Shingeki no Kyojin

We know EM got finally destroyed but how do you think their next reunion will be? Also please Shitkasafags/REfujo don't spam pedo garbage with la Globina Gabi here too eww amd FGfags stop believing everything, no one cares about your ship of kids

Attached: Hobereri.jpg (580x823, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18124311
youtube.com/watch?v=YNZNG7TuIUg
youtube.com/watch?v=PZVxHAImp-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

Based, as usual

You have just been blessed :)

Attached: 1559991591238.jpg (604x507, 57K)

I want to hold hands with Historia

Attached: d60f27b9579190f45389a11d7fea283e.jpg (400x638, 37K)

I caught a warning from some probable new janitor the other day for my pasta claiming it was spam. I thought it was kind of funny because so many people actually spam dumb shit and probably never get any flak for it. Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry.

Attached: Colonel's_Dark_Side_(MGS2).jpg (189x250, 9K)

based

I doubt they care. Search god levi in youtube and you will find the average manletfag.

>Chapter 117

Attached: 117.png (336x462, 134K)

>Eren is literally Murakumo now.
Gabi becoming Eren's protege confirmed.

Wait did the jannies actually threaten to ban you for the pasta?

Based jannies

Attached: 2.jpg (2037x3056, 2.33M)

It was a just a warning. It was the first time I ever received it. I'm assuming it was some new janitor since there were new ones onboarded somewhat recently if I'm remembering things correctly. As I said though, I find it funny because it seems so outlandish to classify it as spam while people obviously spam every thread. Often times, I'll drop the pasta and then dip out of threads until the next day.

Attached: Birthday Jinchuuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 425K)

Why does he have wrinkles like that? Is Janny a shifter?

>Gabi: "GOOD MORNING MASTER!!!"
>Eren: "You again, 'Brat Who Killed Sasha?'"
>Gabi: "PLEASE TAKE ME UNDER YOUR GUIDANCE, MASTER!!!"

>I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills
>EHcucks

The endgamerightherebrothersg also got a warning and the post gets deleted. The ones spamming Cukren and shitren don't

>Not getting the joke

Attached: titan eater.png (1066x1600, 1.7M)

>user didn't get the mgs2 meme

I don't care too much unless it happens again. Then I'll have to propose to the janitors and the mods.

Attached: Valentine no Kyojin.png (576x873, 463K)

Hange is my wife!

it's the wrinkles of his wrath!

Every last person I've seen, was the same way. Whether it was: booze, women, or even God, family, the King, dreams, children, power. They couldn't keep going, unless they were drunk on something... As for the Queen, it's being a slut for big black cock!

Attached: 62QtfJ02.png (1634x2000, 2.26M)

strawpoll.me/18124311
DEDICATE YOUR VOTES AND OPINIONS TO THE CAUSE

Attached: UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (775x768, 704K)

I didn't want to believe the time loop theory because it too common in anime and manga but after looking into it, it seems pretty undeniable to me.
Also I found something else that's kinda neat that I'm sure others have noticed. In chapter 1 Eren asks Mikasa when her got so long, and since the dream he had is likely memories from the previous "loop" and he likely had memories of mankasa with super short hair in that dream.
Also I think that the event that restarts the loop is when someone acquires all 9 titan powers and reforms Ymir's soul. This event is inevitable with the euthanasia plan, because there will eventually be only a single eldian left who inherits all 9 powers by default, which will be roughly 2000 years after when Ymir made the deal with the devil (approximately 1800 years ago according to Grisha's grandparents).
Also having this time cycle is a nice parallel to the cycle of violence and hatred between the Eldians and the Marleyans, and breaking the time cycle (if they even do) could somehow tie in to how they make peace between the two races.
I know I said also a lot pls no bully

Attached: 0001-015.jpg (1066x1600, 302K)

Holy fuck, I also hate EH fags but this post is fucking cuck shit. Kys faggot holy fuck. I cannot believe ErenCry was used for such a horrible fucking post

Attached: yucky.jpg (680x680, 85K)

It could be future Eren sending memories down the paths for some reason. I don't think it's entirely a time loop where it's inescapable, I think it's more Eren playing 4D chess to get things happening the way he wants to.

>26 replies
>been up for 2 hours
/snk/ is finally dead

Attached: MikasaTfw.jpg (275x326, 27K)

Uprising was a disgrace as an adaptation.

Prove me wrong

Pro tip: You can't.

People have already discussed the chapter to death. Besides, it's the calm before the storm before Eren and Zeke touch and Hisu's POV is revealed.

>jewish ''humor''

Because it's a Dumblr shitletfujo thread.

I am 100% sure Erin & Mikasa will die together. Screenshot this, I really am not kidding.

EM/fujo fag

It's not a great thread

You're a literal cuckold, i'd rather be a fujofag than a cuck

It's 2 AM EST. Don't worry, user.

