JoJo

>I'm attracted to this male character and i'm also a dude
>that makes the character gay
The JoJo community has really gone downhill not only in terms of degeneracy and the idea that every character must be gay because it triggers their own dormant homo feels, but also in intellect.
How did they go from one of the most respectable and quiet fanbases to the literal queers and fujos we see today? Is it just modernity at work? Whatever it is, I'm pretty sick of it and I'm sure I'm not alone. How do we run this disgusting section of this fanbase off and restore it to it's former glory?

Attached: displeased josuke.jpg (736x1308, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eaNSXu33AZI
reddit.com/r/traadustCrusaders/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161301962/
youtube.com/watch?v=KLFBjbQ6vb0&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=KLFBjbQ6vb0
talktotransformer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Executions starting with the biggest gay cocksleeve of them all, OP

Or do we, the normal people remaining in the fanbase just give up and let yet another property spiral downward into yet another fucking safe space for SJWs?

No dude fuck you, this is a problem. It needs to be addressed.
>you're gay because you don't celebrate faggotry and project it onto everything like a mental patient.
Lovely logic there, (((Freud))).
You're probably one of the dumb sons of bitches I'm referring to.

Well aren’t you a woke snowflake. Who gives a fuck if someone is getting off to jojo, who the fuck cares. The threads are gay as fuck and they belong on /y/ but your complaints are stupid and you’re too attached to an online community of anonymous strangers

Attached: 286AA985-4F4E-4185-8AF7-36CAFEA235F2.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

Convince them that it's "nazi" propaganda and the fags will bail. Part 2 can make a case for this and they are dumb enough to run with it and believe it. Create memes associating it with the "alt right" The only way to remove the scum of modernity is to make them think it's literally hitler in the form of anime.
As soon as they realize it's a fandom of a bunch of "straight white males" they'll fuck off and try to have it destroyed instead of projecting their mental illnesses onto it.

If you're gay, then you're gay. Stop trying to project to other people.

I'm sick of SJWs infiltrating the fandom you dumb fuck. I'm seeing it happen everywhere. There are too many people doing this for it to just be ignored now. The meme used to be "it's not gay, it's FABULOUS" but now EVERYONE'S A FAGGOT because it makes them realize that they are faggots. I'm sick of faggotry. It shouldn't be normalized and it shouldn't even be joked about. The prominent headcanon idea that respectable and legitimately cool JoJo characters are bug chasing sodomites doesn't sit well with me and it shouldn't sit well with you either. Are we really just going to let it become tumblrshit? Is anybody even going to defend it against this? It's fucking JOJO god dammit, and it's under attack. I'm tired of seeing this happen and it's happening to EVERYTHING.
Every movie.
Every book series.
Every comic.
Every manga.
Every part of our culture is being infected with horrible ideas by horrible people who have a horrible agenda.
If it was just a few people or a fringe section, I wouldn't even care, but it's becoming the apparent common consensus and something needs to be fucking done about it.

I'm not talking about me you illiterate retard. Do you know what green text means? Do you realize i'm paraphrasing based on actual opinions from people I've read in this decaying fanbase.
I guess we should just embrace the steven cuckerverse audience and be complacent and fucking lazy about it. Just let it all fall. Let nothing be salvaged. Let straight people have NO MORE outlets. Take it all away and let's see the fucking bodies start piling up. We need a mass die off it seems.

I'm the hugest JoJo fan and I see absolutely nothing of what you're talking about so I can only presume OP is one of those "straight" people obsessed with the gays and their naughtyness and how dare they put their big throbbing dicks in his mouth in his dreams.

outlets of escapism*
God damn you people. You're making me fuck up my typing.

Dude go into any fucking youtube video about jojo and read the comments, look at the thumbs up. ANY fucking video about Part 5 characters.
How do you not see this shit? It happens here in waves too. You're being willfully blind because you're complicit. Go back to plebbit

Why are you complaining about this on an anime board
What are you going to do about it? Can’t you just ignore shit you don’t like like the rest of us?

