Shingeki no Kyojin

>kino asf
>nearly unprecedented cultural impact
>possibly one of the best manga-anime adaptations to date
>upcoming industry legends were born from said adaptation
>criticizes humanity
>unbeatable writing

is this the next Eva

Attached: cantbeatme.png (500x280, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omemZpFMsbg
wiki.evageeks.org/Theory_and_Analysis:Shinji_and_Asuka's_Relationship
twitter.com/hanpetos/status/1137097192878104583
youtube.com/watch?v=VelS-YCtHV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Eren bowl: Historia vs Mikasa
>Shinji bowl: Asuka vs Rei
Yes, it is.

MANGA SPOILERS:
Farmer and Jean are winning.

Boy, you're in for a treat with the marley arc.

Assuming you're anime only fag

Based
Cringe

Reiner will kill Shitren

>7 threads
Let it die bro

Attached: 1552915896945.jpg (668x639, 59K)

Attached: let it die bro.png (302x312, 110K)

They killed Bert, they’re really not

lmao

Attached: 1551856808757.png (398x490, 322K)

Y-yeah, but you forgot that it's POPULAR! LOL! Can you believe anything more pathetic than being popular? Instant garbage!

erehis is my wife

>is this the next Eva
no, it's actually good

I wasn't arguing if SnK or Eva were good or not, just the undeniable fact that both have hit the world so hard they'll never be forgotten.

Attached: XEt4RH9.png (363x298, 138K)

>SnKiddies trying this hard to become the next Hunterchads

Too bad your series has to be actually criticially acclaimed for it to work.

Attached: 1498233688261.png (202x262, 68K)

fair point, from that perspective, I don't think SnK is quite as important to the anime world as Eva was

You mean THE BEST EVA

>flop after the first season
>cultural impact on par with eva

I think that as time goes on SnK will become more and more important, much like Eva did. It's hard to say either/or, but out of the box, Eva wasn't the success it is now. Especially once the manga ends, I think it's cultural hold will get stronger and stronger.

Even if you look back to the first season, it was one of the "big three" after the original Big Three that forced anime back into the mainstream outside Japan. Once the entire series is adapted, and the themes are fleshed out, it'll be something that undeniably stands out from the rest of the mediocre shit that the industry puts out each year.

Attached: 1554220659413.jpg (674x539, 32K)

The manga is one of the most popular in the world and the last 2 arcs are considered "la creme de la creme" (and those 2 arcs are actually after timeskip, so this manga also broke the rules where every manga became shit after a timeskip)

>kino asf
its as predictable and safe as an anime can get
>after all the shit, the named characters are all still alive

Attached: 1111.jpg (254x283, 14K)

Don't confuse your circlejerk for the real world, this shit has declining sales and relevance across the board as it went on

The kino level isn't gauged by how many mains die, but the purpose of the deaths that do happen. Also, it ain't over till it's over.

Attached: snk.jpg (3508x3854, 845K)

>the sale are dropping
Is still one of the top selled manga, the sale drop is happening just because many people got PLEB filtered after that masterpiece of Marley arc.
>loosing importance and popularity
Right now there are 7 threads about this series , and 3 of them are still active.

>literally every manga declines in sales as it goes on, including giants like OP, OPM, HxH

Attached: Suicidal Reiner.jpg (2037x3056, 1.93M)

based.

Not that user, but can I ask why you think so?

it isnt, kino is about making a setup and a payoff that makes sense in the story, without making it predictable
the setup phase was a long time ago, the payoff doesnt live up to it and as a bonus its been predictable since the twist

subjective

Attached: 1444845258779.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

It may have declining sales, but the manga's sold over 90 million copies, and still ongoing. Eva manga has sold 23 million, and ended 2013-ish.

Okay what exactly kino about snk then

Chapter 100 and basement reveal were some of the greatest payoff ever.

Character development, thematics, battle with actual strategic setting of the battles, a good 70% of anti-cliché( and most of the 30% cliché are so good explained and well writtem that you actually forgive them, like chapter 111 where sasha's family forgiven gaby), literally everything happened after the timeskip and the twist that are actually innovative instead of the over-used "secret experiment who went out of control and nearly destroyed mankind".

> a good 70% of anti-clice
> battle with actual strategic setting of the battles
Ah yes, like how most battles with eren include a deus ex machina powerup/ackerman intervention

well ill argue that SnK is actually good and watchable while Eva is a fucking trainwreck

EH bros.... last chapter is foreshadowing it... Terrorists and Lovers...

Attached: E69B2D0F-8E9C-4534-A96E-5CEA3203EDDE.jpg (2048x2048, 787K)

Ackerman are strong but not unbeatable, just look how levi got rekted some chapters ago by zeke suicide mouve, they are strong but still human as hell,a so psicologically fragile.
While eren used to be save by other mostly because he was the weakest of all the shifters (no training at all and he didn't even known the name and the ability of his titan until the basement reveal) but also the only hope for walldians, so is actually natural that they did their better to prevent his death/defeath.
Now he is strong enought to keep busy 3 enemy shifter alone whit strategy and ability (plus the WT power, that unlike many others MCs, he didn't developed this power out of nowhere or similar bullshit, but after have killed and eaten the previous user after a fantastic and hard figjt)

>kino asf
>nearly unprecedented cultural impact
>possibly one of the best manga-anime adaptations to date
>upcoming industry legends were born from said adaptation
>criticizes humanity
>unbeatable writing

Attached: 735952.jpg (1776x2514, 721K)

>fantastic great fight
Come on, all the hype for the wht, eren gets beat up a bit, is about to die, and instead of actually making the fights have any stakes at all, boom heres nothing personnel kid moment from mikasa again
It was honestly the moment i dropped the series, plus the entire throwing out the rest of the world after the reveal was a huge waste

It's been predictable since the basement reveal bc Isayama is setting up another reveal, which is probably Eren's plan. You try to jam in too much unpredictability into "setup" for your "payoff" and you end up with a jumbled mess or a "subverting expectations" trainwreck like GoT. Ever story has a level of predictability in its setup, and situations typically go how we would expect them to i.e battles being won by a strong army etc.

Attached: 61588709_2671378986265678_893708341119859352_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Hackayama can't let the maincast die, that would be very unjapanese of him and reduce the fujo/ fangirlbux

>Implying that nobody other than fujofags and fangirls like the main cast
>Implying that SnK is bad because it's main cast survives
>Implying that it's main cast even survives

are you retarded or just a hunterfag, because one is forgivable

The only reason why eren didn't won the fight at first is because the WT was OP for his ability of remote controll, since the first thing eren did right after the WT happeared was literally destroing her nape (and with any other shifter eccept the colossal that would actually worked).
Mikasa happared into the battle field because they are 2 fucking big guys fighting each other, that wasn't an asspull, but an actual suprise attack plannified some moment before by SC (you can clearly see the SC arrive and shot the soldier near the anti-titan war-cannon, they were just waiting the good moment to strike right after have find out where eren was.)

Eve spawn a lot of clones and put the industry in a zeigest of "muh dramatics". SnK hasn't did anything like that. All the anime today is isekai and LN adaptations.

