I have a bad habit of buying movies I want to watch and then not watching them until much later

I have a bad habit of buying movies I want to watch and then not watching them until much later
Red is movies I've already seen, what should I start with?

Attached: IMG_20190608_202041~01__01.jpg (690x761, 235K)

>buying anime

Night is Short, Walk on Girl is a follow up/spiritual successor to Tatami Galaxy, you have to watch that first.

At least somone is supporting the industry, you lazy fuck.

Paprika. It was Kon's last finished work and it is unlikely the Dream Machine will ever get finished.

Wolf Children

>rec thread
kys your self

pls read the OP before replying, thank you.

I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the tip

Paprika is better than all those movies. I am saving him time by making him have Paprika again instead.

The Little Mermaid

>Buying anime

Attached: 92924E8B-4B5A-449B-974C-AF060926736D.jpg (423x462, 35K)

>T. hypocrite

Attached: 1542206765888.jpg (263x192, 10K)

It beats Ponyo.

Physical copies are based and redpilled
localizations only support the localization industry
I don't care about supporting the industry, I just like physical copies, I even import the Japanese versions

Ow, the edge.

Imagine if everyone did this. This is why the industry is faltering.

good taste. 5 centimeters is my fav but if also recommend spirited away for a normie one and your name following 5 centimeters because they're a bit the same.

>buying localized anime

I hope you're using all that saved money to archive your crunchy rips properly

Attached: DnEN-KHX4AIb-Ow.jpg (630x441, 104K)

Walk on girl,because i haven't

You really havent seen spirited away? start with that one

Go and read the Koe no katachi manga before you watch the movie

>unironically being a hoarder
>thinking you're superior to others because of your attachment to physical and digital goods
pathetic

Attached: tfw you take a physical copy out of its case.png (392x489, 346K)

I don't have an attachment to digital "goods" which is why I don't pay for digital. No physical, no buy
>pays for "Steam games"

>why yes, I support anime industry, how did you know?

>I don't have an attachment to digital "goods" which is why I don't pay for digital. No physical, no buy
hey genius
your animes and games are digital
the only physical part is the storage medium
burning crunchy rips on a dvd doesn't make it a physical good, it's still digital goods on a physical storage medium
when you put food on a plate the food doesn't suddenly become kitchenware

aren't semantics just the best? with them, the dumbest people can argue without making a point and still feel smart about it.

>autistic hoarder unable to cope with reality

who are you quoting? not everyone lives in a shitty closet apartment, we have multiple rooms in the house to display things, least of all a tiny fucking blu ray collection

Just watch them all, from top to bottom, one a day.

By miles who are we kidding.

watch night is short, I have that same disc and I loved it. but watch tatami galaxy first

I’ve started up a little collection in the past year as well, I’m looking for volumes of gto and gits stand alone complex. just got penguindrum and I still have to watch it

I do the same shit but with videogames

Attached: yosho.gif (1536x1024, 744K)

Good lord OP, that's just 8 movies. The order hardly matters, you can get through those in two dedicated movie nights or one week of fairly casual viewing.

Anything that isn't 5 Centimeters Per Second

Or wolf kids.
God those movies are melodramatic rubbish.

>HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY MOVIE COLLECTION