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: nazi.png (660x579, 473K)

>youtube video reaction
No user, you were the fags

t. "Kekistan" retards

JoJo is not gay. The Japanese manga and anime series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is not gay. There may be some minor characters that are, but canonically the vast majority of jojo characters, including the MCs, are straight. Only normalfags and fujos think it's gay.

found the SJW

It IS being targeted because the fanbase is (or was) largely made up of white dudes and as we all know, they are all innately evil and deserve to enjoy nothing in the current year of our lord, Satan's asshole.

Attached: club.png (629x469, 530K)

Why the hell would I wanna watch some youtube vid about JoJo characters? Sounds like something you'd only do if you're in love with the (all male) cast or something. Seriously dude, you're outing yourself in every post you make here.

Coming from a guy who's only watched parts 1, 2, and about half of 3 Stronheim is currently my all time favorite. Damn I love me some cyborg commandos.

The thing is after watching the end of part 2. I feel like this is the highest it can go. Even with his stand what is dio compared to ultimate being Kars? Or just Kars to begin with? They sent him to outer space from a flying volcano rock ffs.

Does it get even better bros or did I just hit the peak?

Attached: General Stroheim.gif (500x281, 978K)

>Any youtube video about JoJo
>Any youtube video
So if you just want to watch a JoJo opening then it means you're gay for the characters?

It gets better, part4 is kino max

It depends desu. If you don't like stands, then you hit the peak, because after part 2 it's all stands and no hamon

>what are you gonna do fag
What can any one person do retard? When are you going to learn the sjw/leftie/tranny/feminist/commie hordes work BECAUSE THEY ACT LIKE A FUCKING HORDE! They have dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of dumb ass retard brainwashed faggots vomiting their bile and putting pressure on companies/artists to change SOLELY for the purpose of forcing change.
They literally don't care about anything but proving they have power over you. Why the fucking hell will you sit back letting them ruin something you enjoy? Stop being a cuck.

>just shut up be quiet and let them run wild..like me.
thanks cucko, I hope you get raped by a nigger since you'll just throw away anything you enjoy rather than work to preserve it. Kill yourself.

OP is absolutely right everything is being tarnished and invaded by these shitwhores and we need to straight pushing back, and HARD. Gamergate was NEVER won, comicsgate was not won, or animegate, or any other fucking controversy with these people. We all lost and none of you fucks realize this. And we los t because these issues WERE NOT ABOUT ETHICS! AT ALL! The ethics were a fucking sympton of the larger issue, not the actual problem. The actual problem is the leftist/commie/feminist ideology all these assholes cling to. Never fucking fixes till it gets killed off and removed from our hobbies and the companies. Period.

I don't even give a shit about Jojo honestly, but unles weall work together to kill this shit in video games, in comics, in anime/manga, in movies, it will just get worse. This whole tribalist 'lolololol XD XD XD HAHAHAHA fuck group x because i'm group y lololol retards get shit on' IS WHAT THEY WANT TO OCCUR SO THEY CAN KEEP PUSHING! You only hurt yourself and every other group as a whole due to this shit.

Are you a lolicon?

They already watched part 2 to get to part 5 and hated the nazis lol

*grabs popcorn* i love retards sperging out

You're deluded and paranoid. Do you think Araki is going to change Jojo to please some fans in America? Who gives a fuck what they think about a character?

I'll answer for you: It's you. You're the only one that gives fuck.

Found the kekistan retard.

I want /pol/ to leave.

Jojo was made specifically to cater towards the Fujoshi audience.

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: umbrella bun.jpg (799x1200, 442K)

BASED AND FUJOPILLED

It's because of the "memes". JOJO memes, especially normalfag ones, are a complete cesspool of cancer.
>haha Josuke is gay, because he cares for Okuyasu and thinks about balls XD

Attached: tv-30000.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

araki is a closeted gay man. his wife and kids are his cover up. he is actually deeply in love with his husbando rohan and if you like jojo you should all respect that

Josuke is gay tho

Sure thing, sista.