>Implying I implied any of those things
autism, you meant to reply to this guy but yeah, giving main characters in a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""seinen""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" (shonen) plot armor until the heroic death they experience at the very end takes away all the stakes, especially when every fucking shifter besides eren and armin jobs after clash of the titans

Never watched hunter, its just that the whole story became predictable even though it had an incredible twist, yet it does nothing but stay on the fucking island with maybe a chapter or two on marley
You’ve got nations that rendered titans obsolete, yet we still focus on the island and marley only

What are you gonna say when the payoff is marley and Paradis have this confrontation, a bunch of main cast ends up dying, they set off rumbling, but it doesn’t work or it is futile because the rest of the world has advanced so that even the rumbling doesn’t matter

EVA
>Overrated piece of shit

SNK
>Overrates piece of shit with some cool artwork

I guess?

What killed the HYPE?

>EreMika episode this Sunday
Can't wait to see my man Eren holding hands with Mikasa while they open the book

BASED Golden Chad

Attached: kino.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

This manga made homophobic.

>Eva is a fucking trainwreck

Attached: 1539447379740.jpg (1440x1080, 1.1M)

Use your words little user, come on you can do it

onga bonga

Man you newfags are in total denial. I can't stand Eva either, but at least know of its influence for anime.
SnK will be known as that shitty edgelord screaming crap with a little flavor of Ultraman and Godzilla battles. I doubt it will be as relevant in 2030.

It might actually be better than EVA because it actually has something to say about reality instead of throwing around useless symbolism and Anno's views of what depression is.

as if we literally want to be the worst Yea Forums has to offer, HiatusCucks.

Attached: reiner headache.png (425x395, 157K)

based jojochad

Attached: a roundabout path.png (956x758, 1.66M)

Don't compare your trash pretentious redditcore to Shingeki no Kino.

K I N O

Attached: q366itxhnr231.png (640x925, 904K)

>Chuuni asf.
>Zero cultural impact.
>Adaption ruined by Linkin Parkwano
>Criticizes humanity like every other philosophical anime, but in a simple way so the easily impressionable teens can understand.

>filename from l*ddit
not kino

>he knows leddit file names
user.....

Nah, you'd just claim. I doubt you can argue your way out of a skittles bag, you delusional titanfag.

>Reiner: Nobody can beat our War Chief
>Levi: I'm about to end this man's whole career

youtube.com/watch?v=omemZpFMsbg

xD

Who fucking cares? It's a picture from the manga

>gets blown up after putting a bomb on a crazy man

Attached: 1545040486084.jpg (160x143, 13K)

>EHcuck from l*ddit
CRINGE

Man you're pathetic

Bros...

Attached: 0118-040.jpg (2037x3056, 2.21M)

>is this the next Eva
>Clash between people who want to not exist in order to never feel pain and those who will endure all the pain and hardship simply because they were born and have the opportunity to enjoy life
I dunno, you tell me.

Attached: eva.png (1790x1340, 2.41M)

How would rocks make the blimps combust like that?

>Jean gets Mikasa
>Farmer gets Historia
>Levi gets Hange

Guess who is left, Eren?

Attached: 1557538161549.png (278x383, 109K)

The first half or so of attack on titan is pure spectacle and no substance. The second half, on the other hand, does actually tell a better and more meaningful story than NGE. Additionally, SnK is going to be better than NGE in the long run because while NGE delivers its core message with an intentionally depressing, downer ending, SnK is going to deliver a similar message with a genuinely uplifting and inspirational finale.

BASED ERENCHAD

get gab'd eren!!

>with an intentionally depressing, downer ending
It's not depressing at all. Outwardly, in the End of Evangelion, I understand how you can think that, but the way both the series and EoE finish is nothing but affirmation of being alive.

>SergeantGroxia2506
cringe

>erwin and bert ded in a single ep
??

Shinji utterly failed at a critical task that only he could do, resulting in the deaths of the entire biosphere except for himself and asuka, who hate each other and will soon starve to death. This is because he failed to put aside his petty and selfish hangups and insecurities for the sake of the people who he allegedly cared about. This is also the point of the story: to shit on japanese otaku who waste away their lives in escapist fantasy out of fear of failure in the real world.

Like I said, outwardly it's depressing, but the way the story resolves is not at all depressing. It's about someone finding the will to try even though pain and suffering is inevitable. That's the message to the viewer. Life is full of pain, but it's only because of the pain that we can find enjoyment in life.

>Like I said, outwardly it's depressing, but the way the story resolves is not at all depressing.
Yes it is. Shinji only made a tiny bit of improvement AFTER it was too late, resulting in a psychic apocalypse and subsequent death of everything on earth.

That's not the point, though. The point is his internal struggle. It's an anime so what happens to all of the people is irrelevant. In the end, he understands why he should continue to live even though life brings him so much pain and suffering. That realization is what makes the ending not depressing. Even more so if you just take the ending of the series because you see none of what happens during EoE. All we see is Shinji finally learning to start trying to love himself.

This but unironically.

>RTS 2.0
>you're the Bort parallel

Attached: shitke_mmgh.png (417x720, 380K)

Mikasa a shit.

Attached: 1559937452628.jpg (2037x3056, 1.98M)

Why is Jeanbo always at a loss for words?

Attached: speechless gulp.png (221x219, 62K)

>Gabi will see Falco titanize and possibly even die right after noticing her feelings for him
Not pretty, bros...

Attached: 0591%20copy_Q5SmRd9i0kk.jpg (751x563, 158K)

>It's an anime so what happens to all of the people is irrelevant.
That's ridiculous. You're suggestion that fiction can't be depressing.

>SnK will be known as that shitty edgelord screaming crap with a little flavor of Ultraman and Godzilla battles.
Not if they ever animate Marley arc.

Armin?

It was a bad choice of words, but in Eva specifically, everyone has the ability to return to human form from the LCL. Asuka was dead and returned.

Eren is controlled by his pp. Historia makes his pp hard so he will do anything for her.

Neither the anime nor EoE suggest that earth could ever go back to normal. EoE in particular makes it very clear that the earth is totally fucked. There isn't even any emotional closure, Shinji is left full of regret for his failure and resentment towards asuka, and asuka considers him to be the pathetic fucking loser he is.

Also Asuka didn't get tanged, she got ripped to pieces by bird monsters, and probably "survived" or was revived based on happening to have been in an eva unit when the third impact occurred.

It became kino as soon as Eren stopping being a kid and matured. Chapter 100 was godtier.

Attached: 1559857361254.jpg (1130x1600, 454K)

"Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right."
Just because we don't see her get tanged doesn't mean she wasn't. There's no reason to suggest she was revived because she was inside an Eva during the impact. It makes even less sense if she wasn't tanged.

Based and genocidepilled

Well guess what fucking doesn't exist anymore? The fucking earth. It's all dead.
>There's no reason to suggest she was revived because she was inside an Eva during the impact.
Other than the fact that the only people left alive after the third impact were Shinji and Asuka, the only two people who were in eva units during the third impact. Did nobody else have a stronger will to live than fucking Shinji besides Asuka? Cause if that's the implication, it's fucking bullshit. Let ME out of the tang, I'm going to kick that faggot's ass.

how is this image supposed to prove that

PPfags mass suicide soon

Attached: 1559327771378.png (2000x879, 376K)

>implying that SAO is the next Eva
user i dont like this

is Armin going to transform into the colossal CHAD in this fight?

Attached: b7988bfd128e09434229021a8f367089.jpg (500x666, 41K)

>Did nobody else have a stronger will to live than fucking Shinji besides Asuka?
I don't know, but seeing how Asuka found the will to live just before dying and the series' ending was focused MOSTLY on Shinji, I guess not. He was also the first person to emerge since he was in control of Third Impact.
I think you're still taking it too literally, though. Don't get so hung up on what happens at the end and focus on why it happens.