Attached: 1544905052658.jpg (906x1024, 186K)

LEpedo>>>>>>>>EMcuck

>Last panel of next chapter is Eren touching Zeke
>after that chapters 120-123 are Ymir Fritz flashbacks, finally giving us answers as to what actually happened, triggerd by Eren touching Zeke while leaving us hung up on what happened in present day
>chapter 124 -130 get back to present day, the consequences of the rumbling, and breaking the cycle once and for all (whether it be through peace, genocide, whatever)
>squeeze in a levi/hange chapter and a Historia chapter somewhere in there

There's your ending bro.

Attached: 0115-023.jpg (1108x1600, 617K)

Brazil or Canada?
>Chadren will destroy gabis pussy
vs
>Cuck

The one writing that is the EMcuck

t. LEpedo

flashbacks to the classical period of snk's world could be pretty interesting if nothing else

I know

Attached: Think.png (451x619, 467K)

LEpedo caught you EMcuck

Attached: 1480565347493.jpg (249x251, 21K)

>Brazil or Canada?
What? It's EST, it doesn't matter.

OK. Got some work done and I have to wait for other person to get their work done before I can continue. Will now spend time convincing my brain to stop being so caught up with this series.

It's a great series, OK. Above-average. Top of the line as far as I'm concerned. I am one very snobby user when it comes to which shit I spend precious limited time, energy, MONEY on. It is gorgeously done, especially with what Wit's done with the current arc. 99% of manga can only dream they get this quality of an anime adaptation.

Now, let's talk about plot holes. Of all the "status quo is god" plot devices I look down upon, it's the even though there's magic and tech's that's like magic, they still can't get to at least Scandinavian level of societal development. Or at least ya know.... Japanese level of societal development.

The biggest example I can think of is how Harry Potter wizards can't even have basic standard of child protection services. Really, what the fuck is magic good for if they cannot even fix that. Was OK with the series until we found out about Voldemort's childhood. Wow... wizards can't take care of their own. Must let the Muggles handle it. Fucking hell, really? Oh, and it got even more stupider with the Fantastic Beasts line-up.

Btw, this wasn't a problem with Shingeki until more details were revealed about the Founder Titan's powers. Then, we find out that Uri and Frieda and even Rob Reiss really wanted to make things better, but... societal equality dramatic plot device is too convenient for easy story-telling. Now, for me, it ain't as in your face as Harry Potter, but it's more than enough to lower my opinion of Shingeki to a point wherein I just dismiss it as... it's like Thanos choosing to just snap away 50% of everyone instead of implementing better birth control. What... shiny glove with power stones can't even do what China did with One Child Policy?

So much ado for fictional convenient drama so stupid it counts as nothing.

Wtf, there's internet in the south?

Attached: KKona.jpg (542x550, 97K)

oh no

Attached: YAMOmGy.png (1089x323, 1.34M)

>tfw no comfy mountain life with Jeanbo

Attached: 1560035892236.jpg (1228x1754, 375K)

Hans is manlet's tea

Attached: 7a10cc7ace16d00d951e575c5cc27905.jpg (597x604, 94K)

Jean is a city boy
Hans got eaten by the smiling

Soon, Mikasa

Gabi is for..

>Ending things this early
We’re most likely gonna get the conclusion of this fight, next some exposition chapters, then the final battle.

Falco
Historia is for Eren

I still think we are getting an explanation for year 0 of the current age, it's neither Ymir's deal or Fritz's exile

Falco gets both! Eren gets Floche

Attached: ErenThumbsUp.png (118x131, 17K)

What the fuck did I just read, I like ww2 shit and white people stuff and so that's a big reason why I like Attack On Titan.

Why are you people so afraid of Historia and Eren. Even fujos feel insecure

>Harry potter
>Capefag
cringefag gtfo

Attached: TTGGrimance.png (128x128, 26K)

Will we ever hear Hange's backstory? I always imagined that Hange is the black sheep of some wealthy family within Sina which would explain away her extensive wealth of knowledge.

>Flaying Falco and making a door mat from his skin.

Attached: 1536322000506.jpg (297x237, 29K)

What if ...
>>The most popular prediction about Armin killing Eren to save humanity but what if is the opposite?
>>Armin dont let Eren sacrifice and choose to do it him
>>Armin dies, Eren lives
>>Somehow the shifter get a cure from the cancer
>>Eren can meet his baby is he's the man in the last panel

It makes no sense, they barely talked and the higher ups were talking about Historias relationship with the farmer.
Generic backstory #108549

Attached: Eh.png (1291x741, 720K)

Maybe titans killed her family or her fanily hated her. We might find it if manlet and Hange talk so manlet gets some "inspiration"

I don't ship EH but funny how you EHfags need to kiss fujos asses when your ship might happen. Be less embarrassed

Look, mate. It's not that complicated. Lemmie spell it out for ya.

You see these folks, the Eldians? They're descendants of the devil. They're the worst people in the world and they just can't help being evil. Even with the best of intentions they still end up making a society with a caste system, where fat aristocrats feast on cakes as men and children starve, where sex trafficking runs rampant and bandits snatch girls out of their homes in broad daylight.

It's just the best they could do, and quite frankly you've got your sights set too high. So really, don't worry so much about it. Just have some fun with distracting and amusing spectacles. Like the other day, I fed a little Eldian girl to my dogs. She screamed and screamed and I laughed. Ha ha ha. Good times.