Attached: tumblr_o6bvaaCYMY1uyoy71o1_500-606.jpg (413x413, 62K)

why do you have that saved. to jack off to it??

From getting an anime
>youtube video
Who gives a fucking shit. Who cares about fanbases when the source material is unchanged. Homos wanting to dick down Josuke changes nothing about Araki's original work made YEARS ago

Attached: 2A04F077-CB4B-46FC-8408-18F01E725E45.jpg (1024x1026, 119K)

Why do you go to tumblr?

Attached: tumblr_om60eyOjYM1tuv7doo1_400.jpg (400x400, 62K)

To trigger you.

Nice double dubs.

It makes Josuke canonically gay obviously

imagine being so fragile you actually give a fuck about people interpreting a series you like in a way you dont like. get over it. go outside. have sex.

*ahem*
Jonathan - heterosexual biplatonic
Joseph - bisexual genderfluid
Jotaro - asexual aromantic transman
Josuke - gay demisexual
Giorno - mlm softboy
Jolyne - nonbinary he/him lesbian enby
Johnny - allosexual straight demiboy

unironically this, jojo is a fucking awesome battle shounen but all the gays try to shove their nonsense into the characters.

Part 2 is peak but part 3 is still good. Part 4 is all right the second half is what makes it good

lmao araki is clearly a LGBT supported

Attached: D8kaFCXWsAIKyA1.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Do you miss me that badly?

Is Josuke the most evil protagonist ever? Just thinking about what good he could accomplish, yet doesn't, really pisses me off.

>accomplishing good as an end goal
Dostoevsky would like a word with you

Attached: dman.jpg (192x262, 11K)

How does it feel to know that society has changed the way they interact with things in a fashion you dislike, and you'll never be able to change it?

Hilarious watching angry neckbeards on this site sperg out that people like things counter to how THEY like things

If araki didn't want me to ship giorno and mista he shouldn't have had giorno suck off mista, stick his hand down his pants, and cuddle with him in group scenes

Attached: 1559885684513.jpg (848x1199, 166K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>How did they go from one of the most respectable and quiet fanbases to the literal queers and fujos we see today?
Clamp literally made a doujin about Kakyoin and Jotaro's son and there are hundreds of jojo gay doujins from the 90s

What's the name of the track that plays when SCR gets revealed?

Itll be out in the next ost

how can you not?

Attached: 1554872672982.jpg (1000x770, 190K)

It sure is summer

I'm an alophatatic iffy mobbler. See, I can make up words, too.

I was pretty sure everyone was going to interpret this that way, when that is absolutely not what he meant. Polnareff immediately responds by saying he can't see them very well.

But of course Araki supports gays, you'd have to not read JoJo to think otherwise. Same with that brokeback faggot Togashi. I think it's novelty. They make such creative (well, for nips, anyways) series because they have a fascination with novelty. People who love novelty, sadly, destroy their own countries. If only we could get rid of ours.

>Actually being this mad

This is fucking pathetic lmao.

>complaining about degeneracy
>on fucking Yea Forums

Attached: fuckingidiot.png (499x338, 38K)

Every since part 5 got released it's been worse, it's just a complete circle jerk now

Attached: 1521395558819.png (299x385, 22K)

Attached: e9cvzcmvcpm01.jpg (600x572, 51K)

Just don't bother OP, Part 4 was the last time Jojo threads were semi-entertaining because people were laughing at quality queen and shit instead of gushing about muh gay bois and homo ships.
Now I just watch the episode and that's it, I'm content. I advise you do the same, once a fan base grows too large, it's fated to be overrun by disgusting freaks who see characters as sex bait only.