>$6.95 A MONTH

Attached: lefttoright.png (396x289, 129K)

fuck off ErehisuHaven

he was probably avoiding it because of the large amount of people and soldiers of ymir that the battle is happening in, if he gets out of the walls he will defo transform

>I think you're still taking it too literally, though.
Even if we consider everything in EoE that happens after the start of the third impact as allegorical or whatever, the movie still ends with Shinji trying to choke Asuka for no reason, and Asuka calling him a faggot for not even having the balls to go through with it. There's nothing happy there. Or even ANY kind of closure or catharsis.

Epic

>the movie still ends with Shinji trying to choke Asuka for no reason, and Asuka calling him a faggot for not even having the balls to go through with it
The generally accepted theory is: that he was trying to determine whether she was real or if they were still experiencing Instrumentality. Asuka's reaction comes as a surprise; she caresses him, an act of acceptance meant to symbolize Asuka's growth. In the same way her hatred for Shinji could be seen as misdirected hatred for herself, so is her kindness towards him indicative of self-acceptance. She can finally accept him for who he is, because she can accept herself. Taken aback by her caress, Shinji begins to cry.
wiki.evageeks.org/Theory_and_Analysis:Shinji_and_Asuka's_Relationship

Where can I read it in this translation

What was the significance of Armin remembering the ocean scene in the last chapter

reddit.com/erehisu

I'm reading the new chapter on mangarock but the translation is maybe the worst translation of anything I've ever read. It's like an ESL person with Down's did it. Are there any other translations out there that are good?

Your theory can piss up a rope. She called him a faggot for ruining everything and being a pussy to the very end. And rightfully so. Fuck shinji. And fuck anyone who identifies with shinji. That was literally Anno's point! You're supposed to think he's a faggot too!

yes, that he suspects Eren wants to destroy everyone outside Paradis, but he doesn't want to believe is true.

Attached: 5464567.png (1012x561, 283K)

he realized eren wants genocide for true freedum

The line Eren said on that page in the chapter was muttering to himself about "killing them all". Armin probably assumes right now that Eren is not going to use just the shinganshina wall titans, but instead use ALL of the wall titans, to destroy all of marley, and maybe even all of humanity outside of paradise.

>It's Magath kill all royals and Marley wins chapter

He's trying to desperately convince everyone and himself that Eren will simply stop at destroying the Global Alliance Army, and not go all the way. But he remembers Eren stating that everyone on the other side of the ocean is the enemy and wonders if he has to kill them all.

He probably will. But not in the way that armin thinks. Eren won't use the wall titans, because that would destroy the entire biosphere and also kill every eldian not on paradise, and most of the ones on paraise. Instead, Eren is going to remotely titanize every eldian on the planet except for the ones on paradise.

Please can someone suggest a link to a translation that isn't done by a mentally challenged affirmative action hire?
Just look at picrelated

Attached: what is this translation.jpg (628x520, 103K)

Even if could do that, it would result in the same result, everyone outside Paradis dead.

>left-to-right

It would leave the world intact for his decedents to recolonize, unlike if he used the wall titans, which would destroy everything. It's also possible that the coordinate can de-titanize pure titans.

I think I'll trust the autists who have been going over this show for 20 years more than you, user.

I'm gonna die before the final arc gets animated

Attached: kokekoko.png (128x128, 38K)

No, it's right to left, it's just an incomplete thought.

Sucks bro

Those autists are the ones the show is shitting on.

Yes, but would also kill every Eldian outside Paradis.
> It's also possible that the coordinate can de-titanize pure titans.
It has never been mentioned or hinted. And Eren has never hinted other route than using the rumbling.

>*grim reminders ZPcucks*

Attached: parallels.jpg (2000x1073, 404K)

It's shitting on Japanese otakus who blindly consume.

striking sparks off metallic chassis elements, mebbie

>It has never been mentioned or hinted.
True, but it's going to happen, specifically because of Falco. Zeke will titanize, Falco will transform, Gabi will lose hope, Eren will reverse it, Gabi will drop her hate boner.

Dat YelenASS

They're hydrogen blimps

CHADREN

WILL

I understand that much, but suggested a valid reason for the combustion.

Falco will eat Zeke. This is the RTS parallel. Zeke=Bort and will die alone, betrayed by everyone, and devoured by the hopeful boy that was the victim of his abilities. Eren could still pull some shit and take the titan without killing him to achieve your conclusion.

mhmmm, I like the idea of the Rumbling instead being every Eldian becoming mindless Titan, but I think that would require Eren chowing down on every shifter first. Why I think so, because if just the Founder Titan only can do it - the civil war between Titan factions would be easily resolved. Then again, the First King of the Walls did somehow make ridiculous amounts of Colossus Titans in the first place, so I do not know why he and previous Founder Titan hosts couldn't maintain the peace between Titan clans.

kANGZ?

DESTROY

You want an out nowhere asspull. Falco is going to come back through eating a shifter because that's the way the manga has always set as the only way to return from being a titan.

>Sasha died
>Levi died
>Reiner and Porco about to die
user I have bad news

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-192826~2.png (984x963, 566K)

GABI'S

>they said it was just unoriginal zombie plot garbage
>became one of the most captivating plotlines of the decade
don't let the haters forget it
and especially don't let reminder v2 deniers forget it

Attached: 1544393879323.jpg (204x384, 69K)

Right now, I don't think Zeke will manage to scream. That Eren will probably stop him cause I'm with those who think he still cares a lot for his friends and the people of the Walls. That Eren's primary goal is to get to "touchy onisan" so he can activate his own master plan.

PUSSY

>thinking any of the warriors will die when GODgath strikes a truce with Baladi.

>>after all the shit, the named characters are all still alive
you're not even an filthy secondary, you're totally clueless

No.

He will execute Floch after thanking him for his words at the Shiganshina-reconquest ceremony.

>all alone in Baladi for a month
IMAGINE

Attached: pii and pock.jpg (421x375, 23K)

What position are LH fucking in right now?

"want"? What makes you think I give a shit? I'm just using my narrative brain.
>That Eren will probably stop him
That's another strong possibility, though it depends on whether he's aware that all of his friends are out of range of the people who drank the wine. If he is aware, he would probably care less. Except for like, Pixis I guess?

>Pieck is pregnant
>Hisu is pregnant
>Sasha was pregnant
>Petra was pregnant
>Hitch is pregnant

Isayama needs to stop this meme.

>Baladi
Do you mean Armin? well, this is the best chance he could ever have to talk to the other side. Literally, the defacto leader of Marley is just a few blocks away.

Abe has him at gunpoint

Not his fault, the japanese government is forcing the issue.

>I'm pregnant
Damn. Fuck Abe.

>my narrative brain
Well, your narrative brain is using an asspull, since it has never been set up or hinted. It's bad writing.

What if the real pregnancy was the friends we gestated along the way?

>The ending is that every single female character in the manga is pregnant.

What’s wrong with it?

>Zeke wants for the Eldian waifu genes to disappear.
He is a monster.

Attached: 1537055336412.jpg (1200x1200, 419K)

>Chadmin fucked Piku, Hisu, Sasha, Petra and Hitch
Lucky guy.

The coordinate can freely fuck with eldian biology. Why wouldn't it work?

>HOBO IS NOT EREN
>GRIM REMINDER NEVER EVER
>PORCO GOT WHT
Did I miss something?

>This kills the Shitrenpedo

Attached: 1559857652975.jpg (888x1300, 689K)

We don't know the extent of that power, is just speculation by third parties. While the rumbling has been set up for a while to be used as the weapon for Paradis survival.

