Boku no Hero Academia

It's been a short break, but lets get right back into the action of discussion; picking up at Chapter 16; corresponding to the start of Episode 11
On top, this is a great chapter to highlight something I've noted on before and waited to bring up properly; but something that is often overlooked is that Hori is really fucking good at page-to-page pacing. As you read through these pages, just take note that the double paging simulates what you would see as you flick through in a manga/volume page format (rather than individual pages like via web scans). Note how the story progresses between double pages and the major panels that get brought in focus with each double page.
Viz scans should be out today for Chapter 231 too, so keep an eye out for those. Also going to drop a ton of Hori's sketches I've forgotten to post too, I'll try to make sure I add those to the dumps for the future too.

Attached: 1.png (1066x1600, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yu0HjPzFYnY
strawpoll.me/15922918/r
strawpoll.me/18137626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 2-3.png (2132x1600, 2.6M)

Attached: 4-5.png (2132x1600, 3.08M)

Attached: 6-7.png (2132x1600, 3.15M)

Attached: 8-9.png (2132x1600, 3.07M)

Attached: 10-11.png (2132x1600, 3.12M)

Attached: 12-13.png (2132x1600, 3.16M)

Attached: 14-15.png (2132x1600, 3.15M)

Attached: 16-17.png (2132x1600, 2.94M)

End of chapter dump, gonna start dumping the missed sketches now

Attached: 18-19.png (2132x1600, 3.15M)

Attached: 1550545909975.png (373x666, 227K)

Did some digging; this is technically the first sketch Hori ever did (though he's evidently changed his way of doing sketches ever since), alongside Chapter 1. I'll dump according to manga chronology (So if there was a Sketch for a given Episode, I'll post it alongside the Chapter the Episode is based off of)

Attached: Ch 1 Sketch.png (600x860, 147K)

Attached: Ep 1 Sketch Guys.png (1024x718, 618K)

Attached: Ep 1 Sketch Girls.png (1024x718, 616K)

Attached: Ep 2 Sketch.png (1383x970, 748K)

Attached: Ep 2 Sketch+.png (1383x970, 619K)

Attached: Ep 3 Sketch.png (1325x960, 660K)

Attached: Ep 4 Sketch.png (1536x1077, 1.15M)

Ochako is a cute.

Attached: Ep 4 Sketch+.png (1536x1077, 1.22M)

Attached: Ep 5 Sketch.png (1024x718, 587K)

And this being Hori's first sketch in the 'usual' style with the text in the corner

Attached: Ch 6 Sketch.png (600x856, 584K)

Attached: Ch 7 Sketch.png (600x856, 444K)

Attached: Ep 6 Sketch.png (956x1363, 771K)

Attached: Ch 8 Sketch.png (600x849, 693K)

Attached: Ep 7 Sketch.png (1434x1006, 827K)

Attached: Ep 7 Sketch+.png (1021x715, 515K)

Attached: Ch 10 Sketch.png (600x856, 464K)

Attached: Ch 11 Sketch.png (600x856, 355K)

Attached: Ep 8 Sketch.png (1375x967, 852K)

Attached: Ch 12 Sketch.png (600x856, 311K)

Attached: Ch 13 Sketch.png (600x856, 380K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1553101166072.png (2518x1024, 214K)

Attached: Ch 14 Sketch.png (1024x717, 427K)

user I had a thread in the pipe ready to go but you beat me to it, guess that's the name of the game with making OPs. First come first serve.

Attached: WHAT.jpg (398x488, 55K)

Attached: Ch 16 Sketch.png (599x856, 453K)

very nice
I really want a translation on Iida's bubble

Thank you again, most gracious user!

End of the Sketch dump.
Again, sorry for that dump being a bit hard to chew on; there really isn't a way to streamline the sketches as much. Either ways, the rest should just be little extras here and there when relevant to finish off chapters along with the Character Bios. It was just a case of now-or-never, otherwise I'd have had to have skipped posting the Sketches.
At least we have a somewhat recognisable sketch to end on, for those in the know at least.

Sorry, I usually leave them for at least a little while after autosage just in case a different (decent discussion) OP pops up, since it's no real rush; but I needed to do this one a bit earlier due to the Sketch dump.

Attached: Ep 11 Sketch.png (1077x1536, 899K)

Attached: 1559971137580.jpg (157x117, 2K)

On the one hand, discussion of Mineta's bowel activities is TMI. On the other, it'd be nice to find out more about how his balls work. Can he release them, or does the sticky have to wear off? Since there aren't hairballs all over the place they clearly dissolve eventually, but how long does it take? I can see them not sticking to his skin, but his costume? Is there some sort of psionic component to those things? It looks ridiculous, but it's really a pretty powerful quirk.

They all have a Chibi/cute anime feel about them. Thanks for posting.

fuck yes I've been meaning to collect up the sketches for ages

Can you name your threads in the title OP "Boku no Hero Academia Dump" for now on for archival purposes? It will make finding these specific threads months and years from now a hell of a lot easier.

Attached: 1559865132876.png (1152x932, 47K)

>I took a really clean dump this morning so they should be stuck together all day
What the FUCK did he mean by this?

his sticky balls go up in stickiness the better he feels

What is Aoyama thinking here?

I wonder where Kurogiri originally intended to send everyone. Shoji (who is misidentified as Aizawa, still, on the map) and Iida grabbed 13 and four others and pulled them away of the warpping, so there should have been six others at least scattered to the various zones.

He hates her but also wants to fuck her

Attached: 1560023110371 (1).png (850x1200, 578K)

-He can release them provided he's at least in indirect-direct contact with them (Midnight fight)
-They wear off between hours and about a day after, provided he doesn't remove them himself. They're organic, so they just rot/decay away after losing their stick.
-His costime is like Mirio's in that it's made of the fibres from his scalp which allows him to not stick to his own balls. (One of the original design sketches)
-Mineta doesn't have PSI; but he's one of the few people in the series with a 5/5 INT rating, so make of that as you will
-It's a brokenly powerful quirk for his industry, it's only beause it's not that flashy that it gets overlooked by normalfags. Just a quick reminder than in all of the canon and expanded canon [TN:Vigs]; Mineta has been the only one to ever present a scenario All Might in his muscle form could not deal with nor escape >inb4 not his prime muscle form (First OVA, Hori wrote it).

You get basically the same by typing ''discussion'' and ''chapter'' and restricting results to original post only; I've made sure every OP so far has had those two specific words in it. That way you can also refine which chapter you want by adding the number alongside discussion and chapter (as oppose to if you had to use the Subject search, which wouldn't allow it), at the slight downside of a different series popping up every now and again.
Don't worry, I've thought it through.

I honestly have no clue, the only sketches that are easily available are all in Japanese (it's not something that the Translation Sites really do). It'd be nice if someone translated the ones with text, since it's proabably connected

Really, Kaminari never realized he could just grab somebody and electrocute them? He's never worked with his quirk at all? I'd prefer to think he just forgot in the excitement of imminent death...

(The teamup between him and Jiro during the battle training must have been a bit of a disaster.)

I really like the 'she's STACKED!" thought from Jiro. And if only Momo had stayed like this, able to whip out objects that were appropriate to the situation, instead of getting obsessed with cannons and catapults.

Dont forget the sticks.

>It'd be nice if someone translated the ones with text
It says, "Anime episode 8, I'll die immediately after this"

Thanks for the dump as always champ, especially cool of you to compound all those sketches

Attached: 1558573923847.jpg (553x750, 139K)

Cute.

Attached: 75010201_p0.jpg (745x990, 317K)

Thank you for the bonus, user!

>pic
Is he naked?

Cuter

Attached: 1548167667914.jpg (480x291, 170K)

It is odd he doesn't have his usual half smile. He seldom loses that.

Sticks I can see. She's apparently trained in stick fighting, production is so familiar to her she can whip one out in a second, they don't require much energy to make, and she can use them to fend off attacks while producing a game winner. Sticks and even shields aren't bad, it's that she keeps overlooking all the other things she could make short of artillery to win.

