Who is your most hated anime/manga MC?

Who is your most hated anime/manga MC?

Attached: Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - 13 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.12_[2016.07.12_14.49.00].png (1280x720, 754K)

You, OP

Subaru did nothing wrong.
Show the poor boy some sympathy.
You'd probably flip out too if you were the single reason that your retard friends weren't corpses and they treat you like you are an absolute embarrassment because they don't know just how much they owe you and you can't tell them.

>hating one of the best MCs of the last decade

>Story preaches about underdog making it big through hard work and determination
>Never really show him working hard, only doggo powers and born from best genes and trained by the best the naruto universe has to offer

Rock Lee encompassed everything Naruto should've been about.

Attached: smh.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Kirito

Any MC that is not proactive without a good reason.

>hating the only good isekai mc

this. Subaru is one of the most realistic, fleshed-out and details characters in the genre. and he's right. everyone survived because of him.

You're not wrong, but he's still insufferable.

This is true. He started out as a good protagonist but kishis endless “BY THE WAY” powerups ruined him

Lee is also a freak that got his ass kicked by Gaara.

overload ainz
I want to find frends I know

So I enjoy and slaughter ???

HEY EVERYBODY

Attached: 1533776023484.jpg (500x500, 62K)

That faggot from haganai

World's End Harem MC.
The absolute dogshit worst example of self insert that only applies to Japanese I've ever seen.
Only the most NPC, brain dead, zero self worth purity fags can self insert as him, but then the plot bends itself backwards to justify his actions.
But to make matters fucking WORSE he is downright fucking BORING. Just sitting around waiting for the plot to pull him somewhere else for him to simply talk his way out with CHA 2 at best generic protagonist talk but somehow this gets him out of multiple situations. Like lying about having sex with women if he couldn't find his childhood friend in a month.

Ainz. fucking boring

But Kazuma is miles better than Barusu

He's kind of a faggot

Tokyo Ghoul MC

Later Shippuden Naruto, and Kirito are probably the worst. There may be ones that are worse in reality, but the success of these characters sets them apart in awfulness.

>Never really show him working hard
Are you serious?

>Lee
Lee is a clown that barely achieved anything. What you meant to say was Gai. Absolute bottom of the barrel genes, awful reputation, growing up being mocked, yet he became the god of taijutsu through sheer hard work and determination.

i wonder

Attached: tumblr_mjkfjrIFyZ1s8r2c1o1_400.jpg (600x677, 47K)

Kazuma is a retarded version of the creepy self-insert pervert and Konosuba sucks cock, it isn't even funny

Attached: 1444845258779.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

what anime do you find funny

Kazuma is just a discount version of this guy who is far more humorous

Attached: ix.gif (640x360, 590K)

Steins;Gate had good dialogue based humor without resorting to the stupid shit Konosuba does. Konosuba is just dumb and childish.

Based Ixion saga DT user
Glad to see someone else watched that when it aired

>pic not related

>retarded version of the creepy self-insert pervert
Ok did you even watch the anime? Kazuma isn't better than Barusu but he's still better than like 90% of all isekai mcs

>hating well-written characters

Of course he's fucking serious ya dumbass.
Kishi's a hack and so is Naruto with his endless ass pull powerups. Don't forget the powerful talk no jutsu.

I'm going to cheat and use a VN protag because he got an anime/manga, but Nishijou Takumi.

>Dude I hate everything because some girl faked a claim on me and all of these people who I just met don't like me
>I'm going to repeat that same emotional moment for 20 episodes because my character is literally defined by that one thing that happened to me
>Let's go on Waifu adventures lol

I hate him so fucking much
I hate the show
SO FUCKING MUCH

Attached: Naofumi_Anime.png (275x499, 78K)

Kaneki was pretty good in core TG and had a cool association with centipedes. Something that's usually villian's theme. Actually whole series was better.
It was with :re that everything became more and more bland and shitty.

And those same people, with exception of king and heroes, already believe his innocence after talking to him (for example the shop owner). When the time the Queen shows up, pretty much whole country starts sucking his dick and everyone who doesn't is obviously the villian or an idiot who is yet to realize his greatness. And all this time, MC never changes.

Leave shinji alone you monsters!

stay mad resetera

Naruto is frustrating because the fix is so easy and so obvious for him.

Take away the Nine tails like Gaara lost Shukaku. Gaara learns to live without Shukaku and still makes himself a great ninja. Having the nine tails around as an infinite bottle of chakra really cheapens Naruto because most of his problems are solved by just throwing a retarded amount of energy into his attacks. Attacks which he learned by abusing how many shadow clones he can generate with his broken chakra

Attached: 1559706294062.png (350x333, 224K)

he's annoying af because of the yoga shit, emilia/any girl cuteness rambling and constant protag yelling. He doesn't talk/act human unless he's suffering (the only part of character done well/with depth).