Fuck, I really am attracted to fictional characters. Fuck me...

D-Delete

>Rico is alive AND pregnant
Seriously?

Anime only here, do all these girls actually get pregnant

just Historia

Yes, Chadmin is unstoppable

> ymir is still alive

Top two dialogue bubbles are fragments that don't go together. Makes no sense the way it's written.
Also later on in the chapter "enemies" is spelled with two N's. They didn't even use basic spellcheck. I'm pretty much having to discern the meaning behind the words one word bubble at a time instead of reading the chapter naturally.
But this translation has Zeke saying "Pieck-Chan" instead of "my dear Pieck," which I saw screenshotted somewhere in this thread. So I'm trying to find that other translation that seems to be out there to see if it's any better.

Attached: pieck chan translation.jpg (384x196, 26K)

Can you please link the translation that has this text instead of the garbage on mangarock? Thank you.

*OFFICIAL ENDGAMES*
Eren and Historia
Jean and Mikasa
Manlet and Hanji
Falco and Gabi

Post more kino panels.

Attached: kino.png (899x1300, 1.38M)

*OFFICIAL ENDGAMES*
Eren and Gabi
Jean and Hanji
Manlet and Historia
Falco and Mikasa

Only Historia and Annie. Lost girls confirmed pregnancy.

>Unbeatable writing
Yet season 3 has some obvious asspulls in it that come out of nowhere and even writes itself into a corner in one instance. Do you have any idea how hard it is for long-running shounen to have "unbeatable writing"?

>twitter.com/hanpetos/status/1137097192878104583
BROS....

We need an artfag to take care of this.

>Levi died
>not thinking Hange was lying

This plus Armin and Annie.

Why are Falco and Gabi so cute bros?

Attached: 0118-037.jpg (1066x1600, 539K)

>It was all Eren, securing a future for his race

I hope they both die. Fuck children.

Traute! So rare to find nice art of her.

t. Flocke

Thanks for the read user.
It was kinda interesting.

Attached: 1559816471668.jpg (661x648, 37K)

Was Zeke purposefully missing Reiner and Porco's napes?

Attached: 1559856875708.jpg (1280x1440, 331K)

I don't think his aim is that precise.

Fuck off zeke

Woah now they haven't exactly finished adapting the source.

I feel like when anime adaptations lag behind the Manga, people will eventually transition to read the source material, and some will be satisfied once they reach that ending.

If it takes years for the anime to catch up, I doubt I'll care as much when it gets to future arcs if I already know what happens.

a real underrated who desu

Armin is going to throw Eren under the bus and open negotiations with Magath.

Attached: 87978.png (1046x597, 825K)

The mangalife translation is better overall. But ffs what is with the spelling errors, the whack grammar, and the double negatives?

Attached: shore.jpg (253x211, 17K)

Braus family are hicks.

Okay nevermind, I think that was a phonetic translation of Mr. Brauss's Southern accent. Mangalife is fairly good.

Armin deserves some Annie pussy before they both die.

Yeah I remembered when I got to the next page. The only error in this version is a double negative from Jean (or I think Connie). Overall it's way better than the garbage on MR. Also the scans of the art itself are much better. The MR ones had smudges for some reason. The only really weird thing about the one on ML is how dark Yelena's eyes look in the shot right before the one where she pulls up on Armin in a closeup.

Not the user you asked, but think of it like this. SnK, while being undeniably an amazing anime, is a manga adaption. This is not to imply that it is somehow worse for it, but it followed standard industry procedure. The story itself is refreshing, as is the way it handles certain themes. The characters are very solid and all in all it avoids most pitfalls of story telling. That's more than you can say for a lot of cookie cutter anime nowadays.
Evangelion, however, was groundbreaking. It was an anime original - that itself wasn't special, however back in the days those were almost completely confined to OVAs. Evangelion was a TV-anime and that sector was incredibly dominated by manga or book adaptions. It also strayed radically from what was considered the bread and butter of themes in mecha - hard work and guts. Just compare it to Gainax' previous mecha smash hit, Gunbuster. Evangelion was a story about depression, anxiety and loneliness, far from what your typical TV anime would normally show. And despite all that, it was a huge success. Gainax caught lightning in a bottle. It was like an arthouse film outselling Hollywood blockbusters.
After Evangelion, more and more anime originals began to air on TV instead of just being released as OVAs, many of today's animators and directors got influenced by it. Stories became braver in straying from standardized structures because Evangelion showed that originality can be so successful that it revolutionises an entire medium.
SnK no doubt has an impact, but it's not nearly as huge as the impact Evangelion had.

Attached: rod.jpg (1280x1440, 581K)

Attached: gabi warns.jpg (495x294, 113K)

Maybe I'm a newfag or something but I don't get it lol.

Attached: 1559856957872.jpg (1440x810, 83K)

So EH died this chapter

RIP

can't win against the devil pusy man

quite perceptive as expected, armong

>the founding titan can modify genes
>Paradis is full of 8/10 to 10/10 women
mmmhh...

Attached: 1500157999058.jpg (564x781, 94K)

>Maybe I'm a newfag
Correct.

JM CONFIRMED

THANK YOU BASED ISAYAMA

>Maybe I'm a newfag
Because you are.

i want to lick Annie's belly button

Can you guys explain it for an Armong retard?

Attached: 1559806625285.jpg (184x202, 15K)

>Mfw just finished this chapter
THIS FUCKING CLIFFHANGER

Attached: rage apu.jpg (657x527, 53K)

>>criticizes humanity
Is this a joke? Literally ever anime protagonist of every series for the last decade years has been constantly whining about how life is shit.

>becoming 'friends' with your kids
Don't do it, user. Your kids are gonna end up with some real neurosis at this rate

It all depends on the ending. If Chadren doesn’t destroy every non-Eldian on the planet to usher in an eternity of peace the ending will be shit

Would be fun for the meme but it's not happening

>Chadren doesn’t destroy every non-Eldian on the planet to usher in an eternity of peace
Eldians are the worst people in the world. Just look at them on their island, infighting constantly. How could they maintain a peace?

No, the only solution to the Eldian problem... is the final solution. The only basis for a lasting peace is for all humans to come together and exterminate all Eldians.

Attached: Gross.png (421x421, 175K)

look at your browser tabs

PROCREATE

Attached: 1559823058177.png (800x292, 267K)

>''If onyanko wants to have children with hanji then he has my full permission rev up those fryers ''

Based Prime Minister of Procreation!

>The mangalife translation
it's the official TL

Children are the future

Attached: 1499304170384.jpg (600x800, 67K)

>to usher in an eternity of peace
That won't happen even if Eren is successful with his genocide. Humans need a common enemy to rally against if they don't, they begin to fight between each other, Pixy mentioned that to Eren.

please someone just link the crunchyroll scans

s4 op
youtube.com/watch?v=VelS-YCtHV4

Well, at least we've got Sacha's parents, Niles and Marie, Historia and Random to fill in those procreating shoes. Falco and Gabi's now a sure thing, right anons?

One child is not enough.

Attached: 1559836757146.png (441x484, 157K)

>Erenfags are underage edgelords

>SergeantGross
READ THE FUCKING THREAD

retard

new thread in 3/10

I think I get it, anyways, I mostly post from my phone.
>using pc in 2k19

No thanks

>Niccolo has spiked wine running down over his knuckles
>Punches Gabi with the same hand, hard enough to make her bleed
Guys... I'm scared. Is Gabi dosed with titan juice?