Cutest

Attached: bakujirou5.jpg (500x814, 44K)

Yeah, he's pressing his chub against femShouji's inner thigh

Remember lads, subscribe to Gentle.

Attached: 1522205878414.png (919x542, 87K)

A healthy bowel is sign of good health. And good health is helpful for more physical quirks.

Don't kill the frog

Attached: Froppy.jpg (564x682, 50K)

ok

Attached: 1538334652914.png (1280x880, 895K)

Indeed, subscribe to Gentle.

Attached: 1552680965726.png (944x527, 50K)

Alright the Ochako set is finished. You can find it here >>/h/5368960

Attached: ochako thigh job 01.jpg (2480x3508, 431K)

thank you very much

Attached: pleased.jpg (750x749, 44K)

Attached: 1559809354044.jpg (600x623, 24K)

based

you're a goddamn hero

Attached: 1473541688255.jpg (680x581, 83K)

Attached: 1558664124876.jpg (250x336, 15K)

I hate Deku because he's just given everything anyone could ever wish for. Ultimate unrivaled power, a good relationship with the world's most popular hero, entrance into a presteigious school, etc.

He didn't have to work for any of it. And he has those creepy bug eyes that make him look completely unlikable.

Ochako a best
Mina too

Attached: 1526256306305.jpg (698x1100, 88K)

>waah deku

Attached: 1556494846579.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

He worked enough and did right things at the right time. You're just bitter.

BEST

Attached: f5f.jpg (680x1196, 70K)

Eh, 1-B girls are better

Attached: smug asshole.jpg (853x480, 37K)

based and monomapilled

Attached: 1536066048835.png (540x370, 327K)

Attached: 1542637289200.jpg (1200x893, 323K)

Very...cute.

true

Attached: 1554249397166.jpg (1280x1373, 251K)

Jealousy is a bad trait, user.

Yes

Attached: 1558181986087.png (1067x1600, 2.07M)

what's your point, user?

Attached: hxhpoll.jpg (800x1200, 421K)

That Deku should've killed himself like the most popular character suggested.

The 'shroom, in costume, is a definite 10/10.

But then, most of the BnHA girls and women are.

wrong picture

Attached: 1532215595967.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>miriofag is actually just a falseflagging shitposter
as expected

Attached: (you).jpg (818x503, 163K)

>miriofag and dekuhater are the same fag

Attached: tengai.png (217x408, 35K)

>tfw none of the top 5 characters in MHA are as based as Leorio

I am not Miriofag. I post that picture occasionally to bait him into threads.
Calm down

to be fair nobody is as based as leorio
meat-senpai comes close, I think

Attached: 1535530850846.png (750x1000, 1.29M)

Homestly, except for Leorio himself, none of top 5 HxH characters are as based as Leorio either. That's why they throw him away. He's too good for that story.

Oh no no no

Attached: OH NO.png (560x169, 30K)

>he somehow thinks this makes him better

Attached: nichifag.gif (500x281, 743K)

Let's verify it

Attached: koutaeri.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

>I'll let you die from frostbite if you don't tell me your plans
Stone cold, Todoroki
I guess this is where the jiromomo shipping got its start
>those teeth
Why can Hori draw such creepy stuff
I've seen some theories that Shoji is the traitor, but I think this disproves it, unless he's playing 4-D chess to gain everybody's trust

I feel compelled to shit on Kotafags in case he is watching that he feels like he isn't alone. Its very important Miriofag never loses the illusion he is a champion for some group.
But that image doesn't bother me personally.

I feel like they're way too tiny in this picture

they're not the same person, Miriofag always posts images with the same filenames
this retard does in fact bait him and also probably thinks no one would notice that he's randomizing his filenames now

There's no real koutafag. It's just me.

will eri be bullied for having an older boyfriend?

Attached: 1529923588000.jpg (497x543, 58K)

>he's randomizing his filenames now
I have been doing that for ages. Long before I ever posted here.

Not the same filename.

Only when they hear about it initially
after they see him they will realize how big is love is for her.

thanks for admitting it Deku hater-kun

Then he'll bang them too because he can't control himself

Well it would be unfair if people actually believed I was Miriofag and would hate on him.

>implying you can hate miriofag unfairly

This thread just showed you can.

Well obviously if they think I am Miriofag he could receive hate directed at me.
Otherwise Miriofag wouldn't get hate.

I think it's still fair. If he weren't such a fag there wouldn't be people hating on other people acting like him. He still deserved it.

he says "waruizo" which in this context would mean something like "we're evil"

Fuck off.

Why so angry?

>this guy is falselagging
>eh, it is still fair.
You're retarded and don't help at all.

Nobody was false flagging.

Agreed, but I really want to see her in some tight-fitting jeans. Shortstacks in jeans is perfection

Attached: Shrooms.jpg (480x640, 49K)

sounds like something angry miriofag would say

And you're a easily offended faggot who spergs out at the slightest provocation

Not him, but any hate towards Miriofag is inherently justified because he's such a massive fag

Maybe if you are a fujo offended by loli

based hunterchads voting a pedophile in 4th place

Or could be because Mirio is a boring idiot nobody likes.

Hey there falseflaging Miriofag. How's it going, sweetie?

You guys will jump at any opportunity to hate on him, and even when someone who's hell bent on making these threads for some weird vendetta he has outright tells you he is falselagging you will go with it anyways, effectively playing into his retarded mess. You need to fuck off.

Pretty good. Again not false-flagging or pretending I am Miriofag.
In fact I came up with the idea that he is a filter before he ever posted it
So he took that from me.

Closest I've got

Attached: 1547217336378.jpg (1200x887, 110K)

All I hear from you is crying

I respect your level of faggotry. However, I still wish Miriofag would fuck off. He got old and repetitive months ago.

She has been productive

I finally got the time to marathon all of this shit in one go.

When is it getting renamed to My Villain Academia? Because the only interesting characters left are the antags and one student - Bakugou. The latter solely because of his fighting style because even he is helping Deku with the 7 quirks bonanza now.

>I still wish Miriofag would fuck off.
Which is what makes him perfect. He makes these thread miserable for people like you and "discussing" things with him doesn't get you banned.

>When is it getting renamed to My Villain Academia?
I mean that happened in the arc we are in right now. Literally.

be fair, if you were BLACK would you be able to resist mushrooming inside her?

While I resppect your work ethic, I find your goals stupid and kinda childish

Nobody is on your side.
>I respect a false flagging shitposter who hates bnha
You need to fuck off as well.

You make a persuasive argument

>You need to fuck off as well.
Why?

>Kinoko likes the two chuuni boys because mushrooms grow in dark places
deepest lore

>false flagging
People mistakenly assumed I was Miriofag and I corrected them. That is the opposite of false flagging.

You're having a merry conversation with pic related while praising his shitposting skills. You're cancer.

Attached: 1560047402239.png (1942x1440, 208K)

So are you.

I'm just having a better strategy than you. His goal is to make these threads miserable, but I'm still happy and having fun. He doesn't achieve what he wanted to. You on the other side get angry and just feed into his revenge fetish.

>he doesn't achieve what he wanted to.
Miriofag makes these threads miserable for you though

Good god no, every single day

In what way?

>recognizing and telling a shitposter with a mission to fuck off is cancer
Clown world

You think telling me to fuck off isn't engaging me and actually works?

One thing to add: in my years of taking a break from reading shounen I forgot how fucking low effort the romance is in WSJ titles most of the time. Deku/Ochako is snooze inducing shit.

I wonder what can cause someone to have such a hatred for a superhero manga. Probably got diddled by a guy dressed as Superman. Makes no difference to me as for reason as I find his sperging out when confronted entertaining.

She hasn't actually shown interest in the chuuni boys beside SASUGA X!
She wants to see Hawks' cloaca though.