>Great creative design
Narancia, Trish, Ghicaccio, Squalo, Risotto, Doppio, Ciocolatte

>Pretty good and inoffensive
Giorno, Leaky Eye Luca, Mista, Formagio, Secco, Scolippi

>Nice "Weird" designs
Polpo, Zucchero, Pesci

>Good but clothes/hair pieces are kind of overdesigned just to make them look faggy
Bruno, Fugo, Illuso, Prosciutto

>he was going for monstrous but it didn't really work
Carne

>This is straight up some male bimbofication fetish tier trash. Was Araki chasing a yaoi fad or something?
Abbachio, Sale, Melone, Tiziano, Diavolo

Attached: tumblr_o8sw4oWUOn1qaywrho1_540.gif (503x322, 1.72M)

Poor falseflag, kill yourself leftist

Something doesn't add up here.
How can he throw blood at polnareff while he's skipping time, if he can't perform actions in skipped time

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 33 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.21_[2019.06.0 (1280x720, 96K)

Final episode of Part 4 got dubbed.
Kira said he got a rock-hard cock and Toonami bleeped the word "cock".

TV censorship is so weird. Shit has gotten pretty common but apparently cock is off limits. They even bleeped the word retard in the most recent season of It's Always Sunny right after like 10 f bombs were said and left uncensored.

i thought it was "boner" or "erection"?
either way i was dead fucking confused when it happened

Attached: 1545236572852.png (128x128, 35K)

It was fucking hilarious. It's the first time it has ever happened. Caught me completely by surprise.

man, this thing has lost all his impact

So what does JoJo fans do here? Be gay?

It just works.

>As soon as they realize it's a fandom of a bunch of "straight white males"
That'll literally never happen cause it's not true, Jojo's is extremely popular Japan and that's where most of it's sales matter and where it's popularity matters you fucking moron. The fandom has never been "straight white males" it's been the fucking japanese

The japanese fujos* ftfy

is skipping time just worse time stop? cause the only difference im seeing is that you cant do anything in time skip (other than move) and other people do what they were going to do in time skip

East Asians are honorary whites.

There's a reason why people gave up on trying to understand King Crimson and started using "it just works" as an explanation.

Same reason why the knives don't immediately stop when they leave Dio's hands and instead keep flying forward until they're just in front of Jotaro

It just works

Skipping time would be worse if not for the fact that it includes the ability to see the future.
DIO can stop time and attack people when they can't defend themselves, but Diavolo has a perfect defense and he can attack people when they're caught off-guard.

I like jolyne, jolyne is straight
nice
it was his own blood from his recently bleeding arm

Attached: 1559604551554.jpg (1536x2048, 334K)

youtu.be/eaNSXu33AZI

Attached: 1560056805563.jpg (720x447, 33K)

JoJo has always been normie shit, why are all of you blind to this shit? My normie roomates all get together and watch 3 animes, Attack on Titan, Nurato, and Jo Mother fucking Jo. If it's in the same watch list as fucking Nurato or Attack on Titan, you know it's normie shit.

Attached: best girl 23.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

>he think there aren't normies RIGHT NOW watching the same shows he watches

My guy, youre taking this way too seriously. this is a fucking indonesian textile marketing forum

I play the VN MY FUCKING NEGRO! DO NORMIES EVEN OWN TOMOYO AFTER STORY?

Attached: best girl.gif (500x255, 859K)

fug. thanks user

Why do they keep picking obscure English songs from like 20 years ago for the EDs? They can't get Japanese artists to make them or they don't want to pay?

so this............is the power.........................of the spin...................................woah...............................................

Attached: t0e156Q.png (697x462, 821K)

Most of "gay jojo" posts are ironic. It's the most low hanging joke in the entire fandom that's why almost every normalfag is posting this dumb shit. I have yet to see an actual SJW actually pushing their gay and trans propaganda with this show. Most of the time its unfunny zoomers that do this. If you have any examples of SJWs please post I'd really like to see it

>poltards actually believe that by shitting on top of stuff they can "win"
I didn't know such retardation was possible.

reddit.com/r/traadustCrusaders/

ok whats makes jojo gay?
them mf just dress different and dont mind getting in your business. I thought you just had to suck dick to be gay

>trans jojo subplebbit
holy shit the legends were true. at least its not too big now and i fucking hope it doesn't get any bigger in the future

That makes (You) gay.