Attached: 28.jpg (752x1080, 271K)

Attached: 1554599283802.png (379x371, 146K)

retard, gtfo

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (560x570, 77K)

>phoneposting
you really want to be bullied here...

CHADgath

Attached: 1559844557332.png (808x220, 262K)

>EHcucks are newfags

>is this the next Eva
SAO is the new EVA. All the authors try to leech from the isekai genre and almost nobody pay attention to AoT to try to imitate it.

>NOOOOOOOO MAGATH PLEASE DON'T BEAT ME AGAI-

>SaO is the new EVA.

Attached: 1559901339318.png (1280x995, 461K)

>unironic use of kino
>asf
Oh no the brainlets are back after they got pleb filtered out

Attached: 1549606792465.jpg (662x496, 197K)

one of isayama's best pages desu

Attached: Attack on Titan - c118 (NA) - p042 [web] [Kodansha] [aKraa] {HQ}.jpg (2037x3056, 3.06M)

if Pixis' titan doesn't have this exact expression I'll be extremely pissed

>Go downstairs and see this
What do you do?

Attached: awkward family dinner.jpg (987x913, 133K)

get a better image

2 brothers against the world who just want to touch each other which also means they don't have kids.

I didn't know Yea Forums was so acceptable of a gay manga

Which one is the father?

Attached: 1559843842288.jpg (585x1200, 144K)

Can we at least agree they're both far better than Brotherhood?

Tell Eren that his ears turned red.

Attached: a liar.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Punished Gabi will kill Zeke with Colt's gun after he's eaten like she killed Sasha with the guard's gun.

But why is he eating a Japanese-style meal?

>getting a hollywood movie directed by a competent horror director(director of IT)

grisha was a secret hizuruboo

Finger Armin's asshole while sniffing Mikasa's hair.

Who's writing the screenplay?

>block of tofu
>edamame
Never thought Grisha would be an onions boy

>Both Zeke and Eren titans forms are neutralized
>But everyone is out of commission or too far,
>The Jaeger bros begin to run to each other.
>Everything seems hopeless.
>Sudenly BANG Zeke head explodes just a few feet from Eren.
>The body drops and we see Gabi holding the AT rifle.

Attached: descarga.png (1012x820, 1.23M)

I think Sacha's family will be OK. I think. Nicholas has OK shot to survive I guess. Niles though... I can't remember if Pixis' assistant got black bandanna.

>When the neckbeard uncle visits to eat

So in the last chapter when all is settled, can we agree that the real titans was the friends we made along the way?

Attached: ggxx1w1vw8031.jpg (705x767, 91K)

Pixies should die from kidney failure or getting devoured by a cute female titan, not like a mindless titan....

Attached: 1545344216537.png (860x480, 353K)

This is Darling in the Franxx all over again.

I go with the real monsters were inside of us all along.

Imagine if Levi actually kept his word and just killed the fucking guy.

Goddamn, what a mess that would've been.

Epic meme, Just take my upvote xd

Attached: Manletto.gif (400x300, 1.83M)

Based Rivaille

Domestic violence.

Attached: 1535987285988.jpg (460x1200, 304K)

Attached: 8h5gbt785v76.jpg (852x932, 160K)

Detective Hange is coming to Historia's barn soon.

Attached: 1528898269091.jpg (620x692, 135K)

Ew no, Eva is far superior lmao.

Historia would be the one who wears the pants in the relationship?

meme it to reality

But what about detective Armin?

I prefer this image

Attached: 554635334533f.jpg (219x230, 16K)

I wish. Apparently, Historia's now off at a secret house somewhere.

Very epik funny ledditard.

Based Gabi will save the world.

Sorry, post the wrong image

Attached: 1533370074508.png (1087x1145, 1.57M)

Are you a fucking Ant?

>Reminder:
>Jean will end with Mikasa
>Father or not, Farmer will win Historia's heart
>Eren is gonna die in a tree and the last he will see is Gabo's ugly face

Imagine actually believing this garbage

o shit, next chapter is gonna start with Hange and Levi stumbling out of the river only to cross paths with Hisu. She will then reveal that Eren is the father of the baby

KEKren.

Attached: 15338619201724.jpg (730x466, 145K)

Of course.

Attached: 1476026506171.jpg (1066x1600, 410K)

every single farmer meme is shit

>Eren watched Farmer fucking Hisutoria
B-based

>She will then reveal that Eren is the father of the baby
why

>mfw right every time

Attached: eren faceapp3.jpg (709x1080, 301K)

When I started reading this mango 2000 years ago I thought it was going to be some mindless series about big fucking weird people eating regular people and the regular people were going to end up winning even though they get slaughtered by the dozens each time they encounter the big people because of some shallow plot point like perseverance of the human spirit or something.

Boy oh boy, it's been a ride.

Everybody is riding in the Isekai train. With the same gary-stu MC. Attack of Titan influence is nowhere seen.

Watching attractive people go at it is pretty hot, user.

Hange: Eren is a tyrant on the loose
Hisu: Shut the fuck up, thats my baby's daddy.

>>Father or not, Farmer will win Historia's heart

He's a tall fella. Tall enough that him standing just outside the door feels off cause the top of his head seems too close to the door jamb. That means big dick.

Levi's about the same height as Historia, right? It looks like Farmer's taller than Erwin, shorter than Mike.

i wouldn't mind farmer memes if they were funny at least

Don't worry Mr. Eren Yaeger we will allow you to watch from the corner of the bedroom.

Attached: AGRICULTURE.jpg (750x1124, 185K)

this, every single farmer meme is unoriginal and not even funny, they are all basically "farmer fuck Historia hahaha" it would be tolerable if it was creative and actually funny

>Some people still think Eren isn't the father of Historia's child
>After Zeke's plan was revealed
>After Boyega's speech

This fandom has too many low IQ narutards in it

"Ymir is alive, That Porco guy clearly has a different titan since Ymir had the claw titan"

Face it, dear user. Atm, HF is more canon than EH. It's stated outright, not hint here hint there. He boned her, and they've got a kid on the way.

They've also become fucking repetitive, it's always the image of a guy with farmer's clothes and saying how he fucked Historia, or an image of Eren crying

That looks more like Porco or a dark-haired Reiner than Eren.

Also, Why the fuck was I warned for an image that had no nudity or racism?

>tfw I can't remember the name of Bowl Cut
>felt genuinely bad for the lad when his last thoughts were about best girl Hitch

That hit way harder than it should have and I'm not entirely sure why.

Attached: Pretty Much.jpg (427x650, 63K)

probably a Yea Forumstier image you turd.

His name was Marlow

Just wait one more week user, then we can actually discuss the chapter

why would Hisu help when any assistance she'd give will potentially be a detriment to Eren's plans? It's much easier for them both to die honestly

It bothers me more that we go back to the point where there are people who believe that it was Yelena that made Hisu get pregnant

>"Ymir: Live your life with pride"
What did Isayama mean by this?

Attached: 1530197333785.jpg (550x733, 289K)

Blame it armong Hypothesis

Ymir made EH possible

For all the fujos reading this right now, would EH coming true ruin the series for you if it was explained properly in a flashback chapter with all the memeable 'clues' actually linking up coherently?

Please explain why fujoshi would be interested in EH?