I'm not sure I understand why would you read shounen manga for romance

Attached: I_s_volume_1.jpg (220x351, 14K)

>Probably got diddled by a guy dressed as Superman
actually made me laugh. I like that.
Also a lot more creative than "hurr you just like a different shonen and want to steal our drawfags"

Same. I'm kinda having fun wasting his and Miriofag's energy and efforts.

the mushroombowl is the hottest contest in all of bnha
personally I'm rooting for the crackest option

Attached: 1535307191748.png (975x675, 427K)

I don't read it for romance. Rather, I don't understand why some WSJ authors even bother to include romance when they clearly can't write an engaging one for shit.

>Rather, I don't understand why some WSJ authors even bother to include romance
Clearly for a checklist.

Its not like Horikoshi can write good rivalries or have a decent underdog MC either. He still tried both with BnHA

The Dekuhater has admitted in the past and admitted it again just now that Miriofag wouldn't get into autistic debates if it weren't for him deliberately baiting him, yet retards still think Miriofag is worse. Which is exactly why Dekuhater gets away with shitposting even though he's being as frank as possible and laying out his shitposting habits for us in this thread.

Because having just one subplot is borring but having multiple subplots with the same level of development feels unfocused. That's why you include simplier plotlines together with some more complex.

So far the My Villain Academia Arc, starting from Chapter 218 (The Meta Liberation Army) has now:
>reached the same length as the Training Camp Arc (14 chapters)
>surpassed the Kamino Rescue Arc (11 chapters)
>surpassed the Pro-Hero Arc (9 chapters)
>Close to surpassing the Cultural Festival Arc (15 chapters)
>surpassed the USJ Arc (9 chapters)
>has a bit of a ways to go to reach the Sports Festival Arc (22 chapters)
>surpassed the Provisional Lisense Arc (13 chapters)
>reached the same length as the Work Studies/Stain Arc (14 chapters)
>surpassed the Final Exam arc (8 chapters)
>A long way off the Internship/Yakuza arc (37 chapters)
>A ways off from the Joint Training Arc (23 chapters)
What's the desired length you want this arc to reach?

Attached: 1559334916750.jpg (742x935, 138K)

It is crazy, to see anons being told they're stupid right in front of their faces but it somehow looks Miriofag look bad so they accept it.

Really don't care. I like the arc, but I don't want to extend it if it's not neccesary.

Sports Festival/Joint Training length is ideal imo. A little longer if there's a good twist in the middle

I think maybe 3 or 4 more chapters with both sides mutually disengaging each other would work out best, for both the length and future plot points.

That we are currently near the end of act 1 and act 2 is the all out shitshow and is at least equally long.

MHA sucks because it doesn't have Kakashi-sensei, the best character in the universe

I agree. You shouldn't hate Miriofag at all.

You should hate both, but some faggots above were literally praising and willing to give the Dekuhater a pass because they hate Miriofag that much.

Things might start wrapping up now, The Twice Army is cleaning up the fodder, Giga is on the way, Skeptic is bound to face off against Twice in full force soon, Jetstream Sam is likely to face Spinner right about now, Redestro is about to do something himself.

Sports Festival length seems about right to smoothly go through it.

it's got at least 6 more chapters in it imo

>That we are currently near the end of act 1
so you think this will become the longest arc with somewhere around 40-50 chapters?

Sure, don't hate him. Just bully him.

No
Why bully Miriofag? If you have to hate someone direct your hate to me. I don't care.

Because he's autistic an enables other shitposters

25 chapters in total

I hope its pretty long since I like it but if it was gonna be that long it should be a duo arc like Forest and Kamino.

Attached: f5f089d6be0ee2b88db899eb4b16349d2f457ad3985635f5c35b90a6e93a92af.jpg (328x400, 51K)

@189194392
low quality bait, not even worthy of a (you)

I would like the villain arc to be as long as exactly one cour.
So we can have opening that is literally just villains and even opens with shiggy destroying and replacing the logo.

If there somehow ends up a bad outcome for the League, then yeah, it being a duo arc i could see. But that would require Skeptic/Redestro pulling something downright crazy if they manage to come out up World War Twice/GigaCHAD victorious.

And lets be honest, unless Redestro next chapter mans his mech that is underground the city, the chances of that arent that high ultimately.

Attached: 1560034614334.jpg (4000x2500, 2.71M)

Psssh, none of the 1-B girls besides mushroom and thorns and pony and lizard and ninja are even worth mentioning

Attached: 555-come-on-now.png (598x369, 387K)

Oh, also theres hat, but thats the only other one.

Parka is still fucking bullshit strong though.

5 out of 7 ain't that bad.

That would be pretty dope if the anime goes full Villain academia aswell. Someone might have to do some math with pagecount/chapter count of Season 2/3, line it up with the rest of the manga, and see if the Joint Training comes out at the end of a season/cour or not. I think though that it already might line up.

Attached: 1558638516670.jpg (746x1024, 233K)

I liked the recent chapter but only because Hawks was in it.

Attached: DmYfOp9X4AAQFHF.png (598x900, 290K)

I mean the shounen checklist is likely. A lot of the things on it have a negative stigma attached to it at this point, including the badly written "obligatory romance" shit, which is really easy to avoid altogether. The series would be miles better if the mangaka tried to steer clear of as many things on that checklist as possible. But even when the title got turbo popular and the author should have more personal freedom at this point he's still locked on to this shit and he can't improve his token romance or even the so called friendships between some students for shit, so it seems to be an issue with his writing more than anything.

>Its not like Horikoshi can write good rivalries
He created an interesting rivalry concept with Shigaraki and Deku IMO. Which is still a WIP and I suppose Horikoshi could botch it anytime.

Parka i could see end up wearing Dabi down, but then ending up being the one having to take on Giga to demonstrate just how bloody destructive our favorite Walking Calamity is.

Attached: 01.png (876x716, 541K)

Ochako=Mina=Jirou=Pony=Ibara>Asui>Kendou=Setsuna=Kinoko=Yui=Reiko>Momo>Hagakure

On the other hand having it happen in the middle of a cour could also be a fucking amazing

Like have a normal opening with the normal cast for a few episodes and then have Shigaraki destroy the opening and sort of "reenact" it with the Villains standing in place of the heroes. Shiggy for Deku, Dabi for Shoto and so on.

>frog above Kendo and Setsuna
die

The Pro Hero Arc would translate to around either 4-5 episodes, JT Arc would translate to either 8-12 episodes. Granted it might be even less since both arcs are action oriented, which means faster pacing, as well as the chapters having shorter page counts

I'm just stating the facts

You've come to fall in love with miriofag

>jirou
>frog
>anything but bottom barrel trash

Terrible taste

No but he might stop posting if he is actually actively hated on here.
Like when people told him to stop replying he actually did because he didn't want to shit up the threads. But then he quickly did again.
He is at least somewhat affected by hate. Its just mean to abuse that.

I want to fertilise Asui's eggs, desu.

No user it's Ochako=Mina=Jirou=Momo=Ibara=Kendou=Setsuna=Kinoko=Yui=Reiko=Hagakure>Asui>Pony

Muties are NOT cuties. Get this through your skulls already.

>Muties are NOT cuties
So what about Mina?

>Pony below Froppy
I'm afraid I cannot accept this

Mina is human enough to not really count as a mutie. Same as Ibara and Jirou.

>The villains go full "Its our House now" on the Opening.

I like this idea, especially since the Full Version of the opening could easily have a second part that is a villainous version of the one used for the Openings first version.

Who are you trying to trick?

Attached: 663156975222128640_n.jpg (756x756, 97K)

>muties aren't cuties
>puts Mina in tier with non-muties
I think you have some hypocrisies there

Attached: 1555205994873.png (599x855, 715K)

O shit my bad senpai that was supposed to be an = there.

>Mina is human enough to not really count as a mutie
She has weird demon eyes, horns and fucking bright pink skin.
She is the one that stands out more than pony or froppy.

Mina is recognizably human but with pink skin and horns, Tsuyu and Pony are uncanny valley monstrosities

see Yeah but take the pink skin and black eyes away and she can pass for a regular human. Her proportions aren't distorted like they are with Froppy and Pony.