Attached: eww.png (430x430, 176K)

She was probably just a smart kid who joined the scouts to learn more about the titans and have a big budget for Experiments
Bite falcos balls off

Attached: Gabbers.jpg (296x237, 20K)

Do you actually know the context of that pic?

>Bite
Cut. Better yet, grt someone else to do it. She shouldn't have to touch him. The little bastard would like that.

It's a capture user. Not everyone liked that spin off, Ymir is dead and Eren might be the father. Move forward

yes, Historia and Ymir were talking about who to bring with them to buy clothes. But if you post it without context, it looks like Historia wants to take Eren with her somewhere

Attached: HaruhiThinking.gif (387x293, 124K)

So you just take it out of context. Also not surprising EHfags didn't like YH episode

>So you just take it out of context.
Look
That's how capture works
>Muh EHfags
Chuugakou was cringey in general

Rumble time is happening soon dude. Eren is like 10 steps away from Zeke and nobody is really in a position to get in his way except maybe Reiner through some random adspull.

That's not even chuugakou kek

It's the a screenshot from the Picture drama, not Chuugakou

Attached: JeanRaped.png (589x381, 292K)

Not that user but what?

Fellow SNKBros, where can I find the full Isayama interview with his parents? Can someone please provide any links. Can't find it on YouTube.

You can't avoid it

Attached: Holmes Zoe.png (415x625, 349K)

LMAO idiot

Hitch just lost her husbando and is feeling very sad. How do you comfort her?

Attached: sad hitch.jpg (998x557, 88K)

He has interviews?

Attached: ReinerPush.webm (1280x720, 337K)

EM is canon

Attached: UYI.png (690x560, 331K)

Based
Cringe

>her husbando

Shitty tsundere doesn't deserve a man as great as Marlowe

>EHcucks still think this will happen
Can't wait when farmer being the father is confirmed again

>Eren is farmer
Based

Attached: FarmerKing.jpg (800x800, 534K)

It's not their fault they're devilish beasts in human skin, they just need to be lovingly crushed by an iron yet benevolent fist. It may seem harsh to the untrained eye, but just look at how civilized the mainland populations are compared to the dens of wickedness and savagery they created when bereft of proper supervision

>ZE activate the rumbling
>Gabo kills Zeke
>Eren can't stop the rumbling unless he uses Historia

which of her old men did she lose?

Attached: 1558953273057.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

If you were a Marleyan, would you spit on Gabbers and her family?

Attached: GabiCute.jpg (305x347, 61K)

We get very little of it in the main manga. I never read or watch ACWNR but I'll post what I have

Attached: 23.jpg (1066x1600, 420K)

Attached: 24.jpg (1066x1600, 400K)

I would let Falco qnd Gabi fuck to create new warrior candidate while you watch.

EHbros...

Attached: D8k0PGZU8AAs94l.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

i don't think we will, it doesn't seem that relevant to her character's likely role, but that would make sense. her being from the idle classes like the aristocracy where a daughter would have access to tutors and the free time to do things like read and think instead of working the family business or fields. plus the general level of social development inside the walls is such that literacy wouldn't be a guarantee at all for someone from a peasant or urban laborer family.

>tfw no Hans backstory spinoff

Attached: 25.jpg (1066x1600, 418K)

>Wakano

Attached: Wakanukun.png (1215x1215, 1.2M)

KEKSQUAD ASSEMBLE

Attached: D8k3msBXYAA-c8X.jpg (1199x746, 184K)

what even is the thing Wit put in?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: D8kBJsCXoAENXKF.jpg (1200x1198, 197K)

shartmong wished he looked like that

Attached: 1543987626632.jpg (220x257, 38K)

Are you sure that an EHfag? I've never seen EHfags kissing fujos unwashed asses before.

Attached: 1428780143459.png (300x265, 69K)

Not him that's manlet sitting on Erwin lap. His twitter was full of ErwL and he is the director and ever since he joined some manlet scenes with other characters disappeared

Why is Colt so bland? His brother drank the wine and confessed his love for Gabi and the guy had the same pokerface

Do you not remember what happened to Udo? It looked like his scalp was falling off and his face was a bloody pulp.

Attached: 19.jpg (1066x1600, 560K)

This. He's cuter

He is going to die so why would he be developed?

He found out last chapter. At least call him dumb or naive for thinking Zeke would consider Falco's safety.

Attached: 15.jpg (2037x3056, 1.78M)

basedraki

Are there even EMfags left in Japan? I could swear even YH is more popular

Attached: sneechs-mother-doraemon-2005-0.67.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Daily reminder that you have to have a 200+ IQ to appreciate GODgath as a character

Attached: punished magath.jpg (1280x1756, 866K)

The black nigga stepped on his head and cracked it open
Could levi fit on Erwins lap? Hmm

Attached: GabiBane.png (575x427, 134K)

Is this all this "fandom" is? Cringy, tumblr tier shipfaggotry?

