Who would you say is Ichigo's main rival?

Who would you say is Ichigo's main rival?

Attached: 6059c083f4e1f7698888d4f21b899a5a48e7774d_hq.jpg (805x1024, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1373812
reelhounds.com/an-insight-into-bleach.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VPJhKfN5lFk
mangatherapy.com/post/142019439798/bleaching-of-minds
reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/6ky62d/ichigos_character/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

character development

kubo

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1373812
>Bleach Themes, Symbolism, Mythology and Religion Discussion

reelhounds.com/an-insight-into-bleach.html
>An insight into Bleach - Reel Hounds

youtube.com/watch?v=VPJhKfN5lFk
>The Nen Show Cast - Bleach
More Analysis in the description

>mangatherapy.com/post/142019439798/bleaching-of-minds
>Bleaching of minds

>reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/6ky62d/ichigos_character/
>Ichigos Character

Shounentards with surface level reading skills was not the correct audience for kubo's story

>MAL
>reddit

Grimmjow, despite his relatively short screen time. Renji was only a rival in the SS arc and became a straight up bro after that, Uryu could count, but their rivalry was largely ignored and downplayed until the final arc.

Attached: Grimmjow cfyow.jpg (998x1349, 136K)

Without a solid grasp of theoretical physics, one can't really appreciate soft seinen like Bleach

>No argument

All of this just show that Kubo lack ability to write a story that is deep yet fun to read.

He has quite a few. Uryu, Renji, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Aizen.

Someone stylin' on Kubo HARD.

Attached: E17.png (1138x1618, 597K)

>write a story that is deep yet fun to read.
For you.

user, why blame Kubo for your lack of reading comprehension?

Kubo's editor.

Get the fuck out of that meme translation

Attached: d2db0ef5a224bf3bdea3e5a1b52ec3e80420.jpg (1138x1618, 367K)

competent writing
and it lost

fullbring arc

what if he (and lilynette) actually survived and joined the shinigami's side, and they somehow weren't instantly halibel'd as a result?

Do you think he'd be allowed in soul society afterwards, maybe even join the gotei 13? would he just allowed to go back to las noches amicably since he's clearly no threat to anyone, or would they execute him anyway? Not a good look but understandable.

Maybe he'd just hang out with the vizards seeing as they are his closest relatives, Shinji would be able to recognize his sincerity and that would be enough for the rest of them.

Attached: 5e855.gif (500x280, 1.59M)

Why do people do this? Overanalyze a work that is clearly vacuous and lacks meaning?
Is it a coping mechanism of some kind? Reading through all of this, the best description I can give it is zombie writing. The words are stringed to make grammatical sense, but they're completely empty, meaningless and lack any sensible foundation.
It's really really sad.

>Reading through all of this
Sure user

The Power of Symbolism

>iie, kokoro desu

>Ichigo's main rival
Unironically himself

I’m a huge Bleach fan and I love the lore but honestly it’s not deep at all. If it’s ever deep it’s a rarity or a stretch.

Kubo admitted he makes it up as he goes along and he just likes drawing cool things. He even admits he just draws cool characters and writes a story around them, that’s why the cast is so much over bloated.

It’s why I hate you tubers who try to analyze dbz as if it’s got some deep theme or meaning to tell, the authors themselves don’t give it this much thought. It just makes me cringe.

The rule of shounen has always been whoever is the MCs partner in the final battle is the designated main rival.

So it would be Renji, and considering he’s the first main opponent it fits.