Why are Koreans so good at fighting manga?

Why are Koreans so good at fighting manga?

Attached: x33.png (2160x1558, 1.78M)

If it's Korean, it's not manga, dipshit.

>Koreans
>manga
Choose one. And not all of them. Most of them are shit or a bootleg version of manga.

>Koreans
>Manga

Comics = American manga
Manwha = Gook manga
Manhua = Chink Manga

All manga.

>Comics = sequence art that tells story and not necessarily means American comic.
>Manwha = shitty Gook comic.
>Manhua = shitty Chink comic.

>Comic = English word for manga
>Manga = Japanese word for Comic
>Manwha = Gookism for manga
>Manhua = CULTIVATION PILLS

>Comics = sequence art that tells story and not necessarily means American comic.
>Capeshit = the only American comic most people know existed.
>Manga = Japanese comic.
>Manwha = shitty Gook comic.
>Manhua = shitty Chink comic.

What about europoor manga?

>Comic that most people never know existed.

Why is OP so good at sucking dicks?

mean for this

Name one (1) manwha that
>isn't about a broken overpowered snowflake MC >doesn't have either a retarded ending or no ending

Attached: Dj1s0aMW4AA10-x.png (586x634, 316K)

Hotel.
Boichi's Korean.

>Boichi
The guy who draw an alien and call it a girl.

As someone with a house and cottage full of comics (and only one volume being American "capeshit"), it's weird to see how little non-Europeans care about any of them.

So?

I got the full Tintin and Asterix collection (at least until Goscinni died) here and read many others, EU Comics are good shit.

Attached: file.png (1200x2378, 3.11M)

What the fuck happened here? Did his punch tear a hole through the space-time fabric resulting in a gravitational collapse and formed a black hole on his face?

so? that doesn't change the fact that gook shit is a shit.

>his

Attached: tumblr_psdxrp3k3l1w0kjiw_1280.jpg (821x1280, 365K)

How can the girl win? Is she is a "he"?

She has the biggest dick in school.

Your drawing us so shit you can't tell the difference between a he and a she. Or is she a tranny?

>Buffed woman
When will this meme die?

>low test

Oh it's a tranny. What a sjw shit.

Eh, Takatou Rui and Adachi Mitsuru both topped the manhwa you posted, OP.

I've read some Adachi, honestly his stuff's nice, but a bit dull. Either way I'm not saying the gooks are the best at it, but they've made some damn good ones.

Girls are supposed to be cute, not buffed muscleheads

Oh this one is a tranny so it's ok.

It's cute when your brick shithouse girl permanently cripples some guy because he said he'd hurt you.

Attached: x30.png (1080x1561, 852K)

the only gookshit that hasn't raised any red flags for me

yes I'm still bitter about GotW why do you ask

Fuck off gook

> a bit dull
It's because he doesn't really rely on asspulls and over the top tricks. I like it that way, but I guess some people don't. You can try reading Takatou's Hagure Idol Jigokuhen, the fights are awesome to look at.

I don't hate it for the dullness, it's comfy, but at the same time it has a harder time making a lasting impression, in my opinion.

>Hagure idol Jigokuhen
I am, it's extremely funny and lewd and the action's great.

Boxer was best girl. What happened to that series? I dropped it at some point too, don't remember why exactly.

Attached: x20.png (844x1200, 633K)

Not me though. Katsu and Cross Game especially lasts on my brain longer that I expected. I love Katsu though the ending is what you expected what most Adachi's manga would be, anticlimactic fest.

That's fair, user.
Adachi is considered one of the greats for a reason.
Also looked up Takato Rui, I'm surprised he even did that Soul Calibur 4 Omake manga way back.