What would be the point in even doing that?

more or less

youtube.com/watch?v=YNZNG7TuIUg

The reason that they didn't abuse the power of the Founder was that they didn't want the people of Paradis to know the truth about titans and beyond the walls.
I'm pretty sure it was explained that there was a lot of infighting among the Subjects of Ymir for power over titan abilities, so having the people of the walls knowing about the capabilities of what the FT can do would've just caused more infighting.
They also can't overuse the memory wipes or the people might also question it, especially with the existence of Ackermans who could resist the power of the FT.
There's probably more to explain why it wasn't used but I still have to reread the story to get a better understanding.

Go tweet about Pride month, faggot

Attached: DororoPoint.png (848x741, 443K)

Doubtful we will get a childhood backstory for Hange since the series is close to ending. What I think is more likely is that her wishing she could bring dead friends back will be used as foreshadowing to use the serum on Levi. There's enough foreshadowing hints for that theory to be pretty plausible imho even though it may feel like an asspull on the level as Zeke's resurrection by Ymir. Their side, am referring to Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Hange, Levi side does seem to require a mega power-up to stay as a viable player right now.

That guy probably left a lump. The trampling by a crowd was what really fucked him up.

yes

Best mom and son

Attached: Like mother like son.png (778x457, 274K)

>Could levi fit on Erwins lap

Attached: 014.jpg (1066x1600, 430K)

>If Gross is evil then Grisha, Reiner and Eren are as well. Who says Eldians are Jews? That’s just your interpretation. In my view Eldians are white people with white guilt who are blamed for all the world’s problems even though they created the modern world. But hey, that’s just my interpretation, it doesn’t mean shit.

best girl

Attached: gabo.png (540x691, 301K)

Better societal development wouldn't require memory wipes. Just better allocation of resources. We're talking about a power capable enough to stop an epidemic and turn thousands into Colossal Titans. Plus, can control other mindless Titans. The Armored Titan could barely handle a dozen mindless Titans. All the Founder Titan would do is have mindless Titans zerg rush the shifters.

Araki's an embarassment

Attached: 1559503224451.png (221x129, 52K)

Marleyans are also white though

You guys actually watch this? I dropped it after 5 episodes, because everything was brown and bland

Attached: KilluaSmug.png (716x1079, 956K)

He had a lot of babyface happening this chapter

Attached: Attack on Titan - c118 (NA) - p019 [web] [Kodansha] [aKraa] {HQ}.jpg (2037x3056, 3.13M)

It's not like Karl was interested in helping those less fortunate, he just wanted to end the titan wars. And even though the FT is the strongest in a direct confrontation, there are still the threats from unseen foes (kind of like how Grisha attacked the Reiss family during the ceremony).

He was cute when he was younger, now he just looks like a retard

Attached: ArminFaggot.png (607x428, 270K)

JM is canon

Attached: jm.webm (1280x720, 159K)

i dunno about the ova but she barely appears in the manga, just one scene

Attached: Attack-on-Titan--No-Regrets-034.jpg (1200x1800, 368K)

Maybe Isayama will remake this scene or just add one panel of flashback kind of like with Pieck

From her introduction I always took her to be a normal soldier who happened to take an interest in titans after years of killing them.

based

Attached: jm.jpg (988x557, 49K)

The "hunterchad" turned out to be a fujo, wew

Attached: deleted posts (again).jpg (1080x1372, 227K)

But how will Jeanbo react when he see Louise took the scarf?

jon, jeen, jean, john

Attached: MikasaDrawing.png (750x412, 390K)

>CR version

Attached: jeanpls.png (228x310, 96K)

Never relax

Why are you acting surprised? The LEfujo exposed the huntertard was the ErwLmod/EMcuck/REfujo/Gabipedo

>No jaan

Attached: surejan.png (717x823, 109K)

Am I the only one who don't buy Kirapon? Isayama is trying so hard to paint him as a saint I don't know what to think.
I still think he is a double spy or something

I missed that one
He lives up to his name

Attached: ReinerTfw.jpg (544x344, 107K)

ask for a sniff too

Jean will live with Mikasa, Historia and Louise

I'd be content with the first three words.

Attached: 021.jpg (557x509, 263K)

the sweet release of death.

Guys, explain to me this:
Who is more powerful: El Reiner Calvo or El Reiner Blanco?

Attached: 1530407909091.jpg (220x314, 31K)

Killuafag please, not everyone of us is stuck waiting for adaptations of cancelled mangos. Some of us watch things that are currently airing.

Attached: smugzaku.jpg (207x238, 10K)

I really get a kick out of these jokes every time they pop up here. Especially that roundtable bit. I laughed audibly the first time I saw it.

Attached: 1559510932822.jpg (807x624, 144K)

they're both jobbers

SEX WITH GABI

Attached: levi__eren__donut_by_holy_red_cockroach_d6s0lqa-pre.jpg (861x928, 90K)

I also only need those three to be happy

Eren

based

>EMcuck after LEpedo now

Based and EHpilled

Attached: tumblr_inline_pdo9tl9DxR1so0asu_540.jpg (540x762, 136K)

Blanco at least managed to save Porco, Calvo did literally nothing.

I don't care whether Levi becomes his faithful dog or attempts to tear his throat out with his bare teeth, I just want to see it already.