LGTBP REPRESENTATION YASSS

Real answer is that she should stop hiding her real name and personalitty

>Next chapter focuses a bit more on Reiner and his thoughts
>Wonders why he should keep on going
>He does it for the kids
>Gabi and Falco almost reach Zeke
>He screams
>Falco and Gabi look at each other
>Falco titanizes
>He's reaches out to Gabi to grab her
>Gabi screams in fear
>Suddenly Reiner shoves her out of the way
>Gets picked up by Falco's titan
>Accepts his death peacefully
>"It's okay, I want this"
>Falco is the new Armored Titan
It doesn't offer him any closure with Eren beyond their conversation before GR2.0, which is honestly enough desu, but I could see this happening

Attached: reiner chosen.jpg (500x795, 149K)

Imagine believing this garbage. Imagine being 12.

Man... poor Mankasa. Even Yelena has a bigger ass than her.

Attached: mankasa.jpg (194x465, 40K)

whatever the fuck that means, faggot. but hey, gotta keep the quality high for all the pedoniggers and fujoshits to pair up their fictional dollies and make them kiss each other, I guess.

jokes on u im 14 retard

Attached: 1480885192820.gif (360x414, 1.99M)

Just me or Historia's buttock is unusually thicc there?

I'm just wondering if they actually care enough about their ships to drop the series when the inevitable happens

Ah yes, Falco picks up the entirety of the Armored Titan.

What clues, you fucking faggot

>Jean dresses up as Eren to trick people
>Jean dresses up as Farmer to trick people
>Jean dresses up as Eren dressed up as Farmer to trick people
>Jean dresses someone else up as himself dressed up as Eren dressed up as Farmer to trick people
Jean impregnated Historia, screencap this.

Attached: jeanspiracies.png (724x912, 837K)

Huh? Reiner runs up to Gabi and pushes her away, Falco eats him, simple as. Who said anything about his titan getting picked up?

>Gabi: you are the armored titan now
>Falco: for some reason i have the feeling of wanting to die

Alright, that makes more sense, but I don't see how Reiner would be in his human form?

(Are you familiar with the Harry Potter fandom?) I think Draco/Harry is still the most popular even though both dudes are married with kids. Yeah, some slash shippers will be discouraged but... it will be like in the EVA fandom wherein it's Shinji/Kaworu that's top ship. If EH does become canon, very doubtful they'll get the throne from Eren/Levi shippers though I guess the other Levi shippers will be happy about it. Ex. Erwin/Levi or Hanji/Levi.

Not only that: That's actually Jean dressed as Farmer talking to Armin dressed as Historia

if anything you should be asking the EM and YH people that question

Yeah, Farmer's physique reminded me of Jean's, too.

Nani!?

Attached: armspiracies.png (811x511, 360K)

His current titan form is fucked, so he may as well bail and make a new one.

I think one of the panels in this chapter was Eren picking up a spike to impale Reiner into the ground with, so he might have no choice but to exit his titan.

>ruin the series for you
I don't want it to happen but it won't ruin the series for me. I just don't like the idea of the relationship being built up and fleshed out using flashbacks. (They never interacted before Uprising so it feels like it's out of nowhere). But if Isayama can make it coherent and connect well, that's all I really care about. I just want a good story

I figured he's been wrecked by Eren and Zeke beyond recognition already. Eren or the SC could probably cuck him out of it.

I doubt that the fact that the panels of Farmer/Jean doing the same pose being from the same chapter is a coincidence.
i would bet that Farmer has the same personalitty that Jean at the start of the manga.

The flashbacks would have to include how they rope the Farmer into it.

>They never interacted before Uprising
It's not relevant, they had a whole arc about them and is unironically the relationship with the best development along with ER.

Try applying the "is it relevant" argument to EH.

>it's out of nowhere
It's not when Uprising started the friendship and showed how similar they're.
Out of nowhere would be if they have never talked before and now they suddenly are in a relationship.

>“By the middle of the film, the story of The Mist is at the typical level of a B-list movie. But at its conclusion, it used the main character’s deep, intrinsic beliefs of what’s right to corrupt the main character himself, leading him to act in contrary ways. What the audience believed to be correct is also flipped upside-down. In the beginning, I spent a while analyzing how to imitate this style for Shingeki no Kyojin.”

Attached: 768675.png (1036x246, 217K)

We must delve deeper..

Attached: Sleepy Man.png (483x306, 222K)

What

Isayama said that he changed the mist-esque ending.

>it feels like it's out of nowhere
I don't get this how is supposed to feel out of nowhere if we had an entire arc seeing how they actually developed their relationship

aka the titans facing inside of the wall cause the rumbling to destroy the people of the walls

I like it

EH romantic style ain't relevant to the storyline.

>The flashbacks would have to include how they rope the Farmer into it
This is what I'm interested in at this point so I hope Farmer-kun is a cool dude
>they had a whole arc about them
I get that but I never really cared about Krista and still didn't care when she became Historia. I'm not a YHfag but I never really separated Ymir from Krista in my mind so it's weird to me to pair her with someone else

the titans are facing inward because the rumbling was meant to destroy paradis if they were unable to live in peace and tried to threaten the world again. leaving his people with an actual weapon of mass destruction seems totally at odds with karl's philosophy and his vow of nonresistance

>that waist/hip ratio
Is it bad luck or bad genetics to for Armong to be such a twink after all he's been through?

what actually happened was they got the farmer drunk and made him think he had sex with Historia while drunk thus leading him to attend an AA meeting after being sober for 15 years ever since the car accident however it is too much and eventually he takes up the bottle once more and gets into another accident claiming more lives including his own

Where is the officila translation?

>The titans are facing inward because King Fritz saw the future and knew they'd have to rumble the invading Marleyans

About time people are realizing that the man in the final panel is Jean dressed like the farmer

It doesn't has to be romantic, but it would be a parallel to the grisha/dina thing and grisha fucking up the future of his two kids.
"Break the cyrcle, the future generations don't have to deal with this shit" is one of the themes of the manga.

King Cuck is ok with the Marleyans killing the Eldians off, user.

ok so you're just a retard with the preconceived image of the beginning of the manga got it, your opinion is totally invalidated now

BROS?!

Attached: BROS.png (953x307, 255K)

It wasn't until half way through the manga when they started talking. It just feels out of nowhere to me. And Kristoria was always with Ymir so I find it hard to separate them in my mind

>Final chapter audio is Kishō Taniyama imitating Yūki Kaji saying "you are free"

defending the island from a marleyan attack was literally the opposite of what karl wanted to do

That's just what he wants you to think. The vow of pacifism was made to prevent the rumbling until the very end.

This whole facing thing doesn't make any sense. Titans were facing Armin and Jean and random scouts when Eren ordered them to kill Smiling Titan, and they turned toward their target. Then they were facing Smiling Titan's carcass when Eren ordered them to kill Reiner and Bertholdt, and they turned toward their targets.

It doesn't matter where the wall titans are facing at the moment, when Eren orders them to go take a stroll to Marley, they'll go take a stroll to Marley.

It's even sadder when Hitch is shown to be actually worrying about Marlow instead of sleeping in like he thought.

I want to open wide Armin's anus with a hot wet clitoris.

Sorry my opinion is so worthless, I just didn't like her

>bluffing about being bluffing
next level mindgames

>Plans the destruction of the eldian empire to save the eldian empire in the future.
4D chess....

>what is walking backwards
>what is turning around
unless Karl put in a kill switch, which would be incredibly bullshit, this is not a problem in any shape or form

To You, 2000D Chess In The Future

It's not that the fact that you don't like her, it's the fact you use the preconceived image that retards can not move from, to justify your arguments

Who are the two on the top left? They're the only ones I don't recognize.

Only Eren is capable of closing the PATHS and ending the cycle of hatred and violence.

