It will surpass the all time greats with having the greatest ending off all time

It will surpass the all time greats with having the greatest ending off all time.

Prove me wrong

Pro tip : You can't.

Attached: 91+ANRn6gKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (985x1500, 244K)

prove self right first

I can't. I always thought it would go downhill after basement and timeskip but chadyama always proved me wrong.

Attached: 1555012299928.png (496x955, 506K)

>having the greatest ending off all time.
no

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 12K)

If madlad Eren does go full genocide ending, then it will be a modern classic. Not that that's a high bar these days with all the derivative trash coming out from Japan

kek. Those two will never end.

Their authors lack the passion and motivation to actually finish their work.

Hope SNK's ending can actually motivate these old geezers to actually finish their works.

It's funny how this show's explosion in popularity was during the worst season. First few episodes are pretty good and then it's pretty average with good moments sprinkled in until season 2. Also I'm both terrified and excited for the end

So who will adapt marley kino and the last arc now that WIT is done with SNK?

Attached: 1558207337397.png (1280x272, 39K)

JC or pierrot

sorry, but DQ and Idolmaster > Snk's inevitable shitty ending

>implying snk isn't derivative
you got to be kidding me.

Don't worry, kadokawa actually cares about their biggest money maker. Bones or UFO are the only options.

>inevitable shitty ending

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

seethe lmao

Cope

this

I really hope you are right, the fact that actually the final arc is slower and longer than usual (instead of being fast,rushed and disapointing) is good for me.

give me one good reason why I should read/watch it.

Ufotable, they will finish the last movie of HF , wait for the actual ending of the manga and then adapt marley arc and jaegers arc with their awesome 3d/2d animations.

Why would it's ending be good when the rest isn't?

Ft. Someone who have never read the manga

The series ended when Eren turned into a Titan.

Ft. Someone who never continued the manga and think the plot is stuck in killing titans

t. Brainlet.
The series was never truly an apocalypse. Keep reading, and you'll have your mind blown

Those life support manga are going to have shitty endings and you know it, especially HxH.

>Implying Attack on Titan can just wrap everything up in the two remaining chapters
>Implying Isayama isn't going to make a sequel series

Attached: images (5).jpg (418x576, 23K)

>two remaining chapters
The fuck are you talking about

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

I love aot but we gonna have a shitty peace and love ending with talk no jutsu of Armin the fucking peace fag

Prove me wrong

Pretty sure Attack on Titan is ending in two or three chapters

This is just impossible user

this

I dunno, I think Akatsuki no Yona has the potential to be better

Last year, Isayama was kind enough to show a sketch of the final panel of the manga for a documentary. Chances are that said panel is now being fully drawn since everything points to the latest arc being the endgame of AOT

The ending will be bittersweet at best. Armin is an idiot for thinking peace can be achieved without war at this point. He even realised why Eren didn't tell him anything about his plan this chapter.

>implying berserk will end in our timeline

Attached: 2645256432532.png (998x628, 507K)

to the contrary, heard it went to shit the moment it stopped being that. also what kind of idiot names the series after focus of first arc only, makes everything else look like shallow after thought

I'm simply on board watching kikes seethe to no end. It is going to be glorious.

You heard wrong, since everything happened after the timeskip (marley arc and jaegers arc) is great . the series changed a lot from a survival story into a ww1 story whit 9 people (6 since eren have eaten 2 of them) able to shift into meat mechas.

Also the name of the series is "shingeki no kioyjin" which mean both "the attack of the titan" and "the attack titan"( which is the true name of eren's titan)

It won't have a good ending, or at least we can't predict that it will.

I don't see a single character getting a happy ending let alone surviving.

Jean, Mikasa, Connie, Hange, Levi, Gabi, Falco may make it out unscathed.

>let it die bro

Attached: 1539540172377.png (302x312, 110K)

when is it going to end?

well if it´s really only 3 chapters left then the ending is going to really suck.
you need more time to send off all the characters

Eren will 100% survive, historia will probably survive though there is a chance she might die giving birth >189151227
I dont see armin mikasa or jean dying as well

I want to see Eren squash mikasa because she tries to kill him and then eat Armin for trying to eat him and beginn the genocide

>Anti-EMAr is a vorefag
disgusting

Why do you even read this series?
Is there confirmation of this or something?

Reiner won't die until the last chapter. And even then I doubt Isayama will grant his wish

>Bones
Already has MHA.
>UFO
Already has Fate and KnY.
I don't think they will do SnK.

Attached: ph.jpg (518x586, 143K)

The more people hype it the harder it will be able to meet the expectation. I will wait until it actually end to make a judgement. Sometimes all it take is one page or one panel to ruin and an entire thing.

And JC Staff has index booked for the next year or two.

The manchildren will not take kindly to the message

Attached: 1536949365475.jpg (480x480, 42K)

You guys are retarded.

Attached: 1559803187586.png (521x168, 140K)

snk is literal trash

toei? pierrot? tms?

t.secondary

You need to be 18+ to post here.

its gonna be a shit time travel ending where time is a flat circle and everything repeats itself...

lol ufo aint gonna last much longer

>Making million with Fate IP
>aint gonna last much longer

DELETU THIS POST OR I CUT THE SPONSORU

How so ? I have only watched the first season and I’ll not continu this trash so Spoil me

>I have only watched the first season
You basically only covered the first 33 chapters of a manga that's currently on 118.

You said the same about Game of Thrones and look how that turned out

>You said
I didn't. Haven't even watched Game of Thrones past the first 4 episodes.

No, they said that about ASOIAF. The books haven't ended yet user

>villain is a manbaby throwing a tantrum about not wanting be born, wants to hill his own race
>Eren hasn't progressed past his genocidal mindset
>baby father """MYSTERY""""
>Gary Stumin will use Talk no Jutsu to erase 2000 years of Eldian hatred
>banal themes of overcoming the cycle of hatred and the dangers of extreme nationalism
>obviously culminating into a message about how life is full of suffering but still worth continuing
Another juvenile jigsaw puzzle solved by the HunterChad Association.

Attached: 1558655372425.jpg (500x384, 31K)

>dangers of extreme nationalism
I see the low IQ and commie writing of togashi has corrupted you.
Isayama is a nationalist and the story is about making Japan great again.

Attached: 0311-019.jpg (1066x1600, 349K)

Is this what you tell yourself before going to sleep every night, desperately hoping for the most cliche ending possible?

Attached: 1558637116064.png (682x708, 483K)

>Isayama is a nationalist and the story is about making Japan great again.
Stop baiting EHcuck,you're making the rest of look bad.

>you're making the rest of us look bad
This is exactly what SnK is fighting user
Regardless of how shitty the fandom is at any given point you must rise above it.

Not afraid to love it and not afraid to hate it.

Attached: 1648354348.jpg (310x253, 23K)

Everything is derivative that's a nothing comment, but snk is also far more unique then any on going series, so it stands out.

>walking dead brainlets, just want 10 seasons of fighting zombies and people
kek you're pathetic and you don't actually know what you want.

Will you kill yourself when SnK gets the most generic happy ending ever since FMA?

is it really ending soon? i just started the anime

Will you go into hiding, never to show your face again when SNK has one of the greatest endings in manga history?

>just started the anime
Read the manga from chapter 51 onwards. And yes it's ending within 20 chapters at most.

Baseless claim faggot

The Mangaka himself said it's ending within 1-2 years.

Bump

bump

>yfw next season is animated by David Productions

Attached: aawesome.jpg (960x572, 73K)

considering how big the anime is, does the mangaka make a ton of money ? Or anime doesn't bring him revenue

for the ww1 / ww2 allegorie

cringe