Attached: erection.png (1251x1287, 1.73M)

>if Isayama confirms EH the Mankasafag will accuse everyone of pedo
That's why autistic girls are avoided in real life

Reiner blanco is mostly speedy, while Calvo prioritizes armor and attack

Attached: ReinerBlanco.png (606x928, 686K)

I want a malformed eldritch monstrosity to come out of Hans desperately using a serum. Ackermen shouldn't become titans and I'm going to be right.

>Injects a serum
>Becomes a monstruosity
>Hans leads him to Shinganshina where manletitan will eat a shifter

>eats a shifter
>nothing happens

Attached: 1375175549528.jpg (850x671, 68K)

With as many shifters available as there are that's pretty doable. Also for poetic Justice and muh promises it'll be Zeke.

Attached: D8i4AtxUEAACnAC.jpg (745x900, 147K)

God please no, like he needs to get more OP.

He was such a good looking femboy/trap. Isayama even kept him short after the time skip. Why the hell didn't he just go full feminization with him?

That's why I loathe the idea of Ackerman titans.

underused

Attached: 37799527_p2.png (635x470, 264K)

Bro, that shit is gay.

Attached: BocchiRead.png (213x201, 11K)

Attached: Manlet_eats_Hansi.png (853x1300, 1.5M)

Soon.

Attached: 1559931797358.png (1248x1845, 3.01M)

>bullies you to free you from your autism
Is there a better brother than Eren?

Attached: Dt4prm2UwAAPAE8.jpg (700x700, 95K)

Yep

Attached: 70836652_p5_master1200.jpg (503x332, 178K)

Delete this

I still thing he looks trappy. When you put him and Elena in the same room he always looks girlier than her.

Attached: Manlet_eats_Hansi.jpg (786x1100, 442K)

Maybe by shape. Yelena has a pretty feminine face.

Manga only(ish) that skims the anime here. Do they play D.O.A with vocals in S2 + 3?

Toilet paper hasn't been invented yet, and they don't shower often

Attached: HacksayamaKilledHim.png (457x428, 196K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PZVxHAImp-s

That's part of the appeal, user. He should have just went with it. He already had him crossdress.
I feel like Isayama still struggles to keep him consistent after the time skip. Sometimes he looks better than others. He looked awful during the table talk, but this chapter he was incredibly baby-faced.

Attached: bestbunnygirl.jpg (779x1025, 95K)

So he will eat Hans one way or another

user, they have newspaper.

this shit is gay gay, like super gay. Good thing Isayama is homophobic

Attached: Isayama.jpg (2157x3415, 2.02M)

kill yourself mentally ill faggot.
Armin is pure, he's not for your HIV fetish

should have been used more

Attached: 1533443037925.png (480x516, 70K)

ahhhhhhhh

Attached: AYAYA2.gif (400x226, 440K)

Not gay if it's got a narrow waist and girlish hips.

Attached: 038.jpg (1066x1600, 482K)

>Armin is pure

Attached: 0f680c11df41d9e3100d541330a2205a.png (826x677, 197K)

>The other influence is ‘21 Jump Street’.

>This one involves the 'school caste’ theme as well, but it’s not the typical school caste system. This one has a high level of awarenesss, a bit like 'glee’… that’s the kind of film it is.

>If the previous one was Yuri, then this one is a chrysanthemum (BL).

>Namely, a bromance!

>Channing Tatum is jealous of Jonah Hill’s girlfriend!

>The sequel '22 Jump Street’ has an even richer bromance…
>So rich that it is heavy on the stomach.
It’s insanely funny! I wasn’t particularly influenced by it.

>But I wonder how long the series will continue…”

Attached: 1556833813285.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

>the strongest and smartest characters are manlets (Levi and Armin)
>most beautiful is a womanlet (Historia)

Attached: 1552627530394.jpg (296x324, 49K)

>Skipping Pieck

daily reminder that Reiner will save Historia

Attached: shingeki-no-kyojin-6861505.jpg (800x529, 231K)

Skipping Pieck.

He literally brought Marley to Paradis earlier. If Zeke dies Historia is doomed

Why does the chair look so big? He actually hates gays lol
Too bad Mikasa started taking testosterone

Attached: MikasaFlare.png (446x767, 337K)

He already failed

Attached: DhrSJigV4AAhOiM.jpg (1200x960, 188K)

>He actually hates gays lol
Don't project your feelings onto Isayama

Who confessed first? Eren or Historia?

Chadtolt fubar does not care about the damned island devils

Attached: BertoltChildrenOfThedevil.jpg (667x791, 227K)

No one, they started to fuck like crazies

no one

>Isayama is writing romance now
Next, the EH sex chapter

What's Piku doing with the manlet?

What was this even supposed to be? A powered up state or a weakened one?

>Why does the chair look so big?
Maybe it's a big chair

Thats Hansi, manlet is eating the butt
The blanco state

Is Armin trying to convince himself thinking Eren was threatened by Yelena? Not even Mikasa bought that

ArT without the face armor. When Reiner is fucked up by Zeke in RtS half its face is also shown there

malformed titan because reiner just doesn't give a shit

>how Araki sees Mikasa vs how Isayama sees Mikasa
Never gets old

Attached: 1559289628922.jpg (405x470, 105K)

Spamming again?

