I don't get it. I seriously don't fucking get it. How does one even become an Annfag? Seriously...

I don't get it. I seriously don't fucking get it. How does one even become an Annfag? Seriously, she is for the filthy casuals. From a design standpoint, Ann is literally the most generic, cookie cutter interpretation of 'hot bimbo' that one could ever come up with. She looks like EVERY single pin-up girl or sports illustrated swimsuit model EVER combined into an anime character. Literally Kate Upton turned Nip. Is this a bad thing? No. I agree, she is conventionally attractive to pretty much every player. She has blonde, flowing hair, ocean blue eyes and the long, slender physique. Absolutely, she is an attractive character - I will never dispute this. BUT how, as men (and maybe women) of fine taste with niche interests, have we allowed her to become a waifu??? Ann is the human equivalent of pizza. Sure, everyone likes pizza, loves pizza, in-fact. But if I were to ask you, "user, what is your favourite food?" and you were to respond with fucking pizza, it would indicate to me that you are nothing but swine with an unrefined palate. Her entire personality and character arc can be summarized with one word - model. And last time I checked, model is a fucking job description not a character trait.

Listen, I can tolerate literally every ship & -fag variant. I sympathize with Kawakami-fags, despite their obvious mother issues. I understand how Inari X Futaba's autistic chemistry could be interpreted as a ship. Hell, even Groo-fags and their yaoi joker x goro cousins make complete sense; I mean he is a little feminine with that gay suitcase and all. And to be honest, I don't even hate Ann! She's not a terrible character. She has some funny moments in the game, and has decent chemistry with the other phantoms thieves. But by picking the most uncreative, the most OBVIOUS character and making her your waifu...well, you betray a simple truth about yourself.

you are a plebian. and you are a person *clap* with *clap* shit * clap* tastes *clap*

Attached: 1559498704517.png (872x632, 190K)

I think you overdo the Ann hate but you're totally right that she's the most standard choice and character in the whole game. I don't really dislike her but how she can be anyone's favorite is bizarre to me

>being this mad
Not even an Annfag, but you are seething

>Lists reasons why people would like Ann
>OMG HOW COULD ANYONE LIKE ANN!
>I DON'T EVEN HATE ANN!
Take your meds OP.

Attached: 1469482593337.png (334x393, 128K)

Makoto-fag here and I agree.

This is obviously a falseflag, only Annfags are this autistic.

>I'm a Harufag
What kind of person do you imagine?

False-flagging Annfag bootyblasted that she is lower in the last popularity poll than even Haru

>MUH SHIT TASTE

Either a male gold-digger or some sort of forehead fetishist.

Attached: Cool persona facts.png (500x476, 164K)

the anime adaptation of the game was literal ass

What if I told you I was a Futabafag, what would that tell you?

But it still got an anime adaptation.

Unironically I would assume that you have not taste in women.

Now, if I was a Hifumifag, what kind of person do you imagine then?

So did Halo, that doesn't mean it's Yea Forums.

Attached: 2442_4.jpg (728x409, 212K)

Well that would be pretty good. You value intelligence, beauty, and diligence in women.

Tae is better than all of the other girls, I don't see why this thread even exists

Yeah, but Persona is made by Japanese people and has an anime art-style. Take any screenshot or concept art of Master Chief from Halo and compare it to this picture of Yukiko and then tell me which one looks like it belongs in an anime.

Attached: 94abb164b86dc0def5199c82a0f6270a7b9345da_hq.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

>most generic, cookie cutter interpretation of 'hot bimbo' that one could ever come up with
>turned Nip
That's the point, especially from the perspective of the original target audience; just like westerners get a hard-on from anything asian, elevens want something foreign too and their answer is haafu (exotic enough, but not too alien).

>Persona is made by Japanese people and has an anime art-style
So it's a JRPG.
Final Fantasy isn't Yea Forums and neither is Chrono Trigger.
Using your logic of being headed by Japanese people Halo Legends was directed by Shinji Aramaki and Mamoru Oshii and animated by several anime studios, and at least it had an original story separate from the games.

>elevens
kek

Attached: Lelouch_Command_-_Episode_22_-_Kill_Japanese.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Listen user, I don't know or care about your Halo stuff. All I know is that Persona has an anime artstyle, it's made by Japanese people, and the three latest games have been adapted in their entirety into anime. That seems good enough for me.

An unironic gentleman.

Attached: __amamiya_ren_and_okumura_haru_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_noro_noue__6f2a5026084b8f1cbb7ad950e61 (800x867, 70K)

>that scene where you turn her down

Attached: internally.png (762x948, 592K)

Unironically kill yourself

>has an anime artstyle, it's made by Japanese people
because it's a JRPG.
That's like saying Bayonetta or Castlevania deserve to be on Yea Forums.

Is the Persona 3 anime any good? I like cute robots, but not enough to play an entire JRPG.

One day there will be a good Persona anime.

If you're only watching it for the robo girl than yes, she gets some of the best scenes.

Attached: AegisandDoor.webm (800x450, 703K)

Halo is a pretty cool dude you know

there's a persona 5 anime you retard nigger faggot

Yeah, look at all that anime discussion. Fuck off, Yea Forumstard.

go tell that to the raildex niggers, 90% of their discussion is LN shit, that's /jp/ content and yet they're allowed their general on Yea Forums

Yukatan~

Attached: 1545944749490.jpg (800x568, 293K)