Ami Kawashima

She should have fucking won, best girl and the smartest character in the fucking show should have fucking had the ending she deserved after her redemption arc.
at least we have some good doujins

Attached: best girl.jpg (500x283, 19K)

convince me to swallow the last 6 episodes of this snorefest. I don't even know how the hell I got to ep. 19 in the first place

do it for her user

Attached: ami-kawashima-133.jpg (400x600, 110K)

she had the best endings in the VN so it's all good

Based
This.

The worst part was when Taigas father appeared and everyone suddenly start acting like morons.

>ep 19
this was the biggest FUCK you i have ever seen to an audience wht the FUCK were they thinking fucking japs never know how to deal with feelings

I liked Minorin more.

shes too awkward

I don't know what it is about her, but I really like the idea of bad things happening to her. I don't dislike her, it just turns me on.

ami a best
taiga a shit

best doujin is where she gets shaved

You got my hopes up, user. You bastard.

Walking cringe

I dropped it at around the point the guy with glasses dyed his hair and everyone spurged out.
Bunch of drama queens.

The entire point of the show is that The girls let Taiga win

I'm in the opposite boat, I want her to do bad things to me, the thought alone gets me off.

Did Ami like Ruuji romantically? If she was to win she had to pass that barrier first.

toradora is shit.

she was a pussy that didnt admit it

Taiga should've lost, but no.
Keep seething.

Welcome to 2019, slice of life rules all anime in this year. If you have a problem with the SoL faggot invasion or actual faggotry you are a Nazi Fascist piece of shit

(you)

This year for sure...