Homura Akemi did nothing wrong, and if you look at it rationally, other characters have done WORSE for those they love...

Homura Akemi did nothing wrong, and if you look at it rationally, other characters have done WORSE for those they love. See gendo, rozen maiden, etc

Attached: Akemi suffering.jpg (600x858, 326K)

I want to fuck Madoka while Homura watches.

Attached: cuck.jpg (757x529, 174K)

>Homura Akemi did nothing wrong
Are you fucking kidding? She did everything wrong.
She was literally given unlimited chances and still fucked it up due to doing things in the worst way possible. Because she has fucking autism.
She deserved all her suffering and more.

Rebellion is not canon.
So this discussion is moot.

Attached: __kaname_madoka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_yagni__0ee9ad136621836fb1569f9de7b4e616.jpg (851x1000, 665K)

>moot
who?

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1554058367656.jpg (2836x1595, 401K)

I want to make a wish on Kyubey to be her fucktoy.

Seriously speaking, Homura did nothing wrong though, if you look inside yourself, you can empathize and find yourself doing the same thing

I would not do the same because I'm not a massive retard with terrible communication skills and godawful logic like Whoremura.

That's meduka though

Madoka solved everybody's problems 10 minutes after becoming a meguca. She's the only person who knows what she's doing.

Meduka WAS the problem, if she never became Meguca this wouldn't have happened

Homufags are bottom tier humans

If she never became Meguca they'd all be dead permanently.

>Homura Akemi did nothing wrong
She literaly went "i don't want to be happy,i want everyone else to suffer"

Medukas incompetence is literally the reason for everything that happens. First she is too stupid to defeat her Walpurgisnacht and dies, so Homu has to save her again and again. Then after Homu just gave her the power of a god, she again fucks up by allowing her "best friend" to still become a witch, which was literally the one thing she wanted to prevent.

Homu fixing Medukas fuckups is the plot of the entire series and Rebelllion.

Attached: 1448564425803.jpg (1000x1000, 405K)

Yes, and?

In rebellion there was no excuse really. She was just being purely selfish. She wanted Madoka for herself and only for herself. Screw everyone else.

That is the only real answer, to preserve those you love
You're not god, you can't save everyone

Attached: 1554750928067.png (1627x1577, 523K)

>gendo, rozen maiden, etc
And those people are recognized as villains and/or retards for the abusive, destructive schemes they pulled because “muh lost lurve.” Stop the apologetics.

>First she is too stupid to defeat her Walpurgisnacht and dies
she beat walpurgis every time she fought her. Ironically, Homura was saved from her own incompetence in the end.

>"beat it"
>dies
Not exactly a win if you're dead

She won at the expense of her life.

should've meguca'd harder

Attached: megucasuffering.jpg (121x127, 3K)

Attached: 1556962719922.png (601x850, 238K)