Mushroom > Ochako > Everyone else

Attached: DAJYVA_VoAAMBCD.jpg (600x634, 156K)

*Ahem*

Yui = Kinoko = Setsuna > Ibara = Kendou = Hair-down Momo > Ochaco = Mina > Pony > Jirou = Hagakure = Reiko > Hair-up Momo > Tsuyu

This is undeniable fact

Attached: attention.png (636x655, 328K)

Think about meeting Mina irl. She'd seem like some Ripley's Believe It or Not wierdo, but she's recognizable as human.
Froggy and Pony would look like aliens or monsters.

>Yeah but take the pink skin and black eyes away and she can pass for a regular human
So what? Take the pony or frog features away and they would pass as human.
In fact Mina is as mutant as Tsukuyami because her quirk and her weird looks are unrelated.

Eri>all

Almost excellent taste, but you forgot about Yui

Attached: yui3.jpg (480x600, 46K)

Stop posting here you quirkless loser.

>first cour has an OP with Endeavor, Hawks and the key players from class A and B
>second cour uses the same OP but with distorted music, Endeavor replaced by Dabi, the class A students replaced by the rest of the League and class B replaced with the SPLA

But you actively bait him, which makes people hate him. Your plan doesn't make any sense.

>Tsukuyami

>reiko as bad as jirou
Also Hair up Momo is cute.

Bro you're a manlet. Kinoko is like 4'10

Nejire is the best

Attached: 1550534230659.png (800x1000, 228K)

No you're clearly missing the point. is right.

Wait no
Tokoyomi? Tsukuyami?

Tsukoyomi is Tokoyami's hero name

Tokoyami is the raven guy, Tsukuyomi is a Shintou Moon god.

she's up there. i just love bob-haired girls

All three of them are pretty cool. Also, asui looks completely like a human if you don't let her use your tongue

Godiwishthatwereme.png

>Tsukuyomi
But also Tokoyami's hero name.

You're cool with me dude. Anyone who likes the mushroom has my respect and admiration

That's a given

Attached: 1548165344815.jpg (1081x1000, 214K)

Femdeku > All

Attached: femdeku 7.jpg (600x696, 41K)

thank you

Attached: 1554642631056.jpg (640x687, 84K)

What about in form-fitting tights?

Attached: 1548027587078.png (1997x1391, 1.86M)

Thanks for the dump.

Attached: 1559754235301.jpg (480x480, 31K)

My point is that Froppy's and Pony's physical deformities are justified through their quirks

Mina is a mutant and a quirk user. Like Tokoyami who doesn't have any bird powers and his bird mutation is unrelated to his quirk.

>Villain Arc
>The Opening begins with Shigaraki breaking the screen
I'd love that

I also hoped the season 3 opening would change and reflect all Might losing OfA. It was so perfect with the bench and him standing behind Deku in the last shot.
So maybe that isn't something we should hope for.

I really want it to be a remix of the day where after the opening bit shiggy cracks the screen and it's all distorted and the visuals are villain-ified

>Mirio "If she's older than nine, I must decline" Togata
>Mirio "if her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock" Togata
>Mirio "If she's the age of 3, she's ready for the D" Togata
>Mirio "If she can't count, she's ready to mount" Togata
>Mirio "If she's six, she can handle the dick" Togata
>Mirio " I've got the power to welt her flower" Togata
>Mirio "If she's under 8 she's ready to mate" Togata
>Mirio "if she's fresh out the oven, she's down for some lovin" Togata
>Mirio "If she's older than eight, then it's too late" Togata
>Mirio "If she knows her ABCs, she's ready to receive" Togata
>Mirio "born yesterday, cock today" Togata
>Mirio "if she plays with dolls, she can lick my balls" Togata
>Mirio "If she's detected, then I am erected" Togata
>Mirio "If she's, not a fetus, she's too old for my penis" Togata
>Mirio "If she's four, then she's my whore" Togata

Attached: Mirio_togata Hero.png (260x468, 173K)

yeah that was disappointing

Based and redpilled.

>Mirio "I can make things done because my quirk's gone"

Attached: mirio.jpg (1280x704, 115K)

Imagine the smell and taste.

>Mirio "if she's 8 or over I can't bend her over" Togata

Attached: 1548900450585.png (1476x753, 658K)

Man, the concert and this fight are gping to be top tier

Attached: 1523673255654.png (1034x1295, 923K)

Horikoshi writing quirks like;
>"He can punch but like, REALLY hard????"
>"wHeN He ToUcHeS THInGs ThEy ExPlOdE!!!!!?!"
>"He can shoot fire, but get this, get this,.. HE CAN ALSO SHOOT ICE HEUSBRJDBDHE"

Meanwhile, Togashi creating Nen abilities:

Attached: D8h88B3W4AAfuI4.jpg (928x756, 127K)

The back part of her costume explodes, but her breasts get exposed as well.

>I can't complain about fanservice.

When did Araki draw him like that?

Attached: 1224555890.jpg (240x240, 12K)

thats just king crimson

Why is Viz so incompetent?

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-092350.png (1333x2048, 2.18M)

cuz they get paid

>implying togashi's system is something good

a bunch of trannies, faggots and soislurpers getting paid to do something slower and worse than the people who do it for free. it's not an environment that breeds competence

this guy has a cool quirk

Attached: 1550496384788.png (230x294, 52K)

>The Kinoko reveal thread
Honestly one of the best threads we've had ever, was right up there with the triple agent threads

Attached: kinokoreveal.png (1673x1771, 1.22M)

imagine how good those threads could have been if the arc as a whole was actually competently written

all them pretenders
i liked her long before that chapter

Attached: tumblr_opne6cxNhI1u17jnio4_1280.jpg (878x885, 149K)

>implying
I wish the arc had been good but don't kid yourself, these threads would have been cancer regardless. Thread quality is inverse proportional to mainstream popularity, the actual quality of the series is less important.

Attached: 1549315637801.png (768x768, 432K)

If All Might had had a child before he gave his powers to Deku, what would have happened? Would they have gotten a copy of all of All Might's powers plus those of the mother, or would they have just gotten to start a brand new lineage of One For All (probably mixed with the mother's Quirk)?

Bullshit. These threads were great during pro-hero

nah man, the threads for this arc have actually been very nice comparatively to back then, and were great during pro hero as well.

Nana's child didn't seem to get a version of OfA, so I'm gonna say no.

I swear that one user that championed her since sports festival must have been over the fucking moon
if only BEAST-san had gotten the win, I too could be so happy

And the current arc is good but these threads are still mainly shitposting. The Pro Hero arc had plenty of shitposting threads too, you just have selective memory and remembers the fun ones that happened on spoiler day that led to triple agent memery.

I can't believe there was someone smart enough to pick her out hundreds of chapters in advance. That person must be able to count past one thousand

Attached: Feelgood.png (1232x946, 280K)

>but these threads are still mainly shitposting
Not in relation to the arc
You still have resident shitposters like Miriofag but he is a leftover and proof the Yakuza arc was bad.
Him and the other shippers didn't come in from this arc.

This arc only resulted in Metal Gear posting and otherwise good threads.

I don't know how Hori does it

Attached: 1538122180653.png (800x719, 211K)

>The Villains Day.
>Starts as before with All Might, but in the middle of it All Might starts crumbling away, cutting to a young Shigaraki instead of Deku.
>He stands up, facing AFO, unlike All Might he is facing towards him and is the one extending his hand to him.
>Cut to PLUS CHAOS followed by a introduction Squad of all of the League of Villains instead of 1A.
>My Hero of the title crumbles into my Villain.
>Instead of Deku being down and in the rain, its Shigaraki and instead of his textbooks as he walks its faint images of his family.
>Next up is the books instead of flashing being said family crumbling away before him.
>Instead of Deku/Kacchan we get Shigaraki/Deku and something alike to pic related with their growth, going through Shiggys pajamas to the trenchcoat and all that.
>Shigaraki reaching out remains.
>Its still All Might clenching his fist, but quick visuals of his fight with AFO and ending with him as Skelly Might, showing the decline.
>Instead of Aizawa vs villains its Kurogiri teleporting in the rest of the league.
>They get a fitting shot alike to the 1A sequence following it.
>Toga replaces Uraraka in it by turning into her.
>Spinner swings his sword instead of Iidas kick.
>Twice catches John Chan instead of Tsuyu catching Mineta.
>Dabi blasts fire instead of Todorokis ice ride.
>Kirishima/Bakugos part is replaced by Compress being a Magician.
>Instead of Deku running/punch, its Shiggys NEET dash and disintegrate.
>Instead of the next small sequence of the rest of 1A, its the MLA characters quickly flashing through.
>Final shot is the whole League, including Kurogiri/Muscular/Moonfish/Mustard and even Giran.
>No All Might pointing forward, UA in the background is replaced by Giga being menacing in the background.

