KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN O MUKI JAN JAN BYAN BYAN

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN O MUKI JAN JAN BYAN BYAN
KYUUKYOKU NO BATORU IMI WA NAI SA TATAKAU DAKE

Attached: Asta and Yuno upgraded forms.png (1620x733, 1.67M)

>BCucks were DBSpics all along
Of course

Why is the art so shit?

t.juan el niƱo gordo

God Asta looks ugly

>A demonic transformation/form is suppose to look beautiful.

user I...

jesus this art gave me eyeball cancer

Tabata character designs are mostly bland or ugly looking with few exceptions

Attached: 1.jpg (506x284, 57K)

are they still fighting the fucking elves? I dropped it because I got tired of the arc

No fighting the devil now

to be fair nero might be half angel cause dante and virgil don't have hair

Attached: chinchong.png (581x443, 128K)

Dante and Vergil look straight out of hell yet their design are much better looking than this hot garbage.

which is odd since they should be half demon, wonder what their dad looks like

> 15 pages for only bigger swords
> fake hype again
hackbata pls end this garbage arc and make the dwarf arc already

Attached: based and charmypilled.jpg (600x517, 185K)

What is it about confident and strong MC's that are also best friends and brothers, instead of an edgy rivalry, that upsets you user?

Ever played DMC 1?
Like Virgil when he's stomping around slapping Dante's shit or when Dante gets the second half of the amulet from Virgil after finally beating him and becomes full demon blooded or whatever and transforms.

Their...hideous but in that cool/pretty way.
An esoteric beautiful.

Asta looks like asta but "infected" with darkness. Like it's something foreign and evil and not something that he's in control of. A power that is truly "wrong" in a way.
And it feels like it.

You can look at the art and feel that they have a distataste for what it represents but can't bring themselves to make it into something that is uniquely his and not just a borrowed thing that is corrupting him.
The look of the power doesn't say anything about how it's affecting him and leads to any kind of story elements. It's straight forward and not well thought out.
If they made a point to say that the dark power is a corruption that he's borrowing and infecting himself with and that it will pay a heavy toll then I could get down with that look. But as it stands it's just..the way that it looks and the artists personal tastes given form with nothing else too it.

>Ever played DMC 1?
Like Virgil when he's stomping around slapping Dante's shit or when Dante gets the second half of the amulet from Virgil after finally beating him and becomes full demon blooded or whatever and transforms.
no I just watch the cutscenes on youtube and learn the story through there. I wanted to do it for tekken but seems like the story jsut drags on. but are you talking about neo angelo?

>Asta looks like asta but "infected" with darkness. Like it's something foreign and evil and not something that he's in control of. A power that is truly "wrong" in a way.
And it feels like it.
I mean I stopped reading around the elf possession arc but saw pics of a demon,don't know if its the same one asta has but it could just be thats why the transformation looks like that because of the type of demon who it is

Probably because Nero is 25% demon. Weirdly fitting for OP text. Also, Itsuno said that the hair exists only to make pic more magnificent.

its one thing for half demons to be stronger than full demons but quarter being stronger than half? call bull on that

I was talking about the hair, not strength.

>Posting emotionless friendship
This has nothing on Vegeta and Goku

>wonder what their dad looks like
Are you serious?

Attached: sparda-devil-may-cry-1.jpg (580x317, 41K)

I want to read this but the art brings me Hungry Joker vibes and I miss it