Why

Mikasa doesn't deserve a harem

based retard

Are you ready for the anime original ending?

For him

harems come with chad territory

Attached: 1554494307674.jpg (500x462, 226K)

Fem!EJ a sexy!

Attached: A156D6D7-6D49-419C-BEF1-4AF60F829C77.jpg (549x548, 81K)

Based.

Zeke trained him

The devil (Eren) will use his succubus-like methods in an attempt to win over Helos.

Attached: A9DCE2EC-2980-47CA-AEED-3E9902B1D258.jpg (554x734, 83K)

My eyes scanned over the thread because of OP's shit image.

Jeanne either looks bad or doesn't look like Jean at all. Ellen x Jean is the superior option.

This

ellen x jean would be shoujo as fuck

Jean's features really have no place on a girl.

what’s wrong with jeanne in that image? ellen x jean seems like a self inserter pairing, i want lesbian rivalry.
this

>Ellen x Jean is the superior option.
This.

Attached: 1557408066283.jpg (500x500, 91K)

Eren is androgynous and Jean isn't. If it's got to be /u/ you might as well push one of the actual girls.

Attached: D8k5vlqWwAAhBAx.jpg (1200x720, 119K)

Will anons be surprised to see Araki drawing a pregnant belly Mikasa alongside Eren live during the July event?

wtf

more like araki holding the july event hostage with a bomb vest until isayama makes EM canon

I can see Araki doing a trick shot mixing Historia's belly with Mikasa's face in the last episode

He will certainly be memes on Yea Forums for a pretty long time if that really happens.

Kek

Isayama has the prime minister on his side. Araki will disappear from the industry if he tries something like that.

keep your hands on the table Isayama

*memed

>EM
How can anyone like that garbage

my question too bro

KEK

Sorry, meant to reply to this

>Abe
>not wanting the only nipponese waifu in the series to breed with the MC

The MC isn't an eleven though.

>Mikasa dropped the smelly scarf
>She wasn't Trending in Japan
Admit it Araki, nobody cares

Mikasa is a mutt and Eren is a whitu pigu.

Wrong. She doesn't deserve all that suffering though.

Mikasa will breed with the Hizuru prince, his name is Abe

The uprising adaptation was complete dogshit. Fixing the arc, my ass. They turned a turned a great arc with some pacing issues into a complete shit fest. Glad the BD sales bombed hard. There was no big drop in volume sales during Uprising. Basically confirms that majority of nip fans didn't like the adaptation.

characters that have been in the manga for a tenth of the time mikasa has been getting a main trio push are significantly more over than her, it's almost sad

Uprising is shit in every format and based Isayama agrees with me.

The anime still think they are in 2013, Mikasa was just a commercial character, that's all

>isa "i kinda have a fujoshi inside me that's how I knew right away I had something when I designed Levi" yama
>homophobic

Attached: laughing yashiro.gif (580x505, 67K)

I would also create a fujobait character to bait and deceive fujos

Fujos are literally seething in Japan right now. I don't think he likes them anymore with all those retarded questions on when they attacked him in real life

>Uprising is shit in every format
Fuck off shounentard. Uprising is the second best arc after Marley.

He would probably be shit because you aren't a fujo and you don't know what you're doing.
The only kind of men who can design good fujobait are actual fudan and those who do without meaning to, like Kishimoto or Saint Seiya's author.

>Isayama is a shounentard

Not the first time mangakas use money from retarded fujos. It's actually pretty easy to create one

Based Isayama only cares about the main Trio of the series.

Attached: 1556920954749.jpg (966x575, 77K)

The last page was literally FG confession love, he became like Kojima, he doesn't give a fuck anymore

>I don't think he likes them anymore
That has literally nothing to do with thet conversation at hand. Moreover
>"gasp! fans are retarded!"
Really? Who knew. I thought they were all sound of mind, no exception.

No wonder AOT turned to shit so fast.

>based Isayama agrees with me
Only normies hate uprising and the manga didn't have any drop in volume sales during during said arc.

>Only normies hate uprising
Many of them love it for the manlet pandering.

Araki has been BTFO to kingdom come. Coping with his not Eren and not Mikasa fanfic movie is all he can do.

Sure it is.
>brotherly duo of protags from BC
>meganebu
>the countless idolshits that come out and fail o get a following
Spoiler: it isn't.

Not a manletfag but I actually liked his arc with Kenny in the manga. It actually gave him some character beyond being a generic badass.

When will Armin turn into the colossal?

When will episode/stream start? I want to watch with you bros

At least 5 more hours. 2 more for subs if we are lucky.

Isayama said the anime adaptation was shit?

Thank you, friend.

Unironically thinking that BD sales matter nowadays, kek

>FG confession love
What does that have to do with what I said? How does a straight ship invalidates the yuri and yaoi bait sprinkled everywhere through the show? This is not a competition. I know you probably feel very self conscious about what you watch and whether it makes you gay or not but I don't care.

>today
Bros...