You went to so much effort to type this post but unfortunately it's shit

Why do you go there

I looked up "trans jojo reddit" since I expected reddit to be the place I'd find it, and the first search result had a link to traadust crusaders in the comments.

>Part 4 dub finished airing on Toonami
Part 5 dub when
also they had to censor Kira saying boner

Only canonically gay characters are Squalo, Tiziano, Gelato, Sorbet and Scarlet Valentine.
Everyone else is straight as a stand arrow.

Araki said that DIO was bisexual in an interview

I 100% believe Josuke is gay.

No one gives a shit mate. Fanbases are not anime, if you want to bitch about the gay agenda and (((them))) fuck off to /pol/.

I'm on episode 2 of the 2012 show and I'm wondering when this gets good, I mean jojo is so fucking popular, it's hard to imagine that, in it's current state, it became this fucking popular.

bro don't go in with the mindset of "durr why isn't this shit so epic already!!!"
JoJo started in 1987 with Phantom Blood, which is why the anime is a lot more similar to Fist of the North Star at first. Phantom Blood is a pretty tried and told tale of a hero so if you're not a fan of older shows it might not stick with you, but it gets a lot better when Bruford and Tarkus come into the fray.
Keep watching, at least until like episode 11/12, when they went into part 2 my enjoyment skyrocketed with the series.

every season feels unique, so if you don't like the first one, maybe the next one may be your cup of tea

Yeah but you've gotta admit Diavolo is hot as fuck

Attached: diabolo.jpg (1592x1905, 319K)

how did the anime do it, god damn

Makes sense

Attached: 1559969657471.jpg (1488x2046, 3.12M)

What are your favorite eps from this season? The last Aerosmith vs Little Feet ep was ridiculously good in almost every way for me.

what the FUCK was he doing

Attached: mista at colosseum.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Seeing if Oasis' ability is still in effect?

>unveil your secret, wall!

Attached: mista keep scrolling.jpg (624x362, 28K)

>when the sax goes absolutely ham in Giorno's theme

Attached: 1555088433904.jpg (577x315, 35K)

All JoJo parte are the best part,enjoy the ride my friend

>Discussion should be centered on series and characters, not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161301962/

wew lad

This post is gayer than the trannies.

Not all gays are SJWs.
Even some gays are being persecuted by the left as a lot of them are cis white males. There are some people even just pushing the term LBT (which is retarded because it includes bisexuals).

Trannies and lesbos are the real problem.

>thinking all gay men are SJWs
retard

Literally any part from past present and future > clamp doujins >>>>>>>>> part 6

Attached: vosq3nfazza21.png (1205x787, 381K)

anime destroys everything
it's a fact of life
your series gets an anime and it's over

there are some stands that could defeat ultimate kars, theres one in part 3 keep watching

His eyes when he was first revealed were incredibly hot. DP made him very, very hot.

>there are """people""" that still dont understand kc
>there are """people"" that still think he can't perform actions in skipped time

Attached: yike.jpg (1024x788, 189K)

You can blame the anime. Before the modern anime, it was only manga fags and they kept to themselves.

you are all retarded

Attached: 594154BC-0A7B-4E29-9A23-E01BD88F5516.jpg (1086x1072, 223K)

It's simple, blood is considered a different entity besides Diavolo. in the time skip Diavolo exists, all the rest don't. When it leaves his body, blood becomes simple matter.

So why didn't Diavolo just throw rocks in skipped time?

because he exists, and rock don't, so he can't interact with objects in the skipped time

The ground is an object tho

This post nails it and there are other instances like where Diavolo's actions are still "fated" when he performs a skip.