He DID put in a kill switch. His will. He never anticipated that the Founding Titan would be lost to some random like Grisha.

>I hope Farmer-kun is a cool dude

So far, he just seem normal kind of dude. Reminds me of Nicolas.

Anyway, I have weird relationship with the series I like. See, I tend to throw money at stuff I really like. Like years ago, when Shingeki first got super-hot, I liked it so much, I must had spent over 5K USD on merchandise. I bought the manga in Japanese and even bought the expensive Japanese Blu-Rays.

Then, I lost interest and got annoyed by the like 10% to 20% markup (even more) incurred when trying to buy merchandise from outside of Japan. I also realized that it's tougher to resell Japanese stuff outside of Japan, so naturally my interest cooled.

Then, there's the time and energy spent discussing. It's a big investment from which I won't get any return from because my income stream ain't in that industry.

If Isayama does stuff that is too WTF for me, I will not just drop the series, I will feel very relieved to finally just stop being too interested in the series.

Being a diehard fan is expensive. If not in money, then in time and energy. As fantastic as Wit's adaptation is, part of me resents the time I'm spending on it.

But if Eren is able to close the paths then why wouldn't Karl do it?

banana and lynne

Attached: 60832807.jpg (669x1024, 90K)

My dear little Pieck

He didn't know where the SnK was, just that Eren would have that power one day.

>Nicolas
you mean nicolo?

If that was possible the First King would have done it and free humanity from the suffering caused by the titans/eldians.

I meant a kill switch in the will that causes the Colossal Titans to flatten Paradis if woken up regardless of what command they're given, which would be bullshit.

the Attack Titan has no "paths" related powers, only the Founding one who is the source.

Kill yourself cuck

Cute EH

Attached: 1558681759128.png (2000x1338, 3.29M)

Is that going to be the "hidden ability" of the AT that people keep theorizing about?

The Marleyan cook who loved Sasha so much he wanted to knifed Gabi and Falco. Normal dude doing normal job. No superpowers.

I'm sure it requires all nine titans in one shifter to seal the paths. The SnK was lost so Fritz couldn't do anything other than hope to find it, but he knew one day some kid would have the opportunity to consume all the titans and end it all.

Jean Granjero probably went pretty deep already to make the fake love story believeable.

tfw your dad shits on your work

Attached: Dishonor.png (788x292, 265K)

yeah, his name is nicolo, nicolas would be written differently in japanese

>Used to read the manga weekly before the 1st season aired
>Watched the first season weekly when it aired 6 years ago
>Didn't catch up with the manga or the anime until last week fully thinking SnK was just overrated popular trash
>mfw everything that happened in the manga and the 10/10 anime adaptation
Christ, the manga's good but the anime really is incredible. I don't recall any other anime adaptation that adapts + underlines the good parts of a manga so well lately (aside from Made in Abyss).

Attached: hype.jpg (650x318, 261K)

I don't know. It might be the only titan resistant to founder fuckery, but that doesn't seem likely since BRY seemed to resist it.

Attached: 37394722.jpg (633x659, 53K)

Nice fanfic, but it has never been hinted that. And Eren doesn't seem to want to get rid of the curse. It would leave Paradis powerless against the whole world.

The real question is, are you ok with fucking?

I guess that's why he got so mad when people believed that Eren and Hisu were brother and sister, it reminded him of his daddy shitting on his drawing skills.

>tfw REALLY want to fuck most of the cast members
What should I do?

Attached: huh......gif (232x196, 632K)

Which arc were they in again? Were they with the seniors who tried to protect the recruits in Utgard? Or were they with the commanding officers who died in RtS?

yes

>Eren doesn't seem to want to get rid of the curse
Well, then he must force Historia and her children into taking on titan powers every 13 years. I think we both know what his thoughts on that one are.

Brain has limited capacity. Hehe. I refuse to remember exactly everything in this series, cause I gotta save limited brain space for other way more important things.

Yes, I thought the spelling wangst in the fandom years ago as what a waste of time and energy.

based hunterchad
WE JUST KEEP WINNING

Attached: hisokahxh.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Poor Isayama-sama.

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-000309_Chrome.jpg (1070x1020, 270K)

Attached: stop that.jpg (720x1280, 145K)

Not necessarily if he destroys everyone outside Paradis, making the maintenance of the rumbling unnecessary.

disgusting

exhentai.org/tag/parody:shingeki+no+kyojin

>part of me resents the time I'm spending on it.
Is this the only series you feel this way about?
I'll admit this is the first time I'm participating in a forum discussion for a series I'm following. I'm just having fun reading other thoughts about what's going on. I've never spent this much time trying to dissect and analyze a manga before. I don't feel like it's a big investment for me but I haven't spent as much money as you have

I pray to God this happens.

>
If you haven't realized Eren's actual plan after the flashbacks to that "that" scene while Armong in denial says "no way!" in this chapter + the "keep moving forward until my enemies are destroyed" from the Marley arc then you're retarded.

What about the titan powers? They'll just bounce around babies on Paradis and potentially cause strife.

Nanaba died at Utgard, I forget exactly what happened to Lynne though. I think she died sometime around when Mike did (rip)

true race protectors

Yes but not necessarily to Historia baby. Just 9 random children doomed to die at age 13.

It's hard to believe that there were so many people in denial about this, since ch90 Eren has been masturbating with the idea of rumbling the world.

She got rocked by Zeke in the tower.

What happens if Eren gets all 9 titan powers then dies?

But does Eren realize that the titans are pointed inwards and that it would kill everyone inside the walls?

The founding titan + bloodline lets you control them at will no?

SNK readership is full of retards and mostly character fanboys who are in denial about his favorite character doing something so monstrous. Still, yet you can see post denying Eren would do this.

Presumably whatever happened when Ymir Fritz died.

Uh, yeah, except it's not your will.

He controls them, How is relevant where they're facing at? A lot of titans were pointing to the opositive direction to were smiley was and they just changed directions.

Yeah, but he's been really burning through his stamina this entire final battle, can he even change the order?

The powers go to nine random babies.

the anime still has plenty of room to drop the ball and pull a tokyo ghoul

Until we see Eren's true intentions, I don't think we can say whether or not he's going to go the genocide route. It seems like that, but Isayama is good at making things not what they appear to be.

All Eren and Zeke needed to do was hide and meet in a secret place. Why would he even need to use Gabo when the moment he uses Zeke the other shifters would feel it?

I'm gonna be frank, user. The more money (resources in real life) a person has, the less inclination-need-want to cope via fantastical worlds. Fiction's a coping mechanism.

As for other series, I'm into... right now, I very rec the Chernobyl series. I actually had to rack my brain for something else to rec, cause I rarely get into anything enough. Most fiction to me feels too wishfulfillment and running away from reality.

If you read the manga and know where this is going, it won't so far.

>next eva
>predictable, boring, adds nothing of value to the medium, people only watch for 'muh basement' mystery, rides popularity only because """gritty""" western appeal

Good joke OP

>it's not your will.
???

Do you need stamina? He was pretty tired and just finished healing when he touched Dina.

>SNK
>Good Writing
>pick one

Don't be like the Grim Reminder deniers, learn from their mistakes.

Eren at the end of Clash also had no stamina, you don't need much stamina to give orders.

Fine, but, what about a flute busting Eldian?

Order requires stamina? It isn't something physical you know

I'm not denying it, I just don't know if Isayama is trying to pull the rug out from under us by making us think he's going to genocide. Grim Reminder was obviously going to happen.