Attached: 1519032648671.jpg (846x876, 633K)

Do we know that? Wiki isn't listing what his Quirk was, just that he died due to his son's Quirk going out of control. Maybe it just combined with some really useless power (like, I dunno, the magnified vision that that one girl from the Support Division has) to make something that was One For All-turbocharged but still pretty useless.

If All Might wanted to pass the quirk on the his child but not whomever he is having sex with, would he be able to choose? Or is the fact that the person he is willing AfO to not existing preventing this, or would the mother's connection the the child interfere and cause her to get the quirk?

Interesting questions.

The man may have made questionable choices on where to bring the plot, but he is a savant at making quality waifus

Attached: 1549624606042.png (886x757, 214K)

One of his strengths evidently is the art/character designs. The man keeps creating semen demons.

There's also the nature of Quirks typically being genetically inherited - it's why Endeavour married a woman with ice powers to try to produce a child whose powers he thought would surpass All Might.

just IMAGINE his private folder

based
youtube.com/watch?v=yu0HjPzFYnY

Attached: 1559510721484.jpg (1024x476, 124K)

OfA isn't like normal quirks which is the crux of this. Most quirks are genetic whereas OfA isn't.

1A propaganda. B class girls are the best in the series.

>Most quirks are genetic whereas OfA isn't.
The original holder was born with it.
OfA is also genetic. The question is if it passes on the genetic
And I would guess it does. Because to pass it on to the next person you have to have them eat something with your DNA

Best ship.

Attached: Minashoutoroom03062019110906.jpg (1485x2691, 791K)

reminder that pony a shit

Your opinion is dumb and I hate it.

Pony can find you whenever you run

Attached: 1550555012993.jpg (1024x565, 94K)

>ugly face
>unkind heart
>retarded
>boring power
>disgusting mutant legs
the only thing pony is good for is putting a bag over her head and pump n' dumping her. that's it.

Attached: ugly horse.png (299x166, 36K)

Beast deserved better.

The arc needed higher stakes. Maybe if a couple of the Top 10 Pro-Heroes were there watching and giving feedback it would have felt more important.

Attached: 1544110279190.png (2000x1494, 2.39M)

Meh

>hates Deku but faps to his porn

The Original Owner didn't have OfA, they had a quirk that could be passed down but otherwise didn't function. It only mutated into OfA when another quirk was added to it. But OfA can only be taken from the user willingly, and isn't part of the user's genetics given that after passing it down All Might lost the quirk. Its like a suit of armor that one wears where other quirks are part of the user's own body.

I don't think that it could be passed on to one's children thru pregnancy just due to the target not existing at the time of the passing down. Pregnancy takes a while to actually occur and if you wanted to pass the OfA down you'd have to will it at the very moment that the sperm and egg meet, which is nigh impossible to know.

> O MY!
Based ands chadpilled

eh, steaks weren't the main problem to my mind. the issue was that every conclusion felt mishandled. for example, class B losing the first match told us straight away hori wasn't going to let them have anything other than a pity win. it instantly sucked most of the tension away because it was so easy to predict what would happen next. the second match was a mess too, a golden opportunity to show off momo's supposed tactical jeenius utterly wasted as she does fucking nothing and is praised to the moon anyway. the third match was the best, but the limpdicked draw ending was a very poor payoff. the less said about match "we played in a band together once so our teamwork is perfect" four the better. and O MY 7 to cap off the whole thing. it had great potential but it was just so brutally mismanaged

and yeah, beast and the rest of team B1 deserved better

Attached: D2a_mNVU8AABAkR.jpg (1024x762, 217K)

>they had a quirk that could be passed down but otherwise didn't function
Technically that is OfA
Or None for All
Whatever you want to call the original "passing on quirks"-quirk

>>"He can shoot fire, but get this, get this,.. HE CAN ALSO SHOOT ICE HEUSBRJDBDHE"
unironically more original than 90% of HxH hatsus

> literally King Crimson
H A C K

I’m really not looking forward to it when it’s adapted, minus the potential opening/ending including 1B

You're right. It was a complete clusterfuck. Hori should have just had all the fights take place at the same time and shown us little snippets of the other matches while focusing mainly on Deku's.

As for B1, I had the sad inkling there were gonna lose the moment they were pitted up against Tsuyu. I feel Hori's too scared to give the frog an L with how popular she is.

why not? the pacing will be way faster and we can get some nice animation

the 1A vs. 1B fight is probably the single worst written fight in the series. There are plenty of fights with questionable or outright bad elements, but that's the only fight that's total fucking bullshit from start to finish

>4A vs 4B
>5A vs 5B

I don’t want to relive all of it again.

This is a riff on Coil from Worm
There are very few powers that can truly be called original

A vs 4B
totally fine other than Setsuna jobbing
A vs 5B
there's literally nothing wrong with this fight unless you're a Monomafag

Hey now! Beast so efficiently dealing with Koda and Kirishima was good. Shame it went down hill after that...

no, Kirishima getting manhandled and instantly losing after the Rappa fight is fucking retarded

>4A vs 4B
Was great though
>5A vs 5B
Okay yeah but that one was the worst because of Deku.

Don't forget Deku also got a tree named after him.

Its from JoJo, not Worm, I doubt Togashi has ever even heard of Worm.

>5A vs 5B
>Nothing wrong with it
O MY SEVEN QUIRKS

Tsuyu > All girls minus Kendo and Ochako in combat and quirk mastery. She's also the cutest.

>rentfree

Attached: image.jpg (500x683, 49K)

how did that make the fight worse? It added an element of surprise, drama and danger to what would have otherwise been a completely one sided curb stomping

Attached: dekuck.jpg (387x628, 84K)

Horikoshi expected people to sympathize with a gifted shitter beating up people who actually had to work to get where they are.

You can make up the same supernatural ability as someone else without ever hearing about their media medium, but yes I suppose the king crimson comparison is better
The point is that coming up with something truly original in terms of powers is pretty hard and the original post is made by little bitch man

>DUDE BAKUGOU LMAO
>great
no

cringepilled

I can’t really argue with that. I was simultaneously a Rinfag, Senfag, Setsunafag and Monomafag.
This entire arc was like eating glass.

Oh, definitely every good idea for a super power you can think up has probably been done by someone somewhere before. Its all about the execution.

in some ways I was lucky to be a beastbro
at least my hopes were crushed early on

Attached: 1535306838342.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Just accept that Kacchan is amazing.

Everyone's working for it

Don't go betting down at the tracks my dude.

well yeah, that's bakugou in a nutshell
of course he'd reuse the idea

Kaachan is Horis pet fav. I honestly thought that would be Shouto since he's got a more multi faces sub plot and is wanked all over the place in universe.

Guess I was wrong, hori hates shouto.

Attached: 1546881642739.jpg (540x463, 64K)

I love that Hori has such a big boner for Bakugo he basically threw his MC and series in the fire for him.

Of course he did. Hori's stockholm syndrome is real.

Can't argue with those digits.

checked
The cuckolding jokes for Hori and Deku are really fucking justified.

The fight was good and right to the point. All members of 4A were useful and fulfilled their roles while Bakugo acted like the point-man. Bakugo alone couldn't have won that fight.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

But Deku was always boring as fuck. In fact if Bakugou was supportive towards him from the start Deku would be even more boring.

Hori is more interested in writing Shiggy than Deku.