Visually all the surroundings are drawn like black space. You could say that Diavolo should fall at the center of the earth because ground doesn't exist anymore or he should lost his breath beacause air doesn't exist in those 10 seconds, or even light or sound.
But they would be absurd reasons that only a hater of the series would do

Just like ''hurr durr actually the human body can produce just one iron nail''

Jojo has attracted too much of a normalfag crowd as well as tumblrites so everyone in the shw has to be gay or else theyre gonne REE REE REE all the way home

>ugliest villain in the series becomes one of the hottest just by changing his eye color
What the fuck are DP going to do next, make the SO cast look hot too?

>or else theyre gonne REE REE REE all the way home
but the only ones REE REE REEing all the way home are the ones complaining, like OP?

Give Jolyne massive knockers, hermes a nice carribian ass, make annasui a futanari, make empirio a loli, and have pucci be jacked and shirtless

The BLACKED.com logo should appear in the corner whenever Pucci or Weather are onscreen.

_donald

Only the manime normalfags like OP are the ones that get triggered.
It's natural that series with a predominantly male cast like Jojo will have a fujo fanbase and you can't really do anything to stop it. Pretty much like everything else. Hell, I'm pretty sure that if you look hard enough there is a fujo fanbase for DBZ but you only have yourself to blame if you willingly look for it and get angry at it.
There'll always be people you don't like that like the same things you do.

Attached: D8nzWyOVUAE5QjL.jpg (850x1200, 285K)

Kek

Whats with all the easily triggered queers on this board today?

Dunno user, what part of my post seems triggered compared to

>falling for a pasta
go back to tumblr faggot

Nah, I'm just bored

The Boner scene Dubbed
youtube.com/watch?v=KLFBjbQ6vb0&t=6s

Attached: 046c5842a2f9160036b3fcd7ee9c9b65c4dc71ecr1-582-741v2_uhq.jpg (582x741, 78K)

Did they really have to censor boner?

Boner was only a thing in duwang scans

Attached: x12.jpg (780x1200, 757K)

To be honest, i am more annoyed by normalfags who can't discuss this series without being annoying meme spouters.

Boner was only a thing in fan translations
Better?

This is canonically wrong also I barely know what half of these words mean. Who the hell invented all these stupid words?

>Every part of our culture is being infected

This isn't your culture, you white cave beast retard. And whether the characters are gay or not JoJo is and always has been homoerotic, you closet case

Attached: YWP7661.png (776x552, 907K)

Cringe and Redpilled

>*grabs popcorn*

Attached: 1556832000085.png (753x960, 29K)

Leave and never come back.

Like 5 but would have been even better if it focused more on the joestar lineage and so forth. Spin off anime about George when?

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Stardust_Crusaders_39_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[8348C314 (1884x2800, 1.37M)

>L-leave, reddit! T-that'll show him...!

Attached: 1559298077414.png (621x606, 176K)

>W-wojaks! T-that’ll show him...!

Hopefully never because reading Jorge Joestar was enough of an acid trip and if I saw it in animated form my brain would probably never recover

>calls people reddit
>posts sad reddit man
have sex

What about an original story about George?

>Y-you can't use the meme which was part of this sites identity for almost a decade, i-it's not one of my hip and cool new reddit memes!

cringe

Your wojaks come from last year.

And? They perfectly describe your summerfagging.

Zero self awareness.

>le

Attached: 1539464252264.png (1252x1312, 832K)

How is it possible for you to be so dumb? You just keep digging yourself deeper.

i did not post these

"erection" seems more like a thing Kira would say, instead of boner, and especially rock hard cock

(You)
shut up, dumb r*dditor

Seething.

Can I get a quick rundown?

THIRTY SIX KARS ON MARS

It got popular.
The fanbase got shit after SC aired

Fucking ESL, the words are based off of combining roots and people are allowed to combine them to create the words that they need.