Attached: magictrick.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

seeth more incel

Deku, it's like they took everything that made part 2 Naruto bad and cranked it up to 11

This fucking cunt

Attached: 65902B7D-1FF7-4949-99C0-B9F8A14080DE.jpg (250x384, 14K)

>hating shinji because he reminds you of yourself

I mean subaru just square up cracker

You seem to be the one seething here though

Attached: db617c3bb6a6097394baf707239ff1091554542829_fwide.jpg (640x360, 81K)

You hate him because you can't stand yourself

I never got into this isekie because i am bored of the subgenre. I mean I hated Sword Online series after the first season. Konosoba keeps me laughing, and shield hero is alright. I am wondering whats gonna be the Berserk version of this genre if there isnt one already?

>I mean I hated Sword Online series after the first season
Did you like the first season? I'm finally giving it a shot now and after 15 episodes, I think it's pretty bad.

Me

man you best be tripping, Kazuma brought an old trope back from the dead. He brought back the I love lucy comedy. The bickering husband and wife. Kazuma by the power of comedy wins.

fuck you he cute

I liked the first season because I got the feeling that the MC had a female counter part that was just like him. so he wasnt the only Op character there until the very end of the season.

Subaru did nothing wrong

Attached: subaru despair gif .gif (540x304, 970K)

goddamn, this is Kazuma if he lost it

people who said subaru is insufferable and whinny probably thinks he's a good mc and easily self insert until that episode where he's explode and people think they're at least never going to be like that lmao

Attached: 33ehms1.png (640x360, 205K)

way better in the manga

This whiny cunt right here

>hated
Hit too much close to home?

>Gai
What is at least equally important, he had to endure others mocking his dad. Bunch of assholes dared to badmouth Dai even though his son was near them, fucking cunts.

The problem with Shield hero an 90% of the isekai genre is that everyone except the MC is chronically retarded.

I didn't find him realistic in the slightest. Episode one has him telling us that he's a hardcore gamer who skips sleep and goes to the conbini in the dead of night. A typical otaku loser. In later episodes he's casually pulling skills out of his ass like being good at throwing baseballs or being able to sew clothes.
What modern young man who spends all day gaming knows how to SEW? It's moronic that these random qualities are just brought up once and never again.

I don't really want to see realistic broken humans in anime.

I know how to sew.

Asta from Black Clover.
Holy shit is he an annoying faggot.

You don't say

Attached: Kodaka.jpg (1785x2678, 759K)

Does he have hearing problems?

the only thing i could dislike about him is the whole 7 quirks shit but i haven't read in a while so idk what's up with that.
i mean people complain he cries a lot but it's not weird considering he's a kid and most of his life has been quirkless, getting bullied and feeling inferior just because he was born worse than others
i'd say that would change me as a kid too

You sound like you would also suck Bakugo off

I think he just spaces out a lot.

Attached: ThisLittleFaggot.jpg (600x722, 68K)

>some shithead with an amazing quirk, thinks he should be great at everything
>likes to bully a "disabled" kid for being born inferior
>the moment the kid DARES to help him up after a fall, he gets so pissy about it he has carried that hate to this day
>wants to be a hero but doesn't understand what that means and is kind of in it just for the money and fame? (i dont doubt he will have a big moral turnaround eventually though)
>fujos and shitkids love him because he's edgy
he's my most hated character in MHA at least on the "good guys" side. the one positive he has is his mom which is amazing in every way, if not for her terrible parenting skills

Koichi was not the MC

Attached: Wew lad.png (300x360, 103K)

You are vastly underestimating what a man with free time and the will to get things done can do.

He was the saving grace of that shitty part.

He's deaf don't be an ableist.

My biggest disappointment lately has been Eren Yeager and his development as a character in Shingeki No Kyojin. I don't even know where to begin, in fact. He became so insufferable to follow since the basement/ocean chapters that I considered several times to simply stop reading. What the fuck went wrong? 70 chapters ago he was all about calling the warriors inhuman and the worst people to ever exist and now he does the same and kills civilians left and right. The fact that those were accidental deaths doesn't matter, same argument could have been applied for BRA back then. Not only he abandoned his principles as a MC but he started acting edgy around his friend from the main cast. For what reason when they simply could talk this out? During the Marley arc, I was expecting Isayama not to go through the easy and predictable route of Eren attacking Liberio for revenge, but instead ally with Reiner because he'd overcome the cycle of hatred and understand that there were better options left than repeating what was done to him. During the uprising arc and his phase when he was thinking like Zeke, I was happy that not only Historia showed him there was a reason to fight but that instead of war he could think of the children on Paradis. I was relieved to see him realizing how he was obsessed with violence instead of having a dream.

I legitimately don't understand why there are so many people on Yea Forums unironically supporting him when I only see a Sasuke Uchiha replacement. Young and easily impressed people? Edgy self-inserters? I don't know.

Attached: 1559993091.jpg (800x800, 226K)

Kirito. I accept that most MCs are mary sues, but his fucking shitty personality on top of it all is just too much. He completely ruined s2 too.

Sewing is easy. You never had to fix your clothes before? You got magical clothes that never get damaged or some shit? Or are you a rich spoilt kid who chucks them and buys new or gets mommy to fix them for you? Who the fuck can't do some basic sewing? It's way quicker and cheaper to do a quick fix than to buy new, and that means more time/money to waste on games and models and shit.

I think back in the day more men knew how to sew than now.

I had to sew and play sports in high school
its really not that unbelievable