Attached: D4ZeblgWkAUAvip.jpg (301x479, 60K)

>no exception.
Everyone mock fujos. Sorry fujo, you were deceived

Attached: Canon and cute.gif (540x304, 2.63M)

No, should've worded that better. He said there was a lot he wished he could change in the manga Uprising, and apparently he said that he prefers the anime adaptation.

>I know you probably feel very self conscious about what you watch and whether it makes you gay or not but I don't care.
SLAYED!

>there are people who unironically think the Messiah will die two hours after being revived
What the fuck?

Attached: 1554604477048.jpg (1956x1166, 1.27M)

Sure mate. The volume sales didn't drop during the uprising arc. Just proves how badly season 3 has been received so far.

>Sorry fujo, you were deceived
no wai

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 47 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.21_[2018.09.24_17.53.14].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

He will be GABOTTED

Not today bro. Next ep.
It'll end on the photograph.

Are the sales just for pt. 1 or do they include preorders for pt. 2 or some shit? Because pt. 2 seems very well received so far from what I'm seeing.

Uprising is good in anime, the only scenes they should not have cut is all the Frieda scenes

Also the eternal "EREEEEH" in ep 1 was too much

>and apparently he said that he prefers the anime adaptation.
Surprise surprise, the Mangaka doesn't say anything bad about the anime adaptation.

Fugg, I thought it would end on Faye and Grisha

Attached: D4ZecJJWkAA9hMQ.jpg (199x351, 23K)

Call me when it drops out of top 10 best selling manga in JP.

Yes, they have a contract + the japanese personality

Attached: QUALITY.jpg (371x185, 11K)

The first half is completely rushed, they skip many scenes or either trim them into one or two sentences especially the ones between Eren and Historia at the beginning of the arc. Events are rearranged for no apparent reason, they completely skipped the reporters and merchant subplot which added a lot of world building to the settings. Many Manlet scene were cut that actually shows his flaws and makes him more human. The titan experiments were cut. The cave scene was completely butchered.

kenni a cutie

I wish it would.

EArkino soon if Araki doesn't nerf it

Attached: 0.png (1016x1028, 848K)

2-3 years after its ending? Sure mate that just proves it's drop in popularity and success.

Attached: evolution.png (848x1199, 1.32M)

OH MY DEAR LITTLE PIECK

>Armin wakes up
>Eren comes running to hug him
>Mikasa kicks Armin off the wall and takes his place
>Eren "accidentally" hugs Mikasa instead

yeah like even if he disliked it, what's he supposed to say?
>"It's dogshit but the royalty checks are fat. I bought a yacht, bitches!"

I hope they don't cut this scene.

Attached: 1558007375637.png (533x503, 440K)

cute manlettes

Porcobros...

He really went full out when he was praising it though, he said something like "they came up with something I never could've done myself."

Araki was a mistake.

What did they even come up with? Most of the time they cut stuff out like the titan experiments.

Attached: D8nIlfdUEAA9N5t.jpg (848x1199, 165K)

Are you new? they always do that.

user anyone who has read the manga can see the difference in quality between the source and the adaptation is like night and day. Not to mention Isayama doesn't own the IP of his manga. It's not hard to see why is praising the anime.

Ereh
Sleep darts
Next time I'll shoot with my sword

Attached: Dv674BXVAAI1BzK.png (900x730, 458K)

FUCK.OFF

Cute, I forgot about this.

This fucking bitch should've died instead of bowl cut

Bowl cut wasn't enough of a retard to take his place sadly. Eren needed a cuntish mad dog. Marlow was unironically too sound of mind to do the job. Sad he had to go.

>Araki heard the Falco confession
>He will force an EM flashback as kids
Is this his last troll move before he cancels the anime?

pige

why does eren’s pige have 6 front legs

based pige

Are you pretending?

Has anyone here paid close attention to him? What the fuck is his problem? What's his endgame?

no it’s there look close

Become Cuckren's number one slave

It's genetically modified molerat yearning for freedom, not a pig.

pige

piggu

There's no telling that Marlowe wouldn't have lost his mind after surviving the charge like Floche did though

based pigee

kek

Imagine if this was a gif

based 6 forefront legs wiggle

>What's his endgame?
MEGA (Make Eldia Great Again)

piige

He is his own ymir, he divided his path with his spine using its fluid he is basically the founding titan for the people who drank his spine, as long as he screams he can be revived hundreds of times, royal blood truly does wonders

hitch ditch would've kept him sane

>Connie's mom is still "connected" to him

She is dead so no really

Oh yeah what about Connie's mom titan? Did they keep it alive somewhere?

I don't remember her being mentioned past chapter 70.

>The devil is the only one who can kill all the titans
>I will kill all the titans
>If we'd never been born in the first place...we never would have to suffer.
>Representations of Eren and Zeke as the devils
What the hell is eren's true plan.

Attached: BrTEGqV.jpg (1920x4036, 2.08M)

>the devil is wearing Eren's coat in the last pic
Based

Now that I think about it I don't know if Jesus died again after being resurrected or not.

It'll be nerfed. He didn't let Armin blush at Eren in the forest, he won't let him blush when he's hugged by him, either.