Might be

Arent most anime western appeal tho? Goblin slayer, Berserk, etc.
Suddenly its bad when its "gritty" ?

>"If we kill them all, we'll be free?"
>"The rumbling, the only hope for Eldia"
>"Keep moving forward, untill all my enemies are destroyed"
>Armong remembering the ocean scene this chapter

>making things not what they appear to be.
Only if you don't pay attention, every "twist" or "shocking" moment had thousands of clues and was predicted before happening.

This fanbase doesn't deserve an author as good as isayama

All signs point to that, the foreshadow and Eren actions would fit this.

The counter-argument is that Eren would never do such a thing, but last chapter Eren has done things none would ever think he would do.

>predictable
I would bet that you have no clue of what's in the basement or what will happen later

>because western
Why is this so popular in japan?

>only watch for 'muh basement'
The basement was revealed years ago and this is still top 3 selling mangas in nipland.

i never liked snk because of eren, i dont know why but i just cant connect with him and i like almost every shonen lead

It's more about the cycle of hate between humans and eldians

Isayama is to me, what Zeke is to Yelena.

I guess I'm just waiting to see if he has some other solution since we still don't know what he's thinking or what he knows. If we knew what he was thinking, I would say yes, all of that foreshadowing definitely implies a genocide ending, but we don't know if he knows something we don't.

It's probably good that you don't relate with a guy who's about to commit genocide.

Kino, but part of me still wants a final definitive Eren vs Reiner where one kills the other. At the very least I want them to exchange some final words, completely heart to heart.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (489x720, 62K)

Wow these threads are actually readable when the EMcuck is sleeping

>if he has some other solution
Eren doesn't, but Armin might come up with one.

they need to have their shirtless mgs fistfight

I just want Eren to show me the cards he's holding so I can see if the foreshadowing is correct or a huge bluff.

So Colt kills Zeke next chapter his his anti titan rifle, right?

...look, I want you to think about this, okay?

Right now, you're pointed at your monitor, right? If, at this moment, your bowels told you you had to take a shit, what do you do? Do you get up and walk into your monitor because you're pointed at it? No, you get up, turn around, and head to the toilet.

If Eren tells the wall titans to go leave paradis and go rumble the world, they're going to turn around, leave paradis, and go rumble the world. The same way you would turn around and go to the toilet.

Who?

He's the only shonen lead I actually like. I normally find them utterly insufferable but Eren's different. I don't know why.

The foreshadow going to be correct so is this panel. Armin is going to be the third option.

Attached: 657567756.jpg (214x235, 16K)

"one of the themes" not THE theme.

>genocide ending
Eren plan being genocide doesn't means that he will actually succed, "Armong will save humanitty" was probably there for a reason.

What a fucking analogy.

The guy with Falco and Gabi

Winning what? Who can whisper the lowest?

>Colt
*Gabi

I'd honestly rather Gabi save humanity than Armin at this point.

>but out of the box, Eva wasn't the success it is now.
But it fucking was.

It's a joke about how forgettable he is, user.

The purple diarrhea I took last night from eating beets is better than Brotherhood

Armin is going to give a grim reminder to all edgy Erenfags, people have forgotten how much of a Arminfag Isayama is.

Attached: 5.png (1012x374, 412K)

>Edgy
>Erwinfags are retarded again

>people have forgotten how much of a Arminfag Isayama is
I know and I'm afraid of that. If Eren kills Armin, I'll throw away all skepticism and say farewell to the world outside of Paradis.

Solid point, I admit. But why would Karl set it up like that in the first place if it were that simple to negate it? Maybe colossal titans can only respond to basic commands?

this but unironically

>Maybe colossal titans can only respond to basic commands?
Is turn around not a basic command?

That's before Eren got the memories of the Warhammer. So unless he tells Armin about it hell do as he'll stay on his own path. I dont know how Armin can figure him out

This thread was actually pretty nice

Attached: W3kVCSc.png (249x246, 89K)

Maybe the only command it can respond to is to move forward? I don't know, I'm just trying to come up with ideas.

Ymir did nothing wrong!

Shingeki chapter conclusions are usually team efforts. Only the reveal of the Coordinate power to me feels edgy Eren, and the most badass moment of that arc would probably go to Erwin's "FORWARD!" while he's dangling from Titan mouth.

There's also how he ate the Warhammer Titan, but he was calm strategic Eren at that time, rather than edgy angry Eren.

>There's also how he ate the Warhammer Titan, but he was calm strategic Eren at that time, rather than edgy angry Eren
He was straight brutal when he cracked the crystal.

>EMfag and that hanpetos girl are sleeping

Check the other thread

I wasn't talking about the character, I like Eren as a character. I was talking about a portion of the reader that celebrate genocide and extremism.

If Eren goes that route, it's cause he wants to protect his friends and Paradis Island.

so? the warriors wanted to help their families and improve the situation for the Eldians in the mainland, still, it doesn't justify the shit they did.

Get the fuck out with this based and cringe Bullshit, Shippers of any kind and People calling eachother faggots for attention. I want to have a REAL Discussion about the fucking manga. Starting with this:

What the hell was this? Was he seeing erens memory from the past? Is there a timeloop?

Attached: shingeki.jpg (1067x1600, 535K)

The Jaegerists are basically extremist Eren fanboys and mirror the Eldian Restorationists.
While Eren cares about his friends, his knowledge of the world expanded with the WT, and it seems all it did is convince him to go down a hellish path sadly

Not him but we have discussed the Kruger shit thousand of times

It's a sort of meme but:
>Eren gets all nine titan powers
>It turns him into the Devil himself
>He rumbles Marley and forces a truce
>The rumbling causes him to die early
>Mikasa is there with him when he dies
>"See you later, Eren"
>With his last breath, he returns all of the titans to the paths
>He directs the titan inheritance backwards along the paths
>As his soul travels back, parts of his memories are left in previous shifters
>He finally ends up in front of Ymir Fritz
>She gains the power of the titans and sees his will
>His last memory is directed toward his child
>To You, 2000 Years From Now:
>"You are free"
>Eren never gets to meet his son or name him, and the last panel is a symbolic embrace

Attached: 1543380713367.png (651x782, 482K)

Did he actually love them though?

In order to form the wall in the first place, those colossals had to follow an extremely complex series of commands. Each one had to walk to its exact position, link arms with its fellows, and then harden in a specific way to make the walls, those struts in between each flat section, holes to allow canals, gates, etc.

Why then would they only be able to respond to simple commands now?

But that was from Karl Fritz, who was a royal and had experience using the founders abilities. Eren has to use Zeke and has only ever used the power of the founder once against Dina's titan.

Kruger calls them ‘memories’ so that would imply the events already happened. I would say it is a Matrix type of situation where multiple instances of a simulation have played out in the ‘past’ and were sent to the beginning of what you could call the timeloop where hopefully eren fulfills his duty this time

Sure, it's possible that Eren might not be able to issue overly complex commands. But if this limitation exists, it exists on the part of Eren who might not be able to issue complex commands due to inexperience, and not on the part of the colossals themselves who have already demonstrated an ability to receive and execute complex commands.

And that's all I'm saying, mind you, is that the complexity of the walls demonstrates that the wall titans can respond to complex commands.

Yeah I guess I messed up on that part. I should've said that it would be Eren who is unable to make complex commands, but then again "turn around" isn't that complex.

Which is why like mentioned, the conditions arent met yet.

Rei/Lilith literally says anyone who desires to be an individual again will be able to, are you retarded?

Name 3 asspulls. You can't.

That scarf doens't come for free.