Checked and redpilled.

Attached: 1559272845925.png (535x600, 309K)

Bakugo is never supportitive.
Deku is just a cuck
Sure he was always boring but he is a full on cuckold nowadays. Or abused housewife. Or whatever insulting and probably applicable term you want to use.

I have to agree. I've been Baku-skeptical for the past four years, but pic related finally convinced me

Attached: amazing.png (990x596, 376K)

>dude tumblr forced reaction lmao
This shit is cancer but I can take solace in knowing they end up getting disappointed in the end every time

Attached: 1539566285543.jpg (1831x464, 121K)

Deku only exists to appeal to self inserters and avoid cancellation. At this point and with more than two hundred chapters out, the manga doesn't need him anymore.

where can I read the 2 chapters released after this? apparently the people doing the scans are delaying them or some shit

Attached: 1554569882820.png (1836x1300, 1009K)

Who would want to self-insert as such a cuck? He is completely unrootable and completely impossible to self-insert
No matter how pathetic you are you are not sucking off your bully pathetic cuckold

That's a really convoluted way of saying "I can see into the future when I close my eyes."

should be on JB, and Viz will have 230 up for free and 231 tomorrow

Because they hire uneducated weebs instead of actual translators. But then again, actual translators wouldn't be caught dead translating a shitty children's comic book.

Exactly. We don't even get a much deserved catharsis moment because, even when Deku fights back Bakugou ALWAYS wins.

Attached: 1557041332870.jpg (1773x2354, 566K)

Bakugou started to get supportive and is basically playing the tsundere nakama now, which is typical as fuck. I'm saying if Deku's turbo violent '''''childhood friend''''' was actually supportive of him from the start Deku would be even more boring than he is now. Deku is simply boring regardless of Bakugou.

I DON'T EVEN WANT that moment anymore.
If Deku doesn't care about anything Bakugo has done why should I?

Too bad no one remembers what it is

Why the fuck do you idiots cap every simple thing? What the hell is wrong with you?

>even when Deku fights back Bakugou ALWAYS wins.
but the first time they actually fought Deku made Bakugo look like a complete fucking retard in front of the entire class, and All Might

Cute

Attached: IMG_20190609_115511.jpg (1536x2048, 558K)

>Bakugou started to get supportive
How? There is no support
There is no change to their relationship

Deku only got the strategic victory thanks to Uraraka and All Might giving Bakugou a HUGE nerf by forbidding him to use his gauntlets.

>beast and the rest of team B1 deserved better

Attached: horikoshi button.png (460x352, 172K)

I ask the same thing.

>one of the best threads we've had ever
user no. You're seriously overestimating her popularity and that screencap could use some work, hell it was made after that thread got archived not during it, that alone is a red flag.

Attached: 1533690513604.png (625x506, 324K)

>i-it doesn't count
ok Bakugo

>Bakugou started to get supportive and is basically playing the tsundere nakama now
oh that's a retarded tumblrina, that explains

Uh that's actually the Kubo button.

Attached: 1446658240953.gif (600x600, 218K)

E3 Today.... Hope we get some good announcements

Attached: 3131654 - Minoru_Mineta My_Hero_Academia Ochaco_Uraraka.png (1160x999, 692K)

Helping Deku with the 1 million quirks shit together with All Might. Bakugou's mellowed out and become less independent as a character ever since he learned about the relation between Deku and All Might. He's basically on the typical tsundere nakama duty now.

Some lose their shit over that picture and I have no idea why. All Might is a person that can´t push forward a conversation, that is just how he is, while Bakugo is plain blunt.

Attached: D45Vp6YWkAAMBW2.jpg (764x1200, 268K)

This, it did my boys kirishima, Todoroki and Iida dirty.

you missed the weird gacha game

Attached: 1542973273490.jpg (887x589, 87K)

>Bakugou's mellowed out
No he didn't
He never was a sperg. Horikoshi didn't make Bakugo change.
He justified his previous outbursts and recontextualized them showing us that Bakugo was never wrong with his anger.

>Helping Deku with the 1 million quirks shit together with All Might
he tries to beat the shit out of him for a change and when he's told not to do it he storms off whining

is that what yaoi fangirls consider help?

>her guts and roundness are acceptable

In what standards is bakugo comparing with roundness

Is that... Deku's room?

Miss translation kacchakeks took seriously, he called her fatass

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-173521.jpg (1066x1441, 662K)

To shippers that is a super romantic tsundere
Just like saying Bakugo is now helping Deku

They are retarded.

They wouldn't pop out though
Holy shit his grapes would destroy her anus.

Worst character ever.

Attached: 1532103711738.png (706x780, 350K)

Girls who love Bakugou literally want to be his battered wife

So all girls?

That's not even what I'm talking about. Whether Horikoshi wrote a whole arc to explain how Bakugou's mother raised him into a temper tantrum machine or not, doesn't matter. Bakugou showing even a modicum of support to Deku doesn't make Deku better as a character either.

I'm saying that Deku was always fucking boring regardless of Bakugou. In arcs with and without Bakugou, Deku is the same boring ass MC.

>I'm saying that Deku was always fucking boring regardless of Bakugou
That is true of course
But you are completely retarded saying he has mellowed down.,

>So all girls?
Speak for yourself, I'm rooting for Deku.

ok tranny

Yeah but you don't have two X chromosomes.

imagine being a bakufujo lul

Attached: 1556970989821.png (638x1018, 730K)

>How? There is no support
>There is no change to their relationship
The change in their relationship started in chapter 120, took form in chapter 121.

Attached: 12.jpg (856x1250, 343K)

No. Just our perception of it changed.
Deku was never a bully victim
He was the creepy stalker and Bakugo was completely justified doing it. And he is still being as cuntish to deku and everyone else.
He hasn't changed. Our context has.

sauce pls

nO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TEAMWORK WAS SO PERFECTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, she is already forgotten

I'd say you are retarded for denying that Bakugou has mellowed out too. No one is saying he did a complete 180 or that he's woshiping Deku now. The point is he's clearly en route to being yet another nakama for Deku. And even if Bakugou was written as a supportive actual childhood friend from the very beginning Deku would still be boring as an MC. The ray of sunshine shit has been done a million times.

It speaks a lot for the fact that this is over 200 chapters ago, ever since Bakugo never outright lost.

you could, you know, stop making threads so canned and forced
believe me, I've tried

>The point is he's clearly en route to being yet another nakama for Deku.
HE ALWAYS WAS
That is the point I am making
He hasn't changed. We learned Deku was the bad one stalking him and Bakugo's treatment of Deku was 100% justified.
>nd even if Bakugou was written as a supportive actual childhood friend from the very beginning Deku would still be boring as an MC.
That is exactly what this story is. I am not defending Deku
Deku is boring shit

You are retarded for thinking bakugo has changed. I stand by that.

>@
holy shit go back to twitter you newfag

>Deku was never a bully victim
>He was the creepy stalker
Holy shit you're right. There was literally nothing preventing him from just leaving Bakugou the fuck alone after the latter made it clear he didn't want to hang out anymore.

Based and greenpilled

Attached: IMG_20190609_112155.jpg (1100x1100, 165K)

>implying he's not shitposting on multiple devices

feels good to be a greenchad

Attached: 1556950865578.jpg (700x1000, 138K)

>replying to a 3 and a half hour old post
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1512619322539.png (500x547, 219K)

No, Deku was still bullied or do you not remember how Bakugo blew up his notebook or told him to kill himself

> We learned Deku was the bad one stalking him and Bakugo's treatment of Deku was 100% justified.
What the fuck user, maybe you should reread the manga

When did he do that?
After his stalker applied to the same school as he did.
Deku is a fucking creep
Bakugo was completely justified then.

If some weird kid wrote all your personal info in a notebook, wouldn't you get rid of that thing and tell him to kill himself?

>giving him a (you)
congratulations, you played yourself

Deku looked like he was getting bigger in the joint training, wonder how swole he will look the next time he rips his costume off

>maybe you should reread the manga
If you only read the early chapters then I can see you thinking Bakugo is a bully and Deku is the bullied

But reread later chapters. Deku is completely in the wrong.

