

Thanks

Waith the same Raul the mad lad edgelord of revenge?

Thanks.

Danke.

Well, this took a while.
It's huge because it will look like pic related.

a.cockfile.com/GvwtaR_archive.7z
5cabc5139ffa7d917bd460a30726e4be30cda59d

Attached: 030.jpg (3031x4272, 3.84M)

Attached: Y21.jpg (992x1400, 581K)

she literally runs a money laundering operation

Nothing. Wrong.

Is this edgier than kino seeker and kino healer?

Attached: e6.png (1125x1600, 782K)

Kino seeker yes. Kino Healer not quite there yet.

Not yet but it shows promise.

Kino Seeker has a girl who got her vagina surgically modified to be able to take ogre cock. Plus the god's autistic sex slave.
This one hasn't gone that far yet.

It's great, it's one of the true adventure series (no overaching plot, each chapter is a different location, each story is mostly self-contained) that are really rare these days. Elaina is a fun main lead and a great medium to carry the narratives around.

since last year and still no new news

>end is fucking near

>leaves without raping her
are you kidding me? all these weeks of waiting for nothing

Attached: e15.png (1125x1600, 744K)

the warhammer 40k esque from the last thread, sadly my moonpower isn nowere enough to read the raws, so I will stay hanging until someone will picked it again (AKA never)

Attached: 1530546205486.png (480x433, 226K)

that's is how discrimination works too

I'd marry her.

not an isekai

just read the story, the protagonist is openly homosexual and doesn't face any real repercussions, the future leaders of every nation are pretty much all homosexual as well. she even walks into a church and gives a 5 minute speech about how lgbt are people too causing the nuns to immediately reevaluate their opinions and become more accepting of the next pope being a lesbian instead of thinking it's sinful.

this the thread?

a dangerous question to ask in these gloomy days

That sounds dumb as fuck.
I was thinking of picking it up if it was just yuri romance but it's clearly some lesbian power fantasy and that's not really my thing.

Not for long.

Was that 40k years of cultivation or another novel?

Attached: keyword transmigration.jpg (602x807, 243K)

Attached: K25.jpg (985x1400, 477K)

???

She's already lost.

Attached: 1545164797621.jpg (963x616, 149K)

Isn't that the succubus that raped goblins to death?

the EGG one??

Attached: 1518106306609.png (667x667, 366K)

>Even Though I’m a Former Noble and a Single Mother, My Daughters Are Too Cute and Working as an Adventurer Isn’t Too Much of a Hassle
did the beta chad weakling become more prominent?

this one novelupdates.com/series/kochugunshikan-boukensha-ni-naru/

Must be her reincarnation

Attached: 1559097140689.png (725x2704, 1.43M)

>tfw people enjoy your writing
Thanks minobro, its nice to feel appreciated again.

so does jewgle

Thanks

gains citizenship & tax exemption in several earth countries
sets up an art gallery & food service business
begins selling art pieces from isekai artists
uses art piece sales to explain unreported income
just one part of livin the dream

you the skeleton one?

Yup. Been having a blast writing something for the first time again in years.

Nice dude nice,i'm reading your stuff btw, if you ever get tired, warm the thread ok? cause pretty much every homebrewfag went AWOL

Will do user, thanks for reading! Don't forget to like, comment, subscribe, and smash that bell for updates.

Attached: 1486488786799.png (784x720, 466K)

Beelze was pretty serious, and Azusa wasn't. Also, neither were allowed to use magic. Either way, Azusa seems like she'd beat her very easily.

page/chapter?