Prepare for the EM hug instead kek

I can deal with that actually, but I'll be mad if the hug itself is changed

Attached: D7gg9x8U0AEGjwN (1).png (740x896, 120K)

>Eren hugs Mikasa because he's so relieved Armin is okay
>gives Armin a fistbump

Zeke has been presented and described as a God. Eren is the only one of the two who's had the role of the Devil attributed to him.

Attached: 37.jpg (672x403, 116K)

Attached: squad_104.png (1280x796, 2.22M)

pikkupokko < pokkopikku < PP < piggu

Well everyone can be the devil, that devil is obviously zeke but yeah in the manga so far zeke has been presented as a god

Nope. Never again.

Attached: EK0088.jpg (1016x392, 152K)

He'll most likely keep the hug itself, he'll just gloss over it to make sure it's forgotten among the many EM scenes that'll have more screen time, better animation, emotional music in the background and no shortage of close ups on tender expressions and gestures.

Well I'm saying Eren's the one out of the two who's been presented as the Devil because he's been described as such by allies and enemies alike and the God/Devil opposition would reflect the Zeke/Eren opposition which the story is seemingly heading towards but yeah, such roles are ultimately as flexible as who the "villain" or the "hero" of a story is supposed to be depending on perspective.

Attached: 1558702583883.jpg (546x789, 47K)

Thanks I hate it.

Cool.
Who cares about the mong anyway.

Thanks man, I never read the bible.

How can a cleanliness freak be in love with such a dirty hobo? I know black gear Levi is hot but at least make it chadRen not HoboRen.

Completely forgot to add pic.

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-132258.jpg (1436x1538, 1.65M)

CHADREN(my self-insert) WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

It's just a fanart

Does Floch just get hard for any decisive leader who takes the most bloody route available? Is that his thing? Would he let Hitler fuck him? Why doesn't he just kiss Eren if he likes him so much?

Attached: wew.jpg (206x239, 28K)

Don't expect me to share your lack of standards. Fanart is serious business.

Attached: obertsein.gif (500x389, 850K)

Bullshit

Where are manletto and Hans

What will Yelena do when eventually Zeke dies? Will she move on to Eren and be even more obsessed with him? be overprotective since he's the last Yaeger?

kill herself not even joking

N-Nani!? Why?!

She looks equally infatuated with both to me. Even if it's just Zeke she likes she probably considers Eren to be an emanation of Zeke and would never turn on him. I can't tell what would happen if Eren killed Zeke and/or told her he never intended to go through with the euthanasia plan though.

He got bullshitted into dying but didn't die, so now he tries to bullshit others to die in turn

You're saying that as if Eren would let him kiss anything other than the ground he just walked on at best. Those abs are already the Queen's property and Floche doesn't even have the side bitch status.

Attached: 20190215_125951.png (1065x1082, 1.92M)

Hisu misses Eren's erens

EHfag please don't give me ideas now I want to write a doujin when Floch spies on EH sex and faps himself crazy to the sight of Eren's turgescent titan.

Boyegapon is the best actor. He knew about the wine

I don't think he convinced anyone, they just had other matters to attend to.

She will be dead already.
Hand to hand combat eren vs zeke, yelena vs mikasa soon

>Why doesn't he just kiss Eren if he likes him so much?
>implying he hasn't tried

Attached: D7ig8H0WwAErcgo.jpg (445x673, 86K)

He for sure was getting far away from Falco and Nicolo and like ready to escape in that chapter. I still believe he is the best actor and maybe Armin didn't 100% believe him

Delete this
please post more

Attached: forbidden love.jpg (263x276, 12K)

>a doujin when Floch spies on EH sex and faps himself crazy to the sight of Eren's turgescent titan
Do it.

Why would you do that? Just wait 2 chapters more, silly

Attached: D8iywb3VUAI57aN.png (601x600, 460K)

why is it that my favourite characters have the trashiest fanbases

Attached: 0e8f02b1951ddd494a1d40fe7a61d140.jpg (848x1199, 394K)

You know the answer.

SSY and SNK are pretty similar now that I think about it

Attached: 1546253542968.png (742x535, 1.52M)

define awsner

>cuckren self-inserters

>it woke up later than usual

The filler will ruin the episode. I want to see chapter 86, not wait another week

Who are your favorites

You're part of the trash too.

>implying
I'm just a fujo who gets off on cucks masturbating to the object of their affection.

i cannot fathom how people still talk about this series

its been six years since this trash was relevant, just drop it and stop acting like this is anything intellegent that could ever hold a candle to HxH

fucks sake

Why was this thread abandoned 100 posts before bump limit?

EHfags are mentally ill

I don't see how that answers the question at all.

hold up, so you're saying that he has basically made himself a shit ton of horcuruxes?
neato

>new episode
>dead thread

The picture is levi with Eren not Levi with Hange
>when they attacked him in real life
He got attacked?

Attached: SataniaLaugh2.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Do we already know Yelena's last name? What if the reason for her being so infatuated with Zeke is because she was some secret Ackerman attracted to his royal blood?

dead

Remember lads children are the future

Attached: 1559999792460.jpg (1104x689, 195K)

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: ef8eodoe9.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

So EL finally won heh? I knew this would happen back in 2013