I consider myself a teacher.

I for one cannot wait for BIGG deku

Attached: 1556909432467.jpg (1578x2048, 281K)

So you're saying Deku bullied poor Bakugo, wow Deku is such an asshole

I'm hoping he won't just be more ripped but also a bit taller. It'd be great symbolism for how he's grown.

But that was in Bakugou's superiority complex addled perspective so it's not really fair to assume that, that was the objective turn of events

>Implying Hori will get rid of that goofy babyface.

Attached: Deku grown up.png (407x653, 147K)

Bakugou was rather intent on pushing Deku away but later on he's slowly dropping that disposition. You're absolutely retarded for still insisting that Bakugou didn't start mellowing out. He did, and not just in relation to Deku either. Also this
>We learned Deku was the bad one stalking him and Bakugo's treatment of Deku was 100% justified.
is a pure undiluted shitpost on your part.

Going back to the post that started this all, if Horikoshi threw anything into the fire, he threw the entirety of the students there because Deku is boring as fuck, Horikoshi is not trying with the others and even fucking Bakugou is begrudgingly and typically bound to be Deku's nakama.

You're right, of course. We mustn't have expectations of a hack writer.

I wanna squeeze his thighs

all he really needs is a change of p-p-p-proportions

Attached: 1556385232722.png (2394x1417, 1.44M)

Attached: monoma (You).png (869x545, 268K)

he'll get sharper features eventually

Attached: 1551265681544.jpg (750x885, 132K)

At least give us the number of the chapters or the arc the reinforces your position

See you in 15 years for the timeskip.

Attached: The Asura.jpg (800x1133, 139K)

h-hot

Attached: 1537473556478.jpg (1000x818, 143K)

>waaah deku was in the wrong all along
Bakufags are the most cringepilled fags in this thread holy shit, and that's saying something

No need to change his cute puppy face

Attached: IMG_20190529_212652.jpg (554x554, 49K)

fuck off fagot

Attached: Korn_gays_not_welcome.jpg (329x399, 44K)

...what's gay about it?

Attached: 1537964250115.jpg (848x1199, 125K)

This, he needs to stay cute yet swole

Question, why does Deku get the best porn of he's less popular than Shouto and Bakugou regularly.

>no need
>ever
nigger what, it there is ever a timeskip it will have to change

Attached: 1538177575682.png (388x587, 243K)

I wanna ravish him

Because Deku's got a massive 12 incher (13 if he's using OfA)

I'm really not into the shipping of this fandom (maybe I've finally gotten old) but I wanna see older Deku so bad

Deku is a chad unlike those virgin fags who can't even pass an exam in their first try. It's simply too unrealistic

Gay people exist gaaaasp

He stalked bakugo to the point that bakugo lashing out was justified.
But Horikoshi gave us an objective perspective. I agree with bakugo
I honestly think you are retarded. You don't even understand what "threw into the fire" means
It doesn't mean they are boring you dumb shit.

because he's sexier than them, ESL-kun

Okay so during the final exams we see Deku stalking bakugo
And during the bakugo vs Deku 2 fight it is explained how Bakugo perceived Deku's stalking
Deku himself admits he was always running behind him.

because porn artist don't care about the guy
Its all about the girl. The guy is just to have a justified penis there.
If any girl had any reasonable interactions with Shoto or Bakugo they would get more porn with them

100% right, nothing wrong with that

Attached: IMG_20190601_081116.jpg (427x620, 62K)

Because Shoto's and Bakek's fanbase is 80% fujos. While Deku is liked by all ages and sexes

You keep saying he stalked him. Show some evidence, faggot. I can literally only think of pic related, and that was when they were still young - they might even have been "friends" still at that point. Deku backed off when they were in middle school, but Bakugo still approached him.

Attached: tumblr_ouz16mmTAf1w1drv2o1_500.png (500x342, 80K)

Hug those frogs.

Attached: priestess tsuyu.jpg (886x1788, 1.54M)

I know what it means. But you're even more retarded that I thought initially.

From the very beginning, my reply implied that if Horikoshi threw anything into the fire, he threw Deku and the students into the fire for Shiggy and the villains as he clearly cares more about writing the latter. Bakugou alone has jackshit to do with Deku being a boring character or the series being "shit", in fact he's in the same boat as Deku.

No. Muties are not cuties.

That is literally the page I just looked up yes

Attached: 1540428402339.jpg (1066x1600, 365K)

so why does Yea Forums hate him?

Attached: 1551596657302.jpg (564x731, 46K)

Sometimes you have to play the bad guy.

>he threw Deku and the students into the fire
That implies he ever had big plans for the students and did anything with them
When did he do ANYTHING with any of the UA students?

>No. Muties are not cuties.
How can you say that?

Attached: Tsu-chan.png (3512x3512, 3.04M)

Easily.

Attached: endy.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Insecure losers who are mad and bitter that they can't do something useful with their lives like Deku did.

Would you, could you, fug a frog?

Attached: Dn996xHXkAAKNFe.png (941x986, 370K)

short answer is that we don't every time we poll it deku comes out far more liked than disliked. it's just a matter of a few dedicated loud autists

Attached: 1538869727660.jpg (1620x1236, 998K)

So he wasn't stalking him then

HE CLEARLY WAS

I think it's a bit ambiguous to claim Deku's a long-term stalker who has harrassed Bakugo throughout their childhood based on a single flashback to when they were six.
Has Bakugo ever acknowledged him as a stalker? It would make sense with all the slurs he use that he'd have called Deku that at some point

>using a shitty fan translation

>Would you,
Would I?!
could you,
Certainly!
fug a frog?
Yes!

Attached: 0807.jpg (1000x1000, 180K)

Show me one poll here or otherwise that has Deku more popular than Bakugo

fuck off to

Attached: Trans Fags Suicide Rates lgbt.png (530x369, 20K)

strawpoll.me/15922918/r

That is not if he is more popular than Bakugo

>dont tell dad

Attached: 1550053513300.jpg (846x1200, 501K)

I wouldn't say Iida got done dirty. He got to show off his upgrade that let him catch Sen and blindside Juzo with that helmet-breaking kick. He was definitely 3A's MVP.

Kirishima & Todoroki - definitely. Not to mention Koda, Aoyami, & Ojiro.

Attached: 1554337223455.jpg (1280x923, 247K)

Let's start a new poll then
>strawpoll.me/18137626

Attached: Popularity_Poll_1.png (640x463, 892K)

>>Bakugo alone couldn't have won that fight.
Buts that's exactly what he fucking did you speedreading retard
>Ignores Jirous advice and straight up WALKS INTO A TRAP
>Sero inadvertedly made the situation worse by playing to Bondo's shtick, doesn't affect sperg at any point though
>Despite being focused by the enemy team, manages to save Jirou and steal Satou's thunder as Satou prepared to sacrifice himself (but sperg didn't need to sacrifice anything, becuse he was so amazing)
>On top of this also blasts Kamakiri away while being focused by the enemy
>Triggers an enemy retreat to nowhere for no reason whatsoever
>Somehow sperg-stu playing the drums better than fucking Jirou and screaming at his team beforehand made them the most ultimatest bestest team evarrrr (because he was on it)
>After getting trapped by Awase, none of it matters because he was positioned in a way where he could have escaped all by himself by blasting the beams; in fact this was his keikakku dori all along
>Solos Bondo/Kamakiri/Setsuna with no pushback
>implying he couldn't have turned around and soloed Awase the way back

tl;dr Bakugo walked into a trap that his team made worse and then soloed the entire enemy team, despite none of it making sense and him actively degrading the other characters development (Jirou lost her assertiveness/leadership from Cult Fest, Satou was denied his sacrifice and screentime, Sero was apparently in this match, Setsuna was hyped for nothing, Awase lost any momentum from Forest, Kamakiri/Bondo started and ended at nothing)-all so we could be told that 'onegaishimassu Sperg-san so cool!!! so amazing!!!'.
There was not a single part of that fight he was in any real danger, with the only part he needed 'saving' from being when he couldn't be bothered doing it himself. He quite literally 4v1's an entire team with the handicap of babysitting his own team.
It is far and away the single worst written fight in the series, and I will not take any other answer.

