Why is she so attached to Rock? She treats him more like a puppy dog then another human being

Why is she so attached to Rock? She treats him more like a puppy dog then another human being.

Attached: 9D23D189-B0EB-4C22-B586-E35B2417BB6F.jpg (376x818, 91K)

Hes a complety foriegn animal from another world. Rocks an isekaid hero.

When does she treat him like a puppy? Anyway I think she's attached to him because he stood up to her when she was bullying him and being a cunt (after he negotiated that deal with the sister of the Church)... and then to me it seems like they are in some kind of implied relationship. Or at least everyone else seems to think they are.

Isn't this supposed to start up again soon? Like Hiroe said June 2019 right>

Because he is pure and she wishes she could’ve been a person like him instead of having the fucked up life that she did

She can't beat the cock

Not the cock. Can't beat the cock, man.

because in anime and manga the japanese glorify their nationality and country to illogical proportions the same way as how america is the best country in the world in movies and TV series
normal japanese men are the object of desire to non-japanese side characters

>Black lagoon is isekai.

Mind=blown

He's the only decent person she has ever met

that and his (relatively) unwavering ideals in the face of such evil.
In roberta's OVA rock's methods become....grey..which causes revy some serious distress. Her "knight in shining armor" is succumbing to corrupting nature of Roanapur
if only the manga would ever rap up. we were just getting to breaking point

Her fucked up life makes it difficult for her to express affection.

It really is, when you think about it. Rock is thrust into a foreign world by powers beyond his control(his shitty boss), and eventually is unable to return to his world, so he must adapt and be put through trial and crucible to become someone else. He does this by using his foreign, and some may say incompatible, life and morals to bring change about the people, events, and areas around him.
Tldr Rock is John Carter and Roanpur is Mars, except he can't jump real high.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think she was also raped by those corrupt cops back in NY when she was a kid.

>but i think she was also raped by those corrupt cops back in NY when she was a kid.
That was an anime-only scene. The manga never had it.

She sees Rock as her ticket out of Roanapur, possibly looking forward to a future where they can have a nice family in Japan. Unfortunately for her, however, the city seems to be corrupting him and eventually he will just be another fucked up individual like everyone else in that city.

Isn't it explained why in the show?

She's envious of Rock. Despite their situation and lifestyle, he manages to still be good and have a clean soul. He's everything that Revy wishes she could be.

shit i wonder why they decided to add that scene. The way she is around the topic of sex kinda inconsistent it seems

The way Eda talks about it Revy didn't fuck around much even before Rock arrived.

The anime did a lot of weird shit that wasn't in the manga.

Like Roberta's Blood Trail, for instance. In the manga Roberta ends up with no serious wounds, but in the anime they changed it so she loses an arm, a leg, and one of her eyes and it wheelchair-bound.

Revy is too hot, for real. I can't get past the first ep without a fap break, I think I have a problem.

Attached: pnfalwk5c09y.png (440x391, 166K)

I love Revy

Attached: 1559584914258.jpg (2063x2281, 654K)

i did hear about that change in blood-trail. Fuckin' travesty and doesn't fit with the whole "terminator" bit.
Waste of a good character (although its not like the anime will ever come back anyway)

>she loses an arm, a leg, and one of her eyes and it wheelchair-bound.
She becomes a qt cripple, I'm okay with that.

Attached: 1553755954330.jpg (900x900, 497K)

People always say that it is Roanapur what is corrupting Rock but i think Roanapur just awakened Rock's true personality.

I actually prefer that change since I always found Roberta was way too dumb OP. Black Lagoon really jumped the gun when she was there. Her getting fucked up is more realistic and makes sure we won't see her suspension of disbelief destroying ass again.
Also I wonder if the Chinese girl who kissed Rock will stay around.

America is the best country in the world. That's a fact, Europoor

Oh, you poor summer child.

fpbp

dude's a japanese salary man
even if they have no idea what to do they just brute force solutions

Attached: 3345.jpg (700x420, 28K)

He can stand up to her even when she quite seriously tried to kill him by shooting him in the head. Rock's fucking amazing. He didn't even flinch.

Think about it OP: It makes perfect sense given Revy's such a bitch herself. That was set up like fucking tee-ball I cannot believe none of you knocked it.

Attached: DrunkEda.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>She treats him more like a puppy dog then another human being.
Nope. Not really. Dunno how you got that.

He stood up against her and didn't wimp out on the exchange. That and also she has seen how being with Rock makes her "feel" things again.

Problem is she's in a dilemma about him. Rock is getting corrupted by being in Roanaput and Revy doesn't want him to lose himself to it. Or maybe that place just awakened what he actually is. Still it's not like it is a reach that Revy starts to like Rock. Honestly makes perfect sense.

you think people who make anime shit can write? no, they cannot, they cant see past their own dumbness

do we ever see a flashback thingy of revi as a loli? i dont know why but i have a vague recollection of something like that but i don't know if it was real or not.

There's a flashback in the anime at least

To be fair in the latest arc it seems that Rock is less corrupted than he was in the Roberta arc which seems to be his low point.

OVA only, there's a scene where she gets raped by a corrupt cop as a teenager. Never happened in the manga and since the OVA has a couple of other major differences from the manga arc people it's not considered canon.

I don't think so. Closest we ever get is teenage hoodrat Revy. We got Lolilaika and Shenhua though.

Attached: gAPIpid.jpg (1600x900, 119K)

>Lolilaika
post her user, jog my memory.

Never.

Attached: 9ule.jpg (1600x900, 79K)

shorta boris was the best

Rock is her emotional anchor.

this, Roberta was a fucking stupid idea

Well as long as you'r not poor, that you never get sick, that you never get problem with justice, and that your kid don't get shoot in his school

>Roanapur just awakened Rock's true personality

Let's face it, a lot of us would also behave very differently in real life if we suddenly were to find ourselves in an environment where we are released from the shackles that society has put on us. Basically Roanapur is for Rock like what Yea Forums is for some anons.

Attached: Wojak - Oh shit.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Or you know, she keeps those things separate. A lot of people live a double life when it comes to that kind of shit. There are a lot of women out there who act one way in front of people they're close to, but who let themselves get plowed by Chads and Tyrones without anyone knowing about it.

Likely.

Because Rock is nice, calm and reasonable. Something that you don't really get in Roanapur.

Sounds about right.

You could say he's her rock

I thought it was better for it. her getting away with no major injuries was strange

Made for Dutch's BBC.

Отвергнуть шлюху.
Обними капитана.

Attached: красный.jpg (700x1200, 101K)

>tfw no Roanapur irl

Attached: zetsubou.png (318x470, 58K)