Fuck you for bumping this thread.

Honest to god a mod needs to nuke this thread.

Attached: su65z48k2d331.png (960x1080, 1.31M)

Fucking hell this is atrocious, who can stand to listen to this instead of just reading subs?

If anything the scene made me chuckle. Which is exactly what Araki wanted-- I like to believe.

Fuck off with your weeb shit. Muv-Luv is where it's at.

Who gives a fuck about you and the other homosexuals? They don't procreate. The problem will solve itself.

>joe-ta-ro
jesus christ

JoJo is gay as fuck and nothing you do will change that.

Attached: 329.gif (309x466, 1.06M)

*Polneraff died on the way back to France*

The pencil version looks so much better it isn't even funny.

Does the dub use BDs? If so it might be worth watching

It does

Sounds to me like you want a nice dick up your ass.

>reading youtube comments
You need to be over 18 to post here.

Imagine getting this bent out of shape over fiction.

Late to the Jojo party, but I've marathoned Part 1-4 and currently reading Part 5. This is legit one of my favorite Shonen, kinda pissed I've missed out on so much. Great stuff, and pretty creative too.

Someone answer me this
Art stands visible in part 7? Gyro, wekapipo, and hotpants (the canister had the stand, not her) were able to see stands and fight against them. Could this be due to the fact that stands have different properties compared to the main timeline

Attached: x30.jpg (1520x1200, 1.01M)

BTW, we just got the Cade Neosporin version of that scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=KLFBjbQ6vb0

Not in the form it’s in atm, that’s not until Part 3.
Still, Parts 1 and especially 2 are still good, don’t fucking skip them.

>(the canister had the stand, not her)
what

>(the canister had the stand, not her)
yikes

Gyro has a stand. I don't know why people think he doesn't. It's called Ball Breaker and it apparently powers up his ball spins. I'm pretty sure the stand itself even appears at one point. Hot Pants' stand is like Kira's dad's stand or Boingo's stand (or maybe even Hol Horse's stand, I don't know if the object always exists or if she can summon it) where it's bound to an object.

Welcome.

Attached: jba.jpg (1440x2134, 548K)

Why the fuck is the release schedule of the hardcover volumes so damn slow.
You would think the would try and release the currently adapted part while it airs for that sweet anime-only cash.

I literally happens at the last minute a couple of pages before he dies user

>the canister had the stand, not her

Attached: 1537851054031.jpg (1024x659, 160K)

Attached: 1wz3as.jpg (447x447, 156K)

Part 8 is real rapey. So is part 7 now that I think about it.

Gyro momentarily had a stand from getting Jesus's eyeball.
Wekapipo couldn't see stands. The only stand users he fought were Johnny, whose stand is more symbolic than anything, and Magenta Magenta, who was extremely predictable.
The canister thing is so stupid that I won't even dignify it with a response.

Sounds gay

>DIO IS JESUS
>ANTONIO TORRES ZOMBIE FORESKIN ARMY
>MY BEYOND SUICIDAL CLOWN
>ERINA SAVED DIO
>PART 3 DIO WAS A DOUBLE ALL ALONG
>JOHNATHAN IS ALIVE
>GEORGE IS A MOVIE PRODUCER
>VALENTINE IS A GOOD GUY
>MY DETECTIVE MARY SUE SKILLS
>36 KARS ON MARS
>KARS IS A GOOD GUY
>MY BEST FRIENDS ARE A BIRDMAN, A GHOST AND A TRAUMATIZED GIRL
>GEORGE IS DEAD, NO HE IS NOT, NO WAIT HE IS, NO HE IS NOT
>NARANCIA'S SECRET STASH OF TRISH NUDES
>PUCCI IN SPACE
That sums up Jorge Whostar

what the fuck, now i'm interested in reading it

talktotransformer.com/
Feed it JoJo quotes and post results

Attached: Talk to Transformer.png (570x422, 59K)