Attached: shiggy.jpg (1000x736, 237K)

...the first popularity poll?

that was before Deku was thrown into the fire to sacrifice to bakugo

We alreay can. Just look at some of those sketches

Hey, I'm just giving you what you asked for. You're making a lot of conditions

Yeah but the context of the discussion was that Deku was turned to shit with the information given Deku vs. Bakugo
Obviously we are only talking polls post that.

All right, user, fresh from the horse's mouth

Attached: a poll.png (1319x659, 34K)

Well he must've had plans for Deku. But his plans for Shiggy plain overshadow that so far - he's written with more care.
Especially evident since the moment Deku randomly found out about the 7 quirks clown fiesta, without an actual contribution from his mentor.

Is there a more soulful artist than hk in this fujo infested community?

Attached: IMG_20190511_193318.jpg (1165x1654, 403K)

wow 11 people

So we all can agree Tsuyu is for Bakudick?

Attached: katsuyu 02.jpg (736x552, 87K)

It's about the vote ratio you retarded brainlet

>Well he must've had plans for Deku
Yes
Deku was thrown into a fire
But for the other student I don't feel like we lost much
He never started anything

They're so cute together, their love is pure and wholesome.

Attached: 1552356732574.jpg (746x939, 106K)

Why is Hori fueling the Kacchako ship? What the fuck?

>shipfag
>soul
Almost as bad as the fujos. I mean look at this shit , literal fucking Barbie/Ken vapidity
Literally all of the thread artists are better

Don't you mean 91% It's just factually correct

You think you can just extrapolate that?

Silly Aizawa, your arm isn't supposed to go that way.

Why does Eri look like a granny?

Its not representative of anything. Not even of thsi thread given the 65 IPs
you created a worthless poll

Because she is. She used her own quirk to de-age herself. She's the real pedo.

Aizawa buys her clothes

Attached: 1546740363282.jpg (1080x1689, 342K)

wew bakugou BTFO

>because porn artist don't care about the guy
Its all about the girl.

This couldn't be farther from the truth. The women enhance the fantasy, it's the male that gets the attention the most. Self insertion is the key, whether it's a nigger, ugly guy, Naruto or etc the point of porn is being the projection of some male identity getting with attractive women and fucking them silly. That's why Narutos fan porn is 90s about him and harems. Has for more porn than the girls, he's more a fetish than the creepy autistic titty whale and the senile fake magic milf.

>she wants to eat an apple with Tokoyami someday
Miriofag on suicide watch.

I mean, even people thought she was Hori, her doujin and art are so in character that its scary

Attached: IMG_20181227_100220.jpg (755x1650, 226K)

Its about the female and they just need a template male, for which Deku is the MC is the easiest choice. When its with Bakugo and Shoto they are partly the focus and whichever way you view that is faggotry and shit.

So the Sasuke/Zoro effect.

>>she wants to eat an apple with Tokoyami someday
I think the joke is she wants to feed Tokoyami
Because he is a bird.
With her husband Mirio by her side.

Bakugou is also in a weird spot. It's like Horikoshi wants him and Deku to be on an equal playing field but at the same time he rains new quirks on Deku who already has super strength like it's tropical storms season.

Attached: 1551234559448.png (424x437, 325K)

I wouldn't say btfo, but of the 14? people that cared to respond to the poll, 12 people like Deku more

>tfw no old mina art

No, you're fucking stupid if you unironically think that's Hori. Shipfags are delusional

Attached: nigga_wat.gif (890x654, 201K)

>Bakugou is also in a weird spot.
Agreed. Mainly because there is no way to redeem him if he never did anything wrong. Honestly I almost wish he had joined the villains now because at least that would be more interesting than just being the same and cucking Deku's character arc

I still don't why h ori made Todoroki job of all people, kirishima I accept but he's a main supporting character, Shouto is a main star and is supposed to be on Bakugous level as the ace of the class and with a ridiculous power creep advantage at that.

So 86%

I only answered Bakugo so the guy would be BTFO. In truth I like Bakugo more. Both are shit though

With such small numbers, percentages don't really mean as much

>N-No it doesn't count!
t. Bakusperg

What do you mean?
Deku's popularity is drastically sinking right now

What a mutie
(Get it? Because he mutated due to his quirk and I still wanted to call him a cutie, so since his quirk mutated him I called him a mutie instead because it sounds like cutie)

Attached: Mutie.png (565x316, 36K)

>Its about the female

Not always, it's about brand recognition based on fandom demand, take all on at naruhina and NaruSaku, hentai artists still use those couple to sell despite cannon establishments. NaruSaku in general is more beloved than SasuSaku despite the latter being more popular than the other, or maybe Naruto has more brand value than Sasuke.

I wish Aizawa's early threat of expulsion had meant something, Bakugo was an entertaining character when there still was a possibility of him doing anything wrong with any form of lasting consequences. Nowadays he just shows up to get his dick sucked in school SoL arcs and does nothing of relevance otherwise. He's become the character I give the least shit about because Kacchan is too amazing to do anything wrong and still gets sidelined in the plot.

>Bakugou is also in a weird spot. It's like Horikoshi wants him and Deku to be on an equal playing field but at the same time he rains new quirks on Deku who already has super strength like it's tropical storms season.
Yep. That's happening because of Shiggy, like you said. Shiggy has AFO as his backup.

That's not what the numbers are saying

You are a girl, aren't you? It'd explain that horrid, cringy sense of humor.

>That's not what the numbers are saying
Yes it is.
A few minutes ago his popularity was at 91% now its at 86%
That is 5% in just a few minutes
In a few hours he is at 0%

Does anyone have the picture of Aizawa wearing the hideous clothes?

>In a few hours he is at 0%
I see maths is not one of your strong points

Hey you are extrapolating small numbers to make them sound big. I am just playing your game.
Technically the trend for Deku's popularity is downward. It means nothing like that poll but we could get at a point where the percentage could be rounded down to 0% like that website does.

Shut up.

You're all talk, you goon. According to the statistics, Deku's popularity has actually increased since we began this debate. Your argument is invalid.

Attached: 87.png (1305x653, 34K)

I'd say 50/50 between trying to show that he has areas he needs to improve on (his fire technique and his close combat skills) and giving Tetsu a moment to shine.

Attached: 1509692678500.jpg (550x689, 112K)

>I can't win an argument so I'll tell the other person to shut up
Confirmed. Thot detected.

Attached: thot destroyer.jpg (1200x1128, 189K)

91->86->87
That is overall downward

Because Hori has no idea what to do with Shoto. He isn't antagonistic towards Deku, nor does he act as a rival, so his strength doesn't have to be shown so often. At the same time Hori has to come up with reasons for Shoto to ever want to interact with Endevour, and him getting beat to hell is a good method by which to do that.
So Shoto is supposed to be the first or second strongest character in the class, but he is treated far weaker in order to move plots along.

It's a curve

Shut up I just told a joke just say whether you like it or not no need to get personal

You are retarded, as is to be expected of a subhuman fujo.

Deku would wish he was half as much of a beast as Ohma was.

>husband and wife matching hero costumes
why the FUCK is enjirei so cute

It's 88 now

Too bad her husband is a faggot who beat her
She deserves better

Because a rich, handsome chad handpicked his wife and made sure to get a cute one with complimentary powers.

her husband knows that
that's why he's currently in the process of /making it/

Attached: 1529839279784.png (776x846, 725K)

Yes but you dont get to post on my board cocksucker.

Very nice.

Attached: 1540935729730.png (1080x2220, 447K)

>no need to get personal
nigger lurk more

You're in denial then, that's fine

Bakugo got WELDED by Awase. He wasn't getting out of that easy without help which Sato gave him. If he actually had to face 4B by himself he'd maybe take out 2 before getting overwhelmed.